The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milk Maid

Part 2

The doors of the main house shut behind Natalie, and the echo in the main hall gave her a start. Molly’s arm wrapped around her waist, coaxing her gently inside. The cramps she had experienced before were gone, replaced by a hunger that was like a low, dull ache, not insistent, but ever-present. The patent black shoes that Natalie wore were loud on the hard stone floor of the hall.

“How do you feel?” Molly asked, guiding Natalie into a lush parlor. She eased the younger girl into a high-backed chair, sitting across from her on a leather sofa that reminded Natalie of something you might see in a psychiatrist’s office.

Natalie shrugged. How could she feel? Lost? Trapped? Terrified of losing herself like Tiffy had? As she squirmed in her chair, she realized she could add horny to that list, too.

“I’m sure you have some questions for me,” Molly purred. The confident smile on her face made Natalie at once furious and aroused. As Molly spoke, she curled her legs beneath her and propped herself up on the arm of the couch, like a lioness in repose.

“What have you done to me?” Natalie pleaded her eyes suddenly full of unexpected tears. Her breath hitched, causing her heavy breasts to bounce beneath the sweater she wore, the sensation not wholly unpleasant.

“Oh, dear, I hate to see you upset, but I promise it won’t be very long before you are as happy as you have ever been in your whole life. Happier, in fact. As for what I have done to you, I have done nothing directly to you. I have arranged it so that a hormone was introduced into your system that has altered your physiology, obviously, but has other effects as well. Every hormone in your body affects you in some way. This one creates dramatic changes to your appearance, many of which you have experienced first-hand. It is also incredibly addictive, and becomes more and more addictive the more you are exposed to it. In time, you will produce the hormone yourself and won’t need to take it from others. But it has been my observation that you probably will anyway.” At this, Molly dropped a lewd wink. “What I am most interested in are the mental changes that occur. This is what I wanted to see in you. You have obviously gone through substantial changes already, and there will be more physical changes to come, if the past is any predictor, but, for now, your mind is virtually intact.”

“Virtually?” Natalie asked timidly.

“I consider the addiction a form of change, and that is what led you back here, isn’t it?”

Natalie nodded.

“Of course it was. The exciting thing for me is to watch how the mind crumbles after exposure to this hormone, this virus, really.”

“But why me?”

“Because you answered the ad I placed for tenant. After speaking with you, finding out you had been a swimmer, I knew that you were a bright girl with a body that would change dramatically. For my research, I have to have good subjects.”

“That’s all I am to you? Some sort of guinea pig?”

Molly threw back her head and laughed, a deep throaty sound that echoed through the parlor. “Not just a guinea pig, dear. I told you before, I look at all my girls as part of a big family.”

“How many people have you done this to? How many other girls have you… changed?”

“Four so far. Sumi, Nikki, Kati, and you.”

“What about Tiffy?”

“That’s a slightly different story. But, I suppose it would go a long way to answering some of your questions. Believe it or not, Tiffy was a doctor. A scientist…”

TWO YEARS EARLIER

Amber Horner hurried through the wide pathway of the campus, digging through the carryall slung over her shoulder. Her dull brown hair fell in tiny ropes around her narrow face, hitching on the glasses she wore. She gave the strands a dull swipe as a shoulder dug into her, spinning her around. Looking up she, was greeted by a sea of backs moving away from her, no one turning to see if the wispy girl was all right.

“Figures,” she muttered, shouldering the bag again and fighting the tide of students as they left the science building. She swam between bodies, finally reaching the doors of the building intact.

A few students still milled around the emptying hallways, chatting with each other, or gathering materials for the weekend that was just a few hours away. Amber knew some football game had been scheduled for the weekend, but she had little interest in the sport and even less in associating with the types of people who would attend it. Her calling was up the stairs to her right and down the hallway.

She clopped up the steps and found a pleasant silence on the second floor. The first floor was generally reserved for classes and a few labs designed for the general population. The second floor was designated for research by the department at the university. Only graduate students or professors who were looking for more grant money or tenure walked these halls, of ten much like Amber with her head down and her course plotted.

