The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© 2007, le Duc de Kavaliere

Midsummer Knight’s Dream

Part 8

Act Two, Scene Three

Emily and Scarlett had enjoyed a wonderful opening weekend. All of Scarlett’s shows had gone perfectly, and Emily had watched her lover perform with such admiration that she almost missed her cues.

Emily arrived home on Sunday night to find Anna waiting for her. Her roommate had been happy to hear about Emily’s weekend, but she soon dropped the bad news.

“Actually,” Anna said, “I’m going to have to break our lease.”

Emily stared at her best friend. “What? You can’t mean that.”

Anna nodded. “Gavin has asked me to move in with him.”

Emily closed her eyes.

“Don’t be so negative, Em,” she said, and patted her shoulder. “I’ve been telling you how Gavin has commitment-phobia. This is a step in the right direction! Plus, I’ll be able to keep a better eye on him.”

“Anna,” Emily said quietly, “what if he cheats on you again?”

“He won’t,” Anna said firmly.

“All right.”

Her roommate looked surprised. “Great! I know you don’t like Gavin—I thought you’d be more upset.”

Emily shook her head. “If that’s your decision, I support you,” she said. “I suppose I just need to spend more time with him. Why don’t you bring him to the Faire one of these weekends?”

Anna smiled, and Emily thought the expression lit up her face. “That’s a great idea!” her roommate promised. “I’ll do it.”

About an hour after Anna left, Miss Scarlett appeared at the door, and Emily happily let her in. “I guess I won’t need to have a key made for you after all,” the blonde woman said glumly. “You can have Anna’s. She’s moving in with her boyfriend.”

Scarlett sat down next to her lover. “Things are more serious than we thought, then.”

Emily nodded sadly, then looked up at the raven-haired Southerner. “Are you absolutely sure you can’t hypnotize her? I remember the first night I met you—you put Anna into a trance so easily!” As if anyone could really resist you, she thought.

“I’m sure Anna wouldn’t let me,” Scarlett sighed. “Remember how she reacted to learning that we are together? I couldn’t surprise her, either. She knows I’m a hypnotist, and she’d be on her guard.”

“Then there’s nothing we can do,” Emily sighed.

Scarlett took Emily’s petite hand in her own. “Actually,” she admitted, “I did think of something.”

“You know a way to hypnotize Anna?” Emily asked eagerly.

“Not exactly,” the Kentuckian said. “I’m not the one who’ll be able to hypnotize Anna—you will.”

Emily looked at the sexy Southerner like she’d lost her mind. “But... but... I can’t hypnotize anyone,” the blonde woman stammered.

The hypnotist regarded her warmly. “You’ve certainly seen me do it enough times. You’ve been hypnotized yourself plenty of times, too. I am confident you can remember how inductions work. We know from before that Anna is a good subject. How long have you been friends?”

Since their freshman year in college? “Seven years,” Emily stammered.

“Anna is your best friend. She trusts you,” Miss Scarlett said gently. “I know you can do it.”

Emily suddenly laughed, releasing tension. “Wow! Me... hypnotize Anna. Wow. How... how should I do it? Should I use a swinging watch? Or my eyes?”

Miss Scarlett ran her hand over Emily’s straight blonde hair. “I don’t think an induction point would be the best way,” she mused. “You want to be subtle. You should use your voice.”

“Just my voice?” Emily echoed. “But... that will never work.”

“You have a lovely voice, dear,” Miss Scarlett told her. “It is very soothing. You were born for this.” The hypnotist thought for a moment. “But we should give Anna something to focus on too. Perhaps you could rub her shoulders, or brush her hair.”

Emily nodded slowly. “Her hair, yes. I’ve brushed her hair for her a few times.”

Miss Scarlett retrieved a hairbrush from her toiletries bag. “Let me show you,” the Southerner said.

Emily blinked a few times, then nodded. She sat down at her desk, and Miss Scarlett stood behind her. The blonde woman felt the hypnotist touch the hair clip at the base of her neck. It clicked, and her hair was free. She felt Scarlett gather up her long tresses, and let them fall exquisitely down her back.

