The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mesmerism

I was in Collage, and one of my classes was Biology II. This tall skinny bookworm was my lab partner. He was into that psych stuff and he was a little wierd, but, other than that, he seemed OK.

Anyway, one day in class, he asked me to read his lab notes. He said it was an experiment. I mean, how was I to know?

Anyway, it was only one handwritten page, so I read it. Boy, talk about boring! It made me so-o-o-o sleepy that I actually thought for a moment that I had nodded off and gone to sleep. What a laugh! Asleep in class, right? Well, what I didn’t realize was that it really had put me to sleep. As I said, he was into psych stuff, and this was really an experiment for him. He was studying hypnosis, but I didn’t find any of this out until later. Much later.

That night, I got a phone call from him. He wanted to come over and review the lab notes with me. That was strange, as he had never, ever wanted to study with me before, but, since exams were coming up soon, and he knew the material, and I was having trouble with it, the idea had a certain appeal, so I agreed. Besides, my parents were going to be gone until real late, so I was pretty sure that I wouldn’t get any grief from them.

He arrived about a half an hour later, and I was really surprised. For some reason, he looked different. A lot different. He seemed to have put on weight, and become, well, a lot better looking. We exchanged notes and studied for a while, and as we studied, I found myself becoming surprisingly drawn to him.

After a few more minutes, he reached over and began to stroke my neck. At first it bothered me a little, but he was kind of humming or something, and I soon relaxed and began to really enjoy it. He seemed to be whispering something, but I couldn’t quite make out what it was that he was saying.

Pretty soon, I noticed that the house seemed unnaturally hot, and when he suggested that we would be more comfortable with fewer clothes on, it seemed like a perfectly reasonable idea, so, I stood up and took off my blouse and skirt, and casually dropped them on the floor, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Suddenly, for some unknown reason, my bra felt unbearably tight and uncomfortable, so I took that off too, and tossed it aside. The motion set my breasts to bouncing in the warm night air. At first, I only felt a tingle, but soon my nipples began to burn, almost as if they were on fire. Somehow, he seemed to be aware of my discomfort, even though I hadn’t said a word about it. He leaned forward and began kissing my breasts and they immediately felt much better. Then he gently licked and sucked each nipple, and that felt absolutely marvellous.

Next, my panties began to chafe and burn. Quickly, I hooked them with my thumbs, and bending at the waist, yanked them down past my hips, let them fall, down around my ankles, and stepped out of them. What a blessed relief! Then, I laid back on the couch, and let the ceiling fan blow warm air all over my bare skin.

Somehow, I still wasn’t really comfortable, so I spread my legs, lifted one leg and hooked my ankle over the top of the couch, and let the other leg fall to the floor. Obviously, this gave him a closeup and unhindered view of me, but this didn’t bother me at all, and I could feel the luxurious flow of air blowing through the curly pubic hairs, and this was all that mattered, as I relaxed and closed my eyes.

Strangely, I wasn’t surprised or offended at all when I felt his hands begin to slide down the sensitive inner surfaces of my thighs. Slowly and naturally, they slid down to the offered prize. Gently, his fingers spread the lips of my sex, and then began to boldly explore my secret places. Almost instantly, I become quite wet, and his fingers slid easily into my tight channel. In and out, in and out, then round and round, slowly, at first, and then faster and faster. First I felt a delicious fire in my cunt and then I felt the gentle lightning of my first orgasm! It was incredible!

I opened my eyes, and not surprisingly, I found that he was kneeling on the couch, and totally naked, to boot. His manhood was in full bloom, and a stream of clear liquid was oozing from the tip and trickling down the shaft. He looked quite uncomfortable, so I reached out and began to stroke the swollen shaft, to soothe his obvious discomfort. This didn’t seem to help much, as it just grew thicker and longer, and he began to groan, almost as if he were in pain. It seemed like the obvious thing to do was to kiss it, and make it better, so I did. He jerked, but then held totally still, as I slowly kissed and licked the swollen, slimy, helmet-shaped tip. Cautiously, I tested the flavor his musky liquid, and decided that liked the taste! Then, since his rod sort of resembled a popsicle, I just naturally opened my mouth and began to slurp it and suck it just like I would a have if it were a popsicle. In mere moments, I had managed to accept slightly more than half of it, and this was as much as I could comfortably handle.

