The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Milk Society

Chapter 1.

It was just an ordinary day. The air was moist and warm. A slight shower of rain dripped from the cloudy sky. Work had been boring as hell. Like always.

Emily walked home, stepping a little faster than usual. She was extremely late and wanted to sleep soon. People usually used buses to get away from the university, but Emily preferred a healthier lifestyle. Well, it was a matter of principles, really.

And it was cheaper too.

As a researcher at the university, Emily liked to learn new things. Her ultimate goal? Help other people and be a useful member of society.

Of course, her greatest asset was her brain, so she was most useful as a researcher. Not everyone had her abilities to do that kind of work. It was just too bad that her current research wasn’t very interesting. It wasn’t even useful.

Emily hoped there would be a breakthrough later that year and possibly a promising research opportunity after that. Until then, well, she was stuck giving those boring lectures and ignoring that most people only seemed to recognize her as a nice pair of breasts below an ever-smiling face.

Today had been a very long day. Even dinner at the university restaurant had been terrible. Emily crossed the street and took the shortcut down one of the alleys. As she walked between the buildings, a strange, chilly feeling started to rub her. Nothing out of the ordinary. A few cars in the distance. Stupid rain.

She kept her back straight and walked a bit faster. She was not about to be taken over by some random feeling. That would really be against her principles.

Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her to the ground.

“Hey, let—“ she started to yell, but then she felt some plastic thing in her mouth.

It seemed to be a bottle or something. Milk sprayed out of it, lots of milk. She could only swallow it. Emily wildly swung her head around, trying to see her assailant. She fought, wanting to escape the firm grip.

How weird. She saw a strangely masked girl in a dark plastic outfit. That was something she’d never seen before.

Was it a robbery? What did that girl want? It was just too bad no one could see her here. She tried to yell, but her mouth was full of milk. She swallowed it all and tried to scream again.

The girl said nothing. She looked calm, forceful, undisturbed. Emily struggled again, trying to turn around and get on her feet. She kicked with her feet but couldn’t get loose. Someone else grabbed her legs and kept them down. More milk in her mouth. What did they want of her?

“Ssh,” the girl finally said. “You will be alright.”

She leaned forward, as if inspecting her. Emily tried to find the girl’s eyes, but all she saw was the black plastic mask. The mask covered her entire head, except for her mouth. Where were her eyes? Why was the girl so blurry? Wasn’t she trying to get away?

Yes, she was. But this felt so strange, she had to look at it a bit longer. Emily tasted that milky stuff again. Her stomach was getting warmer. The hairs on her skin were trying to stand up. A shiver went down her back and Emily closed her eyes.

Slowly, Emily opened her eyes again. The world was too bright. Her head felt light. She was being lifted up on her feet. Two girls in plastic outfits stood in front of her. Where was she? Why did she feel so... exhilarating?

“Come with me,” one of the masked girls said, “you need to come. We will help you get well again. Come along.”

Emily followed, guided by the two girls holding her hands. She felt dreamy and unsteady and tripped over her feet. The nice girls held her up. Emily giggled. She was probably ill and they would bring her to a hospital.

They opened a door and guided her down the narrow stairs. That’s strange, wasn’t that building deserted? She didn’t know there was a hospital down there.

She looked at the girl in front of her. She was fully covered in dark plastic or rubber. The material seemed like a second skin, smoothly flowing from her neck to her feet. It stretched and squeaked a bit as they walked. She had a black mask, covering her entire head. It was so tight that Emily thought she would probably be bald under it. The girl was wearing a belt with loops. In one of the loops was the bottle with milk. She walked on boots that looked very solid, with the same color as the rest of her outfit.

They continued to an enforced door. It was cold, but her guides didn’t seem to be bothered by it. Emily’s teeth chattered. Her head felt very warm. Maybe she had a cold? The girl in front tapped a few buttons on a keypad. With a click, the door unlocked and the girls quickly stepped inside, pulling Emily along.

She felt confused, insecure. That must be a very special hospital, with all those precautions. Perhaps it made sense, in that neighborhood. Her vision was blurred, but it looked like she was in a narrow hallway.

Emily was curious about the hospital. There were some doors on the left and on the right. The hospital was definitely a very special place. Looking through some of the open doors, she saw men and women, some in the strange rubber clothing with masks on, just like the friendly girl helping her. They appeared to be exercising on fitness equipment.

Maybe they were in quarantine and recovering from a disease? Yes, that idea made her feel much more comfortable.

