The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title : The Meteor of Horror (mf, ff, best, tent, sf)

Synopsis: An evil force from outer space spreads its influence on Earth.

* * * * * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 1: Premonition

No one knew about its existence, nor its inevitable arrival to Earth. Not even the space observatories nor the advanced satellite instruments were able to detect it coming. At least not until it was too late. The method by which it traveled was beyond what modern science can reasonably explain. Bending space-time at will allowed it to travel virtually undetected...

“Ruff! Ruff!” the sweaty mutt barked as it ran out the backdoor of the suburban house on the side of the wilderness hills. “What’s wrong my pet!?” said Stacey, its owner. The dog kept barking aimlessly at the night sky. Looking at the sky with a bemused look, “I don’t see anything unusual up there.” The dog’s uncommon behavior prompt her to strain her eyes to look for some mysterious spectacle that it was trying to get her to notice. And there it was, a very faint speck of scintillating light.

The beads dropped from his hands after the string which held them broke due to enormous strain of the monk’s hands. His eyes suddenly opened widely after a long period of meditation. A shocked look on his face prompt his disciple to ask, “What’s wrong master?” He gritted his teeth, “It’s coming...” Trying to make sense of what his master was saying by searching in his memory, the disciple finally gave up and asked, “...Master, can you be more specific?” He rose and slammed his staff on the ground while exclaiming, “The Great Evil has returned!”

Linda was trying on her new Victoria’s Secret under garments. She stared at herself on the mirror and marveled at how erotic she looked on the mirror with the purple bra and panties. Suddenly she heard some sounds coming from the living room. Curious of the noise and fearing a possible break-in, she quickly grabbed a knife hidden in her drawer and quietly sauntered out of her bedroom. After checking around, she was relieved that it was just a few her gold fish that had jumped out of the aquarium. She quickly placed the fish back into the tank, but then noticed something awry. She looked closely at the tank: All of the fish were frantically swimming in her direction, as if they were trying to go through the glass.

At the NASA meteorological department, scientists were puzzled by the recent satellite images of the Earth’s atmosphere. They were curious of why some clouds seemed to move from one place to another discontinuously. “This is not possible. It’s either something in our instruments or software that has wrong or the clouds are actually moving from one place to another without crossing space in between,” said one of the scientists. On a computer in another aisle, another scientist noticed something else on the screen, “No... This couldn’t be... This ... This is ... No!!!!!” The sudden surpass made his arms jerked and knocked the coffee cup off the table, spilling the brown liquid on his lab coat and computer equipment. “Argghh...!” The commotion prompted his female colleague to look in his direction and her face reddened at the sight of his obscenely erect penis poking out of his pants that he forgot the zip this morning.

At a desolate desert road, Richard, Sally, and Susan were stuck waiting for the tow truck to arrive. Having nothing better to do inside the car, he turned on the radio and listened with semi-interest.

“... caused a cascading car accident at intersection between Stevenson Road and Highway 20. Ten people were injured and there were no fatalities. The alleged drunk driver is in custody. Julie Green reporting live from ... " Richard was about to turn off the car radio, but stopped when the reporter came up with a news flash: “... This just in: Meteorologists at NASA are reporting strange weather patterns in ... Residents of those areas are advised to stay in their homes due to the high possibility of a hailstorm...” A female hand touched Richard’s right shoulder. Feeling tense, he said, “What are you doing, Sally? I have a girlfriend who is sitting right next to me!” He looked at Susan for comfort, but was somewhat shocked when Susan grinned seductively. Sally’s sexy hand reached further and her red fingernails grazed his neck and chin. He stared straight into the horizon of the desert as his shaved face reddened with excitement. Again he looked at Susan, somewhat hoping that she would stop the action. All of a sudden, she leaned over and kissed him deeply. After a while, he broke the kiss while gasping for air. “Is this a trick you two are trying to pull on me?” he said as Sally continued softening him with her seductive fingers. “Or maybe..,” but he was stopped from continuing on with his statement as Susan kissed him deeply again. Sally’s other hand reached over Susan’s blonde hair and played with it, grazed her neck, and touched her face all over. After the second kiss broke,“Trick or no trick, you girls are making me happy!” he said while panting. They took each others clothes off and continued playing with each other.

