The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Metal Harvest Part 5:

Day 7040—Final Approach, Carzoz Extraction Array.

Breeder Habitat

Felix yawned and rolled over onto his side, his cock brushed against pussy lips still dribbling with his cum. Still half asleep he began thrusting again, swiftly coming to completion and adding fresh cum to her pussy.

Sated and fully awake he stumbled to his feet, sniffing the air. The females were all still asleep, even the one he’d just fucked.

He sighed with relief; thinking was easier to do when there wasn’t any pussy needing fuck. He’d learned over the years that it helped if he thought about what he knew, reminding himself of... stuff.

He was The Felix! That was his name. He had been somewhere else and had been smarter a long time ago. He lived in a field and forest glade, and there were walls, with a struggle he was able to guess that beyond the hard surface there was another place, probably more fields. He hated the females, He’d always dreamed of another female to fuck, a specific one, the females made him stupid; it became impossible to think of the special one when they were awake.

< food > said the headvoice

He sighed, the headvoice’s instruction to eat would have awoken the sleeping females, and once he’d scoffed it down he’d be too busy fucking to think things.

His sensitive nostrils flared, fresh blood, it was meat-day, he liked meat-day.... meat took longer to eat; he would be able to think for a few precious extra moments.

He felt rage! Things should be different. He had only a hazy idea of what he wanted, but the growing need to smash something was simple and immediate enough for his mind to cope with.

The Co-processor attached to the male breeder unit was considerably less advanced than that attached to the Standard Pleasure Units, with more of its bulk dedicated anti-tamper armour and only minimal physical bio-monitoring. Had it had access to psychological monitoring routines it would have been sending intervention alerts for the last 512 days.

But the co-processor was attached to a sub-specie 84106-b and as long as its unit was eating and breeding its routines considered everything to be nominal.

* * *

Day 7041

Stephanie 442569-4 activated in the way she always did, spending 2.000 minutes editing her personal awareness before dropping into autonomic mode to do the tasks that didn’t require emotion or thought.

Unlike the early days, there was no need for The Brothel’s Central Intellect to take control in order to get things done, she knew her function now and understood when self-awareness was appropriate and when not.

Once the shower and room cleaning were complete she resumed full awareness and inspected her pleasure group. Several hundred days ago the other three had been upgraded so that the only difference between them was their faces.... small individual differences were attractive to Customers allowing for the illusion that they were dealing with individual sentients.

Inspecting herself she was pleased to see that the nanobots that had been injected 9,204,258.500 minutes ago had fully replaced her skin with a lustrous layer of shiny gold.

Checking her memory core she noted that her new skin had extra functions, principally increased touch sensitivity, but also a chameleon circuit and the ability to generate simulated fur or reptiloid scales.

Experimentally she ordered copper coloured racing stripes to form on her arms with her price and bar code tastefully displayed on the back of her hand.

Unusually, the rest of the Pleasure Group remained dormant. Checking her task manager, she discovered that she was scheduled for a prototype lower abdominal upgrade.

Activating the flat codpiece plate that covered her genitalia and held her IPS ready for deployment, she watched as its doors retracted allowing her original labia to deploy with beautiful precision.

She felt nostalgic, she’d had those lips since.... since... before she’d been activated. Naturally the upgraded version would be better, but she couldn’t help having an emotional attachment to the old set.

Naturally The Brothel had anticipated this reaction; it was getting better at predicting the mental programming requirements of Units constructed from Species 84106.

Stephanie 442569-4 received an update...a feeling of utter confidence, a reminder that she was of The Brothel and that anything that enhanced her rental value was a gift to be treasured.

Retracting her labia she snapped her cover closed. She was already 0.502 minutes late, and would need to increase speed to a jog in order to meet Ak’kkt 2873924-1, the Surgical Unit assigned to most of their upgrades.

* * *

Ak’kkt 2873924-1 checked its operating system’s time setting, 442569-4 had only 1.300 minutes before it was late.

