The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Any comments will be gladly received at

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back!

The Milk Bar—Chapter 14

Greg held his breath as the door swung open. He wanted to raise his eyes, but he knew he didn’t dare. His Master-for-the-Evening walked slowly into the room and Greg could feel his eyes traveling over his naked body. His hard cock stiffened and surged upward in salute. His Master stood watching for a few moments then walked to where he knelt and stood in front of him. “Slave! Look at me!” Greg raised his eyes to drink in the sight of his Master. His eyes passed over the strong jaw with the slight cleft in the chin, up past the thin lips to the glittering dark eyes. His own eyes betrayed his longing and he was rewarded with a smile. “I’m very happy to have won you on your first night. I’m going to enjoy breaking you in very much.” Greg lowered his eyes, looking down at his Master’s shoes. Instinctively, Greg bent forward and placed his forehead on his Master’s feet. Then he kissed them, wrapping his arms around Master’s legs. “Thank you Sir. I seek only to please you.” “Good boy. Now let go of me.” Greg knelt back and, unable to restrain himself, watched while Master removed his suit jacket and hung it on a hanger in a small locker. His tailored shirt whispered of his firm body as it conformed itself to his musculature and Greg could see the points of his well-developed tits through the fabric pressing in on his chest. He also detected the faint traces of fur hidden under the fabric.

Master went to the easy chair in the room and sat. “Slave, remove my shoes. You may use your hands.” Greg crawled across the room and untied Master’s shoes and pulled them off his feet. “Now my socks. You may not use your hands.” Greg bent over and took one of Master’s pant legs in his teeth, taking care not to get it wet. After a couple of tries he managed to pull it up, exposing the top of Master’s mid-calf socks. Again, carefully using his teeth, he pulled at the sock until it came down. Then he carefully grasped the toe and pulled it off of Master’s foot. It tasted slightly rank and acrid, so he knew Master hadn’t showered before coming to the Milk Bar. He inhaled the smell and it made his head swim.

After he’d removed both socks and placed them in Master’s shoes, he knelt back, his head bowed. “Take my shoes to the locker and place them on the floor. And I expect that I won’t have to give you instructions the next time. Is that clear?” “Yes Sir. Thank you Sir,” the cop-slave responded, and still on his knees, carried the shoes to the locker. Then he crawled back to the chair where his Master sat.

“Now boy, here’s the scene for your first time. Cops are my wet dreams, and as I say, I’ve had my eye on you for a long time. So we’re going to do a little fantasy. I’m going to sit here. I want you to walk out of the room and put on the uniform you’ll find outside the door. Then I want you to come back in as though it were a drug bust and I were the suspect. I want you to strip me and chain me to the post. You can rip my shirt if necessary. Then I want you to do a full body search. When you don’t find any drugs, I want you to humiliate me by forcing me to suck you off. There are handcuffs on your utility belt that you can use to restrain me. Eventually, I want your man cream, but I want to work for it. Then, you’ll unchain me and tell me to get lost. Then we’ll see what happens after that. I want you to show me how well you do what you do. I’ve heard extravagant claims about your abilities, but I’m a man who has to see for himself. Do you understand everything I’ve said?” “Yes Sir. I understand.” “Can you do it?” “I’m sure I can, Sir. I’m sure I won’t disappoint you, Sir.” “I expect that. Now get going. And don’t be long lieutenant. Oh, and you can put your badge on your shirt. But there’s a ring for your tit in the pocket. Now go!” “Yes Sir!” And Greg backed out of the room and closed the door.

On a table in the hall, he found a blue uniform; a street cop uniform like the one he’d worn at the Police Academy. As an officer, he generally didn’t wear a uniform, but he did have a dress uniform for ceremonial functions. This one was, however, just a beat-cop’s work clothes. He pulled the shirt over his shoulders and began to button it. Then he realized that he needed to remove his badge from his tit first. He unfastened it gingerly and pulled it out of the hole. Then he dug in the pocket of the shirt and found the ring his Master had told him would be there. It was more of a three-quarter ring with balls on each end of it. He unscrewed one of the balls and carefully pushed the end through the hole in his still-sore nipple. He breathed deeply to quiet the pain and screwed the ball onto the end, fastening the ring to his tit. Fortunately, it wasn’t large gauge so it didn’t stretch him too much nor was it very heavy. Later, he thought; they’ll give me heavier rings later. Then he buttoned up the uniform blouse and pinned his badge in its proper place. As he pulled on the pants, he had trouble getting his rigid cock in and had to be careful zipping the fly. Then he slipped his feet into the socks and shoes. He pulled on the utility belt with its gun holster. And there was a revolver in the holster. He checked the chambers and found them to be empty. He placed the regulation hat on his head and he was ready.

