The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

* * *

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are not of legal age to read such material. The story contains disturbing content and should not be read by close-minded people (ie, people who are easily offended.) Everything in the story is entirely fictional. The author is not responsible for any actions taken by people who read this story and society’s problems.

* * *

Chapter 7: Tom’s Kitchen

The trio continued to follow the deranged warrior after realizing that the two pigeons, though not usually found at this area of the forest, were not threats. Soon it was getting very dark and one of the female warriors, Susie, began to take a flashlight out from her backpack.

“Don’t use it!” said, Lucy, the other female warrior.

“She’s right. It might attract monsters the way it light houses show the way for ships,” commented Yoshi.

Susie reluctantly placed it back in her backpack.

They continued trudging through the twigs, bushes, and branches for about fifteen minutes until they realized that the crazed warrior was out of sight.

“Damn!” said Yoshi.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got nightvision goggles,” said Lucy.

“Why didn’t you say so earlier?”

“These gadgets drain batteries very fast, so I’ve decided to keep them a secret until they are absolutely needed.”

They proceeded to put the goggles on. What was a forest of dark and blue became a world of bright green.

“Hmmmm... I see him! Over there!” pointed Lucy.

Just then, the two seemingly innocuous pigeons swooped down towards Lucy and grazed her head with their claws.

“What the...!”

“Kill them! They aren’t normal pigeons!”

Lucy and Susie readied their 9mm handguns with silencers attached while Yoshi grabbed five darts from his pocket. After the pigeons’ first dive-bombing failed, they flew back towards them in arcs to prepare for their next attack.

Peeew! Peeew! Peeeew!

“Damn! They are fast!” cried Susie.

Peeeeww! Peeeew!

Whoosh! Whoosh!

One of the pigeons died from an almost simultaneous attack of bullets and darts. The other remaining pigeon continued speeding towards Yoshi, driven by unnatural anger as shown by its glowing red eyes. He readied his fist and then .... POW! The punch knocked the pigeon towards a tree trunk, splattering it like soft fruit thrown to a wall. Its guts glowed with an eerie red-green fluorescence.

They turned their attention backed to Extrus, who was gone from their sight by now. “Damn! Lost him again!”

“Let’s fan out!” said Lucy. “Use the radios once you’ve located him.”

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Here are the tranquilizer guns. Remember not to waste the ammo on his armor! There are only limited shots.”

After distributing the guns, they each went their own separate ways.

Fifteen minutes later...

Susie tripped and fell over a thick tree root. “Uugghh!” As she got back up, she noticed some movement on the surface of the soil in front of her. A tiny pink tip later protruded from the freshly moved soil.

“Just a night crawler,” said Susie in relief.

To her horror, the tip got bigger as the worm continued to crawl out. Soon, Susie realized that the worm was at least an inch thick and about two feet long. The worm wriggled about it search of something. Normally these worms would look for dead leaves and plants, but this particular set its sights on her. It tilted its pointed head up towards Susie.

“What is it looking at?! They aren’t suppose to have eyes!”

This particular has eyes and many of them, though they are not visible to Susie. She was about to destroy it with her handgun, but then it suddenly sprayed a white mist towards her face. Her agitated face turned to a calm and dreamy one with a slight smile on her face. She dropped her handgun and the GPS electronic map. Right after this moment, her radio speaker sounded, “Susie! Come to coordinates C-13 quickly! Yoshi has subdued him!”

After hearing no reply, “Susie, whats wrong! Hey answer me! Oh no...”

Susie slowly collasped on the ground. The two-foot earthworm quickly crawled into her tight pants and behind her panties. After finding the right crevice, it plunged in. Susie moaned in her dazed state. It then repeated its cycle of plunging in and out... “Ahh... Ahhh... Ahhh...”

Meanwhile, at another location eight miles away from this spot, sat Samson and Jennifer at it local restaurant called Tom’s Bar and Grill.

“I’ve got to go back to my apartment. I have important things in there. I know that I have to move but...”

Samson cut her off by saying, “But what about Shirley?! And the police?! They’re doing an investigation right now!”

“I know... I know... But I didn’t do anything wrong, so they have nothing against me. I just have to go back to retrieve my important things and besides, if I don’t return, the investigors might become suspicious.”

“Yeah, you’re right. There are no security cameras in that building. We have nothing to worry about. I’m sure they won’t believe in our story, so they probably only see it as a burglary gone bad.”