Ak’kkt 2873924-1 hoped that this didn’t indicate a loss of function within the young unit. It had become quite fond of 442569-4, especially as it usually arrived early in order to practice its oon’tal techniques on its vestigial gaak’tal. It had even shared its species designated identifier. The sharing of species designated identifier was a truly intimate gesture; very few Pleasure Units would have allocated that much self-awareness to a simple Surgical Unit.

Slightly out of breath 442569-4 arrived.

“Sorry Ak’kkt 2873924-1, processing the impending loss of its original Internal Pleasure Organ caused this unit some distress.”

Ak’kkt 442569-4 gurfed its varlix in sympathy, the permanent removal of its own reproductive tract 250x1015 minutes ago had once been a cause of distress. In this instance however there was some good news for the prototype Pleasure Unit.

“Your emotional trauma is not necessary Steff-un-ee 442569-4. This is a test of optional chassis prototypes. Your original chassis will be retained so that your customers have a choice of configurations.” assured the Surgical Unit “Stand between the markers over there and deploy your secondary stabilizers”

Stephanie 442569-4 obeyed standing in the centre of what appeared to be a painted ‘X’. Until 0.500 minutes ago she had not been aware that she had any secondary stabilizers, now that the Surgical Unit had mentioned them the knowledge of what they were and which muscle clench pattern would deploy them came to her at instinct level.

With a hiss four secondary stabilizer arms telescoped out from the upper half of her abdominal joint deploying so that they lined up with the ‘X’ on the floor, the plug-like tips slotting into sockets in the floor and locking into place like flying buttresses around a cathedral.

As soon as the stabilizer clamps were firmly attached, she felt an uncontrollable urge to release her bowels...an odd sensation; she had not actually used her intestinal tract that way for longer than she cared to remember.

It was clear however that the sensation was her mind’s way of interpreting what her body was actually doing. Looking down she was slightly surprised to see that her legs and lower abdomen had knelt down with legs wide apart providing a stable resting position.

The gap between the two faces of her torso joint was now 1000mm, the laser-nerves connecting her two halves looking like the bars of some hi-tech cage.

Had this happened 7000 days (or as Stephanie perceived it 10,080,000.ooo minutes) earlier, she might have ceased to function due to shock or terror. But she was a different unit now, she knew her place, her function, and the competence of her Brothel’s controlling intelligence. The process was intellectually intriguing, nothing more.

A bizarre little unit approached. It appeared to be a large snake’s (non-sentient) head its entire body replaced by a small service pack and six spider-like legs all done in a tasteful bronze colour.

The snake unit climbed quickly onto the flat upper surface of her lower half, plugging its legs into six holes clearly intended for the purpose. Instantly she lost all feeling below the waist. The lasers that had supplied her with nerve-data had refocused onto the snakehead unit’s metal carapace.

Without any signal from herself, her secondary stabilizers extended further increasing the distance between her upper and lower torso components to 2000 millimetres.

As soon as she was repositioned, the snakehead got to its/her feet and walked them, zombie-like, over to a standard alcove.

“Select a new chassis,” instructed the Surgical Unit lighting up three darkened alcoves.

The first alcove contained approximately 15metres of anaconda-like snake, the unit’s body as wide as her torso, coiled neatly like a rope on a sailing ship. Clearly it had once been the other half of the Snake-head Unit. At the top of the pile where a head should be, the snake body ended suddenly in a connection interface that mirrored her own disconnected joint.

The second alcove contained a zebra, the third a lion, both chopped off at the neck with laser nerve control beaming down from above. Clearly the lasers maintained the chassis without need of the non-sentient heads.

“You have got to be kidding! A Zebra?!” she muttered, instantly feeling embarrassed by such a disorderly response.

“Activating Chassis Two” announced Ak’kkt, taking the confused communication as a choice designation.

The Zebra body took slow precise steps forward walking around until it was in position directly under her torso.

Stephanie 442569-4 felt the need to clench her currently missing anus, and complied with the need. Feeling resumed, first just the rear legs and genitalia.... very large genitalia, suited to pleasure probes far larger than the primitive component with which her origin species had been equipped.... And then, slowly, came a pins and needles sensation and the odd feeling that she was growing an extra pair of arms.

The new arms/forelegs felt odd, as if she was doing a push-up with only the tip of her forefinger and middle finger touching the ground.

