The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2007, le Duc de Kavaliere

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 11

Act Two, Scene Six

“So,” Zelasha said, rolling over with a smile, “do you want to warp each other’s minds?”

I slid my arms around her hips. “Don’t I always?”

The redhead snickered. “I love your imagination, Nikolai.”

“Thanks,” I told her. “If you’re ready, I’m sure I can come up with something.”

She shook her head. “Oh, I already have something in mind.” She scrambled around on the bed for a bathrobe, draped it over her shoulders, and sat down facing me.

I sat up, and was struck again by my fiancee’s classiness as she smiled crookedly at me, eyes shining. I took a moment to admire her as she gathered up her long hair and tossed it behind her.

“Look into my eyes,” Zelasha said, using The Voice. “It’s so easy to look directly into my eyes and let me become your whole world.”

As my fiancee’s voice slid into her hypnotic tone, I let myself match my breathing with hers and let her voice into my thoughts. My fiancee was a sexy, imaginative hypnotist. With the practice we’d had over the last year she’d certainly become as good as I was, and that was more than enough for me. We’d never given each other triggers per se—but we were in sync, so much so that we could put each other under in three or four minutes flat.

“Focus yourself completely on my words,” Zelasha continued. “Everything I say is so important to you. It’s so easy to look into my eyes and let my words control your body. We have such a connection, Nikolai—so strong a connection that you accept my thoughts as readily as you do your own. My words are relaxing your body as my eyes relax your mind. We’re connected, you feel my words inside your mind, and that makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable... you can’t help what I’m doing to you, you embrace it, you couldn’t stop it even if you wanted to.”

I loved looking into her lapis lazuli eyes as she seduced and bewitched me; she made my dreams come true.

She leaned forward. “Deeper and deeper into my eyes, my love, deeper and deeper. We’re so connected... and your whole body is relaxing into our connection, your whole mind is relaxing, you’re so relaxed that your eyes are getting heavy. My voice is inside your mind, Nikolai love, and even when your eyes close you will still hear my words, you will still be staring into my eyes... now close your eyes, and see me in your mind’s eye...”

I loved the feeling of heaviness that came over me when she spoke that way—a trick she’d picked up from me, come to think of it. I let my eyes close, just as she’d suggested.

“And now, if you try to open your eyes the tighter they close... they close so tightly no matter what you do... your eyelids are so heavy, too heavy to open... you’re in a deep sleep, and you trust me completely.”

I trusted my seductress-of-a-fiancee with my naked mind, just as I trusted her with my naked body when we made love.

“You are completely focused on my words, and you know nothing else, you hear nothing else, your mind is locked to me,” Zelasha murmured in my ear.

Locked...

* * *

There was a thud outside.

I rolled over and opened my eyes. “Zel?”

“Nick?” came her voice. It sounded strangled—something was wrong.

I emerged from the tent to find my fiancee huddled just outside. The dirt on her clothes indicated that she’d fallen, and was still gathering herself together.

“What the fuck happened?” I asked, dropping to one knee beside her and helping her stand.

“Oh, god,” she said, and pressed her head to my shoulder. “I’m so sorry, Nick. So sorry.” Her red hair glistened in the moonlight just before dawn.

I put my arms around her. “Dinner didn’t go well?”

She laughed, madly. “Oh yes, it went great—just not for me!”

I couldn’t imagine what could have possibly gone wrong with the Gypsy Songbirds going out to a diner. “Is Rissa all right?” I asked, helping her inside and easing her down onto the air mattress.

My fiancee looked up at me, a wild light in her green eyes. “God, Nick—I don’t know. I don’t even know!”

This was bad, I thought. “Is everyone all right?”

“I... oh, fuck it. We were attacked—we fought—I—damn it all to hell!”

“Attacked? What, who—”

Zelasha extended her fangs.

I stared at her. What the devil? Oh. I got it.

“You hypnotized me, didn’t you?” I said.

My fiancee snorted. “Oh yeah, that’s definitely it. Oh god, Nick, how I wish it was that simple! We haven’t done any hypnosis since yesterday.”

I thought about that. Zelasha had hypnotized me yesterday afternoon before she’d gone out to dinner with the other Songbirds. I’d promptly fallen asleep and had a nice steamy dream where we’d gone at it in a jacuzzi. When I awoke, I’d grabbed a bite to eat, then read for a little bit, waiting for her to get home. The Songbirds had stayed out late partying, and I’d drifted off to sleep around midnight.

