The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2007, le Duc de Kavaliere

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 7

Act Two, Scene Two

Opening day arrived, and I was busy with last-minute preparations—up until the very minute before their first performance.

Once the Songbirds were safely on stage, I snuck around the back, made my way through the vendors, and leaned against a pole at the back of the audience, watching. Zelasha saw me, and winked.

They’d rehearsed generally what they were going to say, but didn’t hesitate to improvise. As it was their first show, Kaitlin introduced all the performers to the small audience, and said a little something about each one, usually made up.

Laughing and teasing each other, the Songbirds launched into their first medley. It was about a band of pirates, but the lyrics had been rewritten to describe all the pirates as women—which was especially funny when they sang about the buccaneers’ exploits with the opposite sex.

The second number was a drinking song, describing a gang of drunken gamblers who lost all their money—but didn’t care so long as the beer kept flowing. The audience loved that one, and laughed uproariously.

Then I noticed Rissa.

The curly-haired woman was sweating, and if she hadn’t such creamy South Asian skin, she would have been pale. Then she yawned, awkwardly.

I fixed my eyes on Zelasha, who quickly noticed my stare—and I gave an exaggerated glance towards Rissa. My fiancee noticed, and without missing so much as a measure, made her way over to her and slid an arm around her waist.

The song drew to a close, and Zelasha helped Rissa sit down. The dark-skinned woman smiled gratefully up at her. So far, so good, I thought. The audience was oblivious, and the Songbirds carried on with their normal routine.

“And now, one of my favorite love songs ever,” Zelasha told the audience.

“Which one?” Kaitlin asked her.

The redhead made a fuss of whispering in her ear.

“Oh no,” Kait said. “You really think we should do that one, with everything that’s going on between—” and she trailed off.

My fiancee nodded with a smile. “Alas, my love, you do me wrong...” she started singing, and the rest of the Songbirds joined in.

Indignantly, African-American Cleo—who had been facing the center of the stage—crossed her arms and turned around.

“To cast me off discourteously,” the singers continued as Brynna thrummed along on her guitar.

Flaxen-haired Saoirse swept past Francine and Alondra. She put her hand on Cleo’s shoulder, still singing.

“And I have loved you for so long, delighting in your company...”

I noticed with a smile that Cleo actually was wearing green.

“Your vows you’ve broken, like my heart, why did you so enrapture me?” Saoirse sang, taking the lead. Cleo looked over her shoulder at her, then turned away with an arrogant scoff.

“If you intend thus to disdain, it does the more enrapture me, and even so, I still remain a lover in captivity,” they sang. Finally, Jiliana coaxed Cleo to turn around and look at Saoirse, who had fallen to her knees.

“For I am still thy lover true; come once again and love me,” the Songbirds finished. With a loving smile, Cleo raised Saoirse to her feet and kissed her on the lips. Zelasha and the other singers applauded, and with laughter, the rest of the crowd did, too.

The Gypsy Songbirds performed eight more songs, then retired to backstage. I joined them immediately, and found—as I’d expected—the singers were all clustered around Rissa. The Asian woman was sitting cross-legged on the floor, her head in her hands.

“I don’t know,” she was saying. “This has never happened to me before. My heart was pounding, and the world was spinning, and—” she trailed off.

“Did you have stage fright?” I asked.

Rissa looked up at me and shook her head. “Never like this,” she said. “I get nervous getting up on stage, but it’s always gone away before!”

“What was different?” Kaitlin asked.

“Are you too hot?” I asked. “These outfits can get pretty heavy.”

Rissa looked down at herself. She was wearing a loose white poet’s shirt and a leather vest, but her skirt was light too—white cloth with red-and-blue trim around the edges. Her outfit was completed by leather boots; a red bandanna held her curly black hair out of her face.

“It’s not uncomfortable,” she said.

“Was the sun in your eyes?” Cleo asked, taking her hand.

Rissa shook her head.

“Zelasha, didn’t you say Nick helped you quit smoking with hypnosis?” Saoirse asked.

Instantly, all eyes were on me. I managed an “Ummm.”

“Yeah,” my fiancee said, and grinned crookedly. “He didn’t even charge me.”

“You think hypnosis might help?” Rissa said, looking up at me.

