The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 5: Arrival

The moon illuminated its reflection of the sun, yet still overshadowed by the pall of darkness of the night. A canopy of of leaves and branches further shrouded the forest floor in a blanket of gloom. The road that winds through the forest seemed more like a snake than a path for vehicles. In the distance, a van can be seen speeding along the length of the asphalt.

“How much longer?” asked the monk, who was losing his patience.

“We’re almost there,” said Susanna, the driver of the decrepit van.

Yoshi looked at the still unconscious Lalandra and was still wondering if she was okay. Did they save her in time? Did the tentacles possess her. “Should not be possible,” he thought, “my grandfather said that it requires fairly long time for the symbosis process to complete.”

After several more winding curves, Susanna drove right into the brush. Finally the van arrived into an open area, a meadow to be precise, and there was the encampment.

“Quickly, bring her to the doctor!” ordered Susanna. Two female warriors placed Lalandra on a stretcher and carried her off to one of the many tents. A female walked towards the van, accompanied by several Phoenix warriors. Her conspicuous silver armor dwarfed that of her subordinates, indicating her high rank.

“Report!”

“... One of my warriors discovered a huge prescence of monsters in the sewers beneath the nearby city. She was injured while fighting against them.”

“Hmmm...” Christine then looked at the monk, “Who is that old man?”

“Him? He knows a lot about those creatures and their intent. He also defended Lalandra from the monsters.”

“What’s your name?”

“Yoshi Homoto, former monk of the Blue Water Buddhist sect.”

“How much do you know about those creatures?”

“They are the spawn of the previous Great Evil that arrived on Earth. Even though it was defeated, they still roam in this world, carrying out its wishes after its demise. Right now they and the tainted ones are participating in a ritual that celebrates the arrival of the new Great Evil... In about 40 hours, its corporal form will arrive on Earth...”

“Hmmm... You do know a lot. They appear to be doing this quicker than we have planned. We knew that it was coming soon, but this is a surprise. I will inform my other groups to dispatch their warriors into the sewers.”

“.....”

“Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Christine. I am the commander of the 3rd Division of the Golden Phoenix. Nice to meet you.”

They shook hands.

“By the way, you can rest in one of our unoccupied tents. Feel free to make yourself home. We will depart in eight hours.”

Accompanied by Susanna, Yoshi walked towards one the tents. The moment he saw the crude mattress on the floor, he flopped himself on it and drifted off to sleep, not knowing what will happen next.

Several hours later, most people at the encampment were asleep. Even the sentries can’t help but doze off. The days of traveling and skirmishes with monsters were hard on them. Owls hooted in the distance. The moon was at its highest point, but was still overpowered by the darkness.

The doctor and the guard at Lalandra’s tent were asleep on their chairs. Even though the doctor said Lalandra was okay, Susanna still ordered her to stay with her through the night.

Lalandra, thought to be asleep, suddenly opened her eyes widely. She looked at her surroudings and focused her eyes on the female doctor slumbering on the chair. She appeared to be in a trance. Lalandra, in her night gown, stood up and walked towards the doctor. Standing right front of her, she stood still in preparation for the next action.

She opened her mouth a little bit, and a pink tip began to slowly emerge, accompanied by some clear slime that flowed down along the sides of her lips. The pink tip grew into a translucent pink tentacle that snaked in air towards the doctor’s mouth. Lalandra suddenly grabbed the female doctor’s shoulders, causing her to wake up. Her eyes opened wide in horror. She tried to scream, but was silenced as the tentacle was forced into her mouth. “Mmmmphf...” was all she could produced.

The doctor was then throw onto the ground. Lalandra forcibly opened her brown leather jacket and ripped open her blouse, revealing her red bra. She tried to avert the gaze of the possessed woman, but the tentacle that bonded their mouths together prevented her from doing so. Her struggles were in vain because Lalandra was very strong.

Lalandra then ripped apart her nightgown, showing off her white bra and panties. She held onto the doctor’s shoulder’s while bobbing her own head up and down to fuck her mouth with the pink tentacle, earning a “Mmmmmpf!” each time. Soon a wet spot appeared on Lalandra’s panties, which began to bulge. The female doctor stared in horror at what was about to come.

The bulge began to grow larger until finally the fabric of the panties ripped apart in its failure to contain it, revealing another pink tentacle that protruded obscenely from Lalandra’s vagina. Clear slime leaked from her clit along the sides of her thighs. Suddenly the vagina tentacle snaked into her vagina with blazing speed, causing the doctor to emit a stifled scream. “Mmmmmmmmmmphff...Mmmm!”

Lalandra began to moan, even though it was stifled by her own mouth tentacle, as she began thrusting her hips onto the doctor’s. With each thrust, the pussy tentacle completely disappeared as their two vaginas met. It went so deep that the tentacle coiled itself in her womb during the bottom of each thrust.

She ripped open her red bra and began groping on her breasts with passion. The doctor flailed her arms helplessly in a failed attempt to struggle with her ravisher. Lalandra was getting annoyed by the flailing arms, so she willed another tentacle to come out of her vagina, squirting out more clear slime in the process. The tentacle itself around both of the doctor’s arms.

Hungry for more fuck holes, another pink tentacle emerged from Lalandra’s sphincter, spilling slime again, and wiggled along the floor to the doctor’s virgin anus. As the tentacle plunged in, the doctor screamed again at the pain. “MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmphf!”

Tiny bumps began to appear on the tentacle that wrapped around the doctor’s arms. The bumps grew in size until they resembled tendrils, similar in color to the tentacles. They extended and latched themselves onto her ears and lips, trying to squeeze it.

Both of them began to sweat profusely, as Lalandra continued fucking her with great fervor. Disappointed that she was still semi-resisting, Lalandra begin producing a bluish liquid aphrodisiac that travel along the length of the tentacle into the doctors mouth. Her expression changed from frantic fear to libidinous zeal. So she was moving her own head to get the mouth tentacle deeper into her throat and thrusting her hips to get more of the pussy tentacle into her eager body.

Soon, the tentacles ejaculated at the same time both of the women got orgasms. They both moaned loudly through the tentacle in their mouths in the process. After the tentacles finished squirting their white liquid substance, Lalandra retracted all of them and stood up. She looked at the fast asleep doctor briefly before walking towards the sleeping female guard...

* * *

The howling wind blows past the resisting branches of unhealthy trees and unfettered trash strewn across the grassy field behind the abandoned chemical factory. At the bottom of a trench that carried waste water stood a dark silhouette. Undisturbed by the foul smelling water, the figure continued standing there, reckoning what to do next.

It was indeed ominous. The huge sewage grate was heavily contorted and the damage appeared to be the result of just one strike.

“Hmmmm... Interesting, no signs of weapon use. Just bare hands. Whoever did this is very strong.”

Extrus wasted no time in scruples, he simply walked in. Dressed in full battle armor and armed with grenades, throwing knives, automatic weapons, and a gigantic sword, he was prepared for the worse. His each step earned him a small splash of foul water. There was no need for a flashlight because his special helmet has night vision. After traveling for a distance equivalent to ten city blocks, he heard some footsteps in the distance.

“.... Something’s up ahead...” thought Extrus as he readied his sword.

Buzzzzz....Buzzzzzz....Buzzzzz....

The giant mutant flies flew closer to Extrus their attempt to strike him down. “Bring it on!” exclaimed Extrus as he drew his sword back to prepare for a 270 degree swing.

Slash!....Splat! Splat! Splash! Splash! The severed bodies of the flies dropped into the water. Their green blood was visible shortly after on the water’s surface.

“This is hardly a warm-up.”

More buzzing echoed down the underground passageway. He clenched his teeth and readied his sword again.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Slash! Slash!....Slash! Splat! Slash! Slash! Slice! Splat! Splat! Splat! Swing....Splat! Swing...Swing...Splat! Splat!

He was hardly panting after the brief encounter. “I came all the way here for this trash! Where are the mother fuckin’ demons! Come out now! What are you? Chickens? Bauck Buck Buck!”

Fortunately for him, more enemies were on his way. Their weapons came first. Several knives whooshed pass him. He dodge some of them and fend off the rest by spinning his sword like a windmill. More knives flew in his direction and he continued to fend off the attacks.

“Fuck! I am tired of this,” thought Extrus as he removed the pin from a grenade and threw it towards the direction of the flying knives. Boom! A flash of light briefly illuminated the passageway as body parts and blood splattered on the wall and Extrus’ armor. He quickly removed the pieces of flesh on his shoulder and chest and threw them into the water.

Lamias, demonic beagles, and kelpies appeared in the distance. The kelpies rushed forward first, neighing as they ran towards their common enemy. They opened their mouths randomly and spat large globs of spit. Fending the forceful spit with his sword, he sliced off their heads, but to no avail. Even headlessness wasn’t enough to stop them.

They rose up all of a sudden. “Hmmp... You fools don’t give up!” He duck and struck their legs, making them headless and limbless kelpies. “What are you going to do now?” In response, the squirming torsos began to expand like balloons. Taking that as a hint, he ran back. Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! All of the bodies exploded like bombs, throwing blood and guts everywhere, including his armor.

Not discouraged by the defeat of their comrades, the lamias and beagles rushed forward, with the beagles at the forefront of the rush. They growled as their spiked tentacles waved menacingly. “Save your tentacles for some pussies! Right now taste my sword!” He swung his sword 360 degrees repeatedly, slicing the tentacles asunder like tree branches.

Meanwhile, the big-breasted lamias were casting fireballs from their hands. Extrus responded by thrusting his sword into a beagle used it like ammo for a sling. The beagle flew and collided with a lamia, sending her to the water. He ran with his sword in front and transfixed one lamia on her abdomen. Green blood gushed out like a waterfall.