But that wasn’t enough for him. Oh no, not him! Suddenly, he grabbed my head and forced his cock deeper into my mouth and part-way down my throat, until I gagged. He pulled back a bit, so that I was able to recover slightly, and then he renewed the assault. He repeated this sequence about a dozen times, forcing his cock deeper and deeper each time. Abruptly, he just froze in place, with his dick kind of throbbing, until he suddenly exploded, sending thick, warm jets of goo into my mouth and down my throat. I choked and spluttered, but I recovered quickly, and began sucking and swallowing frantically, not wanting to miss a single drop!

When the flood subsided, he popped his still-stiff dick out of my mouth, and then knelt on the couch between my wide-spread legs. Quickly, he positioned himself and then eased the bulging tip of his prick into the slick funnel of my sex. Then, with short quick strokes, he simply hammered his way into me. It felt like he was splitting me in half with an ax-handle! I could feel my cunt straining and stretching as it struggled to accommodate his rampaging dick.

In mere seconds, he was all the way in. Then he began to stoke the fire, slowly stroking in and out in an age-old rhythm. Faster and harder, he fucked me, and I felt an electric tightness begin to build and grow, deep inside my belly.

With each stroke, it seemed that his cock grew, stretching my abused pussy even further. Each in-stroke filled me utterly, forcing some of my juices out, causing a bubbly kind of squishing noise, while each out-stroke caused my sopping cunt to make a gross, but strangely erotic, sucking sound. My juices flowed freely, like a small river down the crack of my ass, soaking the cushion beneath.

Incredibly, he increased the tempo, and then froze, with just the tip left in me. Then, he sledgehammered his way into me one last time, drilling me and filling me, completely. I was suspended, teetering on the thin edge of my own completion, when his dick exploded again, this time deep inside my cunt. The first blast of his cum pushed me helplessly over the edge, and I became lost in the electric tidal waves of my first multiple orgasm. Each frantic jerk of his hips delivered another wad of cum, and each jerk and gush set off another scorching wave of pleasure in me. After what seemed like an eternity, he simply collapsed on top of me, totally spent.

Finally, he rolled off of me, and lolled back on the arm of the couch. Groggily, I sat up too, staring at his still-thick, but quickly-softening cock. Frantically, I crawled over to him and began licking our mingled juices from his cock and balls. Amazingly, his cock begin to revive, and I again took him fully into my mouth, to hasten his recovery. In a few minutes, he was back to a full erection. Again, he grabbed me and forced my head down onto him, but this time I was able to easily accept the whole glorious length of his prick! As I sucked his cock, I could feel a warm trickle meander down my thighs, as my flooded cunt surrendered our mingled juices.

Again, he sort of whispered something, and I reversed my position, and knelt at far end of the couch, turning my face and resting my cheek on the arm of the couch. With my knees wide apart, I reached behind myself, and wantonly spread my slippery ass-cheeks. I slowly and deliberately wagged my ass from side to side, offering him full and easy, doggie-style access to my dripping sex. Mistake!

He knee-walked up the couch, positioned himself behind me, grabbed my hips, and then simply rammed his prick into my dripping cunt. However, after only a few strokes, he pulled out, and shifted his aim to the tender brown rosette of my virgin asshole. Initially, I felt only a heavy pressure, as the bulbous tip of his dick demanded the entry, but he was not to be denied. With a jerk of his hips, he forced the passage. I felt a moment of sharp pain as my asshole surrendered to the intruder, and accepted the first phase of the unnatural invasion. Once the tip was firmly in place, he began to pound away at me, driving the thick, slick shaft into me. In short order, he had me fully impaled, with all of his straining prick buried deep in my bowels. Then, he began to stroke in and out of my tight, burning rectum, in an insistent, brutal rhythm. As he reamed the tight channel, I slowly relaxed, and so did my ass-muscles. In less than a minute, he was taking long, full strokes into my now-willing ass, and each stroke sent thrilling shudders through my belly. Rapidly, he increased the tempo and the force of his strokes. Helplessly, I submitted to his onslaught, until he slammed his straining dick into me one final time, and began coming, deep inside my ass. I felt the hot jets of cum spurting and boiling into my guts, and I began coming, too. It was uncontrollable, and irresistable, like a series of giant ocean waves, breaking over me, and in me.