The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 6: Domestic Disturbance

Bang! Bang! Bang! “Whew!” panted Kevin as he drove the last nail into his wooden project. It was a cabinet for his huge collection of magazines, comic books, and newspaper clippings of interesting news. He leaned back on his swivel chair and propelled himself away from the wooden bench by kicking the ground for momentum. “Finally, I’m done with most of the project. All I need now is some waxing.” After resting a bit, he realized that his bladder was full, so off he went to the bathroom.

He opened the door to the bathroom in his garage and flipped the the light switch. Then, suddenly there was a swooshing sound... “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” He collapsed on the ground. Barely audible slimy sounds filled the bathroom.

“He he he he hee....”

Rooorooorr....Roooo....Roooo...Arrrrr....

Creaking sounds emanated from the wooden stairs as Kevin walked up to the living room. His wife heard his footsteps and promptly opened the door. After a quick glance at Kevin, she tried to scream, but it was too late. Plat...plat...plat...splat... She collasped on the ground. Blood gushed out of the multiple holes her forehead as she laid on the white carpet.

Kevin then placed his bloody crowbar aside and bent down to kiss his wife on her lips, lightly at first. Then he kissed harder and harder until he bit off a portion of her toungue and ate it. He licked her cheeks and soon her forehead. Kevin chuckled as he sucked on the open wounds of her wife. “Yum...so...tasty...,” he thought.

Zip! He grabbed his sausage out and plunged into his wife after pulling her sweatpants and panties down. “Uh uh uh uh uh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

Moments later....“AHHHHHH!” Kevin pulled his pants back up and buckled his belt. He dragged his wife to the master bedroom, leaving a trail of blood behind. Realizing that he needed more tools for next step, Kevin went back down to the garage. The stairs creaked as he walked hastily.

“Mom, dad, I’m home!” yelled Kevin’s teenage daugther, Patricia. She turned her head and, BANG! Kevin dropped the baseball bat on the ground and began to carry his daugther up to the master bedroom...

Hours later....

Police sirens wailed in the street outside Kevin’s house. A bunch of police officers rushed out of their vehicles. One of them spoke with a megaphone: “THIS IS THE LAPD, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!”

Crash! Glass from one of the front windows of Kevin’s house broke and scattered on the bushes and the front lawn. The cops readied for any possible attack as adrenaline rushed in their bodies. They saw a figure that appeared and disppeared quickly behind the curtains, but it was too late. A bloody crowbar flew out with blinding speed and went through the skull of one of the police officer with the megaphone. He collasped immediately on the pavement.

The other officers looked frantically for a target but found none. “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!” Soon, the cops began to make an attempt at breaking into Kevin’s house after surmising that he wasn’t going to come out. BANG! BANG! BANG! The front door swung open. Cops rushed into the front and backdoors. Kevin stood in the living room with a box of darts. He grabbed five of them and... BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Kevin collapsed on the floor as blood gushed out of his countless gunshot wounds.

After checking to see if Kevin was still a threat, they began to fan out in search of Kevin’s family members. One of them proceeded to the kitchen... SLIP! The soap on the floor threw the officer off balance and he fell with his head impaling itself on one of the many knives that were bolted to the edges of the counter top. He died immediately.

Another officer went to the bathroom. After breathing a sigh of relief for avoiding a classic water bucket trick, his eyes immediately locked on to the striking young girl that laid motionless in the bath tub. Her lips were dark red and so was the water that covered the lower part of her body. Her eyes stared blankly onto the ceiling. As the officer began to walk closer to get a closer look at the erotic spectacle, he slipped on the puddle of water and landed on the blue-tiled floor. He began to convulse as he was being shocked by the 120 volt household current that came of the the severed electric cord that was touching the water. His mouth started foaming. The girl smiled at him...

“This just in... Three police officers were tragically killed in a standoff against a person who was alledged to have killed his family. The LAPD are not releasing any further details until the pending premliminary investigation is complete...”

“Another wacko,” commented Shirley as she started off to the bathroom, away from the blaring television set.

