The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milk Island

mc/ff/mf/gr/la

Synopsis: Aldrie and his girlfriend, Carrie Wong, crash land in the Caribbean.

Commissioned by Mike Lee

Comments welcome at

Aldrie sat on the gravelly beach looking at the little Cessna. He could dig out the wheel, that appeared to be the only thing wrong it. Of course, even if he could repair the tire and strut he would have to find a place long enough for a runway and this beach wouldn’t do. Maybe he could fasten pontoons on, surely he could get it up to sixty knots on a clear day?

That was assuming the onboard computer was still functional. The radio for sure was fried. If the lightning strike didn’t take it out, Carrie’s frantic punching and screaming surely did. Where had that storm come from anyway? Now there wasn’t a cloud in the sky and the afternoon sun beat down on them.

A part of him was thankful the radio was gone. It might delay some of the media frenzy. He really wasn’t keen on the idea of having to be rescued. But it was better than being remembered as another eccentric who was lost at sea. He’d only have a day or two at most before the search planes went out. He would much rather get off the island in a heroic way on his own. This was the only thought that occupied Aldrie’s mind right now.

He’d long since muted out Carrie’s screaming and the chattering of the natives that had approached their crash site. The little guys weren’t a threat. Not that they were pygmies, they just were small and lanky compared to the tall dutchman. And it wasn’t like they came charging at them out of the bushes with spears. He could pick out a word or two of what he guessed to be Papiamentu and a few of them wore old American t-shirts mixed with their local garb, so he knew they hadn’t been blown to some far off Lost World.

That was, somehow, disappointing to him. Sure, surviving a plane crash was a thrill. But anyone could do that without any willpower of their own. The idea of surviving on an uncharted isle wasn’t, in and of itself, appealing. But he would like to have that feather in his cap.

At first he’d tried to calm Carrie down but he had long since given up. The idea of an Amerindian tribe wanting to live traditionally in isolation made no sense to the big city girl. Her nerves hadn’t been put at ease since she was the center of attention of the handful of men who’d approached the crash site. It didn’t help matters that she still shrieked like a banshee whenever one of them approached. The first time it had startled them, now it was only cause for laughter.

After a few failed attempts at direct conversation about finding a way off the island one of the natives ran back into the island’s center to, presumably, bring back an elder who could better communicate. The rest of the natives stayed behind watching Carrie with wonder, with one of the young lads occasionally trying to get too close for her comfort, again prompting a shriek causing the men to laugh.

This close to the ABC islands, they’d doubtlessly seen lots of little planes like his. Probably seen lots of dutchmen, too. But likely the only asians they’d seen, if any, had been of chinese merchant decent. Not a porcelain doll like Carrie Wong.

“Aldrie! Aren’t you going to keep these cannibals away from me!?!” Carrie shrieked at him from the wing of the beached plane.

Aldrie didn’t turn his gaze from his downed plane. “They’re not cannibals, this is the south Caribbean not the South Pacific. Stop screaming at them and they’ll leave you alone.”

“The creepers are ogling me!”

Maybe if you didn’t dress like such a slut… Aldrie stopped his thought midway, no, he liked the way Carrie dressed. Fashion was certainly one of her better qualities, though it didn’t make up for her personality - that was what her body was for. She was a lithe hotty totty. Aldrie liked having the gold digger as arm candy. And her dress left little to the imagination. Maybe he’d trade her out for another at Campo Allegre on Curacao?

One of the lads took a step toward her. She screamed. The men laughed again. Maybe Aldrie could leave her on this island? Outside of bed there was no reason for anyone to be making those sort of trills. And even in bed, that sort of shrieking was just plain annoying.

The chatter of the locals was broken up as an old man appeared from the brush. Likely the Arawak chieftain. Next to him was the younger man who had left earlier, and a topless woman. The woman looked like she was better fed than the lean men of her tribe, or at least better pampered.

“Ugh! Look at that woman’s tits hanging out! How could anyone be so indecent!” Screeched Carrie pointing at the exposed woman. Aldrie looked at his scantily clad girlfriend to see if there was any trace of irony intended in what she had just said. He shook his head.

The chieftain stopped and looked confused as he saw the young asian pointing and yelling at his escort. He looked over to the beautiful, topless woman beside him.

The buxom woman looked back at him then pointed at Carrie smiling “Koe!”.