Today, even the usual mix of scientists and scientists-to-be were peculiarly absent, making Amber all the more excited to be entering the lab. No one would disturb her tonight; no one would be there to interfere.

Amber opened the locked door to the lab, the one she had been given after a thesis on gene therapy had opened the doors of the science community to her. She had been fawned over after graduate school, courted by several universities. She had finally chosen the tiny college in Vermont because they had not given her much responsibility to teach, but rather use her where her talents were best applied: research. Her only request had been that she be left alone to study without intrusion from the department until she was prepared to deliver the results of her research. And that research was almost complete.

Amber shrugged off her bag and slipped on one of the hanging lab coats. She pulled her hair back over her collar and adjusted the glasses on the bridge of her long, slim nose, a feature she always found distracting even on her own sallow face. Opening the door of a nearby cooler, she removed a vial of thick white liquid, clinging viscously to the sides of the glass as it shifted in its container. Amber was always surprised by the faint, sweet odor of the fluid, and she had often wondered how the combination of fats and proteins had produced such a pleasant smell.

She carried the vial over to the long table, cluttered with notes scribbled on any available surface, a microscope and a rack of equipment that would have put the laboratory of Dr. Frankenstein to shame. A knock behind her startled her, and her hands trembled slightly as she started, jostling the vial against the counter, shattering it and spilling the liquid onto the counter and dripping in thick drops onto the floor.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Amber!” a voice called behind her.

Amber shook her hands, spraying a bit of the fluid onto the floor and onto her coat. “Damnit!” Amber turned to face Molly Danvers, her head peeking around the edge of the door, her hair falling over her shoulder, her face pale and beautiful in the light allowed through the lab window.

Molly slipped the rest of the way inside the lab, carefully shutting the door behind her. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” Amber replied, wiping away some of the fluid that had covered her lab coat. “What are you doing here?”

“Just popping in to say hello. You sure you’re okay?”

Amber looked down at her hand and hissed, seeing the blood pooling, then dripping from the palm of her hand. Raising her palm up, she saw the long sliver of glass protruding from her hand. In her cupped palm, she saw the white fluid swirling in the well of red she held.

“Damnit!”

Molly stepped further into the room. “What is it?”

“I cut myself. I’m fine though. Could you get me the first aid kit?”

Molly looked to each wall, spying the metal medical kit, little more than a tin white lunchbox with a red x that hung on the wall. She hurried it over to Amber, opening it. Inside was a jumble of gauze and white-wrapped objects with thin writing emblazoned on the surface.

“What do you need?”

“Just some iodine and a bandage.”

Amber hissed again.

“What?”

“It burns.”

Amber placed her fingers on the sliver and closed her eyes. It was a stereotype, she knew, to be shy of blood, but not all stereotypes were misplaced. Eyes shut tight, she pulled the glass free.

“Here,” Molly said, rushing to Amber’s side. She lifted the tiny bottle of iodine up, unscrewed the cap and turned it over into the plain doctor’s palm.

“Damn, that hurts!” Amber cried, balling her hand into a fist, squeezing her eyes tighter together, a tear rolling down her cheek.

“I am so sorry, Amber…”

“It’s okay. Actually, I think it’s feeling better.”

Amber relaxed her hand, holding it over the sink set into the counter. The sink was there for just such an occasion, the water a fine jet that she quickly placed her hand beneath. There was a tingle as the water flowed over her palm, then just the steady pressure of the water.

She opened her eyes, looking down at the wound, then caught her breath in a harsh gasp.

“What is it?” Molly asked, rummaging through the kit for a large bandage.

“Umm. Nothing I guess.”

Molly looked up, her search temporarily suspended. “What?”

Amber held the hand up in front of her, the smooth skin of her palm unmolested, smooth and perfect.

“That’s weird,” she murmured.

“What is?” Molly asked, the exasperation and curiosity evident in her voice.

“This…” Amber showed her hand to Molly, her unblemished palm raised.

Molly stopped dead. “But it was just…”

“I know.” Amber’s face morphed from concern to joy. “Do you know what this means?”

“I… I guess not.”

