The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MILK OF AMNESIA

“We have to talk.”

That’s what Sammie had told him. We have to talk. She hadn’t said why. She’d just said that they needed to talk.

And then she showed up with the kid.

Sammie laughed when she saw him. “Don’t worry,” she said. “It’s not yours.”

Scott couldn’t help it. He breathed a sigh of relief. “What happened,” he asked.

Sammie smiled. “I met a guy.”

“That much is obvious.”

“It’s not like that,” she said. “I met this guy. Best I can figure out it was at a party.”

“Best you can figure out,” Scott asked. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“I, um, I met the guy, but I can’t, um, I don’t remember having sex with him.”

“Well obviously, you did.”

Sammie smiled wanly. “Yeah,” she said. “Obviously, I did. It’s just that he seemed to be able to make me forget.”

“He made you forget?”

“That’s the way it seems. So anyway, I woke up in my apartment and I was alone. No guy. No nothing. Or at least that’s what I thought. I didn’t find out about the baby until I missed my period and even then, I still waited a couple weeks because I thought maybe I was late.”

“That’s not like you,” Scott said.

Sammie smiled again. “You’re right. It’s not. I ... I think I knew. I just didn’t want to admit it, even to myself.”

“So that’s why I hadn’t seen you for a while,” Scott said.

Sammie grinned ruefully. “Yeah, I guess I just kind of dropped out of sight. I guess you can understand that, right? I mean, not one of my brighter moments, getting pregnant from a one night stand.”

Scott nodded. He could see that. “So ... um, why’d you call me?”

“I want you around.”

Scott raised an eyebrow. “Are you asking what I think you’re asking?”

“What do you think I’m asking?”

“I think you’re looking for a surrogate. The father ran out and now you’re looking for someone to take his place. How’m I doing?”

Sammie smiled. “Not bad, so far.”

Scott smiled. “Look. You and I, we had something good going but those times are over now.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”

“What’s that supposed to mean.”

Sammie was about to say something when the baby started to cry. Damn, that kid could cry. Scott didn’t think that a noise that loud could come from something that small. Sammie peeked inside the bassinet. “Time to feed the baby,” she said.

Scott felt a bit uncomfortable. He wasn’t sure why, but then Sammie was picking up the little brat. He could see her uncovering herself.

She saw him watching her and a hand cupped one of her breasts. She smiled at him. “Here. Want some.”

Scott was taken aback. What had she just said to him? He blinked and in the next instant, Sammie was pressing the kid’s mouth to her chest and acting as if she’d never said anything at all. “There you go,” she cooed. “There you go. Mommy’s got what you need right here.”

She held the child to her breast and almost immediately, the crying stopped.

“There, there,” she said. “There, there. All better now.”

“You’re good with him,” Scott said.

Sammie smiled. “I’ve had practice,” she said, “and it’s not a him. It’s a her. Her name is Angie.”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be. You didn’t know.”

“Look,” said Scott, “I’ve really got to go.”

“You’re sure?”

Hell yeah, he was sure. He didn’t tell Sammie but just being around the kid made him nervous. He was a single guy and he liked it that way. The way he looked at it, it was bad enough having one of those things of your own, but the last thing he needed was to have someone else’s kid. He could understand Sammie’s need but she was going to have to find someone else to fill the bill.

Sammie watched him go and she wondered when she’d see him again.

Scott had been dodging her calls. It wasn’t intentional at first but as soon as it became clear that she just wasn’t going to stop, it quickly migrated to being intentional. He didn’t want this in his life and he wasn’t going to let Sammie force it upon him.

He came home from work to find the light blinking on his answering machine. The first message was from a guy who was trying to sell tickets for some charity something-or-other. Scott hit delete. The next message was from Sammie:

“Hey, Scott. I know you’ve been avoiding me but you know, you don’t have to. If you don’t want the job, there is no way I’m going to try and pin it on you, but I was just calling to see if we could get together for dinner, you know, for old times sake. Just you and me and no baby. What do you say? Give me a call?”

Scott debated calling Sammie. Sure, she was drop-dead gorgeous. There was no question about that, and there wasn’t any way he was going to get back with her just so she could have someone to take care of her kid, but he kind of hated hiding out. Dodging phone calls didn’t seem very ... manly, and besides, maybe a night out, just the two of them, who knew where things might lead.

Sure, he thought. He could call. No harm in that.

“Hey, Scott,” Sammie answered. “I was wondering why you hadn’t called back.”

“Well, I’ve been busy,” the man said lamely.

“You don’t have to explain it to me,” Sammie said. “I understand.”

Scott wondered if she really did. “So you were mentioning we could get together.”

“Yeah, I was thinking dinner, you know, maybe a movie, maybe ... something else, if you get my drift.”

Scott liked the sound of that maybe without the movie part, and the something else part, that sounded great. “Sure,” he said. “That sounds great.”

A date and time was set. “All right. Let me make sure I can get a babysitter. Shouldn’t be any problem, but if there is, I’ll call you right back, but if you don’t hear back from me, we’re on, okay.”