Yes, but it turns me on, and I’m not comfortable discussing this in public, I thought.

Saoirse spoke up when I didn’t answer. “I think it would. Do you think you could give it a try, Nick?”

“Er, well, I suppose so,” I said slowly.

“Um, when?” the Asian woman asked.

She wanted to do it now? Was she serious? “How soon until you have to go on again?” I asked.

“Two and a half hours,” Clancy said. “No rush.”

“Do you think it would make a difference?” Rissa asked.

“It could,” I said, and when everyone kept looking at me, I sat down, facing her.

The other Songbirds began to sit down in a rough circle around us, and Rissa—usually the model of poise—giggled worriedly.

“And I thought I was nervous before,” she said. “You’re not going to make me cluck like a chicken, are you?”

I laughed, as did a few others. “Not in the least. I promise.” I glanced around, trying to think of a way to reassure her, and hit on one. I looked over at my fiancee. “Maybe I can have your help, Zel?”

Zelasha’s look of surprise brightened into one of comprehension. “Oh, do it together, you mean. Would that work?”

I nodded.

“Okay then,” Rissa said. “I guess I’m ready.”

Zelasha scooted over to me. “You’re going to get very relaxed,” I began, “so you should be physically as comfortable as possible. Er, Francine, Brynna, can you get behind her so she can lean backwards?”

The two women sat behind Rissa as my fiancee started speaking.

“Let’s start with some breathing exercises,” Zelasha said, her hand finding mine and squeezing it. “Take a deep breath, hold it, let it out slowly, that’s right. You’re safe, all is well, you’re surrounded by friends. There’s nothing to be concerned about, nothing to worry about, all is well.”

“And it’s safe to relax,” I put in. “You can feel completely relaxed, completely safe—we’re all here to support you, we’re all looking out for you.”

Everyone had quieted down; one could hear a pin drop. “As you listen to our words,” Zelasha said, “know that we’re all here supporting you, taking care of you. The thing about this is that it’s really natural, really easy—you don’t have to work, don’t have to try, all you have to do is listen. It happens automatically.”

“It is very easy,” I agreed. “Just take deep breaths, in and out, calmly... everything is all right.”

“It’s like falling asleep on a warm summer afternoon,” Zelasha continued, her voice becoming lulling and sweet. “The sun in the sky, warm on your skin; a gentle breeze caressing your face, making you feel warm and relaxed.”

I squeezed my fiancee’s hand. “Feel that warmth on your skin, feel the sunlight lulling you...you can just lie there and absorb the sunlight, absorb it as it makes you feel more and relaxed, more and more at peace.”

“And the gentle breeze flows over your body,” the redhead put in. She spoke with complete confidence and grace. “It’s just the right temperature to relax you, fresh and clear and warm... and as it flows over you, it carries away all your fear, all your tension, all your worry... it carries them far away, making you feel so calm and relaxed.”

“So peaceful and relaxed in the sunlight,” I continued. “Calm and happy, tranquil and relaxed... basking in the sunlight, absorbing calmness, happiness, the sunlight making you so relaxed, relaxed and sleepy.”

“Feeling so calm, so in touch with nature, so at home and at peace,” Zelasha said. She was starting to use The Voice. I’d been watching Rissa, who was looking at us dreamily—and I glanced over at my fiancee. The redhead was leaning forward, her expression intense. Lord, she was beautiful; I admired the angles of her nose and chin. “So at peace,” she continued, “so comfortable, it’s easy to relax, and now you’re starting to feel sleepy, like you’re ready to take a nap.”

“Imagine the covers all around you on a sleepy afternoon,” I went on, and Zelasha squeezed my hand. Rissa’s brown eyes were no longer seeing us; the brunette was lost in a daydream. “Feeling so peaceful and warm, heavy and calm. Completely at peace, and ready to let go of the day, ready to close your eyes and take a nap.”

“Listening to our words,” Zelasha added, her voice gentle and alluring. “Our words are like the warm breeze, carrying away all your worries so that you’re completely free.”

“Our words relax you completely,” I put in, “so easy to listen to, so easy to follow, taking your cares away, filling you with relaxation.”

“And now you’re so relaxed and sleepy,” Zelasha said with a slow smile, “so relaxed and sleepy that your eyelids are drooping.”

