The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Michael; Fun with Suzi and Beth”

By The Hedonist God

Chapter 5: Sunday Return to the Normal (Almost)

Beth woke at around nine o’clock in the morning with a ravenous appetite for my cock. She wanted it. I was still asleep, but as she looked at my nude form, she knew that she needed to taste my cum. Her hands started stroking my balls and penis, and I, still half asleep, moved my hands over to her hair to fondle her face. I drifted back towards consciousness, and soon Beth found her mouth being pushed in front of my dick. The sexy married woman was too aroused and entranced by me not to take the hint. She stuck out her tongue and licked it from base to tip. Then, she put it all in her mouth, so her nose was buried in my pubic hair, and started sucking feverishly, moving her head back and forth. As the sunlight streamed through the room, I opened my eyes to see her lovely blonde hair moving wildly back and forth as she sucked me. Her eyes were fluttering sexily as she serviced me, and once or twice I caught a delicious view of aroused obedience mingled with shame. “Beth, you’re going to do this every morning when we sleep together, no matter where.” She moaned in arousal, and then said “Mmmm hmmm.” I laughed to see that her left hand, the hand with her glittering wedding ring, was the hand she was using to caress my balls. The girl was an expert cocksucker. In fact . . . I concentrated for a minute and used my power while I cam – Beth gagged as I spurted cum deep in her throat. She was highly aroused, and proceeded to lick me clean of cum. Then, I got up, and told her we were going to have a shower together. As she walked naked in front of me to the bathroom, I saw the beautiful art that my powers had achieved. Inscribed on Beth’s left ass cheek was the word “COCK,” on the right one “SUCKER” in a beautiful gothic black font. I smiled, and swatted her in the ass as she was getting into the shower. Once in the bathroom, I started feeling her up. She looked at me and said “But Master, you promised that on Sunday you’d turn everything back to normal.” She moaned in arousal as I grinded myself against her body. “But Beth, last night you agreed to my new proposal. Remember? I know a slut like you must say anything in bed, but . . .” I trailed off, and gazed into Beth’s eyes. It was easy to see her remember passionately fucking me, and telling me that we would fuck whenever I wanted – that she would be my mistress, my sex-slut, and that she wouldn’t touch her husband until I said we were done. Her mind was imagining the things I’d do to her, the cloths I’d make her wear around the department, the places I’d fuck her senseless or make her do degrading sex acts in. And she was becoming even more aroused. So was I. I grabbed her ass and pulled it away from me so that I could line up my cock with her cunt. She looked at me and mutely shook her head. “No . . . I . . .ohhhhhhhhh” she said as I slid into her cunt again. It felt wonderful every time. I walked us back into the shower and snapped my fingers. The water turned on. I caressed her face and back and ass. “Beth. You’re mine. You can’t escape it. You’ll do anything for me.” I was really fucking her now. “Yes. Oh, god yes . . . . Anything.” “So it doesn’t matter what I decide to do with you, does it? It doesn’t matter when or if I decide to return you to your husband?” Her face contorted with passion. “Nnnnno. I love Luke. It’s not his fault he has a small penis. Oh! Oh, yes, Master!” I laughed. She was powerless. In five minutes the poor girl was begging me to cum in her. I happily obliged. Standing there in the shower as Beth washed my body looking up at me in shame and arousal, I wondered whether it was dishonest of me to tell her and Suzi one thing and then do another. Oh well.

I left Beth to be freshened up by my maids, and went downstairs. On her hands and knees, on the dinning room table, was Suzi. She was frozen, thrusting her ass in the air. A card was hanging around her neck. I walked up to her and tore it off. It read: Dearest Michael.

Your taste, as always, is exceptional. I hope you don’t dislike mine. Drake P.S. I decide to keep the other girl. She makes a beautiful piece of furniture.