“Yeah, sure. Sounds great.”

“And Scott?”

“Yeah.”

“Thanks for calling back. I’m really glad we can get together again.”

“Yeah, sure. No problem.”

They’d agreed that Scott would come by after work and they’d go out and get a bite to eat and after that, well, they’d see what would come after that, but Sammie had assured Scott that there was no problem. She’d be ready when he got there.

“Hey, Scott,” Sammie said when he arrived. “I was just finishing up. Come on inside and have a seat.”

Scott grinned. Typical Sammie. You never expected her to be ready exactly on time. She was always running a little late.

He took a seat while Sammie did something in the bathroom. “I’ve been looking forward to this all week,” she said through the open door.

“Me, too,” Scott said. He could hear the sound of water running and then Sammie was coming out. “All ready,” she asked.

Scott looked at her. Damn, he’d forgotten just how gorgeous she was. “Sure,” he said. “Reservations at the restaurant are at 5:45 so we got plenty of time.”

“Oh, but I’ve already eaten.”

“But I thought we agreed—”

“Oh, you’re upset.”

“Of course, I’m upset. Dammit, Sammie. I thought we agreed. Why do you keep doing stuff like this?”

“Like what?”

“Like changing plans without telling me.”

“It’s no big deal.”

“It is a big deal, Sammie, and the fact that you don’t get it, just makes it even bigger.”

“Oops. Time to feed the baby.”

Funny, Scott thought, but he thought Sammie had said the kid was with the babysitter. He’d thought that this was time that they could have alone. Had the babysitter backed out at the last moment?

But there was Sammie, unbuttoning her blouse. Scott sighed. Well, there went all the plans he’d made. So much for an evening alone with the beautiful Sammie. He’d known this was a mistake but what was done was done. Just get the evening over with and move on.

He couldn’t help but notice the heft that Sammie’s breasts now had. They’d always been rather petite and he rather liked that. A girl shouldn’t have breasts that were too big and even now, they weren’t huge but they were fuller and rounder and they were engorged with Sammie’s delicious milk.

Scott blinked. What was that? Delicious milk? Where had that come from?

Funny, he thought, he still hadn’t heard the kid, but there was Sammie with her top open and then she was coming towards him.

“What are you doing,” he asked.

“Time to feed the baby,” Sammie said again.

Scott’s eyes seemed to lock in on Sammie’s breasts. Suddenly, there seemed to be absolutely nothing else in the world for him. He needed her tits. They were so big and ripe and full.

And then it was just her nipples. He loved Sammie’s nipples. He needed those nipples. He moaned again. Mmm, that was good. He needed those nipples.

His mouth seemed to open almost without thinking about it and then one of those nipples was being pressed up against his face and Scott moaned. His mouth closed around the nipple and Scott sucked.

Scott felt a surge of excitement as he felt his first taste of Sammie’s milk. He sucked again.

He was getting more milk. He loved it. For some reason, he couldn’t get enough milk. He needed to feed.

Sammie had a hand behind Scott’s head but it really was more just force of habit. Scott didn’t need the support and he wasn’t pulling away.

Scott’s thirst was finally feeling slaked and with it, the need for Sammie’s milk was finally easing, too. Her tits still had some milk in them, but he just couldn’t bring himself to be interested. He tried to keep sucking but her breast dropped away.

Sammie wiped his mouth. “All done,” she asked and Scott nodded.

“No more problems,” and Scott shook his head.

“All right then. Should we go?” Again, Scott nodded.

“Still want to go to the restaurant?”

Scott thought about it. For some reason, he wasn’t hungry anymore. “I guess not,” he said.

They went to the movie theater and Scott was sure that Sammie was going to insist that they see some stupid chick flick, but if it meant maybe he could get his cock between her legs, then hey, it was worth it. The way he looked at it, they’d already blown off the restaurant so he was already coming out ahead on the evening.

But that’s when Scott got another surprise. Sammie asked him which movie he wanted to see and when he told her what he wanted, Sammie just rolled her eyes and said, “Well, I guess boys will be boys, but if that’s what you want...”

It was as simple as that. They bought the tickets for the movie Scott wanted to see and they were sitting there, and...

And Scott was hungry. Why hadn’t they gone to the restaurant, he wondered. He was hungry and now that he knew it, he was finding it more and more difficult to focus on the picture.

“Stop squirming,” Sammie hissed.

“I’m trying,” Scott whispered back, “but I’m hungry.”

“Well, maybe you should have eaten something before we came here,” she whispered back.

Scott fumed. The worst part about it was she was right. Why hadn’t he eaten before he came, but it was too late now.

“Stop squirming.”

“I’m trying.”

“Come on,” Sammie said.

“Where are we going?”

“Let’s go.”

“But the movie—”

“You’re obviously not paying attention to the movie. Heck, you’re fidgeting around like a little two-year-old.”

“I am not,” said Scott petulantly.