Rissa smiled, and started to blink.

“Drooping so easily,” I said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Zelasha take the clip from her hair and shake it out; her red waves danced over her back.

“So very relaxing, safe and trusting,” Zelasha said, gathering up her hair over one shoulder. “So, so very sleepy.”

“So sleepy and heavy, so drowsy,” I said. “Eyes closing, it’s so hard to keep them open now.”

“Your eyelids are so heavy, it’s so natural,” Zelasha put in.

Rissa’s eyes closed for a moment, but she opened them again.

“Sinking down into a gentle sleep, it’s so easy and natural you can’t help it,” I said.

“And the more you try to keep them open, the heavier they become,” Zelasha continued. I loved hearing my fiancee speak that way; how I wished we were alone. She was so seductive...

“So very heavy,” I added.

“You don’t want to keep them open,” Zelasha insisted as Rissa’s eyelids drooped. “It would be so much work, it’s so much easier to let them close.”

“And when they do close, you’ll feel even more relaxed, more calm and peaceful then you’ve ever felt,” I said.

Rissa half-smiled, her eyelids blinking.

“And on the count of three, your eyelids will close, and you will fall fast asleep,” Zelasha said, her hand sliding up onto my leg.

“It happens so naturally, one, so drowsy, so sleepy, not wanting to keep your eyes open,” I went on.

“Two, heavier and heavier, so heavy, you can’t keep them open any longer...” my fiancee agreed.

“Three, sleep,” I said.

“Completely asleep,” Zelasha added.

“Fast asleep,” I finished.

“Deep asleep,” Zelasha agreed.

Rissa’s body sunk backwards, with Francine and Brynna supporting her. Rissa’s head ended up in the blonde woman’s lap.

Zelasha turned towards me, and I caught a glimpse of the fire in her lapis lazuli eyes. She was telling me she wanted me with her gaze. I cupped her cheek in my hand, and we kissed, loving, hard, and all too briefly.

“Wow,” Cleo said.

Saoirse smiled and yawned. “Wow is right,” she agreed, leaning her head on her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“She’s really hypnotized,” Brynna whispered, looking down at Rissa’s face. Zelasha and I scooted closer. The Asian woman was smiling peacefully; her chest rose and fell in an easy slumber.

“Rissa,” my fiancee asked, “were you worried at all about performing today?”

The Asian woman nodded, very slightly. If I hadn’t been watching her so intently, I wouldn’t have noticed.

“You are completely at peace,” I told her. “Completely calm, completely safe. Everyone loves you, no one will judge you. You are relaxed, confident and free.”

“What were you worried about?” Zelasha asked.

“I was afraid I’d let everyone down,” Rissa said slowly.

“Whatever for?” Francine said. “I thought she did great!”

“She was fabulous!” Brynna agreed. “We all sounded wonderful!”

“She was like the backbone of the group,” Alondra nodded. “I really liked how her voice kept us all together, on rhythm.”

“You hear that, Rissa?” I said, then realized she probably couldn’t. Rissa was only listening to my fiancee and me. “Everyone’s very proud of you. Everybody thinks you did wonderfully.”

“You have nothing to be scared of,” Zelasha agreed. “You have every reason to be confident.”

“Did you have any other fears or concerns?” I asked her.

“I didn’t want to fail,” Rissa said softly. “I’m surrounded by such dynamic voices—mine sounds so harsh next to the others.”

“Harsh?” came Jiliana’s British accent. “Her voice is so rich!”

There were murmurs of agreement.

“Rissa,” Zelasha told her, “we all love your work. You don’t have to be perfect. We love you anyway. You’re a part of the team. Even if you mess up, we will still want you to sing with us—but we know you’re good, and we believe in you.”

“Absolutely,” added Kaitlin.

“You have every reason to be confident when you sing,” I told her. Everyone nodded, and I started re-enforcement. “From now on,” I told her, “whenever you go on stage, you will be filled with confidence. You believe in your teammates, and they believe in you. You’re there to support them, and they’re supporting you, too.”

“You’re part of the group, and nothing’s going to change that,” Zelasha said. “You’re an amazing singer, and we want you to sing with us.”