“Feedback required”

“The extra limbs feel like arms instead of extra legs.”

The surgical unit twisted a control and the sensation of oddness faded until it was invisible and then increased again this time feeling like she’d grown extra butt cheeks.

“Return the setting to the position it was at 0.027 minutes ago.” Advised Stephanie 442569-4

The surgical unit complied and the chassis responses merged with normality again.

“Nervous systems aligned” Stephanie 442569-4 shaking her head slightly and sniffing the air through nostrils that no longer felt sensitive enough.

“Prepare for release of support frame...release”

Stephanie 442569-4 staggered slightly flicking her tail in surprise and stepping forward slightly. Although it all felt natural she still had no clue how to walk or run beyond the instinct level placement of feet allowing her to stay upright.

Hesitantly she took a step forward and had to hastily correct her stance.

‘I must look like a newborn colt’ she thought feeling a high level of enthusiasm.

21.275 minutes later she was fully competent on the chassis and able to gallop full speed around Concourse 44000.

After the experience with Chassis two, she found that Chassis three and four were easy to adapt to, each having its own quirks.

The large penis grafted to the end of the snake tail, for instance, took some getting used to. It hadn’t formed part of the donor creature and therefore hadn’t had any built in software to connect to, nor had she ever been equipped with such a component. Learning to re-route her existing orgasm routines through the new component had been both intellectually and physically stimulating.

A final bonus had been a new pair of arms, totally alien in origin, each arm consisting of five tentacles each tipped with a permanently erect dildo. Unlike the chassis, the tentacle attachments had a durable gold casing that matched her own polished skin.

She walked back to her group’s room feeling like Christmas and birthday had just come, leading a line of chassis that followed behind her like a string of ducklings. Being prototype was a really special function and she glowed with love for her Brothel, thanking it for its gifts.

As she approached her group’s room, she felt massive anticipation, her zebra-equine vagina becoming moist along its full 2500 millimetre length, She longed to have the rest of her Pleasure Group experiment on her.

She had no concern that the ex-zebra vagina would be too large; Pleasure Units were programmed to be adaptable, able to bring any designated Customer (or Simulated Customer) to shuddering orgasm.

The Surgical Unit had arranged to test her chassis with a simulated Species 77114 cock complete with a tank-tracked support unit, making it look like something her memory labelled as a nuclear missile carrier; she’d actually felt fear until she realized that she had already taken 2100 millimetres of its length into her.

Reaching room 442569 she sent a signal to the others, activating them.

The three glistening gold Pleasure Units stepped forward in unison, standing at parade rest until they had each achieved full awareness.

The first sign that they were fully functional was a widening of the eyes, followed by a speculative look. Stephanie 442569-4 didn’t need a beam connection to extrapolate what they were thinking, they were Pleasure Units, there was really only one thing that they would be thinking about.

“Simulating Customer Acquisition. Target designate Stephanie 442569-4. What do you think Units? A type 74a/45 in combination with a 544f and a 15c?” Suggested Raphaella 442569-3

Henrietta 442569-1 and Eric 442569-2 gazed knowledgably and nodded acceptance, taking up position.

After a quick beamed conference Henrietta 442569-1 prepared to give the type 554f blowjob, (her favorite role) Eric 442569-2 deploying her hand into a fist ready for a type 15a penetration and Raphaella 442569-3 moving close for type 74a foreplay followed by the presentation of her labia for Stephanie 442569-4 to penetrate with her tongue.

Stephanie 442569-4 smiled; her Pleasure Group knew exactly which routines would normally produce a long, maximum strength, orgasm scenario and were applying a version adapted to take advantage of her new chassis.

A swift tactical analysis indicated she should respond with a type 88i, a C2-07 and a C2-54c.

Raphaella 442569-3’s hand caressed her fore-crotch, the black and white furred flat spot where normally her access port would have been. The area might never have had a vagina, but the flesh was still sensitive to the expert caress that trailed upward to her secondary nipples and then further to her primary nipple rings. Energy crackled between her primary nipple rings and Raphaella 442569-3’s golden finger, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

Behind her, she heard the hydraulic hiss as Eric 442569-2’s fist morphed into a simulated erection. Helpfully Stephanie 442569-4 raised her tail and tightened around Eric’s forearm. so that the penetration would be tight and slick for a species 84106 like Eric 442569-2.