“Now try to stay awake,” Miss Scarlett said, and Emily could hear the smile in her voice. As she felt her lover’s hands in her hair, all she wanted to do was close her eyes and go into a trance, surrendering herself to Scarlett’s magic; but she made a concerted effort to stay awake and listen to what the Kentuckian was saying.

“Tell Anna to relax,” Scarlett said, and slid her brush through Emily’s fine golden tresses. “Brush her hair very rhythmically, and try to keep it in time with her breathing. Tell her to feel the rhythm.” Emily felt a tiny tug as the brush glided through her hair. “You know how to hypnotize, Emily,” Scarlett continued. Emily focused on the Southerner’s voice, and her mind flashed back to the first time Scarlett had entranced her. Emily had been attending her show, and had fallen asleep in the audience. Afterwards, she and Anna had gone backstage to thank the hypnotist, and Scarlett had easily coaxed her back into a trance.

But there was something different about Miss Scarlett’s voice as she stroked Emily’s long golden hair with the brush—something that hadn’t been there before, when Scarlett had first seduced Emily and awakened primal desires within her. There was a new quality in Scarlett’s coaxing, caressing voice that Emily wasn’t used to. All the times that the femme hypnotist had telephoned and had lulled Emily into a trance, Emily had almost felt like she was Scarlett’s pet. Scarlett had hypnotized her, claimed her, taken her, and Emily’s heart had begged for more. The blonde woman was enthralled by what Scarlett could do to her and how she made her feel... but there was something else in the hypnotist’s voice this time.

“You can do this, Emily,” Scarlett was saying. The brush was caressing the top of her head, the sides, the back. Emily felt her long hair all around her, fine and golden and elegant. “There’s no question... just relax Anna with the hairbrush, tell her to sit back and enjoy the rhythm, tell her to relax more and more. Tell her the rhythm relaxes her, tell her the more you brush the more relaxed she gets, the more relaxed she becomes, and the more she can feel the rhythm.”

Emily felt her eyelids drooping. Scarlett’s spell was so natural, so easy to succumb to... but she had to stay awake and focus on the words, not the seduction behind them. She forced her eyes to remain open.

“Loop it like that, dependencies and rhythms,” Scarlett was saying. “Then tell her she’s getting drowsy and sleepy...” Emily felt her long hair fall, heavy and free. She was feeling her eyelids droop, easily and lazily...

“You are so beautiful,” Scarlett whispered. “I—I know you can do this.”

Emily forced her sleepy blue eyes upwards, forced her neck to twist around so she could look at the dark-haired hypnotist. Scarlett’s irresistible brown eyes were shining with desire, lust... and love.

“I’m yours,” Emily whispered. “Take me.”

Scarlett nodded around her deep dark eyes, and snapped her fingers. Emily felt her eyes close, felt her mind fall asleep, felt the ecstatic surrender of being under Scarlett’s spell... but part of her mind was still listening.

“You remember being hypnotized, Emily love,” Scarlett was saying. She’d never called her that before. “You remember clearly all the times I’ve hypnotized you... you know the words, know the patterns, know the secrets... and you know how to do this yourself. Your memory is quite clear. You love this and you know this well. The mysteries of hypnosis are safe in your memory... you know you can do this. Whenever you wish to hypnotize someone, you will remember how, the words will come to you easily and readily. You are full of confidence; you know you can do this. You can hypnotize anyone who consents to it, and you know you can hypnotize Anna. Do you understand, dearest?”

“Yesss,” Emily said.

She felt Scarlett’s perfect hands stroking her hair. “Do you want me right now, dearest?”

“Yesssss,” the hypnotized woman breathed.

“On the count of three, you will wake up, and know you are under my spell,” Scarlett whispered to her. “You are under my control, and the more you want me, the deeper under my control you fall. But the more you obey me, the more you want me.” Emily heard Scarlett giggle a little. “You know that I’ve hypnotized you and that I’m taking advantage of you, and you want to be angry with me—but you want me so much you can’t stop yourself from obeying me, and you love to obey me so much you can’t stop yourself from wanting me. One, starting to wake up, dearest, two, opening your eyes, three.”

Scarlett snapped her fingers, and Emily’s crystal-clear blue eyes fluttered open.

She stared up at Miss Scarlett. The hypnotist’s long dark hair was unbound, and her beautiful brown eyes were shining. She’s gorgeous even in faded jeans and an old t-shirt, Emily thought. But she had to keep her mind focused. “You were supposed to be instructing me in hypnosis,” she accused.

