The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Any comments will be gladly received at

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back!

The Milk Bar—Chapter 40

Greg rode up to their apartment, slumped against the wall of the elevator. His brain was churning but making no progress. What would happen to the man-cow Ted? Was there anything left of him inside? What about Don Parr? Would they ever do that to him? Would they do it to Greg himself? Why did Burt sound so odd when he told Greg to go home? His body ached from the fuckings and the exertions of the evening. He’d been fucked twice and done two numbers of mouth music, each time under his own power. Would he ever get someone who just wanted him to lie there or crouch there, doggy-style, and fuck away at him? This business of doing all the movement yourself while the customer just sat there was a bitch!

When the doors of the elevator opened Greg pushed himself away from the wall and sagged toward the apartment, falling against the door as he rang the bell. He was even too tired to get his keys. In a moment, he heard the lock turn and he fell into Jim’s welcome embrace. “Barb, my God. You’ve really been through it tonight haven’t you. Come on, sit down.” Jim lowered him to the couch. “I’ll be back in a minute. You need a bath. I can tell,” he sniffed, smiling. “You smell like spunk.” “Sorry baby,” Greg croaked as Downing walked toward the bathroom. His Downey; how he loved him. It seemed like they’d always been together, though it had really been a few weeks. Greg knew in his heart though, that it would be forever. He closed his eyes and the world faded.

“Come on baby. Let’s go. Time for your bath.” Jim was gently shaking his shoulders. Greg groaned and tried to stand up. Jim grabbed his arms and pulled him to his feet. “Come on. Won’t be long. Just keep those feet moving,” Jim coaxed. He helped Greg into the bathroom and pulled his jacket from his shoulders. Greg slumped to the bench and Jim lifted his feet, pulling off his shoes and socks. Then he unbuttoned Greg’s shirt and pulled it over his head, rubbing his hands through the sweaty fur on Greg’s chest. “Oh God I love you,” he said. “What a man!” Jim unbuckled his belt and unhooked his slacks and urged Greg to stand. His pants pooled around his feet and he stepped out of them. Jim caught the waistband of his shorts with his thumbs and pulled them to the floor, letting Greg’s heavy cock go free. He still had the ring around the corona. Jim gently pulled it free as Greg protested. “I know, I know. I know the rules. Don’t worry. I won’t let you come. I certainly don’t want to be persona non grata around the Milk Bar because I can’t keep my hands off one of the prize man-cows. Of course I can’t, but I think I can enjoy your company without bringing you off,” Jim chuckled, as he guided Greg to the large tub, which was, by now, nearly full of hot water. Jim helped him into the tub and he sank down, feeling the heat drawing the ache from his muscles and his fuck chute.

Jim lathered him up and gently washed him, kneading his muscles and rubbing away the exhaustion. Then he sat on the edge of the tub, kneading Greg’s shoulders. “I saw you there tonight.” “Umm hmmm.” “It was so wonderful to see your smile. And I was so proud you were mine. I wanted to run up there on the stage and tell everybody ‘He’s my man and I love him and he loves me!’” “Ummm, yeah baby. I wished I’d seen you too.” Jim abruptly stopped rubbing. “What?” Greg rolled his head back and looked up at Jim. “What’s wrong? Something wrong?” “You didn’t see me? You smiled at me.” “I-I don’t remember seeing you. Is something wrong baby?” “N-no. It’s alright. You probably just forgot; you had such a busy night I guess.” Jim sounded slightly disappointed and slightly perplexed. And he was beginning to wonder. Greg reached up and took his hand. “I love you Downey. You know that don’t you?” He grabbed Jim’s head and pulled him down to his lips. “I know Barb. I know. I love you. I just thought you might have remembered. I told Burt.” “Told him what? What’s wrong?” “Never mind. I’ll explain later. Let’s just get you cleaned up and fed. Then we’ll head for bed. I have some lasagna in the oven and a good Chianti.” “Sounds great. Thanks Barb.” Greg’s eyes shone as he looked into Jim’s. “Help me up and let’s eat.”

* * *

Jim and Greg had finished their meal and gone to their bedroom. Greg was lying on the bed watching Jim as he undressed, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. He turned towards Greg and his dark, almost black eyes met Greg’s clear blue eyes and sparkled as the crow’s feet at the corners of his eyes crinkled into a smile. Greg took in the beauty of this man he loved as much as himself and drew a ragged breath. Jim pulled his shirt off his shoulders, exposing the dark brown fur of his chest and his dark, pointed nipples poking through the forest. Greg’s tongue circled his lips in eager expectation. “Have you come tonight?” he asked. “Not with you I haven’t,” Jim answered as he pulled his slacks off. Then he moved to the bed and lowered himself into Greg’s waiting arms. “Oh baby, I’ve needed you since I was born. Come here and love me.” Jim licked Greg’s tits, nibbling and biting them, pulling them away from his chest with his teeth as his tongue flicked the points held between his teeth. Greg gasped and arched his back. “Fuck me,” he gasped. “Fuck me now.” Jim rolled off him and reached for the lube. “Slick me up,” he said and Greg eagerly obeyed. When Jim’s cock was gleaming and crackling with lube, Greg rolled his hips back and grabbed his legs, pulling them to his chest. “Do me,” he whispered. “Fill me with that monster of yours. Fill me until I lose my mind.” “You got it baby. Here it comes!”