I laughed, and looked up at Suzi. He had made some rather significant changes to the poor girl. I walked around her and admired them. To start with the look on her face was one of utter arousal. Her mouth was open, and her eyes were fixed ahead of her in utter adoration of whatever she was looking at. The expression was priceless. I was sure, in fact, that Drake had frozen the poor girl in mid-orgasm. Her hair was much more messy than before – a really sexy bed-head look. It had also become a ditzy platinum blonde. I thought to myself that I’d make her keep her hair this way, if nothing else. She was wearing lots of make-up – black eye-liner, sexy metallic blue eye shadow, and – something I found nicely original, silver lipstick. The large looped earings were still there from last night, and added to the list of facial piercings were an eye-brow ring, two nose-rings, and a large studded lip-ring which I found particularly arousing. It was fixed to the poor girl’s lower lip, and must have made talking almost as difficult as the one on her tongue. Because her mouth was open, I could see it sparkling in the morning light. Her body had been similarly altered. Her breasts were now Double Ds, and there were still the piercings from last night, large beautiful gold loops on them. I looked at her vagina, spread open by her legs, and saw two beautiful round diamond studs, one on each side of the labia. I laughed. Sometimes Drake did go too far. She was tattooed, also. Rather heavily. Right above her vagina, Drake had inked a beautiful “Enter Here” in sexy blue ink. In between her large breasts was the Chinese character for ‘hooker.’ On her left ass-cheek were the words “Suzi Likes It Hard.” The poor girl had been completely transformed. Truth be told, I rather enjoyed Suzi in her current state. She made lovely ornamentation. Perhaps I would take a leaf out of Drake’s book and make her the first in a collection of female furniture. But that wasn’t all he had done to her – he had violated and modified her mind much more than her body. Unlike Lara, who gutted her pets, Drake and I preferred the subtle approach. Suzi had now been turned into a real slut – she loved cheating on her husband, loved flirting and showing men her body, and would be completely subservient to Drake or me. She was trained in a variety of rather esoteric sexual techniques, and her ability to orgasm was conditioned upon the orgasm of her Master – she could frig herself, in fact she needed to frig herself often. But she couldn’t cum unless I came in or on her. It was a far cry from the pleading begging woman who left with Drake the night before.

Beth came down, wearing only a lacy red thong. She was blushing almost the same colour. Her hair was long and straight. She looked quite demure, except for the fact that her nipples were hard, and her lipstick was bright red. I smiled, and walked up close to her. I kissed her neck, and murmured “I’m looking forward to the next time those red lips suck my cock.” She sighed audibly and tilted her head back. in pleasure. I reached up and cupped one of her breasts in my hand – she jumped slightly. I turned her ass toward the mirror so I could see her skanky tattoo. And then I told her to look at her ass. She gasped in shock. I smiled angelically. “Master, please. Don’t let me go home with that. You said . . .” I cut her off: “Enough of this ‘you said’ business, darling. I could always make your love your tattoo and get more like that. Why don’t we go into the dinning room so you could see the other option you have.” She walked into the dinning room, her heels clicking, and saw the statuesque Suzi. I put my hand on her ass and caressed it while we chatted. This time there was no jump of surprise. She was too surprised at the beautiful statue in the room. “Did you do this to Suzanna, Master?” I smiled and shook my head. “No, Beth. Although I’d like to take credit for this brilliant masterpiece, I can’t. Drake dropped her off like this. I’m debating whether I should leave her as an ornament. Rather like the way I’m going to keep you as a pet.” She was shocked. I pulled her face close to mine and kissed her lightly on the lips. As she spoke I felt her soft breath on my face. “But Master, this is totally different. I’m not some toy like that.” I laughed and kneeded her ass. “Aren’t you, Beth? Do you have any choice in what you wear, how you have your hair or make-up, when or how I have sex with you? Of course you don’t. The only difference is that you’re slightly aware of the fact that you’re a toy. In her current state, Suzi doesn’t have a thought in her head. That’s the difference. So if you complain one more time, you’ll be switching roles. Got it?” I kissed her gently again. She nodded slowly, her eyes never leaving mine. “Yes, Master.” I got her the long coat that she wore to my penthouse, and she put back on her stiletto heels. We went to the limo, and Ivana drove us to their apartment. It was a rather run down place. Luke answered the door, totally unaware of how last night he had fucked another woman up the ass in front of his wife. I tweaked his mind a little, and he let us in without a second thought. I had him make me breakfast while his wife posed in her thong and heels for me. “Luke, do you think you’d mind if I put some nude pictures of her up on a website?” He glanced at his wife, and his eyes bugged out for a second at the tattoo on her butt. She blushed, but winked at me and pinched her nipples. Luke looked back at me and said without a moments hesitation. “No, man. Sure. She’s hot.” I nodded. “So that’d be an extra 2000 dollars you’d owe me then. Along with the original two thousand for your wife’s services this weekend. Alright?” Again, he nodded. “And one more thing, Luke. She’s going to be available for me whenever I want her for sex, or anything. You won’t touch her at all. You’ll be feverishly horny thinking about how hot it is that your wife is my sex-toy. But you won’t question this at all. Understand?” He smiled jovially and said “Yup. That’s totally fine. More french toast?” While he prepared the extra slice that I requested, his wife got down on her knees and serviced me. He watched me enjoy the toast and the services of his wife. I shook his hand while she did up my pants and licked her lips.