“Well, you should feel lucky that your boyfriend is not like that!” said her friend, Jennifer, who was relaxing on the sofa in front of the TV.

Shirley closed the bathroom door and sat on the toilet seat after pulling down her jeans and purple panties. “Uggghhhhh....!” grunted Shirley as she tried to expel her excrement, “Should’ve ate stuff with more fiber. Shit! It’s stuck! Ehheee! Ugghh!” She was straining. Finally, Plat! Plop! Splash! The sausage-size feces landed in the toilet bowl with splash. Some of the water splashed on her anus and pussy. “Fuck!” cursed Shirley under her breath.

She squirmed in her toilet seat and realized that something was touching her butt cheeks. Again she squirmed. It was wet and squishy. Gasping, she turned and realized that it was... it was... it was HER OWN SHIT!

“Damn!” she thought. But later she realized that the lump of shit on the back of the toilet seat felt pretty good when it touched her ass. She sat further back to get more of the good feeling. “Oh oooh Ohh ohh yeah!” she moaned.

By now, the feces was smeared all over her crack. Suddenly, Shirley snapped back to reality and realized that she was actually masturbating herself with her own excrement. “Fuck! I can’t believe I’m doing this!”

She tore off some tissue used it like a mitten to push the excrement from the toilet seat into the bowl. Splash! “Fuck shit!” cursed Shirley after feeling the droplets of water on her face. “I need to take a shower after this!”

After emptying her bowels, Shirley began to wipe her ass with bathroom tissue. “Ehh...Ehhh..Ahhh!” She crumpled up the tissue and dumped it in the toilet bowel. Standing up after 13 minutes sitting on the john, Shirley flushed the toilet and proceeded to pull her panties and pants up, but suddenly she noticed an eerie noise. “Sssss...Ssssss....Sssssss....” Shirley tried to turn around in order to look at the source of the sibilance, but it was too late; a 1-inch diameter purple tentacle shot out of the toilet and entered her anus. She tried to scream, but she was stifled by another purple tentacle that forcibly entered her mouth. Thick translucent slime oozed from the tentacle and Shirley’s mouth and anus. She gripped the tentacle invading her hands in an attempt to pull it out, but she realized that it was impossible without intense pain. She alternated her hands to the tentacle buried in her ass, but realized that it too was impossible to pull.

All Shirley could do was struggle helplessly in futile attempts to free herself. She became frantic with passing second and tried to reach for the door. She moved forward with all her might, ignoring the pain from the straining tentacles. Her shaking hand almost touched the doorknob when, suddenly, the tentacle in her mouth ejected a vile slimy substance. The liquid had no other place to go, so she was forced to swallow all of it.

The effects were immediate, for she began to feel dizzy. Finally her eyes fluttered close and she became unconscious. The tentacle in her mouth began to wriggle deeper into her throat while the one in her ass wriggled slowly through her intestines. Later, another slimy purple tentacle emerged from toilet bowl proceeded towards Shirley’s vagina. It traced around its lips for a moment before plunging in. Shirley moaned in her drug-induced sleep.

Minutes later, the tentacles partially buried in Shirley detached themselves from the main tentacle in toilet. They hastily entered Shirley’s orifices with luod squishy sounds. Clear, slimy lubricant oozed from the tentacles during the process. Shirley collapsed on the ground from the exhausting ordeal.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! “Must be Samson!” whispered Jennifer. She quickly rushed towards the door with glee and, after peering at the door viewer for a brief moment, opened it. “What took you so long?” asked Jennifer as she embraced him. “Ran into some bad traffic.”

She took him by his hand, but he suddenly disengaged. “God! I need to use the bathroom!” said Samson as he hurried down the hall towards the bathroom. Moments later, he came back to the living room.

“Who’s using the john?”

“Shirley.”

“Damn...I need to...”

“Let me check.”

Jennifer walked down the floodlight-illuminated hall to the bathroom.

Knock! Knock! “What’s taking you so long?!”