Lt. Greg Barber, cop-slave, took a deep breath and knocked loudly on the door. These kinds of actions always got his adrenaline going. The fact that this was a scene didn’t change that, because, in a way, it was just as real. Only the consequences were going to be quite different. His heart was beating fast and his respiration rate was up. He was unable to decide whether it was from the danger or the arousal. “Police!” he shouted. “Open up.” Then he burst through the door. There was the perp, starting out of his chair. “What is this?” he cried. “What’re you doing here?” Greg went into automatic. He slammed into the man, grabbing his wrist and, twisting him around, shoved him against the wall. “Shut up! City Police.” The man struggled. “What’s going on? Leave me alone. You’re hurting my arm.” “I told you to shut up! Now hold still.” Greg reached back for his handcuffs and slipped one over the man’s left wrist. Then he spun him back around and slammed him against the wall again. “Don’t try anything. Just be a good boy and we’ll get along fine,” he instructed. He grabbed the man’s right hand and cuffed him. He looked around the room and saw the post with the eye hooks and hauled his captive over too it. “What’re you doing? Leave me alone. I haven’t done anything!” “That’s for me to decide. I have a tip that you have some drugs on you and if you do, you’re going to be a very sorry ass,” Greg growled. Then he lifted the man’s arms and hung him from one of the hooks on the post. There was no way he’d get loose by himself.

Now Greg took a moment to calm down and catch his breath. The excitement of the bust had overwhelmed him and he’d forgotten for a moment what was really going on. And from the look of fear in his buyer’s face, he’d forgotten too. But Greg quickly realized that this was part of his fantasy and what he wanted. He wanted the feeling of being busted and humiliated by a cop. So Greg went back to his role. But he reminded himself that he needed to avoid hurting his Master. So he put on his cop face and sauntered up to his prisoner. “Now, let’s see where you might be hiding the stuff.” And he started by patting the man down. When he got to his crotch, the prisoner tried to wrench away from him and Greg grabbed his face. “Don’t you dare move, or I may be forced to do something you definitely won’t enjoy. Get it?” The man stared at him wide-eyed and nodded. “Yes officer,” he answered. Greg went back to his search, patting down the man’s torso and legs. “Nothing here,” he said. Guess we’ll have to check body cavities too.” With that, he unhooked the prisoner’s trousers and pulled the fly down. “Lift your leg” he ordered and the man complied, stepping out of his pants. His jockeys were already tenting out, barely containing the cock they concealed. And there was a wet spot on them where he’d leaked. Greg bent down and inhaled the smell. Then he put out his tongue and licked the damp cotton. That wonderful flavor; the flavor of a man’s arousal, spread over his taste buds. “Looks like maybe you’re enjoying this, sir,” he said, putting contempt in his voice, trying to give his buyer what he wanted. “Like hell cop,” the prisoner yelled and tried to kick the police officer. Greg jumped back. “Still got some fight left, huh? Well I think we can take care of that.” He looked around and found a stretcher bar with leather cuffs on either end. Then he pulled out his gun. “Now I expect you to cooperate, because I like cooperation and I don’t like problems. Do I make myself understood?” The prisoner calmed down, saying “Yes officer. I’ll cooperate,” and hung his head.

Greg fastened the stretcher bar to the man’s legs and stood up. “Now let’s see: where might you be hiding the goods? In here maybe?” And he swatted the tent pole in the prisoner’s shorts. The man cried out and Greg roughly grabbed his shorts and yanked them down as his cock flew up toward his belly, spilling pre-cum as it jerked loose from its confinement. “Looks like you do enjoy this kind of treatment, sir,” Greg sneered contemptuously. “Or do you always walk around with a pole sticking out of your crotch?” “Please officer. Let me go. I don’t have anything,” the prisoner whispered. “I don’t think so. Not till I’ve searched everywhere you might be hiding the stuff. Now shut up! Boy this meat of yours looks mighty eager for some abuse. Let’s see what you taste like.” With that, Greg bent and licked the pre-cum seeping from his prisoner’s dick-lips. He pushed the tip of his tongue into the slit and sucked out the ooze. His prisoner moaned and threw his head back. “Um-uummmm. That sure is good stuff. Too bad for you that you won’t be dumping any cream today. Looks like you’ve got a big load waiting in the wings!” And pulling down on his heavy ball sack, Greg laughed at his prisoner’s frustration.

