The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Read no more if you are under 18, if reading this kind of material is illegal under your local laws, or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activity. This story is for fantasy only—do not try this in real life. It is not to be archived, spoofed, or reposted. If you’re reading this anywhere other than mcstories.com, it’s been stolen.

Thanks to the four people who wrote in to say they enjoyed “Payback,” and to the one brave soul who liked “The Comtesse and the Knight.” This story is dedicated to you.

© 2007, le Duc de Kavaliere

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 1

Prologue

At 10:00 P.M., Emily was lying on a couch, wrapped in a blanket, watching television. The knock on the door came as a complete surprise.

The blonde woman glanced around. She was wearing a nightgown, but could hardly answer the door in that! Hastily, she threw the blanket over herself like a large shawl, and opened the door.

The figure on the threshold took her breath away.

Shannon Mulbray stood there in blue jeans and a dark gray sweater. Even at this time of night, the tall, dark-haired woman was extraordinarily lovely. Even her stance seemed to radiate sensuality: she had one hand on her hip, and her body curved like that of an ancient Roman statue. A knowing smile graced her lips; her lightly made-up dark eyes were full of a devilish confidence. Her raven-black hair was unbound, and fell loosely down to her belt. Emily could not help but admire its playful waves cascading over the taller woman’s shoulders. The blonde woman felt herself smile.

“Shannon,” Emily breathed, and stepped forward into the Southerner’s arms. She felt Miss Scarlett’s exquisite long-nailed hand caress the back of her head, and follow her hair down to the middle of her back.

“I’m sorry to just show up unannounced like this,” the taller woman said in her adorable Kentucky drawl. Glancing around, Emily saw two suitcases sitting in the corridor.

“I’m always glad to see you, you know that,” Emily said. She reached for one of the suitcases, and the two women dragged the bags inside. “Is there an occasion?”

Miss Scarlett nodded as she followed the blonde woman into the kitchen. “I have an interview.”

Emily poured her guest a glass of water from her Brita, then had one herself. “I thought you were long past interviews.” Over the brim of the glass, she watched Scarlett shake her head, and let herself savor the sight of the Southerner’s long black hair swishing elegantly over her gorgeous figure.

“My agent quit,” Scarlett sighed. “Until I get a new one, I have to represent myself—so interviews it is.”

Emily giggled. “Is there a job you haven’t gotten?”

“Not if they ask me for a demonstration, no,” Scarlett replied with a grin. “But there’s a job around here that I’m hoping to get for the summer. I thought your place would be cozier than a hotel—if it’s not a problem, of course.”

Emily shook her head. “I really should ask Anna, but I doubt she’d even notice.”

“How’s that?” Scarlett asked. The two women made their way to the living room and sat down on the couch.

The blonde woman sighed. Scarlett put her water down and took her hand.

“She’s spending all her time with her boyfriend,” Emily told her. “Day and night, every day. Not that I have a problem with this in general, but Gavin—ugh!”

Scarlett caressed Emily’s hand. “What is it?”

“He cheated on her,” Emily said flatly. “I think he’s still doing it—but I have no proof. Anna wouldn’t believe it at first, but she caught him. Then he apologizes, and she took him back—but I know that he hasn’t changed. It’s just the way he looks at other women, the slang he uses—ugh.” She shuddered. “It makes my skin crawl.”

“Has he...”

“Hit on me? No,” Emily said. “I think he likes redheads. But still...” She looked up into Miss Scarlett’s sensuous dark eyes. “I don’t suppose you could hypnotize her into seeing him for who he really is?”

Scarlett shook her head. “Hypnosis doesn’t work that way, I’m afraid.”

Emily’s looked at the hypnotist in confusion. “When we first met, you hypnotized her just by shaking hands with her!”

“That’s different,” Scarlett explained. Emily felt her heart racing—even hearing the Southern belle talk about hypnosis was sexy. “For one thing, we’d just come from a show where I’d already hypnotized her. She’s a good subject, and my role as hypnotist was already established in her mind. For another thing, from the way you describe her, Anna’s clearly quite taken with this fellow. Any suggestions I gave her would wear off quickly, and we’d be right back where we started. For hypnosis to work, she’d have to want to see him for what he is. If she could do that, she wouldn’t need hypnosis.”

