The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Melissa and Megumi, Chapter 1

Paul was a student at a university in the UK, and the story begins as he sat in the lecture hall, fifth row, and glanced about at the poor attendance. Fully half the class were absent, but that didn’t stop the professor from droning on. As Paul looked around, struggling to stay awake, his eyes fell on two ladies in the back row.

They were Melissa and Megumi, foreign students and housemates. The former was an American, what they called a ‘WASP’, with short dark red hair, a cute face, and a conservative dress-style. The latter was Japanese, with black hair and dark eyes, also with a nothing-on-show wardrobe. The pair were known as friendly and intelligent, and though attractive to the men they always kept to themselves. Paul found it odd, therefore, that they were looking back at him.

Though he was not a handsome guy, Paul wasn’t beaten with the ugly stick either. He’d had a few adventures with the ladies at the college, but had never managed to earn a rep as a super-stud. To have the reclusive Melissa and Megumi staring at him and smiling was, therefore, not so much flattering, as suspicious.

After the lecture Paul rose to leave, and was suddenly approached by an old friend. His name was Samuel and the two had shared a room the previous year. Samuel approached with a curiously blank look on his face.

“Hey Samuel, how are you?” Asked Paul. “I haven’t seen you in class for over a month.”

“No,” He replied, sounding a little odd. “I have been very busy. Actually, I wanted to show you something,” He said, and produced a DVD.

“What is it?” Asked Paul, taking it. He studied the DVD case, but it was black and utterly featureless.

“Something special,” He said. “You really should watch it.”

Paul nodded, understanding. He remembered that Samuel had quite the DVD collection, and he’d liked everything he had recommended last year. “Thanks,” He said, and looked around to notice that he was gone.

* * *

Paul’s day eventually finished, and he came home to his little single-person flat in the student residences. He sat down, exhausted by the day, and thought that he really should do some studying rather than go out for the evening.

And that’s when he remembered the DVD case in his bag. He opened it, and glanced at the non-descript disc inside, and walked over to the TV/DVD combo and put it in.

In moments the screen was filled with the images of two gorgeous women, nude, and a feast of intimate carnality began! Paul was stunned that Samuel would lend him porn, but in moments he realised who the naked protagonists were. It was the two foreigners from his class, Melissa and Megumi!

As they writhed and pleasured each other, they constantly shifted position, leaving no sight to the viewer’s imagination. Their smooth skin and supple bodies were amazing to behold, and their lusty moans and exclamations of delight were fully audible.

Paul lay back on his bed, drinking in the sights and the sounds. After a few moments the shock and confusion began to subside, but questions remained. Had Samuel stolen this from their classmates, or had they lent it to him, unaware that he would spread it around campus?

Paul lay there for ages, his thoughts slowly turning from questions to enjoying the film. His cock began to swell, and as he let his mind be drawn into the porn, he got fully erect. Soon there were only the erotic images, the sensual sounds, and the feeling of his cock throbbing in his pants.

Dimly he was aware of small flashes of light interrupting the imagery. At first it was annoying, but as the show went on the pulses began to hurt his head. Was it some side effect of the girl’s DVD editor? Paul did not know, and slowly found that he did not care. The show was just so good, and if he focused on the girls’ nude forms then the flashes did not bother him anyway.

In fact, as the headache diminished, he found the pulses oddly pleasant...

Eventually, the gorgeous naked women stopped their fun and turned to lie on their backs, teasing their pussies, and began speaking to the camera.

“As you can see, we’re having a great time here,” Said Melissa teasingly, her American accent sophisticated yet seductive.

“But we can’t be having all of the fun,” Continued Megumi, her English barely tainted by her Japanese accent, and just as sexy as her partner’s.

“So now it’s your turn.” Finished Melissa, and they both grinned. “Come on now, don’t be shy, and get that cock out.”

No sooner had the image on the screen given her permission there was another flash of light. Was... was there a shape to the white flash? No matter, Paul did not dwell on it, instead focusing on doing as the girls suggested, pulling down his trousers and getting erection free.

“Good boy!” Congratulated Megumi, as if she could see him exposing himself. “Of course, freeing that cock of yours is only part of it. To be watching us you need to be completely naked.

Melissa slipped her hand into her cunt, gasping, and added, “Come on! Its much more fun to be nude, so cast those clothes aside...” Flash. Flash. Yes, a shape, perhaps words?

Again he brushed that aside, and Paul found himself nodding in agreement with their suggested nudity. Soon he had wriggled free of every last item, lying totally bare on his bed, his hard erection pointed straight at the ceiling.

Their timing impeccable, the girls smiled again. “Much better!” Said Megumi, massaging her breasts as she spoke into the camera. Flash. Flash. “And now you are all exposed before us, its time for your reward...”

“Take a hold of that cock of yours...” Instructed Melissa, “Grab it firmly now...”

Flash. Flash. Flash.

Paul now had a firm grip of his erection, waiting for their next instruction. It suddenly seemed very important for him to wait for their permission.

Both of the naked beauties now had lusty smiles on their faces as they continued to play with their bodies and leer at the camera. “Good boy... nice firm grip...” Continued Megumi, “And now... stroke! Yes, very good! Stroke... stroke... stroke...”

Paul began stroking, timing the pumps of his hands to her words. Melissa had now joined in, and together they recited, “Stroke!” Flash. “Stroke!” Flash “Stroke...”