“OK. Enough playing around. Let’s see where you have the stuff. Where is it?” Greg grabbed his prisoner’s face and glared at him. “I’m telling you officer; I don’t have anything. You’ve got the wrong man.” “Looks to me like I have the right man,” Greg said, grabbing the rigid pole thrusting from the prisoner’s crotch. “But I’m tired of your yammering, so I’m going to shut you up.” He went to the peg board and found a leather cock-gag and held it up in front of the man’s face. “This’ll keep you quiet.” The man turned his face from side to side, trying to avoid the gag. “No,” he said, “Please don’t do that. Don’t put that thing in my mouth. Leave me alone, can’t you. What’d I do to you? I’m straight. Why’re you doing this to me?” “You’re straight, huh?” Greg demanded, grabbing his face again. “Then why’s your dick so hard, huh? Why’s it leaking pre-cum all over the floor? Faggot!” He spit out the last word, spraying the man’s shocked face. At that instant, Greg felt like a knife had pierced his belly. The man stared at him, his mouth agape and his eyes wide. Clearly Greg was getting deeply into this scene, but he felt as though he himself were chained to the wall. Suddenly he felt dizzy, and turned around. He went to the chair and sank into it, his head in his hands and began to sob. The pain came from somewhere so deep inside that it seemed bottomless. He was wracked by sobs, curling up and clenching his gut as he wailed, gasping for breath.

“Officer. Lt. Barber. Officer.” The man was speaking softly to him, trying to get his attention. Greg took a ragged breath and looked up at his “prisoner”. “I’m sorry Sir. I don’t know what happened. I’ve never done anything like this before,” he whispered, tears streaking his face. “Unchain me, boy. Get me down now,” Master ordered quietly but firmly. “Yes Sir,” Greg responded and rose to undo the shackles and cuffs. When he was loose, his customer took Greg’s arms and looked into his face. Greg dropped his eyes and, knowing he shouldn’t stare at his client’s by-now-wilting cock, looked at his own feet instead. “I’m sorry Sir, I.” His throat caught and he began to sob again. The customer put his arms around Greg and held the weeping slave against his chest. “It’s OK boy, it’s OK. You’ve been holding that self-hatred and fear inside for a long time, haven’t you? It’s OK. Let it out.” “But you paid so much. I haven’t given you what you paid for. I’m sorry Sir.” Greg wept as he sank to the floor and placed his forehead on his customer’s feet, wetting them with his tears. “Get up boy. Come on, get up.” He helped Greg to his feet and guided him back to the chair, pushing him down in the seat.

“Let’s talk a little bit. The night’s young and we still have time for me to get what I paid for. And maybe you’ll get something you’ve been wanting too. But tell me, boy. When did you discover you were gay?” “Two weeks ago, Sir. When they took me prisoner. They made me realize that I’d been hiding from myself all these years.” Tears began to well up in Greg’s eyes. “That’s a long time to hate yourself. You’ve been storing up a lot of shit for a long, long time. I understand how you got carried away. But let me ask you: do you still believe, in the core of your being, that you were born to serve other men?” Greg thought for a long while, scanning this handsome man’s face, looking into his black eyes. He did know, deep in his heart, that he was meant to serve; not just as a member of the police force, “to serve and protect”, but as slave, “to serve and obey”. “Yes Sir!” he replied. “Service is my life. Now I know that! Is it too late Sir? Please let my try again. Please let me show you what I’m capable of. Please.” Greg was standing now, his head bowed, his hands clasped behind his back; a willing man-servant.

“Alright boy. But are you sure you’re ready?” “Yes Sir. I’m better now, Sir. I can do what you want.” “OK boy. But if it looks to me like you’re losing control, I’m going to shout your code word to you that will make you drop to the floor. I didn’t come here to do therapy tonight.” “Yes Sir. Thank you. I’m sorry for losing control Sir.” “It’s OK boy. I understand. I’ll be letting Delaney know that this is something he needs to be careful about in the future.” Greg stiffened at this. “Don’t worry boy. I’ll explain to him what happened and why. It isn’t your fault. It’s just that no one thought about it before. Other customers might not be so sympathetic as I am. Now let’s come at this again.” “Yes Sir. Thank you Sir,” Greg whispered. “How can I serve you, Sir?” “Let’s change the scene a little. I still want you to ‘force’ me suck you off. So you come into the room again and find me. Cuff me, rip my clothes off and do your ‘cavity search’. Then, when you don’t find what you’re looking for, force me to service you. I want you to hold off coming until I start to ask you to come to get it over with. Then you may come. When I’m through milking you and have drunk every last drop, you can uncuff me. Then leave it to me. Is that clear?” “Yes Sir. I understand. Thank you Sir. Shall I start Sir?” “Yes boy. Go into the hall and come back when you’re ready.”

