The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mike Summers Sexual Realm

CONTAINS : FD MD GR TR CH FT

Disclaimer: This story contains representations of graphic sex acts an fiction, if you find such material objectionable or you are not an adult do not read any further. This story may be archived or distributed through a web site only so long as the site is not commercial, and this notice is left intact and unaltered.

Mike Summers Sexual Realm

Hello I ‘m Mike Summers,

And this is part of my story,

It all started over a few months ago..................

I was always sort of a secret fetish lover , rubber clothing ,chastity , bdsm play ,big tits ,transformation , you name it I like it . I don’t know if this makes me a pervert or just a normal guy but I never dared to make it public or tell my girlfriends about it , and that’s I guess what makes my relationships never last long.

Let me begin.

So ,one night I was ,I believe it was Friday night in mid December ,sitting in a extravagant dance club somewhere in Manhattan at the bar , when I all of a sudden was approached by an incredibly beautiful woman and I was thinking of her in rubber clad and under my domination to rule.

Aahhhh what an beauty.

She looked like she could take on the world , she’s about 1.85mtr with a face like Susan Ward , and her style of clothes a combination of rubber and metal ,not the really the bdsm -look but I like it especially on her body ,so beautiful and perfect , medium big breasts and........

Suddenly she stopped and looked at me , her eyes wide open , like she felt what I was thinking.......

I wondered what was happening next ?

But then she said “Hello there ,earth dweller” What is your name and where do you come from ?

Eearrh ‘my name is Mike I’m from New York City

I don’t think so Mike from New York City ,she said.

What don’t you think so ?

That you can dominate me !

I was scared stiff , did she read my mind or ...... hell!! how did she know what I was thinking before.

I JUST CAN I heard in my mind..

I’M VERY SPECIAL IN WAYS YOU CAN’T IMAGINE

She looked up at me again with her enticing eyes , like she had found her long lost fantasy or something. I already wanted to leave her at this place but I couldn’t move myself not that I was frozen but I couldn’t bring myself to move ,very strange like she had control over me.

FOLLOW ME , I WANT TO COMMUTE WITH YOU IN A MORE PRIVATE PLACE

So she walked away and I found my self able to move again only focussed or her body and behind , even so not being able to go my own way. Outside the club she walked in the direction of the streetcorner with me following a pace or two behind until she walked in the ally next to the danceclub.

But what happened next was incredible , blue lightning thundered from trashcan to the emergency exits but then , zwoozzzz a blue/greenish ray of light ascended from the sky and we where both drawn to the beam and the world faded in front of my eyes............

The next thing I know I woke up in an futuristic setting like a fluid metal organic shaped room laying on what appeared to be a similar shaped sofa of some kind. But then I heard a faint walking sound and closed my eyes pretending I was a sleep Where the hell was I and how can I get out of here......I was wondering?

Hello there earthling.

COME WAKEUP!!!

I KNOW YOU ARE AWAKE I heard again in my mind.

You have no need to worry , I will explain it all to you in a short moment. First I ‘m sorry I have taken you in such an abrupt manor but it deemed me necessary

You are here for a reason. You are chosen to help my people with our rebirth You ar.......

What!! Hold up wait a minute, I said in confusion ,you are stinking crazy What is this some new reality tv or something , let me out of here !! Where is the exit...

SHUT UP , BE SILENT!!

I went completely limp , not able to move or speak or whatever ,I found out.

Listen , she said, you are here for a reason , because you are the one.

My name is Scarla and I am an Felatian. As you can see I’m am very powerful. My people are on the verge of extinction some where in a far far away galaxy. I was sent here to this planet to find the one. We have long ago found out about your planet while searching the galaxy for new planets and discovered your race. We are so advanced in technological and magical area’s in ways you cant imagine But that’s also what has been our downfall , due to warfare between the technical races and the magical races our Star System is under threat of collapsing. We have no means anymore of reprocreating our kind , I’m one of our last children come forth of the parents of a technical and magical breed. That’s why they have send me to your planet to find a male counterpart to bring fort the genes to be able to reprocreate. We have lost all knowledge about the way to make love or expand the sexual realm. And that’s where you come in. The human race has been found to be the perfect humanoid life form to interact with our race. Its even said where related in some way , ha think of that zillion miles away. We need a male specimen to bring fort those genes and bestow his knowledge of this area of knowledge. But there’s only a catch to this indeed, the male himself needs to be engulfed with this knowledge and expertise, So for this I set out to find one in the places male humans with already appearent fetishes and knowledge usually tend to find there needs. And when I sensed your mind you where the perfect choice for me to consider that I could make you the one.

