The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mega-Hero II: The Enslaver In Control

Jules and Lance carried the groggy superhero, Silver Shield, into the lair of the Enslaver.

He’d been hit by a potent knock-out gas that smelled suspiciously like men’s after-shave, after he’d burst into the hidden headquarters of the mind-controlling supervillain, and while it should have laid him out for over 6 hours, Silver Shield wasn’t any ordinary human. Possessed of superhuman strength and speed, the gas still impaired his reflexes and consciousness enough to force him to be carried by the two virtually-naked henchman of the Enslaver. With his arms around both muscular bodybuilders, their rippling muscles oiled and smooth, Silver Shield tried to remember what happened to him and what was happening, but his mind was cloudy, so he allowed events to unfold and regain his strength.

Jules and Lance brought the hero before the raised dais where the Enslaver sat in an ornate, almost regal-looking chair, and lowered him to the floor so that he was kneeling before the mind-controller, and set aside his mighty silver and blue circular shield, a weapon he knew how to wield like no normal man. His eyes remained hidden behind protective blank eye-slits of his silver and red mask, but the lower half was open and revealed Silver Shield’s mouth, which remained open, gradually regaining his breath, and displaying the only proof that he was still somewhat conscious.

“So, we finally meet, Silver Shield,” the Enslaver smiled, sounding triumphant. “Although I had no doubt that we would, since I not only discovered your true identity, but also lured you here with the prospect of rescuing...your wife!”

Silver Shield groggily looked to his left where a light shone down upon the restrained Andrea Anderson, secured in a reclining chair by leather bindings on her wrists, ankles and waist. She had no doubt that the bindings would prove no trouble at all to her husband’s superpowers, and then he’d kick some major ass around here for their daring to capture his beloved woman!

“A-Andrea...?” Silver Shield whispered, blinking behind his eye slits, his mind gradually clearing.

“Mark—I mean, Silver—!” she cried out.

“Don’t trouble yourself, Mrs. Anderson. I told you—I already know that Silver Shield is actually officer Mark Anderson of the Vancarter City Police. I’ve watched you for months in Vancarter, Silver Shield, and set a trap for you to come here to Echo City when the time was right. Your lovely wife was the perfect bait!”

Silver Shield’s head was slowly beginning to clear, allowing him to focus on the man that was speaking. He was a muscular man, his bare arms exposed as was his chest, while his wrists had gold metal bands wrapped around them. A black mask covered the upper portion of his face, but allowed the villain to reveal full lips and a five-o’clock shadow of whiskers on his face. Tight black spandex leggings covered his legs, and gleamed with the reflection of the lights above him. The man wore a collar of leather and gold, with a nameplate in the center with the name ‘ENSLAVER’ glinting off of it.

“I am the Enslaver. And as I predicted, you will belong to me, Silver Shield. And you will know me by my title of ‘Master’, because soon I’m going to turn you into my nice, soft sex slave.”

This shocked Andrea, sending a chill through her body and a wave of revulsion. Mark was so straight that he got a hard-on anytime he saved another woman’s life! It was something she had to get over, but she’d always held her jealousy in check, never having once thought that maybe, just maybe, gay men were attracted to her hunky husband, too.

But how would this black-clad muscle-head even get half a hard-on out of Mark, if Mark wasn’t the least bit gay, let alone bi-curious? Whatever silly ideas he had in store for Silver Shield would have to be discarded, because she knew her husband and he was 200 % hetero-hunky-lady-crazy!

Silver Shield struggled to his feet, which made Jules and Lance take a step forward, only to be halted in their place by a casual wave from the Enslaver. “No. Let him stand. He needs to feel the power of the Enslaver.”

“Not...going to ‘feel’ anything...that belongs to you, Enslaver,” Silver Shield growled, feeling his strength returning.

“Oh, you will, Silver Shield. You will!”

Suddenly an overhead light bathed the superhero in its light, but it didn’t hurt. Silver Shield brought his arms up to block it, and although his ability to fight off pain was superhuman, he realized that the light was nothing more than that—no more than a search light, so he lowered his arms, and looked at the Enslaver through the glare of the multi-colored lights that danced before his eyes.

“If you think you can blind me, you might want to talk to Doctor Solar-Flare, Enslaver! His light tricks didn’t defeat me then, and yours won’t now, either!”

“Are you sure about that, Silver Shield? Think about it. Doesn’t that light in your face feel relaxing? If it’s so harmless, then you probably enjoy the warmth of it on your face.”

Silver Shield paused and thought about it. It was true. The beam was warm like a July summer sunbeam, and the lights that danced along the edges of his vision were brilliant rainbows that attracted his eyes to look at them. He didn’t tell his opponent that the warmth was actually feeding his superpowers, returning his strength to him.

“Yea, they’re...nice. But you won’t defeat me with mere light bulbs, mister! So I’m going to say this only once; release...my...wife...now!”

The Enslaver only smiled down at his opponent.

“Did you hear me?” Silver Shield repeated, defiantly, dangerously, preparing to leap for his shield and whip it at the so-called Enslaver.

Still, the Enslaver waited, patiently.

Silver Shield stood tall, the beam still illuminating his face as he cracked his knuckles in expectation of a fight. “Okay. We do this the hard way.” He stepped away from the light and began to approach his imprisoned wife when another beam rained down upon him from a different angle.

“Stand still, Silver Shield " Enslaver commanded, casually. The superhero, surprisingly, did so. “Turn around to face me.” Again, Silver Shield obeyed the command, much to his surprise, as well as his wife’s. “Now approach me, and kneel before me where you were standing under the first light.”

Silver Shield took a couple awkward steps, two beams of light on his face from two different directions, following him as he returned before the Enslaver, and with some difficulty, found himself slowing kneeling before the strange supervillain. Judging by the confusion on the lower half of his mask, the Enslaver was very pleased with his mind-controlling ray.

“That’s just a taste of my enslavement ray, Silver Shield. Setting 2, actually. It goes all the way up to 10, but I didn’t need it to go that high even for Mega-Hero.”

“Mega-Hero?!” Silver Shield gasped. “He’s here?! He’s been missing for months!”

“Oh, he and I have gotten to know each other, very, very well. Intimately, in fact. Both his super-powered, super-heroic, and now, super-GAY persona of Mega-Hero, and his civilian identity of Grant Murbly. Interesting enough, the two were not mutually exclusive, even though they share the same quantum physical space. I turned Mega-Hero gay, but had to also convert Murbly, separately. You can imagine who was easier to turn into a raging homosexual. Which is exactly what I’m going to do to you, Silver Shield. All that I have to decide is if I want you to be masculine cock-slut, or a squealing queen in your new gay persona.”

“Whatever you have in store, it won’t work on me, Enslaver!” Silver Shield shouted, defiantly, even though he remained on his knees. “Mega-Hero was probably a closet queer, anyway! I don’t have a homo bone in my body, as my wife can attest to!”

