The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title : The Meteor of Horror (mf, ff, best, tent, sf)

Synopsis: An evil force from outer space spreads its influence on Earth.

* * * * * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 2: Gathering

Sandy’s eyes fluttered open. She found herself staring at the smooth, white ceiling of Stacey’s bedroom. She then immediately turned her head left and right. “Not here,” she thought to herself. “This is my chance to escape!” While trying to untie the knots on the rope that bounded her, Stacey suddenly came in. “What are you doing, my dear Stacey?” She walked up to her and grope one of Sandy’s presses with her hands, “Were you trying to escape? Aren’t you happy with the pleasure I’m giving you?!” Sandy didn’t know how to respond, so she squeezed her breasts even harder, “Answer me!” She then kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples while touching various parts of her body.

She suddenly stopped, gave one last kiss, and proceeded towards the door. Sandy’s tension lowered after she left the room. Hearing the sound of the shower on the other side of the wall prompt her to immediately continue her escape. She managed to collect enough sweat to help her loosen the knots. Finally, she freed herself and immediately ran towards the door after grabbing her clothes on the floor. Running down the stairs, she heard the opening of the bathroom door, which made gave her more adrenaline. She ran even faster and got outside of the house without even bother putting her clothes on.

Because Stacey’s house was located in a sparsely populated neighborhood with its houses far apart from one another, Sandy was still far away from freedom. She turned her head back and saw Stacey on the front door. “No!” she said as she turned her head back as she continued running towards the road. At last, a car drove by, so she flailed her arms to get the driver’s attention.

After Sandy told the police her story, they immediately arrived at Stacey’s residence. They surrounded the area before sending two officers to the house. Forcing their way in after no one answered the door, a strong smell ignited their noses: Sniff...sniff..sniff... “What’s that stench?” said Officer Milo. Sniff...sniff... Smells like crap,” said Smith. Looking at the floor, they saw piles of what appeared to be excrement of animals and people, with some smeared on the furniture and walls. Readying their guns, they proceeded cautiously.

They began proceeding into every nook and cranny of the house. In beginning of their search, there was nothing unusual except for the fecal matter. However, their amazement was about to come very soon. Officer Smith entered the bathroom, and was even more nauseated by the stench of ...... a bathtub full of .... dead gold fish and urine! “Uggh!” grunted the officer. The pitiful mold-infested goldfish were severely bloated. A hand can be seen sticking out of the water. A constant buzz of flies accompanied the grotesque sight. The officer stepped out of the bathroom to smear the feces on his shoes on the carpet.

Milo was not as lucky, upon opening the door to the second bedroom, a huge mass of blackness rushed out of the door. He immediately turn and ran down the stairs while yelling on the radio, “Get out now!!!” They both ran outside.

Soon, huge clouds of darkness accompanied by loud buzzing emerged from every opening and crevice of the house. “Flies...” said one officer. After the most of the flies dispersed, a bigger group of officers entered the house.

In the room where the huge amount of flies originated from was a sight that was more disgusting that anything the officers have ever saw in their careers: The walls and the ceiling were lined with dead gold fish that were pinned meticulously on their fins. Maggots can be seen on crawling on their scales and undulating inside their bodies. Residue flies flew out of their mouths. On the floor were porno magazines and various mannequins stacked in sexual positions. At the center was a stack of milk crates with a globe on the top. Nope, not the globe of the world, but of the constellations. A needle was pinned on one spot. “She’s a psycho,” commented Milo.

They finally found the dog. It was dead in the basement, lying on its side. Flies can be seen circling the dog’s body and around the excrement in the dogs mouth. As Officer Smith looked closer, maggots can be seen crawling out of the canine’s unnaturally dilated anus. Glancing to his left, he saw a dildo with straps next to the dog. He sighed and shook his head.

Finally, the order was sent to every unoccupied police officer within 15 miles of the neighborhood to blockade all roads leading in or out of the area. Search parties on ground and air were also dispatched. Unfortunately, Stacey was one step ahead of them.

