The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2007, le Duc de Kavaliere

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 18

Act Four, Scene Three

On Sunday evening, Emily and Scarlett had retired to their tent. It had been a long day, and they would drive back to Emily’s apartment the next morning.

“You seem distracted, Emily,” Miss Scarlett said as the two put on their nightclothes. “Is there anything on your mind?”

Emily had been thinking about Nick and Zelasha, how they’d been so close at the bachelorette party. It was like they’d been reading each other’s minds. How could she bring that up to her girlfriend?

“Remember when you phoned me last Halloween?” Emily asked shyly.

Miss Scarlett nodded, and smiled slowly as she saw the light in her lover’s blue eyes.

“I really enjoyed that,” Emily said quietly, looking up at her. “I was wondering... could we do something like that again? I want to—have that in person.”

“Of course,” Scarlett said slowly. “I would love to do that for you.”

Emily listened to Scarlett’s Kentucky drawl, and felt her insides melt. She took her lover’s hand, and guided her to the bed. The two women sat down, facing each other.

“Are you ready?” Miss Scarlett asked.

Emily nodded, looking into the hypnotist’s deep brown eyes. “But there’s one thing I’d like,” she said softly.

“Mmm-hmm?”

How wonderful her voice is, Emily thought. “I would like you to—to really seduce me,” she explained. “I don’t want to be easy. I want to try to resist you before I give in.”

Scarlett opened her eyes a fraction wider in amusement. No one else would have noticed, but it sent chills of excitement down Emily’s spine.

“I think that can be arranged,” Miss Scarlett said gently, “but you’ll have to sleep in my spell.”

The blonde woman managed a ghost of a smile before her inquisitive blue eyes fluttered closed. Her fragile body collapsed into a trance, falling forward into the hypnodomme’s arms.

Miss Scarlett kissed the fine golden tresses on the top of her subject’s head, then began to whisper in her ear.

* * *

Emily crouched in the alley, listening.

She’d tracked this beast for two years, from Bratislava to Budapest, and finally to Bucharest. So many times she’d arrived too late. She’d find a prostitute’s body on the edge of a river, the water lapping at it. The throat had always been slashed. That was this abomination’s means of hiding the bite marks and disguising its kills. The world believed there was no such thing as vampires, and thus the coroners were able to ignore the evidence staring them in the face.

In the past five years, Emily thought sourly, she’d started to become like the beasts she tracked. They moved at night, and so did she. She needed to sleep during the day so she’d be alert enough to fight them. Sometimes they attended human gatherings, like carnivals, concerts or nightclubs, but mostly they moved among the dregs of society. Emily had pursued this one’s trail through the sewers so often she feared she’d never get the foul scent out of her hair. She hadn’t even taken it out of its bun in days.

The trail ended here, at an abandoned warehouse near the river. What was this beast up to, she wondered. It fed exclusively on prostitutes—except those poor people on the Serbian border, she thought—and had decimated their ranks in three cities with a ruthlessness that would make Jack the Ripper jealous. And if it was—as she believed—responsible for the carnage in Prague as well...

There was a crash, and every nerve in Emily’s body twitched. Glass broke above her. She flattened herself against the wall—just in time to miss the shower of deadly particles.

And the body.

With a thump, an inert form landed on the ground amidst the shattered glass. Is that the vampire, or a victim? Emily wondered.

It didn’t move. Crossing her fingers, Emily made the decision to step forward and check. She drew her pistol—and it rose.

Dispassionately, the being pulled a sliver of glass out of its arm—and began to walk away. Emily shone the light from her laser pen onto the discarded glass—and as she suspected, it was clean. No blood.

Pursing her lips, Emily fired. She had to hit the first time, else it would know she was there, know she was a threat, and she’d be finished.

There was a thud, and the creature twisted, then exclaimed in some language Emily didn’t recognize. She knew what it was saying, though. There was some profanity so foul that it could be detected in any tongue.

The creature held its shoulder, and looked towards her—trying to figure out where the shot had come from. Emily gritted her teeth, realizing she’d missed the heart. The creature began to lumber towards her, and she threw caution to the wind. She stepped out of the dark corner, and fired twice more.

The nosferatu was hit, once in the other arm and once in the leg. It went down, and Emily hurried towards it.

It tried to stand, but its injured leg would not hold it yet, and it fell again. Her silver crucifix at the ready, Emily bashed the creature in the face as it tried to rise again. It fell over backwards, and Emily plunked the heavy cross onto the beast’s chest.

It let out a howl of animal rage, but Emily pressed her foot down on top of the cross. Avoiding looking at its face, the blonde huntress pulled out a short wreath of garlic, and looped it around one of the creature’s bare arms. It aimed a kick at her, shouting out in some Eastern European language Emily did not understand, but she was too quick for it. In a flash, she’d looped a second garlic wreath around the abomination’s other wrist.

The nosferatu continued cursing, but in a move worthy of a dancer, Emily leaped up, kicked the beast in its parody of a human face, then landed with her other leg pressing the crucifix to its chest. The abomination howled again, its arms quivering in rage.

“Do you speak English?” Emily demanded.

Its response was a flurry of profanity that the blonde huntress did recognize. She pressed down harder.

“Where is the Nachtzehrer?” she demanded.

“How did you do this to me?” the beast growled. “I am immune to bullets!”

“Keep telling yourself that,” Emily insisted, and the abomination howled when she kicked it again. Her loathing only increased when she caught a glimpse of its fangs, fully extended.

“The Nachtzehrer,” she said again.

“Never heard of him.”

Emily produced another bulb of garlic, and dropped it on the creature’s face. It bounced off, but the beast howled in pain and fury.

“I used silver bullets,” Emily told it.

“That’s werewolves,” the abomination sneered.