One definite benefit of this particular chassis was its extensive Internal Manipulation Array. She could take a cock the size of a tree trunk, and the volume previously dedicated to the ex-herbivore’s five stomachs had been given over to a vast processing capacity. That capacity allowed her to manipulate a thrusting of the simulated cock with near infinite precision.

She began manipulating, her internal muscles dancing the erotic equivalent of a piano concerto along the arm’s length, squeezing it sequentially in a way that would have rendered a true Customer nearly non-functional with pleasure.

* * *

The Felix had had enough. There was no trigger event, no break in his routine or change in the number of females he was forced to fuck during that morning.

Picking up one of the fake-trees he began smashing, starting where he was stood and moving in the general direction of the feeding place. The co-processor tried to intervene but the breeding unit’s thought processes were no longer compatible with it.

Analysis would reveal that it was purely genetic. This variant of sub-species 84106-b had a finite limit to the amount of time it could go without male-female interaction with a specific unit of sub-species 84106-a before a berserk incident occurred.

1.947 minutes later the sub-species 84106-b male disconnected itself from the network after repeatedly impacting its cranial housing against bulkhead 457-512 (frame 1004).

In effect the sub-species 84106-b male had vanished. The Brothel normally relied upon the cameras housed in its various units to provide surveillance. Unfortunately 99.8% of those units were powered down to save energy during its journey to The Customers

.... and The Brothel was vast. Designed to cater for up to 20% of a standard customer planet’s population at any given time (in an environment of luxurious excess), the rogue unit could be literally anywhere.

The energy required to institute dedicated pest control measures were prohibitive.

Allowing the rogue unit to simply run loose was also out of the question. The rogue unit was omnivorous and still had basic non-sentient level reasoning capacity; once it became hungry enough there was a 78.5% probability that it would begin eating units...or worse... Customers.

The Brothel definitely didn’t want a repeat of that particular fiasco.

Reviewing its options The Brothel concluded that Re-tasking its supply of currently active Pleasure Units would be a sufficient counter-measure. The only problem was finding a way to emulate intruder elimination routines within the somewhat limited software of a Pleasure Unit.

Fortunately some of the more extreme sado-masochistic pleasures it had been asked to perform on the now extinct Species 000145, were surprisingly similar to those that some Customer species used for pest control.

* * *

Stephanie 442569-4 had completed 78.4% of her C2-54c of Raphaella 442569-3’s cock when the disengage signal arrived.

Immediately she switched to a C2-002g, giving Raphaella 442569-3 a single orgasm-inducing caress. Given the time constraint it was the best she could do.

< Customer detected... Classification BDSM-Vore Submissive. Seek. Locate. Seduce. Terminate. Safety lockouts deactivated >

Group 442569 acknowledged the order and began the search for their first customer; leaving the un-used snake and lion chassis to stagger blindly to toward the alcoves.

* * *

Day 7047

Felix glanced around the chamber, sniffing, the aliens had not been here in some time and the running water. Water was exactly what she needed. He’d been on the run for quite a while, he could remember sleeping at least five times, which, without changes in the light levels, he figured meant at least five days. Further back than that, and his memory got hazy and a bit simplistic.

It seemed obvious that he’d been drugged, and that without fresh doses his mind was returning to normal. He had no idea how long he’d been doped, but judging by his pumped up Incredible-Hulk physique and the easy way in which he moved, it had to have been a long time.

He didn’t bother fiddling with the faucet. It was simpler to just snap the pipe and drink directly. He might have got his mind back but his instincts still tended toward the simplest solution.

“Felix smash!” he giggled shoving his head into the fountaining water and then opening his mouth to gulp it down.

Once his immediate need for water was sated he took time to look around his location, the walls were covered in a series of pods. Each pod contained an androgenous youth. The pods seemed to be sorted by age of occupant, with kids at one end and older youths toward the other.

