The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Michael; Fun with Suzi and Beth”

By The Hedonist God

Chapter 2: Saturday

I woke to the wonderful sensation of my two newest slaves pleasuring me orally. I like to sleep in the nude, it makes fucking whoever you’re sleeping beside much easier – and it makes blowjobs in the morning a real treat, because you slowly wake up to the sensation of being sucked. Suzi and Beth were taking turns, but I felt that Beth had been denied the pleasure of swallowing my cum before, so I let her do the final honours. I looped my hands around her blonde curls and pulled her head towards me. She was close to gagging as she swallowed my cum frantically. I looked over at both women. One scan of their minds showed that nothing had changed – Beth was still my five-dollar whore, and Suzi was still a complete slave in her own body. She was horny, confused, violated, and she had spent the night orally pleasuring my maids. The poor woman was wearing nothing except her wedding ring – which I thought was rather funny, considering the circumstances. She found herself following me to the shower, and was unable to disobey. Before I left my bedroom, I snapped my fingers, and Beth fell once again into the trance-like state. My maids had started making the bed (and taking Beth to be washed and made-up sexily) as I closed the bathroom door and started making out with Suzi. She was pliant, and although I could feel a consciousness behind her vapid eyes, I didn’t really care. She was more attractive than I had thought. I slapped her ass as she slowly fucked me. She kissed me passionately as she rammed my cock. This woman was fantastic, I thought. “Stop.” She stopped, and looked me in the eyes. “Take your wedding ring off, Suzi.”

Although her body instantly moved to comply, I could feel her horror as she realized fully the nature of her predicament. I stroked her face and resumed fucking her, very slowly, very gently. She watched me with an expressionless gaze. “Now, Suzi. I know you can hear me. You’re incredibly aroused. You’re so close to orgasm. When I cum inside you you’ll shout and scream because you’ll orgasm so hard, won’t you.” Her response was instant: “Yes, master.” Her breathing had quickened; she was flushed, and her nice pussy was dripping wet. Perhaps it was time to test Suzi. I stroked her as with my hand as I fucked her, and she found herself lifting her cunt off me, and then turning to face the sink (with its mirror!). Then, she bent over and spread her legs, and guided my cock inside her. We resumed our slow fucking. She could see her own arousal – she could see her discarded wedding ring on the sink, a symbol of what I could do to her. I bit her ear and whispered “Maybe if you’re a fantastic fuck I’ll take you home to your husband and fuck you while he watches.” I snapped my fingers, and she found that although she couldn’t move, she could talk.

“Please, don’t do this. You can still let us go. We won’t say anything. Look, I . . . oh . . . oh . . . oh, god. Please let me cum. I can’t hold it. Please! I want to leave! Oh, oh oh oh (I had fucked her hard here), please let me cum. Stop torturing me! Oh, god!” She babbled on like that for a while until I silenced her. “Suzi. If you really want to go, you can.” Her face changed to a look of shock – and the sweat from her hotness was dripping down her face. “But, you’ll never be able to orgasm again, and you’ll stay in a constant state of arousal. If, however, you choose to stay, you’ll be acknowledging my power over you, being my slut for the weekend, and then I’ll probably let you go.” I fucked her harder for emphasis. “Oh! Probably?” “Yes, probably. That’s all you’ll get. It’s up to you.” Her decision was much quicker than I thought it would be. “Ok, master. Please! Fuck me. Use me.” She was fucking me of her own accord now. “Fuck me till my pussy is stretched out! I don’t care anymore! Oh, god! I just want to cum! Please! Cum inside me!” I did. She screamed her way down from an amazing orgasm, and then took my softening dick out of her pussy and moved to turn on the water. She just stood there, leaning on the sink, stunned at what she had let me do. She was about to put on her wedding ring, when she looked at me. I shook my head. “Suzi. I decide what to do with you now. You gave into me. You’re mine. Get in the shower.” She did, of her own will.