After paying for their dinner, they got up and walked hastily out of the restaurant. There’s was another hour before closing time and judging by the previous week’s experience, Tom decided to close his restaurant a bit earlier, so he asked all his workers to leave after they finished cleaning the dishes and tables.

Tom sighed after seeing the last of his workers leave his restaurant. His business has been almost stagnant for several months. Compounding the his problems are the steady rise in meat prices, dealing a sharp blow to the honest dish prices he always espoused. He had two more years left on his lease, so he can’t get out that quickly. Straddled with debt and bad business, he sought a way out.

He scratched his head and rubbed his moustache. After thinking for a while, he went to the backroom and opened a locked cabinet. Tom retrieved his Colt revolver. He felt the gun with his hands as it glistened under the lamp light. “This gun brings back so many memories...”

Tom later walked towards the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat while holding the gun. He sighed and proceed to lift the gun when suddenly he heard a voice: “There’s still hope... ”

He thought it was just his imagination, so continued lifting the gun slowly. The voice appeared again: “Don’t do it!”

“Am I insane or is someone else talking to me?”

“You are completely sane. I’m right under you.”

Tom rose and turned his body to look at the toilet bowl. There was a tiny glob of fleshy, slimy goo. It resembled a tiny rotten kiwi.

“I can’t believe I’m talking to a piece of crap,” said Tom.

“I’m not a piece of crap. I am a fragment of a great power.”

“What can you do?!” asked an incredulous Tom.

“Your business is going downhill, but I can help.”

“How can you help me? Do you have money?!”

“No.”

“Oooh...great powers..” said Tom sarcastically.

“I can help you acquire a cheap source of meat and attract customers with more tasty recipies.”

Tom briefly enter a nostalgic trance. Thoughts of the former days of glory delighted his mind. He remembered one time that his business was so good that people would line up outside of his restaurant just to get a try of his delicious dishes. Soon, however, copycats and the gradually slumping of the economy wreaked havoc on his livelihood.

He had wishful thinking, but was still skeptical.

“How the hell can you help me? You’re just a ball of crap!”

“I can tell you, but first you must take me out of this toilet bowl.”

He cringed at the thought of having to take the creature out of the bowl that was holding his own recent excrement. His reluctance was gradually eroded when he thought, “I must take this chance! I can’t simply give in to the treachery of this world! All right, here it goes!”

Tom reached into the brown water and lifted the creature up with both hands. “Now can you elaborate on the details?”

“Open your mouth.”

“What?”

“Ha ha ha ha...”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Tom’s Colt revolver dropped to the tiled floor with a loud clank as he struggled in pain. Soon he collasped on the wall and slid slowly to the floor. About ten minutes later he woke up. “Heh heh heh heh heh,” he laughed as he got up. His eyes had a distinct evil look and he smiled evily. He rubbed his palms together as he thought up his plan for turning his business around.

It was almost midnight. Linda was walking home from her job as a waitress at another restaurant. She was walking along a quiet street when suddenly she noticed someone was following her. Taking action, she started walking at a brisk pace, but the footsteps behind her also quicken. In one quick move, she reached into her pocket for her pepper spray and turned around to spray the pervert in his eyes. The masked pervert rubbed his eyes in pain. Linda ran away.

Tom got his water bottle out and doused his eyes with water. “Damn! I’ve got to pick easier targets first!” He started walking and thinking. Moments later, he exclaimed, “Aha!” There was a homeless woman sleeping in the dark alley. He readied his 11-inch kitchen knife (that was capable of cutting through tin cans with ease) and walked towards her...

Two days later...

“Damn! This hamburger is DELICIOUS.” said Officer Milo.

“Really?! It’s part of my new menu!”

“Let me take a look at your new menu.”

“Here.”

The first five items of the third section of the menu read:

Daily Specials:
ATB Steak w/ select appetizer $7.99
New Age Meat Salad
5 different meats, lettuce, carrots,
peas, and sauce of your choice
$5.10
Fresh Meat Sandwich
2 different meats of your choice,
cheddar cheese, blue cheese, and
lettuce
$4.99
Sloppy Joe Splatter (Five)
Each burger is made with different
grounded meat. Includes breadsticks.
$4.80
Sausage-O-Rama
Homemade sausages with special homemade
sauce and flavoring + omelettes + peas
$3.99

“You’ve got quite a selection.”

Tom simply smiled and said in his mind, “ENJOY your burger. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

Later that night...

“Mmmmphhhff!”

“Don’t struggle my dear, it only makes things worst,” said Tom as he dragged a bound and gagged 24-year-old brunette into his kitchen. He placed her on the red-tiled floor and studied her with his lustful eyes.

