The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Any comments will be gladly received at

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back!

The Milk Bar—Chapter 21

“Stay here. I’ll be right back,” Jim said, and kissing Greg once again, he left the room. Greg turned and lay across the table on his belly. His backside was still afire, but it was a sweet fire, reminding him of his Master’s love. Love? Was that what it was? Is this what love felt like? He didn’t know. Maybe he’d never known. But he liked the way this felt and he knew that whatever it was he felt for Jim, it sweetened and intensified the fire across his back and ass.

In a few moments, Jim came back and helping Greg stand, as best he could, touching his back as little as possible, helped him out of the room and down the hall. He led him into the master suite and into the bath, where Jim had filled the tub with cold water. He helped Greg in. “Easy, easy,” he said as Greg grunted from the pain as he settled into the tub. “Aaah, aahhh, unnhh.” he groaned as his butt came to rest on the bottom of the tub. “This will help reduce the fire. You just sit here a while.” Greg gingerly sat back against the cool marble and closed his eyes. The cold water did help ease the pain. Suddenly, he was very tired. His head rolled back and he was asleep.

Someone was stroking his face. Firm fingers were skimming over his cheek and his ear. He leaned his head into the hand and smiled as he opened his eyes. Jim was sitting on the edge of the tub, his piercing dark eyes looking intently into Greg’s own blue eyes. “I think I love you,” Greg whispered. “I know I love you,” Jim answered and he leaned down to kiss Greg. Greg reached up to put his arms around Jim’s neck and returned his kiss with passion. “I’ve never felt like this,” Greg said when they broke apart. “Please tell me this is forever.” “It’s forever,” Jim said, cupping Greg’s face in his hand. Greg reached up and put his own hand against Jim’s face, his eyes filling with tears. “I’m so happy, I think I might die,’ he said, his voice catching. “If you did, I’d never forgive you,” Jim answered, his own eyes brimming. “How will we work this?” Greg asked suddenly. “Work what? What’s the problem?” “Well, I’m a cop and you’re a highly-placed city official. Won’t that be a problem?” “I don’t think anyone needs to know. My life is very private. You can live here with me but keep your apartment. That way, your mail won’t have to change and no one will know.” “You’re not the only one with a very private life,” Greg said. “I’ve always kept a PO Box because I didn’t want to give my address out to just anybody. And none of my co-workers has ever been to my apartment. They have no idea of what my living arrangements are.” “Then it’s no problem at all. When you’re ready, you can give up your apartment. No one will be the wiser.” “I like that,” Greg smiled. “And besides,” Jim continued, “the Mayor won’t be in office forever. When he leaves office, I go with him. I’ll go back to my law firm and be a private citizen again and in this city, I can live however and with whomever I choose. And I choose you, Greg Barber.” “And I chose you, Jim Downing. Thanks.” “Thanks? For what?” “For coming after me.” Jim smiled warmly. “The pleasure was all mine!”

Greg sat back, his skin cooling in the bath. Suddenly, he sat bolt upright. “Oh God,” he exclaimed. “What? What now?” Jim asked. “The Milk Bar. I forgot about the Milk Bar.” “The Milk Bar?” “Yes. They own me. They can make me come back. What about them?” Jim smiled and smoothed Greg’s wet hair. “It’s OK. That’s not a problem. But you wouldn’t understand that would you? After all, they’ve tinkered with your memory.” Greg stared at him quizzically. “Let me explain it to you. See, I’m on the board of directors of the Milk Bar. In fact, I’m the one who selected you for indoctrination.” “W-w-what?” “Yes. I’d noticed you a long time ago and I had an idea that you might be gay. But I also realized that, as a macho cop, you’d have a very hard time coming to that conclusion on your own. After all, the police department isn’t exactly a homo-friendly institution. So I worked it out to get you to the Milk Bar and get you started on the road to self-discovery.” Greg sat there, his mouth agape, his eyes wide open. “Please don’t think badly of me. I didn’t know how else to do it. After all, you can’t exactly walk up to a cop and ask him for a date. So I turned to them. I also needed to know if your ‘tastes’ might fit with mine. I mean, the things I’m interested in aren’t exactly vanilla. So I needed to have you explore your desires fairly deeply.” By now, the corner’s of Greg’s eyes were creased as his astonishment turned to joy as he began to realize how desperately Jim must have wanted him. Jim continued “But I also suspected that you and I might have a good fit, because so many men who are in positions of authority have a submissive boy deep inside.” “And you were right,” Greg answered. “Will you still be my Master? My teacher?” “Absolutely. As I said earlier, my harness is the symbol of my mastery and your putting it on me is the symbol of your submission. That will be our bond, not to mention your bondage.” They laughed together at the pun. Jim took Greg’s head in his hands and kissed him. “I can’t get enough of you,” he said, smiling into Greg’s blue eyes. “I love you so much,” Greg answered, grinning back.