The Milk Bar—Chapter 15

Greg backed into the hall, closing the door behind him. God, how he’d fucked up! But this wasn’t the time to linger on that; he had a customer who’d paid a very good price for his services tonight and he had to get back into it. He had to get his act together and get the balance between being a cop, a role he understood very well, and being a servant. Wait, maybe that was it! He was a servant. It fit in with his oath, sort of. That was what he’d hold in his mind. He would serve this man by being a good law enforcement officer and by giving him what he’d paid for. Lt. Barber, cop-servant, took a deep breath and knocked on the door. “Police,” he said. “Come in.” He took the doorknob in his hand and entered.

“Sir, I have a search warrant. We’re looking for controlled substances. It would be best if you cooperated fully.” “What’re you talking about? I don’t have anything here. Go ahead and search.” The man stood up, putting his hand in his pocket. Greg grabbed his arm and spun him around. “I don’t think so,” he said. “You’re not pulling a gun on me. Up against the wall.” Greg whipped out his cuffs and cuffed the man. “I don’t have a gun. What’re you doing? Let me go.” “We have it from a good source that you’re dealing. It’s obvious the stuff isn’t stashed here in the room, so I guess the only other hiding place is you.” “What’d you mean? I’m telling you, I don’t have anything. Now let me go.” “I’ll let you go when I’m satisfied that you’re clean. For now, I’m going to do a search. Now.” Greg thought for a moment and had another idea. He pulled his gun out. “Now. I’m going to uncuff you. But I’ve got a gun so don’t be a wise-ass. You wouldn’t want me having to ‘defend’ myself, would you?” “No officer.” Greg unlocked the cuff on one of the man’s hands and stood back, holding the gun on him. “Now strip.” “What?” “What didn’t you understand? I said ‘strip’. I only have a few places to look and I’m gonna do it. So hurry up. Unless you want to loose your family jewels.” Greg cocked the pistol and pointed it at the man’s crotch. “Yes sir,” the man answered. “Right away. No problem here.” And he began to unbutton his shirt. “What’s your name,” Greg demanded. The man looked flustered for a moment. “I said what’s your name. You got a name don’t you?” “Steve,” the man answered. “Steve Thorpe.” Greg knew that he’d made the name up, even though he couldn’t remember what his real name was.

As his shirt parted, Greg could see the thick brown, almost black fur covering his chest. Involuntarily, Greg licked his lips. He’d been pretty sure the man was a bear and this confirmed it. He pulled his shirt off, held it up and dropped it on the chair. His chest was magnificently sculpted, with large brown nipples that poked out of the fur that covered his chest and washboard belly and tapered into his pants. “Now the pants. Get ‘em off,” Greg ordered. Steve stared at Greg for a moment, until Greg lifted the gun again, to point at his crotch. He quickly unhooked his slacks and pulled down the fly. He stepped out of his trousers and placed them on the chair. “Everything!” Greg barked. Reluctantly, Steve pulled down his jockeys exposing his large cock, low hanging balls and thick bush. There was even fur on his thighs. His cock was rising again with the excitement of the scene. “Now raise your arms, turn around and lean against the wall,” Greg ordered. The prisoner complied, leaning spread-eagled against the wall. Greg moved up behind him and kicked his feet farther apart. “Don’t try anything!” he growled and reached his hands around the man. Because the man was leaning, he had to move even closer to him to reach the upper parts of his body, so he placed his leg between the prisoner’s legs and pushed his thigh against the man’s crotch. Steve caught his breath as Greg ground his leg against his balls and slid his hands around his flanks. He reached up to the prisoner’s armpits and stroked and pulled the fur there. Then he moved down to his ample pecs, squeezing and kneading the muscles through the fur. He grabbed his erect nips and took hold, moving his leg more vigorously against his “captive’s” testicles. Then he pulled and twisted the very experienced tits in his hands. His prisoner groaned a rolled his head around. “Looks like you really like having those paps worked ver. You like anything else, sir?” he asked sarcastically. With that, Greg dropped his hands to the man’s hips and pulled him back against his own bulging pants. “You like that, sir?” demanded Greg as he thrust again and again against his prisoner’s ass. “Oh please. Please office. Don’t do this to me. Please let me go!” the man begged. “Oh I don’t think so boy,” said Greg, reaching around and taking the man’s rigid dick and heavy balls in his hands. “I think we could just have a little fun here together. Isn’t this what you always wanted? A cop to show you who’s boss? You want to suck on cop dick? How about it?” “No,” the man whined. “Please don’t do this to me. Please sir. I have money. I’ll pay you. Please let me go.”