“He’ll defy you, Enslaver!” Andrea cried out from her confinement. “He’s the perfect man and he’s mine, all mine! You couldn’t make him like men anymore than you could stop time!”

“Then a demonstration is in order. Jules?” The sexy, oiled henchman with his slicked-back black hair gleaming from the mesmerizing rays up above, operated the controls of the enslavement ray, turning it up to level 4, just to be sure. “Now, Silver Shield, I want you to remove your mask. Let’s see how good-looking you are.”

Silver Shield’s mouth curled into a smug smile, sure that he wouldn’t do it, but then he found his hands rising to his face. With a gasp, he clutched his mask and tore it off, revealing an extremely good-looking man with tussled black hair and blue eyes with movie-star good looks. Enslaver was impressed—he was even better looking than his plaything, Mega-Hero.

“Still skeptical?”

“I...I did as you asked...but it’s no big deal. You already knew who I was. You haven’t gained anything!”

“Then let’s make this interesting. Stand up and pull those sexy silver tights and red trunks down to your knees. I’m a little curious about that over-sized codpiece you have protecting your manhood.”

Like a puppet on a string, Silver Shield got back to his feet, struggling to fight the controlling beams of light, but he found his body was under the control of an invisible enemy. Standing upright, he slowly undid his utility belt, which Lance smoothly retrieved and placed on the Enslaver’s dais. Then with his gloved hands, Silver Shield dug his thumbs into his trunks, grasped the outside with his fingers, and watched, speechless, as he pulled down his clothing as instructed, exposing an impressive, thick cock that wasn’t erect, but actually did require the large protective piece. The Enslaver licked his lips with anticipation, and stepped forward.

“Stay away from him!” Andrea cried out, but the supervillain ignored her, and the superhero stood speechless.

The Enslaver cupped the hero’s dick, and fondled it, then began to stroke it up an down, but it remained flaccid. Silver Shield smirked triumphantly, saying, “Told you so. And when I get a chance, I’m going to pound you into the ground for laying a hand on me. Like I said, I’m not gay.”

“Hm. You will be, my friend. Level 5, Jules.”

The beam’s light intensified, and Silver Shield released a soft, involuntary grunt, but still his penis remained soft. Of course, the enslavement ray worked best with instructions, commands, and suggestive mind-bending encouragement.

“You like this,” the Enslaver whispered.

“No.”

“You love this.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Feels so good to have a man touch you.”

“Nope,” the hero replied, somewhat smugly.

“Interesting. Jules, my love, please ramp up my mesmerizing beam to level 7!”

Silver Shield released an involuntary sigh as the light glared even brighter in his face, and wasn’t as quick to contradict the Enslaver as he suggested softly, “You love the feel of my hand on you. Feel my hand on your nice, big cock, making you hard.”

The Enslaver stroked the superhero with one hand, and slid his other around the silver-clad hero’s shoulders, massaging them.

“N-no...”

“Give in to your gay desires, Silver Shield. Bask in the enjoyment of another man seducing you. Release your inhibitions, allow yourself to feel desire for me and only me!”

Silver Shield didn’t respond this time, so Andrea called out for him to stop it, only to receive a binding of silk in her mouth, courtesy of Lance, tying it behind her thick red hair so that all she could do was grunt or moan. The Master worked so much more better when there were fewer distractions in the room. He looked at the couple in the light, and smiled as he saw that Silver Shield’s cock was now fully erect and responding to his touch, despite his intentions to resist the Master.

“Mmmm. That’s it. Show me that nice big cock of yours, " the Enslaver softly commanded, looking down at the thick penis in his black-gloved hand respond to him as he wished.

“N-no...can’t do this...” Silver Shield sighed, trying to look away towards his wife, but was quickly forced to look back at the Enslaver with his other hand. The mind-controlling master removed his own mask, allowing the superhero to gaze upon his own rugged, masculine good looks, and swarthy complexion.

“You like what you see,” the Enslaver commanded.

“Nnooo. You’re a...guy. Not into...guys.”

The Enslaver was impressed with Silver Shield’s strong will, but he knew he’d succumb to new gay urges any minute. Oh, but you are, Silver Shield. I’m the best-looking man you have ever beheld. No man can match my masculine beauty. You enjoy looking at me.”

“Not...gay,” Silver Shield sighed through clenched teeth, but not quite believing it himself.

“But you want to be, and you will be soon! Feel your old straight life discarded and rejected. Embrace your newfound lust and desires for me! I’m making you hard, Silver Shield. You love the feel of my hands on you.”

Silver Shield was about to say something else, but instead he surprised himself when he uttered, “Love...your...hands...”

Silver Shield’s unfazing stare into the Enslaver’s face was a signal to the supervillain that he was winning, so he pressured him further. “Mmmm, yes. Man-to-man love turns you on, Silver Shield. Gay sex is all you can think about. My cock is all you can think about!”

“Your...cock...gay...sex...” he mumbled, casting a glimpse down at the supervillain’s own bulging crotch.

And with that, the Enslaver continued to masturbate Silver Shield with one hand, as he brought his other behind the back of Silver Shield’s head, and drew him forward until their lips met. The Enslaver crushed his mouth into Silver Shield’s, giving him the full effect of another man’s lips on his, his breath brushing across the superhero’s face. The Enslaver continued to hold him entranced and helpless, forcing Silver Shield’s mouth open so he could enslave him with his lustful, experienced tongue, much to Andrea’s disbelief. The supervillain enjoyed the surrendering of the superhero, as their tongues rolled around and tasted one another, the hero’s tongue actually making it’s own probing, curious and hungry explorations or the Enslaver’s mouth. He tried to maintain his regular breathing, but the rapid stroking of his cock was driving him closer and closer to an orgasm of superhuman proportions.

The Enslaver released Silver Shield’s mouth, and the hero raised a hand which he laid upon the Enslaver’s bare chest, so he could massage it and play with the hard nipples. Unused to feeling a masculine hard-body chest, the Silver Shield felt drunk with desire and enjoyment, rejoicing in the differences from his shocked wife. He smiled and licked his lips at the firm muscles and hairy

chest, liking what he saw more and more, enticed to feel desire for another man and what they could do together. His hand gradually explored lower and began to fondle and rub the Enslaver’s hard cock through his black spandex.

‘What’s wrong with me?!’ the Silver Shield suddenly wondered to himself. “I...I’m not gay! Why am I so turned on by another man?!’

Seeing that the superhero was somehow resistant to even the level-7 mesmerizing ray, the Enslaver removed an object from his own utility belt, holding it before the drugged superhero long enough for him to get a glance of it, before he reached down to Silver Shield’s erect cock, and slid it over it.

“I’ve been experimenting with various forms of mind-control other than my mesmerizing beam, Silver Shield. How do you like your new cock-ring?”