The chieftain smiled, then laughed as he approached Aldrie.

“What did she say about me?” Carrie asked.

Aldrie shrugged and bit his tongue. Carrie stomped her foot into the gravelly shore. For being in her twenties, she sure acted like she was in her teens. Hopefully she wouldn’t make too much of an ass of herself and Aldrie could get back to civilization with little hassle.

The old man gave a greeting in heavily accented dutch. He also knew a smattering of english and with a bit of effort and hand gestures he and Aldrie were able to converse.

“Hallo, our plane crashed. We are okay. Do you have a boat so we can get to Aruba?”

“You okay? Good, good! You have shade? Sun very strong. Hurt skin!” the chieftain pointed to Aldrie’s arms. His mind having been elsewhere, Aldrie hadn’t realized he’d been sitting unprotected under the tropical sun. That would hurt tomorrow, but there was no shortage of aloe vera on the little isle so he wasn’t terribly worried. He glanced over at Carrie - she’d be a beet if she didn’t get in the shade soon and didn’t want to deal with her being bitchy and burnt.

“Yes, need shade. Do you have a boat to get off island?” Aldrie asked again.

“Come, come! Shade we have. Bote will come. Your woman koe? We fix your woman koe, maybe?” The chieftain asked, laughing as he began to lead Aldrie to his village.

Aldrie didn’t understand that last bit, but found in any negotiations it was best to start out agreeably. He looked back at Carrie who was screaming at him.

“Hey! Wait for me, don’t leave me alone with these savages!”

Well, if she was his bargaining chip, he wouldn’t think twice about using her. “Yes, fix woman koe. Then you take us to boat?” Aldrie found himself speaking in broken tongue like the natives. When in Rome.

“Good, good! She make good koe!” The chief laughed and his buxom attendant giggled with him.

“Koe!” she echoed.

“Adrie! What are they saying about me? I don’t like that woman!” Carrie was trying to catch up but was having trouble running on the corally ground with the stylish flip flops she was wearing.

“Don’t worry about it, Carrie. They’re going to get us to Aruba, don’t worry - and don’t piss them off!”

“Why would I do that?”

Aldrie’s brow furrowed. Why do you piss anyone off? Maybe she was just that naive.

After a few hundred yards over the craggy terrain Aldrie could feel the heat getting to him. Aloe plants were the prominent vegetation, reaching nearly seven foot high. Aldrie was surprised at how many of them there were, it was almost like walking through a small forest. The temperature became sweltering as he followed the chieftain through them. He was careful not to brush up against any of their spines as they walked.

“Ow!” Shrieked Carrie as she pricked herself on a plant.

“Hurry up, Carrie we’re almost there.” Aldrie called back. A small cluster of buildings could be seen in a clearing not far ahead. Aldrie had to shield his eyes against the reflection of the sun on the white adobe patched buildings.

Aldrie found himself walking into the shade of the buildings without thinking. His skin was starting to burn and he the heat was getting to him.

The old man went to the center of the clearing and pulled back a tarp that was staked to the ground. Under it was a half buried cooler, the chieftain opened it up revealing several cases of Polar. The sight of the Venezuelan beer sent up a cheer from the men. Tonight they would celebrate! “Here, drink! Drink!” The elder said handing Aldrie a can of the pilsner.

Aldrie popped the top of the surprisingly cool drink and before he knew it the can was empty. The elder handed him another. “Drink! Drink tonight, bote tomorrow!”

Aldrie accepted the second beer. “Hey what about me?” Whined Carrie. Aldrie gave her a look, she wasn’t a drinker.

“I’m thirsty damn it!” she said in response.

“Koe!” piped up the busty woman who had walked with them from the crash site. She offered Carrie a small cup of a frothy beverage.

“Stop saying that! Is that all you can say you stupid woman?”

“Be nice Carrie, they’re helping us out.” Aldrie reprimanded the small woman.

Carrie glared at him before accepting the beverage from her busty hostess. “Oh, you’re offering me milk.” She was about to take a sip when she gave a suspicious look to the buxom woman. “What a minute! Where did this come from?”

“Koe!” The woman answered pushing the cup back to Carrie then motioning to drink.

“Where. Did. This. Come. From?” Carrie asked again, punctuating each word while pointing to the cup.

“Koe!” the woman happily answered.