YOU MAY SPEAK NOW

This,..... this ...... is incredible this story you have told me . I said But but what do you mean with ...consider that you could make me the one.....

When I beamed you aboard my Starship I did some tests and experiments on you , to find out if you where compatible.

Compatible ?

Your genetic makeup is perfect to combine with our race you only have just an 0.005% difference , even less than you differ from your relatives. But we have to change some things about you I’m afraid.

So therefore on the behalf of the people of the intergalactic honourbound Starforce and the planet Felatio do you accept your fait I’m asking of you.

Okay ,so if all of this is true and I’m not on tv and stuff or some other weird prank ,and I where to say yes I’m still not to sure about that change something about you part you just told me. I said

Sorry I don’t fully get your understanding , but I do tell you this it will change your life and idea’s only I can’t elaborate about that part as for it may disturb the process , but let me say this you can only gain from the experience and evolve your race in ways you can imagine.

Well what the hell what do I have to loose , ok I’ll do it , as long I don’t have to fight any wars

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

She looked at me with her probing eyes and said

No there will be no wars to be fought perhaps only those within yourself , enough said ,we will begin the process as soon as possible.

But for now I will leave you alone for a while to ponder your thoughts and keep your mind open. But its essential you leave you body alone until we begin with the process. She said and blinked at me .

Why did she do that?

And then it happened my first experience was on this Felatian Starship. When she had left and I felt something tingling at my groin and there it appeared like magic . At first my clothes I was wearing begun to evaporate in to thin air. And then I saw my rubber t-shirt begin to ooze all over my body until it became a full rubber body suit made out of pink rubber PINK!! Not at the least . It was everywhere stopping only at my neck to leave my head free My golden chain I was wearing around my neck also begun to ooze to my chest and accumulate in mass until it became a big heavy ball on top of my chest. But then my hair fell of yes all of it. I was trying to stop it from happening but what could I do , NOTHING ! By now the golden mass ascended down to my groin area and yes it formed an chastity belt like contraption but more like a boxer short , so I could not bend over , jeeze and believe me it became very tight. But it didn’t stop ,two more blobs went down to my feet and formed perfectly shaped spheres and to my hands where they to made up to form perfectly formed spheres, Now I was done for believe me . Only one blob was headed for my face and engulfed my head ,grunuhhguh ,but yet leaving only my facial features to be open , at least I supposed since I could still breathe.

What to do next ?what will happen with me? This will teach me to look at beautiful women?

Ok try to relax.... Well ponder my thoughts she had said , ok I have nothing better to do now . What could have been the source of my transformation , I wonder I defenitly like the feel of the rubber but I would be much nicer it it had a metallic look like the walls. And then the tingling started again an became aware of my new skin changing in to a metallic colour body suit It can sense my thoughts I think , ok ,this could be very dangerous. There must be more to it than meets the eye. She said to ponder my thoughts. Lets try something ? “I would like something to eat I am starving” , I said , waiting. But nothing happened. Strange ........... “I would like to stand up straight” And yes I gradually moved to a different position. “I like to be dressed in the same style as Scarla” And in an instant all of my attire changed in to her outfit only in a male version, all of the golden spheres changed back and my face to was free again. Ok this is way cool but what does make it tick, it seemed to work tho. I wish Scarla would come back so she could dominate me , (I kind of liked that.) And at the moment I said it, my clothes changed into to a heavy black rubber full body suit With mask and all, but there was more....... I felt an gag inflating in my mouth and saw again an chastity belt forming around my crotch Uunghh ok and something shoved up my as I believe And out of nowhere chains sprouted out of the walls like an odd Hell Razor movie And again I was going nowhere not able to speak or to move for that matter. Maybe it only responds to my sexual or fetish thoughts. But how can I make myself heard when I’m gagged and all.

