The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2007, le Duc de Kavaliere

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 10

Act Two, Scene Five

Miss Scarlett said she needed a nap, so she and Emily were walking back through the campgrounds to the tent they shared. The blonde woman’s eyes were elsewhere, though. She kept thinking back to her lover’s performance, how she had changed her volunteers into animals. Especially the actress who played Ophelia, whose personality had completely changed when she became a cat. Emily remembered the headband... she pictured it in her mind, its smooth black cloth, the adorable, tall, black cat ears atop it. How wonderful it would feel... how wonderful... to be under its power.

But it doesn’t have any power, the blonde woman told herself. It’s just part of a costume. It doesn’t do anything unless I want it to.

She was lost in her imagination. She was picturing Scarlett hypnotizing her, then placing the band on her head...

* * *

“Are you all right?” the long-haired hypnotist asked. Emily started, then realized they were already back at their tent.

“Yes, sorry,” she explained with a laugh. “I was just thinking how much I loved the gag with the headbands!”

With a knowing smile, Miss Scarlett pulled a hair piece from her bag, then watched in surprise as Emily started. The blonde woman’s face started to go blank, like she was lost in a daydream.

Why is she looking like she’s in a daze, Scarlett wondered. “Emily?” she asked aloud.

“Yes?” the blonde woman replied, her clear blue eyes locked onto the headband. It was the one with black cat ears.

“You look like you’re hypnotized.”

“Yes,” Emily said absently.

Perplexed, Scarlett raised one immaculate eyebrow. “Are you hypnotized, Emily?”

The beautiful blonde woman shook her head, her eyes staring at the headband.

The dark-haired hypnotist looked at her girlfriend, and suddenly realized what was going on. All hypnosis was self-hypnosis, and Emily was half in a trance already. She was losing herself in her daydream.

That thought made Scarlett’s insides grow lustful. I’ve taught her too well, the hypnotist thought, and began playing with the headband, turning it over and over in her hands. No one else would have noticed, but Scarlett saw the tiny flickers in Emily’s crystal-blue irises as her subject indulged her fascination.

“Emily?”

“Yes?” her captivated lover asked.

Scarlett felt a stirring deep in her body. Was this implied consent? With Emily she had such trouble controlling herself. Her lover was her ideal. Drop-dead gorgeous, sweet, sexy, and an outstanding subject. If Emily didn’t want this, she wouldn’t let Scarlett do things to her. Would she?

“When I put this headband on your head,” Scarlett said slowly, “you will become deeply hypnotized.”

“Yes,” the fascinated blonde woman agreed.

The raven-haired hypnodomme took a deep breath, and looked at her lover’s face. Emily was still staring at the headband, enraptured, as Scarlett played with it. She loves this as much as I do, she thought. Maybe because she loves this so much and trusts me so much her safeguards are off, and she doesn’t have any limits to how far she’ll let me take her. She won’t ever say stop.

She’s mostly in a trance already, Scarlett thought. All I have to do is say the word.

She gazed at her lover, whose attention was completely focused on the headband.

To have earned this kind of trust, Scarlett thought. Her breath caught in her chest. Breathe, woman, she told herself. Breathe.

If Emily can’t tell me when she’s had enough... then I will have to do it for her, Scarlett thought. My safeguards will have to be twice as strong; my ethics will have to protect both of us. I can’t let anything bad happen to her.

“You want to become deeply hypnotized?” Scarlett asked aloud.

Emily’s gaze never left the headband as Scarlett turned it around and around. “Yes,” she said.

“When you are hypnotized, you will become a lynx,” Scarlett told her.

“Yes.”

The hypnodomme reached out and placed the headband over Emily’s head, right behind her ears.

Emily smiled.

She looks so sexy, Scarlett thought. The band fits in perfectly with the black colors of her blouse and skirt. Of course, with her hair, her eyes, her face, her complexion—she looks like a model in anything she wears.

Scarlett snapped her fingers.

Emily blinked, then looked at her lover.

“Mrrrrew,” she said with a grin.

Scarlett’s heart skipped a beat. “How do you feel, Emily?” she forced herself to say.

The blonde woman straightened. “Feline.” She smiled, and walked towards her lover. Her hips swayed in a decidedly un-Emily-like way. “Frolicsome. Feisty. Playful.” She stared at Scarlett, her blue eyes confident and sexy. As Scarlett gazed at her, amazed by the change, Emily took her hair out of its clip and shook it out.

Scarlett shivered. She loved it when Emily did that! As her lover swished her long straight hair around, one lock fell past the headband onto her right shoulder.

“Keep on telling me how you feel,” Scarlett said, her mouth going dry.