“Everyone believes in you,” I added. “When you go on stage, you will be filled with joy—any nervousness will easily dissipate. You believe in yourself, and in your team mates. You know you’re a good singer, and together you’ll be great.”

“Are you confident and happy singing with us, Rissa?” Zelasha asked.

The Asian woman nodded.

My fiancee and I exchanged glances. “On the count of three you will wake up,” I told her. “You’ll be wide awake, refreshed, full of confidence, and remembering everything.”

“One, beginning to stir, beginning to wake up,” Zelasha said.

“Two, feeling like it’s a new day, full of promise,” I continued.

“Three, opening your eyes, wide awake,” my fiancee finished.

Rissa opened her eyes, sat up, and smiled.

“How are you feeling?” Cleo asked her.

“Good,” Rissa said slowly. “Was I really hypnotized?”

“Cluck like a chicken!” Brynna ordered. The Asian woman shot her a dirty look, and everyone laughed.

“I don’t feel any different,” Rissa said.

“Well, how do you feel about singing?” Kaitlin asked.

“Great!” Rissa said. “I can’t wait for our next show!”

Zelasha and I grinned at each other.

“I don’t know if I was really hypnotized, though,” she said honestly.

“Who cares,” I said. “So long as you feel better.”

Rissa nodded slowly. “I feel a LOT better.”

* * *

“That was great,” Zelasha said as we walked through the shops a few minutes later. Her arm was linked through mine, and she touched her head to my shoulder briefly. “I think it’s wonderful to be able to help someone that way.” She grinned crookedly at me. “Thanks for... um... being my partner!”

“My pleasure,” I told her. We reached the “Staffe Onlye” doors that barred the way to the campground, and passed through them.

“I really liked how you were there for Rissa,” she added. “Nick, being with you is, I dunno, so... empowering. I mean, I love hypnosis, but I would never have thought of doing that without you.”

We reached our tent. I unzipped the doorway, and ushered her inside.

“Have you ever done a tag-team like that before?” she asked, taking off her gaudy earrings.

I sat down on a chair and unlaced my boots. “Nope. I thought it would be a good idea, though, to show there’s nothing mysterious about hypnosis.”

The redhead nodded, and pulled her shirt off over her head. “I can’t believe how easy that was,” my fiancee said to me. “You were fabulous, Nick. I didn’t feel nervous at all. I knew you were there to help, and I wasn’t embarrassed at showing that side of myself.”

“You were something too,” I told her, and unlaced my shirt. “We worked together so well, I was amazed how easily it flowed.” The redhead nodded, and stepped out of her skirt. “Zel, there is no question that you are the woman I want to spend my life with. I want you.”

Zelasha stood in front of me, clad in nothing but her panties and her long hair. “I want you, too, Nikolai,” she said, and reached for me.

My clothes soon joined hers on the floor.

* * *

An hour later, we were lying together on the air mattress, snuggled in each other’s arms.

“So,” Zelasha said, running a hand through my hair. “Are you going to hypnotize me or not?”

“If you wish,” I said, trying to stop myself from grinning like an idiot. “Do you have anything in mind?”

My fiancee shook her head. “I’m trusting you. Let’s just have fun.”

“All right,” I said, “Hmmm—lie down on your front.”

She promptly obliged. I sat next to her and started rubbing her shoulders.

“Mmmmm,” the redhead sighed contentedly. “Sure your hands aren’t going to distract me too much?”

I began kneading her muscles. “Believe it or not, I’ve found that hypnosis via-backrub is one of the most effective induction methods.”

“Mmm-hmm?”

“Don’t you feel your muscles relaxing as I rub your shoulders?” I asked rhetorically. “As your shoulder muscles become more relaxed, your whole body begins to become more comfortable and relaxed, and you don’t have to think about anything but focusing on my voice.

“Feel my hands relaxing your muscles,” I went on, “feel my voice relaxing your thoughts, and the more your muscles relax, you find the more they can relax... you are sinking deeper into relaxation, you are becoming more calm and tranquil with each moment.”

My hands moved from her shoulders down her back as I spoke the hypnotic words.

“As your body relaxes, you are becoming more and more centered on my voice... it’s so easy to hear and accept my voice that you don’t even have to think about it... it happens naturally and automatically, just as your shoulders and back relax automatically under the caress of my hands.