“Whatever,” she said. “You’re allergic too, but it will take up to ten minutes for your body to expunge them—in which time you can’t use that limb, and the bullet causes you pain for every centimeter of its journey out. Meanwhile, the garlic I’ve put on your wrists is making them swell up so large you won’t be able to touch your hands together in the morning. That’s the tingling you’re feeling. You were seen with the Nachtzehrer in Bratislava, so you definitely know him. Where is he now?”

The creature only cursed at her. Frowning, Emily pulled out her water pistol, and shot the creature in the face. She had to glance up to make sure of her target, but thankfully the abomination was looking away.

Another mad howl ripped from the creature’s mouth.

“That’s garlic extract,” Emily said. “Your face is already starting to swell. Another jolt of that and you’ll be blinded for a week. Where is the Nachtzehrer?”

“Why,” the abomination gurgled, “do you want him?”

* * *

Emily had repressed the memory for years, but it always came flashing back to her whenever anyone asked. She and her sister had snuck out at night to look for boys, and had seen the man in antique clothes, like he’d just come from a costume party. Laughing, her sister had run towards the man. Emily had tried to grab her, tried to stop her—it just wasn’t wise to talk to strangers, especially at night—but the man had stooped and lifted her sister in his arms. As Emily had screamed, the man had looked at her.

It still made her tingle with horror and revulsion. She remembered the man’s terrible eyes, all shining and green, all power and charisma. The man’s gaze had stopped her in her tracks. It was like she had suddenly forgotten how to run, even how to walk.

“Stay there,” the man-who-was-not-a-man had said. “Don’t move.”

Emily had struggled, but her body had refused to obey her. As she’d watched in frozen horror, the abomination had looked into her sister’s eyes. Her beautiful face had simply drained of all expression. The creature had easily carried her away.

It should have been me, Emily had thought. I wasn’t fast enough, she thought; how I wish it had been me! She had been horrified at her sister’s dazed expression, at her own failure to protect her—and that rage had given her strength. A moment or two later she’d been able to move—although everything had been slow, like in a nightmare. A minute or so meant she could run again, and she had chased madly after the man.

But he had gone. There was no sign of him.

In panic, she’d found a pay phone and called the police, then her parents.

They’d found her sister’s body two weeks later. She’d been dead for days, but there was no sign of sexual assault.

Emily had spent years in therapy. She knew what the abomination had been, but whenever she mentioned the word she was laughed at. No, her therapist had told her, the murderer must have drugged her sister—an intervening body part had concealed the needle from her sight—and her own paralysis had been from a panic attack. She’d been able to fight off the panic quickly, her therapist told her. What had felt like five minutes, the therapist explained, had been more like twenty seconds.

But Emily knew what she’d seen.

* * *

“He owes me,” Emily said shortly.

Abruptly the body underneath her softened. Emily started to look down, then caught herself, and pressed her foot down harder onto the creature’s chest. She was using nearly all her weight now.

“All right, all right,” said the abomination in guttural English. “You win.” It sneezed. “You got fome garlic juice in my mouf—I’m havin trouble shpeaking.”

“Talk, or else you’ll get more,” the blonde huntress told it.

“Awright,” the creature sighed. “I was delivwering a methage to him. The methage said to meet somebwody in Vwienna.”

“Who?”

“I don’t know, I DON’T KNOW!” the beast howled when Emily kicked its chin. “You can’t leaf me here, I can’t thee—”

Emily almost glanced at its face. “Nice try,” she said, and lifted her foot off the cross.

The nosferatu coughed. “Thank you.”

Emily pulled the wooden stake from her leg pouch. Made of solid ash, it was four inches in diameter. Even she couldn’t miss that good a target.

“What? No!” the beast cried as Emily placed the stake on its chest, pointy end down. “No, I can help you, you vicious slut...”

The abomination was still cussing her out as Emily’s mallet hit the stake. It took her two or three pounds to drive the wood into its body, but after a moment, it was over.

* * *

“Vienna,” Emily thought as she walked back to her hotel. “Perfect.”

She needed to be more careful. The beast’s claim of blindness had almost tricked her instincts into looking it in the face.

When she’d gone to university, Emily had majored in parapsychology, had learned about the collective unconscious, had read every myth from every culture she could get her hands on, and had taken every class in hypnosis they offered. She’d focused on how hypnosis affected the mind—and how to resist it.

Emily had soon figured out—to her dismay—that whatever vampires did, it wasn’t hypnosis. It was certainly similar—both hypnosis and vampire mind-control placed the subject into a trance—but with hypnosis, the subject had to agree to be hypnotized. What nosferatu did had no such limitations.

Much to her chagrin, Emily had learned quickly that she was a great subject. She went into trance so easily that most of her professors and classmates had expressed envy. She, of course, only desired to learn how to resist it. That had been hard, because the common wisdom was: simply don’t consent.

But what if you don’t have a choice, Emily pondered. After a while, the blonde woman had reached such a rapport with one of her professors that they could put her into trance simply with a glance and a snap.

“But how does one who is habitually hypnotized find a way to resist it when they don’t want it anymore?” she’d asked. Over time, Emily and her professor had devised a system of triggers that Emily could use on herself. It wasn’t the perfect solution to vampire mind control, but it had given her a unique advantage. She’d also theorized that there was a way to avoid consent—just don’t meet the creatures’ eyes. A pair of dark sunglasses didn’t hurt, either.

After graduation, she’d faced her first vampire in South America. She’d read every vampire novel there was, read every story, seen every vampire movie ever made—but it hadn’t prepared her for the reality of facing a walking corpse that was somehow stronger and faster than she was. And she’d learned why the European and Chinese vampire legends differed, why African and Indonesian vampires were said to have different powers and weaknesses.

There was more than one kind of vampire.

