The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Milk Society

Chapter 4.

MS167 closed the door behind her and opened one of the wardrobes in the neat room she was standing in. She had been trained well for this moment. First contact with her other personality had been only a few days ago, but she was ready to take her training to a higher level.

She hadn’t been milked last night and instead had spent the night in an actual bed. The bed had been warm and soft. MS167 didn’t like it. She felt strangely empty, but not as hungry as usual. MS167 much preferred being milked instead, if she had a choice. The feeling of arousal was like an addiction; being warm and tingly all the time was all she knew. Alas, this was part of her training and she had to be able to deal with the lack. She wasn’t even wearing her mask and collar.

To further increase her control of Emily, she needed to practice without any chemicals aiding her. The society has a special environments for such practice and MS167 was in one of these. The day before, CS14 had been preparing her for the training sessions, instructing her on the tasks that she should practice.

She had woken up a few minutes earlier. After turning off the alarm, it had been quite easy to make Emily think she was on a business trip. MS167 didn’t really know what a business trip was, but CS14 had explained the essentials to her. MS167 could always make Emily think about it and have Emily show her what would be considered normal.

Apparently, Emily had been on such a trip before and MS167 could simply use that association to create a convincing story. She even made Emily remember going to bed the day before. That wasn’t too hard, she remembered it herself as well. All she had to do was to create a copy of the memory, making sure her own memories didn’t blend with Emily’s.

CS14 had told her that convincing stories were really the essence of control. All a mind really needed was an explanation and it would believe anything you told it.

MS167 let Emily consider the clothes inside the wardrobe. It was quite hard to know what was going on, as she had to let Emily control the body. It was pretty much impossible to use the five senses.

Obviously, MS167 could take over control at any time, but this was very disorienting. MS167 had to depend on Emily’s awareness of her surroundings. It was one of the things she would practice here. It was a good thing that Emily noticed a lot of things.

“What shall I wear today?” she heard a voice in her mind say. Somehow she knew it had been spoken as well.

Apparently her other personality liked to talk to herself. MS167 had no idea why anyone would do that, but the helmet instructor had told her people often have strange habits. She felt Emily judging the various dresses hanging in the wardrobe. Emily thought she could lend them from the hotel she was in.

MS167 let Emily pick a white button blouse and a short black skirt, which Emily considered stylish and modest. Then Emily started to consider what she should wear beneath her blouse and skirt. She opened one of the drawers to see if there were any bras and panties.

Emily started to pick a bra her size – she had such nice large breasts, she had always had such large breasts – when she changed her mind. Maybe she didn’t need a bra. She preferred to go without one today.

She picked a black garter belt and stockings and started to put them on. She had never worn these before but she remembered wearing them often in the past, remembered enjoying their feel and how they made her feel sexy. Emily liked feeling sexy.

Thinking about it, she considered going for a bra and panties again, then started to carefully put on the stockings. The silky material felt very nice on her skin. Emily noticed she had shaved and remembered that she liked to be clean and smooth everywhere. She put on the garter belt and attached the straps to the stockings.

There. She stood up and put on the blouse and skirt as well. Emily walked to the mirror and looked at herself. Her breasts were outlined against her blouse and the short skirt and stockings just barely covered her legs, but Emily thought it was very decent for a business meeting. Somehow, she wasn’t sure whether she really was the woman in the mirror, with these large breasts and inviting clothes.

MS167 was still monitoring Emily. Although she could only see and hear the things that Emily was concentrating on, but so far, there had been little difficulty. She had to be careful with her fabrications. The fake memories would evaporate almost immediately, but if she had to reinforce them often, they could change Emily’s unconscious preferences. It was better to simply remove questions from the line of thought.

Emily finished applying some mascara to her eyelashes and left the room, wearing simple shoes. She felt hungry and wondered whether the food in this hotel would be as bad as the previous time. She walked through the hallway. The walls were blueish and there was a very nice painting of two pony girls dragging a cart. She stopped for a moment to admire the long legs of the girls, encased in latex. The girls stared into the distance. The artist had really done a nice job of painting them so convincingly. She continued on her way, forgetting about the picture and looking at the stylish red carpet and the pretty lights from the ceiling. She made a mental note that she would love to have such lightning at her own place.

A tall bald man was walking towards her. Maybe he’s also here on a business trip, Emily thought. They shook hands and he introduced himself as Alan.

“Nice to meet you, Alan. I’m Emily. You’re on business here, too?”

“Yeah, I’m here to attend a board meeting for the Eye Company,” he answered.