“You’ve got nice boobs!” he commented.

His eyes wandered to his boobs, to her beautiful face, and around the curves of her sexy body, ending at her high-heeled shoes. She was become even more frantic because of his threatening eyes. Tom rubbed his palms together. “He he he he he he!”

“I’m going to play with you first!” The brunette shook her head repeatedly as tears streamed from her eyes. Tom lunged forward in front of her. He ripped open her white blouse after hastily cutting and pulling her business suit off. The sight of her breasts incased inside a silky black bra aroused him. He quickly undid the straps and took off her sexy bra.

“MMmmmmm....your melons are soooo SEXY!”

Just as Tom said those words, he groped her breasts with extreme primal desire. He then bent down to lick and suck her luscious nipples. All the brunette woman could do was sob in horror. Her cries for mercy were stifled by the gag on her mouth. Tom then brushed her curly, long hair aside to lick her cheeks, forehead, and the tears flowing from her eyes while continuing to feel her breasts, arms, and thighs with his hungry hands.

“Mmmm...Mmmmm....mmmmm....so tasty....so sexy...so beautful...”

After a while of foreplay, Tom decided to get the main course. He untied the ropes on her ankles. Sensing the opportunity, the woman tried to get up and run, but Tom grabbed her legs and she fell down. While pressing one of her legs with his butt, he tied the woman’s free leg to the one of the legs of the table. After securing the knot, he lifted his ass off the woman’s other leg and tied it to the other leg of the table. Now the sexy brunette’s legs are spread open and ready for fucking.

“Oops! I forgot to pull down her pants first! Well... It doesn’t matter. I’ll just cut it into shreds,” thought Tom and so he did.

Tom then pulled her dark panties downwards and marveled at the sight of her delectable pussy. He unzipped his blue jeans with a loud ZIP! All the woman could do was stare in helplessness as Tom plunged his five inch hardened sausage into her pussy. “Ahhh your pussy is tight and smooth...MMm..Uhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...”

All the woman could sound was, “Mmmphf...mmmphf...mmmphf” as Tom plunged in and out of her wet tunnel. As he was doing this, he continued to lick every part of her body that he could reach from his position, including her arms, sweaty armpits, stomach, neck, face, and even her hair!

“Uhhh....Ohh...Ohhh..Uhhh...Uhhh...Yess...Uhhhhh....Oh yes baby!”

“Mmmmphff...mmphff...!”

Slurp!

“Uhhh...uuuhh...!”

“MMmmmphff...mmmphff!”

Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

“Mmmmphff!”

“Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhh....Auugghhh!”

The table behind Tom was shaking, rattling some of the eating utensils and plates that were placed on top. Soon he blew his load into her dark tunnel with a loud “Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” His face reddened deeply in the process. “Whew! That’s the end of that!” Tom said as he panted heavily.

Soon, the woman had her own orgasm. “Mmmmmmmmphf!” The woman was so tired after the ordeal that she felt asleep so after. About thirty minutes later she woke up. The woman tried to move her limbs but realized that she was bound to a table in spread-eagle fashion. Above her were flickering florescent lights. She turned her head and realized that nobody was in the kitchen. Realizing that it was a chance for her to escape, she tried to loosen the ropes. Suddenly she heard some footsteps and all of her hopes vanished.

Coming through the door was Tom, followed by his workers. Ever since Tom let them meet his new friend’s friends, they have become loyal followers of him who obeyed most of his wishes. After they entered the kitchen, they lined themselves behind the counter and smiled at the bounded woman.

Tom walked to the center of the kitchen and began to speak: “My friends, I have acquired a new woman tonight. As you can all see, she is very hot!” They all nodded in agreement.

“Her flesh is perfect for our new line of dishes!”

Just then, the woman’s eyes dilated aruptly in horror. She tried to struggle even more. Meanwhile, Tom’s workers chuckled and laughed.

“Speaking of which, I’ve came up with a poem while I was stuck in a FUCKIN’ traffic jam today.”

Tom cleared his throat and got into position.

“Human meat is delicious!” He clapped his hands once.

“Human meat is delicious! Starting from the feet, it is so nutritious!” He clapped two times and tapped his feet.

“Going up to the lower leg, as tasty as alcohol from a keg!”

Clap! Clap! Tap!

His workers also clapped and tapped in unison.

“Going up to the thigh, its taste makes me high!”

Clap! Clap! Tap!