Greg pushed the man, face first, into the chair. “I’ll decide what happens here, not you. I’m the one with the influence,” he said, pushing the barrel of his pistol between his ass cheeks. “Now put your head in the chair and reach back and spread your ass. I need to search your body cavities. His prisoner’s cock was stiff and dripping as he bent over, put his head down into the crack between the chair’s seat and back and reached back to spread his hairy ass. “Open it up even more!” Greg growled. He grasped at his well-muscled cheeks and dug in with his fingers and exposed his pink hole. Greg grabbed a tube of KY and smeared some on the man’s ass lips. Then he eased in one finger. He felt the muscles clenching around his finger and the man moaned and shuddered. Greg pulled out and came back with two fingers. The man wriggled his butt and tried to pull Greg’s digits in even further. His cock slapped up against his belly and he gasped loudly. “Aaahhhgghh. Please officer. Please. What are you doing? Oooohhh God.” Greg slapped his butt with his free hand. “Shut up,” he ordered. “I’m just starting my search. He pushed in all the way to his knuckles and wiggled his fingers around, teasing the prisoner’s g-nut. His prisoner’s knees buckled and he ended up kneeling on the chair, groaning and whimpering. Then, as Greg massaged his prostate, he began to gasp rapidly and his sphincter clutched around Greg’s fingers and he shot. “Aaaaagggghhhh. Uhhh, uhhh, uuuhhh. Oh God, oh, oh, uuuhhh.” His first shot hit his belly and dribbled onto the seat of the chair. His second hit the puddle of the first and he collapsed, panting and whimpering.

Greg pulled his hand out of the man’s ass and stuck his finger’s in his customer’s mouth. “Clean my hand off. I’m not going out there with your shit on my hand,” he ordered, although his hand was basically clean, except for the lube. Obviously his customer had taken time to clean his ass, even if he hadn’t showered before coming to the Milk Bar. But he greedily sucked on Greg’s fingers, licking away the remnants of lube and his own mucus. He was also, in spite of whatever his current position was and his obvious power and influence, an experienced bottom.

When Steve had caught his breath, Greg ordered him to stand, facing the wall. Then he cuffed his arms behind his back. “Now turn around,” he ordered and the man complied, hanging his head in defeat as he turned. Greg took his chin in his hand and raised his head. Then he pulled his jaw down and thrust his hand into the man’s mouth. Like the good slave he’d been at one time, he licked and sucked on the invading fingers and tried to take more of his captor’s hand into his mouth. He actually pulled most of Greg’s hand in without choking. Greg realized he had much to learn before he was as accomplished as Steve.

Greg pulled his hand out of Steve’s mouth and held up the gun in front of his face. “Don’t try anything stupid, or you may wake up a girl.” And he knelt down. He took Steve’s glistening cock head in his hand and pulled the foreskin open. “You never know where guys will hide stuff. Wouldn’t be the first time,” he said as he ran his finger around the inside of his prisoner’s foreskin. He pulled his finger out and tasted it. “Uuummm. Nope, clean as a whistle. Guess that one’s escaped you,” he laughed and slapped the large dick from the bottom, sending it slapping against Steve’s belly. Steve hissed at the sudden assault on his penis.

“Well,” said Greg, standing up. “I guess you are telling the truth. I can’t find anything. But I can’t have you going and filing a harassment charge against me, can I. So I need to make sure you don’t go running to headquarters to file a complaint.” “What do you want? What are you going to do to me. Please don’t kill me. Please,” the man pleaded. “No, I’m not going to kill you. I’m just going to ensure your cooperation. Get down on your knees.” Carefully, Steve knelt down. “Oh, I guess you’d have an easier time if I took the cuffs off,” Greg laughed and bent over him to unlock the cuffs, thrusting his crotch into Steve’s face as he did so. Steve rubbed his wrists, looking up at Greg. “What can I do? I’ll do anything. Just please don’t hurt me.” Greg stepped up to him. “Pull my fly down. Don’t use your hands! Use your teeth!” Steve hesitated a moment and Greg cocked his gun. Quickly, Steve leaned forward and sought the zipper with his mouth. When he’d found it, he grasped it in his teeth and pulled it down. The cop wasn’t wearing any shorts and his heavy dick poked out of his fly. “Lick it!” he ordered his captive. “No, please. Please don’t do this to me. Please.” “Well which would you rather have? I can haul your sorry ass downtown, bare as it is now, and find all the evidence I need. I can also tell them you made a pass at me before they throw you into the can. I’m sure the other prisoners would get a kick out of that! Or you can suck my dick now and we’ll forget it. What’ll it be, sport?” “OK. OK. I’ll suck you.” And he moved to take Greg’s dick in his mouth. But Greg stepped back. “Well, I’m not so sure that’s really what you want. How can I be sure?” “I want to suck you. Let me suck you off.” “I don’t know. I’m still not convinced.” “Please let me suck you. Please officer, let me suck you. I’m begging. Please let me suck your cock. Please, please.” Steve was practically crying now. “OK. Since you’ve asked real nice, I’ll be generous and let you suck my cock.”