All the boys had curly strawberry blond hair, oddly large nipples and a dainty cleft chin...not unlike his own. He frowned, he knew he was missing something, but his mind wasn’t quite up to joining the dots. Toward the far end of the chamber there was another difference, the sleeping adolescents had increasingly yellowish skin, with the very oldest having skin that glistened like polished gold and what might be the beginnings of pert breasts.

The youths didn’t interest him...but the perfection of the golden ones was almost too much to bear, worse the might-be breasts reminded him of females, and fucking. Moving to the far end where the most mature ones were housed he selected a nice looking one and hammered at the transparent surface. The wild simple part of him wanted to fuck and the thoughtful part smiled viciously at the thought of one of his captors taking his massive length right to the hilt.

A slight sound at the kiddy end of the room caused his head to snap around. Hurriedly he leapt back up to the air duct he’d emerged from, and swung back out of sight. He cursed himself for letting herself get distracted that way and yet he hesitated wanting to observe.

Despite his reawakened intellect the instincts that had once caused him to protect his herd of females were still fully active and beginning to focus upon ‘his’ goldenboy/girl, his modified libido becoming harder to ignore, his thoughts slipping back toward his desperate and simplistic need for sex.

* * *

The room was as much a surprise to Stephanie 442569 as it had been to Felix. She hadn’t thought about her origin species in a long time. At some level she knew that she was one of several hundred million fully trained Pleasure Units recruited at the same planet, and that The Brothel would have had the foresight to provide for replacement units. She’d just not expected to see any of them.

She’d sort of assumed that should extra units ever be required they would just appear in the group’s room fully functional and ready to fuck. She was, after all, a Pleasure Unit and not expected to care about support functions; dealing with technicalities was some other unit’s problem.

At the mid point of the chamber a damaged faucet gushed water. Her eyes narrowed, The Customer had been here recently. Quickly she merged with the central intelligence relaying her discovery to her fellow hunters.

The others were to circle in toward her position in theory driving the customer back to the chamber. Aside from fulfilling her mission this plan allowed her 15.500 minutes during which she could investigate these fantastic new units.

At the far end of the chamber one of the pods expelled steam and began to open, its transparent housing crazed by some heavy impact. Fascinated she walked toward the pod, swishing her tail in excitement.

A freshly birthed Pleasure Unit staggered forth.

Based upon her knowledge of the origin species Stephanie 442569 estimated that it had been grown to the physical equivalent of an 18 year old.

It lacked the implants and Co-Processor of an operational Pleasure Unit and looked a bit gangly, lacking muscle tone (presumably from lack of physical exercise). Shoulder length curly red hair hung damp and untidy. Clearly the damage to its pod had caused it to be released early, but only slightly.

She was relieved to note that the unit already had good vacuum resistant gold skin, fully upgraded genital component capable of several internal and external configurations. A distinct improvement on the basic specs for that species Stephanie 442569-4 thought.

The new unit staggered slightly, clearly unfamiliar with standing on her own without central intelligence’s guiding presence.

“I....?” it said, clearly uncertain.

Finally mastering the art of standing the unit began turning in a slow circle clearly fascinated by its surroundings.

After turning through 211.41° it finally noticed her presence. The Unit’s eyes widened and its genitalia immediately adapted to Stephanie’s evident femininity forming a glistening golden cock that immediately sprang to attention. Instead of speaking the unit opened the third eye in the centre of its forehead, and set up a beam-link.

Stephanie 442569-4 had just enough time to realize that the new unit had its Co-processor internally mounted before being swamped by the new Unit’s unconditional love.

As soon as the wave of love had reduced to more manageable levels, she was able to analyze what had just happened. The new unit was programmed to imprint on the first unit that it encountered adopting it as a mentor-template.

The new unit was not the only one altered by the beam link however. Hardwired routines within her own mind had also been activated. Stephanie 442569-4 found her Functions were immediately and automatically reprioritized, hunting the customer was no longer a priority. Care for, and training of the new pleasure unit now had total priority.

“I.... I am 442569-5” said the new Pleasure Unit in an endearingly uncertain voice.

“Do you have another name?”