Most vampires could be killed by a wooden stake through the heart—but one she’d faced in Iceland had stubbornly refused to die. She’d had to chain the beast and come back with a saw, after which she’d had to endure hacking through animated flesh for several minutes before managing to decapitate the creature. Afterwards, she’d realized that type of vampire was vulnerable to only certain kinds of wood—which is why she now carried an ash stake. She’d killed twenty-two vampires before she’d met the one that refused to die—and in the thirty-one she’d dealt with since, the ash had never failed her.

* * *

Emily had first identified the Nachtzehrer in Munich.

The vampire she’d interrogated had known the one she was looking for. Vampires were pathological liars, but she’d known that one had been telling her the truth. She’d deliberately described her quarry incorrectly, and her prisoner had offhandedly corrected the description—which meant it knew what her sister’s killer looked like.

It turned out that her prisoner knew the Nachtzehrer, and despised him—and had proved willing to help once it realized they had a common enemy.

The Nachtzehrer, the creature had explained, was in love with fashion. Since no one ever wore eighteenth-century clothes anymore, the beast frequented costume parties and period fairs. (Emily’s first thought had been Las Vegas, but there was no evidence the Nachtzehrer had ever been there.) Even when dressed in modern clothes, the Nachtzehrer always chose absurdly expensive items—so Emily could track it via burglarized clothing stores.

Her joy at finally learning about the abomination that had murdered her sister had made Emily drop her guard for a second. It was her first, last, and only mistake. Her prisoner had tripped her, then jumped on her, and she’d been forced to meet its gaze.

The sensation was disgusting—it was like French-kissing a stray dog with bad breath. The beast had tried to overpower her mind, but had been so shocked when its powers didn’t work that it had let its guard down, and Emily had stabbed it in the thigh. As it screamed, the blonde huntress had shoved a clove of garlic in its mouth. Although she’d been tempted to watch it writhe on the floor as its mouth swelled up as big as its head, she’d taken her stake to it as quickly as she could.

She’d found the Nachtzehrer’s trail in Warsaw—but, though she hadn’t seen the abomination, she’d tracked a beast that knew him. The problem was, could she reach Vienna in time?

She might miss the Nachtzehrer again—but she’d pick up his trail in Vienna. And once she found him, and dealt with him the way she’d dealt with the others... what would happen then?

Emily had never encountered anyone else who hunted nosferatu, although she had met a few dozen other people who actually believed in them. (Of course, half of them had been delusional.)

Could she hunt vampires indefinitely? She had no way of estimating how many there were worldwide. Would she tire of extermination before she ran out of quarry? Or were there too many? She couldn’t realistically kill every vampire in the world singlehandedly. She was athletic, but she was also petite. She wouldn’t win any Olympic gold medals.

But if she quit, how many other girls’ sisters would die in cases that baffled the police?

* * *

Sure enough, an Armani store had been robbed in Vienna. Fingerprints were taken, but there was no match. The security tapes had seen nothing; nor had the guards.

“Where else would the Nachtzehrer go but to the opera house?” Emily thought as she walked towards the immense arched building. Standing before it, she truly felt small—but not too small to destroy the abomination.

A muffled scream pierced the night. The plaza was full of people, but no one else seemed to hear it.

Nosferatu or no nosferatu, Emily would not sit by and do nothing while someone screamed. Emily hurried around the far side of the arched buildings—and saw it.

Her heart leaped into her throat. She started to shake, in exhilaration and fear—all of her life had been building to this—and forced herself to stay calm.

There he was. Dressed in a long coat of blue, white and gold, her sister’s murderer was standing in front of a woman of almost equal height. He had surprising red curls that fell past his shoulders. The night her sister was taken, it had been too dark for Emily to discern the color.

The woman—all in black, Emily saw—slapped the Nachtzehrer across the face. Smiling sadistically, the abomination seized her wrists and pushed her against the wall.

Emily was there a moment later. She could not use the silver bullets at this close range, but she could use the water-gun.

“Remember me?” she asked, and a stream of garlic essence hit the Nachtzehrer in the back of the head. There was a disgusting hiss, like acid. It yelped, and his handsome curls began to fall out.

The woman screamed something in German. Emily didn’t speak German, but she understood enough to pick out the phrase “you don’t know.”

The Nachtzehrer spun around, arms outstretched, and reached for Emily. But the blonde huntress was already facing him at an angle, and unloaded four silver bullets into the abomination’s face.

Gray liquid splattered everywhere, and the nosferatu went down, clutching its head. Emily had seen vampire healing powers at close range, so she knew that the beast would heal itself, given time. She did not intend to give it time.

Emily stood over the creature’s twitching body, and used her two remaining bullets to blast out its kneecaps. To stop it howling, she smashed a bottle of garlic extract over its throat. It smoked like acid, and started to swell. A knife in each arm slowed it down until she was ready with the stake and mallet.

With trembling hands—at last, Emily thought, at last,—the blonde huntress placed the stake on the creature’s chest, and raised the mallet.

With a howl, the abomination wrapped its arms and legs around her and rolled over. The mallet and stake fell from Emily’s hands. She screamed as the beast collapsed on top of her—its arms and legs wouldn’t hold it. She felt the weight of its corpse-body on top of her, felt it writhing, felt swollen cold flesh press against her face. She opened her eyes...

And there they were, the terrible green orbs, sunken beneath swollen pink flesh. Suddenly Emily pitied the creature. She had won, it was defeated...

It opened its mouth; a loathsome rotting smell emerged; and it bared its fangs.

Emily stared up at the creature’s vulnerable green eyes, so helpless it was...

No, she heard her voice saying. Do not consent. Do not consent. Do not consent...

“Disobedient,” she whispered. “Disobedient. Disobedient!”

She was awake; she pushed at the beast’s shoulder, and pounded it. “Get off me!” she cried.

And suddenly, unexpectedly, the beast was wrenched off her. Before her stood the dark-haired woman, staring at her in total shock.

Emily nodded, and dove for the stake.