Zelasha was staring at me, head bowed but eyes up, her canines too long to be human. But for heaven’s sake, there were no such things as vampires. It was another hypnotic illusion—we’d done that to each other dozens of times. It had to be.

“What is it?” I asked. “Did you make me forget the induction?”

Zelasha laughed maniacally. “Yes, that’s it! None of this is happening! This isn’t real! Oh please, please let me wake up!” She placed her head in her hands, and began to cry.

I was at her side in an instant, and started dabbing at her cheeks with a tissue. “Zel...”

“Dammit, this isn’t makeup, Nikolai! It was a whole gang of them. They hit us as soon as we left for the diner. I thought since I’ve seen all the movies I’d know what to do... dammit, I was so wrong.” Her body shuddered, and I held her more tightly.

“It was like we were on Earth and they were on the Moon... they were jumping around like there was no gravity.” She let out a labored sigh. “It was like nothing I ever imagined. They jumped into the road just in front of Kaitlin’s car. She swerved and went into the ditch... one ran right in front of me, and I hit him head-on. He flew about thirty feet through the air, hit the asphalt, then got up like nothing had happened. There were half a dozen of them—they mobbed us—I’m afraid your car went through a beating.”

Great. Just great. What was I going to tell the insurance company—that my Insight had been beaten and scratched by a gang of vampires?

I remembered to focus on what was really important, and held my fiancee to me. “The important thing is that you’re all right,” I said. “I have insurance.”

The redhead buried her face in my neck, then shifted and laid her head on my shoulder. “There were a dozen of them,” she said, “maybe fourteen. I felt like I was in a movie—they just dragged us off.”

Fourteen attackers versus nine Songbirds? That wasn’t quite two to one, I thought, and said as much.

“There were three on me,” Zelasha said. “Jiliana wasn’t there—she didn’t come with us. She’s the lucky one.”

“So what happened?”

“They dragged us to an old house,” my fiancee related. “We didn’t go quietly—we kicked, hit, screamed—but it didn’t help. Nothing worked. They threw us down the stairs into the basement.”

“Were there windows?”

Zelasha nodded. “They were boarded up,” she said. “Alondra and Cleo and I broke the glass and started to push the boards off, but then they came for us.”

She shivered. “It was disgusting, Nick. Nothing like the movies, nothing like the books. Two or three of them had to hold someone down while another one bit. It was awful—brutal. I could see Brynna’s face go white before she passed out.” She held her stomach. “Then they came for me.”

My fiancee clung to me and looked up into my face. “Nick, I’m so sorry. I should have been stronger. I punched one but more kept coming, and they held me down, and it was like being skewered, wasn’t sexy at all...”

I held her. Whatever had happened, it had clearly been traumatic. I knew there was no such thing as vampires, but I was guessing that she’d run into a cult who’d gone to elaborate lengths to make people think otherwise.

“I’m so glad you’re all right,” I said.

She laughed humorlessly, flashing fangs. “If you can call this all right. Alondra fought back using the broken glass from the window—but I was so weak I couldn’t stand, let alone help. You should have seen her slash that asshole on me. She was like an amazon. His blood went everywhere—on her, the floor, in my face, all over me. But there were too many of them. After that one got hurt, no one wanted me anymore. I thanked God they left us alone for the rest of the night—even though there was no bathroom—but then this happened.”

She extended her fangs again. Once again I was struck with the odd feeling that this wasn’t real—but was I just refusing to face what was in front of me? Zelasha and I had played vampires often enough that the sight of her with fangs wasn’t completely unprecedented—although it was unusual. Of course, I thought as I stared into her face, she is so very sexy with fangs... so very sexy. What would it feel like to be bitten? To be in her power?

“I awoke in the middle of the night,” the redhead continued. “I was so very hungry... I’m still so, so hungry.”

She gripped me like she was afraid to let go. “We got out, but everyone was hurt somehow. As everyone else was running I set the house on fire.” She shuddered. “Everyone else went to the emergency room. I was too scared. I had to find you first.”

I stroked her hair. “We’ll figure something out, Colleen. It’ll be all right.”

“How will it?” she said, her tone of voice going up a notch. “I’m so hungry... it’ll put you in danger... and how can you live with me if I have to go... feed? What if I can’t control myself?”

I took her by the shoulders and stared into her face. “I trust you, Zel. It will be all right. I won’t leave you.”