In vain, the lamia tried to strangle Extrus with its clawed hands and monstrous tail as her companion pounded his back with fireballs. In frustration, one of his hands reached up and groped the left breast of the struggling lamia. He squeezed it with such force that green blood blasted from the nipple as his fingers pierced into the breast. He then ripped the breast from her body and smashed it on her face, causing her to scream in pain.

The moment he was released from the strangle hold, Extrus thrusted his sword vertically, severing the Lamia’s entire upper body and tentacled head in half. He turned and thrusted his sword at the other Lamia, finally ending the cheap assault on his back.

He panted for a while, cursing the lamia for burning up his cape. “Bitch! Hope you get raped by a million tentacle dicks in hell!”

Not satisfied with killing the lamias, he walked towards one them and cut off her tail. Smiling evily, he thrusted the sharp end right into her pussy and repeated the cycle in a moderate tempo! “Ha ha ha ha ha!” He soon became horny, so he took off his crotch plate and thrusted his hard shaft into her pussy as he groped her huge breasts.

“Ah... Ahhh...Ahh...” Apparently, the lamia wasn’t really dead, but only severely injured. Extrus didn’t care, however, and right after he ejaculated he fired his AK-47 into her pussy, killing her for good.

After putting his crotch plate back on, he turned and continued his journey towards the inner Sanctum of Evil.

* * *

Meanwhile, in a far distance away, Rawger and his Legion of Dark Warriors continued on a similar quest to vanquish the evil, not for the good of the world, but for the good of himself. By defeating the Great Being, he can absorb its powers and become the supreme overlord of this world and the Dark Realm, or so the legend says.

“Fools! Of all the places on Earth to do a ceremony, and they chose this place of sludge!” vociferated Rawger after a flurry of human waste dropped from a hole above him. Willing a serious of electrical surges on the surface of his armor, the excrement simply vaporized into thin air, leaving only a faint smell of what was vanquished. His minions encountered a similar fate, but they didn’t complain.

Their grueling walk, worsen by the constant onslaught of monsters, was too much for some, and they either deserted or fell into the cesspools after they died bravely in battle. Those who did survive were the fiercely loyal soldiers who look up to Rawger. “All deserters will die!” exclaimed Rawger as he expelled a huge dark cloud from his mouth. The cloud, acting on Rawger’s command, divided itself into smaller clouds, with each cloud responsible for tracking down and killing the deserters.

In short distance away, a horrified soldier was running for his life. “No...No..No!” he cried as he panted heavily in his desperate attempt to escape. For some reason, his indoctrination failed to consume his thoughts completely. It was either the laxity of his masters or the extreme dread of the monsters. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!” was his last sound as the dark cloud engulfed him and electrocuted him to ash with its internal lightning.

“Let that be an example to would-be deserters. No exceptions!”

While the electrical clouds continued killing the frightful soldiers, more monsters were coming, eager to make a meal of their palatable flesh.

“Grrrrrrr...” growled the flinds in the mixed party of monsters.

“Sssssss....” hissed the green-scaled lizardmen as they held their spears in front of them, ready to attack.

Rawger chuckled at them. “These are hardly monsters. They are more like children’s pets!”

He arched his elbows slightly and clenched his fists. Suddenly, huge electrical sparks went between his fists as spheres of ball lightning formed around his knuckles. “Ssss...Crack....Crack..Sss...” Showing no fear, the monsters continuing rushing foward with their spears and maces. “Ahhhhhh!” cried Rawger as his lifted his arms up and thrusted them forward. Purple lightning streamed from his fists, rendering every monster in front of him into ash and their weapons and armor into puddles of liquid metal.

The followers of Rawger were transfixed in fear and awe at the spectacle, themselves wishing to have his power as their own. Rawger laughed manically, “Hahahahahahaha! I will KILL THEM ALL! Hahahahahah!”

* * *

Yet in another far distance away, Hamachi the samurai warlord was having battles of his own. Trudging in the green water alongside his warriors, he gave them words of encouragement. “In the far end of these dark passageways lie beautiful women. If you can kill those monsters, everyone will get a bitch to fuck!”

“Yeah!” they all shouted. “We want to fuck women until our sacs shrivel up!”

Snake-like lamias appeared in the distance. Hamachi said, “Look! Here’s some monster women. You can fuck them after you’ve killed them or fuck them alive if you can!”

Some soldiers were too grossed out to even think about touching them, so they fired arrows the instant they saw them, killing five in two seconds. Fireballs thrown by some lamias also killed several samurai warriors instantly. The battle continued with sword-on-flesh, claw-on-flesh, snake-hair-on-head, and tail-on-body attacks as they got in close range. Finally the battle was over. “Let’s fuck them!” said one soldier as he pulled down his pants.

About a dozen other soldiers emulated his action. They pulled down their pants and inserted their shafts right into the lamias’ pussies. Some of them leaned down to kiss their breasts and/or lips, neck, and cheeks, while the others fucked in an erect position.

Hamachi didn’t want to be left out of the action. His crotch plate opened and three brown tentacles shot out out with blazing speed into the dead bitches’ pussies. “Ahh Ahhh Ahhh!” groaned Hamachi as he pumped them with great vigor. Their scaly bodies flopped up and down with each powerful thrust, causing sewage water to splash everywhere. Hamachi’s henchmen were too caught up in their own sexual bliss to notice the foul water splashing on them.

The dead lamias were not a erection-inducing sight, quite the opposite actually. Only people (or demons) of extreme perversity can withstand the revulsion of raping them. Well, Hamachi and his troops were no ordinary men anyway, so the word perversity bears no meaning to them.

Hamachi’s hands were hungry for breasts so they darted toward the scaly breasts of the lamia. By pinching repeatedly, her nipples came off and were quickly devoured by him as delicious treats. The breasts were compressed and rotated so much that they began to bleed. “Ahhh....Ahhhh...!” Two of his tentacles retracted right before the moment of ejaculation and aimed for her mouth and anus. Semen squirted into her body in powerful blasts, causing her body to bulge. The lamia’s entire body began to inflate like a balloon, due to the extreme pressure caused by the liquid semen that suddenly became gaseous.

Suddenly her eyes popped out and her body exploded. Boom! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! “Sex time is over. Back to the mission!” shouted the daimyo as he cleaned the corporal fragments off his tri-penis.

“Not so fast monkey man!”

Hamachi turned his head to the direction of the voice. “Hmmph! Who dares intervene in my affairs! Show yourself!” he responded austerely.

Tat...Tat..Tat..Tat..Tat..Tat! Clink! Clink! Clink!

“Hah! You expect to defeat me with....”

Whoosh! Boom! Boom!

“Argghhh! You stained my Shadow Armor! You shall pay, mortal, with your life! All of you, KILL HIM!”

About a dozen samurai warriors took the lead into the darkness without absolutely no knowledge of who the foe was. “Where is that guy? He should be standing somewhere here.” said one of the warriors.

Splash! Extrus rose from the sewage water with his giant sword in hand. In one instantaneous swing, six heads flew in the air and landed on the water in a bloody splash. In another swing, the torsos of the headless warriors detached from their bodies in perfect horizontal cuts. The remaining samurai were aghast at the sight. Despite their fear, the held their swords with their shaking hands and charged while putting out a war cry. Slash! That was the end of them.

Hamachi, suprised at the warrior’s prowess, remarked, “So you are the one who welds the Dark Behemoth, the sword that obliterated the previous Great Being. Well, too bad your mission has to end here!” Hamachi drew his sword from its sheath and held it in front of him, “Why don’t you have a taste of my powerful Sword of Takara!”

A thick beam of white plasma bursted forth from the tip of Hamachi’s sword at the end of his swing. In a flash, Extrus held the flat side of his sword in front of him. Boom! Zzzzz! ZZZZzzz! The beam ricochet off the Dark Behemoth, dispersed in multiple directions.

“Die, Mortal!” screamed Hamachi as he swung his sword repeatedly, producing even more beams of plasma. Even this attempt failed because Extrus fended off the plasma beams by spinning his sword like a helicopter blade. The reflected beams went pass Hamachi and killed a large swath of his troops. “Ahhhh! Ahhhh!” screamed the severly injured troops in pain from the cauterized wounds.

“Yaaaahhhhh!” Hamachi rushed foward with his sword in an attempt to impale Extrus directly. Cling! They looked at each others eyes with extreme rage as they battle each other over strength. “Ahhh!” Their swords separated and they swung again. Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Splash! Cling! Cling! Crack....Crack...Poof! Bricks fell from the wall because of missed swings. Cling! “Eeeeeeehhhh! Arrrrrgghhh! Ahhh!” Cling! Cling!

Suddenly, at the corner of his eye, Extrus saw a clenched fist. But it was too late. Pow! Extrus flew back a fifty feet before landing in the water with a splash. He staggered on his feet in pain while supporting himself on the handle of the Dark Behemoth.

“Let’s see if you can dodge this!” A bright yellow halo appeared on the Sword of Takara that expanded with each passing moment. “Ha ha ha ha!” Hamachi raised his sword, apparently signaling Extrus’ imminent demise.

“No!” The gigantic beam of orange plasma filled the entire diameter of the tunnel as it surged forward with blazing speed. “Ahhhhhh!” For an instant, Extrus saw nothing but intense light before his consciousness faded.

* * *

The rays of light from the break of dawn pierced through the folds of the linen tents, warming up the faces of those in slumber. The build up of heat within the tents forced some Phoenix warriors to awaken, along with the monk Yoshi. Rubbing his eyes and yawning, Yoshi’s mind raced as the thoughts of past events appeared in his consciousness.

“...Must hurry...” he thought as he hastily got out of his tent.

Various songbirds chirped in the nearby trees, singing pleasant tunes while a small brown rabbit hopped in the meadow. After Yoshi got out, he inhaled and exhaled his first breath of early morning fresh air. He walked around, hoping to find other people awake. Soon, more people emerged from the tents. Yoshi saw them congregate near Christine, their leader.