“Just shut up and drink it, Carrie.” Aldrie said

“I don’t see any refrigerators here, Aldrie. Or cows or goats. I’m not drinking it especially if it came from her! I don’t like her, Aldrie.”

“You’re just jealous because she has boobs.” Aldrie said, slightly buzzed. Oops. Shouldn’t have said that. I should not have said that, he thought.

“Fuck you, Aldrie!” Carrie screamed at him. She took the drink and downed it like she was taking a shot before spitting it out again as if it was bad moonshine. “This isn’t milk!”

The dozen or so men of the village chuckled at Carrie’s response. “No worry!” The chief said to Aldrie, “We fix your woman koe. She make good woman koe!”

“Koe!” the villagers echoed raising their drinks.

“Adrie my tongue feels tingly.” Carrie licked her lips and the tingling sensation spread. A numbing sensation descended to her jaw and she puckered her face.

“What was in her drink?” Aldrie asked the chieftain.

“Good drink - we make here.” The chieftain answered, walking just far enough out of the clearing to reach the nearest aloe plant. He broke off a bit of the plant’s blade and returned it to Aldrie.

Milky fluid oozed from the broken stem. Aldrie laughed, he’d seen the aloe drinks on the islands - but they were usually carbonated. He took the milk coming from the plant and rubbed it first over his neck and shoulders before moving on to his extremities, soothing the burn. “Relax, it’s just aloe vera milk, Carrie. Just don’t drink too much of it, I remember it being slightly toxic.”

“Koe!” the tribal hostess offered Carrie another cup.

Carrie licked her lips again. The taste hadn’t been bad really, she just hadn’t been expecting it to taste like anything other than what it looked like: regular milk. But there a growing pleasant aftertaste, and she realized how thirsty she had become. It was just aloe vera - that was a natural thing right? She looked over at some of the plants growing near the buildings. If it was natural, that meant it was organic, and organic things cost more so that meant they must be good. She took another drink, sipping it to taste rather than downing it.

The tingling sensation danced through her lips and tongue as she swished around her mouth. Sweet and syrupy. She finished the drink.

“Koe!” The men yelled raising their glasses, then drinking.

“Koe!” repeated Aldrie, crushing the can as he finished his beer. Another was quickly handed to him.

“Aldrie!”

“Relax, Carrie! I thinks it’s their way of saying ‘cheers’”

“Koe!” a third cup was offered to Carrie by the chief’s consort.

“Koe?” She raised her cup.

“Koe!” the cheer was answered.

“Oh, I like this now!” Carrie bubbled.

Aldrie shook his head, she certainly was one who was more than happy to regularly be the center of attention. That was the purpose of good arm candy - distracted people from keeping their eyes on the ball. Look at all the nonsense that French President got away with.

A savory smell drifted out from behind one of the buildings. Aldrie turned his head and saw smoke coming beginning to billow out.

“Feast tonite! Bote tomorrow! Good woman koe tonight, good woman koe tomorrow, eh?” The chieftain laughed.

The aroma was of roast chicken. Not one of his favorites, but when had he eaten last. He started to walk toward the cooking area - but was stopped by the chieftain. “No, no. Food coming - beer here!” another beer was passed to him. Certainly the hospitality shown by the locals was far surpassing that he’d ever experienced on Aruba.

Aldrie drank, and continued to drink, until the food was brought out by the previously unseen women of the tribe. All of them topless, nearly all buxom quite contrary to the lanky men who they waited on. They carried several platters of assorted chicken parts and what he assumed to be bits of the equivalent of iguana on a stick.

“Bom bini!” a few said as they walked by him to the center of the small courtyard.

“Bom bini!” he slurred back.

“Koe!” Carrie cheered raising her glass as the women approached.

A few of the women giggled, and some just outright stared at the beautiful asian, but all of them politely replied “Koe!”

Good, thought Aldrie, Carrie wasn’t upsetting the locals, and she was becoming happily drunk. Hopefully she would stay that way until they made it safely off the island. When all the food was set down the chieftain stood up and gave a brief speech. Aldrie couldn’t make out much of it - but it was short, and when it concluded all the men and the woman of the tribe let out a cheer.

Food was proffered, without utensils and Aldrie dove in. Carrie was more reserved, her high class lifestyle and taste not being upheld on the remote desert island. “Go ahead and eat up, Carrie, at least try it!” Aldrie prodded, wiping grease from his lips.