“I do not believe so...am I malfunctioning? This event is not proceeding according to the data in my Birth Guidance Download? Where is the Surgical Unit? Where are the rest of our function group?” replied 442569-5 sounding nervous that reality wasn’t as well organized as it had grown up believing.

“Your activation was unplanned”

“Oh!...should I deactivate?”

“No!” replied Stephanie 442569-4 hastily, 442569-5 had just offered to kill itself. “Plans will be amended to take advantage of your presence.”

442569-5 smiled happily and changed its leg skin so that it had zebra-like copper stripes like her new mentor. “Good! I like being active...why is your genital component different? My data indicates we are of the same origin species? I extrapolate that we should be near identical”

“Well observed 442569-5. This chassis is one of several available to group 442569.... my default genitalia is similar to yours although with somewhat less functionality. I extrapolate that you are capable of simulating either variant of our origin species”

“Like this?” asked 442569-5, Its boyish chest morphing to form exceptionally full breasts, its cock dismantling, the sub-components forming the lips of burnished gold at the entrance to its internal pleasure component.

“Yes exactly like that... you definitely appear to be a more advanced model”

442569-5 pulled a face and and retracted her breasts to a slightly smaller perkier configuration that suited her physique perfectly. “I like it better this way”

“Of course you do! You are a Pleasure Unit, what Pleasure Unit wouldn’t want to show off her best assets.”

“I am within normal parameters?” asked 442569-5 eager for compliments

“I believe so. Please perform a basic customer seduction pose 001a. I want to see how much of our task specific data you have got pre-installed.”

“Like this?” asked 442569-5 taking up an extremely erotic hand on hip pose, her other hand fiddling suggestively with her nipple.

* * *

A red mist descended over Felix’s mind ‘his’ female was trying to attract a rival mate. That the offender appeared to be an alien centauroid was beyond his mind’s ability to be more enraged about.

He launched himself from his hiding place. First he would smash the rival and then he would prove to the female that she belonged to Felix.

* * *

Stephanie 442569-4 heard the crash of the life support duct’s grill and began to turn. Vast meaty hands grabbed the two halves of her abdominal joint and pulled.

There was a tortured metal sound and the smell of burned electronics. A second later she lost all sensation below her joint and found herself bouncing down the room like a stone sent skipping across a lake.

At the other end of the room her Zebra Chassis slumped lifelessly against the floor.

A massive Customer towered over 442569-5 nearly 700 millimeteres taller and 553 millimeteres wider at the shoulder than the new unit.

The Customer was of Species 84106, but altered, its musculature vastly oversized in a brutal powerful way...it was what she’d once nicknamed a Pepsi-head. But what was it doing here? That variant was supposed to have been left behind to repopulate planet 84106-3!

By some odd quirk its mane of coarse wild hair was the same colour as 442569-5’s. Stephanie 442569-4 had the nagging feeling that the fact was significant but couldn’t spare any of her disorganized memory capacity to follow it up.

First priority was to assess her own functionality. Aside from concussive disruption to her organic CPU, there was minor damage to her chassis connection. Other than the fact that her legs weren’t attached everything was easily repairable.

More importantly, without legs, she was clearly less un-attractive to the Customer. Unfortunately the other members of 442569 would not arrive for several minutes. Clearly they would not be able to service the Customer either. A message sent through the Controlling Intellect requested the other 442569s to give priority increased speed

* * *

442569-5 retreated slowly glancing in shock at the two halves of its mentor-unit and then back at the...the thing... approaching it.

< Increase speed to rendezvous @ location 152441, 486214, 154400>

Checking its GPS, 442569-5 was confused to realize that it was already at the designated 3dimenional cube-coordinated. The message was clearly intended for other members of its assigned group. It was all very strange; this was the first time it had heard the Control Voice say things not directed at it in person.

The thing approached, one meaty hand rubbing its meter long genital appendage, muttering something that did not parse into coherent language.

442569-5 glanced toward the part of her mentor unit that contained her CPU, trying to catch its eye and beam-link. Unfortunately she had her third eye closed and was unable to receive the request for guidance.

“gonnafuckya” muttered the thing grabbing one of Its wrists and pinning it to the wall, the creature’s other hand continuing to self-gratify.