Susan stroked Richards penis while kissing him all over the face, neck, and shoulders while he was playing with Susan’s beautiful breasts. Sally, on the other hand, was fondling Susan’s breasts with one hand and playing with her clit with the other while rubbing her own breasts on Susan’s back. She brushed Susan’s hair with her nose to gain access to kiss her neck. About an hour later, the tow truck man arrived and, upon walking up to the car, froze at the site of the erotic spectacle.

Meanwhile, in a garage at the base of the meteorological office, a female scientist was walking hastily to her car. After walking up to her car, she looked around and felt relieved. Driving for less than mile, she was shocked to find out that the man she was trying to avoid was right in the backseat! “Mary...,” said male scientist in a low voice, “I need you... Mary ...” He reached over and grabbed her shoulders. Mary tried to maintain control of the car, but failed and swerved off road into the bushes of the forest road. She shrugged her shoulders in a failed effort to shake off his hungry hands. “Steve, I know you are not like this. Wh.. Why are you doing this to me?!” Grabbing her breasts as if life depended on it, he said, “I don’t why, but I think is has something to do with...” He didn’t finished because his instincts were ahead of his words. Mary’s cries were muffled by his French kisses.

Days later, at the same spot where the dog gazed towards the sky that night, the same mutt stood there whimpering. “Sweatpeas!” the female owner cried out, “Don’t leave me hanging like that.” She came out of the backdoor and stood there. The dog turned around and faced her, trying to back away. “You can’t leave on the brink of orgasm!” The mutt tried to run, but she grabbed its leash and pulled it back into the house. Desperately trying to take hold of the ground with its paws, the dog failed in its attempt to run. Back inside the house, while pressing the dog’s mouth into her cunt, Stacey moaned and groaned towards the ceiling. “Eh...Ah..Eh..Oh.. Yes! Oh Yes!...Ah!” She orgasmed and her cunt juices spilled into the mutt’s mouth and on the sides of the bed. She released the dog and turn towards her bound friend on the bed. After releasing the gag, her friend bursted out, “I thought we were best friends. Why are doing this to me, you pervert!? I am not a lesbian!” Stacey immediately replaced the gag on Sandy’s mouth as she tried to scream. She leaned over and kissed her face and then licked her ears and neck, then said softly, “We are friends, but recently I find you too irresistible for me to just be your friend.” Stacey then kneeled over Sandy’s head, removed the gag, and pressed her vagina on her mouth. She held onto her held to stop her frantic struggle.

The old monk opened his eyes and realized that he was in a straight jacket. “What’s this?!” he said to himself. He shook his held and blinked his eyes as the environment revealed itself around him. Bedding on the walls and floor? “No! I can’t be in a mental institution! Not at a dangerous time like this!” He went for the door and yelled out from the barred window, “Who placed me here? I’m not crazy! Let me outta here!!!” He bodyslammed the door in desperation. Suddenly a familiar face appeared at the barred window. “Samson?...Samson!” exclaimed the old monk. “Yes, master, I’m here.”

“Tell those idiots that I’m sane. Tell them to release me!”

“No. I can’t do that.”

“Why?!!”

“Because you are medically insane, as indicated by the doctor’s words on this paper!” said Samson while brandishing the medical report.

“YOU! You did this to me!?”

Samson smiled and said, “Yes you old fool. I’ve got your assets too: All the money, the properties, everything!”

“Don’t you realize what you’ve have done?!”

“Yes, Of Course. I’ve outsmarted you. I’ve got all of what you’ve owned. You are now a penniless lunatic! Hahahahahah!”

“You are letting the Great Evil unleash its destructive powers on this Earth. I’m the only one who knows how to stop it!”