The hero sighed and felt his resistance melt away. “It feels...great. I...love it!” And it was true, if the wide-eyed sexual excitement in Silver Shield’s face was any indication. He smiled down at the gift that encircled his cock and balls, a symbol of his willing submission and acceptance of the beautiful homosexual supervillain. He’d never worn such a thing before, and he knew then and there that he didn’t want to ever remove it, as it was his promise to the Enslaver that he would love him completely, and it was a symbol of his new homosexual life.

Satisfied to see the lust and enjoyment on the superhero’s face, the Enslaver commanded, “Love me, Silver Shield. You’re falling madly in love with me!”

“Love...you...” Silver Shield sighed, a longing smile forming across his lips, as his eyes locked onto the villain’s collar, the name ‘ENSLAVER’ glinting brightly in the light, enforcing his newly-enslaved identity.

“Feel it within your very being...love me...love me..You no longer love your wife, because you love only me!

“Yes...love only you...love only you!”

The relentless masturbating of Silver Shield’s penis plus the mesmerizing beam drove the hero over the edge, and he finally did cum with the force of a laser, shooting out globs of man-juice as he shook and spasmed, his teeth gritting from ecstasy, the chamber echoing with his roaring moaning. His wife couldn’t believe what she saw and heard, as Silver Shield sighed breathlessly,

“Oh, man, I love you, Enslaver! I’m yours and only yours!”

Slowing his stroking, the Enslaver raised a sticky, slippery glove to the hero’s face, and made him swallow and suck on a finger, accepting a taste of his own cum from the supervillain. It was encouraging to the Enslaver to see Silver Shield eagerly allow such a thing in his mouth, and it made him ache from his own bulging erection at the prospects. However, he revealed,

“You’re just a tool in my grand scheme, however, Silver Shield. I’m saving myself for a special heroic duo that I’m going to take great pleasure in enslaving. In the meantime, I’m going to give you over to my seductive duo of Jules and Lance, and we’ll decide if you’re to become a soft bottom-boy for me, and or top for one of my sexy assistants. You’ll enjoy that, won’t you?”

“Yes,” Silver Shield sighed, looking into his Master’s eyes, and embracing him tightly as they shared a passionate kiss once more. They separated and putting up no resistance at all, Silver Shield was guided by the two muscle builders towards a large bed that was suddenly illuminated from above. His wife mumbled and tried to call out but to no avail, thanks to her gag. The superhero was too entranced by the prospect of gay sex with two gorgeous musclemen that he wouldn’t have heard an explosion outside if there had been one.

The Enslaver watched the trio get into position with his own lustful smile. Silver Shield was placed on all fours on the bed facing the edge, his cock returning to it’s full hard size once more, as Lance took up his position from behind him, his hands getting a comfortable grip on Silver Shield’s hips. Jules stood before the entranced superhero, stroking his big, thick 8-inch cock in front of Silver Shield’s face, enticing him, hypnotizing him to the seductive prospect of being made to orally service the muscular, oiled pretty-boy henchman. He wiggled and then rubbed his thick dick all over Silver Shield’s face, as if to rub the scent of his manhood all over the hero’s face, while Lance slapped his cheeks and playfully teased the hero’s butt-crack with his own raging hard-on.

Unable to take it anymore, Jules held Silver Shield’s head in place, lined up his dick with the hero’s open mouth, and slid his cock inside as far as he could go, before sliding back out a few inches and back in, creating a pumping rhythm that Silver Shield would be unable to resist. Jules began to moan and gasp, even as Lance did so, too, gently pressing more and more of his own huge manhood inside Silver Shield’s ass, the gentle masculine moaning turning on the superhero like nothing before. Entered in two places by two hunky men, Silver Shield’s mind was going crazy with lust and acceptance, his sole desire to give pleasure to his two new lovers...his two male lovers! Lance leaned in forward and wrapped his arms around Silver Shield’s belly as he drove in deeper and deeper into the hero’s hole, eventually reaching down with one hand to masturbate Silver Shield’s hard, sexually-frenzied cock. The hero moaned and gasped for breath as the two men enslaved him to gay sex.

The next day:

The Enslaver had left Jules and Lance with the Silver Shield, allowing them to seduce the hunky shield-wielding superhero, turning him into their own sexual boy-toy slave. And he had performed very well, the mind-controlling cock-ring around his penis turning him completely gay after the all-night session. His wife was given a dose of the mesmerizing ray, and although she, too, put up resistance, he’d brainwashed her into not only falling out of love with her husband and wanting to divorce Mark Anderson, a.k.a. Silver Shield, but also return to Vancarter City now that he’d turned her into a lesbian, her mind filled with raging lust for other women.

Ordered to appear before him, Silver Shield returned to the Enslaver’s main lair, and knelt before him, his eyes wide with wonder and worship. “I am here, Master. Allow me to serve you in any way!”

The Enslaver smiled, triumphant. “I take it you enjoyed yourself with Jules and Lance?”

“I did, Master! I love them! I love all men and gay sex! They’re the most beautiful men in the world, after your own majestic self, of course!” he replied with enthusiasm, his lips full from all-night cocksucking, and his tongue still tasting of cock and cum. He massaged his rear-end, still eager for another pounding from behind by that gorgeous Lance!

“Keep talking like that and I’ll have to get a piece of you myself,” he said suggestively. “But for now, I need you to return to your persona of the Silver Shield, so that you can help capture a young man and his partner that I need to have under my control.”

“Anything, Master! I’m here to obey!”

“Good. My target is the duo of Eagle-Man and Raven-Boy, and do to that I need you to capture Raven-Boy so that I can make him my slave. Using him as bait, I’ll soon have Eagle-Man under my gay spell, too. You’ll use this a cock-ring to brainwash Raven-Boy, and here’s a list of places where you can find the young man...”

Later that night:

Raven-Boy drove his Raven-cycle through the dark streets of Echo City, but he wasn’t afraid. Eagle-Man had trained him well, and he could fight off nearly any supervillain that came his way. Even Axe-Man and he had crossed paths...of course, Eagle-Man had had to save him, but still...it was pretty neat to have an encounter with the scary villain on your resume. Kid Khaos was more his level, and rumour was the young supervillain and his own adult mentor, Kommander Khaos, were out there somewhere, planning multiple law-breaking activities, and as long as he donned his black and white tights and mask, Echo City was going to remain law-abiding!

‘Raven-Boy’! the young hero sighed to himself, coming to a red light and stopping the regulation distance from the white line on the road. ‘When am I going to be called ‘Raven-MAN’? When will Eagle-Man finally see me as an adult and an equal? After all I just turned 20 years old last week!’

The restrictions that Eagle-Man, or rather mentor Daniel Rutherford, had placed upon him were now beginning to strain on his young and hormonally-charged muscular body. When was he going to be allowed to go on a date with a girl, instead of go on night patrol? When was he going to, you know...finally go all the way (or even second base, goshdarnit!) with a girl, instead of training or learning how to do stunts with his motorcycle? Daniel had been very very good to him, and the two had experienced many adventures as the result of joining forces to fight crime, but his civilian life was almost nonexistent! He could stand only so many cold showers, and touching himself was not something he would ever, ever do because that was just wrong!