Emily’s aristocratic face took on an air of puzzlement. “When we first met, I didn’t see you the way I see you now.”

Scarlett just looked at her. Emily studied the raven-haired Kentuckian’s soft features, her sensual mouth, and her seductive brown eyes. She felt the familiar urge creep up on her: she wanted to surrender her will, and let herself fall under Scarlett’s sway.

“Didn’t you?” the lovely hypnotist asked.

Emily shrugged and laughed a little. “All right, I did, but I wouldn’t have known until I met you.”

Scarlett nodded. “Exactly.”

Emily shifted her position on the sofa, and Scarlett, smiling, slid her arm around the blonde woman’s shoulders. The younger woman leaned back into the raven-haired hypnotist’s embrace.

“I wish we could find a way of showing Anna what kind of a man Gavin really is,” she mused.

Scarlett nodded, and caressed Emily’s cheek. With a look of contentment, Emily shut her eyes.

“Perhaps we’ll find an opportunity,” Scarlett told her.

“That reminds me!” Emily said, sitting up and turning towards her guest. “I didn’t ask about your interview! What’s it for?”

Scarlett grinned at her. “A gig for the summer,” she said. “They’re looking for a hypnotist to perform on weekends, four shows over two days. The money’s good, too.”

“All summer?” Emily’s blue eyes shone.

A mischievous grin stole over Scarlett’s face. “Well, two and a half months, yes.”

“That’s great!” The blonde woman stared at her guest, then leaned forward. Miss Scarlett’s exquisitely nailed hand cradled Emily’s cheek, and drew her in for a kiss. The two women’s lips brushed against each other, then pressed together hungrily. Emily closed her eyes. Her lips parted, and yielded to the touch of Scarlett’s own.

“Where is it?” Emily asked after a while.

“A Renaissance Faire,” Scarlett told her.

“I’ve heard of those,” Emily mused. “I’ve never been to one, though.”

Scarlett licked her lips suggestively. “I’m sure you’d like it. I could use an assistant, too.”

The blonde woman’s blue eyes lit up. “I’d love to!” She paused. “I’d never have seen myself doing this a year ago, though. Me, a hypnotist’s assistant.”

Scarlett shrugged. “We’ll have to find costumes.”

“You mean period clothes? We’re going to need gorgeous dresses from hundreds of years ago? Darn. That’s going to be a big problem, I can tell already!” Emily laughed.

“I was thinking of dressing up as Morgan Le Fay,” the dark-eyed hypnotist told her. “I think I’d like being an enchantress.”

Emily touched Scarlett’s cheek. “You’re not one already?”

“Only among friends,” the Southerner grinned.

The blonde woman looked directly into her guest’s lovely, mysterious eyes. She’s so incredibly beautiful, Emily thought. I could stare into her eyes forever. What she does to me seems like magic... I can almost feel her eyes seducing me already.

“You can cast your spell upon me, Shannon,” Emily whispered aloud.

She felt Scarlett’s hands alighting on her shoulders, and saw the corner of her guest’s mouth curve into a wicked smile.

“Look into my eyes, Emily.”

She already was, but she still loved to hear Scarlett say that. It brought goose bumps to her skin and a nervous, wild, excited expectation of what was coming next. Keeping her eyes locked on the hypnotist’s, she nodded.

Emily repressed a gasp as Miss Scarlett searched her eyes with her deep dark pools. She swallowed.

“Sleep in my spell,” Scarlett whispered. Emily felt her eyes close and her mind go to sleep; her body fell limply into the lovely hypnotist’s arms.

* * *

Act One, Scene One

Emily opened her eyes to the sound of Miss Scarlett snapping her fingers. She smiled happily at her guest, and the tall Southerner smiled back. Emily had been tired after her day, but now she was refreshed and full of energy—the way she always felt when Scarlett hypnotized her.

A smile played across the blonde woman’s aristocratic face. “You did it. You hypnotized me.”

Scarlett nodded, looking at her with those intense dark eyes. “Is that all right?”

