The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mesmer’s Daughters

They were going to be a family again. After three long years studying in Europe, Hannah was returning home. Waiting in the arrivals lounge of the airport with her parents, Grace struggled with mixed emotions. Certainly she was excited to see her elder sister.

After having turned twenty, Hannah must both look and act very differently from when she last saw her. But at the same time, there were so many of those unpleasant memories, of how she’d been on the short end of their sibling rivalry.

“There she is,” her mother cried, pointing towards the crowd.

Rising from her seat, Grace couldn’t see her at first, then did a double take. The tall, black clad young woman coming towards them was barely recognizable as the gangly teenager Grace remembered. Hannah received her parents hugs, warm smiles all ‘round, though Grace unconsciously hung back. The change in Hannah, apart from simply being older, were subtle but unsettling. Her long black hair was tied back in a severe manner. Her skin seemed unusually pale, and her eyes were bright and piercing despite being very dark. Enfolded in her long arms, Grace could smell her far too strong perfume.

“Hello, dear sister,” Hannah whispered in her ear.

“Um, welcome home,” Grace stammered, trying not to show her reticence. No one else seemed to think anything was amiss, and her mother happily chatted away all the way back home in the car. Hannah smiled politely at all this attention, but said little herself. It felt to Grace like Hannah was constantly staring at her, making her all the more uncomfortable.

It was later during dinner that her father noticed Grace’s taciturn behavior.

“Are you alright,” he asked, “you’ve been so quiet all afternoon.”

“Wha... No, I’m fine,” Grace replied, head lowered.

“You’d almost think you weren’t happy to see your sister home.”

“Dad!”

“It’s ok, I understand,” Hannah said, laying a hand over Grace’s. “I can tell that, deep inside, she’s very excited to have me back. I know I feel very warm, very close to you, Grace. I hope we can come together, get acquainted with each other once again.”

Grace mentally recoiled, trying to avoid Hannah’s penetrating gaze. Why was she talking so strangely? Was she making fun of her?

The rest of the evening, Grace attempted to make herself as inconspicuous as possible, but even lying in bed at days end, she still found her thoughts fixated on Hannah. Her instincts were telling her to be wary, but in her rational mind she was certain she was only reacting to old emotions and misplaced resentment. But those eyes, those dark lustrous eyes...

Hardly aware that she’d even drifted off to sleep, Grace awoke with a start, a sharp gasp escaping her lips. She was coming! Pelvis rising of it’s own accord, she felt the waves of orgasmic climax break over her. Reaching down between her legs, she felt her loose swollen labial lips, smeared with her own wetness. Head tossed to one side, she frantically rubbed herself, eyes shut tight as she brought herself to orgasm twice more before sinking back in exhaustion.

Blearily looking over at the digital alarm clock, Grace realized it was well past 3am. As much as she might have played with herself before drifting off to sleep, nothing like this had ever happened to her before. She had the vague memory that she might have been dreaming something intense, but couldn’t piece together what it was. Trying to put this strangeness behind her, she fell into a fitful slumber, continuing to be troubled with the image of her sister, clad in her long black dress and gold jewelry.

* * *

Things went much more smoothly the next day, almost back to the way things were before Hannah left. Even when her parents had to leave the house for a prior engagement, Grace didn’t balk at the idea of being alone with her older sister. Besides, she still had an important test to study for.

Laying her books out on the living room table, Grace curled up on the couch with her notebooks and a pencil. There were too many distractions in her own room, so she generally preferred to study in here.

Completely engrossed, she didn’t hear Hannah enter the room. When the gold pendant dropped down in front of her eyes, she nearly leapt out of her seat.

“Wha...” she yelped, whirling around.

“Boo,” Hannah grinned.

“C’mon, don’t do that,” Grace complained, “I’m too busy to mess around right now.”

“Hmm, studying hard I see,” Hannah remarked, a touch of condescension in her voice. “You know, I can help, if you want.”

“No, thanks.”

“Seriously,” Hannah said, leaning closer to her ear, “It’s only a question of memory, isn’t it? I’m sure you know most of this stuff already from class. Wouldn’t taking that test be easier if you had instant recall?”

“Well, I don’t have instant recall, so I’ll have to do it the hard way,” Grace grumbled, looking with annoyance at the pendant Hannah was still dangling in front of her face.

“But I could give it to you,” she persisted. “Not absolute total recall, of course, but I could make it so that you can walk into the classroom and every answer will be right there at the end of your fingertips.”

