The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Any comments will be gladly received at

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back!

A cop is helped to find his destiny

The Milk Bar—Chapter 1

“Well, well, well. What have we here? A tape recorder? That’s very interesting. Most of our prospective client don’t come in wired for sound. Check his wallet for ID.” One of the two powerful guards, whom Greg knew as Burt, reached into their captive’s back pocket and pulled out his wallet. While his hand was in the pocket, of course, he copped a feel of the prisoner’s well-muscled butt.

How had he been so stupid as to let himself get caught by these Neanderthals? He was a special investigator for the mayor’s office, a very smart man. They should never have gotten him! But here he was in Delaney’s office, being held and roughly handled by these two goons, for their boss’s inspection.

It had started out simple enough: As part of the mayor’s crackdown on smut and the sex-trade, he’d volunteered to investigate the activities of “The Milk Bar”. There’d been rumors and stories floating around about strange, illicit goings-on at this place for quite a while. There were stories of young men going in there and disappearing. Then, rumor had it, the bar’s clientele made use of these young men’s bodies for all sorts of unspeakable acts. The Milk Bar was located down on the waterfront, away from the center of action in the city. But this part of town was beginning to become attractive to real-estate entrepreneurs because of the rising costs of space in the more well-established parts of town. So the Task Force was charged with looking into “The Milk Bar” and closing it down.

So Police Lieutenant Greg Barber jumped at the chance to go in there and do his duty. Besides, the stories always intrigued and aroused him. He wasn’t sure why; he thought he was a normal guy. He’d been married at the age of 23, but it didn’t work out and they divorced after a couple of years. He just didn’t find her very exciting after the wedding night. She’d left him in a rage and said she was going to get herself a real man. That hurt, but he’d decided that he’d be a real man if he had a real woman. And she just wasn’t it. He hadn’t remarried because, by the age of 35, he hadn’t found the right woman yet. Yes, he liked to look at hunky guys, but that was the normal interest a man has in other men’s bodies: strictly for comparison’s sake. And he worked out every day to keep himself in the same league with other well-built men. A guy needed to know where he stacked up against the competition. When he took inventory in the mirror, he thought himself pretty hot, after all. 6′ 1″ tall, will-proportioned with corded muscles on his arms and legs and the hint of a six-pack on his abs. A virile chest with a coating of dark-brown hair that covered him from his clavicles to his pecs with firm nips the size of quarters and slight points. The trail of fur ran down his belly and fanned out into the thick bush that covered his pubes. A decent-sized cock, that, at 7 inches, limp, measured up pretty well against the guys in the gym with balls that hung low, almost reaching the head of his cock when it was slack. He had clear blue eyes and medium-brown hair that was beginning to recede at the sides of his forehead. He kept his hair cut fairly short, so that it was like a soft bed of moss sitting on the top of his head. His even white teeth gave him a great smile and he wasn’t ashamed of the fact that heads turned when he walked into a room and women always seemed to be interested in him. But he was still looking for one that interested him.

Mr. Delaney sauntered around the prisoner. It wasn’t a relaxed kind of walk; it was with a menacing casualness. Like a snake that has its quarry hypnotized and is in no hurry to administer to coup de grace. “Well, look at that. A cop! Lt. Greg Barber. So you used you real name huh? You wouldn’t be working for the mayor would you? Part of his special task force?” Barber remained silent. Delaney nodded to Frank, the other of his thugs. While Frank held Greg’s arms behind his back, Burt stepped in front of him, hauled back and slugged him in the gut. Greg saw stars and gasped and groaned, trying to recover his breath. “You’d best answer me because you’re not getting out of here until you tell me why you’re here,” Delaney said calmly. Greg gasped for breath and shook his head. “No way,” he croaked. “Cuff him!” Delaney snapped. The brute who’d slugged him grabbed a pair of handcuffs from his belt and snapped them on Greg’s wrists.