She gave a speech: “Today is the day we purge the sewers beneath Los Angeles of the great evil that lies within. It is the same evil that destroyed countless of lives, ravaged countless women, pillaged and plundered with impunity, and desecrated the sanctity of this Earth. Our forebearers have entrusted us with this holy mission to wipe out all supernatural evil spawned by the ancient demon and prevent furture incursions. This is what we have all trained for... We cannot fail!”

They all gave her a long applause. Yoshi, however, wasn’t that impressed by her speech. “Hmph. Nothing but bullshit!” he commented within his mind. Almost immediately after the boring monologue, they began packing up. Soon they got into vans and trucks with their supplies and headed off to the metropolis. The birds continued chirping after they left while the brown rabbit gnawed on the scraps of food they left behind.

As the last van left the vicinity of the meadow, the rabbit’s ears suddenly extended vertically. There was a rustling of the leaves in the nearby tree. Instantaneously, a gray squirrel leapt from with the shelter of the thick branches and landed near the brown rabbit, grasping a huge walnut in both hands. Fearing for her life, the rabbit ran like she never ran before. Acting on instinct, the squirrel rubbed its crotch with the walnut, provoking a pink tentacle to slither out from her pubic area. The tentacle shot at the rabbit with lightning speed, impaling it in its fuck hole. It was too late for the rabbit, whose eyes dilated at the surprise attack. The squirrel got closer and began to hump the rabbit like a male dog fucking a bitch. In fact, the squirrel fucked her so deep that the length of the tentacle exited the rabbit’s mouth! The birds continued to sing in the rustling branches.

* * *

“Watch your step,” cautioned the leading commander. “Yuck!” said one Phoenix warrior after she accidently stepped on dog excrement on the hiking trail. She smeared the poop on the grass, while unwittingly sniffing the fetid odor.

The fighters were very close to the sewer entrance by now. Finally, one of the leading scouts spot the entrance and promptly hacked the brush away to provide an easier path. The drainage grate exuded a thick, green fluid that oozed itself down along the channel for raw sewage. Reluctantly, the strongest of the fighters forced open the grate with crowbars, allowing them access to the infernal network of conduits within.

Drip...Drip...Drip... Water dripped from the crevices of the walls. Cockroaches and rats scurried about, hunting for anything that’s edible. Drip...Drip...Drip...Drip...Splat! A glob of green slime splattered on Lucy’s left shoulder. She immediately glanced up and screamed “Ahhhhhhhhhh.....!” The other women also looked up while aiming their 9mm handguns and arrows at the mass of green writhing tentacles attacked to a bulbous base attached to the ceiling. In a flash, the a tentacle shot down into Lucy’s open mouth and down her throat. Other tentacles came down from the bulb and wrapped themselves around her arms and waist, pulling her up to the green, slimy bulb in the ceiling.

“Stop!” yelled Christine, fearing for Lucy’s life.

All of the warriors halted after firing a few unsuccessful shots, in order to prevent possible injury to Lucy, who was in a predicament. More tentacles grew from the bulb and began pulling off her armor and clothing until she was completely naked. Tentacles began wrapping around her naked breasts and caressing them. Two tentacles shot into her vagina and Lucy’s eyes opened wide while her mouth moaned through the tentacle in her mouth. Excess slime oozed from the edges of her vagina and mouth and slid down her chest and thighs.

“Swordswomen, attack!”

The sound of swords unsheathing filled the air. More tentacles sprouted as they began chopping off the overgrown phalluses. One of them managed to do a somersault and thrust her blade into the green bulb that held all of the tentacles. Squish! Squirt! Green blood squirted onto her face while a tentacle knocked her back down on the ground. Meanwhile, the bulb opened like a flower, revealing it’s pink interior, and pulled Lucy in. She emitted a stifled scream through the tentacle as the petals of the bulb closed, sealing her inside. The swordswomen were knocked around by the tentacles, unable to save Lucy. Soon after Lucy was completedly encased, the bulbous monster retracted all of its tentacles and scurried off along the ceiling with rapid speed.

“Nooo!” yelled the monk while Lucy’s comrades cried at the loss of their friend and fellow warrior. Drip...Drip...Drip... Susanna looked around with her senses in full alert. “There’s something...”

Splash! Splash! Splash! Three bulbous tentacle monsters leapt from the sewage water to the concrete walkway, suprising all of the warriors. The monsters crawled towards them with their suction-cupped legs and slimy green tentacles fully extended. Clear lubricant oozed from the tips of the multiple phalluses.

“Markswomen, move yourselves in attack formation! Fire at will!”

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Bang! Bang! Tat tat tat tat! Arrows and bullets rushed towards the monsters with blinding speed. Splat! Splat! One of them groaned and dropped into the water. The remaining two moved forward despite the onslaught of projectiles. Tat tat tat tat! Whoosh! Whoosh! The two brave monsters were fatally injured, failing to even touch the women with their horny phalluses. They dropped into the water, but not before spraying a slimy fluid at the women in the frontline. Squirt! Squirt!

“Argggghhhh!” grimaced some of them in digust. They tried to wipe the slime off their faces, but failed to get the slime off. Suddenly, out in the corner of Yoshi’s eye, he saw the previously fallen Phoenix swordswoman get back up on her legs. She had a weird expression on her face, as if she was highly aroused by something. As the monk continued looking at her, she gave him a seductive smile while looking back at him with glazed eyes.

“Something is wrong with her,” commented Susanna.

“The slime on her face is somehow affecting her,” said the monk as he gradually walked backwards in response to her advances. She maintained her seductive eye contact with the monk while groping her breast with one hand and running her toungue around her lips, giving a barely audible moan.

One of her friends ran towards her a held her shoulders, shaking and yelling at her to snap out of it. The aroused woman looked at her friend with lustful eyes and moaned, “Ahhhh...Ohhh.” Suddenly, she forced her head foward kissed her friend deeply, inserting her toungue forcibly into her friend’s virgin mouth. “Mmmmphfff!” The rest of the people looked at the sudden action in suprise and disgust.

“Seperate them!” cried Christine.

The slimed woman wrapped one arm around her friend while groping her friend’s breast with the other. Her friend tried to resist, but she was much stronger. “MMmmmmmmphf!” The lustful toungue continued probing into the mouth, hoping to go deeper.

Bop! The monk knocked her unconscious with a single blow. “Thanks for doing that, Yoshi,” said Christine. Two women handcuffed the unconscious woman as the mouth-fucked victim spat and wiped her mouth in disgust. “The effects of the slime shouldn’t last longer than an hour,” the monk commented.

Just as they thought that the minor annoyance ended, another problem appeared. A series of low moans caught the monk’s attention. The swordswomen who were previously splashed with the monsters’ slime began suffering the same effects as the previous female warrior.

“Ahhhh....Ahhhh...Ohh...Yes...” they chanted in semi-unison as they played with their own breasts and clits. “.....Not again!” said Susanna angrily. The six swordswomen took off their armor and clothing and began playing with each other’s bodies. They kissed each other’s necks, cheeks, and lips while caressing breasts and creamy buttocks. “Mmmmmmm....Oh Yes!”

Several warriors rushed foward in an attempt to stopped them, but it was too late. Ten tentacled bulb monsters emerged from the water and climbed onto the walkway. Several of them extended their tentacles and wrapped them around the highly aroused women. After getting a strong grip, the tentacles retracted, carrying the helpless women along with them.

“Yaahhhh!” screamed remaining swordwomen in unison as they rushed forward with their swords, slicing and dicing all offending tentacles in sight. Green blood splattered on the floor, along with pieces of green monster flesh. But it was still too late, the tentacles holding the women have already retracted back into their respective bulbs, trapping the women inside the guts of the monsters. After claiming their prizes, the monsters promptly leapt back into the water and swam away.

“Shit!” cursed the monk while holding a severed tentacle and throwing it onto the ground. “Fuck!” Yoshi cursed again as he squashed the flesh. “We can no longer save them,” said Susanna in despair. A young Phoenix recruit cried, “What is going to happen to them?” The monk replied, “They will become the monsters’ sex slaves, or more accurately, their agents. Their bodies will be modified and enhanced to serve their tasks.”

“Wha...What do you mean?”

“They will become just as dangerous as the monsters that attacked us!”

Christine and several other warriors sighed at the loss. For many, the unfortunate turn of events only strengthen their will to fight and destroy the hideous creatures. They continued walking into the dark abyss of the demon-infested sewers beneath Los Angeles.

* * *

The breeze of the morning winds carried fresh air down to the trench of foul sewage. Pigeons flew and ambulated about the piles of trash and filth, hoping to find scraps of food. Heavy clouds and fog blanketed the sight of the sun. Sniff....sniff... Extrus’ eyes opened. “What...where...?” He turned his head to scan his surroundings and realized that he was outside of the sewers and lying on sand. A murmur of voices alerted his ears.

He turned his head. A group of gangters was standing in the distance.

“...Some fuckin’ bum lying on the ground....Get his money...Jump him!”

“.......”

“Look! A real sword!” said one of them.

“Fuck... This shit is heavy!”

“Naww, you’re just weak, dawg!”

“Aarrrrgh...This shit is heavy! Screw this shit! Get his dough!”

Extrus felt their hands reaching into his pockets. Pow!

“Ahhhh....” cried one of them, “Knife that mother fucker!”

Extrus suddenly rose to his feet, towering above the gansters. They promptly tried to stab him. Clink! Clink! Clink! “What the fu...” Pow! The injured ganster staggered while holding his jaw. Pow! Pow! Pow! More of them staggered from their fresh injuries, away from Extrus.

“What the fuck is he wearing? Kelvar vest and knuckles!? Shoot him! Aim for his fuckin’ eyes!”

They all turned and retrieved their guns from their holsters. Bang! Bang! Bang! Clink! Clink! Clink! Bang! Bang! Bang! Clink! Clink! Clink!