The abomination was lumbering towards her on all fours. Emily’s lithe body outmaneuvered it, and kicked it in the side. Shouting curses, the creature toppled over. Emily seized the mallet, but the Nachtzehrer was already squirming.

The dark-haired woman stepped on its shoulders.

“Thanks. Thanks!” Emily panted. She smashed the water-gun between the abomination’s legs, provoking more howls as it broke, then raised the mallet and stake.

Thud.

The creature screamed, an ungodly, unearthly howl.

Again. Emily knelt on the creature’s legs. From swollen lips it shouted utter madness.

Thud. The stake went all the way through. Whitish-gray fluid seeped from the wound; the beast went limp.

And then it started. Emily had seen this happen before, when age caught up with the nosferatu. The internal organs turned to liquid; the skin fell to dust. Emily jumped up and stepped back, and watched as her sister’s murderer dissolved into a stinking mass of fluids and bones.

Emily realized she was panting. A huge weight had lifted from her shoulders. She dropped the mallet, dropped the stake; then remembered her ally.

“Are you all right?” she asked in English, looking up at the dark-haired woman.

“Yes, I am, thank you,” she replied in a surprising Southern accent.

Emily stared at the woman. She hadn’t noticed during the fight, but she was gorgeous! She was tall and lithe, and wore high-heeled boots. She wore a simple skirt of black velvet; above, a blouse of purple silk. Emily even noticed her long silver-white earrings that hung like icicles from perfect ears. Lovely black hair was piled elegantly on top of her head; the blonde huntress wondered how long it was. She was made up perfectly, with crimson lips and dark eyeliner that enhanced, rather than overpowering, her deep dark eyes.

“Thank you,” the woman repeated, and stepped towards her. “That was so brave.” The woman’s voice was lulling, caressing. Already Emily knew she wanted to hear more of it. “Is there anything more I can do for you?” the woman asked. “I owe you my life.”

“Your... life?” Emily repeated dully, looking up into the woman’s deep dark eyes. Her eyes were so completely beautiful, so utterly dazzling. Something tried to connect in the back of Emily’s mind, but it couldn’t quite make the leap.

“Let me take you somewhere,” the lovely woman said gently. She had said it as a suggestion, but Emily knew it was a command. Something’s wrong here, the huntress thought.

The dark-haired beauty was standing right in front of her. Emily tilted her face up to keep looking into the woman’s gorgeous brown eyes. She barely noticed the pleasant sensation as the lady took her hand.

“Come with me,” she was saying. “It’s all right; everything will be all right.”

Emily knew she was losing herself in the woman’s striking, bottomless brown eyes. What was she missing?

The woman put her hand on Emily’s forehead, and slowly slid it downwards. The blonde huntress felt the woman close her eyes; she surrendered to exhaustion, and went to sleep.

* * *

The blonde girl woke up as the water hit her head.

Confused, she looked around.

She was standing in a bathtub, and the shower was running right above her. It was nice and hot, just the way she liked it. She was naked, and her long hair was down; she was in a gorgeous hotel bathroom.

Memory of the opera plaza flooded back. “How did I get here?” she asked aloud, and turned.

The woman from the opera was standing behind her, nude. Her hair was down, too: beautiful and dark as night, it flowed down over her breasts to her waist. She had pale skin, dark hair, and not a freckle, mole or scar on her entire perfect, porcelain body.

Emily let out a little gasp. The woman stood there, looking at her, and as she looked into the woman’s beautiful eyes she felt all panic leave her. This was so normal, so natural. She stepped back into the shower, letting the water cascade over her, over her body, into her hair. She closed her eyes...

She remembered how odd this was. “What am I doing here?” she demanded, stepping forward... and met the woman’s gaze again.

It was the most sexy, most sensual, most surprisingly good feeling she’d ever felt, like being wrapped in a lover’s arms; but somehow it was all inside her head.

Emily let out a yelp, stepped backwards, and bumped against the tiles.

“You... you...”

“I had to get you out of those clothes,” the lovely woman said. Her Southern voice was so soothing, so trustworthy. Emily could easily believe every word the woman said. She heard the sensual, mesmerizing voice and knew she was perfectly safe... nothing could harm her.

“You’ve been fighting for so long,” the woman continued, and took a step towards her. “Your clothes were filthy.” Everything the beautiful Southerner was saying was so reasonable; it made so much sense. “I couldn’t let you suffer like that any longer. You’re so beautiful...” Now the woman’s hands were in her wet hair. Her touch felt so amazingly good! “You should let yourself be beautiful,” the tall woman said.

“How did I get here,” Emily repeated dumbly. If she’s talking she can’t be...

“You saved my life,” the woman said. With her gentle hands, she turned Emily around, and the blonde girl felt the water relax her as it flowed over her. “I brought you home.” She heard the sound of something squeezing, and then the woman’s hands were in her hair again, massaging her scalp, rubbing shampoo into her hair.

Emily’s eyes closed automatically. The woman’s touch was so gentle, so sexy, it was hard to be afraid. “Who are you,” she managed. She was so happy...

“My name is Scarlett.”

“Like in Gone with the Wind?” Emily couldn’t help asking.

“That’s what gave me the idea, yes,” Scarlett said. She was rinsing her hair... and now soapy hands were massaging her shoulders, making her relaxed and sleepy.

Emily’s rational mind was content and sated. She couldn’t ponder which questions would be tactful and which would be unwise. “Why am I letting you do this?” she asked.

“You’re hypnotized,” Scarlett said.

Hypnotized. That explained a lot. It explained why she felt happy, relaxed and carefree. But she couldn’t remember an induction.

Scarlett’s soapy hands were caressing her breasts, wiping all the sweat away. It felt soothing, felt so incredibly good...

Why would she let a strange woman hypnotize her?

“When was the induction?” Emily asked.