Emily nodded emphatically. “Yes—I love it when you hypnotize me.” She gazed at the raven-haired woman. Her voice was so soothing, so important—she was fixated on Scarlett’s words, as always happened when the lovely Southerner hypnotized her. And now Scarlett was here, in her home, and she’d put her under her spell. Scarlett could control her.

“What do you want to do, now that you’re hypnotized?” Scarlett lilted.

Make love to me, and make me come for you, Emily’s inner voice whispered. Play me like a violin, make my body melt in pleasure.

But Scarlett was going to be here all summer. Surely that could wait a few minutes?

“I want you to show me something,” Emily said aloud. “Something I know can’t be real, but I see it anyway. I know you can do that—will you?”

The raven-haired hypnotist nodded. “Do you have a mirror in your bedroom?”

Emily nodded, took her guest’s hand, and led her to it.

The two women stood, looking into the mirror, admiring their reflections. “Now, I want you to look into the mirror,” Scarlett told her subject. “Focus all your attention on it... don’t look at anything outside the mirror. Are you ready?”

Miss Scarlett’s voice was as soft as velvet—Emily felt that the seductress’ words were caressing her mind. She looked at Scarlett’s reflection, at her intelligent face, her gentle lips, her bottomless brown eyes—and nodded. “Yes.”

“Look at your reflection in the mirror,” Scarlett said. “See how it does everything that you do. Smile, Emily.”

The blonde woman complied. She saw Scarlett put a hand on her shoulder, and immediately felt the soft weight of the hypnotist’s hand there.

“Now, don’t move your body—but continue looking into the mirror, and see our reflections turn and face each other.”

Emily gasped. It happened. She watched her reflection turn and look up into Scarlett’s face, but she hadn’t moved. She moved instinctively, but felt the gentle pressure of Scarlett’s hand, and stopped.

“Don’t move,” the Southern hypnotist said. “It works better if you don’t move your body—just listen to my voice, and trust me. Relax.”

Emily felt the subtle power of Scarlett’s words, and her breathing slowed just as the hypnodomme instructed.

“Keep looking at our reflections in the mirror,” Scarlett continued. “And now, my reflection is hypnotizing your reflection. Do you see it?”

Emily stared in amazement at the scene unfolding in front of her. Miss Scarlett’s reflection had unclasped her silver necklace and started swinging it from side to side before Emily’s face. “Yes,” she whispered.

Scarlett was so sexy! Emily watched her reflection’s blue eyes following the swinging necklace back and forth. She watched her own face relaxing, fixating on the necklace’s motion.

“What do you see?” Scarlett whispered.

“You’re swinging your necklace in front of my eyes,” Emily said, still staring at the scene in the mirror. “My eyes are following it.” She could almost hear Scarlett’s reflection whispering ‘baaaack and forth, baaaack and forth,’ in her ear.

“And then you become hypnotized,” Scarlett prompted.

“Yes,” Emily murmured, staring in rapt fascination as the mirror-Scarlett put her reflection under her spell. “You’ve snapped your fingers, and my eyes have closed, my head’s nodding... do I really look like that?”

“Yes,” Scarlett admitted. “And now your attention is focused completely on the mirror, you are aware of nothing outside it. Tell me, Emily, what is happening now?”

“You are commanding me to undress myself,” the blonde woman narrated. “Wow... I’m taking my nightgown off.”

“And now?” Miss Scarlett prompted.

Emily watched as the mirror-Scarlett snapped her fingers and her own reflection opened her eyes. At Scarlett’s prompt, the mirror-Emily lifted the hypnotist’s gray shirt off over her head, then reached around and unclasped the hypnotist’s bra. It dropped to the floor, and the dark-haired woman’s pale breasts spilled out. Her body was so beautiful... and then Emily’s reflection unbuckled Scarlett’s jeans, and the lovely hypnotist stepped out of them.

“We’re naked,” Emily described. “And now you’re looking into my eyes, and put me under your power... you sit down on my bed, and I’m on my knees in front of you... I kiss you as you stroke my hair.”

“Look at me,” Miss Scarlett said.

Emily turned towards her, and gasped. The hypnotist was nude, just like her reflection had been. The blonde woman glanced down—and so was she.

But she hadn’t moved—and she would surely have felt it if Scarlett had.

“How?” she asked, incredulous.

“Hypnosis,” Scarlett purred.