Extrus simply chuckled. He drew three throwing knives from their sheaths on his chest and threw them at the gangsters holding the guns. “Ack!” “Urrr....” “...Ahhhh!” They dropped like flies after the knives went through their bodies and lodge into the concrete wall. The other gansters ran for their lives.

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

After enjoying the brief entertainment, Extrus walked towards the entrance to the sewer. He looked at the broken metal bars that barred the entrance only moments before. “The Sword of Takara is indeed powerful...” Extrus muttered to himself as he walked in.

A half hour and a large pile of dead monsters later, Extrus noticed the presence of a powerful being. “Hmmmm....must be one of them...,” thought Extrus as he dipped his Dark Behemoth into the water in order to clean off the green blood of the recently slained monsters. Ssssss...crackle... crackle...crackle...crackle... “Rawger!”

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

Lightning coursed across the surface of Rawger’s Dark Armor as he laughed maniacally. “Well, well, well.... The descendant of Eonis the Barbarian Knight has finally arrived. So how’s it going?”

“Fine. How about you, lizard breath?!”

“Well, I had a great time raping young women, razing villages and towns, and torturing humans to death.”

“........ Time to send you back to hell!”

“No, no, no. You are wrong. I AM ALREADY IN HELL!”

Crackle...crackle....Ssssss....crackle....

Extrus looked alertly at the hideous spheres of lightning that formed around his fists. Huge tendrils of purple lightning surged between his knuckles. Rawger arched his elbows gradually.

“Ever wonder what fried human flesh tastes like?”

“......”

“Time to feel my WRATH!”

Rawger thrusted his arms foward, casting streams of lightning that filled the entire width of the tunnel towards Extrus. Almost instantaneously after the moment the lightning was released, Extrus raised his Dark Behemoth and swung his sword around in random fashion. In a move that suprised Rawger, the tendrils began to coalesce on the Dark Behemoth, wrapping themselves around the massive blade. Extrus chuckled as he paused for a moment, holding up his now lightning-imbued sword. “Time to get a taste of your own medicine, lizard brain!” Whoosh! Extrus swung his Dark Behemoth.

“Argggghhhhh!” grunted Rawger. “Hmmph! You are more skilled than I thought. This time, I will obliterate you COMPLETELY!” Rawger drew his right fist backwards. An intense ball of lightning formed on his fist. Beams of light emanated from the sphere as its diameter continued to increase. “FIST OF ILLUMINATION! Ahhhhhh!”

Rawger’s right fist went foward, sending the intense ball of lightning straight towards Extrus. “Not again! Ahhhhhhhh!” This time, however, Extrus used the flat side of his sword to seperate the cauterizing lightning sphere from his body. The sword trembled incessantly in his sweaty hands as he was pushed backward, away from Rawger, by the sphere. “Arggggghhhhhhh!” In another suprise move, Extrus managed to greatly slow down the movement of the sphere by arching his sword and body foward. “Eeeeeeeeehhhh!”

“You may be able to stop my lightning sphere, but you can’t stop THIS!”

Rawger closed and opened his right hands, sending a signal for the sphere to explode. Booom! Its diameter expanded rapidly, until its size equaled to that of a football field. The massive explosion caused a huge section of the sewers to collapse, along with a section of the city, sending thousands of tons of concrete and bricks into the air. Huge amounts of rubble rained on Los Angeles over a large area, killing many civilians and severly damaging homes, commercial buildings, and other structures.

“Ha ha ha ha! The descendant of Eonis is NO MORE! Ha ha ha ha!” laughed Rawger triumphantly as he walked away with his soldiers.

After the huge cloud of dust subsided, an arm protruded from the rubble. Poof! Another arm protruded, followed by the head, and the rest of the body. The huge figure was covered in gray dust. Extrus still lives!

Not giving up, he reached for his Dark Behemoth in the rubble and held it with both hands in front of him. Extrus took a deep breath and exhaled. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” he bellowed as he ran forward with his sword. Rawger turned but it was too late. The Dark Behemoth went through his Dark Armor and his abdomen. Green blood flowed out from the wound.

“You......”

Extrus saw clenched fists between his eyes, then another, and another. He withdrew his sword, causing even more blood to squirt out from the lizard demon’s body. Rawger tried to reach to his back to draw his sword, but Extrus blocked that attempt by doing a 180 degree frontal chop with his Dark Behemoth, creating a bloody gash on his left shoulder. “Arrrrrgggghh!” cried Rawger in pain. With a deep rage, he raised his right arm while a ball of lightning formed on his fists, and pummeled Extrus repeatedly on his head, giving a shock on successive strike. He was dazed briefly, giving Rawger enough time to draw his Great Sword of Darkness. But Extrus thrusted his sword through his abdomen again before he could strike. “Ahhhhh!”

Immediately, he removed the sword and backed off from his enemy’s swing. “Damn you!” Lightning began encircle Rawger’s sword. Acting on quick thought, Extrus reached into his pocket for three dynamite sticks, lit them up and threw them at Rawger before he could fully power up his Sword of Darkness. Boom! The tunnels surrounding Rawger collapsed, holding him down, at least for now.

The wailing of sirens and the bustle of rescue vehicles filled the air, while workers on excavation machines worked feverishly. “Damn,” Extrus thought, “I have to get around them without blowing my cover.” The original tunnels leading to the inner sanctum of the tainted ones are blocked by the rubble and there’s no other way around them besides going up to the surface. “...Simple decision.”

“Who’s that guy? How did he survive that explosion?! Hey you!” called the rescue worker from a distance. Extrus simply ignored him and walked briskly over burned rubble, charred bodies, and miscellaneous debris. “Someone stop him!” cried another rescue worker.

Extrus walked even more briskly. He then heard multiple footsteps, which prompt him to run. “Stop now! Stop!” they yelled together. Continuing to ignore them, Extrus then dropped a smoke bomb to elude them. After he reached the end of the radius of destruction, Extrus saw a manhole nearby. He promptly opened the cover and climbed down.

A few minutes of peaceful walking was interrupted by the sudden loud voice: “Lookie here, a moronic warrior has come to challenge to Great Being!” Extrus turned his head to his right at the intersection of tunnels.

Hamachi squinted his eyes for a closer look. “What?! You!? I thought I vanquished you with my Plasma Beam!” Extrus laughed, “What’s the matter, monkey man? Are you surprised?” Hamachi angrily replied, “Hardly, mortal! You survived my first attack, but now you WILL NOW DIE! HA HA HA....ACK!”

Pow! Splash! Extrus was more alert this time, using Hamachi’s snobbish talk as a distraction for him to execute an attack. “I beg to differ, monkey man!” “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” bellowed Hamachi as he rose to his feet. Immediately, he pulled out his Sword of Takara from its sheath and prepared for a high-powered plasma beam attack. An aura of bright yellow light formed on the tip of the blade, which instantly expanded to a tremedous size. “Ha ha ha ha ha!” A huge beam of plasma emanated from the blade, along with deafening shrilling and ringing sounds

In a sudden move, Extrus somersaulted over the powerful burst of energy and executed a flying sword slash. “Ahhh! Damn you mortal!” Extrus’ blade went Hamachi’s samurai helmet, creating a gash on his simian face. The beam’s direction changed aruptly, strucking the sewage wall, causing the tunnels to implode and collapse.

Before Extrus touched the ground, Hamachi executed an uppercut with his left arm, smashing Extrus into the ceiling, crumbling the concrete in the process. “How does it feel?! Ha ha ha ha!” laughed Hamachi as he continued pounding him up towards the ceiling. “Let’s end game now!”

The demonic daimyo lifted his sword and thrusted it straight up, but missed because of Extrus’ quick reflexes. In response, Extrus extended his right arm forcibly, causing his Dark Behemoth to penerate through Hamachi’s chin and through. “Arggggh!” gurgled Hamachi as blood gushed out of his mouth and neck. His fist’s pressure on Extrus loosened, allowing Extrus to fall to the ground, slicing open Hamachi’s chest and abdomen in the process. A huge wound took shape and blood gushed out like a waterfall, but his guts remained inside.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” screamed Hamachi in pain.

“DIE! DIE! DIE! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” His teeth clenched tightly.

Zoom! Zoom! Whoosh! Boom! Poof! Hamachi swung his sword nonstop, releasing chaotic bursts of plasma. “Ha ha ha ha ha! What’s the matter monkey man, angry that you can’t even kill a mortal?!”

Hamachi raised his sword, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! FUCK YOU!” He tried to chop Extrus in half, but he barely missed. Water splashed in front of Extrus’ face. He ran forward, reached his hand into Hamachi’s open wound and pulled out his intestines. “La la la la la,” sang Extrus as he wrapped Hamachi’s own intestines around him, binding his arms too. After he was bonded, Extrus reached for his Dark Behemoth and tried to thrust it upwards into his neck and brain, but unsuccessfully.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeehh...Ah!” Hamachi extended his arms, snapping the intestines that bonded him into pieces. He then thrusted both of his fists into his opponent’s face, propelling him a hundred feet backward. The furious daimyo, eager to pulverize Extrus, ran foward and attempted to transfix him with his sword. Cling! Extrus grinned. Cling! Cling! Cling! Slash! Whoosh! Cling! Cling! Cling! “Gawwwwwwwwwww! Yahhhhh!” Cling!

“Die! Die! Die!”

“F#@! YOU MOTHER #$!$%@”

“$&*#($#@&(@#$&(*@#!($(*#@&(*$&@#(*$&($&(#$(@*#$&@# SON OF A #$*&$”

Cling! Cling! Slash! Slash! Cling! Cling!

Slice! “Ahhhhhhhhhh! MY HAND!” screamed Hamachi.

Extrus grabbed Hamachi’s right hand, which was gripping the Sword of Takara. He brushed away the severed hand and stepped on it.