Miss Scarlett shrugged. “I’m sorry, love,” she said in that amazing, soothing, seductive Kentucky drawl. “I couldn’t stop myself.”

Stubbornly, the blonde woman forced herself to be annoyed—although it was hard to stay angry with her persuasive, charismatic lover. “You are the one who thinks I should be the one to hypnotize Anna,” Emily said.

Scarlett nodded. “And I’m sure you can do it, Emily love.” The dark-haired hypnotist took her hand.

Emily pouted, and pulled it away. “You think that my very first attempt at hypnotizing anyone should be with my best friend, and you want me to do it without her even realizing it? I need a little more practice!”

Miss Scarlett placed her hand on the blonde woman’s thigh. “What if I have something else in mind for right now?”

Emily glared at her, blue eyes flashing. Darn it, she thought, I was trying to concentrate... but Scarlett’s touch was so delightful! “You’re taking advantage of me!” she insisted.

“I am?” Scarlett asked, tilting her head charmingly.

Emily nodded. “You know how easily I go under for you, and how much I like it when you hypnotize me,” she said stubbornly. “But I want to concentrate on learning hypnosis.”

Scarlett’s hand crept up Emily’s leg, and the blonde woman shivered. “What if I have other priorities?” the Southerner asked.

“I thought you wanted to teach me!” Emily insisted.

Scarlett nodded. “I do, but right now I just want you.”

“What about what we decided?”

“Don’t you want me too?” Scarlett asked, an irresistible light shining in the depths of her dark brown eyes.

“Of course I want you,” Emily replied, then shivered as Scarlett’s hand began to caress her between her legs.

“Come to me,” the Kentuckian urged.

Emily shook her head. “You’re supposed to be teaching me... hypnosis...” But she couldn’t concentrate. Scarlett’s hand was gentle and heavy as it caressed and probed Emily’s private parts.

“Look into my eyes, Emily.” That melodious Southern voice...

“N-no,” the blonde girl replied. Emily tore her eyes away from her beautiful lover. “I won’t let you... distract me.”

Miss Scarlett reached out with her other hand and touched Emily’s face under her chin. Her fingers were sweet and sensual, and the blonde woman felt her body respond to her touch. “But you love it when I distract you, don’t you?” the sexy hypnotist asked.

Emily stared at the floor. “Yes, but I don’t want to be hypnotized right now. I want you to teach me...”

“But you do love to be hypnotized,” Scarlett purred in her delicious Southern drawl. “You do want to look into my eyes.”

“If I look into your eyes,” Emily stammered, “I’ll be... I’ll be...”

Delicately, Scarlett nudged the petite woman’s face towards hers. Emily blinked, but her blue eyes were instantly caught by the hypnodomme’s deep brown pools. The blonde woman gasped, her eyes widening slightly. She felt her gaze lock onto Miss Scarlett’s deep, irresistible eyes, felt her mind going blank under the power of the sexy Southerner’s stare. Emily felt herself surrender to her lover’s power; Scarlett was all she could think about. She was hypnotized. She’s seduced me, Emily thought, seduced me with a single glance.

“Tell me what you want, Emily,” Scarlett whispered.

There was only one possible answer. “I want you,” Emily admitted softly. She stared up at her beloved, lost in the dark-haired hypnotist’s bottomless brown eyes. She felt like a fly caught in a spider’s web, only the spider was her lover. She felt that Scarlett was binding her mind in hundreds of beguiling cobwebs, and she loved every moment of it.

Hips swaying sensually, Scarlett walked to the couch, slid her jeans and panties off, and sat down. She beckoned to Emily with one finger. The blonde woman knew she had no choice. She rose, moved like a sleepwalker over to the hypnotist, and stood before her, still staring into her compelling dark eyes.

“Whatever you do to me, you feel on yourself,” Miss Scarlett whispered.

Emily found herself nodding. “Yesss.”

Scarlett reached up, placed her hands on Emily’s shoulders, and pushed down gently. Emily lowered herself to her knees, her spellbound blue eyes never leaving the hypnotist’s shining dark pools.