There was no reply.

Knock! Knock! Knock! “HEY! ANSWER ME!”

Realizing the situation he was in, Samson quickly darted back out the door. “I’ll just pee in some corner of this apartment complex!” he whispered to himself. “Uggggggghhh!”

“Shirley! You’ve been in there for over 40 minutes!”

Again there was no replay. Click! Suddenly the door opened and out came a dirty-looking Shirley. Her hair was all messed up and her clothes were wet and messy. She grinned.

“What happened?” asked Jennifer as she immediately covered her noise, “You crapped on yourself? Fell in the toilet?”

In some dark alcove of the apartment building, Samson began to unzip his pants. ZIP! He pulled his member out and began spraying the floor and lower wall with yellow water. “Ahhhhhhh!” sighed Samson. Suddenly an old lady whose age was around sixty popped up out of nowhere and gasped! “What in the name of...”

The sudden suprise caught Samson off guard. He jerked and sprayed his own pee on his pants. “Shit!” He quickly finished and zipped his pants. “YOU!” He then turn and ran down the stairs. Seeking to avoid the old lady, he went to the far side of the building and walked up the flight of stairs back to Jennifer’s apartment.

“So where did you...”

“Nevermind that, let’s do what we’ve planned.”

“Wait. Where’s your friend?”

“Oh don’t worry, she’s taking a shower.”

They embraced and kissed on the lips lightly, then did a French kiss. Together hand-in-hand, they went to the bedroom. Jennifer took off her red sweater and slid her blue jeans down seductively while giving Samson a sexy grin. His phallus was becoming as hard as rock. He stared with lust at Jennifer, who was wearing only black Victoria’s Secret bra and panties at this point. After taking off his clothes, he ran towards her like a wild animal...

“Oh...Ohhh...Ohhh...”

“Ahh....Ahhh...Ahhh...”

“Ohhh....oohhhhh....”

Their lips grinded together while their toungues dueled like snakes having sex. Samson grabbed her mammaries as if life depended on them. He alternated between kissing her lips and sucking on her breasts. These events all happened while he was ramming her pussy furiously with his seven-inch long shaft.

“UUhgghhh...Fuckkkkk!”

“AAHhhhhhhrrrghhhhhhhhh.......Eeeeehhhhh!”

“Oooooooohhhhhhh......MMmmmmmmm!”

“Fuckkkkkk.....Ahhhhhh....OOhhhhhhhoooooooo!”

“Yeeeeeeeessssss!”

They later changed positions. Pussy juice ran down he thighs as Samson fucked Jennifer doggy style. He pumped her as fast as a jackhammer in action. The squishy sounds, accompanied by the sound thighs slapping on buttcheeks, was music to Samson’s reddened ears. Then all of sudden, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” His spunk spewed into her pussy in three huge spurts. Some of it leaked out of her pussy and down her luscious thighs. “Ahhhh...” sighed both of them in unison.

“But that was only 5 minutes!” complained Jennifer.

“Let’s just wait a while for my shaft to harden. Okay?”

“Whatever...” said Jennifer as Samson poke and prodded her pussy with one hand, played with her thighs with the other, and licked her crack with his toungue. Still on her fours, she thrusted her behind backwards to get more of the feeling. “Ahhh....Ahhh..Oh..” Then, all of a sudden, “Pssssss...Plat!” Shirley farted loudly.

“Damn!” exclaimed Samson as he suddenly withdrew his face from the invisible cloud of noxious gas. “Fuck! My face is wet!” Jennifer simply giggled like a cute angel. He grabbed some tissue and prepared to wipe his face. Jennifer then flipped herself around and relaxed on the bed. After dressing himself up hastily, Samson walked out of the room and closed the door. He walked down the hall pass Shirley’s room towards the bathroom. Samson was about to turn the brass knob when a naked Shirley suddenly wrapped her arms around his waist smothered his neck and ears with her lustful toungue.

“Hey Jen, wait a while will ya?”

“Hmmm...”