He started to cross the road as the light turned green, only to feel the impact of something hitting his Raven-cycle, sending him into a spin and fall to the ground. Rolling across the ground to lessen the impact as Eagle-Man had trained him, the young avenger got to his feet, ready to take on Kid Khaos or whomever, only to find a familiar superhero standing before him.

“Silver Shield?!” Raven-Boy gasped. “What did you do that for, sir?”

The hero smiled and approached, calmly. “I had to get your attention, my young friend.”

“There are better ways to do that, sir! Why’re you in Echo City, by the way?”

“I’m here...to find you.”

“Me? Golly, why, me, sir?”

“For my Master’s pleasure, of course!”

Raven-Boy’s mind couldn’t process the confusing sentence in time, as Silver Shield sprayed a mist in the young man’s face, knocking him out. As he fell, the young hero was barely aware of Silver Shield catching him, and the musky, masculine odor of the spray.

“Smells...good...” Raven-Boy thought to himself, before his mind played tricks on him and made him think that Silver Shield was bent over him, kissing him, as he lost consciousness...

...and awakening in a reclined chair, with an instrument panel and tv screen above it, not unlike a dentist’s examination seat. Groggy, but quickly regaining his senses, as Eagle-Man had trained him to do so, the young superhero looked about his surroundings which were bathed in darkness, except for a shadowy figure that approached, an expression of victory on his face. He was dressed in tight black spandex leggings that revealed a rather large..oh, my, don’t look at that!...private parts bulge, while his bare chest and muscular arms and five o-clock shadow beneath a black mask created a sense of fear and embarrassment within the inexperienced youth.

“Who...who are you?” he asked, worried, looking up at the machine above him, and the bindings that held him in place.

“I’m the Enslaver. And you and I are about to become very well acquainted.”

“I won’t tell you anything! Eagle-Man has trained me to resist torture, and when he finds you he’ll pound you good!”

“I’m counting on Eagle-Man and I crossing paths. Just not now.”

“Yea, well, like I said, Mister Enslaver, I’m pretty resistant to pain!”

“Who said anything about pain? How are you...with pleasure?” the Enslaver asked, laying a land on the young hero’s chest and rubbing it, making the boy flinch from the contact.

“Hey! Stop that! Are you a fruity-loop or something?! I only like girls, so do you mind...?!”

“Is that so?”

“Yea! So go find Liberace or somebody to play your gross games with!”

“Let me get this straight,” the Enslaver said, smiling at his choice of words, and removing his hand. “You and Eagle-Man; you’re not gay?”

“No!”

“You fight crime together in tight-fitting costumes, work out together, and you’re not a little...curious? Attracted to his civilian persona!”

“In one word, sir, ‘Yuck!’ No, we’re just best friends and partners to fight crime! He’s never even hugged me! Besides, he has a new girlfriend every week!”

“That sounds like it upsets you, Raven-Boy?”

“Only because I want to have some fun with girls, toooo!” the young superhero cried out. “But he won’t let me! He wants me to be a...you know...so I can concentrate only on fighting crime!”

“You’re a virgin? Just how old are you, my friend?”

Raven-Boy blushed. “Well...yes, sir, I am a vir- vir—what you said. And I just turned 20. Siiigh! Probably end up saving myself until my wedding night, but...jeepers, sometimes I wish I could just have a girlfriend for a couple weeks and hold her hand and maybe get a kiss on the cheek...”

“You poor, misguided, naive young man,” the Enslaver sighed, actually feeling sorry for his prey. “All those pent-up sexual urges and frustrations, coming into manhood, and never having had the experience of...even an orgasm?”

Again Raven-Boy blushed. “If I played with myself I’d grow hair on the palm of my hand! Eagle-Man told me not to do it, so I haven’t!”

The Enslaver smiled down at Raven-Boy, playing with his hair. “Oh, you sexy young thing...you and I are going to have sooo much fun...together!” With a quick motion he flipped off Raven-Boy’s mask, exposing a very cute, farm-boy-type face of a young man. The mask had hidden the true age of Raven-Boy, and he was pleased to see that the 20-year old still retained that handsome face, despite numerous fights with his supervillain counterparts. It turned him on greatly that he would soon be in his power, all frustrating thoughts of not having a girlfriend out of his pretty head, replaced by as much experience with men as he could cram into his mind.

“I have a gift for you, Raven-Boy,” the Enslaver said, holding before him a narrow pink mask that stretched and covered just his eyes with large lenses, encircled by a glowing gold frame.around both eyelets. They looked like something Elton John would wear at one of his concerts. Raven-Boy twisted his head back and forth, not wanting to try them on, so the Enslaver attached a restraint that would hold the young man’s head in place. He then slid the mask onto Raven-Boy’s face, making the young man giggle.

“Okay, now I think I look silly! These crazy goggles don’t exactly go with my Raven-Boy costume, you know! By the way, pink is for girls! And poofies!”

“No, they don’t. But the mask will go very well with my mesmerizing video,” he replied, pulling down the screen, and lining it up with the boy’s face.

“Hey! What’re you doing! What do you mean by ‘mesmerizing’? Why’re you hypnotizing me? To become a bad guy and rob banks for you?”

“Nothing so mundane, you sexy young twink. I’m going to see how well my mind-controlling video and mask works in unison with that cock-ring you’re wearing. The mask lenses filter the images directly into your pleasure centers of your brain to make them so hot and irresistible that you’re going to be turned into a cock-slut and crave big, hard cocks! And then you and I are going to enjoy each other like you’ve never enjoyed yourself before! You’re going to love losing your virginity...to me!”

“C-c-c-Gulp!- ring?! What ring?!” he gasped, suddenly noticing something in his trunks.

The Enslaver took Raven-Boy’s trunks and yanked them down, shocking the boy hero at the sight of a glowing ring attached to his private parts, encircling the shaft and scrotum. He struggled and blushed from the surprise, figuring that Silver Shield must have placed it there when he was unconscious, but why?! The supervillain turned on his video screen, and with his head held rigidly in place, Raven-Boy was instantly bombarded by images of men in sexually suggestive positions and...holy moley, actually kissing each other! He tried to close his eyes, but something about the mask made him keep his eyes open and watch the film, even as his ears were filled with the moans and groans of men and only men having sexual contact with one another.

Intrigued, surprised, spellbound, and mesmerized all at the same time, Raven-Boy watched as the film progressed to become x-rated, then triple-X, and beyond. He couldn’t believe how two men could look so good, and look like they were enjoying each other so much! He watched as men kissed and licked each other all over, eventually engulfing their private parts with their mouths, their heads bobbing up and down on erect manhoods, and even entering each other’s bottoms! And the more he watched it, the more he liked what he saw!