They passed two men wearing similar black thick rubber suits, their faces concealed by masks. They held sticks of some kind. A bit of doubt fluttered in her stomach. There was a nagging feeling in her head. Emily looked at her guide and felt confidence radiating from her. It would be all right.

They entered through a door into a white room. The room was just like a waiting room. The girls made Emily sit down and she was about to ask her new friends what was wrong with her, but she couldn’t find the right words. She stood up, slowly. Was that right? Shouldn’t she have run away, throwing up a panic?

“Just stay calm, you will be fine,” the girl said.

Maybe it was all for the best.

So she sat down and looked around. There was a desk and a man was sitting behind it, probably looking at her. The man was wearing a rubber outfit like the others. His face was concealed by a black plastic mask as well. Despite that, he had a friendly appearance.

From the ceiling some devices hung down. The man took one of them and put it inside Emily’s mouth.

“Please, drink. It will make you feel better. You need help.”

It was probably medicine. She drank the milky liquid coming from the device. Emily felt warm and tingly, as if she was drunk or something like it.

“How do you feel?” the man asked.

Emily didn’t know what to say. Had she ever felt differently?

“You probably feel a little dizzy,” the man continued. “Don’t worry, it’s normal! Everyone who drinks this milk for the first time, is dizzy. I must say, you look like a fine addition to our society.”

Society?

The man nodded at a girl she hadn’t seen before, who was standing near the wall with two other girls. They stepped forward, making her stand straight. They helped her undress and started to shave her body hair and her head.

“W-what...?”

She saw the familiar shape and mask of her guide again.

“Just stay calm, this is necessary and you don’t need to worry!”

So she wouldn’t worry. She started to feel safe. She felt hot even, oddly enjoying being naked, being turned on by it. My, my, she felt like she was on fire. Had she drunk too much that evening? She couldn’t remember. She couldn’t remember anything, at all. Emily closed her eyes. She felt numb in her head. Her head felt warm and cold at the same time. They were shaving her hair off!

Hands touched her breasts, lifting them up, feeling their firmness. Oh! That felt nice in some way! She also felt someone poke around in her pussy. Was that normal in a medical examination? Emily couldn’t remember. She gasped.

“Oh! Why – why do you...?”

The man appeared to nod at himself and addressed her.

“Dear,” he said, “those breasts of yours are definitely your greatest asset! You’ll make a wonderful milk slave! Welcome to our facility!”

Emily only understood half of what he said. She was fully absorbed in the absurd sensation in her mind. One of the masked girls spoke to her.

“Welcome! I’m CS14, I will help you get converted.”

She grabbed Emily’s hand and guided her outside the room. They walked around a few corners to an armed door. CS14 typed a code on the keypad and the door gave way to a large room.

“Where... you... take me?” she mumbled.

CS14 silently pulled her inside. It looked like a storage room. She saw several rows of compartments, closets of some kind. In many closets, there seemed to be a woman. Only masked heads and gigantic breasts were visible. Each swollen breast was encased in a round black cup and from each cup, a black hose went to the ceiling.

The women appeared to be milked endlessly. Their chests rose and fell together in the same rhythm, the cups pulling and the bodies pushing in one large motion. Occasionally, moaning sounds came from some women. What had that man said about milk slaves? She didn’t quite remember...

There were also tables and boxes, probably containing all sorts of things. It looked strangely exotic. CS14 took a box from one of the tables and guided Emily to an empty closet. Well, empty wasn’t really the appropriate word. It looked like there was a seat built into it. Two black hoses with black cups hung from the top of the small space, as well as a tube of some sort. Emily’s nipples started to stiffen while she was thinking about what these cups would be for.

“I will prepare you now,” CS14 said.

She started to lick Emily’s pussy. Only little stimulation was needed now to make her very wet down there, aroused as she already was for some reason. The girl guided Emily above the seat. The seat was oddly shaped, like a deep bowl with two gaps for her legs. It would surround her crotch and ass completely.

The seat was padded with rubber material and there was a hole right in the middle, just like a toilet seat. It also featured a dildo sticking out, right where her pussy would be. The dildo was shaped like a long egg. Once inside, it would probably fit her nicely.

CS14 helped Emily lower herself on top of it. The slippery surface of the dildo pressed against her wet lips. They parted and she felt the solid tip carefully moving inside her. Pleasure tingled throughout her body. She felt happy.

She started to imagine the pleasure building when she went further down and was unable to stop that feeling inside her. She slowly let herself glide lower, allowing the invader to go up inside her, higher and higher. Her pussy lips closed around the big shape as she fully sat down on the seat.