During their conversation, Greg had stepped back a few steps, so Steve had to crawl across the floor on his knees to reach him. As he opened his mouth to take Greg’s dripping plum, Greg put his hand to Steve’s forehead. “Lick the pre-cum off the tip, and then say ‘Thank you sir, for letting me suck your beautiful dick.’ Then show me what you can do.” Steve stretched out his tongue and caught the drop of pre-cum oozing out of Greg’s piss-slit. He savored the flavor and whispered “Thank you sir, for letting me suck your beautiful dick.” Then he cradled it in the trough of his tongue. He gently slid his mouth over the column of flesh and swallowed it. He had all the techniques and then some. Greg’s knees began to shake and Steve stopped a moment. “Back against the pole,” he said, “and grab the eye-hooks near the top. Then just hold on!” Greg did as he was instructed. Steve stood up and walked to the cabinet, took something out and came back. He unscrewed the end cap from the ring in Greg’s right tit and pulled it out. “Stick out your tongue,” he ordered. When he did, Steve ran a black rubber suction cup over the surface, wetting the end of the cup. Then he squeezed it and applied it to Greg’s right nipple. He repeated with action with his left nipple. “Good,” he said. “Those’ll be ready when I’m ready!” and he knelt again in front of his man-cow.

Steve was a gifted cock-sucker. He worked Greg for half an hour, vibrating, singing, massaging, sliding over and back on his dick. Then, just when Greg was about to blow, Steve would back off or bite down on his cock-head, pulling him back from the brink. Greg was leaking pre-cum like honey flowing from a honey-comb and he was breathing in ragged gasps. He knew better than to beg to be allowed to come. He was no longer in the driver’s seat here in this scene. Everything depended on how well he held off and how happy his customer was. Obviously, Steve enjoyed milking a man and stringing him out. And he was a master at it. He tickled Greg’s piss-slit with the tip of his tongue and caressed the under-side of his corona, finding sensitive places Greg didn’t know existed. Then he pulled off of him and nipped along the ridge of flesh running the length of the belly of his dick. He sucked in his balls and rolled them around inside his mouth. Again and again, he took Greg to the edge. Again and again, he denied him his load. In Greg’s mind, two overpowering impulses were clashing: to satisfy his master and to relieve the aching need to come. Over and over again, as the thrill began to grip his groin, his legs and his spine; as he approached the brink, his master would pull him back saying or indicating “No, not yet boy. I’m not ready to let you go.” Greg was gasping for breath and gripping the eye-hooks so tight, his knuckles were white. Then Steve pulled off him completely and rose to his feet.

“You’ve got a fine teat there boy. Let’s check out your other assets,” he smiled and pulled the suction cups off Greg’s nipples. His tits were, by now, firm, erect cones as big as the end of his pinky. Steve placed his hands on the side of Greg’s chest and reached his points with his thumps. He pushed them up and down like light switches and rubbed his thumbs over the sensitive tips, bringing gasps out of the man-cow. Then he grabbed each between a thumb and a finger and pinched them hard, pulling them away from Greg’s chest. “Yes,” he said. “Fine tits you’ve got.” He bent his head down and took the left one into his mouth and nursed it, licking it and curling his tongue around it. Greg’s knees went weak as Steve worked his nips over. Master Burt had told him that, at a later stage in his training, he’d be taught to come solely by tit milking and suddenly, he believed it could be done. He’d never had an expert milk his nipples before; he’d never experienced anything close to this. His cock was throbbing and flexing, rising and falling, smearing pre-cum on Steve’s hairy thigh. The feel of the mouth on his tit and his ultra-sensitive dick-tip rubbing against that fur was almost too much. “No,” he husked out. “No, no, no. Please Sir. No.” This only egged his master on, making him redouble his efforts working on his man-cow’s nipples. Greg thrashed his head back and forth, trying to escape, at least in his mind, the stimulation. He couldn’t come! He wasn’t permitted. He hadn’t been given release yet!

Finally, Steve stepped back from him, leaving his hands on Greg’s tits. “You’ve done very well boy. You’ve learned much and learned well. I’m very pleased. You and I will be sharing many more evenings together. Now, because you’ve performed well, I’m going to give you your reward. Are you ready boy?” “Please Sir. Yes Sir,” Greg gasped. “Good boy. I’m going to suck you again. But I don’t want you to come in my mouth. I will pull off you at the right time and pull your balls down. Then I want you to shoot your man cream into my open mouth. I like the taste of it coming though the air. I expect you’ll have several good aerial shots before you let up. Then I’ll get back on you and drain you dry. Do you understand boy?” “Yes Sir. I understand. Thank you Sir.”