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

He then held Hamachi’s sword up and used his willpower to charge the sword with spiritual energy. A halo of bright light formed on the sword’s tip. “Here’s a taste of your own medicine! NOW YOU DIE!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

A beam of plasma filled the entire tunnel as it surged forward, burning Hamachi as the beam pushed him backward. Hamachi’s troops, who were unlucky to be in the beam’s path, were vaporized instantly by the intense plasma.

There was nothing of the enemy left in sight, except for a few pieces of burned flesh, scraps of armor, and tidbits of bone and guts. Extrus took a brief break before moving forward towards the inner sanctum.

With each distance closer to the sanctum, the surrounding environment was increasingly emblazoned with blood stains, human and animal flesh, chains, hooks, spikes, and other infernal emblems.

Extrus, entirely undisturbed by the gruesome environment, even sarcastically picked up some of the flesh and ate them, since he brought little food of his own. He also scooped the blood in the fountain with his hands to quench his thirst.

He walked along the tunnel of spikes briskly because the dead bodies impaled on the spikes provided a sort of safety mat for his foot. The tunnel was somewhat long and, when he was about halfway through, the bodies started moving while producing low murmurs. “Die.....die..... suffer.........suffer......” Their decomposing and maggot-infested hands began to grab his legs and arms. Getting very annoyed, Extrus reached for his sword and swung it furiously in all directions while walking. Hands, fingers, heads, genitals, and anything else that is part of the human body dropped flew everywhere. The scene resembled a food fight in a school cafeteria.

He was almost at the end of tunnel when suddenly, a naked decompsing woman protruded from the pile of flesh and grinned at Extrus. She held her hands to her breasts and squeezed them, squirting a highly corrosive liquid from the nipples. Meanwhile, cobalt-colored snakes dropped from her vagina, anus, and mouth and slithered towards Extrus, threatening to bite him with their poisonous fangs.

Extrus, tired of the rehashed enemies, grabbed his AK-47 and shot at her breasts and abdomen until her jugs popped like balloons and her guts spilled out, along with the snakes and maggots. She was down, but still squirming. He simply walked over her to the end of the tunnel. “You must die..... die....You mussssst......ahhh....”

Annoyed by her words, Extrus turned around and used the flat side of his sword to smash her head until it became as flat as a pancake, with blood oozing from it like excess corn syrup. He raised his gigantic sword and spat on the smashed female head before walking off.

The next section was even more macabre than the spiked tunnel. Fresh and decomposing human head trophies line the sewage tunnel, each with horrifying facial expressions of anger, despair, and joy. Their accompanying headless bodies were separatedly hanged next to them with meat hooks from the ceiling. Maggots crawled out of some heads accompanied by the incessant buzzing of flies. Extrus walked on without hesitation when suddenly he started hearing murmurs coming from the heads on the walls. “....Die....die.....suffer... suffer..you must...die....” The chorus became annoying for him, so he swung his sword in circle, instantly destroying a dozen heads. He repeated as he moved forward.

They would not allow him to do so. The chains released the headless bodies and they began to attack him in a zombie-fashion. Blood gushed out of some of the bodies everytime they attack while excess maggots poured out of every orifice for the others. Slash! Slash! Maggots spilled on the ground from the severed abdomens. In fact, so many spilled than it made the ground seem as if it were alive. “Grrrrr....”

“Die again, you zombie mother f#$%$@s!” exclaimed Extrus.

“Rrrrrr....Grrrr....rrrr...Ooooooo....”

Cobalt snakes began to squirm out of the mouths of the human head trophies. Green snakes also began to exit from the excretory orifices of the headless female bodies. Extrus sliced and diced them like green onions, snakes, head, bodies, and everything.

In the midst of the struggle, some zombies began to copulate. Green snakes exited from one female zombie’s anus and entered the anus of the another, with slime oozing out in the process. “Ahhhh....Ahhh...Ohhhh...Oh”

Another female zombie sat on her companion’s face, excreting slimy snakes into her mouth along with pasty brown excrement. “Oooooohhhh....More...I love it....” said the zombie lying on the ground. The excrement was so tasty that it was sexually arousing. Snakes began dropping from the squatting zombie’s pussy, hitting the ground with a loud splatting sound. They crawled a short distance before going up the leg of yet another female zombie, entering both her anus and vagina.

The snakes undulated inside her intestines, stomach, and esophagus before exited from her mouth and ears. Some also exited right from her chest by punching holes through her ribs and breasts. “Ahhhh...Ahhh...Yes” moaned the snake-fucked bitch.

Extrus was disgusted by the sight, but continued killing nonetheless. More snakes began exiting from her body by punching holes. So many snakes created exit wounds on her that she became a pile of severed guts and bones. Splat! Splat! Slice! Slice! Slash! “Ahhhhhhhh!” Slice! Slice! Bash! Pow!

On and on, Extrus fought, until nothing remained but piles of bloody meat paste. He panted after the battle, “..Hrrr..hrrr...hrrrr....” while resting on his sword. Blood was the color of the tunnel, whose viscosity was still small despite the apparent long period of time that elapsed since the victim’s deaths. It continued to flow from the holes that decorated the tunnels. The level of blood on the floor began to rise.

“What the *#$@ is happening? Got #$#%in’ move quickly!”

Soon the level of the blood reached Extrus’ knees, slowing him down significantly. He walked along the tunnels of blood until he encountered a unusual feature of the sewers. There was a brick wall blocking his path.

“This doesn’t make sense. Why would they put a ... Wait! I know!”

Extrus pulled his Dark Behemoth from its sheath and did a full frontal chop with his sword at the wall. The wall groaned in pain and promptly revert back to its original form, a vertical and horizontal stack of human heads, stringed together by monstrous tentacles.

“Wall of Bloody Heads!” Extrus realized suddenly.

The skinless and hairless heads began to chant in unison: “DIE...DIE... DIE...DIE...DEATH TO THE NONBELIEVERS...” He continued swinging his sword at the monstrosity, causing heads to fall off and blood spew incessantly. Then the wall of heads began to move towards Extrus. It was very thick. There seem to be an endless supply of heads to fill the gaps that Extrus created with his sword.

Extrus then took out the Sword of Takara and raised it upwards. The sword glowed with an aureate field of energy. The familiar ringing sound associated with this sword emerged as Extrus charged the mystical weapon. He swung the sword, causing a huge beam of plasma to emanate from its edges accompanied by a agravating screeching sound. The Wall of Bloody Heads moaned in a symphony of pain as each head burned under the intense heat of the plasma. After its demise, a omnipresent smell of burning flesh and blood tickled Extrus’ nostrils.

“Mmmmm...just like the smell of a backyard barbecue,” Extrus reminisced, “in the Village of the Cannibals! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

Of course, it was just a joke. Then again, maybe not. His delight was short lived, for before the smoke even cleared, a hazy orange light appeared within the smoke, growing larger with each passing moment. “Hmmmm...”

“Welcome,” a loud feminine voice echoed, “great warrior...to our Great Sanctum of Holiness...” The smoke cleared to reveal a powerful monster, the formidable Fury! “What?! A flaming hot bitch!” Angered by his insult, the Fury responded, “Hmph, I would have spared you a tortuous death. But, your words are not nice... I will make you SUFFER!”

A ball of flame ejected from the flaming hybrid woman’s hand and flew towards him. The instant before the fireball touched Extrus, he simply side stepped, thus avoiding the threat. “Hmm...You are one of the few warriors who can dodge my fireball... But your luck ENDS HERE!” Two huge spheres of loud, crackling fire formed on her palms. “Ha ha ha ha,” laughed the Fury seductively.

She thrusted her palms forward, sending two balls of flame that swirled against each other towards him. Extrus bared his teeth while smiling as he struck the two huge fireballs with the flat side of his sword. Pow! Pow! “Nooooo....!” A bright flash of light illuminated the entire tunnel as the fireballs collided with the Fury.

Extrus dashed foward and did a half-circle chop with his Dark Behemoth, severing the Fury in half. The two halves promptly reverted back to their orignal female human forms.

“I’m going to rape you both with my sword!” said Extrus after looking at the beautiful Asian women’s bodies, with the voluptuous curves, C-cup breasts, and pouty lips. Both of them grimaced in anger.

He pointed his Dark Behemoth towards each of them alternately while smiling. “We must merge again,” said one of Asian women. They wrapped their arms around each other and began to kiss deeply. “Mmmmm...” A clear tentacle began to emerge from the pussy from one of the Asian women and entered her partner. Pink liquid can clearly be seen pumping from one end to the other. They began hump each other’s pussies with the tentacle in between. “Ohhh... Ohhh...Ahhh...”

Extrus broke off from his trance, realizing what they were trying to do. He ran foward with his Dark Behemoth and severed their arms and the tentacle with one powerful chop. Blood gushed from their elbows as they screamed in pain. As if that wasn’t bad enough, spiked tentacles started to protrude from their bloody wounds, waving menacingly in the air. More spiked tentacles exited their mouths, pussies, and anuses. Extrus grimaced in disgust as he swiped his sword continuously.

In end, only two stacks of thickly sliced human meat remained. Extrus was thirsty, so he crouched and scooped blood into his mouth to quench his thirst. He then reached over to the stack of meat and grabbed a slice to satisfy his hunger.

“Grrrrrr...”

Extrus was about to finish the slice of meat when a monstrous beagle appeared in the distance, wading in the cesspool of blood. The beagle leapt towards him, revealing its rows of razor-sharp, bloody teeth. Clank! Extrus looked into the beagle’s eyes as its mouth gripped tightly onto the front side of his body armor. Its eyes were full of hatred and bloodlust.

“Grrrrr...,” growled the evil beagle again.

“Grrrr...,” mocked Extrus as he grabbed the dog’s jaws with both hands.