Carrie was about to complain, but the food smelled so good she bit into the first piece that she touched without thinking. She ate ravenously as soon as she took the first bite. The locals might not have much in the way of fashion or presentation, but they sure could cook.

One of the men came up to the chieftain and spoke in his ear. The older man nodded, replied back in his native tongue then spoke to Aldrie. “Tide good tomorrow. Then we have bote big then.”

The chieftain was getting tipsy as well it seemed. “Good, good! Good feast tonight.” Aldrie answered after swallowing a bite of savory chicken.

“Yes! Good! Good! You want I take your woman koe, eh?” The chieftain asked.

“Huh? Oh sure, good woman koe!” Aldrie answered, raising his drink to the toast.

“Koe!” The villagers replied.

Carrie missed the toast, her mouth was full of the savory spiced foods that continued to be put in front of her. She no longer thought about refusing anything that was set before her, all of it just tasted so good!

* * *

Aldrie couldn’t remember how many beers he had drunk by the time darkness began to settle over the small festival. He noticed that the food was all gone. He caught the chieftain’s eye and the chieftain said. “We have room for you, you stay until bote come. Your woman koe stay with my woman koe.”

“Okay, danku” Aldrie answered. He was having trouble holding his eyes open and had difficulty standing.

The chieftain chuckled “They take you to room - good rest! Women take woman koe!”

Aldrie let himself be led away by a few of the islanders. “Good night, Carrie! You are sleeping with the women tonight!”

“Aldrie! I feel funny.” Carrie said, holding her belly that had since plumped out.

“Relax, Carrie, you probably just ate too much. Get some sleep and we’ll be safe in Aruba by this time tomorrow.” Aldrie called, walking away with the men.

The tribal hostess approached Carrie, “Koe!” She said taking her hand and gesturing toward a nearby building. Carrie tried to get up but stumbled. The hostess made a quick gesture and two nearby women came to pick Carrie up and helped lead her to her room for the night.

Carrie was led to a small building by the three woman, she felt heavier as she walked and tripped several times. She hadn’t tasted any alcohol in the aloe milk, but she did feel rather drunk. That explained the stumbling, but it was as if her center of gravity was off by several inches.

They entered the small candlelit room. Her eyes had trouble adjusting to the dim light. There was a chair in the corner with large pillows and blankets all around it. Before she could take too much of the rest of the room in her hostess moved to the plush chair.

The beautiful matron of the chief sat down, reclined, and looked at Carrie. Her nipples stood proudly erect upon her large soft breasts and Carrie was taken aback that she hadn’t noticed how big those nipples were any time previously. Before she had been disgusted that the woman was simply exposed and she’d never taken the actual time to look at this woman’s large, beautiful breasts.

Carrie was only beginning to take in their beauty as the other two woman led her up to the beautiful matron. They let her go and Carrie fell to her knees, still being off center, and looked into the matron’s eyes.

She gave Carrie a sultry look and leaned forward to hold Carrie’s breasts in her hands. “Koe.” She said before again reclining.

Carrie had never felt such a sensation as her breasts being held like that. She had never felt that good being touched by a woman. But an afterglow was left in her body and she could feel a weight from her chest that she’d never noticed before. She was about to glance down when the two attending woman brought up her head and pressed it into the matron’s bosom.

“Koe.” she said, taking her own breasts this time and slapping them against Carrie’s face. They bounced away before she slapped them against Carrie’s cheeks three more times.

The abuse felt good. God, why did it feel so good? The matron’s chest smelt of the aloe drink and Carrie found herself licking her parched lips and panting in thirst. She looked up at the matron in want.

“Good koe.” The buxom woman said. She then took both her hands and hefted her left breasts, pinching around the base or her dark areola until milk shot Carrie’s mouth.

She immediately swallowed. The flavor was ambrosia to her senses and the taste familiar. Carrie tried to place where she recognized the taste from but her thoughts were lost as the matron leaned forward, sticking her whole nipple into Carrie’s mouth.

Carrie latched on and began to suckle. “Good koe.” the matron said again, the words beginning to echo in Carrie’s mind as she drank the nectar from the woman’s breast.