“It works. The formula works.” Amber giggled in joy. “I’ve done it! The growth hormone works. It healed it instantly!”

Molly took a step back, even as Amber’s laughter grew.

“So much for the board saying I was a waste of funds. This will change everything, Molly! No more stitches or corrective plastic surgery. This will take the pace of every skin cleanser, suture and bandage.”

Molly took another step back, her mouth agape as she looked on Amber.

“I’ve changed the world!” she cried, holding her own hand as if it were a foreign object, a discovery to behold.

“Ummm…. Amber?”

Amber looked up from her reverie.

“What?”

“You need to look in a mirror.”

“What are you talking about?”

Amber spun and looked at the mirror hanging on the far wall. Even at a distance, she saw that something had changed. She squinted, her eyes through her glasses, unable to make out the figure staring back at her in the mirror.

“You’re changing.”

Amber squinted harder, even as the shape opposite her grew hazier, less distinct. She pulled the glasses from the bridge of her nose, and everything became crystal.

“My eyes are even better,” she grinned, triumphant. Then, her own voice caught in her throat. The face staring back at her was not the same as the one she had stared back at for so many years. The face was the same, that was true, but the hair that framed it was… different. Her hair, once flat and dully brown, had taken on volume, lightened. In fact, it was quickly changing from brown to auburn to a dirty blonde.

“Amber?” Molly asked tentatively, taking a step closer.

Amber smiled. “It’s pretty…”

A hand rose, drifting through the hair as it lightened more, becoming a luminescent blonde. Her hand tossed the hair up, and watched it fall, lengthening to fall to below her neck.

Amber smiled at her reflection, seeing the narrow face flesh out, her cheeks seeming to buckle, disappear, then rise up, making her cheeks swell and fall on the now full face. Her lips darkened healthily, no longer pale and wrinkled, but full, pouty, lips that begged to be touched, kissed, worshipped. Her eyes, always attentive and bright, paled to a sharp blue, a spark dancing behind them that was less intellectual than hungry.

Molly felt her jaw drop a little, seeing the doctor appear to simply melt into this new face. What was once a meek doctor named Amber Horner was now a gorgeous blonde woman staring at herself in the mirror.

“Amber?”

The doctor giggled at her reflection before turning to face Molly.

“Yeah?”

“Do you feel okay?”

The blonde tilted her head quizzically, the smile spreading on her face. Molly was almost ashamed to admit to herself that this new Amber was making her stomach flutter, so beautiful was the new version of her. Though she had never been much more than an acquaintance of Amber’s, she was beginning to think that a quick romp with this blonde might be a wonderful way to begin the weekend.

Amber giggled again. It was a honey-sweet sound, unapologetic and vacant.

“I feel great! Did you see my hair, Molly? See how pretty it is?”

“Yes, I did. That’s what sort of has me worried, Amber. What exactly did that stuff do to you?”

Amber frowned, her brows lowering a little, her lower lip pushing out. Molly was amazed to see that even the look of concern Amber affected was more of a sexy pout. Her mind reeled with the changes she was seeing, a smile creeping to her lips.

“I dunno,” Amber said, her lip almost quivering.

“It’s okay, Amber, but I want you to explain to me what that fluid is exactly.”

Amber frowned deeper, her lip retracting. She was clearly trying to turn the wheels in her mind, but the works were getting gummed up, assumedly by the fluid that had changed her face and hair. Molly’s smile widened a bit. What would be the use of some potion that turned an average, even ugly, girl into a vision of beauty, and dimmed them intellectually to boot?

“I… Like, I made it.”

“I know you did, honey, but I want to know what’s in it.”

Amber bit her full lower lip, concentrating.

“I can’t remember.” She looked like she would cry.

“It’s okay, Amber.”

‘Damn,’ Molly thought. So much for her dreams of a beauty cream empire, or, at the very least a nice way to get back at a couple of the people on campus who she felt had slighted her. She looked at the remaining liquid pooled on the counter, a few scattered drops that swirled with milky whiteness.

“I think maybe we should get you out of here.”

“Huh?”