“How wonderful! That’s what I’m here for too!”, she said as she realized that she was indeed here for a board meeting. She was a member of the board. She was proud to be in the Eye Company.

“Shall we have breakfast together, then?” she asked him.

He agreed and together they walked to the door marked “Restaurant”. He was such a gentleman, he even opened the door for her, two friendly brown eyes inviting her to step inside the restaurant.

They went inside and to their surprise, a number of people were having breakfast together. They were all normal bald people, just like her. A few were wearing formal suits, but there was a guy wearing only leather pants, sharing a kiss with a girl in a tiny bikini, very normal, and on one of the tables two women were obviously playing with each other. For a moment, this surprised Emily but she decided it wasn’t her business meddling in other people’s affairs.

Alan and Emily both went for a pair of sandwiches and a glass of orange juice. Sitting together at a small table for two, they discussed the latest rumors of a business takeover. At some point however, there was little more to say. Emily she gazed into Alan’s eyes.

“They’re so lovely,” she whispered.

He raised an eyebrow.

“What did you just say?”

“Your brown eyes. They’re so deep. So beautiful.”

Alan blinked and stared shyly at the table.

Emily leaned forward, closer to Alan. He was such a nice gentleman. She felt lonely, longing for warmth, for a man to hold her. Would he love her? Should she ask him? Would she dare?

“I love you, Alan,” she whispered, barely audible.

He looked at her, meeting her eyes finally.

“I love you too, Emily.”

Her heart jumped. He really loved her! Images of past hopes, of dreams, flashed by in her head. Her dream had come true!

“Oh! Take me!”

She pushed the table aside and threw herself at him. They tumbled onto the floor, while she kissed him on his mouth, hands fumbling for his clothes to tear them off, while he did the same to her. Some people were turning their heads to see what was happening, but they continued their conversations.

Alan was startled for a moment, not expecting the sudden change of theme. He wasn’t used to doing business in a hotel, as he usually spent his days collecting trash and cleaning streets, but he quickly adjusted himself to the new situation, suddenly remembering that he’d wanted to do this for a long time and that this was the chance he just had to take. After all, as one of the board members of the Eye Company, he’d had an eye on her for a long time.

They lost themselves in a kiss, extending their tongues in a heated exchange, until suddenly Emily withdrew and started to stand up.

Immediately, Alan stood up as well. They looked at each other, embarrassed.

“Um, do I know you...?” Emily started.

Alan shook his head. He had a painful expression, but it quickly evaporated into a friendly smile.

“Good bye and good luck then,” he said as he pulled the table from the floor, put it back where it belonged, cleaned the mess from the floor and walked out of the restaurant.

Emily, meanwhile, had a wild time in her head. What had she done! She had assaulted the poor guy! Why had she done it? She went back in time, considering her feelings for him when she entered the room. She remembered how nice his eyes were.

What did she do then again?

Oh, there was a nice sandwich, she just had to eat it.

Why did she feel so aroused? And why did she have the feeling that she was upset with something?

Unconsciously she readjusted her blouse and skirt. They were unbuttoned for some unknown reason. She grabbed the sandwich. She felt so peaceful, just like a flower in the warm sun. She’d better start working on that presentation in a bit.

An hour later, Emily was walking around in the library, reading several books and concentrating on the presentation. Her blouse and skirt were gone, she’d left them somewhere but she wasn’t really bothered by it. She’d found such nice high heels earlier. Someone had just abandoned them in the library. They fit her well enough and made her walk so nice.

Unconsciously, her left hand fumbled a bit with her breasts, kneading them softly, causing drops of milk to leak down her body. She didn’t feel it and focused completely on her reading.

Emily made a few notes in her notebook and continued on the next page, not noticing that she didn’t actually carry a notebook.

She closed the book again, put it back on the bookshelf and went out of the library, intending to find a computer and write the presentation. She walked through one of the corridors, towards a heavy door marked “Dungeon”. Emily entered the room.

It was quite dark. Here and there, patches of light came from the ceiling. She saw thick ropes and heavy chains laying around in a corner and there were hooks attached to the ceiling.

Against the opposite wall were wardrobes containing clothes. Leather equipment of some kind was laying around in boxes and on two heavy tables. Emily recalled seeing such things on the Internet sometimes. She usually avoided websites like that.

Curiously, she walked to one of the boxes with leather equipment. She picked up some of the pieces. There was a harness of some kind, consisting of leather straps that would fit around her breasts, waist, shoulders, upper arms, forearms, thighs, knees and ankles. Small chains attached the straps to each other. It looked heavy, and there were rings at various locations of the harness, to which, as Emily imagined, chains could be attached.