“You can’t resist the images of what you’re seeing, Raven-Boy! You love it! Remember that; you love gay sex! Men, and only men turn you on! Look at those hard erections, those muscles, those thrusting cocks! Feel yourself yearning to experience it for yourself!”

“Oh, no! I can’t...I couldn’t..” Raven-Boy softly resisted staring straight at the gay porn playing before his unblinking eyes, but the Enslaver pressed on, his hands roaming across the younger man chest, massaging his chest, running a finger across the boy’s lips, and back down to his twitching inner thighs..

“Feel your inhibitions melt away, and accept your own lusts and desire for men...for me! Watch what the men on the screen are doing, memorize it, so you can give pleasure to me! You want to be my slave, Raven-Boy...you want to be my slave...you want to submit to me...to my beautiful cock! You find great pleasure in submitting to me!"”

Raven-Boy tried to utter ‘no’ again, but found that his mouth wasn’t working properly. Maybe it would work properly when he used it on the Enslaver’s...big...hard...sexy...cock! Surprised that he was even thinking such things (let alone saying the ‘C’—word) , he tried to think of something else, baseball, cars, pizza, anything else, but his eyes forced his mind to focus on the hot, sexy men making love to one another, driving his own sex drive higher and higher and into a whole new direction, making him harder and more excited than he’d even been before. He wiggled slightly, trying to resist, but the Enslaver distracted him by gently kissing him on the cheek again and again, coming closer and closer to his open mouth as he stroked Raven-Boy’s hard-on, which had now begun to drip a few drops of pre-cum.

“That’s it, Raven-Boy. You love it! You love the feel of another man touching you! You’re gay, Raven-Boy!”

“N-nooo...not...”

“Yes, you are, my fine sexy young stud-muffin! Say it! You know you’re going gay! Tell me that you’re gay.”

“I...I’m...” The seductive images continued to flow before him, hot guys of all shapes and sizes making mad, passionate love to one another, huge erect penises filling the screen ramming other men’s mouths and asses, sticking out in all their throbbing glory, begging to be kissed, licked...sucked...even as his cock-ring glowed from the remotely-controlled mesmerizer machine nearby. Finally, all of his struggles ceased as his will was consumed by ravenous homosexual lust, and Raven-Boy uttered words he’d never imagined he’d ever say...“I’m...gay.”

“Again, my slave.”

“I’m gay.”

“Yes, you are. You’re very, very gay, Raven-Boy. You love it when I stroke you, kiss you. Feel the hunger with you and embrace it, as your mouth will embrace my cock. Let me hear you say that you love cock. Say it, Raven-Boy...you LOVE cock!”

“I...I love...” the young hero whispered, entranced by the gay men seducing each other on the screen, moaning and grunting, thrusting and pumping, making Raven-Boy crave to be a part of it all more and more, while the Enslaver masturbated him harder and faster, making him forget about ever liking girls. Finally he couldn’t stand it any longer, and he shouted out, “I LOVE COCK! I WANT YOUR COCK, ENSLAVER! PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK!”

The Enslaver smiled as he removed his own mask, pleased that the young man had finally succumbed to his enslavement. He drove the new thoughts and desires deeper into the hero’s mind, making him repeat a series of sentences over and over, Raven-Boy’s will enslaved further and further with every repetition, his eyes unable to look away from the man-meat before him. His lips smiled with acceptance more and more as he was thoroughly and deeply enslaved to beautiful men and hard cocks, enforcing what he was saying deeper and deeper into his mind so that Raven-Boy absolutely, completely believed it and approved of the changes he had undergone.

“I love cock...men are so hot... I’m gay...I love sucking cock...I can’t resist your cock...I want to worship your cock.. I obey the Enslaver’s gorgeous cock...I love cock...I love to fantasize about men...the Enslaver is my Master...I desire only men...I love sucking cock...I am your slave...I can’t resist your cock, Enslaver...I want to worship your cock...your all-powerful cock...I’m gay...men with erections turn me on...the Enslaver is my Master...”

Minutes later, Raven-Boy had been made to fall in love with the Enslaver, and had been converted all the way.

Released from his mesmerizing chair, the Enslaver took the mesmerizing mask off of the young hero, as well as his boots, spandex leggings and trunks, and returned his trademark mask to him so that he was clothed only from his head to his waist. He enjoyed the look of utter devotion, adoration, and love in the young man’s eyes, his young twink cock standing at raging attention, making the Enslaver’s mouth water at the thought of becoming the virgin’s first lover.

He took him by the hand into his main area, where his regal-looking chair stood on a dais, over-looking his bed area. Jules and Lance were elsewhere, probably taking part in a threesome with Silver Shield. Telling Raven-Boy to kneel before him on the dais, he watched as the young man did as he was ordered, his eyes glued to the large erection hidden beneath the Enslaver’s black spandex leggings, his mouth curled into an anxious, hungry smile, his mouth eager to taste him, swallow his huge cock. He cupped his crotch and rubbed it suggestively.

“You like what you see?” he asked softly.

“Yeesss,” the superhero sighed, smiling longingly at his hidden prize, entranced by the hard bulge beneath the spandex...he loved the look of big, sexy erections on men!

He took Raven-Boy by the back of the head, and pressed him into his throbbing crotch, forcing the young man’s face and mouth to explore the rigid hard-on, hidden only by the shiny tight black material of his costume. Raven-Boy moaned with increasing arousal the longer he was held, nuzzling a hot bulging erection for the first time, sighing with desire for the hidden cock of the older man, his senses turned on by the exciting new smells and rigid shape of his manhood.

“Take my cock into your mouth, Raven-Boy. Suck your first cock and worship it.”

Raven-Boy’s hands nearly shook from sexual expectation as he raised them to the leggings, and slowly lowered them, revealing the most beautiful cock of them all—the Enslaver’s! He gazed upon it with wonder, marvelling at the fully erect, thick 9-inch cock with it’s clumpj of jet-black bushy pubic hair. Taking it in his hand with a sigh, he began to slowly stroke his first cock, marvelling at the feel and texture, and sight of his first cock. He wanted this moment to last forever, but he also needed to service his Master as he was ordered, so he opened his mouth wide, leaned forward and became one with the Enslaver engulfing the cock with sexual hunger, and an animalistic groaning. His head began to bob up and down the massive penis, just as he’d seen in the brainwashing movies, his lips sliding back and forth tightly across the man-meat, subtly aware that he had been brainwashed to lust after juicy hard cocks, but it was for the better. With several inches of the supervillain’s penis in his mouth, his tongue rolled around the thick, pulsating mushroom head, and tasted the first dribbles of pre-cum.

The Enslaver ran his hands through Raven-Boy’s hair, his hips beginning to slowly thrust and pump the young hero’s face as he, too, began to become overwhelmed with his own growing hunger for gay love. He loved the look of complete submission on the boy’s face, as Raven-Boy’s hand’s rubbed the Enslaver’s hips and buttocks, and masturbated the hard cock, his sole focus to draw out as much cum from the gorgeous cock as his young, inexperienced mouth and lips could tempt free. However, the Enslaver’s mind-controlling powers were not always perfect, and his experiment was still in it’s testing phase.