Hypnosis. Emily knew she had been hypnotized, that Scarlett was controlling her mind, and that she would see whatever she told her to see. My goodness, Emily thought, I’m with a hypnotist—and she’s the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen.

Moving on instinct, Emily took Scarlett’s hand, then led her to the bed. She nudged Scarlett to a seat, then knelt in front of her.

Scarlett shook her head, and Emily stared in admiration as the Southerner’s black hair whispered over her shoulders. Scarlett’s hands touched Emily’s arms, and with soft pressure urged her into standing... then cupped her chin in her hand, guiding her head to face her. The Southerner’s ebony-brown eyes looked obsidian in the light, a midnight glass as clear as the night sky. They were deep and pure, engrossing like a dark liquid fire... so easy to drown in.

The blonde woman stared, captivated, into Scarlett’s brown eyes. The hypnodomme grinned, and caught Emily’ lips with her own.

The blonde woman kissed back, and smiled. Their lips devoured each other, their tongues sliding around and tasting the other’s. A twinge of hot lust sparkled in the back of Emily’s head, a thirst that could only be slaked by Scarlett’s kisses.

“You are so gorgeous,” Emily said amidst kisses.

“So are you,” came Scarlett’s Kentucky drawl as the hypnodomme nibbled on her earlobe.

“Come on,” Emily breathed, moving onto the bed, lying back, and welcoming her guest down on top of her. Scarlett’s body was so comfortable against hers, and she delighted in the sensation of their breasts pressing together. Scarlett’s lips covered her own, and the two gave themselves over to their kisses. Emily touched Scarlett’s hair, at first tentatively, then—as the hypnotist purred and nodded—caressed the taller woman’s long black tresses.

Scarlett slid her hand between Emily’s legs.

“Yes, Miss Scarlett,” the blonde woman whispered. “Control me.”

The hypnotist grinned. “It’s easy for you to come for me, Emily,” she said. “So easy.”

The blonde woman nodded, her head moving up and down. The expert touch of Miss Scarlett’s hand was so intoxicating... just a few more minutes and she would climax...

“And when you come, you will say my name,” Scarlett continued mischievously, her fingers roaming Emily’s body.

“Yes,” Emily nodded, accepting the suggestion as it entered her mind and nestled into her primal drives, ready to emerge again in a few moments. Scarlett’s hands were all over her, driving her wild, and she loved the soft silk of her hair. They kissed again, and Emily knew she was on the verge, on the verge... and then Scarlett’s hand touched her more deeply, in just the right way, and Emily climaxed.

“Scarlett,” she moaned, but the hypnodomme didn’t stop, and the rapture kept coming. “Scarlett... Scarlett... Scarlett! Oh my, Scarlett... Scarlett!” She came again, four, five times, reveling in the exquisite surrender of orgasm after orgasm. “Scarlett... Scarlett... Scarlett... Shannon. Shannon. Shannnnon.”

Emily moaned, and tried to catch her breath. She looked up into the Kentuckian’s warm brown eyes. “Oh my,” she said. “Oh my. Thank you, thank you thank you... but what can I do for you?” Desperately, the blonde woman reached for Scarlett’s private parts, but she couldn’t quite reach...

Miss Scarlett grinned, and rolled so she was facing her. “Oh, I can think of something,” she said, and scooted up on the bed. “Your first instinct was a good one.”

Emily nodded, and maneuvered herself down on the bed... then nestled herself between Scarlett’s legs, and started kissing.

The Southern hypnodomme moaned contentedly, and lay back on the bed.

“Tell me something,” Emily said between kisses. “Tell me something about yourself.”

Miss Scarlett put her arms behind her head and closed her eyes, relishing the slippery touch of Emily’s soft lips. “What kind of something?”

Emily raised her head. Scarlett looked down at her, admiring Emily’s innocent smile, her clear blue eyes, her gorgeous long golden hair.

“Something about hypnosis,” the blonde woman said, and resumed kissing.

“I don’t want to make you jealous,” Scarlett said.

“Something from before we met,” came Emily’s murmur.

Scarlett moaned appreciatively, and Emily giggled. “How about the first time you hypnotized someone?” her subject asked.