“How’s your back, tiger?” Jim asked, running his finger around the whorls of Greg’s ear. “Better, I think. It’s cooled down some. Let me get out and let’s get some food. I’m famished.” “You should be. We haven’t eaten and it’s 9:30. Here’s a towel.” Greg climbed out of the tub gingerly and, dripping, stood on the mat, his large cock semi-rigid and water dripping off the tip like a beautifully shaped downspout. Gently, Jim patted his back dry while Greg sucked air through his teeth as the towel came in contact with his tender skin. When his back was dry, Jim moved in front of him, drying the hair on his chest as Greg ran his own fingers through the fur coating Jim’s pecs. Jim gazed into his eyes and used the towel to rub his tits. Greg sighed and shuddered. Then Jim grabbed his points with the towel and squeezed. Greg moaned and gasped as that wonderful shiver ran up and down his spine. Still holding on, using Greg’s nips like handles, Jim pulled him close, grinding his hard cock into his slave-lover’s low-hanging balls. “Aaaaggghh. Please, oh God. Please fuck me Jim. I want you to be my first fuck. Please!” Greg moaned. “Get down!” Jim told him. Greg lowered himself to his hands and knees and looked back at his master-lover. Jim grabbed a tube of lube from the drawer, squeezed some into his hand and knelt behind him. He greased Greg’s crack and then pushed two fingers in, spreading lube inside him. He pulled his hand out and slicked up his heavy, hard dick. He placed the oozing tip against the winking hole and eased it inside. Greg moaned and rocked back toward Jim, seeking to impale himself and fill himself with his lover’s strength in the first fuck of his life. “Easy, easy,” Jim whispered. “There’s time. We have all the time in the world,” he murmured and gently kissed Greg’s red back. Greg moaned, “Never enough. I can’t get enough. Fuck me Jim.”

* * *

Jim Downing rummaged around in the fridge and pulled out some eggs and leftover ham and veggies. From these ingredients, he made a quick omelet. While the omelet was cooking, Greg opened the bottle of wine that Jim tossed him. Jim toasted some French bread and buttered it. In a matter of minutes, they were sitting at the counter, eating. Two strong men, sitting there naked and sharing their first meal together. They were slightly turned toward one another so that they could feast their eyes on each others’ glory, their cocks laying on the seats of the stools. As they ate, each of them kept one hand free to wander over his partner’s body: tits, hairy chests, abs, thighs, arms, cocks, balls. Each part was savored as though for the first time; as though it would always be like the first time. Their eyes smiled into one another’s, drinking deeply at the well that would never be empty.

Finally, when they were finished with the meal, Jim said “Stools are handy to have around. They’re great for tying someone down.” He laughed and tweaked Greg’s right tit, twisting the ring in it. Greg moaned. “Yes Sir. Anytime you like. Thank you Sir.” “Now, it’s bedtime. Tomorrow’s a work day for both of us and I have an important meeting at 9:00. So let’s get to bed.” They headed to the bedroom and, after Jim threw back the sheets, Greg cautiously lay down. “I-I think I can lay on my side. I think that’ll be alright,” he said, easing himself down. “Is it OK, baby? Does it hurt too much?” “Not if I can be looking at you all night. That makes the pain worthwhile.” Jim reached over and kissed him. “I love you,” he whispered. “And I love you. Good night Sir.” “Good night boy...Greg!” “Good night. Jim.Master.” Greg lay there listening to Jim’s breathing, unable to fall asleep in his happiness. Someone loved him and here he was, lying next to him. He’d finally found his life!