“And now that relaxation is spreading throughout your entire body... from your arms to your hands, from your legs to your feet, from your neck to your head... your entire body is dropping into deep relaxation, and your mind is so completely relaxed too... so relaxed that you’re feeling sleepy.”

I snuck a peek, and noticed that Zelasha’s eyes were already closed.

“Your body has fallen into a deep sleep,” I continued softly, “and now your mind is also falling asleep... you are falling into that sleepy, wonderful, relaxed, cozy place where your eyes are so heavy and your body is so heavy... my voice is all you hear, your mind is too sleepy to think of anything else.”

I counted her down from three to one, then told her she was asleep.

“You are in a deep and comfortable sleep, and the deeper you relax the easier it is to hear my voice... the more you listen to my voice, the more you hear, the more deeply asleep it sends you...

“Zelasha love, in a moment I’m going to ask you some questions, and you will find that, even though you are very deep, you can answer me... you will find it easy to talk with me, and the more we talk the deeper you will sink into trance.”

I took a deep breath. “Zelasha,” I murmured into her ear, “is there any fantasy you’ve ever had that we’ve never done?”

“Yes,” she said quietly.

Gotta love it for the literal subconscious mind. “What is it?”

“Being tied up,” she whispered.

Whoa! I’d done a bit of bondage before, but it had been several years. Talk about learning new things about the woman you were going to marry!

I looked down at her. Zelasha was lying with her head turned to the left, so her wavy red hair streamed off to the right. She was delectably gorgeous, the sexiest woman I’d ever seen... and she had given up control, trusting me to do whatever I wanted with her. She had let herself be hypnotized, surrendered to me in the ultimate act of confidence in me. She was so strong, yet so vulnerable. I wanted to possess her, and I wanted to submit to her.

Bondage, eh? Well, I’d learn by doing.

“How do you feel in these daydreams?” I asked.

“Helpless,” she said in the strange little-girl voice she used when hypnotized.

“What excites you about being helpless?”

“I have no choice,” she confessed. “I have to do whatever you want—I have to trust you. You’re in control.”

“How do I act?”

“You drive me crazy,” she said. “You tease me until I can’t think straight, but I can’t act until you let me.”

“What techniques do I use?”

“Your hands,” she said. “Toys... ropes... handcuffs... blindfolds... gags... sense dep...”

Senwha? Oh, sensory deprivation. Hmm. I stood up and searched around in her trunk for one of the scarves that went with her gypsy costume. I finally found a purple silk one, along with... a paintbrush.

She’d brought a paintbrush? Oh, this could be interesting. I sat down next to her again.

“Zelasha, listen to me very carefully... you and I are going to share a fantasy, one that we will both love. In this fantasy, you have been kidnapped. Is this all right?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

So far, so good. “You will now feel me blindfolding you... this feels very sexy and sensual.” I briefly touched the silk to my face; it was indeed soft and smooth. I slid it under her head, and my hypnotized lover obligingly shifted a bit to make it easy for me to tie it as a blindfold.

Wow.

“Listen to me very carefully, Zelasha,” I whispered into her ear. “In a few moments, I will tell you to wake up. When this happens, you will awaken, and find yourself chained to a bed.

“You are chained spread-eagled to a bed,” I continued, rolling the sexy redhead over and positioning her limbs, “but these chains are not uncomfortable. You find they are very heavy, but they do not pinch or pull. You are wearing padded handcuffs, they hold you gently but firmly, so you can move a bit but not more than a few inches. These are very comfortable handcuffs. Your ankles are chained in the same way.

“You are lying on the most comfortable bed you’ve ever felt, but you have no idea where you are or where you’ve been taken. As far as you’re concerned, you went to bed one night and woke up here, with no idea how you got here.

“The idea of escaping won’t even occur to you. You have been kidnapped, and you are chained so securely you know you can’t get away.

“When you wake up, you will recognize my voice, but you will not be able to place it. You will realize I’m someone you know, but for the life of you you won’t be able to remember anything about me, or where we met, or anything.

“Is everything I’ve told you about this fantasy all right with you?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

Cool.

