The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2007, le Duc de Kavaliere

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 4

Act One, Scene Four

A week later, Colleen was getting ready to leave for a rehearsal. I was killing time, touching up a web page from my home computer.

The phone rang, and I picked up the receiver without really thinking. “Hello?”

“Son?” came a booming voice I knew very well.

Great. Just great. “Hello, Father.”

“How are you?” he asked.

“Well, I—”

“Marvelous!” he thundered. “I’ll need you to come home for the weekend of the 26th.”

What a great listener you are, I thought. “Actually, I have to work,” I said out loud.

“Your brother is coming from Austin!” my father asserted. “I expect you to be there!”

Way to motivate, Father. “Well, what’s the occasion?”

“I’m getting married.”

Holy matrimony, I thought. “Slow down, you’re doing WHAT?”

“Getting married, of course,” he bellowed. “Are you on your cell phone? Are you losing your hearing?”

Not yet, but I will if you don’t stop shouting, I thought. “Who are you marrying, Father?”

“Her name is Holly,” he proclaimed. “She has attended the church for thirty years.”

Of course she has, I thought. How else could he possibly meet someone? “And she’s agreed to this?” I asked.

“Very funny, son,” he said, not amused but also not offended. “The wedding’s at the church, at five in the afternoon. See you then.” Click.

I took the phone away from my ear and stared at it.

Colleen walked in, adjusting an earring. “Did I just hear what I thought I heard?”

I nodded. “Probably. My father expects me to show up on the 26th.”

She looked perplexed. “Two weeks? Talk about short notice! Did you tell him about us?”

“When would I have the chance?” I pointed out.

“Point taken.” The redhead nodded reasonably. “I’m sure we can manage without you for one day.”

I laughed. “Why would I want to? My father orders me to drop whatever I’m doing and drive out to support him in marrying somebody I’ve never heard of without giving me enough notice to reasonably change my plans. I’m not going. I have a previous commitment supporting the woman I love as she performs.”

Colleen grinned her crooked smile. I slid an arm around her waist, pulled her to me, and kissed her.

She smiled at me, and traced a line from my cheek down to my chin with her index finger. “You do realize if we don’t find a way to attend his wedding, he probably won’t attend ours?” she asked, looking into my eyes through her lashes.

I smiled wryly. “He probably wouldn’t anyway, darling.”

My fiancee tilted her head to one side. “Why not?”

“I doubt he’ll support the wedding. We didn’t meet at church.”

“Aaahhhh. Would it help if we did it in a church?” She wasn’t referring to the wedding.

“Probably not,” I said, kissing her again, “but it could be worth a shot.”

She dropped her gaze to the floor, then looked up at me again, the lustful light in her green eyes complimenting her crooked smile.

With a grin, I swept the papers off the desk, sat my fiancee down on it, and helped her wiggle out of her underwear. Her smooth hand was already caressing me as my jeans slid to the floor.

“So when are we going to do it, anyway?” I asked her, fondling and teasing the soft flesh between her legs.

Colleen coaxed me closer, cupping and caressing my member. Her hands were playful and bewitching. “Well, the last weekend of the Faire is Labor Day,” she said, and guided me inside her. “And classes start two weeks after that.”

“So, if we’re going to do it this fall, it has to be the week after,” I said slowly. My hips moved inward and outward, snuggling up to her, touching her deeply, making her smile.

Colleen giggled, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. “I can’t believe we’re getting married!”

“What kind of wedding do you want?”

She started kissing my neck, teasing me with her lips and tongue. My nostrils filled with her perfume, and my hands got tingly. “I don’t care that much,” she said between kisses. “The only people I really care about attending are my father, my sister and Amanda.”

I nodded. Most of Colleen’s friends in college had been men—who had either gotten married in the time since she left school in 1994, or had since dropped off the face of the earth.

“I’ll have to invite Stewart and Gerald,” I said, but lost my train of thought as she started nibbling on my neck. Chills fluttered down my spine, and I had to concentrate to keep standing. “And my brother and his family, of course. Ohh. Zel, you’re distracting me.”

“I love distracting you,” she said impishly, and nibbled on my neck again. Her kisses sent a rush of pleasure down to my toes. “I want you, Nick,” she said amidst her love bites. “I love that you want me.”

“I do want you,” I said, and pictured my lover in a wedding dress. We’d promise our hearts to each other for always.

Colleen buried her face in my neck, tantalizing me with quick kisses, then giving me an unexpected nibble. I was electrified, felt her touch echo all through my body... and I was getting ready, so ready.

“There are lots of wineries in Santa Barbara,” I managed. She felt so good I could barely stand. “I’m sure we could find a church if you want to.”

Colleen pulled back and shook her head. The wild light in her lapis lazuli eyes mirrored our desire. “It can be in a courthouse as far as I’m concerned! Ohhh. All that matters—is us. Ahh. I want you, Nick. I want you for the rest of my life!”

“I want you too,” I gasped, and pulled her to me, our lips meeting. I kissed her hard, and we came together, her nails scraping down my back.

* * *

“We’ll have to invite my father, too, but I don’t expect he’ll come,” I told her later on in the car.

“I should call my family right away,” Colleen said, and fished around in her purse for her cell phone.

My fiancee turned on the speaker-phone, and called her sister. She explained that we’d tentatively set a date—and she wanted her to be the matron of honor. Gina accepted happily, and promised she would come.

Then Colleen dialed her father.

“Hello?” came a woman’s voice. I glanced over, and saw the excitement fade from my fiancee’s eyes.

“Oh, hello, Eugenia,” she sighed.

“Colleen,” her stepmother said. She made it sound like someone had died.

“Is my father there?” my fiancee said patiently.

“He is not,” Eugenia replied, “but I can take him a message.”

We exchanged glances.

“That’s all right,” Colleen said. “I have good news, but I’d rather tell him in person. Can you have him call me back?”

“I suppose I can,” Eugenia said. Her voice sounded as if she were being told to join a chain gang.

“Thank you,” the redhead said, but the line had gone dead.

“Charming woman,” I observed.

“I NEVER understood what my dad sees in her,” Colleen sighed. “Never.”

I took her hand. “With any luck, it’ll be like his previous visits,” I told her. “He’ll come, and she won’t.”