“Eating the vagina, its flesh is so good!”

Clap! Clap!

“Gnawing at the stomach gives me the mood!”

Clap! Clap!

“Up at the breasts, licking it makes me feel like a king!”

Clap! Clap!

“Up at the lips, sucking it makes me want to sing!”

Clap! Clap!

“But nothing is better than EATING THE ENTIRE THING!”

Clap! Clap!

“HA HA HA HA HA HA.... AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

He reached over to the counter and grabbed a super-sharp knife that had jagged edges in the lower end. It glistened under the light as he felt it with his hands. The brunette shook her head in absolute horror! Tom walked slowly over to the table where she was bound.

“Watch and learn!” he said to his workers.

His workers’ eyes were focused onto the magnificent spectacle.

Tom grabbed a plastic yellow bucket and placed it below the table near one of its edges. He then slit a small section of her neck and move her towards the edge of the table to drain her blood into the bucket. The draining process sounded like a man pissing in a urinal.

His workers began to chant in unison while clapping their hands and tapping their feet.

“Give me some blood!”

“Give me some blood!”

“Give me some blood of that sexy brunette WOMAN!”

After the bucket was about one fourth filled, he stopped and handed it over to one of his female workers.

“Mix it with the seasoning that I’ve already prepared over there. This blood is perfect for my new soup recipe,” Tom said with a smile.

The worker nodded in compliance.

Tom drew a huge bloody X on the woman’s stomach with his knife and then bent down to lick every drop and morsel of blood that erupted from her wounds. “Yum..yum..yum!” He then did another X cut over the original one, but this time it was much deeper! The woman scream weakly in terrible pain through her gagged mouth. He opened the folds of the woman’s newly cut skin with his bare hands and forcibly took her entrails out. His hands and white apron were stained bright red with her blood.

“Here, squeezed the shit out of these intestines and mix some of it with the hamburger meat. Clean them throughly before you put stuffing in them. Okay?!”

“Yes boss!” said one female worker and male worker in unison.

Tom transfered a two handfuls of intestines to their waiting hands as blood dripped on the red-tiled floor.

“And don’t forget to mix the herbs with the stuffing!”

“Yes!” the two workers said in unison.

About a half hour later, Tom carried the woman’s body into the freezer room with the help of another worker. They placed the woman on a metal table. Tom then motioned the worker to walk away as he prepared for the next step. Using the red nail polish, lipstick, and eyeliner he got from the woman’s purse, he decorated her like a whore. After finishing the embellishment of the woman, he French kissed her for five minutes with the same primal ferocity he had before. He then grabbed some needle and thread to roughly sew the woman’s open abdomen back up.

The woman was then hung on two meat hooks that hanged from the ceiling next to the other woman from the previous two nights. His last step was to add some special effects. Tom reached into his shirt pocket and produced a miniature digital sound player that can play prerecorded sounds in a loop. He turned it on and out came sex sounds of a woman moaning during sex: “Uhhhh....Uhhhh....Uhhh...Mmmm...Ohhh....Uhhhh...”

Tom then placed the digital sound player into the woman’s mouth and stepped back to marvel at the sight and sounds of his erotic piece of art! He was getting horny all of a sudden so he walked forward and kneeled down to lick the woman’s pussy while playing with her thighs with one hand while jacking off with the other. He didn’t mind masturbating with with his bloody hand. After about ten minutes, he got back up, wiped his lips, and walked back out to tend to his other business.

“How are the fingers and toes from the last woman?”

One male worker replied, “I’m cleaning them, but there’s not much meat in them make even one dish.”

“Who said that it was going to be ONE dish?”

“Well then, since there’s not enough meat, why don’t you share them with the other workers.”

“Okay.”

The worker placed the fingers and toes along with French Fries in a wire mesh container and placed it in the hot oil frying vat. The oil bubbled as the contents were placed in. Happy at the prospect of eating the woman’s digits, he grinned and licked his lips.

He then began to sang parts of a song that he made up...

“... I believe I can fry! I believe I can... FUCK THE SKY! If
you don’t believe in what I believe..., then I will gouge you
in the eye! I believe I can scoooreeee... I believe I can
screw the door... Whoooaaaa... I believe I can frrrryyyyy...”

A female worker began to sing while working on the stuffing of the sausages...

“... If you want to screw with me,
then you have to give me some spleen,
and you have to screw me the right way...”

A male worker also doing the stuffing began to sing another song...