I went home, content that Beth was mine whenever I wanted her, and contemplated my living statue. I reached out and stroked her warm flesh, cupping her beautiful breasts, trailing my fingers down to her pert ass. I slapped it, hard, and watched as she didn’t react. A hand-print appeared on her skin. I snapped my fingers, and she blinked, and then finished the orgasm that Drake had frozen her in the middle of. “Oh, god! Yes! Yessssssss.” She rubbed her legs together. She smiled sexily at me, and I remembered how Drake had replaced her personality. In several minutes, I had climbed up onto the table, and, kneeling, was trusting my hard cock into her cunt. She was totally different this time – she screamed and cried in utter passion, she bucked and writhed in ecstasy. I filled her vagina with my cum. Then I got down from the table, and held up my hand, and she found herself silenced and unable to move. Then, all of a sudden, she blinked, and became once again fully aware of her surroundings. Her orgasm was still diminishing, and she exclaimed “Michael, please . . .” I waved my hand and her pierced mouth closed in silence. “Suzi. First, call me Master. Second, I’m going to do something quite nice to you, for a change. I’m going to allow you to make a choice. Thank me in advance.” Before the poor woman knew what was happening, she found herself saying “Thank you Master, for allowing me to choose something for myself. An unworthy slave like me shouldn’t be allowed to choose anything, and I hope that to make up for your kindness, you’ll fuck me brutally any way you choose.” Her mouth clamped shut. She was stone silent. A lusty expression was frozen on her face. I laughed, and said “Oh, Suzi. That’s kind of you. I’ll be sure to take you up on your offer.” I motioned with my hands, and the girl felt herself get off the table and kneel at my feet. Or, more accurately, at my crotch level. Soon, Suzi was deep throating me, looking for all the world like she was enjoying it intensely. “You see, Suzi, I’m debating between making you a table ornament or a french maid. You’ve seen my staff, and I’ve been getting bord with them, so I’m thinking of having a new and familiar face blowing me every morning, satisfying my guests, etc. You’d be the perfect candidate for both furniture adornment and for around the house help. I think you’d look beautiful in a sexy skirt and revealing top. The catch is, as furniture, you wouldn’t think at all. As a maid, you’d be convinced that everything is perfectly normal. You’d be aroused and slutty and sexy, and then when I dismissed you you’d go home to your husband still believing that this was normal. He of course, won’t complain. If you’re good, I might even let you jerk him off once in a while.” I reached down and embedded my hands in her sexy hair. Soon I was forcing her back and forth along my cock. When I came in her mouth, poor Suzi moaned sexily. I held her head on my cock so she swallowed my cum, all the while her eyes were watching me. It was hot. “Lick me clean, Suzanna.” After watching Suzi lap the cum from my cock and balls like a puppy, I put back on my kimono and sat down. Suzi was still kneeling, and I was running my hands through her sexy hair. “The thing is, slut, I love your piercings. That’s why I can’t decide. You may decide for yourself.” Suzi found herself able to talk. “Michael, please! This is a ridiculous farce! You’re making me decide between two things that are equally awful! I’m married, and I love my husband! Please don’t do this to me. You’ve had your fun – can’t you put things back the way they were? Don’t make me pick. This just isn’t fair!” I smiled indulgently at Suzi. “Ok, Suzi. I won’t make you pick.” Her face brightened. She look happy – so sexy with this piercings. Even though I knew what I was going to do with her, she sure wouldn’t mind if I reverted her back to this physical form whenever I wished.

“Stand up, Suzi.” She stood up. “Prepare to be a French Maid!” She gasped and looked at me. “No! Please I . . .” Her voice dropped off as her breasts grew back to their normal size and her piercings and tattoos faded. A skimpy French Maid’s suit appeared on her body, and her vapid gaze showed that her mind was being re-written as well. In few seconds, Suzi was wearing stiletto heals, and lots of sexy make-up. Her hair was spike sexily, and she was wearing an incredibly tight outfit that showed off every part of her body – her breasts were visible whenever she bent over, and her ass and shaven cunt were also visible whenever her skirt rode the slightest bit up on her legs (it was rather small). I smiled at her and said “Suzi, do you have any questions about being my Maid?” She smiled and calmly said “No, sir. It’s a real honour to work for you. I’m glad my husband will understand.” I laughed, and just as I was about to go outside, I said “Suzi, don’t wear your wedding ring when you work for me. You’re basically not a person – just an employee. Understand.” The poor girl smiled and said “Of course, sir. As you wish.” I watched as she slipped off the wedding ring and put it between her cleavage before bending over and exposing her ass to do some sexy dusting. Perhaps I’d have her dust my bed when I return.