It felt so good sucking on the nipple. The fluid tickled her lips, she only caught glimpses of its sweet taste before she swallowed it down gleefully. She hardly noticed the attending women taking off her blouse as she drank.

The matron reached down and gently tugged at one of Carrie’s newly exposed nipples while she drank. “Good koe.” Carrie found herself moaning at her own small teat being pulled. It felt so good, in fact it felt like her nipple was still being pulled for a few moments after the matron had stopped. Was it one of the attending woman?

Carrie let go of the tit in her mouth to see what the attending women were doing. But before she could turn her head she felt a sting on her face as the matron slapped her right boob across it. “No, bad koe!” Carrie couldn’t help but whimper. The matron looked at her with pity for a moment before offering the boob she’d just slapped her with to Carrie. “Koe?”

Carrie moved to suckle on it, but the matron pulled back before she could latch on. This time she felt her own breasts get slapped. It must have been the attending woman. She tried to turn and look but this time her face was slapped on both sides by the matron’s breasts, again and again and again. “No! Bad koe!”

Carrie began to tear up before the matron stopped again. She waited a moment until Carrie could look her in the eye, then she again held her right teat. “Koe?”

She waited, Carrie didn’t want to get slapped again, and her breasts had begun to feel quite sore. Her knees were also beginning to hurt from kneeling for so long.

“Koe?” the matron asked again, this time more sternly.

Carrie hesitated, then answered meekly, “Koe?”

“Good! Good koe!” and the matron thrust her breast into Carries awaiting mouth.

Carrie was in heaven. She liked good koe! She felt her nipple being tugged again, but didn’t dare look. She didn’t like bad koe. She continued sucking.

“Good koe!” the matron said approvingly.

Carrie grinned around the nipple and wiggled her butt in excitement. Her thong felt tighter as she did so. And when she stopped, it felt as if her breasts kept on swaying. She paused for a moment wanting to check, but felt her matron begin to pull back her teat. Carrie went back to suckling.

“Good, good koe!” the matron said.

Carrie wiggled her ass again, and this time found hands on it, drawing down her now too tight thong. It felt good to have it off, it was like her hips could breathe again! She could feel heat emanating from her sex as she recognized her own familiar scent.

“mmmm” she moaned into the matron’s breast. She felt so good, her knees had stopped hurting now that she was entirely nude.

The flow of milk lessened and the matron withdrew her nipple then leaned back spreading her own legs. “Koe.” She said to Carrie.

A new smell hit Carrie’s senses, and Carrie knew what to answer now “Koe!” she said before her thirsty lips found home between the matron’s legs. As she drank from this new nectar she felt her bosom continued to get tugged on. She could imagine her nipples becoming long like her matron’s. Her breasts felt heavier, she hoped they could be big like her matron’s and that she might give milk in the same way.

At last she felt pressure give way from one her breasts, then the other. And, as she stifled a moan into the matron’s pussy she felt a trickle down her own leg as she experienced a small orgasm from her first expression.

“Good! Good koe!” She heard the chieftain’s voice, then she felt him enter her. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. She had never been so wet. She had never felt so good. She had never felt so turned on. She let out a giant moan.

The attending women continued to tug at her teats as she was fucked by the chieftain. She tried as she might to keep drinking from the matron, but she couldn’t control her head with the pounding motions on her rear.

Her matron didn’t seem to mind, she pulled back and went to grab something in the corner. When she came back she tightened a collar around Carrie’s neck.

She moaned again, it felt so good being fucked and having her tits pulled, it was like she was being milked.

Then it hit her “Koe!” She yelled, then mooed.

* * *

When the sun came up, Carrie was roused by the attending woman. They attached a leash to her collar then tugged at it gently motioning to the door.

Carrie was led out by leash. She didn’t mind that she was crawling on all fours. She didn’t mind that she was naked, save her collar. The fresh air felt amazing on her exposed skin, and she loved all the attention the villagers, man and woman alike, were giving her. She smiled happily when she saw Aldrie.

Aldrie’s jaw hit the floor seeing Carrie for the first time. “Carrie! What did they do to you?”

Carrie stopped and knelt in front of Aldrie. She looked down lovingly at her own new breasts, hefting them under her arms. They stretched and sagged slightly over them, elongated nipples leaking milking. Squeezing them in her hands she offered up her engorged, veiny breasts to Aldrie. “Koe!”