“How can you marry me?” she asked, and laid her face on my shoulder again. “How can you marry a monster?”

“You’re not a monster,” I insisted. “You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever met.”

She looked up at me. “What if I—hurt people? What if I—when I eat...”

I peeled my shirt off over my head. As she stared at me, shocked, I told her she could take me.

Zelasha shook her head violently. “No, no, Nick—I can’t live off one person. The vampires I met—they had to take eight people—”

“And how often do you think they fed?” I asked. “Not often, if they’re going to avoid their tracks being all over the news. Sounds to me like they were starving to death.”

My fiancee put her hands on my shoulders. “It hurts, Nick,” she insisted. “Hurts. I thought I was going to die. It’s not sexy like we thought, like we pretended...” she trailed off, and looked at the ground.

I tipped her head up with my little finger. “You can hypnotize me so I don’t feel it,” I said softly.

She looked at me, baffled.

“Dentists do it all the time,” I added.

“I didn’t get any magic powers,” she said lamely.

“You don’t need magic,” I told her. “You’re a good hypnotist. I trust you.”

She stared at me. “But if I—hurt you—and I take too much...”

“I trust you,” I repeated after a moment.

“But I’m no longer the person you proposed to!”

I squeezed her. “You’re still my girl.”

“I could be a plant! Sent to trap you!”

“If you weren’t as committed to us as I am, you’d have stayed in New Orleans,” I said. “I know that no one could ever make you hurt me.”

Zelasha wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. “All right,” the redhead said. “All right. I can do this. God, I’m feeling anxious.” She unlaced her shirt and lifted it off over her head; I unclasped her bra and dropped it on the floor.

A brief self-satisfied grin stole across Zelasha’s face as she noticed me appreciating her breasts.

“You still love me,” she whispered.

I nodded.

She took a deep breath. “All right. Look into my eyes, Nick. Look deep into my eyes and let me relax you.”

Zelasha swallowed hard. “We’ve done this so many times, it’s so easy, you don’t have to think about it, just trust me and let it happen. Let it happen... your breathing has become a gentle rhythm... let it happen... your body is relaxing... let it happen... your mind is falling asleep, yet staying wide awake... trust me and let it happen... listen to me as I put your mind to sleep... it’s so easy... ”

I stared into my fiancee’s seductive green eyes as she extended fangs and leaned forward. She was hypnotizing me, and I wanted her to. I wanted to give her what she needed, to show her that I trusted her. It was so sexy listening to her induce me, to feel the heavy drowsiness of trance overtaking me, to watch her speak the hypnotic words as her fangs gleamed.

“Your limbs are getting heavy,” the redhead continued. She was using The Voice, and I was losing myself in her stare. “Your head is getting heavy... your eyes are getting heavy... trust me, my love, trust me... and on the count of three your eyes will close... one, so very heavy, two, you can’t keep them open any longer, three, sleep... listen to my voice, and sleep deeply...

“That’s right, my love... deep asleep... and I’m talking to your unconscious mind, for your conscious mind is deep asleep... listen to me, you can hear only my voice... trust me, my love, trust me completely...

“You want me to bite you, my love... you want to give yourself to me completely, to let me use you the way I need to... you want this with everything you are... and I’m going to give you a very important command, my love...

My lover was going to bite me... and I wanted her to, I wanted it so much...

“Whenever I bite you, you will feel no pain,” she promised. “You will feel ecstasy, bliss. You will love it, you want to give yourself to me as much and as often as possible, because it feels so good, it’s the most generous feeling you’ve ever felt... it gives you chills, it turns you on.

“And whenever I want to bite you, you will want it too... you will feel no pain, you will feel pleasure instead... but as much as you love being bitten you will tell me if I’m taking too much... you will feel very generous when you let me bite you, but you also know how much I want you to be honest with me, so you will feel good about yourself if you have to tell me to stop...

“And now, wake up, Nick. Wide awake.”

I opened my eyes. Zelasha was staring at me, her expression full of need.

We were both naked from the waist up, and I pulled her to me and hugged her, relishing the sensation of her cool skin sliding across my own.

“Now tell me—do you really want it?” she asked shyly, dropping her gaze.

I nodded, and she started kissing my neck.

I felt like melting. Goose bumps rose all over my body, and I suddenly felt heavy all over. Before I knew it I was lying down on our sleeping bag, and Zelasha crawled on top, trying to reach my neck. My hands—already tingling—reached up and started stroking her hair, caressing the back of her head, welcoming her kisses.