* * *

They lay on the bed, entwined in each other’s arms as the sounds of the City washed over them in diminishing waves. “I want it to be like this forever,” Jim whispered. Greg turned his head and kissed him. “Me too. Forever.” And he closed his eyes, knowing only that his lover was there in his arms.

The Milk Bar—Chapter 41

The next evening, Jim suggested they eat out. They went to their favorite Thai restaurant for a quiet meal. Greg was eating his soup when he suddenly looked up at Jim who was sitting across the table eating his own soup. His face was impassive except for a slight tug at the corners of his mouth; for his stockinged foot was feeling Greg up under the table. He spent dinner with his foot against Greg’s crotch, playing with his cock and balls with his toes, sending Greg through the roof. The worst moment came when the waiter stopped to ask them about desert and Jim, looking perfectly innocent, squeezed Greg’s hard dick with his toes and pressed the ball of his foot against Greg’s milk-makers, making him squirm and sweat as he tried to appear as though nothing were going on. The young waiter arched an eyebrow and winked at Jim, who just returned the eyebrow and smiled, both his hands on the table.

After desert arrived, Jim removed his foot from Greg’s crotch, drawing a slight groan from his throat. Then Jim cleared his throat. Greg looked up from his desert soufflé. “Hmm?” he grunted. Jim looked a bit embarrassed. “What is it Downey?” Jim cleared his throat again. “I don’t know how to do this. I’ve never had to, or should I say I’ve never wanted to before. It’s just that. you mean so much to me. It’s so different with you.” “What’re you saying baby?” Jim reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. “Maybe I should have asked you along, but I was in the diamond district Friday and I stopped at a window. I couldn’t help myself.” He opened the box and inside were two identical gold bands. They were quite plain, brushed gold and wide, but Greg didn’t think he’d ever seen anything so beautiful. His eyes began to fill. He looked up at Jim whose eyes were brimming too. “You know I will. I do.” Jim took one of the rings from the box as Greg stretched out his left hand and Jim slid the ring on his finger. Then he held the box out to Greg who took it. Jim slipped the band he’d always worn to deflect unwanted attention and placed it in his pocket, holding out his left hand to Greg. Greg placed the ring on his finger and kissed the palm of his hand. “Don’t ever take that off,” Greg said. “Yes sir,” Jim answered, a grin splitting his face. “And don’t you ever take yours off!” Greg looked at the ring on his finger as it softly glinted in the low lights. “It’s funny. I wore a ring when I was married, but it never really felt like it fit. This feels like I’ve been wearing it forever.” At that moment, the waiter reappeared with a bottle of Vueve Cliquot. “Was this what you wanted Mr. Downing?” “Yes, that’ll be fine Alex. Thanks.” The waiter opened the bottle, poured each of them a glass and left them alone.

They drank the champagne slowly as they gazed into each other’s eyes and joined their hands across the table, talking about the future. They’d look for a new apartment together; a place that would truly be theirs. They agreed that they wanted a dog and talked about how much they both enjoyed the beach. They talked about how little they knew about each other’s likes and dislikes, even though they were too in love for words. There would be the continuing adventure of mutual discovery as they melded their lives together. Finally it was time to go home. “We’re going home,” Greg thought. “Home!” They rode up in the elevator, Jim with his hand roaming over Greg’s hard, round ass and Greg with his head on Jim’s shoulder. They unlocked the door and entered the apartment, removing their clothes, piece by piece, as they moved to the bedroom. “Feeling randy at all?” Jim asked, grinning and pressing himself against Greg and gripping his still-ringed cock in his hand. He knew the answer already of course, for Greg’s cock was already leaking. Jim picked up the drop of transparent honey from Greg’s piss-slit with his fingers and placed them against Greg’s lips. Greg sucked them in, licking the precious fluid off of them. Then Jim took another taste for himself, smearing the stickiness around his own lips and then pressing them against Greg’s. Greg ran his tongue over Jim’s lips and let his own pre-cum scented saliva flow into Jim’s eager mouth.

Jim took Greg’s upper arms in his hands and guided him back toward the bed. Greg pulled a pillow under his ass, drew his legs up and spread them wide. “Take me baby,” he whispered. “Oh God, how much I love you Barb,” Jim husked to him and, lubing his heavy flesh, pressed it against Greg’s waiting pucker. Greg shuddered as he was impaled. “Aawww. Oh, baby,” he groaned, reaching up and running his fingers through the forest of Jim’s chest hair, searching out and finding the nipples that rose above the fur like hot volcanoes. He flicked them lightly with his nails, then ran the tips of his fingers around the aureoles, circling the points. Jim gave his own shudder and licked his lips, groaning in his arousal. Then Greg grabbed the hard, erect points and pinched at the same moment that he squeezed Jim’s hard cock with the muscles of his fuck chute. Jim gave a shuddering moan and began to fuck his mate slowly.