A few hours later....

And here I was , hanging around in bondage gear abducted and mentally abused in an alien Starship ,what was I to do?? It seemed like hours had passed until she returned.

Hello Mike,

I see that you acclamatised yourself a bit.

Hmmh hmmhh hhmmmh I mumbled trough the gag.

She blinked again.

I was set free again , wow what an awesome power did she poses. Now to find myself wearing the pink bodysuit again.

That will suit you for now , I read in your mind that you particularly liked it , so now you are stuck with it.

I tried to pluck the rubber at my arms but it seemed to be indeed stuck to my skin. What did just happen to me ?I asked

Oh , I just put a little spell on you!

Well I thought it might suit you to learn about our problems with our magical abilities and technological achievements we always got ourselves in a lot of trouble so they devised a way To rule out any or all fetish like sexual feelings in all people so they couldn’t hurt anyone or themselves with the magic one possessed and left the babymaking to the machines.

But then again that’s exactly what we need to learn again and that’s where you come in.

You are to become a 100% felatian with some gene altering and here’s the catch I mentioned , all the powers and abilities that you receive , ah , well you have to find these out for yourself. Only then and but only then are you ready to interact with me.

So I’ll perform the procedure on you and let you return to your earth and let you experience all your fantasies and sexual and fetish adventures to gain the greater knowledge.

Will you please follow me ?

Feeling very strange and worried about what was to happen to me . I followed her into a large room similar as the first one, where I awoke but with an enormous amount of flickering lights. And beeping sounds and in the middle of the floor an large round shape .

Would you be so kind to go and stand in the middle of the circle ,please.?

I went over and as I approached I felt my pink rubber suit disappearing and feeling really ridiculous I hesitantly stepped on the pedistal like circle. When all of a sudden I was surrounded with a strange blue light, and I felt tingling all over. This lasted a few minutes and it stopped.

YOU NOW HAVE A FELATIAN PHYSIQUE

TRY OUT YOUR NEW SENSES

Well it was overwhelming I can tell you . I read her mind and found out she had spoken the truth...... Again the pink rubber suit appeared on me but now with a few alterations, It was now bright pink almost luminous but still stuck to my skin and it seemed to also have formed an chastity type jock strap inside the suit , this was getting me worried. It also had formed high heel type boots and matching collar with and cord attached.

Do you like the suit , its based on your ultimate fetish fantasy wear I found out in your head, it won’t never change anymore maybe disappear or change but it will always return to it basic form , sorry for the belt but that’s an barrier for you to conquer , this rule was set by Felatian High Council, you see , its arranged so that you can have sex but that you can’t do it yourself , masturbate I mean. Every time you will try to it , it will form an barrier in one way or an other. This suit is an gift from me to make things interesting for you and keep you on your mission. You also have been given a set of nanobots in your system to keep your health and stamina 100% , so you can never die or harm yourself.

And now for you magical abilities , do you see this stone.

Yes , what do I do with it ?

Put your hands on it and concentrate and blank your mind and the magic will posess you.

Nothing happened I thought but nothing less was true. It began to glow an radiate an immense kind of energy. I suddenly got the feeling of immense power and emotions over me , strange and overwelming I must admit. So I grunted and and wormed but couldn’t let go of the stone.

You can let go now , she said, the process is over , you are now a kind of an ancient genie ,ha.

I was stunned , the feeling of power and knowledge I got. I was dizzy by the experience.

What you are feeling is normal and will get lesser as time moves on . Remember you can use your suit and abilities only to gain knowledge and perform on a sexual level until you have reached a point when you have gathered enough to return with me. In the meantime I will return to my own planet and make preparations for us to return when the time comes. I estimate it will take you up to 2 or 3 years to succeed , so I will return in that period of time. You will wake in your bed and your new life will begin.

I was nervous as hell , what did I get myself in to , I must wear this pink suit for 3 years Great , just great but what the heck, there’s no turning back now anymore. Maybe I will even like it all ,who knows ?

Ok this is it , do you have any questions she asked.