The Milk Bar—Chapter 22

Jim took Greg to work and dropped him off in the parking garage, next to his car so that it wouldn’t be obvious that Greg hadn’t driven in as usually. Checking to see that no one was around, Jim kissed Greg goodbye and told him to be careful. “Yes Sir,” Greg grinned, and climbed out of the car. Jim drove off to his own more privileged parking space on another level and Greg headed into the office. But he had a hard time concentrating on his duties. His head was somewhere else and he could only think of Jim. Yup, he was gone alright; head over heels and now he knew for sure, even though the object of his affection was another man. But not just another man; a very desirable man, in many ways. As he sat at his desk, paperwork in front of him, Greg would enumerate the ways Jim was so desirable and so sexy. He loved his body; he loved his eyes, his smile, his intelligence and wit, his compassion and caring and tenderness. He loved the authority with which Jim conducted himself and his masterfulness. He loved everything about him. Greg needed to tell someone. He glanced around the office and realized this wasn’t the place to open up about something like this, at least not now. Who could he talk to? Then he remembered that Burt had given him his cell phone number. That was it! Burt had brought him out! He would understand and be happy for him. So at lunchtime, he went out on the street. After buying a felafel from the regular vendor that parked his cart outside the station, he wandered off to where he was out of earshot and dialed Burt’s number.

“Burt here.” “Burt, it’s Greg Barber.” “Greg! How are you? Everything OK?” “Yes, yes, absolutely! In fact it’s great! I didn’t know who else to tell, so I thought of you, because I thought you’d understand. Burt. I’m in love!” There was silence on the other end. “Burt? Are you still there? Did I lose you?” “No, I’m still here. I’m. glad for you Greg. Who is he?” “Jim Downing. You must know him.” “Oh yes, I know him. I’m. pleased and happy for you. Tell me what happened.” Greg went through the events of the last couple of days, ending up with how he’d begged Jim to fuck him and then they’d spent the night together. They would be living together from now on! Wasn’t that great? “Yes. I’m excited for you... Well, I’d better be going now. There’s work to do. I expect I’ll be seeing you this Friday evening. You’re still expected to report for service. Is that clear?” “Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.” The phone went dead. Greg sat there staring at it for a few moments. Why had Burt seemed so distant? Greg thought he’d be excited for him. And he said he was excited, but you sure could have fooled Greg. Distant was the word. After a few moments, Greg shook his head and put his phone away. Whatever! He didn’t know what Burt’s issues were, but he had his own life to live and he now had someone to share it with. Forever! Greg scarfed down his lunch and headed back to the office.

The afternoon was filled with work involving other people: recording witness statements, cataloging evidence, visiting a crime scene and locating possible witnesses. So Greg’s plate was full and, fortunately, demanded his full attention. This was what he enjoyed about police work. The paperwork you could have, but this was interesting. And it took his mind off of Jim, although Jim was always there in the background, telling him he loved him. He, Greg Barber, was loved! What more could a man ask for?

###

Finally, the afternoon was over and Greg phoned Jim. “I can’t get away quite yet, baby. Go on home and I’ll be there as soon as I can. I love you.” “Same here,” Greg answered and hung up the phone. He was whistling as he headed for the elevators. “Hey Greg! Hey Barber!” Greg stopped and turned around to see who was calling him. It was Blake Thompson, a guy he’d been at the academy with. “Blake! How are you? You’re a sight for sore eyes!” And he was! Blake stood about six-two, sandy brown hair that was showing the first signs of gray and shining blue eyes. In fact his eyes were the bluest blue Greg had ever seen. They were electric blue in fact. Since they’d worked together for so long, Greg knew Blake almost as well as he knew any of the guys. They’d gone out for a beer every now and then over the years and frequently worked out together in the gym. So he knew that Blake took good care of himself and maintained his trim, muscular physique through regular trips to the gym. He had nearly six-pack abs with a spreading line of fine, soft, sandy brown hair that rose from his groin to his pecs and spread over them like a mushroom cloud. His brown nipples peaked through the hair, and remembering that now made Greg’s mouth start to water. And his cock! Beautifully shaped, it was thick and long, hanging down about seven inches when he was soft, (after all, Greg had never seen him hard) protruding from his thick bush. His balls were like two of those Australian fruits, what do you call them—kiwis? They hung down behind his cock, pushing is out slightly so that it hung like a curved tube draping over his furry nuts. He had a swimmer’s build, lithe and strong, the corded muscles rippling under his tanned skin.