Molly smiled. “I’m taking you hoe with me for the night, Amber. We’ll see if we can’t help you remember better.”

The blonde perked up at this, her smile wide as it had ever been. “Okay!” The blonde strolled to Molly, taking her by the hand and looking up at her eagerly. Molly grinned at how the once quiet Dr. Amber Horner had shed her old appearance and all sense of herself as well. The hand she held was not that of a doctor, but of a giggly coed.

“Do you know my name, Amber?”

The blonde tittered. “Of course, silly! You’re Molly!”

“That’s right. Would you like to spend the night with me?”

A light blush colored Amber’s cheeks. “Yes,” she said quietly.

“Good girl,” Molly grinned, giving Amber’s hand a tug and leading her out of the lab and down the hallway.

Molly was in the kitchen, pouring two glasses of wine from a bottle in the fridge when she heard the crash from the living room. She had left Amber alone there after the drive back from campus, smiling to herself at the promise of exploring the girl’s body. Amber still wore her plain clothes, and Molly had not even bothered to remove the lab coat yet. In fact, she liked the idea of removing it just before luring her into the bedroom, like unwrapping a gift on Christmas morning. The tinkling of glass from the parlor, though, had halted her reverie and forced her to scurry through the large hallway to the parlor.

Amber had collapsed onto the floor, the lab coat hiked up her waist, her legs curled beside her.

“Amber, what’s wrong?!” Molly asked, rushing to her side.

Amber looked up at Molly with a look of confusion, mingled with unbridled lust, and Molly realized that the girl’s hands were at her the split of her dark pants, rubbing her mound through the material.

“I don’t know… I feel weird…”

Molly took a step back from the girl writhing on her floor, her heel cracking on the broken glass of a decanter toppled over when Amber collapsed to the floor. Her heel twisted on the glass, and Molly felt herself falling backwards, landing hard on her bottom, propping herself up on both hands.

Amber rolled onto her stomach, pushing herself up from the floor and looking up with a predatory smile at Molly. She stood, her hands clawing at the front of the lab coat.

“God, it’s so hot in here…”

Molly felt a moment of panic. This girl had gone fro a quiet, happy, docile thing to something else. Molly realized very quickly that the changes to the former Doctor Amber had not yet finished.

Amber pawed at the lapels of the coat until the buttons holding it together finally gave, one popping completely off and rolling away. Beneath, her simple sweater was beginning to swell and bulge. She closed her eyes and released a sigh of pleasure that made Molly hold her breath, Amber’s hands clawing at the growing sweater. Her tongue slipped from her mouth and rolled over her lips, her hands finally reaching down to the hem of her sweater and pulling it over her head. Beneath, Molly could see the girl’s stomach flatten and tone, her hips widening as her waist thinned. Her breasts were growing as well, the flesh pushing over the cups of the bra she wore, and Amber’s hands rolled over them, pulling the cups down and freeing them. As they bounced free, Molly could see them visibly swelling, the nipples widening and hardening simultaneously. Amber’s hands came back up, cupping her swollen breasts and pressing them into herself. The pants she wore were getting very snug around the hips, and Molly could see that the seat of the pants were filling out as well.

Molly crab-walked backwards, moving further away fro Amber as she lost herself in her new flesh. She knew the door to the hallway was just behind her, an escape route, if necessary, she thought. The blonde was still occupied by her own changing body, and Molly couldn’t take her eyes away from the girl’s large breasts, whose growth had seemed to stop, but not before swelling easily into e-cup territory. What was most striking, however, were the white liquid tendrils that pooled on Amber’s fingers and over her knuckles. When she squeezed them, Molly could see a fine jet of what could have been milk spray from her nipples.

“Amber?” Molly asked quietly, unsure now if she wanted the girl to respond at all. Something told her that the girl was not only incredibly beautiful, but equally dangerous.