Jim bent down to Greg and kissed him as he continued to thrust. Rising again, Greg’s arms around his neck, he began to thrust in earnest, gathering speed as his lover worked his magic with his fuck hole. “Don’t. come.” he gasped as he rose toward the peak. “Remember. you can’t. come.” “N-n-no Sir,” Greg grunted, squeezing Jim’s pole with all his might. “Aaahh, aaahh, aaahhh, ahhhhhhhh,” Jim cried, his back arching as he felt Greg pulling his dick deep into his ass. As his cock throbbed and was drawn deep into Greg’s gut, his cream shot from the tip, filling his lover’s belly. Greg’s back arched too, and he felt a thrill rush through his every nerve as he cried out, his voice mingling with Jim’s. But he didn’t shoot. His Master, his lover, had commanded him not to and his body obeyed. But he hadn’t commanded him not to have an orgasm. He shivered and trembled as the waves washed over his body but his cum remained in his milk bags. Finally, Jim lowered himself to his lover’s heaving chest and Greg wrapped his arms around him and they slept, Jim’s cock still clutched in his ass.

The Milk Bar—Chapter 42

Jim felt Greg stir in his sleep and he moaned. He began to thrash, uttering alarmed but unintelligible sounds. Then he cried “No, no. Don’t. No.” He thrashed some more, his arms flailing and he began to cry. His pulse pounding, Jim gathered Greg in his arms, trying to soothe him. “Ssssshhhh. Sssssh. It’s alright baby. It’s alright. I’m here,” he said over and over, stroking Greg’s sweating head. “Wh-what?” Greg awoke with a start, his eyes wild and he tried to pull away from Jim. “Baby, it’s me. It’s alright. You’re alright. You’re with me!” “Oh, oh. What? Oh God,” he sighed, sinking back. “I was having an awful dream. I thought they were going to take my memories. It was so real!” He gave another ragged sigh and clutched at Jim’s neck. “Don’t let go of me Downey.” Jim looked into Greg’s eyes, concern wrinkling his face. “What’re you talking about? Who was taking your memories?” Greg was shaking now and Jim squeezed him tight. “Why are you so frightened? You’re shaking. What’s happened?” “I-I-I saw it. I saw what they did to him. He’s nothing. God,” he moaned. “They’ve made him into nothing!” Greg was looking at Jim wildly again, his eyes filled with fear. Jim pushed himself back and looked at Greg. “Come on. Let’s go have a drink. Come on,” he urged, pulling Greg out of bed.

They sat in the kitchen, each with a small glass of brandy that Jim had poured. “Now tell me what happened,” Jim said. Greg stuck his nose into the snifter, inhaled the fumes and took a sip. “I’d finished with my training session the other day and we all were showering when Frank said something about Ted. The other guys, the man-cows looked blown away all of a sudden. When Frank walked away, they told me to watch myself and not fuck with the Milk Bar or I’d get what Ted got.” “The guy from City Hall? The good-looking guy who works in the Mayor’s office?” “That’s right. He’d been recruited by the Milk Bar and inducted into the herd. But it seems that he was real resistant, even though the customers really liked him. Anyway, after we showered, Frank told me to go find Burt and get my next assignment from him. So I found him in the Mind Training room. There was Ted, kneeling on the floor at his feet.” Greg was silent for a long time. There was a haunted look in his eyes. “Yes?” Jim asked softly at last. Greg was barely whispering. “There was nothing in his eyes. His eyes were dead. Burt said that Ted had tried to run from the Milk Bar one too many times; that this time, they’d figured out a way to keep him from ever running again.” Greg paused again. “Burt said they’d erased his memories. They turned him into a zombie. They killed Ted but kept his body alive.” The silence weighed in the darkness like a heavy curtain. “Oh my God,” Jim finally whispered. “I didn’t know they could do that. Oh my God.”

Slowly, Greg lifted his eyes and looked into Jim’s with a look like a lost child’s. “You’re my world,” he croaked. “I’m so afraid they’ll take me away from you; that they’ll erase my memories. And Burt sounds kind of strange when he talks about me and you. I don’t know where he’s coming from.” Jim pulled Greg to his chest, holding him tight. “No baby. It won’t happen. I’ll make sure of that. Don’t worry. I won’t let it happen.” Jim’s voice sounded comforting and sure, but his eyes, which Greg couldn’t see, gathered to Jim’s body as he was, betrayed fear and worry. Greg pulled back and looked at him. “I love you,” he said. “I love you too Barb. And I’ll never let anyone take you away from me; not as long as I live. Come on. Let’s go back to bed.” Together they walked down the hall to the bedroom to try and sleep and restlessly await the morning.

To be continued.