“How?”

“A little mind trick I picked up in Germany. Don’t worry. It’s not cheating -it won’t give you any knowledge you don’t already have. But, you can’t deny what a wonderful edge it would give you, hmm?”

Grace couldn’t deny it. Eyes drawn to the light glinting off Hannah’s gently swaying jewelry.

She hesitantly asked, “so, what would I have to do?”

“Firstly, just relax,” Hannah told her, “putdown your book and let your hands simply rest on your lap.” Grace, despite her better judgement, obeyed. “I guess this is done with hypnotism then, huh? Is that whole swinging pendulum thing really necessary? I’d always wondered.”

“Necessary? No,” Hannah said, “but, people tend to have that association, so it kind of helps for that reason alone. Everything with the mind has to do with association. That’s how memory works. Now, no more questions. Just sit there, and watch the pendant, your eyes the only part of your body in motion.”

Grace had no trouble doing this. Before long, all critical thoughts left her, leaving only Hannah’s deep lulling voice.

“You feel completely and totally relaxed. Every breath you take, deep and very relaxed. There is no tension at all in your body, every muscle is loose and relaxed. Every time you feel your attention drifting, your focus returns to the pendant, the light reflecting off it’s surface. With every swing, you feel yourself drifting even further into sleep. Every second, you feel yourself becoming loose and relaxed, every swing, further into sleep...”

Grace, who had been deprived of at least a couple hours of sleep, had little resistance to the suggestion. Her eyes became humid, reflecting the gleaming metal from the dangling, swaying pendant.

“You feel very heavy now, very leaden and slow. You feel the sensation of falling, in slow motion, down into darkness. My voice is the only sound you hear, and that voice is drawing you down still further. And now, when you hear my voice say ‘sleep’, you will be asleep, and follow my words exactly. The only sound you hear is my voice, the only direction you take is from my voice, and falling down deeper, you follow my words, and now -sleep.”

For a moment, nothing further was said, Hannah listening to the deep even breaths of her younger sister. Creeping around to the front of the couch, a grin appeared across her pale face. She’d succeeded. She could instantly tell from Grace’s slack, heavy lidded expression that her induction was successful.

“Grace, can you hear me,” Hannah said softly, crouching down beside her.

“Yes.”

“And do you know where you are?”

“Yes,” Grace answered flatly, “I am at home, in the living room, with my big sister Hannah.”

“Good girl,” Hannah smiled, “very good.”

Reaching up, she brushed some of Grace’s blonde hair from her forehead. She’d certainly grown up since she last saw her, but the poor girl still had no sense of style. Her hair was straight, cut in no particular manner, and she was dressed in an ordinary plain white sweater and long grey cotton skirt.

“The perfect image of suburban mediocrity,” Hannah remarked, clasping Grace’s hand in hers. “If you only knew. The things I’ve learned since I’ve been away, you’d be truly shocked. The things I’ve done and experienced would shock you even more. It’s a shame I can’t tell you, except like this.”

Grace made no reaction, immune to Hannah’s taunts in her current state. Hannah had thought long and hard about what she’d do once she came home, and Grace was very much on the forefront of those thoughts. Her efforts had begun as soon as she’d saw her at the airport. But, how much of an effect had she had?

“Grace, I want you to tell me about last night,” Hannah explained. “When you were lying alone in your bed. Did anything unusual occur, anything that might not normally have happened?”

“Yes.”

“Please, tell me about it.”

“I dreamed that my sister Hannah was in bed with me,” Grace replied .“She was lying over me, doing something I couldn’t see between my legs, and I woke up as she was making me come. I couldn’t remember what the dream was afterwards, which made me confused.”

“I see.”

Internally, Hannah was nearly leaping for joy. To think Grace was so suggestible! One of the more arcane, most difficult to realize secrets of Mesmerism had worked it’s subtle magic on Grace to full effect. This was going to be a lot of fun indeed.

But, she did promise to help.