It was the dark of the night, the time when cats prowled, rats scavenged, cockroaches sauntered, spiders spun their webs, and when all other nocturnal creatures of the urban sprawl come alive. Like drops of oil in water, it was also a time when they, the tainted ones, gathered. Some mysterious force beckoned them at a subconscious level to converge at a particular location.

Drip... Drip ... Drip... Drip... Richard opened his eyes gradually. He tried to rub his eyes, but realized that he was bound and staring at a moving ceiling. Nope, not his bedroom. It was very dark and his surroundings were hard to make out. Drip... Drip... Sounds of dripping water sound familiar to him. But wait, there was a peculiar smell. He also heard squeaking in the distance and close by. One source of squeaking stopped abruptly after it was snatched by a predator. Richard looked sideways, and realized that Susan and Sally were carrying him.

“Are you girls playing with me again? Is this some sort of joke? Come on, tell me the truth!” Sally and Susan were staring straight ahead without any particular expression on their faces. Richard asked, “Are you mad about what I did to the flowers? It was an accident, I ... No, that can’t be it. Oh, I know, its the money that I took underneath the pile of books! I was in a real hurry that day, so ....” Richard was getting extremely worried when Sally and Susan’s faces continued staring straight ahead.

Soon, Susan’s face looked down and said: “Don’t worry dear, it will all right. I’m not mad at you about anything! Relax.” She then proceeded to unzip his pants and stroke his penis. “Relax ... relax ...” she said as she continued to coax him.

In the same predicament was a brunette woman who was raped and whose car was hijacked by Stacey. Like Richard, she was tied to a stretcher. Stacey was carrying the stretcher from behind while a hooded man carried the stretcher from the front, walking towards the same location as the others. “It will be all right... Don’t worry!” cooed Stacey. The woman was sobbing with unwanted excitement caused by the long, pink double dildo previously inserted between her vagina and Stacey’s vagina. Evilly Stacey said, “Stop crying, you just FUCKIN’ lay down while I’ll FUCKIN’ walk.”

Meanwhile, on the surface: Screeeeeeech ... Linda stepped on the breaks suddenly. Her second impetuous action was to look at the manhole cover on the street. “I have a strange feeling,” said Linda gravely, “that is something is wrong around here.” Seeing the green light, Ronald, her boyfriend, was becoming impatient, “Come on, let’s go. You won’t see any turtles popping out of that manhole!” She turned her head back and stepped on the accelerator.

At around the same time, inside a lonely cell in the Kyber’s Mental Institution, Master Yoshi was contemplating the events that were about to unfold. “... If they offered their bodies and the bodies of their loved ones for sacrifice ... the evil that will arrive ... will get a big head start in their agenda ...,” thought Yoshi while resting his chin on his hand. All of a sudden, like those action scenes in the movies: BOOM! SLASH! BONK! SLICE! “Who’s ... Ahhhhhh!” SLASH! “What?! .. Uggh ..Ack!” “Ooooh... Look who’s comin to play .. Ah .. ack!” Quick footsteps in the hallway aroused the inmates’ attention. The three hooded ninjas released many of them as they can to create confusion. Finally they arrived at Master Yoshi’s cell and opened it. Surprised, he said, “Are you ...” But he was quickly placed in a bag before he could finish. A guard appeared. “Stop! Drop your ... " A ninja star went through his neck and lodged itself on the wall behind him before he could finish. The alarms sounded while the warden’s message came out of the loudspeaker: “SECURITY BREACH AT SECTOR 2E! I REPEAT, SECURITY BREACH AT SECTOR 2E!”