She let Scarlett turn her around, and the dark-haired woman ran her soapy hands up and down Emily’s arms. I could so get used to this, the huntress thought, and extended her arms to help Scarlett.

“There wasn’t one,” the sexy Southerner finally said.

Panic seized Emily, and she stepped backwards again. That could mean only one thing. “You’re a... a...”

Scarlett fell to her knees before her.

Stunned, Emily looked down at the gorgeous woman. Long raven-black hair fell in soft waves down to the woman’s naked waist. Emily could not help but admire the amazing curves of her ass and hips. The water was soaking into Scarlett’s hair now, changing from glistening droplets to heavy dark tresses. The blonde woman glanced through the shower door, and realized the only light came from candles.

Then she felt the most perfect sensation of her entire life as Scarlett’s soapy hands started to wash between her legs.

Emily gasped aloud. “I... I...”

“Let me,” Scarlett said soothingly. “Don’t fight it.”

“But you’re a...”

Scarlett looked up at her, and Emily saw the flash of fangs as the brown-eyed beauty’s canines extended. She nodded, and kept washing between Emily’s legs.

Emily moaned as exquisite, perfect sensations melted her body.

“Vampire,” the blonde woman finally squealed.

Scarlett’s fingers were inside her, one caressing her pussy, the other teasing her clitoris. It felt so damn good, not at all like a violation, and Emily felt the energy rising inside her. Her blue eyes opened wide, and she started trembling. She leaned back against the shower wall, panting. This couldn’t be happening, she thought, she couldn’t be naked and helpless in a shower while a vampire brought her to climax!

She had to hang on. “No,” she whispered, trying to push the feeling down.

“Don’t fight it,” Scarlett soothed. “That’s right... let yourself come... that’s right.”

She was already here... what difference did it make?

The lady vampire leaned forward, and Emily felt her tongue caressing her clitoris, licking, licking. Emily wanted to scream, she wanted to panic, but it felt so natural, so unbelievably good, not at all like she was with a stranger, not at all like she was with an undead predator. She wanted to scream and didn’t know whether it was in fear or climax...

She couldn’t let go, not like this...

“What’s your name?” Scarlett murmured.

“I...” she squealed. She couldn’t tell her, she couldn’t.

Scarlett was kissing her thighs. “What is your name?”

“Emily,” the blonde girl breathed.

The lady vampire looked up at her. “Emily,” she repeated, in that soothing, Southern, sexy, irresistible drawl. Hearing the naked woman say her name was too much. She felt herself releasing without wanting to, felt her body tremble as she came, she climaxed, she orgasmed, she squealed in perfect pleasure.

“That’s right, Emily,” Scarlett said, staring up at her.

She spoke my name, the blonde girl thought... please say it again...

As if the vampire could read her thoughts, Scarlett spoke.

“Emily.”

It was like a caress.

And when Scarlett’s hands and lips went between the blonde woman’s legs again, she knew she couldn’t stop her.

* * *

Emily stared at the lady vampire as she stepped out of the shower and handed her a towel. The cloth was maroon, and so, so soft...

A female vampire. Emily had never seen one; she’d never thought of this before. She’d been so unprepared. All the vampires she’d destroyed were male.

Of course there must be female vampires, Emily thought, wrapping the towel around herself. There were Dracula’s brides; Carmilla; Akasha...

Scarlett handed her another towel. Without thinking, Emily began to dry her long hair. It felt so good to have it down for a change.

Oh god. Was that my thought, she wondered, or is Scarlett making me think that?

Emily looked up, and saw her own reflection in the bathroom mirror. Although Scarlett was standing right in front of her, there was no corresponding image in the glass.

She really is a vampire, Emily thought. And I’m doomed. I never saw this coming, but I’m in the bathroom with a lady vampire in her house. I have no idea where I am or what happened to my things.

“Are you all right?” Scarlett asked.

“What?” Emily burst out. “Why should you care? I’m just prey to you! Why haven’t you eaten me yet?”

“I should think that was obvious,” the lady vampire said, wrapping her own hair in a towel and piling it on her head. She slid on a purple bathrobe, and offered one to Emily.

The blonde huntress had had enough of being naked in front of a vampire, so she put on the robe—although it was several sizes too tall for her.

They left the bathroom, and Emily followed her hostess down the corridor to the left, memorizing her steps.

“Every vampire I’ve ever met has wanted to kill me,” Emily stammered.

“I’m not like most vampires,” Scarlett said, ushering her into a large chamber.

It was a bedroom. There were no mirrors, but there were three wardrobes, a walk in closet, and a four-poster canopy bed done up in red velvet.

“You can’t expect me to...” Emily began.

“Why not?” Scarlett said, and grinned.

I’ve never thought of a vampire grinning before, Emily thought. Don’t let yourself fall into a trap! her instincts chided her. She’s using you, playing you, manipulating you. You’re only food to her. You have to escape!

“You’re so beautiful, Emily,” Scarlett said, turning to her. Her drawl was so sensual, so powerful—the huntress had to constantly remind herself that only fools took vampires at their word. “And now that you look like a woman as well as a warrior... I want you to be my companion.”

“I kill vampires!”

“I see no problem with that,” Scarlett responded. Everything she said sounded so reasonable! Emily had to fight back.

“Vampires don’t work in packs, no matter what the gamers think,” Scarlett was explaining. “We’re loners. Other vampires are rivals, almost without exception. No group of larger than four has ever managed to work together for more than a week that I know of. Vampires kill each other far more than mortals kill us. You know how to handle yourself among my kind. That’s part of the reason why I want you as an ally.”

“And the rest?” Emily managed, her voice sounding too meek for her liking.

“I am very strongly attracted to you,” the lady vampire said.

“No,” Emily said.