Loud ripping sounds accompanied his forceful tearing apart of the beagle’s body, starting from its mouth and ending in its ass, spilling blood and guts in the process. The two severed pieces were thrown asunder, landing in the cesspool of blood with two loud splashes. Extrus made a loud war cry, “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!” while clenching his fists tightly, squeezing dog blood out between his fingers. Shortly after his loud bellow, a chorus of sibilance and growling echoed in the distance.

* * *

At another area within the Sanctum of Evil, the Phoenix Warriors were fighting strenuously against a group of hideous axe-wielding minotaurs. “Everyone stay together!” cried Christine as she swung her sword at a minotaur.

“Grrrrr.....RrrarrRrrrr....” growled the minotaurs.

Cling! Cling! Cling! Whoosh! Whoosh! Bang! Bang!

Shotguns fired, arrows flew, and swords collided with flesh and giant axes. “Ahhhhhh!” screamed a woman as the minotaur severed her torso diagonally with his axe. Blood splattered on the floor and other other warriors’ bodies. Slash! A head of another female warrior flew off, landing on a minotaur’s hand. The minotaur hastily gobbled the severed head while swinging his giant axe. Suddenly Yoshi leapt up and slammed his palms on the minotaur’s back while screaming, “Holy Burning Palms! Yaahhhh!”

Fire coursed across the surface of the minotaur’s body, burning him severly. “Ahhhhhhhh!” screamed the minotaur as he swung his axe chaotically, attacking friend a foe alike. Blood splattered on the monk’s face. The battle ensued for twenty more minutes, ending with piles of human and minotaur bodies floating in a river of blood.

“Strange...the water wasn’t that bloody before....” Susanna remarked.

“The water has been desecrated by blood of the demons,” Yoshi responded.

Just as the adrenaline brought about by the previous battle was about to subside, something began to move in the bloody water. “What the *#$# is that!” commented one warrior.

Slowly, a female head began to rise from the water, followed by the neck, shoulders, and the rest of her naked body. Her face was obscured by her blonde hair. Everyone stood in silence with their weapons ready. The naked woman brushed her hair aside. “...Lucy?!” cried one of her friends.

It was Lucy, but not the Lucy that everyone knew before. Her eyes were blank and she seemed to be staring at nowhere. The guttural noises began as she parted her lips slightly, allowing the tip of a slimy, green tentacle to come out. “Kill her!” commanded Christine.

“No...Please don’t!” said Lucy’s friend as she rushed towards the front and attempted to prevent the markswomen from firing their shotguns.

“She can’t be saved! She’s already possessed!” yelled the monk.

“No...No...There must be a way!”

This distraction was all that Lucy needed to lauch her first attack. The oral tentacle dashed forward, corroding its way through the pelvic armor and entering her friend’s anus.

“Markswomen...fire at Lucy!”

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

“What the...”

Lucy’s body simply absorbed the bullets as they entered her and force them back out. The arrows that went through her body simply snapped within her body and were also forced out by will. Her facial expression revealed a frightenly jovial grin.

“Cut that goddamn *$#%@$#%$!”

The swordswomen rushed forward and attempted the severe the tentacle and impale Lucy were their swords, but to no avail. Lucy squeezed her breasts, producing a fine green-colored mist from her nipples. The effect of inhaling the mist was immediate as the swordswomen dropped their weapons and began moaning in pleasure while caressing her own bodies. “Oooohhhh....Mmmmm...”

“Shit! Not again!” exclaimed one Phoenix warrior.

Lucy’s friend was in a worse plight. The tentacle that entered her anus began moving up her rectum and through her intestines. She screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain. Soon the tentacle went up her esophagus and exited her mouth. “Mmmmphff,” as her scream was blocked by the tentacle that went out of her mouth.

She was unable to move because the tentacle was through her body and that halted any possible movement other than moving her limbs. She had tried using her sword, but the tentacle sprouted tendrils along its length that held onto her arms, making it difficult, if not impossible, to make a full swing. “MMmmmmphhhff....Mmmmmm!”

The rest of the Phoenix warriors didn’t know what to do as more tentacles exited Lucy’s body via the anus and vagina. In a desperate move, the monk’s hand flared up in flames again as he rushed forward and attempted to destroy the tentacle that was bonding Lucy’s friend. A section of the tentacle was burned to a crisp, severing the link. He rushed towards Lucy afterwords, but his direct attack was halted aruptly by the sudden emergence of ten bulbous tentacle monsters from the bloody water.

“Damn you!” cursed Yoshi as he attacked the monsters with spiritual fire.

Meanwhile, the Phoenix warriors with ranged weapons continued attacking Lucy the bulbous monsters from a distance, with little effect.

Unfortunately for Lucy’s friend, the severed tentacled that remained within her body shortened itself, completely eliminating any chance of removing it. In several contractions, the tentacle was completely within her body.

“Oh no...”

“Nooooo...”

The newly possessed woman rose and smiled at her stunned comrades. She turned around and strolled towards the women who were affected by the gaseous aphrodisiac. She licked her lips and looked at one of the woman deep into her glazed eyes. Immediately, she gave her a deep, toungue-swirling kiss while groping her breasts. “MMmmmmmmm....” The woman who was being orally assaulted wrapped her arms around Lucy’s friend and returned the kiss with equal fervor.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” yelled Yoshi as he fried the last remaining bulbous monster with his Holy Burning Palms attack. “Shit!” cursed Yoshi after he realized that he accidently inhaled the gas. His shaft began to harden like rock. Yoshi sweated while looking at the Phoenix warriors.

Some of the female warriors blushed after glancing at his fully erect phallus poking obscenely from within his pants. He walked awarkedly back and forth in a desperate struggle to overcome his carnal desires.

“Someone knock him out!”

“No need!” exclaimed Yoshi as he tapped at various pressure points on his own body. He coughed and expelled the noxious green gas, then quickly held his breath again.

Lucy’s facial expression became less jovial and more agitated. Yoshi turned towards her and gave her an aggressive stare while slowly waving his flaming hands menacingly. In several quick moves, Lucy willed several tentacles to exit her body and wrapped themselves around the aroused women. The tentacles then contracted, pulling the women towards Lucy, which formed a sort of human barrier around her.

“What a cheap move!”

Lucy chuckled seductively as she finger-fucked their anuses and pussies. They all moaned in a chaotic frenzy as they were being sexually assaulted.

“Shoot that bitch in the head!” yelled Susanna.

Reinforcements arrived, but they were not on the Phoenix warriors’ side. The bulbous monsters scuttled along on the ceiling and dropped into the bloody sewage with loud splashes. Yoshi and his allies continued attacking, but it was no use. There were too many of them and that gave Lucy the perfect chance to escape. Several bulbous monsters opened their bulbs like flowers, allowing Lucy to put her newly captured prey inside their pernicious, slimy sacks. The bulbs closed instantly the moment they were placed in them and the monsters scurried away with their prizes as other monsters defended them.

“Rui Lai’s Illumination!” yelled Yoshi as a spiraling star formed on his palm. He thrusted his palm forward, sending a huge blast of energy towards the monsters, killing most of them instantly. But it was too late, Lucy had already escaped with her victims.

After a brief period of lamenting for their fallen comrades, the group of Phoenix warriors and the monk continued foward with their mission. As time passed, the environment became increasingly gruesome. The bloody sewage became thicker, as if it was being mass produced, while being embellished with floating human bodies and fragments of human bodies. More and more Phoenix warriors were having doubts about their mission as they trudged with disgust in the river of blood. Some even began to sob.

Even the brick walls were not spared of gore. Complete skins of humans and canines decorated tunnel like wallpaper. More frigtening was that the facial expressions of the victims at the time of their skinning were intact, showing grimaces of extreme pain and agony. As they got further in, the bodies of the skinned victims can be seen conspiciously hanged from the ceiling, wrapped around by their own intenstines. They proceeded slowly when they heard a curious sound in the distance.

Munch... munch... munch... slurp... slurp...

Munch... munch... slurp...

“What the hell!” exclaimed Susanna.

“Someone’s eating human flesh!” yelled Yoshi.

A dark silhouette can be seen crouched in thigh-deep bloody sewage, chewing a slice of human flesh feverishly. He turned his head, showing a bloody stain around his lips and cheeks, and smiled. “Finally, I have allies to aid my quest!”

“Who said we are your allies,” said Christine, “you cannibal!”

“I think you have mis...”

Cling! Extrus stopped Christine’s swinging sword with his right hand while continuing to chew on the meat with the other. He grinned and then said, “Listen to me...” Swoosh! Christine retracted her sword and attempted to strike again. Cling! Again Extrus stopped the blade, but this time he snapped it in half and threw the piece in his hand into the bloody pool with a loud splash. Christine was taken aback by his sheer strength.

Christine’s warriors began to attack, but stopped abruptly when she waved her hand. She was curious of who he was because the two swords he carried were strangely familiar.

“Who are you?” questioned Christine while she panted.

“I am Extrus, the last descendant of Eonis the Barbarian Knight.”

“Hmmm... I have heard of Eonis. Legend says that he defeated the previous Great Being with his powerful sword, the Dark Behemoth. Are you carrying this sword?”

Extrus removed the gigantic sword from the sheath on his back and flaunted it. “See my powerful sword?”

“That thing’s huge!” commented Yoshi.

“How can a man carry that thing?!” commented Susanna.

“This is indeed the Dark Behemoth,” said Christine upon a closer inspection, “but what about your other blade?”

“Oh this? I got this from Hamachi”

“You’ve defeated him?”

“Probably not, outerworldly beings won’t perish that easily.”

“Another question.”

“Yes?”

“Why are you eating human flesh?”

Extrus stopped chewing and looked at the meat he held in his hand.

“This is not human flesh. It’s actually the meat of a Fury, an erotic monster.”

“Argghhh... You sicken me!” said Christine as Extrus scooped some blood and drank it as if it was ordinary water.