They were unable to catch them. Finally getting tired of running. The ninjas stopped and placed the bag on the forest floor. They opened the bag and waited for the Master to speak. “Are you my previous disciples?” he asked. “In your dreams, old dog! We were sent to kill you! So die!” They began to thrust their swords at him simultaneously. He raised his hands and stopped all three swords by squeezing and breaking each blade with two fingers. They all gasped and tried to take a defensive stance. But it was too late, he threw the tips of the swords at them like ninja stars and killed them. “Amateurs!” he exclaimed haughtily and ran off.

Back in the sewers, the action was heating up: All of the tainted ones finally arrived at a huge underground room where lots of local sewage converge. At the center was a wooden platform with an altar in the center. There was a clay statue of a naked woman wrapped by a huge snake in an erotic pose. Surrounding her were skulls and bones of various creatures arranged in a circle. The room was brightly lit with aromatic candles that double as deodorizers.

A hooded man standing on the platform began to speak: “We, the chosen people, are all gathered here to witness the arrival of the Great Being...” Richard squinted his eyes and looked around him and realized he was in some sort of a cult ceremony. The last thing he remembered was having sex with Sally and Susan in a hotel room and then falling into sleep. “They probably spiked the cocktail,” he thought. Although he was in a horrible situation, he had the best of one world: There many women, some just wearing just bra, panties, and high heel shoes, some entirely naked, while some wore everyday clothes. Luckily, they were all beautiful and erotic. There were also men, some in the same situation as him, while others were standing and listening attentively to the speech like the women. The robed and hooded figures were the ones that puzzled him. Richard’s semi-delusion of the situation was accompanied by Susan’s stroking of his penis and Sally’s caressing of his body.

The speech continued: “...This entire world is full of hunger, disease, killing, and suffering ... In the thousands of years of human civilization, these have persisted ...” The hooded man’s speech was interrupted when a couple of guards at the entrance were downed by the staff of the asylum escapee. In a assertive tone the monk said, “I will put an end to your infernal ceremony!” In response, “Kill the enemy of the Great Being! Kill the Messenger of Evil!” exclaimed the hooded man. The monk shook his head and retreated a distance back when he saw a group of hooded figures wielding swords converging on him. The hooded figures took off their robes to reveal their true identities: Ninjas and Knights in full armor!

Bash! Bop! Slice...Slice! Bop! Clink! Swords and staff collided, staff and armor collided. Water splashed! “Crap! These people are even more powerful than the fools that rescued me from the asylum!” the monk thought to himself. The monk continued moving backwards while fighting. Bash...Bash...Bop! Crack! “Shit! I missed!” A portion of the wall crumbled where he struck. The monk immediately withdrew his staff and continued fighting. He later finally managed to dislodge pieces of the armor on the knights and injure some of the ninjas. They all paused and the monk was relieved that he could have a time-out. But wait, they were doing something. Two of the ninjas took off their entire outfit and revealed themselves to be beautiful Asian women with full breasts and beautiful curves.

The two Asian woman looked at the monk, who had an unintentional erection, and flashed their eyes in a glowing red color briefly before kissing each other’s red lips, probing their tongues into each other mouths. They took their black bras and panties off. After caressing each other’s breasts and playing with each other’s clit, they hugged each other. The monk was almost losing interest in saving the world, but quickly regain focus and rushed forward with an attack. The knights blocked the attack and kept him busy to prevent him from stopping what the two women were doing: Their bodies rose a few feet from the ground and spun together like a tornado as they hugged each other. Then they glowed with a bright blue light, fused together, and transformed a single being.

Bash! Bash! Crush! Crush! Bash! After the monk’s relentless attacks, most of the ninjas and knights were lying unconscious in the sewage water. He then spoke to the being, a being that had a translucent body of a naked woman encased in a mass of blue flames. “My grandfather’s words were true: The ancients failed to annihilate all of the spawn of the Evil One and now, after 3000 years, I have finish their job!” The fury promptly released a blue fireball from her hands. Yoshi managed to dodge the blast, which produced a crater on the wall and caused the walls to tremble. While holding his staff in a defensive position with his sweating palms, the monk the realized that he needed help fast. The fury smiled seductively at him.