“Get his shirt off him.” They pulled of Greg’s silk tie and ripped his custom-made shirt apart and pulled it off his shoulders, leaving it hanging from his cuffed wrists, exposing his torso. Although he’d always liked the look of the dark brown hair on his chest, at this point, as he felt the cool air blowing through his chest fur and chilling his nipples he wasn’t sure he cared. But his cock certainly cared, as it stiffened and began to tent out his slacks. “And his pants,” Delaney said. Greg struggled and tried to kick at the hoodlums who were about to strip him. But another blow to his solar plexus doubled him over and incapacitated him. They unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall. Then they pulled his white briefs down around his ankles, exposing his firm, sizeable cock and pendulous balls.

“Well look at that,” Delaney said, grasping Greg’s growing boner. “Looks like he likes a little rough treatment. What’d you think boys?” “You son of a bitch,” Greg gasped as the thugs just chuckled at him. Delaney hefted his large, low-hanging balls and squeezed them. Then he stretched them down. Greg groaned from the pain. But his cock got even harder. “Oh ho. Looks like you enjoy this. Maybe we have a potential man cow here boys! Look at the size of these milk-balls. Must be a lot of juice in them. I bet our customers would be real happy to have at such a high-quality producer. And a cop yet! We could increase his eye-appeal by putting a belt and harness on him. We’ll have to check him out for quantity and taste.” “You sick bastard,” Greg hissed. Delaney just looked at him and smiled. “Who’s got the hard dick, Dick?” Delaney retorted and he squeezed Greg’s cock head hard. Greg gasped from the pain and tried to pull away. “No, please. Please don’t,” he whispered. “I don’t think you’re in a position to ask for favors, dick head. You should’ve thought about that before. Amazing; you came in here without backup. What’d you think? That you’d just come in, make some tape recordings and walk back to headquarters with a report? You think we’re stupid? We haven’t been in business all this time because we’re stupid. Take him downstairs boys. And put a ball-stretcher on him. I want those balls lower than they already are. And put a cock gag in. I’m tired of his yammering. Also, plug him; preferably one we can get a vibrator into. And don’t forget to shave him! I’m going to take his first load myself and I don’t want hair in my teeth. Oh, and get the Enhancer in to see what he can do with his tits and cock head. Now get him outa here.” They pulled his pants up and fastened them around his waist with his belt, but left his cock and balls exposed. As they hauled Greg away, Delaney turned back to his desk and picked up the phone.

The Milk Bar—Chapter 2

They took him through the empty club with the wooden stalls and hitching posts all around the perimeter. In the center of the room was a tall post with eye hooks toward the top and a low bench encircling it. From the ceiling hung a lot of plastic hoses with valves and nipples on the ends.

The two goons dragged Greg down the stairs and into a small room. Against one wall was a wooden post with eye-hooks all up and down its sides. Against a side wall was a cabinet. They dragged him to the post and one of his handlers grabbed his balls and pulled down till he saw stars and yelled from the pain. Immediately, the other tough shoved a cock gag in his mouth and buckled it behind his head. They were joined by a third gorilla who apparently knew the drill because all they did was grunt to communicate. The third man unbuckled the cuffs from Greg’s wrists and pulled his shirt all the way off. While he was still helpless from the pain of having his nuts yanked down, they fastened leather cuffs to his wrists and pushed him back up against the post. There, they fastened the cuffs to the ends of chains that were hanging from the eye-hooks, pulling his arms up over his head. All this was accomplished in less than a minute. Greg Barber knew he was in trouble, as he yanked on the chains and realized there was no way he could get loose. But his cock was rising to full-staff. It, at least, knew that he’d found what he’d come looking for.

Looking around for a brief moment, Greg realized there was a TV camera pointed at him: he was being recorded! He groaned against the gag and tried once more to pull loose from the chains. But it was no use. “Now, Lt. Barber,” said Burt, “don’t you be frettin’ yourself about this. We’re going to show you a good time here at the Bar. Maybe you’ll become one of our vintage man cows. Or maybe a slave! Yes, I can see you like that idea!” He grabbed Greg’s rigid cock which had jumped at the mention of the word “slave” and pumped some pre-cum onto the floor trailing a glistening thread back to the tip.