Samson immediately noticed that she was not her girlfriend. “Shirley! What the fuck are you doing!” She held onto him tightly, against the resisting efforts of Samson, while she continued to kiss him madly. The lecherous struggled caused them to trip and fall on the floor. Samson’s head landed first, so he was knocked out cold. Shirley smiled and got herself up from the unconscious Samson and walked towards Jennifer’s bedroom.

Jennifer noticed the odd sounds and opened the bedroom door to take a look and was shocked by a naked Shirley standing in front of her. “What happened?! Why are you...” The possessed Shirley didn’t give Jennifer time to finish her sentence as she tackled her friend, kissing her forcibly in the mouth. The merciless Shirley forced a struggling Jennifer onto the bed while she continued to assault her. Shirley had a clear advantage because she was on top of Jennifer.

“Mmmmphhh....MMmmmmmmmm!”

Shirley stopped for a moment to take a breather.

“Wha...What the hell are you doing?!”

Her friend didn’t answer Jennifer’s question as she continued to kiss her again. She struggled with all her might, but to no avail. Shirley then moved away from Jennifer’s mouth momentarily to kiss her face, forehead, ears, and neck. Jennifer tried to scream but Shirley covered her mouth.

Shirley covered her mouth with her own again and did a toungue battle with her while she groped her luscious, juicy breasts. Later, she raised her head again and said to a tearful faced Jennifer, “Ever gave head to a girl?” Jennifer shooked her head. “Well, time to try it NOW!” Shirley began to produce guttural noises. Translucent slime trickled from her pink lips.

Jennifer tried to scream again, but a purple tentacle that shot out from Shirley’s mouth silenced her. The slimy, semi-transparent tentacle made an easy entry into Shirley’s unwilling mouth, virtually preventing her from making audible screams. A pernicious liquid that the tentacle pumped into Shirley’s mouth made her feel light-headed and weak. As the tentacle continued to extend, Jennifer manuveured herself in a bent-knee sitting position over her friend.

Eying her friend’s pussy with lust, Shirley began fingering Jennifer’s cunt with one hand and her own pussy with the other. Moments later, she swapped hands to exchange their pussy juices. Jennifer’s eyes was glazed and it was obvious now that she was now very much aroused. Sensing the right moment, Shirley straddled Jennifer’s left leg and placed it over her right shoulder. She carassed her thigh while grinding her own wet pussy with Jennifer’s. Both of them moan through the long oral tentacle.

“Mmmm....Mmmmm....Mmmmm....Mmmmm...”

“Mmmmmmmmmmm.........”

Their bodies were becoming very sweaty at this point and the afternoon sun filtering through the window shades caused their bodies to glisten, making the scene even more erotic. Soon, simultaneous orgasms washed over both of them. They exchanged pussy juices as Shirley’s slick purple tentacle retracted back into her own mouth.

She placed Jennifer’s left thigh back down on the the bed and crawled over to her friend’s face on fours. Jennifer was still feeling woozy from the drug’s effects. Her mouth parted slightly as she breathed audibly.

Opening her glazed eyes slightly, Jennifer could see that Shirley was looking down at her with lustful eyes an a seductive smile. “You will become one of us,” said Shirley. Her mouth parted open slightly and the tip of a purple tentacle appeared, extending slowing with each passing moment.

Jennifer was staring in shock, but less so than a normal person because she was under the influence of Shirley’s hypnotic drug. The tentacle was halfway towards her mouth when the bedroom door suddenly opened with a loud BANG!

“GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BITCH!”

Shirley turned her head and looked behind her with the tentacle still dangling from her mouth.

“Ahhhhhh! What the fuck are you?!” exclaimed Samson as he gripped a wooden chair tightly with his sweaty heads. “Yaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!” screamed Samson as he struck Shirley with the chair. The force of the attack forced the possessed woman off the bed.

Samson continued striking her several more times. The tentacles writhed in pain as they retracted back into its host. Sensing the opportunity, he quickly helped a dazed Jennifer off the bed and, after grabbing some of her clothes, walked hastily out of the bedroom.