Steve knelt and took Greg’s balls in his hand. Then he slid his warm, wet, caressing mouth over Greg’s raging cock. He massaged and vacuumed. He vibrated and sang. He reached up with his free hand and twisted Greg’s tit. Greg began to thrust and moan, waiting for the moment when he’d receive permission. Oh God, how much longer? His heart was pounding and his balls ached. His cock hurt, it had been so hard for so long. Then, suddenly, Steve pulled off of him, pulling down his balls at the same moment. “Come boy!” he shouted and directed Greg’s dick toward his open lips. “Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Aaahhh, aahhh, aaahhh. Oh God. Uunnnnhh,” Greg shouted and felt his cream coming up like an explosion. It was as though magma were flowing up from his balls, through his urethra and out the end of his cock. He shot once, twice, three times; each shot a large load. His balls spasmed and pulled against the hand holding them down. “Ooooohhhhh, oooohhh, uuunnnnhhh, aaannnhhh, aaaaahhh,” he sobbed, feeling tears welling in his eyes. Was he dying? He thought he might be, his heart was beating so hard and his breathing seemed to have stopped. Then, suddenly his milker’s mouth was on his cock again, sucking and pulling on it. He felt his cock enveloped in a mouth filled with his own cum; felt his living essence, his own sperm trying to swim back up the path whence they’d come. But his milker had other ideas and swallowed as quickly as he could, striving to keep up with the flow coming out of the milk teat in his mouth.

With one last shudder, Greg sank to the floor, entirely spent. His Master was still on his teat. Never; never had he experienced anything like this before. Even Delaney’s first pull of his milk when he was captured wasn’t anything near this. His heart was pounding, his breath came in ragged gasps and the thrill still echoed in his body. But he never forgot his manners. “Th-th-thank you Sir. Oh God. Thank you Sir.” Steve sat back, savoring the taste of the load he’d just pulled from his purchase. “Very good,” was all he said. “Thank you Sir,” Greg replied. By this time, Steve had risen to his feet. Greg had his hands wrapped around his Master’s ankles and placed his forehead on his feet.

“Now copper.” Greg heard a gun being cocked. “I have your gun which you were foolish enough to put down. And I think it’s time for payback. Big tough cop! Thought you could take advantage of me, didn’t you? Well we’ll see about that. One thing you didn’t know is I have a camera here in the room to take advantage of situations like this. So now you’re going to find out what it’s like to be humiliated. Now get on your knees and crawl over to me.” Steve had backed up to the post and was leaning against it. Greg rose to his knees and obeyed the man with the gun. When he was positioned in front of him, Steve leaned over, grabbed an arm and pulled it behind him, snapping a handcuff on. “Put your other arm behind your back!” he ordered. Greg complied and in a second, his wrists were cuffed together. “Now, get your mouth on my cock.” “Please Sir. Don’t do this to me. Please don’t make me. I’ve never sucked a dick before.” Greg was so overwhelmed by what he’d just experienced and what had gone on before, that he was completely into this new role: there were tears in his eyes. His head was rocked by a stinging blow to his cheek. “I’m not asking; I’m telling you. You have no options here, faggot. Open your mouth and get it on my dick.” “P-p-please Sir. Please don’t.” Steve reached down and pinched Greg’s nose shut. He tried to hold his breath but, as the room began to darken, dropped his mouth open to gasp for breath. The welcome air was immediately followed by a mouthful of hard flesh. “If I feel teeth, you’re going to lose them. Is that clear, pig?” “Eehhh iiiir.” Greg nodded as best he could with his mouth impaled on a rigid, throbbing dick. “Now show me what you can do, suck-slave!”

Greg began swallowing the column of flesh that stretched his jaws. It was nearly as big around as Greg’s wrist and at least nine inches long. He struggled to accommodate it without choking. Finally, as he pushed himself against it over and over again, his throat came to accept it. Then came the challenge of swallowing it without smothering. He worked it rhythmically: go down, vibrate, come off, breathe. Go down, vibrate, come off, breathe. He took several swallows to stock up on his air supply. Then he dove onto the pulsing meat and began his song. Steve’s knees buckled and he had to grab the eye-hooks to keep from collapsing. Greg used all his skills, singing, vibrating, massaging, nibbling, vacuuming his Master’s hard cock, doing all he could to bring him pleasure. “Suck it dick-slave. Eat me pussy boy. Suck a man’s dick faggot slave.” The verbal abuse only spurred on the cop-slave, making him work all the harder to earn his reward: the taste of his Master’s cream. Would he spill it directly down his throat or into his mouth or spray it on his face and chest and make him clean it off? The humiliation of the last thought made his own cock fly up against his belly. “Please Sir. Give me your cream. Make me your slave. Make me clean your cum off my own worthless body,” he said. But of course, only grunting and moaning came out.