“Let’s get him ready boys. Sounds like Delaney has big plans for this cow tonight.” Greg shook his head vigorously and pulled at the chains. “Uuunnnuhhh! Uuuunnuhh! Ooooo!” he protested. Burt, who seemed to be the leader grabbed his face in his hand and stared into his eyes. “Now I told you Lt.. Barber. You just calm down. You’re not getting out of here before we’ve taken you over. By the time we let you go, you’ll be ours, lock stock and soul; another head of Milk Bar man-cattle. And I think you’ll enjoy what we have in store for you here. That’s why we never have a shortage of good stock here: because we’re so good to our cattle.” He let go of Greg’s face and Greg’s eyes filled with tears and he dropped his head and sobbed, his tears falling onto his stiff, aching dick.

The thugs pulled his pants off him and kicked his legs apart. Then they fastened shackles to them and chained them to bolts in the floor. “Now remember bitch!” Burt yelled. “Keep your legs spread wide like this all the time. It gives customers easy access to your goods. And keep your hips thrust forward so they don’t have to go looking for your milk spout and sack. You’re going to be serving them now. Who knows? Maybe soon you’ll even be serving your boss.” At this, he burst into laughter and elbowed his buddy.

Next, they pulled a hollow dildo out of the cabinet and, after dipping it in grease, shoved it up his ass. Greg groaned and rolled his hips, trying to resist the invasion. But there as no resistance possible, and soon, he felt the flat base of the prong snap into place against his hole. His cock was drooling pre-cum all over the floor. “Get a jar and catch this stuff,” the ring-leader said to one of the others. “No sense in wasting good honey!” Frank brought a glass jar over and milked his cock and balls, squeezing the clear fluid into the receptacle but pressing his finger up behind Greg’s balls. Greg closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure. Then he realized they’d moved away from him. He opened his eyes and looked at his handlers and his eyes opened wide. He began to shake his head furiously, pulling against the chains and protesting loudly against the gag. For Burt was holding a straight razor. “Now Lt. Barber; you heard Mr. Delaney He wants to milk you himself tonight and he don’t want no hair in hi teeth. So I’m just gonna clean you up. Now you hold still, cause I sure don’t want no accidents. Mr. Delaney would have my hide if I cut off your milk balls.” And he advanced on his captive.

They pulled down his sack and scraped the hair off the front and sides. Then they lifted his jewels and shaved the back clean. The heavy, thick shaft of his cock was next. Burt stroked the silky skin of his cock and balls, enjoying the baby-smoothness as he checked for stubble. Greg moaned and thrust his hips forward, reaching for Burt’s hand. “It’s sure nice to see you’re uncut, Lt. B. The Enhancer’ll be real happy with that when he comes to vacu-pump the head of your milk teat,” Burt said, as he shaved away stray stubble. Greg didn’t know what Burt was talking about but he didn’t like the sound of it. But there was nothing he could do about it at this point.

When Burt and his helpers were finished with Greg’s cock and balls, Burt went to work on his pubes, scaping away the hair from his crotch. All he could do was stand there and sweat, hoping the razor didn’t slip as it cut away the sign of his manhood while a tear trickled down his cheek.

“Mr. Delaney didn’t say anything about all this,” said Burt, as he ran his fingers through the forest on Barber’s chest, pinching his nipples as he went. “But I like pumped nips and the Enhancer will be happier if he has clear access.” Again, Greg started to protest, but Burt placed the flat of the blade against his right tit. “Do I have to tell you again? You’re in no position to call the shots here boy. You belong to us now, so get used to it! Got it?” And he glared into Greg’s eyes. Lt. Barber nodded slowly, accepting the reality of his position and he held still as he let slip from his grasp part of his autonomy.