“How’ve ya been Greg? I haven’t seen you in ages. How about a drink? I’m finished for the day. Oh, wait. On second thought, I can’t. I’m meeting my fiancé in half an hour. We’re picking out wedding bands.” “Blake, you old devil. You didn’t tell me you were engaged. After all these years, I thought you’d decided to stay footloose and fancy-free.” “Well, I met someone I really like. And her brother’s a cop, so she understands what it’s like. I think that’s really important.” “You’re right about that. My ex never did get used to it. You’re smart. So when’s the big day?” “Next September. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get these things scheduled? Man, I thought police work was tough! This wedding stuff is worse than murder.” “Yeah, tell me about it!” Greg laughed. “Anyway, I gottat run. So let’s take a rain-check on the drink. We need to talk! Catch ya later Greg.” “Yup. Have fun.”

Greg watched Blake’s tight, globular ass as he strode away. Too bad! He would’ve been a fine catch. Such a waste that he was getting married! “Oh well,” Greg thought, “you’ve got the best man ever born. You can’t have everyone. But there’s no harm in wishing.” Greg chuckled to himself and headed to the door, whistling as he went. As he passed by the front desk, he saw Patrolman Frank Clark talking to the desk sergeant. “Hey Frank, how are ya?” Greg called out. Frank looked up. “Greg! I’m doing real good. How ‘bout you?” “I’m doing great. Good to see ya. We’ll have to get together for a drink.” Frank Clark had been his driver on a crucial stake-out and they’d spent a lot of time together waiting for the action to go down. You get to know a guy pretty well in circumstances like that. Of course, there are some things you never find out. Clark was another handsome cop. About five-eleven, around 180 lbs. with reddish-blonde hair and deep brown eyes. He had very appealing features with a square chin and a straight nose over a slightly bushy mustache perched above delicious-looking lips. Greg was pretty sure there was a nice pelt under that uniform shirt, because he could see wisps of it poking over the edge of his crew. He also had fairly furry wrists, which was always a hopeful sign. And he was well-packaged: strong legs, no trace of a gut and tightly mounded pecs. His hair was cut short in a flat top with enough hair left in front to comb straight up. Very sexy! What Greg didn’t know was which way Frank swung. And, as Jim had so accurately observed, that wasn’t something you just out and asked a cop. That could land you in deep shit! So Greg said goodnight and headed for his car.

The Milk Bar—Chapter 23

Greg let himself into the apartment—no, into their apartment and headed for the kitchen. He’d decided to fix them a quick dinner so that they could have some more time together that evening. He was searching through the pantry when the phone rang. “Hello,” he said as he picked it up, sure that it would be Jim. “Hi lover. I’m on my way home. I’ll be there in twenty minutes.” “Where’s you pasta? I’m going to whip up some dinner.” “Look in the pantry on the second shelf. There should be some on top of the boxes of rice.” “Got it. OK. Hurry home. I’ve missed you too long.” “Be right there, baby.” Greg hung up and started the water boiling. In the meantime, he found some other ingredients and sautéed some vegetables in a pan. By the time Jim came through the door, Greg had dinner sitting on the table and a bottle of red wine opened. “Hi baby,” Jim said as he came up behind Greg, put his arms around Greg and pulled him close. Greg leaned his head back and kissed Jim on the cheek. Then he turned and crushed Jim to himself and kissed him fiercely. “God, how I’ve missed you,” he gasped when they’d broken off the kiss. “Oh my God, you’re the sweetest thing that ever happened to me,” Jim exclaimed. “Tell me you’ll never not be a part of my life.” “Know it!” Greg said, kissing him again. “Here. Sit down and let’s eat. There’s something I need tonight in the worst way.” “And I think I know what it is, because I need it too. So c’mon, let’s eat.” They sat down at the table, Jim at the head, Greg on the side, but within easy reach. “To us,” Jim smiled, raising his glass. “To us. To love,” Greg said, smiling into Jim’s smiling eyes. They drank looking across the rims of their glasses into one another’s eyes. Then Jim held his glass up in front of the candle flame. “Love is like wine. It shows its visual beauty when held up to the light. It’s the color of blood, for without blood, love dies. It has aroma and bouquet.” Jim inhaled the wine’s bouquet and savored it. Then he took Greg’s hand and held his wrist to his nose and inhaled once again. “You have the bouquet of love. Wine has a distinctive flavor. And you have a distinctive flavor. And good wine has good legs,” he said as he swirled wine in his glass and watched it flow back down the sides. “You have good legs and I depend on them to always bring you back to me, no matter where they may take you.” Greg grinned at him. “I didn’t know you were a poet,” he said. “You leave me speechless.” “That’s not my usual fare, but you inspire me,” Jim replied.