“Sexy. Independent.” Emily put her hands on Scarlett’s shoulders, and the Kentuckian let herself be lowered to her knees.

The blonde woman rubbed noses with her, and Scarlett giggled, a little nervously.

“Powerful,” Emily said, and walked around behind her lover. Scarlett turned her upper body towards the blonde woman, but a petite hand cupped her cheek and turned her back the other way. Oh my, what have I done, the hypnotist thought.

Emily unlaced Scarlett’s bodice, then sat down and tugged backwards on Scarlett’s shoulders, lowering her into her lap. The Southerner stared up at her subject. Emily was so sexy with the cat ears and that predatory gaze...

“I’m irresistible,” Emily said. She kissed her own hands, then caressed the hypnotist’s cheeks, her head, her long dark hair.

“And impudent,” she added, lowering Scarlett’s head to the floor. Emily crawled around her, then swung a leg over her hips, straddling her.

“I’m wild,” Emily said, lowering herself down. “Untameable.” As Scarlett lay there, Emily rubbed her cheek against her lover’s.

“I’m a lynx,” said the hypnotized seductress. She licked Scarlett’s ear, then her lips. “I’m marking you. My territory. Mine. You’re mine, Shannon. Reowr.”

Scarlett slid her hand over her lover’s fair hair.

“Mmmmmmmm, mrrrrow,” the blonde woman said, and rubbed her cheek against Scarlett’s again. “Yessss. Rowr, reeeowr.” She pulled the hypnotist’s bodice off, then cast it aside. In a moment, she’d lifted Scarlett’s dress over her head, then stared hungrily at her lover’s naked bosom. “Mrrrrow, rrrrreow!” she said, and her lips touched Scarlett’s breasts.

Scarlett gasped for breath as sweet sensations tingled through her body. “Yes, oh yes,” the hypnodomme whispered.

Emily opened her mouth on her lover’s breasts, sucking gently and teasing Scarlett’s nipples with her tongue. Her long hair fell over the Southerner’s naked stomach, a sensation both teasing and sensual. Scarlett began caressing Emily’s hair in earnest, provoking more meows amidst the hypnotized woman’s heavy kisses.

Like a jaguar, Emily crawled up until her face was centimeters from Scarlett’s. “Enticing,” she said, her blue eyes shining. She gave Scarlett a quick kiss, rubbed her cheek again with her own, then disappeared, crawling downwards.

“Sassy,” Emily meowed, sliding Scarlett’s panties down and kissing between her legs.

The hypnotist moaned, and let herself ride the feeling. She shivered as Emily’s tongue caressed her clitoris, gasped aloud as the blonde woman stroked her pussy, and moaned as her lover brought her to climax.

Before Scarlett even had time to think, Emily straddled her again, and pulled her own black shirt off over her head. As Scarlett opened her eyes and looked at her, Emily looked perplexed, then realized the headband had come off along with her shirt. Frowning, the blonde woman searched around in the pile of discarded clothes, then, finding it, righted herself over Scarlett and slid it back onto her head. With an impish smile entirely unlike her normal personality, Emily pulled her lover up into a sitting position, then guided her head onto a breast.

“Demanding,” Emily added, and began stroking Scarlett’s soft hair as the hypnodomme took her lover’s nipple into her mouth. She licked, kissed, sucked, worshipped...

“Mmmmrrrowr, rowwwwr, reoowwwwwrrrr...” Emily moaned. “Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrr purrrrr purr purrrrrrrr...”

Scarlett slid her arms around Emily’s waist, then shifted her attention to the blonde woman’s other breast. She turns me on so much, she thought. “Emily,” the hypnotist panted, “When I kiss your breasts you come...”

“YES reeeoww rrrowwwwwr reeowwrrr purrr purr purr purr purrrrr yes meeowr yes yes reowrr yes Yes YES!!” Emily said, journeying from moans to giddiness and finally screaming in climax.

The two women collapsed onto the blanket, spent. Emily laid her blonde head between her lover’s breasts, and offhandedly tossed the headband onto the pile of discarded clothes.

“Thank you,” the petite woman finally said.

Scarlett opened her eyes. “It should be I who’s thanking you, dearest,” she said in her adorable Southern drawl. “That was incredible.”

“Yes, but I could never experience this without you,” said Emily softly.

Scarlett caressed Emily’s hair. “I’m glad you see it that way,” the Kentuckian said. “You don’t feel like I’m taking advantage of you when I seduce you and hypnotize you?”

Emily kissed the nearer of Scarlett’s breasts. “I’ve been waiting all my life for you to come along and seduce me,” the blonde woman said. “You’re what I want, Shannon.”

“You’re the one I want, too,” Scarlett told her truthfully.

(To Be Continued)