In desperation 442569-5 reverted to vocalization “Stephanie 442569-4, what should I do?”

The thing grabbed Its other hand immobilizing It, the rancid head leaning close kissing and biting at Its exposed neck.

“442569-5! It is a Customer! Request a BDSM-V Dominant download and implement immediately,” shouted her mentor unit struggling upright so that it could use its hands as feet.

442569-5 obeyed, gaining instant insight into The Customer’s requirements. The teeth nibbling at Its...no..Her... Her neck, were not an attempt to cause dysfunction after all; it was merely the customer’s preferred foreplay method.

The Customer profile indicated that it she was required to take and enjoy whatever damage the Customer cared to inflict and then prove herself 10% more capable in each area tested.

Quickly she mentally toggled her pleasure/pain perception so that the passionate bites switched from feeling bad to rather good and reconfigured her physique so that it appeared weaker and more archetypally feminine.

442569-5 had felt neither pain nor pleasure before...she found that it was actually quite enjoyable.

Reviewing her response options she decided to reciprocate with a love-bite type 032 aimed at the engorged nipple that was roughly at eye level.

The Customer roared and grabbed her by the throat forcing her down toward its fist-sized cockhead.

Clearly she was intended to perform orally. Swiftly scanning the size parameters with her central eye she concluded that she should dislocate her jaw and cease breathing in order to aid with insertion.

Once the cock was firmly in place she began giving it a simple 254c as the customer savagely tried to get its entire length into her oral pleasure component.

She was over 75.4% through the procedure before she realized her error. Her current scenario was compliant with BDSM variant: Submissive. She should be using the variation: Dominant.

“Gonna fuck yo ass!” grunted the customer; this time it’s communication function was almost intelligible.

442569-5 disengaged from the customer’s cock and configured her facial expression into what her data indicated was ‘polite but firm dominance’

“You are incorrect. This unit will apply delayed orgasm hand relief until you beg for release.” 442569-5 advised the customer calmly

The customer reverted to sub-sentient communication and roared, trying to push 442569-5’s head back down, clearly demanding the completion of the final 25.6% of its blowjob.

442569-5 simply locked her neck muscles in place. Nothing the customer could do would now bend her. In a fast move she twisted her wrists out of the customer’s vice like grip and gripped its wrists in turn applying 5% greater pressure than had been applied to her own wrists.

The customer smiled savagely and applied its full strength to releasing itself. Data indicated that the BDSM submissive required the hope of dominance until its final submission proved inevitable.

Dutifully she allowed the customer to break free of her grip and move to take her in a wrestling hold intended to allow the customer access to her internal pleasure centres.

She was beginning to actually enjoy her interaction with the customer. Being an activated Pleasure Unit was so much better than being pre-functional and just standing there growing.

Accessing her data on pre-insertion wrestling she concluded that lubrication would allow for increased pleasure for both herself and the customer. Activating her sweat glands she generated a 2micron thick film of oil that soon transferred to the customer’s skin leaving them both as slippery as......

442569-5 pondered on the thought process, she had nothing to compare the slippery state too. The original data had indicated ‘...as an Eel’ but 442569-5 had no download on what an Eel might be. Discarding the random thought she refocused her attention on the joy of being held tightly in the customers firm and passionate grip.

For a moment her vision was obscured by the customer’s vein ribbed pectoral array, when significant optical data was once again available she noted the presence of three additional Pleasure Units. Clearly these were the rest of her Pleasure Group. One tended to her broken mentor, the second examined the mentor’s inert chassis and the third attempted a beam connect.

The data transfer was brief due to the Customer’s increasingly energetic struggles. The Raphaella 442569-3 unit was concerned about potential damage to her functions, but would not interfere.

Protocols regarding customer interaction were quite precise. Only The Customer could request additional pleasure. 442569-5, was therefore on her own. She was unused to having emotions and was surprised to find herself very possessive of the brutal customer and was quite relieved that the rest of her pleasure group would not interfere.

She decided that it was time to express her final dominance over her Customer. Slithering around onto the Customer’s back she wrapped her legs around the customer’s bulging thighs, her hand circling its erection.