Raven-Boy’s mouth slid up and down the Enslaver’s cock, thinking about what he was doing, and giving him a few moments of clarity. His eyes widened as he realised he had a cock in his mouth! Another man’s cock was pumping his mouth back and forth, while he was half-naked, on his knees, holding the other man’s bum, performing oral sex on a gay supervillain, in his secret lair! Somehow he had made him obey him just as he’d brainwashed Silver Shield!

‘I have to stop this!’ he thought to himself so he dropped his hands to his lower thighs and tried to push him away, to turn his face away, but could only move it to the right one inch, as the Enslaver continued to hold Raven-Boy down on his knees and pump his face.

‘I’m not gay!’...Enslaver’s cock kept pumping his mouth, back and forth, in and out, non-stop... ‘I’m...not...gay!’...manly, musky taste and smell, thrusting cock in his mouth...’He’s so thick...so hard...’ he thought to himself, feeling his resistance dwindle again. In and out, again and again, hypnotic, relentless...’Throbbing manhood inside me, I can feel and taste him inside my mouth...so...wonderful...to suck the Enslaver’s cock...’

Back and forth his penis moved beneath Raven-Boy’s nose and inside his mouth, non-stop, persistent...’I’m not...I...I...can’t...resist him...’ The young hero faced him directly again, his thick cock pumping and pounding his mouth, hypnotically, faster and faster, reasserting its domination over the youthful superhero ‘...I love it...I love having a hard cock in my mouth...I serve...the Enslaver...he’s making me...I love the Enslaver...I’m...gay...I......’

As the Enslaver’s cock pumped Raven-Boy’s face even faster, he lost his moment of resistance and continued to suck him as he wished, remembering that his only desire was to give him oral pleasure, and that he was more than happy to offer himself to his Master. With every thrust enforcing his personal mantra, “I love cock...I love cock...I love cock...” Raven-Boy’s hands returned to their grasping of the clenching buttocks, making the supervillain smile down at him as he saw his domination of the young superhero reassert itself through his enthusiastic cocksucking. With deliriously happy sleepy-eyes that watched the cock rapidly slide back and forth below his nose, Raven-Boy once again realised now that he absolutely adored him, and thought to himself, ‘Teach me everything you know!’, even as he realised that it was feeling more and more natural to hold another man’s cock in his hand, his mouth held in a wide ‘O’ shape as he orally serviced his Master.

In minutes, with the supervillain holding the back of his head and his orgasm electrifying his whole body, Raven-Boy’s mouth was filled with load after load of hot, creamy cum, splashing the back of his throat, and ordered to swallow every drop. The young hero complied, his mind at one with his newfound homosexuality and worship of a new hero in his life. The supervillain’s mushroom head thrust and pumped his mouth as his shaft shuddered and blew the last of his man-juice down Raven-Boy’s welcoming throat. His jaw ached from his oral submission, but what a lovely ache it was! He wiped a loose drop of cum from the corner of his mouth and licked it off, starting up at his Master with grinning, wild-eyed lust, so eager to do it again, if his own rock-hard erection was anything to go by. Raven-Boy’s eyes returned to the massive cock, slowly stroking it to allow the sexual energy to drain gradually, and offered his tongue once more, gently licking the head of any stray drop of semen, then lovingly caressing the head and shaft with kisses from a smiling mouth

The Enslaver told him to stand, and when he did so he embraced the smaller, muscular hero with his strong arms, and again kissed him with a crushing, lustful desire, giving him the strongest, most power aphrodisiac kiss he could offer, and it worked beautifully. He forced Raven-Boy’s mouth open, and their tongues slid luxuriously around each other, the Enslaver tasting his own cum in Raven-Boy’s mouth. He looked down at the wonderment in the spellbound hero’s eyes, and whispered,

“You serve the Enslaver now. Not Eagle-Man.”

“I’m yours, Enslaver! Allow me to serve you in every way you desire! Eagle-Man is nothing to me now!”

The supervillain smiled at the corrupted hero, and told him, “You’ll play a part in bringing Eagle-Man before me, and to his knees, literally...but first...I’m not finished immersing you into your new gay life, Raven-Boy.”

He kissed the hero again, this time forcing his tongue into Raven-Boy’s mouth, which he accepted with hungry lips and tongue of his own, relishing the feel of the masculine face and stubble that was scratching his face. He stepped behind the younger man, placing his hot, hard cock against the crack of the younger man’s ass and he pulled him in close, his searching hands reaching up to squeeze Raven-Boy’s muscular pecs and rub his chest all over, as his tongue and teeth seduced the young hero’s neck. He sighed and moaned as the Enslaver reached down and began to stroke the superhero’s hard-on and grasp his pectorals, drawing out gasps of pleasure from him, his excitement on the rise again, as his Master nibbled on his ear, telling him,

“You love this, Raven-Boy! You enjoy being dominated by me; you love being my submissive cock-sucking slave! You want me inside you! It pleases you submit to me!”

Raven-Boy moaned with pleasure as his hot body writhed before the Enslaver’s, pushing his pelvis and erection into him so that he couldn’t stop thinking about his Master.

“Oh, God, yeah! I want you, Enslaver! I’ll do anything for you! I love being your slave!” he sighed, before he made him bend over against his regal chair, his extremely cute ass just waiting for the Enslaver to enslave. He gasped from the hard cock exploring the crack of his ass, and shivered from the expert man-seducing hand that ran up and down his spine. Raven-Boy looked behind him, and grinned with expectant pleasure as the Enslaver took up a position directly behind him, and began to press his huge dick into the young superhero’s ass. Raven-Boy groaned and moaned, but accepted his new role as the Enslaver’s boy-toy, more than willing to allow all nine inches of the Enslaver’s manhood inside him, if that was what the supervillain wished.

Of course, the Enslaver didn’t want to break in his new plaything too roughly for his first time, so several inches entering Raven-Boy’s hole would have to suffice. He gently thrust inside him him, back and forth, getting him used to having a cock pumping his ass, eliciting gasps and grunts from the young man as they became one again Raven-Boy relishing the role of being a bottom boy for his Master. No longer needing to imprint suggestions into Raven-Boy’s mind to force him to become his sex slave, the Enslaver continued to moan and sigh himself, loving the tight ass that was all his, loving the sight of the young superhero submit completely to him, enjoying his grunts and sighs as he slapped the young hero’s bottom and massaged his hips.

And Eagle-Man would be next...

A day later...

Raven-Boy was now relaxing in his new quarters in the Enslaver’s lair, his mouth and ass worn out from hours of serving his Master, but more than happy to watch gay porn on tv, as a way of learning more ways to serve the Enslaver. The supervillain was about to unleash Lance and Jules upon an unsuspecting Eagle-Man to bring him there to become his latest slave, but the two seductive henchmen were already busy.