Burt pinched his tits and twisted them, bringing them to full attention. “I wouldn’t want to miss and slice one of these juicy babies off,” he laughed, and proceeded to shave a circle around each nipple, creating two nude patches in the middle of the dark brown hair. Burt ran is fingers over Greg’s tits and the shaved patches surrounding them, feeling for stubble and arousing him even further. He’d never known his nipples were so sensitive. When Burt was satisfied, he pinched them again and walked over to a nearby phone. “Hold up one of those mirrors so he can see how pretty he is while I call the Enhancer.” The other two handlers held the mirror and Greg gasped when he saw his reflection. The outstanding feature was his denuded cock and balls, looking huge without their dark covering. And then the white circles in the middle of his dark chest with the dark nipples in the middle—they looked like targets! His cock reacted by throbbing wildly and his sphincter tightened around the plug in his ass; he nearly came on the spot.

Within a few minutes, a small, plain-looking man came in, wearing a white lab coat and carrying a medical bag, which he set on the floor. He straightened and examined Greg with appraising eyes. “Very nice,” he said, as he hefted the bound man’s genitals, “very nice indeed. and not cut. I like that!” He ran his hands over Greg’s pecs. “Thanks for scraping the excess away, Burt. It’ll make it easier to work on his chest.”

Greg wasn’t sure what “work on” meant, but he didn’t think he’d like it. And when the man opened his case and pulled out an extension cord, plugging it into an outlet, he was certain he wouldn’t like it. He began to yell and jerk against his bonds. “Ooooooooooooonnnnn. Aaaahhhhhhnnn. Ooonnn Ooooo Eeeeeee,” was what came through the cock-shaped gag filling his mouth. The man came over to him and held his cock in his hand. “Nothing to be worried about boy. Calm down, " he said quietly. “They call me the Enhancer here. It’s my job to enhance what you’ve already got. We can never be too big now, can we?” And he gave a hard squeeze to Greg’s dick. “But first, stretch him so he can’t come. I know Mr. D wants the first milk from this piece of livestock.” The handlers came back to him. One of them pulled his sack down farther than he’d ever thought it’d go and he gasped with the pain. Then the other one wrapped a wide ball-stretcher around his scrotum and snapped it closed.

As Greg watched, wide-eyed, the Enhancer pulled clear plastic tubes out of his kit. Two of the tubes had slightly wider lucite receptacles at their ends with release valves joining them to the flexible tubing. The third had a larger, shorter lucite receptacle, about an inch and a half in diameter. The Enhancer flicked a switch in his kit and a quiet hum filled the air. He rubbed some petroleum jelly on the flared ends of the smaller receptacles. Then he rubbed some mineral oil on Greg’s nipples. Greg moaned from the stimulation. Then the Enhancer applied a receptacle to each of Greg’s tits. Immediately, he felt the sucking on his nipples. It felt so sexy that he moaned even more and his cock continued to pump pre-cum.

Next, the Enhancer rolled back Greg’s foreskin, exposing his cock head. He placed the larger receptacle over the plummy head and rolled the foreskin back down, trapping the receptacle inside. Soon, Greg felt the suction on his cock and he thought he would blow his load then and there. As the minutes rolled by, he noticed that his tits were standing way out from his chest and growing large and puffy. He also saw that his cock head was becoming large and dark red as it continued to drool. The pre-cum was sucked down the tube and dripped into a bottle attached to the tube. The Enhancer saw that he noticed. “Yes, we have customers who are excessively fond of pre-cum, so we never waste it. It’ll be put to good use and bring the Milk Bar a good price. And that’ll certainly help you pay for your conditioning” he chuckled. At Greg’s surprised look, the Enhancer said “Oh, you didn’t know that we charge for our services? Not just our customers, no. We also charge for the conditioning of the man cows and slaves. We’re giving you a lot of advantages and you’ll be a prized piece of stock when we’re finished with you. It’s an investment for us and somebody has to pay the capital. Who better than those who get the advantages?” At this he continued to laugh at his own joke.