When she looked up after the voice, Molly knew that whatever had been Amber Horner was gone. This voluptuous woman in front of her was a new person, a vision of pure sexuality, her long wavy blonde hair spilling down her back, the face of a goddess with fine blue eyes, the full mouth, her skin healthy and fresh, breasts that pushed from her chest, revealed now as Amber dropped her hands away from the, little spots of milk still growing at the tips of her nipples, then falling to the floor in heavy drops. They shadowed her narrow waist, leading down to the curves of her hips and a shapely bottom that was finally freed as Amber unbuttoned and slid down the pants that once constrained her. She stepped out of them slowly, towards Molly.

“Yes?” the blonde replied. The word stretched for an eternity, sliding from her tongue in a high whisper that sounded nothing like Amber, but exactly what this buxom blonde should sound like.

“Are you all right?” Molly crawled back a bit more, feeling her shoulders strike the wall behind her, and raised herself up, her hands lifting her frame up as they climbed.

The girl grinned, her hands rubbing her flat belly as she took another step towards Molly. “I feel wonnnnderrrrrfulllll,” she cooed. Even as she said it, another fat droplet of milk fell to the floor. Her hands drifted up again to her breasts, rubbing over them, and molly could see a light sheen coat them as the milk trailed up their surface. She giggled, raising a finger to her mouth and sucking at the wet finger. As her lips closed on her finger, her eyes shut and a look of pure bliss washed over her face. When her eyes reopened, they were hazier, unfocussed. “Mmmmmmmmm…”

Molly reached to her left, feeling the door frame and mentally plotting her flight through the house.

The girl moved closer, swaying her ass seductively from side to side as she popped the finger from her mouth. “This is so yummy.” She finished with a giggle and took another step. “You wanna little lick?”

Molly mustered the calmest smile she possessed. “I would, but could we do it in the other room?”

Amber giggled. “Mmmmm-hmmm. We can do it wherever you want, just promise you’ll gimme a good looong suck,” she smiled, lifting her breasts in lewd presentation.

“I promise you’ll get just what you need, honey,” Molly smiled and gestured with her finger to Amber in a curling come hither motion, slipping into the hallway. She led the blonde down the hallway, towards a bedroom in the back with an antique lock on the door, the ancient key still jutting from the hole. She just hoped the lock would hold.

From outside the door, Molly could hear the moans of the girl, her sounds muffled by the thick wood. Despite the filter between her and the blonde locked inside, Molly could make out the silky moans, mingled with the soft giggles that both excited and terrified Molly. Through the keyhole, Molly could see the girl writhing on the floor, one hand squeezing her heavy breast, milk dribbling from the tip in a steady flow, her other hand pressed against the bare flesh above her slit, her fingers sliding in and out as she pleased herself. Molly could feel the tingle between her own legs at the overt sexuality of the girl, the lustiness, the single-mindedness of the girl.

Molly felt herself lean against the door, closing her eyes as she listened to the murmurs of pleasure that drifted under the door. Smiling softly, she could smell the faintest hint of strawberries. She wondered what the milk would taste like, if it would taste like sweet fruit, or if she would even care when the first drop hit her tongue. Her thoughts were broken by the sound of yet another orgasm from the girl inside, an explosion of screaming, followed by soft panting. Here was always a brief pause, she had learned.

“Amber?”

A giggle.

“You okay?”

“Tiffy’s lonely…”

“Who?”

“Tiffy.” A pause. “Me, silly!”

Molly couldn’t stifle the grin. Whatever was behind this door was no longer Amber Horner. What was left, this mindless, horny, voluptuous blonde who dribbled milk from her constantly-erect nipples, was in need of company. Molly grinned at the idea. How many women who had come across her path and had wronged her deserved such a fate? The girl who had first rejected her advances in college after coming onto her in class… The professor across the hall at the university who took credit for all her ideas… The possibilities were limitless. Molly asked herself why she would do such a thing, doom some poor girl to Tiffy’s fate. The answer, a sly voice deep in her subconscious whispered, is because you can.

Molly rapped gently on the door. “Be patient, Tiffy. We’ll have company for you very soon. I promise.”

Natalie could not believe the cruelty Molly displayed in the telling of the story, the complete lack of conscience at

The imprisonment of Tiffy in this house, then the assumed traps she laid for other girls, whoever Sumi and Kati and Nikki had been before their introduction to Molly and her transformed colleague.