How do I contact you when I need you.

Don’t worry you will do fine , I’m always aware of your situation via the suit , and if you need help the suit will be able to help you ,guiding you in one way or the other..

Ok see you in 3 years , she said and kissed me on the cheek

And the world faded again for my eyes

Bieb bieb biep................

It was my alarmclock , thank god it was al an vivid dream . I turned around again and grab my groin to itch myself an found an hard obstacle. What the hell , I pulled away the bedcovers and looked at an pink sphere engulfing my dick. I got up as usual and the sphere changed back in the suit again , this was defenitely not a dream , I thought . so I put my clothes on over the suit and as in a wonder it disappeared where it was visible , thank god that would have cost me a lot of explaining ,although it was still on my body very present indeed , I went about as usual as I went to work.

When I got down in the elevator I was standing next to my neighbour , a cute looking woman with voluptuous curves , when I suddenly got an feeling of arousal over me. I was subconsciously probing her mind , I think , she was thinking about me and how she would make happy , she was an latent submissive and wanted to grovel in front of my feet.

This must be the reason why she didn’t look into my eyes when I entered. She was thinking about how she wanted to masturbate at work with only me in mind. Then I got an idea and put an suggestion in her head , she was to get aroused with thinking of me and couldn’t stop until she could get in bed with me and have to make contact with me as soon as possible. Then I used my magic and created an chastity belt around her waist and a giant unbreakable padlock right in front of her crotch bulging thru her clothes only to be noticed by her when she tried to masturbate. I wonder how this will develop in the future ,this could be fun ,how her college’s would notice the bulges and how she would explain.

Finally I could dominate a woman to my bidding. We will see how this developes , gna gna gna (evil grin)?

What a cute guy , I wish he could tie me up , and give me a big workup of wich has never seen the daylight , she began thinking, I’m so hot, when I get at work I’ll.............

If she only knew , if she only knew............................

When I arrived at work , I went about as usual. I’m a computer programmer who gets around al over New York and do my stuff , ha , magic if you will ,with computers and network systems with various company’s. The best thing about this fact is that I get to meet the most fabulous women all over the place , because where there’s big money to be made it will also attract the most beautiful women around , believe me I’ve seen it enough. Today I had a day at the homebase of my company to follow a few staff meetings and finish all my reports of last week , thank god my ordeal all happened in the weekend.

So I was sitting at my desk at noon , when the floor secretary Ann forwarded an call to me.

Mister summers ,there’s a women on line 3 for you , her name is Christie Bever.

Christie ?? who’s that , ok , I’ll take the call

Hello mike summers here.

Hello I am Christie.

Hello ,

I don’t know if we have met , but I’m your neighbour from upstairs.

Oh I see.

I was standing next to you this morning in the elevator

How did you get my phone number.

I don’t mean to be rude calling you at work this way , I got the phone number from our building genator.

Is there a problem or something ?? ha ha

I just couldn’t stop thinking about you.

Is that so.

I would like to meet up with you.

That would be great.

Is it okay if I come by this evening.

Yes sure I would like that but not tonight. I was going to let her squirm a bit. How about wensday eight ó clock

Ok I’ll be around at eight ó clock .

See you at eight, bye

When I hung up Ann was standing next to my desk , looking really funny at me. So are you dating again , ha ha , try and make it for a second date this time , she said. No ,its only my neighbour coming by to say hello.......,but wait up why am I excusing myself to you? I don’t know , maybe there’s something more to it about it all , she said smiling and got up to me and squeezed my shoulders teasingly. Testing to see how I would react.

Ann is an sweet looking working girl, but with an erotic glamour over her, she always teased al the guys , but never was available for there advances, she had an beautiful body but with A cupped tits, not really big I guess , but with her length it gave her an supermodel look. She was always teasing al the guys with there women problems , and taking advantage of it with her looks and manors. Giving al the guys involved an really depressed feeling and she knew it. Always joking about how guys only looked at blond bimbo’s but never knew how to get one only if they could slave behind their asses. That’s probably the way that she likes it ,huh.

Maybe I could teach her a lesson...

Yeah just maybe.....