After the short dialogue, they began traveling in a group, deeper into the sanctum. A short time passed before they came upon a huge wooden door with pieces of human flesh, whole skin, and various limbs nailed on it. “Let me handle this,” said the monk.

His right palm began to glow as he chanted, “Rui Lai’s Illumination!” A bright spinning star formed on his palm as he thrusted it forward. The star grew into a tremedous size before it struck to door, shattering it into pieces instantly upon contact.

After the dust and fog dissipated, a nasty sight revealed itself. There were various instruments and structures of torture. Human body parts were nailed into various wooden columns along with partial bodies. On some wooden columns, the bodies were whole and were held onto the columns with 5-inch long nails. Their abdomens were slashed, spilling their guts out. Their faces showed that they were in great pain before they died.

Elsewhere were wooden poles where women were transfixed through their bodies vertically starting from the vagina and ending in the mouth. The copper staples, interlaced subcutaneous sewing thread, cauterized wounds, and salt residue suggested that they died from the extreme torture before their bodies were stuck on poles.

On the walls of the room lie men and women who are in spread-eagle position with their feet bound to the arms of hands victims and their hands bound to the feet of other victims. They formed a sort of human circle that circumscribed the entire room. Copper wire was sewn deeply into their flesh to prevent their escape. Most of them were dead and some appeared to be struggling.

There were also wooden tables were various men and women were strapped and tortured to death. Some had their skins ripped off, their eyes gouged off, hair ripped off, fingers twisted off, groin twisted off, limbs smashed and cut, and so on. A two feet pool of blood covered the floor with various organs, pieces of flesh, brain, eyes, fingers, skin, and intestines floated on the surface. Those that were still alive were screaming in horror and pain.

On one table lie a woman whose head was clamped and skull carved open. Someone had apparently fucked her brains out literally because there were globs of semen trickling out from the hole in her head and pieces of her brain were strewn next to her head on the wooden table. Her lips were also slashed off and pinned on the table. To make things more gruesome, her eye sockets were emptied out and there was semen trickling from both of her eye sockets. In addition, semen also trickled out from holes carved on various parts of her body, including the thighs, legs, arms, chest, abdomen, and breasts.

At another table were two women in a sixty-nine oral sex position. But it was not ordinary oral sex because their lips were sewn onto each others respective vaginas. Slashed-off human penises were also sewn onto the waist and breasts of the woman that was on top. Various other women sucked greedily on the attached penises.

“Mmmm....Mmmmm...Uhhh...Ugghh...Uhhh...Ahhh...Yes...”

“Yes....Yesssss...harder...harder...Yes! Oh YES!”

“Ohh...Oh...Ahh...Ohh...Ohhhh...”

Bizzare cannibalism was also visible: women were slurping hungrily on the brains of males whose heads were carved opened. Some women also held female thighs and were chewing on it frantically while the men were eating raw breasts, ovaries, hearts, lungs, and other organs. Their tastes varied: some like their meat raw and bloody, some like their meat cooked, some fed exclusively on particular organs, while some even ate feces-filled intestines only. Blood was all over their faces, neck, arms, legs, chest, etc. Next to the cannibals were several cauldrons heated by burning wood. In the cauldrons were soups of human and dog blood and guts. One voluptuous woman was stirring the cauldrons alternately while a hunched man handed out bowls of blood and gut soup to the cannibals on a silver platter.

The sight in its entirety was enough to cause most of the Phoenix warriors to scream while Yoshi peed heavily in his pants. Extrus, on the other hand, remained calm and even chuckled at the gory scene. After scanning the room, Extrus finally found the main objective, Steven, the cult leader. He was ramming his phallus into a limbless and headless female torso with a high tempo, enough to flop the dead body up and down with each thrust. Blood gushed out of the female torso regulary. After he got tired of her pussy, he turned the headless torso around and proceeded to fuck her esophagus. The loud scream prompted Steven to turn his head.

“So, the do-gooders have arrive to expunge my plans. Well... bring it on, you goddam mother f*$#%@%$$”

Steven’s face and body was very pale when he spoke, but his looks were decieving for he possessed great spiritual power, far beyond what they have imagined.

“Messanger of evil, you shall perish for your crimes against humanity! Prepare to die! All Markswomen, fire at will!” commanded Christine.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Steven laughed, revealing his yellowish brown teeth, as he raised his fists upwards. He was hit and the bloody wounds were evidence, but he was not fatally injured. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....Yaaaahhhhhhhhh!” Steven forced the bullets and arrows back out of his body that flew back to their respective points of origin, killing some of the Phoenix warriors instantly.

“Damn you bastard!” cried the monk. “Holy Flaming Palms!”

Flames shot from his palms and surged forward towards Steven. The nerdy astronomer simply opened his mouth and swallowed the stream of fire, thus nullifiying the attack. “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Is that all you’ve got? Old geezer!”

“Hardly! Rui Lai’s Illumination!”

A aureate spiraling star surged foward from Yoshi’s palm. Steven laughed again. “Palm of Blood!” Globs of blood rose from the floor and coalesced together to form a giant mass of blood in the shape of a human hand. The floating glob of blood moved forward and collided with the luminous spiraling star, causing an explosion. Blood splashed on everyone’s faces.

“My turn!” yelled Extrus haughtily.

“Time for you to taste plasma! Yahhhhh!”

Extrus channeled his spiritual energy into the Sword of Takara while the sword amplified it. A halo of orange light formed around the blade. He grinned as he raised and swung the sword.

A loud screeching and ringing sound accompanied the blast of plasma. “Ahhhhhhh....” There was an ionic explosion when the beam collided with Steven, throwing him backwards towards the end of the room. “Hurry... Save whoever’s alive while I finish that bastard off!” commanded Extrus as he hurried foward.

Susanna heard a low whimper. She turned her head and saw a heavily tortured but still conscious man lying on a wooden table accompanied by several women poking and proding him with their sharp finger nails. “Pleassee save me...please...help...” It was Richard being tortured by Susan and Sally.

She first knocked the two offending women out with several quick punches and then proceeded to undo his straps. “Thank you...thanks...thank you very much...” whispered Richard. Susanna helped him up and supported him in his walking. “Please, don’t leave Susanna and Sally here...” pled Richard. “But they are no longer themselves...We need to tie them up.” Together, along with other Phoenix warriors, they began to free the rest of the victims.

While Extrus continued battling the insiduous cult leader, the monk was busily untying the ropes that bonded the victims until he noticed some bubbles forming next to him on the bloody pool. Splash! A figure wearing a bloodied black trench coat rose from the blood. “The doctor is in!” spoke the maniacal surgeon as he showed his red teeth and black toungue.

“You have lost your license!” said Yoshi as he slammed his left palm on his head. “Holy Flaming Palms!” Fire coarsed across the surface of the doctor’s grime-ridden body, burning him severly. But he was still alive.

“Heh...heh...heh...heh...heh...Ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

Metallic blades protruded from his arms, elbows, shoulders, and chest, punching through skin as blood gushed out from open wounds. “Time for heart surgery old monk....Ha ha ha ha ha!” The doctor ran forward with his heavily bladed body, hoping to kill the monk.

“Iron Skin!” Suddenly, the monk’s skin became as hard as iron, effectively stopping the doctor’s attack. Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! “Grrrr!” Yoshi then immediately pressed one of his palms on the doctor’s chest. “Rui Lai’s Illumination!” A spiraling star formed the monk’s palm, then it quickly punched through the ribs, spinning chaotically within the doctor’s bodily cavity, destroying all of his organs. The doctor then exploded into countless bloody pieces right in front of the monk. “Hmph. Who’s laughing now?” said the monk as he wiped the blood on his face and forced tiny pieces of flesh out from his nostrils.

At another part of the room, Extrus was about to finish Steven off. “Time to end this madness once and for all!” said Extrus as he was about to thrust his Dark Behemoth through Steven’s head. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, a brief breeze was accompanied by a powerful punch, knocking Extrus thirty feet away from Steven. It was... Hamachi!

Extrus struggled to his feet. “Earlier than I’ve expected.”

“I won’t die that easily. I will have my sword back!”

Hamachi was still fully intact and functional despite his severe wounds. He then opened his mouth and expelled a green fireball. Extrus side stepped to avoid the attack. The fireball collided with the stringed victims on the wall, burning them to a crisp.

“You may have my sword, but I am still more powerful than you! Only I can absorb the powers of the Great Being. I will not let you destroy the host prematurely!”

“Better watch your back, monkey man!” said Extrus.

Pow! Hamachi was sent to the ceiling by Steven’s powerful uppercut. He collided with the ceiling, sending many bricks downward and then Hamachi himself dropped back to the blood pool. Hamachi struggled to get up, but Steven grabbed onto his head, twisted his head 360 degrees multiple times, lifted his entire body up, and then sent him flying towards one of the tunnels leading out of the room.

Extrus swung the Sword of Takara, sending a plasma beam forward.

The attack was stopped abruptly by Steven. “Palms of Blood!”

Globs of blood rose from the ground, congregating together into two huge blobs that took the shape of the left and right hands. The bloody hands surged foward, absorbing the plasma beam while having enough momentum left to smash into Extrus, hurtling him towards the far side of the room into the wall, causing bricks to tumble down.

The remaining Phoenix warriors and the monk had their own problems. They were fighting Demonic knights, flinds, kelpies, and lamias that appeared out of nowhere. The sounds of gunfire, sword-slashing, arrow-firing, and cries of pain filled the room.

“Damn! We are outnumbered!” said Christine in disappointment.

The Phoenix warriors losing advantage by the fact that a portion of them were helping the victims out of the wretched sewers, leaving only a half number of them behind. Just as the Phoenix warriors were beginning to feel hopeless, Yoshi leapt into the air and chanted, “Rui Lai’s Illumination!” Countless spiraling stars shot out from his palms down towards the monsters, killing or injuring many of them. Yoshi had expended a lot of his energy and was beginning to feel very tired. “I can’t take this much longer...” he thought as he stood while panting heavily.