At the hypnotist’s nudge, Emily buried her head between Scarlett’s legs, placing a tender kiss upon her lover’s pussy—and shuddered, in complete surprise, as she felt Scarlett kiss her own.

Bewildered, she looked up—to see Scarlett looking down at her with amusement. But there was a spark deep in her lover’s ebony-brown eyes—a fire of desperation, tiny but intense.

Scarlett hadn’t moved—but somehow Emily had felt her kiss.

“You... you hypnotized me?” Emily asked breathlessly.

The raven-haired enchantress nodded.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Emily turned her attention back to Miss Scarlett’s perfect vulva, and began caressing her with her tongue, then her lips. Immediately, the same sensation seized her. She was being licked by an expert, eaten out by a genius. She felt Scarlett’s hands caressing her hair, making her relaxed and focused once again; and she caressed her lover’s pussy with her tongue.

Emily shivered with the pleasure of it all. The hypnotic lips between her legs teased her, licked her, and excited her just as much as she did Scarlett. Her lover’s hands were stroking her hair, and Emily’s tongue finally found the hypnotist’s clitoris.

Scarlett moaned in ecstasy as Emily French-kissed the wonderful center. To Emily, it tasted of sugar and honey. All the while she felt Scarlett’s hypno-lips kissing her in the same way, in the same place... and more heavily she licked Scarlett’s clitoris, the more wonderful the touch between Emily’s legs became.

Finally Emily could stand it no more, and she looked up at Miss Scarlett. Sensing her lover’s motion, Scarlett looked down at her. The hypnodomme’s dark as-night brown eyes were wide with pleasure and passion. She nodded, and Emily slid two fingers inside her.

The blonde woman gasped, for she felt Scarlett’s fingers inside her, too—even though her lover’s real fingers had gone back to stroking her hair. Miss Scarlett was staring at her, and Emily let her blue eyes lock on to Scarlett’s irresistible dark spheres, feel the sweet sensation of surrender steal over her. She felt her lover’s spell come over her, felt her lover’s will capture her and enslave her. The two women locked eyes, and Emily felt the pattern of her breathing align itself to Scarlett’s ever-more-aroused panting. Emily felt the sliding motion of her fingers up and down inside her lover’s sugary-sweet sex fall in time with their breathing, felt the identical sensation of fingers inside her own body caressing her, pressing her, bringing her to orgasm...

She felt Scarlett’s tender muscles spasming around her, and her own body reacted along with her lover’s. The sexual energy they had created flowed through her and overwhelmed her like a tidal wave.

Emily felt strength flow out of her upper body, and she collapsed like a rag doll into Scarlett’s lap. Her lover shifted around, holding the back of her head, her neck, her shoulders, as she lowered Emily down to the floor.

Emily closed her eyes and just enjoyed the tenderness of Scarlett’s touch, the sweet sensation of her caresses... until she realized Scarlett was taking her shorts off. In surprise, Emily opened her eyes, lifted her head a little, and glanced down... to see Scarlett on all fours, facing her. Emily was naked from the waist down... and the raven-haired hypnotist, dark eyes shining, grinned at her like a Cheshire cat. The Kentuckian licked her lips, slowly and suggestively.

Emily loved looking at Miss Scarlett. Her lover was exquisitely graceful, and in addition to her amazing looks, possessed a commanding charisma that Emily simply could not resist. She wondered how Scarlett did it, to be so completely feminine, and at once totally compelling, utterly dominant. Her lover was staring at her like a cat seducing a bird. Her long dark hair flowed loosely down on both sides of her face with a few strands covering her left eye. Emily felt Scarlett’s soft dreamy hair brush seductively against her bare legs.

“Do you want me to do this sober,” Scarlett asked in her irresistible Southern drawl, “or hypnotized?”

Smiling, Emily lay her head back on the floor. “Both,” she murmured.

Scarlett laughed, and Emily felt her lover slide her beautiful head between her legs and start to tease her with her tongue, first all over, then concentrating on her vulva... and then move on to her clitoris. Scarlett’s tongue darted back and forth, in and out, up and down... and Emily let her body respond easily to the sensations. She surrendered herself to Scarlett’s femininity as it aroused Emily’s own and pounced on it. An orgasm rose inside her. Emily gave herself over to it, embraced what Scarlett was doing to her body, surrendered to the way Scarlett had taught her to relish the touch of another woman. As Emily shivered and moaned, Scarlett caressed and pressed her clitoris with her tongue. Emily trembled, the orgasm came, and she melted.