“Why not?” Scarlett said, and dropped her robe to the floor. Aside from the towel on her head, the exquisitely lovely lady vampire was standing before her, nude. Emily had trained herself not to look at a vampire’s face, but how could she fight something when she couldn’t even look at its body? For she couldn’t stop the thoughts that ran through her mind. What would it be like to caress Scarlett’s pale flesh, Emily wondered. Would her body respond the same way my own does?

“I can’t trust you,” Emily breathed, turning away. Oh god, she was turning her back on a vampire. Is there anything in here she could use as a weapon? “You’re so... hypnotic. There’s no way I could tell the difference when you’re telling me the truth and when you’re lying.”

“I’m not going to lie to you,” Scarlett said in her amazing voice, and Emily found herself believing her, even though she knew she should not. “Come to me, Emily.”

Oh she wanted to, she wanted to press her body up against Scarlett’s and dance with her, forget that the gorgeous damsel was undead... and when she says my name, Emily thought, it feels like a caress.

“I can hypnotize you,” Scarlett said, and Emily felt the lady vampire’s presence right behind her. “I don’t want to. I want you to fall for me because of me.”

“That’s not going to happen,” Emily gasped. Her voice sounded too high; she had to stay in control.

She felt Scarlett’s hands touching her head, and the towel came away. Long wet hair fell all around her, down her back, touching the curve of her ass. Emily shivered, but then felt something in her hair.

It was a brush. The lady vampire was brushing her hair.

Stroke, stroke, stroke. Every brush made Emily more comfortable and relaxed. Every caress put her at ease.

She heard Scarlett’s voice in her ear. Her lulling voice was all around her, surrounding her; it was the only important reality.

“You’re feeling very sleepy,” came Scarlett’s melodious voice, and Emily realized in a flash of panic that her eyelids were drooping. She forced them open.

Caress, caress, caress went the brush in her hair. Emily stared ahead, too scared to stay and too scared to run.

“You can’t help it, this is what you’ve always wanted,” Scarlett said. “You’re being hypnotized, and you don’t want to fight it, you won’t fight it, you can’t fight it. You surrender to hypnosis; it’s your nature. You want to be hypnotized, you are being hypnotized, you are already hypnotized.” Brush, brush, brush. “You are in my power, and my spell is all around you and inside you. You are under my spell, Emily.”

Caress, caress, caress... she said my name... caress, caress, caress...

“You know nothing else but my spell, and you can’t resist me,” Scarlett told her. Brush, brush, brush. “You’re deeply hypnotized, deeper than you’ve ever been, and you feel fantastic. You have been enchanted; you feel perfect; you will do whatever I tell you.”

Scarlett stopped brushing her hair, but Emily still felt wonderful, still felt relaxed and sleepy, warm and fuzzy. Scarlett turned her around. They were facing each other; Emily was struck again by how incredibly gorgeous the lady vampire was. Pale skin, perfect curves, incredible long dark hair—she’s taken it down again, she looks so beautiful, Emily thought—and deep, intoxicating, bottomless ebony brown eyes.

You’re not supposed to look a vampire in the eyes, an internal voice said—but Emily decided to ignore it. She looked into Scarlett’s brown eyes, and she felt safe. The lady vampire’s hypnotic eyes were everything she’d ever wanted, everything she’d ever dreamed of. All she wanted was to be under the spell of those eyes, for those eyes to beguile her and bewitch her.

Scarlett led her to the bed, and they sat down on the edge, facing each other. A nudge from the lady vampire, and they were lying down together.

“Tell me everything,” Scarlett purred.

* * *

“I swore I would avenge my sister,” Emily explained, lost in Scarlett’s brown eyes. “I would give her justice... I would stop anyone from ever being killed by a vampire again.”

“I’m sorry about your sister,” Scarlett purred, stroking Emily’s cheek. “I can’t use you, not now. I can’t make you my toy, not after this. I will release you from my spell if you wish.”

Why would I want that, Emily wondered. “No,” she said, staring deeper into the lady vampire’s eyes. They were as gorgeous as polished ebony. “I’ve never felt more comfortable with anyone in my entire life. I like being under your spell.” Without breaking eye contact, she scooted closer, half afraid that Scarlett would make her drop her gaze.

“That’s just because I have you fascinated,” Scarlett told her.

“I like being fascinated,” Emily said. She felt herself smiling. This was so surreal, so exotic, so impossible, so perfect. She was under the spell of a lady vampire. She’d never felt so vulnerable, so open, so sexy, so safe.

Scarlett nodded around her intoxicating brown eyes. “All right. I am going to wake you up, Emily, but it’s all right, because I can hypnotize you again whenever I want.” She paused. “You know I can hypnotize you anytime I like, right?”

“Yes,” Emily breathed.

The lady vampire closed her eyes and snapped her fingers.

With a screech, Emily sat up and wrapped the sheet around herself. They were both stark naked—and the vampire had controlled her—and it had felt so, so good, and she’d loved it—and how could she be awake now?

Because vampires liked to play with their food.

Emily scurried away, but the drapes hung over the sides of the bed. She pushed them aside and jumped through—and saw the gorgeous room, full of artwork, of wardrobes, of lit candles.

In a flash, Scarlett was in front of her, long black hair swishing over her naked breasts. Emily looked away—but Scarlett’s hands were on her cheeks, drawing her gaze onto her face, into... her eyes.

Emily felt Scarlett put her will to sleep, and she knew only the vampire’s will. Her face relaxed, and slowly went blank. She loved this, it was so perfect; she felt her nipples get heavy, felt a wet tingle between her legs as she started to get aroused. I’m being aroused by a vampire, she thought, and stepped forward to better surrender herself to Scarlett’s eyes.

“Oh my,” the raven-haired vampire said. “You’re jealous. I’m so sorry, Emily. I wish it had been me that night, I wish it...”