The foursome were in their own little world at the moment on the same huge bed in Jules’s quarters. Jules’s 8-inch cock was presently pumping Mega-Hero’s ass like a machine, the superhero dressed in his costume as far as the waist, his legs held high in Jules’s own muscular shoulders. With his superhuman strength and tolerance to pain, Jules was able to go crazy with his rapid humping of the hero’s tight ass, but it didn’t mean he couldn’t feel the exquisite pleasure of another man inside him, if his moaning and gasps of, “Yeaaaaa! Oooooh, yeaaaaa!” werer any indication! Meanwhile, right beside him, Lance was sitting on Silver Shield’s face, rapidly pumping his hidden face as the hero sucked his cock and balls, as he furiously masturbated his own erection, his penis encircled by his own cock-ring. Lance wore the hero’s trademark shield, gloves, and boots, having not only taken his straightness, but also elements of his hero-persona, in essence replacing Silver Shield with an effeminate, limp-wristed gay man, and turning the former-superhero into a willing cock-slut bottom-boy. The Enslaver smiled to himself, pleased that the two superheroes had embraced their gayness and their stature as slaves that would not only serve him, but also his beautiful henchmen.

‘By the time I’m through within you, you’re going to love sucking cock!’ he remembered commanding both heroes, which his brainwashing had implemented so very well. Neither hero would ever look at another woman, their minds and penises slaves to visions of men and their own hard cocks, submissive and willing to pleasure him or Jules or Lance in any way they chose.

He appeared at Raven-Boy’s quarters later, and told him how he would play his part in the capture and domination of Eagle-Man.

Later that night...

Raven-Boy returned to the penthouse apartment that served as Eagle-Man’s secret headquarters, as well as his cool bachelor pad. Unseen by the superhero or his civilian persona of Daniel Rutherford, Raven-Boy crept around in the shadows, coming at last to the spacious bedroom of the older superhero. He heard female giggling and soft conversation inside, and frowned, feeling something he’d never know he was capable of—jealousy! How dare that lady be in there with Eagle-Man when...when...he wanted to be in Daniel’s bed! It was like an epiphany, as Raven-Boy realized that as much as he now loved the Enslaver, he’d always loved Eagle-Man and what he’d done for him. He...he...had to have Daniel! He had to! How to get Daniel into costume, so as to completely realize his fantasy, though?

He quietly returned to a hidden alcove, and retrieved one of Eagle-Man’s spare costumes, then made his way back to his partner’s bedroom. He could hear him softly talking to yet another one-night stand (the horn-dog!), and immediately felt the same pangs of jealousy! The night-light was the only illumination in the large room, and the smooching of lips could be heard kissing behind the nearly-closed door. He had to act quickly, or else Daniel would be having sex with the wrong person! And then how could he bring Eagle-Man before his future Master?

He remembered their secret code, and went down the hall to his own room, removed a tape recorder, and hit ‘play’. Immediately, the sound of a distant cawing raven could be heard calling out into the night. To anyone else it would sound like a real raven was somewhere outside, but to Eagle-Man’s dedication to fighting crime, he knew that it was a subtle signal from his long-time crime-fighting partner, Raven-Boy, alerting him to a potential danger in Echo City. It worked like a charm. Daniel appeared in the doorway, a look of concern on his face. Raven-Boy shut off the tape. “You shouldn’t be up here in costume!” Daniel quietly admonished him, barely covered in a housecoat. He glanced behind him and closed the young man’s door for privacy. “Mainly because I have a, uh, a guest.”

Raven-Boy smirked sourly. “Yeah. I heard. Yuck!”

Daniel’s shoulders sunk, beginning to believe that maybe he had been too hard on the youth as far as girls and dating were concerned, if that was how the kid felt about women. It was funny when he was 15 and awkward, but he hadn’t planned on Raven-Boy being 20 years old and awkward.

“So what’s happening? Are we needed?”

“Oh, you’re needed alright, Eagle-Man,” Raven-Boy said, handing the top portion of the superhero’s costume to him. Rutherford began to question him, but Raven-Boy simply waved off pesky questions, and insisted he get into costume right now. Rutherford threw off his housecoat, and grabbed the upper spandex tunic of his Eagle-Man costume, and fitfully yanked it over his head and down his muscular, well-defined hairy chest, unaware of the look of lust in Raven-Boy’s eyes, as he beheld him virtually naked, making him lick his dry lips

‘I love cock,” Raven-Boy reminded himself, making it seem like a personal mantra. ‘I love cock...I love cock...’

As he attached his mask over his head to the tunic, the young avenger knelt down and offered to hold Eagle-Man’s spandex leggings before him to step into. In a blur of motion, Eagle-Man’s feet were through the two leggings and about to be pulled up, until Raven-Boy produced the mind-controlling cock-ring given to him by the Enslaver. In a swift motion, Raven-Boy slid the ring over the shaft and under Eagle-Man’s balls, making the superhero gasp as the ring glowed by remote control, instantly exerting control over him.

He stopped getting dressed, and felt his mind begin to drift and yearn for a command, his cock filling up his new cock-ring more and more as it swelled into a full-grown 7-inch erection. Raven-Boy had only ever seen a bulge down there, and had never wondered what it really looked like, until the Enslaver had opened his eyes to the beauty of men loving men. Now, Eagle-Man’s beautiful hard-on was everything he’d hoped it would be. He stood before Eagle-Man, who seemed transfixed by his young partner. The youthful superhero grasped the older hero’s cock, and began to stroke it up and down, eliciting gasps and sighs from his friend, but no resistance.

“Feels good, doesn’t it, Eagle-Man...”

“What...are...are you doing?” the hero sighed, a tiny part of his mind trying in vain to resist the wonderful feelings he was being forced to experience.

“I’ve always loved you, Eagle-Man. I thought it was the love of two straight guys, like two brothers, but now it’ll be something more!” Raven-Boy smiled, loving the feel of Eagle-Man’s throbbing cock in his hand as he stroked it non-stop. “You won’t be needing your leggings.” Eagle-Man kicked them away, aware that he was naked from the waist down, but actually curious as to what would happen next. He didn’t have long to wait, as Raven-Boy’s hands slid up his chest and around the back of his head, pulling Eagle-Man into a warm embrace, and finally a long, sensuous kiss, his first-ever kiss with another man. Eagle-Man’s lips felt different from the Enslaver’s, Raven-Boy noticed, as Eagle-Man was clean-shaven, and was wearing some kind of wonderfully sexy musk (wasted on the girl in his room, but not him!).

Releasing his mentor’s lips, he told him, “Now, Eagle-Man, I want you to lie back in my bed. Prop a couple pillows up on the headboard so you can face me,” chuckling softly to himself as he considered re-naming his mentor, ‘Spread-Eagle-Man’!