She felt a nudging sensation inside her pussy. The dildo was inflating bit by bit, pressing against the walls inside her. It forced her against the seat even more, so she couldn’t even move a tiny bit or turn around. The object was firmly inside her, so large now that it couldn’t pop out by accident. The rest of the seat also seemed to inflate around her ass, pushing her against the dildo and securing her inside the bowl.

CS14 put two strange cuffs around her ankles. She fastened them. They fit snugly. The cuffs had a solid metal ring integrated at the back. CS14 also fit two similar cuffs around her wrists. They also had integrated rings.

She pushed Emily’s legs into hollow cavities left and right of the seat. Emily felt CS14 guide her feet to some point. Something made a snapping sound and her ankles were pulled back until they wouldn’t move anymore. Her legs were comfortably stuck inside the padded seat.

The girl checked that Emily was sitting firmly on the seat and pushed her arms into two similar hollow cavities on her left and her right. The rings of her wrist cuffs fit exactly into a small opening in the armrests. They were pushed inside and again, she heard two clicks and felt her wrists pulled against the padding.

Emily was fully locked in. It was quite comfortable and it made her feel safe and secure. After a moment, four lids automatically closed, covering arms and her lower body completely. Only her head and her chest were exposed now.

CS14 put a flexible rubber mask on Emily’s bald head. It covered her entire head and neck except for her mouth. Once it was on, she felt a heavy collar slip tightly around her neck and heard yet another click. To her surprise, she could see through the mask. She expected not to see anything, but apparently there were holes, such that she had a small but clear field of vision just in front of her. She could breathe comfortably.

Suddenly, something snapped inside her.

What was going on? Vague memories floated to the surface of her consciousness. Tiny alarm bells started going off. She shook her head and bit on her lip, struggling with her arms and her legs. She tried to move, but she was completely restrained. Emily felt encased, the cuffs and the padding of the seat touching her skin permanently. It made her more aroused, more warm inside. It made her afraid, too. She was very aware of the presence inside her pussy and tried in vain to pretend it wasn’t there. She tried to stop the arousal. She fought to stop the warm feeling.

Her head was pushed backwards. The collar was being fixed to the seat and she couldn’t turn her head anymore. She tried to push herself away from the seat. The only part that moved were her shoulders and her chest, as her breasts stuck out in front of her.

Who was she? Where was she?

Vague images of her home and her work floated around, appearing, disappearing.

A name. Emily. A job. The university.

The invader throbbed inside her pussy. Once. Then again. A short vibration, every second. Emily bit on her teeth. She wanted to stop feeling awesome. She wanted to get out of here! She closed her eyes. Couldn’t it stop? Why couldn’t she move?

Her thoughts were brutally disturbed by a sharp sting in her left breast, and then in her right. There was something cold on her breasts. Emily opened her eyes and tried to tilt her head to see what was going on. She couldn’t see anything, as tears started to leak out of her eyes blurring her vision.

It must be the two black cups. They seemed to cover her breasts more than completely. She was being attached to a milking machine! There was light suction, and she felt CS14 fiddling with the cups and her breasts. There was nothing she could do about it. Emily was in an aroused panic. All she felt was the throb in her pussy and the sucking on her breasts. It completely filled her mind, the throbbing of the vibrating dildo, the pulsing of the sucking cups, her own body pushing her breasts forward in response.

She opened her mouth in a silent scream.

Something was pushed into her mouth. It tasted like that milk she had earlier. She sucked at it. She swallowed the milk. It made her feel great. The panic she just had, where did it go? The small alarm bells diminished, as the sucking on her tits increased. No more pain, only pleasure!

CS14 spoke again.

“Your are MS167. You are a milk slave. The milk you make is very important. Be proud of yourself! It will make you forget your old life. It will make you live a new one! Tomorrow, you will receive further programming. Until then, have nice dreams about being a nice sexy milk slave.”

She was confused. She wasn’t sure who she was or where she was. So she was MS167? It sounded nice. The name already had the feel of familiarity. MS167 felt the nice sucking on her breasts intensify. It made her feel great, being part of all this, being one of the many sexy milk slaves.

Oh, it felt so good! It felt like someone was pulling, pulling all the liquid out of her breasts. She sensed an incredible sensation inside them, pulsing and throbbing, countering the sucking, in the same rhythm as the vibration in her pussy. Push... pull... produce... suck...

MS167 started daydreaming of being a valued and appreciated milk slave and lost all track of time and space...