Emily tilted her head, but kept her blue eyes locked onto Scarlett’s perfect ebony-brown pools. Scarlett was so hypnotic; why didn’t she have the entire world under her spell?

“I don’t understand,” Emily said.

“You’re terrified of me,” Scarlett said, drawing her closer and placing her hands on her shoulders. “But you love being hypnotized. Did you know you were bi in high school?”

Emily shook her head, her long blonde hair swishing over her naked back.

“You’re a late bloomer,” Scarlett said. “I knew when I was fourteen, and I thought I was a late bloomer. You dream of being hypnotized, but the only time you saw a vampire control someone, it was that asshole the Nachtzehrer, and he took your sister. You couldn’t let yourself realize you wanted to take her place, because it was a male vampire controlling her—not a female, which is the kind you wanted. I’m so sorry that happened to you, Emily. I can’t bring your sister back, but I can give you what you want. When we’re done, you can let her go and let yourself grieve, and let yourself want me back.

“You are deep under my spell, and you believe all I tell you...”

* * *

Emily and her sister climbed down the tree and onto the street, giggling and holding hands. They ran down the sidewalk, laughing. A few more yards and they’d reach the playground.

“So what are we going to do?” Emily asked her sister.

“Look for boys!” her sister laughed. Then she saw the figure beneath the street lamp. “Who’s that?”

“I don’t know,” Emily said. “No, wait, it’s not safe!”

Her sister had charged forward, but it wasn’t a man—it was a woman.

She was tall; Emily’s sister skidded to a stop a dozen feet in front of her, and titled her head slightly to look at the woman’s face.

Beautiful long wavy hair fell to the girl’s waist. Her eyes were deep and inviting; they almost shone in the streetlight. Emily screamed as she extended fangs, and her sister just stood there dumbly.

“No! She’s a vampire!” Emily screamed, and ran towards them. Her sister was walking dumbly towards the creature...

Emily seized her sister’s shoulders and pushed her back. “No,” she said, looking up into the lady vampire’s dark eyes. “Leave my sister alone! Don’t hurt her! Take me instead!”

The vampire girl nodded, and stepped forward. Emily had seen Dracula movies, she knew what vampires did with their eyes—but she stood her ground bravely, and waited for the oh-so-sexy hypnosis to take her over.

It did; the lady vampire’s spell embraced her mind like a lover’s caress. She fell into the vampire’s deep brown eyes. Emily felt her body grow aroused, yearning for the dark-haired girl’s touch. She felt her willpower go to sleep, and she knew only that she wanted to feel the woman’s kiss, to feel the ecstasy of her fangs in her neck. She stared into the lady vampire’s hypnotic brown eyes, and they beckoned to her. Emily couldn’t help herself—she reached for the seductress, meeting her lips in a kiss. The vampire’s lips were cool and sweet and soft; they yielded to her touch and their tongues slid sensually around each other. She welcomed the vampire’s hands on her ass, on her waist. She felt the vampire girl reach around her head and pull her hair out of the ponytail, so it fell down free to her belt.

“Can you love me?” the vampire asked.

This made no sense, but the blonde girl answered anyway. “I want to get to know you, so I can fall in love with you.”

“What’s your name?” the vampire girl asked. She had a soft, sweet voice, with just a touch of Kentucky drawl.

“Emily.” She knew the vampire had seduced her with her eyes, like vampires seduced all their prey. She wanted to control her, and Emily had surrendered herself willingly. It was everything she’d dreamed of. She knew the vampire girl could put her to sleep with a snap of her fingers; that she could make her kneel before her and offer her neck with only a glance and a gesture. This was ecstasy.

“I’m Scarlett,” the vampire girl said.

Scarlett. How perfect, Emily thought. If she was going to die a vampire’s prey, she wanted the vampire to be a girl named Scarlett.

“Can I bite you?” the vampire girl asked.

Emily nodded; she knew she had to nod, because Scarlett was controlling what she wanted. Of course she could bite her, though—Emily had offered herself in her sister’s stead. This was what she wanted.

“Is there anything you want?” Scarlett asked. How Emily loved being lost in those wonderful brown eyes.

“I want you to kiss me again,” Emily said. She didn’t know where that came from, but it made so much sense.

Scarlett’s head titled, and then they were kissing. Her kiss was so perfect, not like the rough force of a boy, but gentle, feminine, insistent. Emily could kiss her forever.

Then she felt Scarlett tipping her head back, and she moved willingly, letting the vampire girl nuzzle her neck. Emily’s long golden hair fell back; she closed her eyes; and she felt an insane, impossible rush of pleasure as Scarlett bit her neck and started drinking her blood. Emily felt a stirring between her legs; the energy encompassed her whole body; and she squealed and panted in pleasure as she climaxed. She was trembling, but Scarlett was holding her up. The brunette was impossibly strong for a girl her size, and Emily trusted her. She knew it was insane to trust a vampire, but she did it anyway.

And then somehow she fell into Scarlett’s arms, and she felt the vampire girl’s blood under her lips. She swallowed, feeling the brunette’s heartbeat—how is this happening, she wondered—and then pulled back, gasping.

Scarlett was standing there, immaculate and perfect. For the first time Emily noticed her clothes. The vampire girl was wearing all black; a silk blouse, a long skirt that fell to her ankles, and an oh-so-feminine leather trench coat.

“You are my lover,” Scarlett told her, brown eyes glistening.

“Yes,” Emily replied, and sealed the pact with a kiss.

* * *

She woke up in Scarlett’s elaborate bedroom.

Emily felt the bizarre coppery tang of Scarlett’s blood on her lips. So at least part of the fantasy had been real, she thought.

She was lying on the four-poster bed, and Scarlett was caressing her hair.

Emily’s blue eyes sought Scarlett’s brown. The lady vampire’s eyes were intoxicating, and even though she was not actively trying to hypnotize Emily at the moment, the blonde girl somehow knew that she could easily will herself into a trance using Scarlett’s eyes as a focus.