The other boxes seemed to contain more of these harnesses.

Emily blinked and suddenly she was wearing the harness. She was a little startled. Her stockings were lying in a box on a table. Emily felt at the stiffness around her neck. She was wearing a very large collar too! It was at least 3 inches thick and it prevented her from looking down. She couldn’t really turn her head either. Well, maybe she couldn’t see herself or the floor directly in front of her, but at least she could see where she was going.

She walked a few steps. After the first step, she became aware of a presence inside her pussy and in her anus: two plugs, large enough to attract her permanent attention. Every time she moved her legs, she felt them sitting there, making her more and more aroused. She blushed heavily, suddenly afraid that someone might come in and have a laugh at her. She’d considered buying such toys once or twice, but had never had the courage to actually do it.

The harness constrained her movement. For some reason, small chains restricted her legs and ankles. Emily felt a little cold, walking on the floor barefooted. The straps around her breasts lifted them up.

Emily could felt at the straps and at her body. She felt two strings or wires hanging from her crotch. The straps were very tight and she couldn’t discover how they were locked, although she could see locks on the other harnesses.

She continued to look at all the fancy stuff she was seeing. This was so exciting! The leather harness made her feel vulnerable, the way it was constantly reminding her of its presence, the way the chains forced her to make small steps, the way the straps lifted her breasts, the way the collar forced her head straight, the way the plugs wiggled inside her as she walked. The harness made her feel exposed and even naughty, although no one was there to see.

The room was fairly large and as she stalked around with tiny steps, she heard a moan further away. She made her way around two corners and saw a bald asian girl, in a similar harness, bound inside a large metal frame. The girl was lifted into the air, heavy chains attached to all the rings on her harness, her breasts sticking out in front of her. The chains were pulled very tightly to the frame, so it was impossible for her to move.

Emily approached the girl, who seemed to be crying. She had a ball gag in her mouth and tried to make as much noise as possible, begging Emily with her eyes to release her. Two short wires came out of her pussy and were connected to other wires. Emily heard a vibrator spinning inside the girl. Occasionally her hips jerked forward.

Emily just stood there gaping at the scene. She couldn’t think at all.

Suddenly, she heard something clicking near her waist and was pulled away. She screamed, intending to run away, but the chains now attached to her waist made this impossible. She was dragged towards a second frame, on the wall right next to the asian girl. She couldn’t see her attackers as she couldn’t turn her head. She tried to fight with her arms, but couldn’t reach the people who were now attaching the chains to pulleys. They pulled on the chains, tightening them so she was immobile. She tried to fall on the ground, but it was already too late. She was hanging inside the frame.

She could see a man in front of her. He was completely clad in black rubber, with a mask on his head. Emily screamed again and cursed at the man. A ball gag was pushed inside her mouth, silencing her insults. He grabbed her ankles and attached chains to them as well. Someone else was attaching chains to every other ring on her harness. She felt more chains holding her inside the air. At least the weight was spread out evenly now.

The chains holding her ankles together were removed and the man forced her legs apart, binding them to the corners of the frame. Finally, her arms were pulled into the air and fastened against the top corners. She was completely immobilized. One of the men was kneeling in front of her and after a few seconds, she felt the dildo in her pussy start to vibrate.

It was the single most terrifying experience Emily had ever had. She felt so vulnerable and abused, hanging there, unable to move, her body all but aflame by the vibrating intruder and her breasts insanely sensitive as the men were – of all things – sucking on them, sipping her milk. She could do nothing about these terrible men. She closed her eyes. It didn’t help.

After a few minutes, the men went away, leaving her moaning alongside the other girl, terrified.

It seemed to last for hours, but at the same time, it seemed to have lasted for no time at all. At some point, Emily noticed she wasn’t even sure if she could remember how she got up there, but the terrible, terrible vibrator kept abusing her. Far away, she heard some noises, chains rattling, doors opening and closing.

Emily heard steps. She opened her eyes again and saw a girl dressed in a similar leather harness stroll in her direction, curiously watching her and the other tortured girl Emily imagined was still hanging next to her.

Oh no! She should go away, now! She tried to scream at the girl that she should leave, but the gag prevented her from speaking! She tried to move her arms and her hands to make motions but it was impossible and the girl just didn’t understand! She got closer to Emily. She looked at the many chains holding Emily inside the frame. She looked at the girl next to Emily.