The superhero slowly backed away after the young hero released his dick, and did as he was instructed, a look of anticipation and maybe a little concern on his face, but there was no fighting the urges he was experiencing. Raven-Boy pulled off his own boots and leggings, exposing his own raging hard-on, and climbed into bed with his mentor, laying on top of him so their chests and cocks were tightly pressed against one another. Raven-Boy groaned from his increasingly uncontrollable desire for Eagle-Man, while the older superhero sighed and grunted, too, unaccustomed to these gay feelings. Raven-Boy began to writhe and rub his pelvis into Eagle-Man, eliciting more moans and a wonderfully-warm hard-on beneath him as their cocks pressed against each other’s. His hands explored the superhero’s body, enjoying the unique feel of such a masculine superhero beneath him. He kissed Eagle-Man again and again, finally pushing his tongue into the older hero’s mouth as the Enslaver had taught him. Drunk with his power over his older mentor, he straddled his chest, and slowly masturbated his man-hungry cock before Eagle-Man’s spellbound face.

“I thought I wanted to suck your cock, Eagle-Man, more than anything, but... now I think I want to have some fun with you in the same way as the Enslaver had with me!”

“The...Enslaver?” Eagle-Man murmured, unable to take his eyes off his partner’s seductive masturbation.

“That’s right. My new Master. And he’ll soon be yourgay master, too, and we’ll both be his love slaves. But right now, Raven-BOY becomes Raven-MAN, as he takes control for the first time! Look at my beautiful cock, Eagle-Man, and surrender to it’s power!”

Enthralled by the cock-ring encircling his own hard cock, Eagle-Man felt Raven-Boy’s cock probe the edge of his mouth, caress his lips, and then slide inside, filling up his whole mouth. He tasted the thick, throbbing flesh of the young hero, experiencing tastes and textures he’d never imagined himself ever doing, having been nothing but a ladies man his whole life. Raven-Boy began to rock his hips, back and forth on top of Eagle-Man’s chest, making the superhero suck his first cock, giving him no time at all to think of resisting, making him focus on the young hero’s cock and nothing else, as it pumped his mouth and his cock-ring held him in Raven-Boy’s power. Turned on like never before, Eagle-Man reached down, and began to furiously masturbate his own dick.

Daniel Rutherford’s ‘guest’ crept just inside the door, wondering where her date was, only to be shocked by the sight of Raven-Boy sitting on Eagle-Man’s face, making the older superhero give him oral sex! She gasped, and ran out of the penthouse, freaked out that she’d not only been making out with a superhero, but a gay superhero at that! She’d sometimes wondered if the powerful duo were homosexuals, and now she knew for sure!

Eagle-Man’s breathing was coming in shorter breaths as he got closer and closer to cumming, his brainwashed mind thinking how hot it was to have a cock in his mouth. He couldn’t take his eyes off of Raven-Boy’s thrusting pelvis, his mind going crazy, filled with lust for another man for the first time. A weakening straight portion of Eagle-Man’s mind thought to itself, ‘He’s trying to turn me gay, and if I sucking him he’ll make me cum in the next minute! And something tells me that that ring on my penis will brainwash me into becoming gay and like it, just like Raven-Boy!’ He tried to edge away, but then Raven-Boy held his head in place on either side, his hips relentlessly making Eagle-Man continue to suck his pumping cock.

“You love it, Eagle-Man! You can’t resist me!” he commanded as he made Eagle-Man swallow even more of his throbbing cock, reaching around with one hand so that he also masturbated Eagle-Man’s dick for him.

Eagle-Man continued to suck and be masturbated with renewed force, making him gasp and moan, his head tilting back from the sexual rush he was being forcing to experience. He hesitated for another couple seconds, and thought to himself, ‘He’s making me fall in love with him—would that be so bad? After all this feels sooo good!’ so he did as he was asked, sighing with acceptance as he realised how much he was enjoying being turned into a cocksucker by his partner. Eagle-Man’s hands clutched Raven-Boy’s muscular thighs, locking the two of them into a gay lovers embrace. He enjoyed the feel of another man’s legs and buttocks, liking what I saw more and more; man-on-man love. Under his spell, and his own balls tingling with sexual frenzy, it made Eagle-Man voraciously crave cock and think to himself,

“Oh, yeah! I love it! I can’t resist him! Yeah! I love the feel of his muscles! I...I want his cock! A nice thick cock in my mouth feels sooo good!

“I want you! I want your cock!” Raven-Boy hissed through gritting teeth, his eyes wide with lust for Eagle-Man, uttering words he never could have believed he would ever say. His sex drive went ballistic, and he quickly found himself orgasming into Eagle-Man’s mouth. Rocking his hips furiously, clutching Eagle-Man’s head in one hand, and his hard cock in the other, Raven-Boy groaned and yelled from a furious, raging orgasm, loving the feel of cumming in another man’s mouth. Enslaved, Eagle-Man chose to swallow every drop, and service Raven-Boy’s cock until the young hero was finished cumming. Eagle-Man’s hand returned to stroke his own throbbing meat, and exploded with his own roaring, writhing orgasm.

Collapsing on top of his mentor, Raven-Boy slowly caught his breath as he and his newfound lover embraced tightly, their costumes drenched in sweat. Raven-Boy felt his cock rub against Eagle-Man’s and smiled at the twitching, raging hard-on that his formerly-superior comrade was sporting. He lifted his head up enough to look down at the spellbound Eagle-Man, and held him by the chin so that he stared up at Raven-Boy.

“So, Eagle-Man, have I gained your respect today?”

“My respect...and my heart!” the hero sighed.

The young hero smiled, confident and victorious. “In that case...who am I now?”

The older hero was about to reply to the obvious, then grinned with inspiration. “You’re Raven-MAN!", and hugged the young man’s buns above him, pressing his pelvis into his own, sighing with acceptance of the large cock that the newly-crowned Raven-Man was displaying.

The younger masked superhero continued to hold Eagle-Man’s chin in his gloved hand, and kissed him hard, as the Enslaver had kissed him.

Releasing him, the former Raven-Boy, smiled down at his conquered hero, and sighed, “I had have you Eagle-Man, all to myself, just once. My task was to bring you before the Enslaver, so that he could turn you into his love slave, but there was nothing said about me not seducing you, myself! Now, let’s get dressed, so that I can bring you before your true master, the Enslaver!”

“Yes, of course. Anything you say...Raven-Man!”

The young hero, drunk with power and lust, watched as Eagle-Man obeyed him, his will contained and enslaved by the glowing cock-ring encircling his returning-erection. His spandex leggings and outer bathing suit trunks barely fit over the hard meat.

He’d been the sidekick of Eagle-Man and enjoyed it.

He had a feeling that as a potential sidekick of the Enslaver he was going to love it!

All those hunky, sexy, muscular, manly superheroes were out there for the Enslaver to turn into sex slaves, and that meant that there was alot of potential for him to have some fun with them before they swore their love and allegiance to the Enslaver!

This was going to be so hot!