“Grace, you have a very important test coming up,” Hannah said, slowly walking back around the couch. “You are going to take that test with all the confidence in the world. When you sit down with that paper in front of you, every answer will come to you easily and readily, without hesitation. Everything you’ve learned will be at the forefront of your mind. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good.” Hannah leant down closer to Grace’s ear. “In fact, as you take that test, you are going to feel increasingly aroused. With every answer you give, your sexual excitement rises, and the wetness grows between your legs. Of course, you must complete the test, so there is no question of stopping, and it feels so good to get the answers right. So good, that as you finish the last page, you feel yourself climax, the orgasm your reward for a job well done. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl,” Hannah gently played with Grace’s loose blonde hair, twining it in one of her long fingers. “Soon now, I’m going to release you from your sleep. When you awake, you will have no awareness of what we talked about during that time. You will feel very relaxed and calm, and no doubt or concern will enter your thoughts. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. Now, remember this phrase; ‘deep sleep’. Whenever you hear me use those words, you will return to this state of sleep. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

She truly was the perfect subject. But this was only the beginning. Master Weiss had taught Hannah the value of taking things in subtle stages -the appetizer before the main course.

“Alright, Grace, I’m going to wake you up now,” Hannah told her, “when I next say the word ‘awake’, you will be fully alert and aware. Grace, now, awake.”

On cue, Grace did exactly that, looking around her in mild confusion.

“It’s already over?”

“Oh, yes,” Hannah said, wandering away. “Good luck tomorrow.”

“But, so, does that mean I don’t have to study anymore?”

“Couldn’t hurt to keep going,” Hannah shrugged, “besides, you wouldn’t want mom and dad to come home and catch you slacking off. They might think I’m a bad influence on you.”

* * *

Sitting at her desk, Grace waited for the command to turn over the test pages. Looking at the plain reverse side of the thin booklet, she realized that she wasn’t nervous at all. She wasn’t usually prone to fretting that much anyway, but she was filled with an unusual level of confidence. She even smiled when the clock hand ticked over and the word to begin was announced.

After the first essay question was finished, Grace found herself unconsciously rubbing her thighs together. She thought maybe it was a touch of nerves after all, but after the next two short information questions that rounded out the first page, she realized the strange truth -she was incredibly turned on. Grace quickly glanced around her, hoping no one else would notice. Halfway through the second page, her teeth were clenched tight. This couldn’t be happening! She was actually wet. She could feel the cool spot slowly forming on her panties. The more questions she answered, the more excited she became, the harder it was to control herself. A small whimper escaped her lips. In her mind, she begged for it to stop, but she’d come to the point where she couldn’t -the answers were coming so easily, and every stroke of her pen on the page was like a stroke over her clit.

Hunching over further on the desk, she covered her face with her arms, trying to mask her expression from her classmates. She was almost done, she reminded herself, it would soon be over. Just one more page...

* * *

The front door opened just as her mother was emerging from the kitchen.

“Oh, hello Grace. How did school go today?”

“It was fine,” she mumbled, blushing hotly, “I...” With that, she suddenly bolted up the stairs to her room.

“I guess things didn’t go that well after all.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry,” Hannah called back from the living room. “I know she did extremely well.” A little later came a knock on Grace’s shut bedroom door.

“Go away, I’m busy,” Grace said, wiping away the tears.

“Don’t you want to tell me how things went?”

“You!” Leaping off the bed, Grace angrily opened the door for her elder sister. “What the hell did you do to me!?”

“Beg pardon?” Hannah blinked in innocent surprise. “Didn’t everything go alright? I thought you should have aced that test.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about,” Grace hissed, “I meant the rest of it.”

“The rest?”

Grace fumed in silent frustration, unable to say it out loud.

“Just... stay away from me,” she cried, slamming the door shut.

Hannah had to suppress a laugh. This was turning out much better than expected. But, it was time to take things to it’s ultimate conclusion. Try as she might, Grace couldn’t avoid her forever, and it wouldn’t be too long before the chance arose to work her will upon her again.

* * *

Sunday afternoon found Grace in the basement, loading laundry into the dryer. Her parents were off doing the shopping, and Hannah was... well, she had no idea where Hannah had gotten to. In typical fashion, she’d turned into something of a ghost when there were chores to do done. How long was she going to be living here anyway? Well, be that as it may...

Turning around, Grace gave a startled yelp.

“Hannah!?” she gasped.

“Hello.”

“I didn’t hear you come in,” Grace complained. “What did you want?”

“I only wanted to say two words,” Hannah said, stepping forward. “Deep sleep.”

“What?”

“Deep sleep.”

Grace clutched at her forehead, suddenly feeling very light headed.

“I... go away... ”

“Deep sleep, Grace,” Hannah murmured, coming up beside her.Grace’s eyes rolled back, and she nearly fell to the floor.