“On the count of three, you will wake up,” I concluded. “You are blindfolded and chained to a bed, with no idea of where you are or how you got here. You will recognize my voice as someone you know, but you cannot place me. You are lying on the most comfortable bed you’ve ever felt, your chains cause you no physical discomfort, and you are completely helpless. On the count of three... one, two, three.”

I snapped my fingers. I knew it was a cliche, but I couldn’t help it.

Zelasha started.

“What, where... oh god.” She struggled a bit—and it was completely and utterly adorable, for she wasn’t really struggling against anything.

She moved her head around, straining to see something—but the purple silk blindfold, the only real instrument of her predicament, wouldn’t let her.

“Where am I?”

“Hello, Zelasha,” I said softly.

She tensed. “I know that voice,” she said darkly. “Who are you?”

“You don’t remember me?”

A moment passed, then she shook her head.

“Where am I? Please.”

“Don’t worry, my dear, you’re safe,” I said, feeling exactly like a cartoon villain.

“What do you want with me?”

“I’m afraid that’s going to remain secret for now,” I said.

“Please, let me go.”

“Why would I do that, when I’ve gone to such lengths to bring you here?” I asked reasonably. “No, Zelasha, for the time being you are at my mercy... at least until you give me what I want.”

“You may not have noticed,” she said sassily, “but I’m not in any position to give anyone anything.”

I admired her flawless, voluptuous body. “That’s not quite true, you realize,” I said honestly... and caressed the bottom of her foot with the paintbrush.

“What are you doing?” she demanded.

“I wouldn’t want you to get too warm,” I said wickedly, and touched the sole of her other foot with the brush.

Zelasha gasped.

I traced the brush’s tiny tip over one foot, then the other—a very light touch, and not too much, because I didn’t want to overdo it. Zelasha caught her breath every time I touched a new place... then I moved up to her ankles.

After several moments of teasing, I put the brush down.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked, shivering.

“You don’t know how long I’ve wanted this, Zelasha,” I whispered. “I’ve been dreaming of doing this to you.”

She swallowed hard as she realized what I was doing. “Who are you?” she asked again.

“I am the Cupid to your Psyche,” I told her, slowly sliding a finger up and down her leg. “The Phantom to your Christine.”

“The Cary Elwes to my Ashley Judd,” she accused.

Hmm? Oh yes, the “Kiss the Girls” movie, with Morgan Freeman. We’d just watched it together a few weeks before coming to the Faire.

“That too,” I grinned, and turned the paintbrush’s attention to her calves.

She started moaning. “You’re helpless,” I whispered as the brush played around her thighs. “You can’t stop me.”

Her only reply was a groan.

I shifted, abruptly, to her neck. She let out a long hiss.

“You can’t tell me you’re not enjoying this,” I whispered, as I teased her ear and made her shudder.

“I’m not,” she said, but her voice sounded a little strained. “I want you to let me go. Now.”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that,” I said... although I was tempted to end the spell and kiss her lovely, full lips. “We have a long way to go.”

“Oh no,” she panted.

I ran the brush up one arm. She started shivering... but not from cold. “You can’t resist me,” I said. “You can’t stop me.”

I began to paint up and down her ribs. Zelasha gritted her teeth. “Please,” she said.

“Not yet,” I whispered as the brush made patterns all over her exposed body.

Every so often I would touch a place that made her shiver, but mostly we played a game—she would make heroic efforts not to moan under the touch of the paintbrush, and I would try harder.

After a few moments, I put the brush down and kissed her cheek. Zelasha shuddered. “Who are you?” she asked again.

Instead of answering, I began to kiss her... across her jaw to her other cheek, then her ears, then her neck and shoulders.

She moaned unabashedly as I kissed her chest and sides, over her breasts, down to her legs.

“Why... why are you doing this?” she groaned.

“There’s something I want from you,” I whispered in her ear, then returned to kissing her outer thighs... then working my way around and inward, then down her leg to her ankles.

She trembled. “Please,” she whispered. “Please.”

“Please what?” I asked.

“Please... let me go.”

I began to paint her, up and down her sides, as I kissed her breasts. “Are you sure that’s what you want?”

She nodded frantically.

I began to kiss between her legs. She squealed. I kept kissing her, and soon she was writhing on the bed. “Please!” she said, almost screaming.

“What will you give me?” I asked, my fingers roaming over her body.

“Anything!” she begged.