I sensed her mind and found out ,she had an exhibisionistic fetish and liked to show of her looks and cleavage and stuff while to afraid to get a guy only keeping it for herself.

Ok here I did my second magic attempt

I changed her looks to change gradually over a few days. First I let her boobs evolve to an D cup giving her the cleavage she always wanted. Then I let her legs lengthen a few centimetres. Then I let her hair magicly grow to her butt with an awesome blond color. I didn’t change her face in appearance but I did remodel her jaw so she would always be in permanent blowjob mode .inside her mouth she had fattened cheeks and would make her teeth in sort of an O also giving her lips an pouty look and feel. I improved her vocal cords so that her speech wouldn’t be impeared but giving her an pitch that would suggest a low IQ with a sort of a giggle after each sentence I also lengthened her tongue 10 cm with exceptional taste buds and an piercing to appear immediately O was she going to have fun. Then I placed an magical curse on her . Her clothes where always to be looking sterile like clean an folded , never to wrinkle again. Her hair was never to be put up always to hang loose whatever she does with it and it will always be in perfect condition and indistructable Whenever she is to put on shoe or heels it will make them transform in high heeled ones. I arranged it so that she is to make a sort of paddle walk with steps of 40 cm. Like there was an invisible chain between them. This would give her buttocks a good sway. Her skirts will always shorten to above the knee, or her pants will lower around the hips down to crotch level. I also took care of her cleavage performance , what ever she wears it will always show cleavage or become very tight. Very aukward since I sensitised her nipples leaving them always to be erect. She is also going to have a dildo permanently up her ass thru wich she must deficate via an enema bag letting her carring her shit around alday and it will be impossible to remove only to empty the bag or to have anal sex after wich it will return immediately , so she could keep this really for herself. She will also feel the need to tie or chain herself to stuff like if she were on an caddle market like the sows on sale so I made it so she would have appear on her an collar with an chain on her with on the end an dildo for her pussy ,to take care of the end of the chain when ever she was at home ,went to go out , or at work , or when she went on a date ,so her pussy was for herself and locked up ,only at home I made it so that whenever she passed the door dremple she would lose all her clothes because they will itch incredibly ,making her straddle around in her home naked or in rubber. Ha ha, I figured if I’m gonna do this why not go al the way. Yes , I also gave her an fetish about rubber . All of the underwear she would be wearing would dissapear whenever she put it on and put other clothing on over it and let it magicly return to her closet , only allowing her to wear it with no clothes. She would only be allowed to wear an rubber body suit under her clothes, But she’ll find this out with her newly aquired fetish. I also put an suggestion in her mind that whenever she said “I love .... " in an sentence she would put the word rubber in between the words. Like when she would say I love my new car she would say I love rubber and my new car. I also made it so she was aware of all her changes that were made to her but not comfortable to speak about it in doing so making it difficult for her to talk about them in public.

for now left it with that.

The next two days nothing special happened, when I got at work and found Ann...........

So the next few days went by at work and Ann had called in sick ,when I saw Ann back at her desk , she looked great with her new cleavage showing boobs and long hair. I casually walked over and asked how she was doing and to say she looked great.

You look great today . I heard you were sick , are you ok now ?

Well I guess so , hi hi, she said. Well you must have loved the free time , not?

No , I love rubber ,,...eeah I mean yes sure , hi hi.

What did you say?

Nothing ,never mind ok , hi hi.

Is there something wrong with your voice. It sounds a bit funny.

No , it must be from my cold ,hi hi.

Well she definitely giggled. I looked and saw that she had handcuffed her self to her chair and was desperately trying to camouflage the fact. I also looked at her collar wich was showing and saw that she was squirming in her chair, must be her intruders , nice chain I said is it new.

Yes she said , I love rubber ,eeah , it I mean , hi hi. It’s the latest fashion , she said.

Do you smell that?

What , she asked , hi hi?

I , don’t know , I sort a smells like shit , it’s a really foul odor? She turned bright red and wanted to cry. Well she couldn’t just walk away because of the cuffs. Would you like to come over tonight I asked. My neighbour is coming over to , I would make nice company.

I put an suggestion in her head to do so.