“...One... I am going to spike your drink...
...Two... I am not going let you think...
...Three... I am going to carry you to bed...
...Four... I am going to screw you till you’re dead...
...Five... I am going dump your body in NO-MAN’S-LAND...
... Then I am going to start with a new woman back at ONE....
...OOhhh...Hoooooo....Whoaaaaa...Ooooo...”

A male worker cleaning the bloody table began to sing...

“...La da de la da da... la da de la da da...la da deeee la da da...
...This man’s blue and his penis too!
...When he screws a woman...she also becomes BLUE!
...And he also screws everything around him...around him....
...La da de la da da...la da de la da da...la da deeee la da da...”

The next morning...

One of Tom’s long time customers ordered the Sausage-O-Rama dish and made a comment that caused Tom to slightly fidget:

“This sausage tastes like... like... ”

Tom felt uncomfortable and licked his lips.

“...THE ONES MY MOM USE TO MAKE!”

“Whew!” sighed Tom secretly in relief.

“I’ve never tasted sausages as good as yours!”

“Really? It’s part of my family’s secret recipe!”

“Mmmm...”

Tom then walked back into the kitchen and rubbed his palms.

“ENJOY the sausages, loyal customer! Heh heh heh heh Ha ha ha aha ha ha HA!”

Just then, a voice in Tom’s mind spoke: “You have more customers now, but in order to make them come back for more, you must make them addicted to your food.”

Tom asked in his head, “Addicted? How? Using drugs?”

“No. You must use subliminals.”

“I think the equipment are beyond my means.”

“You’re wrong again. The first thing you need to do is to make a subliminal CD. Next, you have to install some tweeters in order to broadcast the ultrasonic subliminals.”

“Um... You are getting a bit too technical here...”

“I’ll tell you what to do.”

Tom continued to walk towards the kitchen in slow steps.

“First you need to record a subliminal message on your computer using an electronic voice or your own voice. After saving it as a sound file, you need to feed it to a program that increases its average frequency eight-fold without altering the actual message. I will tell you where to download the program later. Using that same program, you’ll have to merge your modified sound file with a music sound file, producing the final sound file used for the actual playing. Burn the file on a CD and play it on the boom box that you have in your restaurant in a loop.”

“Ohhh....”

Meanwhile, in a secluded building in the industrial section of the city, Yoshi was discussing with the Phoenix warriors on how to handle the problems they had on their hands.

“Is Extrus secured?” asked Christine.

“Yes,” replied one of her subordinates.

“What about Susie?”

“She’s was rescued in time before she became fully infected. All she needs now is some rest,” said Yoshi as he rubbed his beard.

“About Extrus, is there a way for us to restore him to his former state. With him acting like this, it would be impossible for him to help us,” commented Christine.

Yoshi responded, “I need to examine him further in order to know the source and cause of his insanity. We can’t assume anything now.”

“What if we can’t restore him?” asked Susanna.

“WE MUST restore him. I think he knows or at least have a clue about the Great Being’s spiritual and physical construction. His last battle might have given him some insight on the Great Being’s weaknesses and powers since none of us have seen its real form first hand.”

“......”

“What can we do about the incidents that are happening now?” asked Christine.

“Even though we can’t stop them completely, we must at least continue to fight them. I know it seems hopeless, but it’s the most we can do.”

The next morning...

There were about twenty people sitting inside Tom’s Bar and Grill eating breakfast with extreme delectation and listening to the background music. What they don’t know is, besides the food they are eating, is that the music carried a hidden message:

“HUMAN MEAT IS DELICIOUS...”

“I LOVE TO EAT HUMAN MEAT...”

“HUMAN MEAT MAKES ME HORNY...”

“EATING HUMAN MEAT IS LIKE HAVING SEX...”

“I MUST COME HERE TO EAT HUMAN MEAT AS MUCH AS I CAN...”

“I WILL ALSO BRING MY LOVED ONES AND FRIENDS HERE TO EAT HUMAN MEAT!”

“SEX SEX SEX! HUMAN MEAT IS SEX! SEX IS HUMAN MEAT!”

“THERE’S NOTHING TASTIER THAN SEXY HUMAN MEAT!”

The message repeated from the beginning over and over.

Officer Milo, while eating his pancake, thought he heard something, but then quickly shook his head and continued devouring his meal with primal lust. After he finished his meal and paid the tab, he walked out of the restaurant, got into his patrol car, and drove off. Flashes of a woman’s sexy breasts, red lips, pussy, and legs flowed in his head, but he quickly suppressed the thoughts to focus on his driving.