“Pinch my tits pig,” his Master ordered him. His hands were cuffed behind him! He would have loved to have reached his Master’s large nipples and roll them between his fingers, but he couldn’t. “Oh, yes. You can’t can you? Then get your mouth off my dick and get it on my tits! Now!” Eagerly, Greg stumbled to his feet and sucked on an erect nipple. The point became even more erect as he sucked on in with a curl in his tongue, just like a pup sucking on its mama’s teat. He whimpered and sucked even harder, hoping against logic to pull some cream from this tit. His Master had his head thrown back and he was groaning as his cop-slave worked over his pec. Greg licked around the edge of the aureole, spiraling inward toward the waiting point and when he reached the goal, curled his tongue around it again and sucked for all he was worth. Abruptly, his Master grabbed his head and pulled him off one tit and planted his mouth on the other. Greg went after it with just as much gusto, reveling in the feel of his tongue on this cone of brown flesh. He could feel the head of his Master’s dick rising and falling, smearing pre-cum against his thigh. He shifted his weight and moved forward so that he could trap Master’s stiffness between his legs. As he squeezed his thighs together and chewed on the nipple in his mouth, he felt Master’s response: his cock stiffened and relaxed, stiffened and relaxed. And his breathing came in short gasps. He groaned, swallowed the flooding saliva in his mouth and groaned again. “Oh my God. Uuuhhh, uuuhh. Oh Jesus!” he gasped.

Greg felt his Master’s hands on his shoulders, pushing him to the ground. “Get on me again. Bring me off!” At last; the moment he’d been waiting for and working so hard for. He sank to his knees and took the huge tube of flesh in his mouth, using all his skills to pull his Master’s load. He bobbed his head and vacuumed; he twirled his tongue around the massive purple head. He vibrated his throat and he sang around the pulsing pole. Master reached up and grabbed his own tits, pulling them roughly and stretching them away from his chest. Suddenly, his hips began to spasm and his cock jerked as he reached down with one hand, keeping the other on a tit. He pushed the cop-slave off of his dick. Greg remained close, keeping his mouth open as he focused on the slit of his Master’s cock. Master grabbed his throbbing penis, thrust forward and shouted as he came. He shot a large load directly into Greg’s waiting mouth. The taste was like tangy sea salt. The next loads hit Greg on the chin and chest. Awestruck, Greg stared at the spewing dick. “Thank you Master,” he whispered. “Thank you Sir.” As Master’s orgasm subsided, the remaining cum oozed from the tip of his dick as he pumped it dry. Greg placed his mouth under the end of the pipe and caught the drops as they fell. Finally, Steve sank back against the post, trying to catch his breath.

Greg sat back on his heels and waited for his Master to recover. At last, Master leaned over him and uncuffed his hands. “Now, use your fingers to clean the spunk off your face and chest. Let me see you eat it.” “Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.” Greg eagerly obeyed, pulling the cooling jism off his chin and chest hair and licking his fingers with relish. When he was finished, he ventured a “Sir?” “Yes slave, what is it?” “Sir, would you like me to clean your cock for you?” “Yes boy. Clean me up.” Joyfully, Greg took the softening dick in his mouth and sucked the cum out of it. Then he waited, his mouth on his Master’s dick. In a moment, he felt the stream coming through and the piss hit his tongue. He swallowed as quickly as he could, but he couldn’t keep up with the flow and it bubbled out the sides of his mouth, dripping off his jaw onto his chest. When, at last, his Master was through, he pulled his cock out of the cop-slave’s mouth and shook the remaining drops into the waiting orifice. “Good boy. You’ve done well tonight.” “Thank you Sir. My purpose is to please.” “You have, and you will be seeing me again. I expect to be using you a lot.” He reached over and pressed a button on the wall. Within seconds, the door opened and Burt strode in. “I’m pleased. You have my commendation. Take this man-cow back to his stall and I will expect to have him the next time I come.” “Yes Sir. Thank you Sir,” Burt answered with a shallow bow. “Is there anything else you desire this evening, Sir?” “No. I’m quite satisfied.” As Burt snapped Greg’s leash on him, Steve reached down and ruffled his short hair. “Next time, we’ll see what else they may have taught you.” As Burt led him from the room, he felt a hard swat on his ass and he figured he would be in for something different the next time he encountered Master “Steve”.

To be continued.