Half an hour later, Greg’s tits stood out a half inch from his chest and his dick-head was the size of a large plum, and almost as purple. The constant stimulation had brought him to the brink of orgasm several times, but the stretcher on his balls prevented them from rising up to discharge their load. His cock was aching with need and desire. The Enhancer quickly pulled the pump tubes off of his tits and used a strange-looking tool that he called an Elastrator to put rubber bands on his tits, trapping the blood in them. “This will help to more quickly give you permanently big tits—pig tits,” the Enhancer said. “Most of our clients really get off on great big pig tits. They like to chew on them and yank them while they’re doing the milking.” And he flicked Greg’s tits with his fingers. Then he pulled out a leather device with several rings fastened to a strip. “This is called ‘the Gates of Hell’", he explained as he snapped the tight rings around the length of Greg’s dick. Lastly, he pulled the pump tube off of his head and snapped the last ring around his shaft, just behind the corona.. “It’ll keep the head of your cock engorged with blood and before too long, it’ll be super-sized too. That, of course, is one of the prime parts that a customer looks for in a man-cow.” Saying this, he gave Greg’s cock a squeeze.

Greg couldn’t believe how sensitive his tits and cock were. Every time the Enhancer touched them, he felt an electric charge race up his spine. He thrust his chest forward as far as he could, begging for more with his body. The Enhancer laughed. “Don’t worry sweet-cheeks. You’ll get it soon enough. And you’ll never get enough when we’re through with you. We’ll have you addicted to sex in no time.” Again, he laughed and tweaked Greg’s tits as Greg groaned with pleasure. He’d never really been aware that he could be pleasured through his nipples. During his brief marriage and the few flings he’d had since his divorce, his partners hadn’t been very aggressive or imaginative and he’d just gone through the motions to get his rocks off. Pretty vanilla stuff. He’d come across a few things in his police work that had given him the hint that “queers” might get off in this stuff, but he wasn’t a queer and thought it wasn’t for him. But he couldn’t understand why he always got a hard-on when he read or heard about it. Especially the movies that included the hero being stripped, bound and coerced got him going. Had to have been because he was just horny from not getting any. But now he was so aroused that he just wanted to come; he was nearly frantic with need. He whimpered through the gag and shifted his body around as much as he could, seeking release. But there was none.

The Milk Bar—Chapter 3

When the Enhancer was finished with his work, Greg’s tits were big and puffy and sensitive, trapped in the rubber bands encircling them. His cock head, likewise, was larger and more sensitive than he’d ever seen it. Just the feel of the air moving over its head caused him low-level arousal and his cock throbbed and leaked. His handlers had hooked a receptacle to the cock-cage he was wearing to catch the pre-cum as it dribbled from his piss-slit. “We wouldn’t want to waste that now, would we? After all, this is your currency here. This is what you’ll use to pay off your debt to us.” Burt laughed. Greg, though, with his sensitive tits and cock and the plug up his ass, was lost in a haze of sexual need and lust.

As Greg hung there, Burt removed the gag from his mouth. He was so lost in lust that what he noticed was the absence of the cock in his mouth and he moaned from desire. “Don’t worry sweetheart,” Burt laughed. “we’ll get that mouth of yours stuffed again real soon.” With that he held up a large syringe with a life-like rubber cock on the end of it. “Rohypnol,” was all he said. Greg stared at the syringe for a moment and then realized what Burt was saying: the “date rape” drug. It would completely eliminate what little resistance he had left. He’d be lost! “No, please. Don’t do this to me. Please,” he whispered. Burt just laughed at him again. Greg clamped his mouth shut. “Oh come on now. We’re going to get our way, so why don’t you just make it easier?” Greg just stared defiantly at him. Burt nodded at Frank who came and stood next to Greg. Then he began to press his thumbs into the joints of Greg’s jaw. He pressed harder and harder until Greg thought his jaw would break. When he couldn’t take the pain anymore, he opened his mouth and Burt shoved the rubber dick into his mouth and pushed in the plunger.