“Come on. We’re going.”

Various moviegoers grumbled as Scott and Sammie made their way out of the theater but then the two of them were out in the lobby. Sammie looked at Scott and then she grinned. “Looks like it’s time to feed the baby.”

She was right, Scott thought. He was hungry. He watched impatiently as Sammie lifted up her top and exposed her tits.

Scott licked his lips. He just couldn’t take his eyes off of Sammie’s tits. They just looked so nice and full and round and ... and they looked full, full of yummy milk.

Scott blinked in confusion. There was something wrong with that but for the life of him, he couldn’t figure out what it was and then Sammie was offering up her tits to him and at that point, all thought left him. All that really mattered was sucking on those tits.

Scott woke up the next morning feeling more relaxed than he’d felt in weeks. Getting out with Sammie must have agreed with him, he thought, although now that he thought about it, he really couldn’t remember what they had done together. Something about dinner and a movie, but it all kind of got hazy. Funny, he thought, he should have had a better recollection of the previous evening’s activities than that but for whatever reason, his lack of recall seemed not to bother him at all.

He went to work and work was fine only something was missing. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but something was missing.

He called Sammie during the lunch break but there was no answer.

If he had experienced something missing in the morning, that feeling became more pronounced in the afternoon. Something was missing and he was irritable and the more he noticed it, whatever “it” was, the more irritable he got until by the end of the day, he was just about ready to snap bite someone’s head off.

He tried calling Sammie on the way home from work but he got no answer. Whatever was missing, somehow, she had something to do with it.

Normally when Scott got home, the first thing he did was make himself some dinner. This evening was different. He was looking in his cabinets and his refrigerator and nothing appealed to him. He was getting more and more irritated. What was he going to eat.

The fact that he couldn’t figure it out made him even more irritable. He couldn’t figure it out. He needed to be fed.

His doorbell rang nearly an hour later. He opened the door angrily and there on his doorstep was Sammie. “What,” he said with vehemence.

Sammie just smiled. “Oooh, someone’s getting kind of cranky,” she said. “I guess it’s time to feed the baby.”

Scott knew what was missing. He could feel the hunger build inside him. It wasn’t just the physical It was something else. He needed to feed. He needed it bad.

Scott let himself be pushed back into his apartment and then Sammie was closing the door behind her. She took him by the hand and then she led him over to the couch. “I think baby’s wearing too many clothes,” Sammie said.

Scott just stood there while Sammie unbuttoned his shirt. He wasn’t sure why but he let her take off his shirt and his tie and all the while, he found himself staring at her chest. What he really wanted was to get her shirt off.

Sammie was stroking her hand over the front of his slacks. “Still too many clothes,” she said and then her hand went to work on his belt and soon, Scott wasn’t wearing his slacks.

That left only the underwear. Sammie’s hand stroked his cock through his underwear. Normally, Scott liked it when she did that and it did feel good, but Scott had a need that had to be filled and it wasn’t getting filled with what Sammie was doing.

“You want something more,” Sammie said and Scott nodded.

Sammie slipped a hand down inside Scott’s underwear. Again, she wrapped her hand around the man’s cock and Scott moaned. That was good but it wasn’t what he needed.

Sammie smiled. “Don’t worry. I know what you need.”

Sammie pulled Scott’s underwear down and again, her hand stroked his cock but this time, it was only for a few moments, almost as if it were merely an afterthought.

“Time to feed the baby.”

Scott nodded eagerly and soon Sammie was seated on the couch with Scott’s head in her lap. One of Sammie’s hands fondled one of her tits. Scott stared at the breast. It looked so full of delicious milk.

And then Sammie was leaning over him, leaning over and pressing her tits against his face. Her hand stroked his cock as Scott took one of her nipples into his mouth and then he started sucking.

Scott woke up the next morning with Sammie lying nude right there beside him. She was still asleep but he was hungry and there were her tits, so nice and full. Maybe ... maybe she wouldn’t mind if, if maybe he helped himself to just a little snack.

He moved in slowly. He didn’t want to wake her.

Softly, he touched one of her breasts wondering if just that touch would wake her up but it didn’t.

His hand slowly stroked one of Sammie’s breast. His hand squeezed her ever so slightly and he felt a rush when he saw a drop of milk appear. He bent down and lapped it up with his tongue.

Mmm. That was good but one drop wasn’t enough. He needed more.

He squeezed her tit again and more milk oozed out and once again he was there to lick it up. This was good, he thought, but he needed more.

He looked up to find Sammie looking at him. “You like that,” she asked.

Scott nodded.

“You want more?”

Scott nodded again.

“You going to do whatever mommie tells you to do?”

Scott nodded eagerly.

“I told you the guy who fucked me seemed to have the power to make me forget and now it seems I have it too. So you’re going to forget all those silly objections about taking care of me and my baby, right?”

Scott nodded. He couldn’t remember why he had been opposed to that.

Sammie smiled. “Well then, I guess you’re right. It’s time to feed the baby.”