“First one was my brother,” Scarlett said, and laughed as her lover’s breath tickled her private parts.

“Second one?” Emily asked.

“My first boyfriend, Caleb. Remember, I told you about that one.”

“Okay,” Emily said. “First time you hypnotized another girl.”

“Oh, that was something,” Scarlett said, and moaned a little as Emily kissed a particularly wonderful spot. “I was a senior in high school, and dressed up as a stage hypnotist for Halloween.”

“Mmmmm,” Emily said, and a finger or two started fondling Scarlett’s vulva. The Southerner shivered appreciatively. “What did you wear?”

“Tuxedo,” Scarlett explained as another whisper of pleasure ran through her. “Oh, that’s good... you’re so good... um... I wore... um... lots of eyeliner, a big golden pocket watch around my neck.”

“So what happened?”

Scarlett grinned, remembering, as Emily’s lips and tongue danced around her most intimate places. “I went around the party pretending to hypnotize people... ooooh, that feels good... but unbeknownst to me, a group of sophomore girls dared each other to come ask me for the real thing. I wanted the practice, of course—but I didn’t find out about the dare until later.”

“And so?”

Scarlett laughed. “And so we all sat around in a circle, and I swung the watch before Nicola’s eyes,” she recounted. “I told her she was getting sleepier and sleepier... she could not keep her eyes open... whoops.” The hypnodomme looked down at her petite subject. Emily was resting her head on her elbow, blinking, trying to stay awake.

“I’m sorry,” Scarlett said. “I forgot you were still under. Wake up, wide awake.”

Emily’s blue eyes opened wide. “Sorry... your voice does that to me,” she said sheepishly.

Scarlett slid her hand over Emily’s fair hair. “Don’t stop—you were doing great!”

Emily smiled, and resumed her attentions. The blonde woman kissed her so tenderly, and her body was melting into it—she felt her subject’s sweet touch as goose bumps rippled over her arms and legs.

“So what did you do?” Emily asked.

“The usual things, made her forget her last name, made her forget the number... ooh... eight,” Scarlett grinned. “Mmmm, yes, like that.”

Emily pictured the teenage Miss Scarlett hypnotizing a girl in high school, and kissed her voraciously. Chills went up Scarlett’s spine as Emily’s hands explored her.

“Ohhhhh... mmmm....” Scarlett moaned. “Ohyes... Ohyes... Emily... Emily... my Emily...”

Her Emily, she’d said. I’m her Emily, the blonde woman thought. She stroked her and kissed her, faster and faster...

Scarlett came, and it was like sugar and cream, sweet and hot. “Yes, Emily... yes, Emily...” She groaned aloud, her muscles clenched and released. Her lover’s touch was so perfect, so innocent—the hypnotist’s head dropped back onto the pillows.

Emily slid up beside Scarlett and cuddled up to her.

“Thank you,” she said.

“Mmmm thank you,” Scarlett said, and kissed her subject again on the lips.

Emily closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again. “I’m comfortable kissing you,” she whispered. “I’ve never been this comfortable in my whole life.”

Scarlett stared into Emily’s crystal blue eyes. “I’m comfortable with you, too,” she whispered.

Emily kissed her again, and smiled.

“Emily?”

“Yes?”

“Sleep in my spell.”

* * *

The blonde woman’s eyes slammed shut and her body collapsed onto the bed. She’d gone completely limp... Emily was so sexy when she did that, Scarlett thought. The hypnotist’s eyes roamed over her subject’s body, her intoxicating smooth skin. She wanted Emily... but had she taken her too far? Too fast?

Scarlett took a deep breath. “On the count of three,” the dark-haired beauty said, “the fantasy will be over. You are the same person you were when you woke up this morning, all hypnotic suggestions are canceled, but you will remember everything. One, two, three.”

Emily stirred and opened her eyes. “Oh my goodness!” she said, and smiled like it was Christmas morning. “You hypnotized me—and the mirror—and I saw myself... and you were... wow!”

The blonde woman leaned forward, and kissed the seductress soundly.

Miss Scarlett cupped her subject’s cheeks in her hands. “Tell me honestly, Emily,” she said. “Are you glad I’m here?”

“Oh yes,” her subject said fervently.