They finished their meal, talking about the things that had gone on during their workdays. Greg mentioned Blake and Frank to Jim and how he’d lusted after each of them momentarily. “But there will never be anyone else for me but you,” Greg said, seeing the worried look in Jim’s eyes. “I can’t explain it, but from the first, I realized I loved you and always will. Thank you for taking me.” “Oh baby. I do love you and I’m so happy you’re finally a part of my life. No, correction. You’re my whole life. Now and forever. Now what was it you said you needed?” “I need you. I need you to be my lover tonight. Not my Master; not my instructor, but my lover. Please?” “No, no. Please is unnecessary, because that’s what I need too. C’mon baby. Let’s go into the bedroom.”

They left the dishes on the table and, with their arms around each others’ waists, walked down the hall. “Let me undress you,” Greg whispered and he loosened Jim’s tie. He unbuttoned his shirt and unfastened his cuff-links. Then he pushed the shirt off his lover’s shoulders, exposing his forested chest and the peaks of his nipples. He bent to kiss them, lick them and then chew them. Jim moaned and grabbed Greg’s head. “Oh God, baby. Oh God you turn me on,” he gasped. Greg released his tits and knelt to remove his shoes and socks. Then he unfastened his belt and pulled down his fly, finally unhooking the waist band and letting them fall to the floor. The tent of Jim’s briefs was already wet with pre-cum and Greg pulled him close, breathing in the smell of his man. Then he licked the tip of Jim’s cock through the fabric of his shorts. Jim’s knees buckled and he grabbed Greg’s shoulders to hold himself up. He pulled Greg to his feet and pushed him backwards onto the bed. Quickly, he pulled his shoes and socks off and attacked his pants, getting them off of him as rapidly as possible. Greg’s briefs were also tenting high and showed the dampness of his arousal. Jim laved it with his tongue, absorbing the flavor and smell of his lover. Then he pulled Greg’s shorts off of him and jumped on top of him. Greg struggled with him, trying to get his briefs off as he pretended to resist. Finally he succeeded in getting them over the pole of his rigid dick and lay there with a look of triumph and adoration in his eyes. “My man,” Jim whispered. “My own man,” he said and thrust his tongue into Greg’s mouth. They lay there kissing, their furry chests pressed against one another and their erect nipples rubbing together, heightening their arousal.

Greg rolled over to be on top of Jim. Once again, he went after his nipples with his mouth, nursing at them like an unweaned calf. In response, Jim felt his way down Greg’s chest with his hands, finding his own hard tits through the forest of brown fur. When he found them, he flicked them lightly with his finger nails. Then he reached down to his dripping cock-head and smeared pre-cum on his fingers. He reached back to Greg’s eagerly waiting mounds and rubbed the slick fluid into them, pinching and twisting them. Greg responded by chewing even more vigorously and licking the cones in his mouth like there was no tomorrow. Finally, he let go and slid down Jim’s body, tracing a wet trail down the fur on his belly as Jim whimpered with desire. At last he came to his goal. He lay there, his head resting on Jim’s heaving abdomen and gazed lovingly and longingly at this thing that possessed him. Clear fluid flowed out of the tip and Greg caught some on the tips of his fingers and stuck them into his mouth, savoring the taste. As he held the warm, hard flesh in his fingers, it throbbed and pumped out even more fluid. Greg moved his head closer and opened his mouth to catch the liquid jewels of his lover. Then he raised his head and kissed the oozing tip. He opened his mouth and took it into himself, feeling, at last, complete and completed. This was his destiny.