Eager to incense him ever more, “I’m tired of your endless ranting. It’s all bullshit! You’ve got no life! I didn’t become your disciple for occult knowledge. I did it because I had no job, no way of acquiring sustenance. Now I’m free!”

“The Great Evil’s influence will consume us all! We need to stop it!”

“Take your supernatural rhetoric and shove it up your withered ass, you crazy old dog! I hope you rot in this cell forever! Hahahahaha!” Walking down the hall towards the exit, Samson continued laughing.

Gritting his teeth, the old monk then cried out “Nooooooooooo!” The monk drooped his head as a crouch cross-legged on the bedded floor in exhaustion and anger.

It was a dream, a horrible dream: Linda saw herself naked in a grassy field scattered with trees. She got up from ground and started walking towards ... nowhere. Suddenly there was a rustle in the nearby tree. She turned her head towards the sound and saw nothing. As she continued walking, there was the rustling sound again. This she turned her head in fear because from the thick collection of leaves emerged a huge worm crawling down the tree trunk. The worm was translucent green in color. Crawling towards her, Linda took that as a hint that she needed to run, so she ran. Somehow, the green worm caught up with and her and wrapped itself around her ankle. She fell onto to the grassy surface.

The worm started crawling up her leg. She tried in a futile attempt to get the worm off her leg with her hands and groaned in disgust at the clear slime that the worm left on her leg and hands. The worm then raised its head and sprayed a fine, white mist on her face. Her fearful facial expression turned into a calm one. She smiled at the horizon as she laid on her back. The worm then entered her vagina, pumping in and out, slowly at first, but quickened as time went on. She moaned in pleasure and began squeezing her own breasts. After her orgasm, she regained consciousness, but the worm continued pumping in and out. She then pulled then worm out and threw on the ground. Running for her life again, she screamed after she tripped over a rock. Turning her head back, she saw the slimy green worm and realized in horror that it will always catch up with her.

Suddenly, the worm metamorphose itself into a blob of thick, green slime. The blob then began taking the shape of a woman. Linda desperately tried to run again. Again, it caught up with her, this time grabbing her by the arms. The woman spun her around and stared straight into her eyes. Linda screamed in horror. It had the shape of a beautiful woman, with a beautiful face, full hair, and a perfectly curved body. The only oddities were the glowing blue eyes, and slick, see-through properties of the slime that make up the body. Linda’s screams stopped when the woman blew a fine mist from her mouth to Linda’s face. She later felt calm and aroused. The woman then hugged her and kissed her deeply while rubbing her breasts onto Linda’s breasts. Sensing higher arousal, the woman pressed her fingers into Linda’s pussy. She moaned into the green woman’s mouth and wrapped her arms around her as the woman continued to pump her fingers in and out. This continued on for a while until the green woman force her onto the ground after her orgasm.

Linda was curious of what the green woman was going to do and was surprise when a worm-like tentacle came out of the woman’s mouth. It came out slowly first, showing its tip, and then it darted into Linda’s mouth. She was surprised when she saw a bluish liquid traveling through the translucent tentacle from the woman’s mouth to hers. After being force to drink the liquid, Linda felt highly aroused and wanted more sex. The green woman then straddled one of Linda’s legs and placed it over her shoulder. She held onto Linda’s other leg as they rubbed their pussies together. The green woman continued the mouth-to-mouth tentacle sex by extending and retracting the tentacle repeatedly. Soon orgasms struck both of the ladies and Linda woke up with lots of sweat and a huge wet spot on her panties.

Confused at the dream, she got out of bed quietly to avoid disturbing her boyfriend and proceeded towards the bathroom while thinking about the weird events within the dream. In a mental monologue, she said to herself, “The worm was weird, but having sex with that ... green woman was even weirder. I don’t swing that way!” She stopped thinking about the dream when she noticed the residents in the aquarium were acting strangely again, trying to swim through the glass. Then she notice a fish struggling on the floor. “This ... this can’t be happening...”