“Stand up straight, Grace,” Hannah ordered her sternly.

Immediately her younger sister regained her feet, hands dangling at her sides. Hannah led her into the centre of the room, slowly walking around her. As usual, Grace was dressed in a casual, unremarkable manner; a simple white blouse and loose fitting blue jeans. Hannah gently brushed some of Grace’s blonde hair back from her lean pretty face.

“Can you hear me?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Do you know where you are?”

“Yes,” Grace replied dully, “I am at home, in the basement, with my sister Hannah.”

“No, Grace,” she told her, “You are not at home. You are in a strange foreign land. You have been captured, and right now you are in a prison cell. All you can see are the white concrete walls around you.”

A look of anxiety crossed Grace’s face. Taking her arms, Hannah brought her hands together behind her back.

“Your wrists have been handcuffed, " Hannah described, “you can feel the cold steel tightly holding them in place. No matter how hard you try, you cannot pull them apart. Try to move your hands, Grace.”

Stepping back, Hannah watched her sister struggle to pull her hands apart, though nothing in reality kept them together.

“I can’t,” Grace whimpered.

“No, you can’t,” Hannah nodded, coming around to her front. With deft fingers, she began to unbutton her blouse. “You are not alone in this cell, Grace. There is a man, your jailor. He is very interested in you. He’s telling you he’s never had a lovelier prisoner. He starts touching you all over.”

Opening her shirt, Hannah felt her sisters modest breasts through her plain white bra.

“No, please, don’t,” Grace whined, twisting under Hannah’s grasp.

“You must behave,” Hannah warned her as she started to step back. “He has a baton, and threatens to beat you if you don’t stand still.”

Unbuttoning her jeans, Hannah pulled Grace’s pants down past her knees, exposing her clean white underwear. She slowly rubbed her pubis through the thin cotton, leaning in closer while Grace trembled in obvious fear.

“He’s becoming very aroused now,” Hannah said. “He starts to pull down his trousers. You can see his naked penis now. He is very erect.”

Grace quickly averted her eyes from her unreal captor. “That won’t do any good,” Hannah told her. “He is too eager for you. There is only one thing you can do to stop him from raping you, Grace. The only alternative he gives you is to suck him off.”

“No...”

“You must decide, Grace. Will you let him rape you, or will you agree to give him head? He’s getting impatient, Grace.”

“O...Ok.I’ll do it,” she cried, “I’ll suck him.”

“Very good,” Hannah cooed, playing with her hair. “Now, get on your knees. Nicely done. Open your mouth. Wider.”

Holding the back of Grace’s head, Hannah formed her three middle fingers together.

“He’s putting his cock in your mouth,” she said, pushing her bunched fingers past Grace’s lips and into her warm humid mouth.

Grace let out a small moan as Hannah finger fucked her.

“Suck it,” Hannah encouraged, “the sooner you can make him come, the sooner this will end, and the sooner you can go home. Suck him, Grace.”

She obeyed, fellating the unreal phallus, a tear streaming down her cheek. Hannah smiled broadly, letting the game play out until finally she jammed her fingers hard into Grace’s mouth.

“He’s coming,” Hannah announced loudly, “he’s shooting his semen inside you, his salty warm spunk going right down your throat.”

Grace gave a pitiful wail, making choking noises even after Hannah removed her wet fingers.

“Well done,” Hannah told her, caressing her sister’s face. “But, it seems he isn’t satisfied. He still wants to fuck you.”

“No...”

“There is only one thing that can save you,” Hannah explained coldly, “you must tell him everything he wants to know. You must do so without hesitation, without lies. Only the truth will satisfy him. Do you understand?”

“Yes!”

Hannah bit her lip in thought.

“Tell me, are you a virgin, Grace?”

“No.”

Hannah raised her brow.

“Really? How long ago did you lose your virginity?”

“Two years ago.”

“Indeed. Junior high must have been fun,” Hannah marveled. “And, how long ago did you last have sex?” “Three months ago.”

“Does your mother or father know you have been sexually active?”

“No.”

“I wouldn’t think so,” Hannah agreed, “otherwise you’d never be let out of the house again. Do you use contraception, any kind of birth control?”

“No.”

Hannah shook her head. “Very poor judgment. Aren’t you afraid of becoming pregnant?”

“Yes.”

“Hmm. Maybe it would be better to sleep around with your girlfriends instead, “Hannah suggested, “Have you ever considered having sex with another woman?”