Natalie tried to scowl at Molly, still prone on the couch, one arm draped over her curled legs. The result was a nearly comical pout.

“Upset, hon?” Molly smiled. “I’ve discovered that as your body goes through its changes, the manipulation of the body goes even to the musculature. Soon, your face will be completely unable to frown, or cry, or wince. Those muscles atrophy, so that you’re only able to smile and giggle. But, I admire you’re effort. Soon enough, you won’t have much to frown about, anyway.”

“Please, just let me go,” Natalie sighed.

“You’re free to. Have a wonderful life. But my guess is, as soon as the cramps return, you’ll be right back. But by all means leave. I love watching the struggle.”

Natalie felt a single tear fall from her eye.

Molly grinned wider.

“Oh, Nikki!” Molly called, leaning back over the couch towards the door.

Natalie could hear the steady ticking o high heels on the tiled floor of the hallway, growing steadily closer. Within her, she felt a rumble, not unlike hunger pangs one might get after skipping a lunch, but much deeper, more encompassing. It was like she could smell the sweet fruit scent of the milk, even before Nikki appeared. She wondered absently what Nikki’s name had been before, this thought interrupted quickly as the girl turned the corner, stepping into the room.

She was dressed for seduction, a halter top that was lifted from her stomach by the size of her breasts, as well as the size of the top to begin with. The lavender skirt she wore barely covered the curve of her ass, her legs slim and long in the heels that were so tall that they appeared to end in points, strapped in alternating bands up to her knees. At the sight of her, Natalie felt a low moan escape her. She could see the two dark, wet circles that stained the front of Nikki’s top, and the scent Natalie found herself consumed by more and more filled her nostrils.

“I’m sure you’re hungry, Natalie,” Molly grinned. “Go on, honey, I know this is why you came back.”

Natalie felt herself stand without thinking, the sweet fruity smell filling her nostrils, her mind fogging as a phantom taste of the warm milk filled her mouth. A small moan escaped.

Molly stood as well, taking Molly by the hand and pulling her close to Nikki. “You two girls go on and have fun. I’ll call you for dinner later.”

Nikki reached out a long-nailed hand and took Natalie’s in her own, entwining her fingers. She opened her mouth as if to speak, but merely giggled instead. To Natalie, the sound was as beautiful and delicate as the tinkling of crystal. She did not see Molly leave the room, here eyes fixed on the wet stains spreading across Nikki’s top. She reached a hand out to touch one breast, and felt Nikki’s sharp intake of breath as her breast received its caress.

Nikki wrapped her arms around Natalie’s back, pressing the young girl against her, and Natalie could feel her new body respond quickly to the heat coming off the girl. Natalie’s eyes slipped closed, her legs limp as she felt a wave of pleasure roll through her, like the first waves before a volcanic orgasm. She felt herself slip to her knees, her hands sliding down Nikki’s legs on her journey to the floor. Natalie could feel more and more of herself slipping away, her instincts taking over more, the slickness between her leg, her thighs rubbing against one another, hiding that pussy that ached for attention. Her own breasts felt heavy and the lightest brush against them, even through the sweater, sent fireworks before her eyes.

When she gathered herself enough to open her eyes, she was greeted with Nikki’s empty smile… Nikki, who had also lowered herself to her knee before Natalie… Nikki, who lifted her top to expose her enormous breasts, thin rivulets of milk leaking from each nipple, running down the long curves of her breasts. Natalie gasped as the sight and smell overwhelmed her, her mouth leaning closer, her tongue flicking out to lap at the thin stream of milk.

The taste was heaven, her body quaking with pleasure as the milk coated her mouth. Natalie could resist no longer, leaning into Nikki, he mouth opening wide and closing on the nipple, her hands reaching up to grasp the breast, squeeze it. She found that gently massaging the breast would send a jet into her mouth, and Natalie drank greedily. She could faintly hear Nikki cooing as she drank, then even that faded away until all that was left was the soft sound of her sucking and the tingling euphoria that gripped her. And for a while, Natalie was no more.