“Oh, Nikolai, my love,” Zelasha murmured into my neck. Her kisses felt so damn good... my head lolled back, and I let myself enjoy her nibbles. Quick teasing pressure, then a nip with her lips... chills tingled their way down my spine.

Then my fiancee bit down with her fangs.

It wasn’t like the times we’d played vampires using hypnosis—it was better. Fleetingly, I imagined that her post-hypnotic suggestions must have had something to do with it, but it was only a moment before my thinking stopped entirely. I felt her fangs, I felt her drinking, I felt her power, I felt myself dissolve into an euphoric delirium. Her fangs were in my neck, I couldn’t move; I drowned in bliss, drowned in her.

“Are you all right?” she said, her face coming into focus. She licked my blood off her teeth, and her fangs withdrew. “My love? Nikolai?” she repeated.

“Zel?” I managed.

My fiancee smiled crookedly. “So is the wedding still on?” she asked hopefully.

I nodded weakly.

“You should eat,” she said, and slid an arm around me. “Let’s get you some brunch.”

I shook my head, and felt strength returning to my limbs. “Not yet,” I said softly.

“What is it?”

I slid my hand behind her neck, and pulled her down to me. She giggled as she settled down on top, and we kissed—but I wrapped my arms around her, and rolled us over.

She looked up at me coquettishly, but I kissed her before she spoke, and my hands fumbled for our remaining clothes.

“Oh my god, Nick, you’re not...” she began as I wiggled out of my jeans. “Oh, you are.”

I slid her sweats off, then her panties, and my hand darted between her legs. “Oh—OH!” she giggled. “Yes, aaah, um, not that fast, not that fast... um.... oh, yeah.” She smiled up at me as I forced myself to calm down. Lord, I wanted her... but the quickest way was to do it at her pace, I reminded myself. Calm...

“Okay, now,” Zelasha said. “A little gentler... yeah... that’s it. Come’er.”

I slid myself inside her, and we joined. Nothing had changed about that—she was still wonderful, warm, snug, sexy, perfect.

“You still want me,” she said, sighing with relief.

“Damn straight I still want you,” I insisted, pushing myself deep inside her. “Nothing could stop me from wanting you.”

“I needed to know that,” she breathed.

We snuggled closer, and I pushed her hands down on either side of the pillows. “You’re still mine, Zelasha.”

She smiled. “Yeah.”

“No one else gets to have you,” I told her. I rubbed all the places inside her, making her moan.

“No one else, Nick,” she said, her tone dropping lower. “Just you.”

“No one else gets to bite you,” I said, and kissed her neck. “Just me.”

“Yes, Nick,” she gasped, and I heard the smile in her voice. “Just you.”

“No one else,” I said into her neck, and started nibbling, making her laugh and tremble and shake—and moan.

“Just you, Nick,” Zelasha repeated. “Just you just you just you... you you you... yes you you you you... please yes... please... ohh...”

“You are mine,” I insisted as the energy between us built up and peaked. “You are mine, Zel, mine...”

“Yours!” the redhead breathed. “Yours, yours, yours...”

We came together. I let my passion flow out of me and mingle with her juices, meld and become one.

“I am yours, Nick,” she repeated a moment later, running her fingers through my damp hair. “I promise.”

“Well,” I said with a grin, “we’ve also established that you’re just as good in bed.”

My fiancee laughed out loud. “Oh yeah, that’s right.” With a gentle nudge on my hip, she pushed me off her, then rolled to face me. “Look into my eyes,” she said, and smiled—the predatory look in her green eyes matched by her fangs.

“You want to hypnotize me again?”

“You know you love it,” she said, lapis lazuli eyes shining, “Sleep for me.”

* * *

“Five, wide awake.”

I opened my eyes. It was broad daylight—had I been asleep for hours? It must have been six A.M. when Zelasha returned from the diner.

Lord, none of that had been real. It was still the previous day—my fiancee hadn’t gone anywhere.

“Did I have you fooled at all?” the redhead asked.

“Not at first, but eventually,” I said. I lay on my back, and opened my arms; Zelasha snuggled up to me, and lay her head on my chest.

“The emotions were real, though,” I added. “I’ll always want you. Nothing’ll ever change that.”

“Thanks for saying it,” she told me.

“Always.”