The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Memories Make Us

Chapter 3

I was 16, and it was Dani’s 18th birthday. Hank was there to celebrate—they were still together—along with a bunch of Dani’s friends. Some were attractive, some weren’t, but none compared to Dani in my mind. Perhaps fantasizing about her every night had cemented her image as the pinnacle of beauty in my psyche, or perhaps there’s some Freudian complex at work, but I loved staring at her every chance I got. I had used my power only occasionally over the years, once the initial burst of novelty had worn off. I’d even used it with Dani, a la “I wasn’t staring at you, I was looking behind you, remember?” It had become a tool of necessity, not a toy of whim. Maybe I was more responsible then than I am now. Or maybe I was restrained and foolish.

Either way, around 10PM, the party had died down. The only non-family left was Hank, and my parents had given him and Dani a little privacy as they floated around the pool. I watched from my bedroom window, which overlooked the pool, spying on them out of both curiosity and horniness. Dani in her bikini was heaven. I watched as they made out, and then I saw him pull her bikini bottom aside and insert a finger. I unconsciously stroked myself through my jeans, and damn near came when Hank increased his speed and I saw Dani’s O-face for the first time. But I didn’t cum...and that frustration bred a new plan. A bolder plan. A probably-dangerous plan, but one I couldn’t stop myself from executing.

Dani came inside after kissing Hank goodbye and, towel around her, headed for the bathroom to dry off and change. I intercepted her along the way.

“I saw what you and Hank did out there.”

“So? What, are you gonna run and tell Mom and Dad, you little snitch?”

“No, just... remember how whenever you and Hank fool around, you always want to do the same with me later? Just thought you’d want to.”

“Yeah, but I’m tired, Jack. Not tonight.”

“I don’t remember that ever stopping you before. I remember you loving it too much to skip, don’t you?”

She sighed. “Yeah...alright, fine. Come in the bathroom.” I followed her in and locked the door behind us. She put the lid down on the toilet, sat spread-eagle, and pulled her bikini bottom to the side. I stared for a minute. There was my sister’s landing-strip-shaved pussy. The one I’d imagined from a single image for three years. Right in front of me, ready to be touched.

“Come on, Jack, just finger me already!” She sounded more impatient than demanding.

I shoved my middle finger as deep into her pussy as I could, as fast as I could. She gasped, then gave me a look that said, “Well? Keep going!” So I started thrusting, in and out, adding more fingers, reaching around to her G-spot. She thrust her hips forward to the rhythm, and in the heat of the moment, I threw my head forward and began licking her clit. Bad idea.

“Woah! God, get off, you perv!” She kicked me off, against the bathroom wall. “What the fuck are you doing?”

“I was just about to lick your—” I was shocked at her reaction.

“I know what you were doing, you perv! I let you do this because it reminds me of what Hank did. Hank did not do that tonight.” So that was her rationalization. “Just because you ate me out the last time Hank did doesn’t mean you get to do it all the time, you little freak. Ugh, I’m done here, get out. Go!” She wrapped the towel around herself again, and I dazedly made my way to my room.

“Well,” I said out loud to myself. “I guess I deserved that. If I want something, I have to make sure I take it the right way. With planning.” And so I planned, formulating a plot that outshone everything I’d ever thought of before.

I waited about an hour, after Dani had gone into her room, and knocked on her door. “Dani?” I asked.

“Get out of here, you sick bastard!” she yelled through the door.

“I just...I wanted to apologize.”

The door swung open to reveal a very angry Dani. “Apologize? You take advantage of me like that and then you think you can just say sorry?”

“No,” I said honestly. “I just...do you remember the last time I ate you out? Remember how good it felt? Remember how hard you came, and how you told me you loved it?”

“Yeah,” she said, “because Hank did it first.”

“Yeah...I get that...I just...well, there were times we did stuff without Hank. Remember when Hank bailed on you that night, and you let me finger you anyway?”

“Yeah...” she said, softening a tiny bit. “But that’s just because he bailed. It’s not free reign for you.”

“I know. But do you remember what you told me that night?” She shook her head. Of course she didn’t remember, because it never happened and I hadn’t reminded her yet. “Remember after you came, you told me you wished we could do this more often?”

“Yeah, I just meant that I wanted Hank to do it more often so that we could.”

“But Hank doesn’t have to do it first. That’s the deal now, but it doesn’t have to be. If you like it and I like it, then why not just do it?”

“Because that would be incest, you nitwit,” she said, and rolled her eyes.

The conversation wasn’t going exactly as I’d expected, but close enough for me to think on my feet. “When you suggested doing this the first time, that’s what I said, remember? And then remember you told me that you don’t care if it’s incest, as long as it feels good and no one else knows? That’s how you got me to agree at first, remember?”

“Yeah...” She sighed. “Look, you’re right. I just didn’t expect...well, that. Maybe we’ll try to have a little more fun from now on, with or without Hank’s lead. But not tonight. I’m drained.”

“Fair enough,” I said. “Goodnight, Dani.” I leaned in for a kiss. She didn’t. “Not tonight, I said, you idiot.” I shrugged and returned to my bedroom. Fair play.