Steven was grinning at an obviously agitated and worked-out Extrus. “Get up and fight, imbecile!” The warrior was still panting while resting on his sword, wondering what to do next. “Well then, I guess your’re waiting for me to end your misreable life!” Steven leapt and flew towards Extrus horizontally in the air while fully extending his right leg. Waiting for the right moment, Extrus held onto his sword tightly with his sweaty hands.

Slash! “Ahhhhh!” Steven’s lower right leg fell off while his momentum continued to propel him towards the wall, slamming it, then fell downwards in the blood with a splash. Steven clenched his teeth and performed a roundhouse kick, creating a lumnious blue shockwave in the air that flew in Extrus’ direction. With one quick swing, Extrus destroyed the shockwave with his Dark Behemoth.

“Mwa ha ha ha ha...Try to block this!” Steven float inches above the cesspool of blood, extended his left leg, and spun like a tornado. Countless crescent-shaped shockwaves emanated from his left foot with great ferocity. Everything within the reach of the shockwaves were destroyed, including the torture tables, wooden columns, victim’s bodies, and even some of the Phoenix warriors. “All of you, leave now! GET OUT BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” After hesitating for a moment, Christine then ordered all of her troops to evacuate. The exhausted monk followed suit. Breaks fell from the walls and ceiling as the shockwaves struck them. Extrus dashed forward with his Dark Behemoth in front, but Steven somersaulted away before making contact, landing on the far side of the room. “Ha ha ha ha! Growing old so quick?!”

Steven opened his mouth and screamed. “Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” A wide beam of lumnious ionic particles bursted from his mouth, vaporizing everything in its path, but Extrus reflected the attack by swinging the Dark Behemoth. The beam ricochet to the ceiling, sending huge slabs of concrete down towards Steven, buring him in tons of brick and rock.

Before Extrus could make another step, the huge pile of rock exploded, sending deadly shrapnel everywhere. Clink! Clink! Clink! Extrus continued rushing foward for his spiritual armor protected him. Steven almost fully got out of the rock pile, but Extrus swung his sword, severing his body vertically in half from the head to the groin. Blood splashed on Extrus’ armor and helmet. It was too easy, Extrus thought as he looked at the severed pieces of Steven.

Just when Extrus thought it was all over, Rawger stepped in. “You...you ...have destroyed him! Damn you mortal! Damn you for all ETERNITY! Ahhhhh!” Rawger’s knuckles glowed and crackled with high-powered electrical energy. “DIE MORTAL!” Rawger thrusted his fists foward, sending two huge spheres of ball lightning hurtling towards Extrus. Immediately, he reached for the Sword of Takara and swung it, producing a huge burst of plasma that neutralized Rawger’s lightning attack. “You have that bastard’s sword! It doesn’t matter, I will still obliterate you! Fist of Illumination!”

An sphere of intense light formed on his right fist. Extrus knew its immense destructive power based on his previous encounter, but he knew what to do this time. “Yaaaaahhhh!” yelled Rawger as he punched in the air, thus releasing the powerful sphere. Extrus struck the sphere like a baseball using his Dark Behemoth. The sphere was deflected with great velocity back towards Rawger, suprising him after it entered his mouth and down his throat. The sphere of light exploded within Rawger’s body, inflating him to a massive volume like a balloon before retracting to his normal size. Rawger collapsed on the pool of blood beneath him. Extrus walked to Rawger’s collapsed body and grabbed his Great Sword of Darkness, then he plunged it repeatedly on his head until it became meat paste. Extrus then scooped up the newly grounded meat with his hands and devoured it, relishing its spine-tingling taste.

Unexpectedly, Extrus heard a sound. He turned his head and saw Steven standing in the distance with his body fully intact, though the wounds from the huge sword cuts were still visible. “Super regenerative powers?!” muttered Extrus. Steven grinned.

Meanwhile, a military satellite spotted the unexpected meteor hurtling down towards Earth. It was within the upper atmosphere. “What are we going to do?” said one commanding officer to another in a control room somewhere in Arizona. Then it was decided, the highest authority ordered the launching of the prototype Jupiter GX1 missiles whose warheads contained newly developed antimatter explosives. Upon contact with the target, the triggered explosion will completely annilate everything within a radius without producing dangerous shrapnel or other byproducts. Of course, it was just theoretical.

With a pressing of several red buttons, five Jupiter GX1 missiles were launched into the high reaches of the Earth’s stratosphere, guided precisely by satellites. Looking nervously at the wide screen, high definition monitors, the operators and the commanding officers prayed and hoped for the 5 blue dots to collide with the red dot. “Come on...Come on...Do it for me baby!” Beep...beep...beep...

The six dots merged. “YES!” they exclaimed. But wait, the red dot still remained on the monitor. “Damn! What the fuck! Didn’t those scientists say that the missiles can obliterate anything?! Fuck them!” More dialogue went between different chains of command. “Okay launch five more GX1’s goddamit!” said one commander. With several keystrokes, five more Jupiter GX1 missiles were launched. The missiles worked this time, at least on the monitor.

No dots remained on the screen, prompting everyone to leap up with joy. “Yeah! Hurrah!” Hands clapped. Phone calls were exchange to relieve the top politicians of the subverted danger. However, things were not what they seem. Although the rock that compose the meteor was destroyed, the undetectable creature that resided within was unscathed. It hurtled downward towards Los Angeles and divided itself into seven amoeba-like luminous parts that stealthly entered the manholes leading to the sewers.

Back in the Sanctum of Evil within the sewers, Extrus was panting heavily while resting on his sword. He was beginning to lose confidence. Even the host was too powerful for him, he thought. The Sword of Takara and the Great Sword of Darkness were almost useless against Steven. If the Great Being succeeded in entering its host, everything would be hopeless. “Gotta fight...gotta kill that son of a $#$%! F$#% that mother $#%$@$#@$%@$#!” Extrus was psyching himself up. Steven simply smiled in the distance.

Extrus looked at his swords and came up with an idea. He held all three swords simultaneously with both hands and swung them, creating a powerful combination of plasma and lightning energy blasts towards Steven. Zzz... Crack...Crack...Boom! “Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!” laughed Steven as he jumped high into the air, thus dodging the blast. The entire room trembled the instant the beam collided with the wall, sending bricks and dust throughout the room.

“Beacon of Destruction!” yelled Steven while motioning his hands.

A circle of bright red light appeared beneath Extrus. The walls then began to rumble as the bricks began to break free and fly towards their target. Swinging all three swords furiously, Extrus managed to fend off most of the bricks flying towards him from all directions.

“Mwa ha ha ha ha ha! This is what I call the center of attention!”

Cling! Cling! Cling! Poof! Pow! Poof! Poof! Cling! Cling! Plat!

“Yaaaahhhhhh!” The brave hero ran and leapt into the air towards the seemingly indomitable Steven with his three mystical swords out front, hoping to impale him to death. “Corporal Scapegoats!” With a simple wave of his hand, four dead bodies rose from the bloody pool into the air, right in the path of Extrus’ line of attack. The bodies impaled themselves on Extrus’ swords, dragging him downwards. He shook all of the dead, rotting bodies from his three weapons in a wild fury.

“Grrrr....Raawwrrrrr!” Extrus continued charging forward while swinging his swords, casting plasma beams and lightning streams in random directions.

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You run like a wild dog!”

“Yaaaahhhhhhhhh!”

“Sphere of Flesh!”

The human bodies that lined the wall began to float upwards in air and started congregating together with great speed. Barbed wire, aided by Steven’s spiritual energy, also rose from the floor and wrapped themselves around the ball of dead bodies that was forming in midair. The sphere of flesh rotated on an axis as it charged towards Extrus with great velocity.

“Die! Die! Die! Suffer! Suffer! Suffer!” the dead bodies chanted as the sphere hurtled towards the hero. With one powerful chop, the sphere was divided into two parts that separated themselves from each other and smashed onto the walls. Blood poured out from each half in great quantity.

“You haved failed! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

Extrus stood while holding his swords, dumbfounded by his comment. Soon, he realized what he was talking about. Extrus felt a draft coming from all of the tunnels that lead into the room. Woooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Woooooooooooo.......Woooooooooo.......

The seven spherical fragments of the Great Being were traveling rapidly within the sewer’s tunnels towards the Sanctum of Evil, devouring human bodies, blood, and vermin with their powerful gravitational vortices. They were getting closer with each passing moment because the draft got stronger and stronger.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

What was just a draft became a powerful wind, strong enough to create waves on the bloody cesspool and rock the wooden torture columns. The room suddenly became very bright with white light after the spheres of the Great Being entered the room. Extrus channeled his spiritual energy into all of his swords and swung them around chaotically, hoping to destroy the spheres with plasma and lightning beams, but to no visible effect. The spheres circled Steven and started coalescing together. In one final desperate move, Extrus ran towards Steven with his three swords in front. But it was to late, the spherical fragments of the Great Being had already merged with Steven.

A powerful aura that surrounded the Great Being repelled Extrus, knocking him away towards the wall, smashing him onto it with great force. He fell down on the ground on the front side of his body. Extrus struggled to get up.

The Great Being spoke: “I am the darkness; I am the light; I am the morning; I am the night; I move the heavens; I move the earth; I am the good; I am the evil; I am...”

“Shut the #$@& up,” screamed Extrus as he raised his three mystical swords. The Great Being raised his right hand, pointing his brilliantly glowing palm towards Extrus. There was nothing Extrus could do but stare in horror. In a instant, a powerful flash of luminous spiritual energy filled the entire room. The explosion of energy propelled Extrus towards one of the tunnels, sending him away screaming.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh......Noooooooooooooooo!”

“...THE GREAT BEING!”