The Customer’s powerful arms might interfere with her pleasure giving and should therefore be disabled. Running the fingers of her other hand up the customer’s spine, she located the spinal nerve cluster she required, a swift jab quickly numbed the customer’s arms, leaving them hanging loose and dysfunctional at his sides. She leaned close and whispered in the customer’s ear.

“Resistance is futile, Customer. Your genital pleasure functions are mine”

The Customer tried to move, grunting with the effort as his purely organic muscles strained against 442569-5’s slim technologically enhanced arms.

“I will now proceed to massage your penis. Once you reach a pre-determined arousal level I will initiate a caress that will culminate in your final submission and simultaneous ejaculatory emission,” she informed in what she hoped was a helpful and cheerful tone.

The Customer clenched his muscles clearly intending this action as a preventative measure. It seemed clear to 442569-5 that the move was totally inadequate and was an indication that The Customer was complying with her stated action plan.

Now it was time to experience her first ever Customer-Orgasm and she was still having trouble with her new emotions. Before her activation emotion had just been something theoretical, now she was feeling nervous and anticipatory. Savoring every moment she began the slow inexorable caress.

As anticipated the customer’s defence was totally ineffective against her pre-programmed expertise. With a groan the Customer relaxed, no longer straining against the muscle lock. 442569-5 felt her emotions surging out of control; this was the best moment of her existence! This was her purpose! Desperately she fought to control the urge to orgasm uncontrollably and conformed to the optimal plan that she’d been intending to follow.

The sensors in her genital component tasted the endorphin levels surging through the customer. Her uncoordinated caress had placed the customer 0.502 minutes away from ejaculation instead of the 4.010 minutes she’d intended to give him.

At this point it was tactically more efficient to continue with the orgasm rather than slow down.

“I lied. You’re going to orgasm right now” she whispered in the customer’s ear.

Extending her tongue she gave the customer’s ear a lick and then inserted it into her ear. The circuit complete she discharged; pouring modulated electrical signals from her hand through the Customer’s nervous system to the receiver contact installed in the tip of her tongue.

Getting a purely organic CPU to interface correctly with a properly integrated cybernetic CPU was always a risky business prone to failure. Fortunately The Brothel had extensive experience with this particular organic unit type and millennia of data on other pure organics.

The viral instruction that 442569-5 discharged was a variant of the standard full body orgasm amended so that it imposed order and submission on the rogue breeder’s mind.

The customer’s back arched and orgasmic fluid spattered the floor, it groaned once and then collapsed.

442569-5 rested on top of the warm body for 3.128 minutes, experiencing the afterglow of receiving payment. With considerable reluctance she untangled herself and stood unsteadily.

Glancing down she noted some organic stains marring her polished gold surface. Embarrassed she initiated her disinfectant and cleaning function, her body reverting to its neutral genderless form.

Slowly the ex-customer began to stir, its physique designed for incredible resilience.

“Unit 442569-6 reporting.... I am in need of upgrade,” said the ex-customer in a clear precise voice.

The unit that 442569-5’s memory indicated was Eric 442569-2 moved to take the hulking unit by the hand clearly assigned the task of guiding it to a cleaning booth for preparation.

Remembering her mentor’s damaged condition 442569-5’s face blushed bright copper, quickly she dashed over to Stephanie 442569-4’s torso section.

“Are you functional Stephanie 442569-4?” she asked kneeling close.

“Only minor damage 442569-5....” the damaged unit pondered her for a short time “442569-5 you need a personal designation...customers prefer the illusion that we are individuals like them”

442569-5 didn’t have a clue what personal designator she should have. In the end she decided to search her memory of her source species. During her growth she’d been given access to the erotica of her origin species. It was important that newly produced units have knowledge of at least one culture’s interactions.

“I choose to be Cupid 442569-5”

“Any particular reason, it is an unusual name for one of our origin species?”

“When I was being grown I particularly enjoyed a fiction called Cupid Boy. It is the name of a unit from that.”

The other Pleasure units seemed to blank for a moment, clearly accessing the fiction. As one they smiled and nodded, clearly her choice of personal designation was appropriate.