She felt Miss Scarlett padding over her like a panther, and opened her eyes. Her lover gazed down at her, dark eyes shining, and Emily knew she could easily fall in to those eyes, wanted to fall in, would fall in if Scarlett spoke just a phrase. She loved how Miss Scarlett could control her body and made her feel things that no one else could. She loved falling under the hypnotist’s sexy spell.

“Do you want to be hypnotized?” Miss Scarlett asked her. Hypnotized... the word echoed in Emily’s consciousness. All Scarlett had to do was say the word... hypnotized... and she could make Emily want it. Hypnotized. Emily wanted Scarlett to say the spell and place her mind in a trance. Hypnotized. Emily would be like a sleepwalker... hypnotized. She would be under Scarlett’s power... hypnotized. She would see what Scarlett wanted her to see, hear what she wanted her to hear, do whatever she wanted her to do. Hypnotized. Emily loved being hypnotized, loved it when Miss Scarlett hypnotized her, loved Miss Scarlett.

Emily felt herself nodding. “Yesssss,” she whispered.

“Look into my eyes,” Scarlett said.

Emily stared into Scarlett’s deep dark gemstone-eyes and felt herself tumble in, falling deeper and deeper. She felt her thoughts, her consciousness, her mind plummet into Scarlett’s eyes. She felt like she was diving, felt the waters of Scarlett’s spell close over her head, felt herself surrounded by her lover’s magic. She felt herself breathe in the bliss of surrender until she was filled with it, felt herself unable to distinguish the lines between her own body and Scarlett’s spell.

“Whatever I do,” her lover whispered, “you will feel it all over your body... a hundred times more powerful with each moment.” Emily nodded, knowing it was true.

Scarlett’s eyes were gone. Emily looked downwards, to see her lover’s head disappearing between her legs... and then the passion came.

She was one with it, one with the sensations, one with the intensity of having her lover eat her out, feeling her kisses on her vulva and her tongue tantalizing her clitoris, and feeling the same sensations on her toes, between her fingers, on her nipples and neck and ears and lips... feeling kisses and licks all through her body, feeling Scarlett’s fervor over every inch of skin.

Emily felt her body spasming again, felt herself tremble with the sheer joy of it all... but now Scarlett’s fingers were inside her, and her kisses were still so thrilling on her clitoris... and Emily climaxed again, and again, and again. She rode the amazing sensation of orgasm after orgasm after orgasm until she was utterly spent.

She felt, more than saw, Scarlett stand up. She felt her lover take her hand. She opened her eyes, and stood up at the hypnodomme’s gentle tug. Holding hands, the lovers went to Emily’s bedroom, and curled up together under the sheets.

Emily caressed Scarlett’s dark-as-night hair; it was thick and soft as it lay over the pillow. “I love your hair,” she confessed.

Scarlett smiled, and for the first time Emily saw a flicker of vulnerability within the deep hypnotic pools. “Thank you,” the Southerner said. “I was just thinking of the night we met, how jealous I was of you.”

Emily’s blue eyes widened. “Jealous? Of me? How?”

“You have the most perfect golden hair I’ve ever seen,” Scarlett said, remembering. “I wondered why you weren’t a model. I’ve always been so tall... I was jealous of your height, and jealous of your coloring. You’re so gorgeous, Emily. You look like a princess.” She caressed her lover’s face. “I love the tone of your skin, your nose, your cheekbones...”

Emily blushed a little. “I remember the first time I saw you,” she admitted. “How totally, utterly glamorous you are. I wanted to admire your hair, your figure, but I kept looking at your eyes, deep and dark like... like the night sky. You were so dazzling... and then I started falling for your voice.”

Emily leaned forward, and her lips brushed against Scarlett’s. The Southerner’s lips parted under Emily’s touch, and the two women kissed, long and deep. Kissing Scarlett was so natural, Emily thought; it was what she had always wanted.

“I’m so glad you’re here,” the blonde girl finally said.

“So am I,” Miss Scarlett said in her melodious Southern purr.

(To Be Continued)