“No.”

Hannah sighed in disappointment. “Well, we can fix that. Stand up, Grace.”

She obeyed, hands still fixed behind her back. “You are no longer a prisoner, no longer in a cell. Your hands are free. You are warm and safe, very comfortable.”

Grace immediately relaxed, her tension easing. “You are in a bedroom, in a house you’ve never been to. It is very nice, filled with the soft light from many lit candles,” Hannah described, unzipping her long black skirt, letting it fall to her bare feet.

“There is an elegant young woman standing before you. You are madly in love with this woman. You don’t know how or why, but the feelings you have for her are stronger than any you’ve ever known before. You’d do anything to please her, and in turn, yearn for her to please you. Simply being near her sets your heart aflutter. Just to kiss her would make you extremely happy and aroused.”

Pulling off her top, Hannah stood completely naked -she’d given up on any sort of undergarments a long time ago. Her long dark hair contrasted starkly with the pale skin of her almost unnaturally thin body. If one looked close enough, one could see the small silver ring that was pierced through one labia, her pubis shaved and bare.

Embracing her half naked sister, Hannah turned her head and planted a deep passionate kiss. Grace responded in kind, their tongues meeting.

“Touch me, " Hannah encouraged. While she unhooked Grace’s bra, the younger girl fondled and caressed her breasts with delicate uncertainty.

Hannah smiled, kneeling down to pull her panties and bunched up jeans from each leg. Now that she was completely naked, Hannah took a moment to appreciate the young woman’s plastic beauty. In a few years time, when she’d filled out a little more, she’d be even more stunning.

“But you’re all mine now,” Hannah murmured, tracing her fingers over the thin patch of Grace’s pubic hair. Wetting her fingertips, she gently rubbed between the soft labia lips, a little surprised to find them moist from her already seeping wetness. “You are a naughty girl.”

Stroking in slow circular motions over her clit, Hannah could feel Grace tremble slightly under this direct stimulation.

“You’re getting very excited, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Grace replied, voice weak.

“In fact, you feel yourself very close to coming,” Hannah said, continuing to tease her sister’s cunt with scientific precision. “The more I play with you, the closer you feel to that moment of orgasm. You’ve never felt so aroused. Wouldn’t you like to come, Grace?”

“Y...Yes.”

“Well, you’re going to have to do something first,” Hannah told her, drawing back. “Get down here on the floor with me.”

Grace did so, her breath still ragged from her intense sexual arousal. Hannah kissed her open lips, then lay herself down on the cold basement floor.

“Come forward,” She ordered Grace, parting her thighs as her younger sister crept closer.

“Now, you will do everything you can to make me come. You will use your mouth, your fingers, your tongue -anything; for only after I orgasm will you be permitted to climax yourself.”

Bending her head down, Grace made her first tentative scrapes of her tongue across Hannah’s naked cunt. Reaching down to stroke her blonde hair, Hannah silently encouraged her as she endeavored to please her. Grace may not have been terribly talented, but the knowledge that it was her sister performing her first act of cunnilingus on her was enough to leave Hannah writhing and moaning.

“Very good,” Hannah said, “keep going. Use your lips to suck at me, that’s right. I’m getting very close now. Reach down between your legs and play with yourself. I want us to come together at the same time.”

Closing her eyes, Hannah raised her hips from the floor, straining towards the point of release.

“Fuck, it’s coming,” Hannah gasped, eyes fluttering open, “Now, Grace, orgasm now.”

Immediately, Grace’s cunt spasmed over her penetrating, masturbating fingers, while Hannah’s body went rigid under her mouth, both of them coming together, just as Hannah had ordained.

In the breathless moments afterwards, she pulled Grace up so they could embrace, hugging each other close.

“I love you, dear sister,” Hannah whispered into her ear. “And now, listen closely. I’m going to tell you about our future...”

* * *

Her mother had to cover her mouth with a hand to keep from crying.

“It’s alright, mom, I’ll be fine,” Grace said with some embarrassment.

Standing side by side in the departure terminal, the two sisters bid their farewells to their parents.

“Trust me, she’ll learn so much more in Europe than she would here,” Hannah told them, “and, I’ll be there to look after her.”

With one last round of hugs, the two began their walk up the ramp towards the plane, Hannah draping one arm across Grace’s shoulder.

“Yes, you are going to learn a great deal indeed.”

-story by Ifurita X