Greg tried to resist swallowing the drug as best he could, but the cock was plugging his mouth. Then Burt pinched his nostrils closed, cutting off his air. He was going to pass out if he didn’t breathe soon. The room was going dark on him; but the only place he could breathe was through his mouth and it was filled with rohypnol. His survival instincts took over and he swallowed to clear his mouth and then gasped for breath. “That’s a good boy,” Burt cooed. “Swallow the rohypnol and we’ll have you flying high in no time.”

As the room came back into focus, he felt a haziness beginning to spread throughout his body. It was quickly followed by a raging horniness. He wanted sex! “Yeah, you’re flying, aren’t ya? Burt whispered in his ear. Greg hardly heard what he was saying and certainly didn’t understand, for the drug, combined with his already heightened sexual level, was already having its affect. Images of sculpted bodies with rigid dicks were swimming through his mind.

Frank wheeled a computer monitor over and placed it in front of Greg. As he started the program, Burt began to lightly but steadily run his finger up and down Greg’s asscrack. The monitor just displayed a swirling pattern while Burt murmured in his ear. “You’re relaxing. You’re becoming more and more relaxed. You’re sinking into my voice and into the whirlpool. You’re relaxing. All you’re hearing is my voice. You’re growing sleepy. You’re becoming more and more relaxed.” Over and over again, until Greg’s eyes grew heavy and closed.

“You want only to please me. My voice is your world. You want to please me. Do you understand?” “Yes. I understand,” Greg mumbled. “You will call me Sir. Do you understand?” “Yes Sir. I understand Sir.” “Very good boy. I’m pleased.” “Thank you Sir. I’m glad.” “You will do as I say.” “Yes Sir. I will do as you say.” Greg was now responding without prompting, a sign of how deeply he was hypnotized.

“Tell me boy; do you like women?” “I’ve never found a woman I liked Sir.” “Do you like looking at men, boy?” Greg frowned as his sub-conscious mind tried to make sense of this question. “Yes Sir. I like to look at men.” “How do you feel about men boy?” “I like men, Sir.” “Yes. Good boy. You like men. In fact you feel very comfortable around men, don’t you?” “Yes Sir, I feel very comfortable around men.” “Do other men’s bodies interest you?” “Yes Sir. I’m interested in other men’s bodies.” “Do you get hard looking at other men?” “Yes Sir. I get hard looking at other men.” “Do you fantasize about men when you jerk off?” Greg paused before answering. “Yes Sir. I fantasize about men when I jerk off.” “Do you like the way that feels boy?” “Yes Sir. I like the way that feels.” “Are you gay boy?” Now Greg really struggled as he tried to sort out his feelings. “Are you gay?” Finally, Greg relaxed as he reconciled his sub-conscious mind to the reality. “Yes Sir. I’m gay Sir.” And he sank against the chains that held him in bondage.

Burt knew that Greg needed time to process this turn in his life, so he commanded him to sleep, after telling him that when he heard the word “Milkman”, he would immediately fall into a hypnotic state and be ready to receive instructions. “Yes Sir. Milkman.” “Now, boy, it’s time to sleep. You’ll sleep and remember all that has happened to you today. You will remember that you’re gay and you’ll remember that you’re still in the closet. Only we, here at the Milk Bar, and you know that you’re gay. Is that clear?” “Yes Sir. I’m gay but I’m not out to anyone but you here at the Milk Bar.” “Good boy. I will wake you when it’s time to continue. On the count of five, you’ll be asleep. One.” As Burt counted, he and Frank unhooked the leather cuffs from the chains. When he reached “Five”, Greg slumped to the floor. They pulled him to a mattress and left him alone in the room.

To be continued.