“Do you promise?” I asked.

“YES!” she cried.

“You’ve given me your word,” I said wickedly. “So you are honor bound to keep it.”

She managed to nod amidst her squirms.

“I’m taking your chains off,” I told her, and touched her ankles, then her wrists. Zelasha sat up quickly, and tore the blindfold off. She looked around wildly, and then stared at me, her gorgeous green eyes wide and innocent. She was almost shaking.

“I... know you,” she said.

I nodded. “Are you prepared to keep your word, Zelasha?”

She swallowed, hugging herself, then nodded. “What do you want from me, my prince?”

Wow.

“A kiss.”

She stared at me in disbelief, then pounced on me. I fell backwards onto the bed with Zelasha on top. Our lips locked, meshed, and melded; our tongues touched and writhed.

“You bastard,” Zelasha snarled, kissing me hard. “You... fucking bastard.” Her hand slid down my stomach and found my member. “How dare you do this to me?” she demanded, and slid me inside her. I cupped her breasts with my hands, but she seized them and pushed them down on the bed, locking her fingers around mine. “Who do you think you are?” she continued. She rocked her hips, squirming madly, rubbing me inside her. Lord, she was sexy, but this wasn’t quite what I’d expected. “Ohhhh, dammit,” she gasped. “Damn, oohh, I want you.”

I struggled, but Zelasha pushed my hands down again.

“What?” I asked.

“How dare you kidnap me?” she demanded. Ohhhh, I understood—she was still in the fantasy. Would she still accept my suggestions?

“Dammit, I have to have you,” she growled, and we kissed again, her mouth covering mine, urgent and desperate.

“You wanted me to kidnap you,” I told her.

She stared down at me, eyes burning with green fire. We rocked in passion, the fury in her eyes momentarily changing to confusion—then rekindling.

“I know I did,” Zelasha growled, “but I didn’t mean this!” Pressing her lips together, she made love to me desperately, up and down, pushing and throbbing.

“But you want me to be in control,” I told her.

She blinked as the suggestion took effect, then shook her head, her long red hair falling into her face and tumbling around my right shoulder. “But I’m in control now,” she said. “I won’t let you get away with this.”

She sucked in her breath, and her muscles squeezed me, full of hunger. Damn, she felt good.

“Tell me you liked being controlled,” I told her.

She squeezed my hands. “No.” Her lapis lazuli eyes shone with fierceness. She rolled her hips, her muscles holding my member tight inside her.

“When you tell me you liked it,” I said in my most hypnotic voice, “you will feel so good you have to come.”

“Oh god, no,” Zelasha moaned. “Oh no...” But as my hands clenched hers, I saw the conflict on her face between anger and passion, and the passion won. “I liked it,” my fiancee whispered, and her muscles clenched, a tremor running through her body. “I liked it,” she repeated, and groaned aloud as another little orgasm raced through her. “Oh dammit, I loved it,” she groaned, and full climax gripped her body. Her muscles squeezed me, my body reacted, I was almost there...

“I loved it!” she cried, and orgasm shook our bodies as we came together. “I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!” Lord, she’d figured out that she’d come whenever she said that, and she shrieked it a dozen more times. She came and came and came; she let go of my hands, and I snaked an arm around her head, pulling her down into kisses.

“I loved it,” she finally whispered, and lay her head on my shoulder, gasping as the last orgasm shook itself through her body.

“Wow,” I said.

She turned her head to look me in the eye. “Dammit, I can’t remember,” she said glumly. “What the fuck is your name?”

I burst out laughing. She grunted, but I kept laughing—until she sat up, grabbed a pillow, and whopped me in the face—but this only made me laugh some more.

“On the count of three, you will wake up completely, remembering everything,” I said, gasping for breath. “One, two, three.”

Zelasha blinked, then looked down at me, her crooked smile appraising me.

“Nicholas Lyman Brannock, I love you,” she said. “And you drive me nuts, you know that?”

I shrugged.

“You just wait,” she said. “Next time, I’ll have you wrapped around my finger so bad you won’t know what hit you.”

“You’d better play nice,” I said, pulling her down into another kiss, “or else I’ll just chain you up again.”

“Throw me into that briar patch, brer fox,” she snickered.

(To Be Continued)