He walked down the hall, carrying Jennifer with him. He could hear some sound from the bedroom. Acting on his instinct, he quickly closed and locked the door separating the hallway from the living room using the keys he got from Jennifer’s pants.

“Jen! Snap out of it! We’ve got to get out NOW!”

“DRESS UP!”

Jennifer struggled to put on her clothes while her boyfriend helped. “BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!”

“OH FUCK SHIT!”

The white colored door began cracking and splintering. Shirley’s hand proceeded to reach through the crack for the doorknob. They both were fully dressed and exited from the apartment the moment Shirley turned the knob. Realizing their escape, she casted a mean look while the tentacle still dangled from her mouth.

“Hurry!”

Jennifer was exhausted, but Samson continued dragging her down the stairs. They could both hear the sound of footsteps from above. Samson tried calling the police with his cellphone, but realized that he forgot to recharge it last night.

“Damn!”

Moments later they came upon a resident of the apartment building. To Samson’s surprise, it was the same old lady that saw him peeing in the corner about an hour ago.

“You again! What are you doing her!”

“I’m calling the police!”

“Wait! You don’t understand, there’s this crazy woman up there....she’s...she’s...”

The footsteps got closer. “RUN! Damnit!”

Unfortunately, the old woman didn’t heed to his warning. While the couple walked hastily away, the old woman reached into her purse and flipped it open to punch in the emergency number. A shadow darkened the old woman’s surroundings.

“This is the operator. Please state your emergency.”

“AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Samson cringed at the sudden loud scream of horror. Seconds later, Samson saw a bloody body falling from above and down to the first floor. A sickening thud followed moments later.

“At least that old bitch bought me some time,” Samson thought.

Some of the apartment building’s residents walked out from their dwellings to take a look. One of them opened the door and looked in shock and arousal at the sight of a naked woman standing in front of him.

He was speechless. Then he screamed in pain and died. Shirley reached the dead man’s pocket and grabbed his car keys. Shirley knew where he parked his fancy car because she saw him this morning. The dead man’s wife barged out of the bathroom door to see what was going on.

“AAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhh!” It was too late.

Samson was finally in the garage under the apartment complex. He searched along the rows of cars briefly before asking Jennifer, “Hey Jen! Where’s your car! Come on, tell ME!”

A weak and dazed Jennifer pointed the finger towards the far side of the garage.

“I see it. The gray one over there...”

The elevator door opened. Samson turned his head and saw a fully clothed Shirley grinning at him. Samson realized that it was impossible for him to reach Jennifer’s car in time. There’s only one option left.

“Rui Lai’s Illumination!”

A luminous spiraling star tore itself from Samson’s right hand and sped towards Shirley, who was staring in shock.

Peeeeeewwwwww... BOOM!

She couldn’t dodge the surprise attack in time and was thrown back a great distance. Samson, using the skills taught by his former master whom he betrayed, saved his own life and that of his girlfriend’s for the time being. They got into their car and drove off in the night.

Meanwhile, deep within the Angeles National Forest, a man was running through the bushes and trees while screaming in an insane way, as if he was an escapee from the looney bin.

“Aaaaaaahhhhh.....AHhhhhhhhhh.......”

“AAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“AHaaahhhhhhhh...Hahahahaha....HAHAHAHA!”

“HAAAHAHAHAH.....HAHAHAH.....HAHAHAHAHAH!”

He wore a tattered cloak and charcoal-colored plate mail. His face was badly scratched from recent wounds. In a distance behind him followed three people: a bald old man wearing a brown robe and two amazonian women in dark leather.

Perched on a branch of a pine tree a short distance away from the trio of people were two pigeons. Their brilliant red eyes were seemingly following their movements. Suddenly the male pigeon bloated its crop and cooed while moving its head around. The female pigeon responded by opening its beak. Sensing the invitation, the male pigeon plunged its beak right into her mouth, retracted, and repeated. One of the amazons turned her head to look.