Emily saw two men approach from behind the girl, coming out of the shadows, holding chains. They prepared to ambush the girl! Emily made even more noise, trying to attract the girl’s attention. The men suddenly darted ahead, attaching the chains to the girl’s harness and moving away in a single motion. She cried out in surprise and tried to struggle without much success. It wasn’t long until she, too, was completely fixed inside a frame. Emily couldn’t see her anymore.

And so, the two became three.

After some time, Emily didn’t know how long, a large number of people entered the room. Emily recognized none of them. They were all bald and naked and approached her and the two other girls. They started to suck on her breasts. Emily was in a panic. She had never imagined being held like a slave inside a dungeon, locked in chains like these and then having to breastfeed people! Emily couldn’t even remember how she was captured. The feelings in her breasts were so intense!

Every single one of these people ended up at one of their breasts. For some reason, she just kept producing more milk, so the three of them together could feed them all. Her breasts even seemed to be expanding, becoming heavier and heavier. Occasionally, the vibrating egg in her pussy made her twitch and caused little mini orgasms. It felt awesome and terrifying at the same time. As they were sucking at her, she started to feel dizzy and warm. Her head was so light that it felt like she was going to faint.

Finally, everyone had drunk their milk and walked away. Some part of Emily wondered why they were drinking her milk, but she for some reason it was hard to stay focused.

Emily was released.

After hours of torture, she was finally released.

Emily didn’t have the energy or sense to run away and after that shameful experience, she didn’t know if she wanted to. She vaguely realized that she was feeling terrible, but wasn’t sure if it was because of the failed presentation or because she was standing naked in an unknown dark room.

Fortunately, there was something else that held her attention. She reached out to a girl that was tied up to a strange frame against the wall. The girl was gazing ahead. Emily started to suck on a swollen breast. The milk tasted wonderful.

What was she doing again?

MS167 walked out of the dungeon and out of the special environment. She had fulfilled nearly every task perfectly. Her control of Emily was such that she could always make her forget any slip-ups. Milking all these people had already suppressed Emily for a bit, but after drinking more of the milk, the Emily-presence was really gone and with it, the responsibility of controlling the mind was replaced by control of the body.

Her breasts had developed so much now, that tiny amounts of the chemicals would inevitably leak into her bloodstream when she produced milk. It was only a very small amount that was harmless in normal circumstances, but when being milked, slaves constantly produced so much milk that they didn’t need additional feeding for days after a night of milking.

She walked back to the milking room. She knew where to go, because the helmet instructor had taught her this. MS167 entered the room and heard the soft moaning of the milk slaves fill her ears. She ignored looking at the synchronized breast movement around her and proceeded to one of the tables.

From a box, she grabbed a black mask. She noticed that the mask didn’t actually have eye holes as she had thought, but a material that was transparent from inside and black from outside. This particular mask was for milk slaves. The eye piece was very small. Milk slaves didn’t need much vision.

She pulled the rubber mask over her head. The mask was large enough to cover her neck and throat as well, so pulling the tight mask over her head took some effort.

Then she collected a black leather collar of the right size from the other table and put it around her throat. The mask had two sturdy metal pins that would fit inside the collar and hold it in place. She attached the collar to the mask, then pushed one end of the collar onto the other, locking the collar tightly around her neck.

In front of her, the asian milk slave also completed the routine. The small woman was completely nude, apart from a black mask that revealed only her mouth and a thick collar, just like MS167. A solid ring at the back of the collar completed the picture. The slave walked away and MS167 went to an empty closet as well.

She started to hover above the seat, lubricating the egg with some of her own moisture. Slowly, she sat down inside the bowl. It inflated immediately and the egg expanded, pressing her body against the rubber padding of the seat.

She put her legs inside their shallow prisons on the left and the right, at the same time grabbing the two cups in front of her. She carefully attached the first one on her left breast, squeezing it a bit so it fit better inside the cup. Some milk already leaked out, as she was still filled from the milking session inside the dungeon. Efficiently, MS167 attached the second cup to her right breast as well and pulled the drinking tube into her mouth. It would only provide her with lots of water now, since she didn’t need the milk anymore.

MS167 put her arms inside their comfortable cages as well and pushed her head against the chair, carefully inserting the ring integrated into her collar into the small gap behind her head. The machine activated. The lids closed around her limbs, the machine started sucking and her head was pulled against the back of the seat.

MS167 closed her eyes, commanding herself to sleep and drifted away on the soothing rhythm of the frenzied sucking.