The chanting continued, interspersed with the pulses of light, and Paul kept the time perfectly. His hands moved at their command, and his eyes were focused on their glorious nude forms. Slowly the pace increased, and as Melissa kept the hypnotic command going, Megumi spoke up.

“Good boy... good stroker. There is no point in holding back now, all we want is for you to wank. That’s it! Wank! Wank! Wank!” And as she repeated, Melissa changed her own chant to the new word, and together they sped up.

Flash. Flash. Flash.

The word ‘wank’ echoed in Paul’s head now, and there was nothing else. He began to say the word with them, softly at first but slowly louder. Meanwhile they sped up and he was now pumping his cock furiously. It rapidly grew into the most frenzied masturbation of Paul’s life, and the urge to cum grew inside him. As he closed in on orgasm, he was chanting ever louder.

“Wank! Wank! Wank!” He openly recited, not caring if people in adjoining rooms could hear, his eyes still glued to the women on screen. They had now stopped their own chant, and were instead just staring at him with satisfied grins, as if they could see how lost he was.

Flash. Wank. Flash. Wank. Flash. Wank.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of masturbation, Melissa and Megumi looked at each other, laughed, and then turned back to the camera and shouted, “CUM!”

A mind-ripping orgasm shot through him, and Paul’s cock reacted instantly. Eyes wide in ecstasy he exploded all over himself. The pearly white semen shot all over his naked chest and body. Still he kept going though, pumping himself dry, still chanting, “Wank-wank-wank-wank...” Until finally he was done and collapsed back on the bed.

“Good boy!” He heard the image of Melissa say. “It feels so good to wank for us, doesn’t it?”

“You don’t need to answer,” Continued Megumi, “Just make sure that this is not the last time you watch us. See you again soon, wanker...”

And as the DVD ended, he surrendered to sleep.

* * *

Over the next few days Paul tried to find Samuel, but to no success. Finally, three days later, he saw Melissa and Megumi in class again, and once again they stared at him during the whole lecture. They made him feel uncomfortable, and every time Paul looked at them, all he could think about was them watching him as he masturbated.

Paul kept telling himself that it meant nothing, that they themselves had not witnessed his intensely personal act, but it was no use. The look on their faces was too sure, too superior, as if they knew what he had been up to and were looking down on him.

Soon his shame turned to guilt. They themselves had not lent Paul that DVD, and yet he had watched it and seen them nude and engaging in their lesbian fun.

Finally the class ended, and the room emptied of all save the three of them. Paul lifted the DVD case from his bag, thought about honesty being best, and walked over to the two girls.

“I’m sorry,” He said. “You don’t really know me, but my name is Paul and...” He began, but the glares of the two women stopped him dead in his tracks.

“Is that our DVD in your hand?” Asked Melissa sternly.

“Yes,” He managed after a long pause. “But let me explain! I didn’t know what was on it when my friend Samuel lent it to me and...”

“And you watched it?” Asked Megumi, equally sternly.

He nodded, dropping his eyes and feeling deeply ashamed.

“Start to finish?” Asked Melissa, her dark eyes shining.

“Yes,” He sheepishly replied.

“And you masturbated,” Said Melissa with an evil grin. It wasn’t a question.

He blushed, raising his eyes to meet her gaze. “I... er...”

“Of course you did,” Said Megumi. “I’ll bet you’re a horny little boy who loves to take his cock in his hands and wank himself silly. Isn’t that right?” She asked, her voice and demeanour less stern and closer to the seductive tone from the DVD.

Paul was stunned by her words, how openly she asked. He struggled to think of something to say, and in the end just nodded.

“Good boy,” Said Melissa, in the same sexy tone as her friend. “You can be honest with us. So go on, tell us how often.”

He felt his will melt under their intense gazes, and took a deep breath before continuing. “I watched the video five times in the last three days, and I... I...” He struggled, so they prompted him.

“Wanked,” Supplied Megumi. “Say it!” The Japanese woman softly commanded.

“I... I wanked each time,” He said, oddly being powerless to resist.

“Very good!” Congratulated Melissa. “Tell us more. Were you naked?”

They seemed to be getting more and more excited by his admissions, and he continued. “Yes.”

“No, say the whole thing!” Encouraged Megumi.

“I was naked all five times that I wanked,” He said, and they laughed in delight. For some reason, just saying these things to them was making Paul aroused, and it also felt good that his words pleased them.

“Excellent, just excellent!” Enthused Melissa. “Now, let’s move on. It was very wrong of you to watch our DVD without permission,” She said sternly.

He nodded, suddenly feeling guilty again.

“We will forgive you, though, if you give us that back” Said Megumi. She reached over and he handed her the DVD case. She opened it and her face fell. “It’s empty.”

He stared at the empty box, stunned. “Oh, I’m sorry!” He said. “It must still be in my player! I’ll get it back to you right away!”

Melissa sighed and handed him a piece of paper with an address on it. “Come to our place at 8pm sharp tonight. Give us the DVD back then.”

“Yes,” Said Paul, “Of course.”

At which point both women smiled. “And since you have been so honest with us,” Said Megumi, “We give you permission to watch it one last time.”

“I don’t think that would be right...” He said hesitantly.

“But you will do it anyway. See you later,” Said Melissa, and they then rose and walked off.

An hour later, as Paul lay naked, jerking his cock frantically, he proved her right.

TO BE CONTINUED...