Greg bobbed up and down on the shaft of Jim’s heavy cock, preparing it for his own baptism as Jim held Greg’s head in his hands, moaning in his own need. “I’m ready baby; are you?” Jim asked urgently. “Yes,” Greg answered. “Now. Take me now.” They reversed positions on the bed. Jim reached into the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a tube of KY. He squeezed some into his hand and then smeared it at the entrance to Greg’s ass. He lifted Greg’s ankles, exposing his ass chute and pushed two fingers inside, spreading the lube around as Greg moaned and clenched his muscles around the fingers inside him. “Please, please, p-p-please. Fuck me. Take me Jim. Fuck me hard,” Greg begged. “OK baby. I’ll fuck you. But not hard. This time, it’ll be gentle but good.” Jim knelt on the bed and pushed Greg’s legs up. He pushed a pillow under his ass and moved close. Greg held onto his legs, looking into his lover’s eyes with desire and need. “Please. Don’t make me wait any longer. I need you now.” Smiling, Jim placed the tip of his plum against Greg’s grasping hole and pushed in. Greg felt his sphincter begin to resist at the first pain. But he pushed down, willing his hole to open and receive the answer to his pleas. Jim felt the head of his cock slide past the sphincter ring and slip inside and he waited, giving Greg a chance to adjust. When the look of pain was replaced with a look of desire, Jim thrust all the way in. He waited again. When Greg was ready, he began to thrust. Greg started moaning and whimpering in his lust. “More. Give me more. Fuck me Jim. Fuck me.” And Jim gave him what he wanted. Greg rose higher and higher on the fullness that stretched his gut. He’d never known bliss like this! Jim’s balls were slapping against Greg’s ass cheeks as Greg rocked backward and forward on the bed. Greg’s cock, which had gone soft during Jim’s initial entry, was now hard and throbbing again, leaking pre-cum into the reservoir of his naval and overflowing the sides. Jim reached down and dipped his hands into the clear gold. Then he reached up for Greg’s hard tits and gave them the punishment they wanted, twisting and pinching them as he massaged the fluid into their thirsty pores. He smeared the pre-cum into the hair surrounding Greg’s nips, slicking it down and darkening it with the product of his lust.

They were both breathing hard and Jim picked up the pace of his thrusts. In-and-out, in-and-out. Twist and pinch, in-and-out. Greg, letting go of his legs, let them rest on Jim’s shoulders and grabbed his lover’s chest-handles, pinching and twisting in turn. At that, Jim began to gasp and his hips began to convulse. “Oh, oh, oh, ah, ahhh, aaahhhhhhh. Unnh, uunnhhh, Aaaaaaggghhhhh!” As his cock shot his love into Greg, Greg’s untouched cock stiffened and shot milk across his face, chest and belly. “Aaaaaaagggggghhhhh,” Greg yelled as his dick throbbed over and over again, delivering its load into his gasping mouth and onto his skin.

Their hearts beating wildly, their breath coming in ragged gasps, the lovers collapsed. As their heartbeats and their breathing slowed, Jim raised himself up from the stickiness of his lover’s fur. Greg wiped some of his own cum off of his face with his fingers and held them up to Jim’s mouth. Jim took them in tenderly and licked his lover’s man milk from them. He began to pull out but Greg said “No don’t. Let it get soft inside me. I want to know it in all its forms.” So Jim smiled and lay his head back down on Greg’s chest until he was soft again. Then he raised himself up and pulled out. “Let me clean it,” Greg asked. “Not as a slave, but as a lover. I want to have all of you.” So Jim slid up and knelt astride Greg’s chest, placing his soft, but still heavy cock in Greg’s eager mouth. Greg savored the flavor of Jim’s cum mixed with the flavor of his own mucus as he licked clean his source of joy. “I love this,” Greg said, “and I love you.” “And I love you. And I always will, Greg Barber.” “Thank you,” Greg answered. “No, thank you,” Jim responded emphatically.

Then, climbing off of him, Jim lay down next to his man and the two slept together, their arms entwined. And they dreamt of the life stretching out before them.

To be continued