YOU WOULD LOVE TO COME TO MY PLACE

She happily said yes.

Well that night the real fun began, I had made several plans for these womeN...................

Ding dong , ding dong....

I opened the door and there she was , Christie. Come in , come in.

She gave me a big kiss on the mouth. I took her coat and noticed that she was wearing very baggy clothes , and asked her if she had aquired a new clothing style.

Not trying to scare me away offcourse she said teasingly , those clothes are for you to wonder about my figure huh , not knowing offcourse I knew about the belt she was wearing.

Enough for the chit chat , I blinked my eyes and she froze. Oh , The things I had in store for her.......

Ding dong , ding dong....

I opened the door again, and there was Ann.

Hello Ann , nice of you , that you could make it tonight.

Hello hi hi. Sure , I’m here , hi hi. Where’s the fun , hi hi.

What a disaster of a woman. There she stood with her high heels and her enema and collar protruding. With her mouth half open giggling away at me.

Well Scarla didn’t give me these powers for nothing, isn’t life great?

I blinked again and both women where out.

First I had to do some rearranging. I had them both under my mind control and let them stand in the middle of the room staring into nothingness . Then I removed all of the spells I had put them under , now that I had them here I could think of a thousand others to cast at them. I removed all their clothing. Ann had defenitly the better looks so I adjusted them both to have the same body only leaving them with their own identifiable facial features. Then I remodelled their jaws en mouths to give them full blowjob capacity and removed any choke compulsions they might have had , and the inside of the mouth became tunnel like giving any men a full stroke with any blowjob also giving the saliva gland a little tuning for additional lubricant. Well I’m going to make them bi so I gave them an 15 cm long tongue with improved taste buds give any woman extacy. I also gave both of them a constant hot and soaping wet pussy , enlarged both of their breasts to DD and made them extra sensitive to the touch. Added improved vaginal muscles en sensitivity I gave them a brownish tan an gave permanent slutty makeup never to be removed. Removed all hair , except the pussies and heads Shortened their tendons so they always have to ware high heels to be able to walk. And created the magical chain between their feet to give them a nice straddle. I also made it so that whenever they wouldn’t use their hands , relaxing , walking or whatever they would position themselves aginst their body’s with their hands pointing upwards,unwillingly ,subconsciously they can’t help them selves no matter what. I also created on their body’s a rubber latex maids uniform very restricted and tight as if it were bodypainted on , and unremovable,even indistructable and comes with gloves and diadeem. Also there will be an chastity device permantly attached to their body wich also will gather their deficates in enema bags carried in a patch in the maids dress. When not used all orifices will be plugged up shut ears , butt , pussy, mouth, nose All with the appropiate means , ears are plugged with little plugs only filtering out my voice , there will be an built in rear and front dildo in the belt , there will also be a fitting mouthpiece to be placed in the tunnel shaped mouth, and they wil be able to breathe tru special nose plugs. There eyes will contain contacts that will give them limited vision only right in front of them , tunnelvision if you will. I gave them an suggestion that they will do whatever I ask of them without asking questions and will always address me with master or sir. Although both of them will be fully aware of the changes I made and will have to live with their faiths , only knowing that they have to make excuses to explain their appearances , I know Christie will have lesser problems with it than Ann but then again she deserves it , point. Of course I am not the evil guy you think I am so I also arranged it so that whenever they need to cover up their modifications I will be possible to a curtain extent. For example it will be possible to remove the facial plugs but keep their straddle , or let their hands hang down their sides but not remove the arm reflex ,for example when they need to go to work , wich I still let them for now, just for the fun of their embarresment.

Then I blinked......

They looked at each other and looked really scared. What has happened to me ? What have you done to me ?,they screamed! I’m a freak , she yelled! , while she stood up ,standing there with neatly with her hands at her side pointing her fingers up . I am a house maid !!! She walked around the living room , well paced I should say.

Come here Slave!!! , I said.

And she did so with out remorse.

And what happened next is up to you to imagine.

What really happened to me and the adventures I had in the next couple of years you wouldn’t believe it when I told you...............................

Now I’m living my new live on Felatio together with Scarla. This was part of my life story

Story written by briazzairb