Now, dear reader, you must realize by this time that what turns me on even more than control is not needing to use it. That’s called power. And Suzi had just given me immeasurable power over her. She knelt down and cleaned me while I stroked her short, wet hair. She was about to blow me when I said “No, Suzi. Wash my body while I admire you. You’re a beautiful slut.” She blushed, but complied totally. The poor woman was blushing and ashamed, and by now didn’t bother to hide her obvious desire for me as she washed my body. I was rough, and mauled her body, pinching her nipples while she grunted in arousal and pain, forcing her down on her knees to lick my chest while the water streamed over us both, and bending her over so that I could spank her ass hard in the shower. She didn’t move at all to protest. By the fourth or the fifth spank, a red mark had been formed on her ass. I smiled as Suzi, formally the snobby feminist graduate student who let her husband cook and stay at home with the children while she wrote and presented conference papers about how men are the source of society’s ills, stood (bent over, albeit!) and didn’t make a move against my roving hands. “Get up, slut. Turn off the shower and dry me off.” Suzi’s response was instant – she had internalized, with only a little mental restructuring, total obedience. The beauty in the situation was that she was ashamed of what she did because she knew it was totally wrong. Her breasts bounced up and forth as she took a towel and dried my off while she was still dripping wet herself. I stepped out of the shower, and she was about to follow, but I motioned for her not to. “No, Suzi. (gesturing at her cunt-stubble) You need to shave again – I won’t fuck you if you have stubble there. Shave and then make yourself up like a hooker. And you can put your wedding ring back on – I find it amusing. It will remind us both how insignificant your desires are. Come downstairs only wearing a thong. I had better find you irresistibly attractive. If I don’t, that spanking I gave you in the shower will be nothing compared to the punishment you’ll get. Understand.” She was practically trembling with fear. I pinched her left nipple, and tugged on her newly huge breasts. “Yes, Master. I understand.”

I went into the bedroom. Beth stood there, beautiful, made up by my maids just the way I think whores should look – tons of mascara, bright pink lipstick, and lots of sexy blush. Her blonde slightly curly hair had been straightened and pulled into a beautiful pony-tail. She stood as she had stood last night, her mind open, ready for programming. A light smile was on her mindless face. It was my turn to smile, and decided that I would make her have the opposite problem of Suzi: she would also be conscious, but completely willing. She blinked, and said. “Oh, hello, Michael. Did you have a nice shower?” I smiled, and stroked her nude body. “Yes, slave, I did. Call me Master from now on.” She really did look beautiful. “Alright, Master.” I was quickly becoming aroused. Beth found herself perched on all fours on the bed. I started ramming myself into her. She moaned and I looked at her glittering wedding ring – it was the only thing she had on her, after all. After ejaculating inside her, I didn’t feel like mussing up her make-up so I had one of my maids like me clean.

I enjoyed eating my breakfast while watching Suzi and Beth get those aforementioned pictures taken of them. Suzi’s shame and Beth’s total compliance together was an explosive combination. Soon, the pair was covered in each other’s juices as a porn-flick was filmed of them right there. I had business to do for the rest of the day, so I gave instructions as to what should happen for the evening. I had a special surprise for my two sluts. Three of my friends (of the omnipotent variety) were coming over for a little party, and Beth and Suzi would serve as excellent diversions.

When I got home, both girls were made up sexily again, nude, wearing nothing, spread-eagled standing up. They were hanging from chains attached to the ceiling, and their legs were spread by chains attached to the floor. They were both facing the large couch so we could sit while we played with them. It was wonderful. They both had ball gags in their mouths, and while Beth stood placidly, Suzi started to beg (even though she could only mumble) as soon as I walked in. I turned to my maids, who were waiting for approval, and said “You’ve done a wonderful job. They’ll do so nicely for tonight.” Then I snapped my fingers, and both women totally spaced out until my guests arrived. They were to be totally manipulated tonight – both would be fucked mentally and physically. We like to have an open range for our powers.

I went outside to find someone who would play the final part in our lovely little play. Preferably with dark hair. It was then that serendipity played it’s part. I felt someone tap me on the back.

“Michael?” Her name was Beatrix Fox. We went to highschool together. She was tall, and she normally had brown hair, but it was died black. It was beautiful and short, only slightly shorter than Catherine Zeta Jones’ hair style in Oceans Twelve. We chit chatted about silly mundane stuff while I debated taking her for the night. Finally, I made up my mind. She blinked, and followed me home. Once we got home, I had her strip. A nice body. Beautifully thin without being anorexic. Small, cute ass. Her breasts weren’t big enough, though. I snapped my fingers, and her breasts grew as her cunt-hair turned itself into a racer-stripe. She was now perfectly proportioned. I scanned her mind and found she had a boyfriend – good think she didn’t have a date tonight. She was planning on spending the evening at home working. Then, I discovered something wonderful. She lived with her sister, who was a model. The girl’s name was Imogen Fox. She also went to highschool at the same time I did – she was slightly older than me, though, so I didn’t get to enjoy her the way she deserved. Imogen was just about to get married. I modified Beatrix so that I would be invited to her engagement party. But I digress.

I smiled, and snapped my fingers: Beatrix snapped into a deep trance. Her large breasts giggled as she walked towards the other women. At the same, she found herself clothed in leather – a bra that hide nothing and crotchless panties. She would, if you haven’t figured it out, be the dominatrix tonight. I would figure out what to do with her in the long term tomorrow. I snapped my fingers, and she stood beside the two married women, the same vapid expression on her face.