“You’re not afraid any more?” the lovely vampiress asked.

“Not of you,” Emily replied. “You seemed younger in that fantasy, though.”

Scarlett shrugged. “You make me feel young, Emily,” she said. “I’ve never felt this way about anyone. I feel like a girl in love for the first time. I want us to be allies and friends as well as a vampire and her lover.”

Emily wrapped her arms around Scarlett and kissed her. The blonde woman felt the lady vampire smile and giggle under her kisses. The things Scarlett can do to me, she thought, the things she can make me feel. I trust her completely. The concept brought goose bumps to her skin and made her heart race. This was so sexy, so exciting. She was Scarlett’s thrall; the vampiress could hypnotize her whenever she wanted. She would live on the edge of ecstasy, for all the lady vampire had to do to make her lose herself in bliss was snap her fingers.

“There’s something I want tonight,” Emily told her.

“Mmm-hmm?”

“Let’s make love again,” she said. “And I want you to hypnotize me first.”

“You want...” Scarlett began.

“To be your slave, yes.”

Scarlett nodded, and stroked Emily’s cheek as she stared into her blue eyes. Emily gazed back, and felt her vampire lover’s sexy power overtake her, overcome her, bind her, and put her will to sleep. She was hypnotized. Her mind and body belonged to Scarlett, and she knew exactly what her lover wanted.

The blonde girl slid her hand between the soft flesh of her companion’s sexy legs. With her other hand, the huntress pulled her lover to her and stroked her long black hair, finally pushing the brunette’s face into her neck. Purring at the blonde girl’s caresses, Scarlett lowered herself down onto Emily and began kissing her throat. Emily felt rapture energize her, felt the climax building inside of her... and then Scarlett sank her fangs into Emily’s neck. Emily cried out as the orgasm took possession of her. This is crazy, she thought, this is insane, I’m coming just because she’s biting my neck... but she’s hypnotized me, and she can make me come whenever she wants.

Emily took her breaths in deep gasps, it felt so good. Peak, fall, peak, fall. Scarlett moved to kiss her lips, and Emily kissed back desperately. Eventually, Emily caught her breath and closed her eyes. Their kissing slowed, becoming languid instead of urgent.

“Emily.” Scarlett whispered the huntress’ name like it was a caress.

She opened her blue eyes and found herself looking up at the vampiress’ face.

“Look into my eyes,” Scarlett whispered.

She’s going to hypnotize me again, Emily thought. I’m going to be hypnotized... I so want to be hypnotized... all I have to do is look...

The blonde woman swallowed, and stared up into the vampiress’ perfect brown eyes. They are so clear and so dark, she thought, so easy to stare into. It’s so easy to lose myself in their depths... in their depths...

Emily forgot everything save Scarlett’s eyes as the vampiress’ voice slid into her mind. She couldn’t really hear what the lady vampire was saying... she knew only that she was hypnotized, and that she’d come whenever Scarlett kissed her.

I’m going to WHAT? she thought... and then she felt herself tremble in ecstasy as Scarlett kissed her cheek. Another kiss, another shudder, another rush of release coursed through her muscles, her blood, her body... and then Scarlett kissed her neck, the place where she’d been bitten, and it felt oh so good. Emily’s nipples grew tender, the place between her legs became warm and moist. Scarlett was kissing her way down to her breasts, and Emily’s body climaxed with each kiss. Tense and release... the blonde woman was trembling and couldn’t stop, and she didn’t want to stop, for she surrendered to the spasms that came with each kiss, she felt her whole body surrender to Scarlett as the lady vampire kissed her breasts... she was so comfy and so sensitive and so excited... climax at each kiss... her body shook as Scarlett kissed down her stomach and down between her legs... orgasm after orgasm after orgasm flowed through her... and then Scarlett kissed her clitoris and her whole body shook violently as she experienced dozens of climaxes at once...

And she remembered this was a fantasy. She and Miss Scarlett were kissing, fooling around, playing with each other’s private parts.

Emily laughed out loud.

“Hmm?” Scarlett looked at her with her gorgeous eyes.

The blonde woman nudged the hypnodomme’s face towards her own. “That was the most intense fantasy we’ve ever done,” Emily said, amidst kisses. “I loved that!”

“I’m glad you did,” came Scarlett’s Southern drawl as her hand nestled between Emily’s legs. The blonde woman lay back and relaxed as the hypnodomme played with her vulva, her touch expert and familiar. Scarlett’s touch made her so comfortable and so relaxed.

“Shannon?” Emily finally said.

“Mmm-hmm?” Miss Scarlett propped herself up on one elbow.

“Do you love me?”

“Yes.”

“Would you...” Emily began. She couldn’t seem to meet the Southerner’s gaze. “Will you tell me?”

Emily felt the oh-so-seductive brush of Scarlett’s little finger under her chin, and she didn’t resist the pressure of her lover nudging her face upwards. Her eyes met Scarlett’s.

Her lover’s eyes were deep and dark and wonderful.

“I love you, Emily,” Miss Scarlett whispered.

Emily rolled over on top of her, and pushed her lover down. The blonde woman stared down at the sexy Southerner; she adjusted herself so she was kneeling over Scarlett’s hips, facing her. The dark-haired hypnotist gazed up at Emily in surprise.

Emily ran a hand through her long blonde hair. It cascaded around her, falling in fine tresses down to her waist. Emily was beautiful, and knew it.

She leaned down and gave Scarlett a quick, teasing kiss, tugging slightly on her lower lip. “I love you, Shannon Mulbray,” Emily said. As the hypnodomme’s eyes lit up in delight, Emily kissed her again, and felt her lover relax into the kiss, enjoying it, surrendering to it.

“I love you, Miss Scarlett,” Emily said—and then kissed her again.

(To be Continued)