The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Milking the Bank

mc/mf/gr/la

Synopsis: Banker Joey Kok uses all her resources when milking a potential client.

Story commissioned by Mike Lee

Comments welcome at

The little bell over the door rang as Michael entered the bank. Quaint, for a place that dealt in the millions of dollars. But enough to placate local expectations. Michael was certain he would find the same little bell hanging over the main door of the other four branches in this otherwise rural community.

At the sound of the bell one of the tellers looked up, “Hi, welcome to Prudence! How can we help you today?” Her smile and general bubbly attitude were genuine, one of the nice rarities that made the day just a little brighter. She had a pretty face with curly red hair and freckles. Though she was larger than most would like, her personality was making up for it. Something about small towns, maybe it was the sweet air that made sweet people? Assuming you weren’t too close to meatpacking plant. Perhaps that was what made for larger people, too.

“Hi, I need to set up an account. Just checking and savings, for now.” Michael said. He was in his professional zone. Suit and tie, briefcase at ready. He was ready to take on the world, and even knew what he would do with it if he won. It wasn’t his first time at this rodeo, and small towns were easy marks for his trade.

“Sure, I’d be happy to help.” She typed a few commands into her computer “Can I have your name, please?”

“Of course, I’m Michael Lee.”

“Hi Mr. Lee, I’m Deborah Lane” replied the teller before she began to type in his information. That name sounded familiar, she looked familiar, too. But Michael couldn’t place her.

“And what sort of checking…”

“I’ll take it from here Ms. Lane.” Interrupted a finely dressed asian woman. She looked out of place in this sort of rural community. Not merely because of her asian descent, though. Her features were sharp, and so was her dress, as opposed to the denim and stretch pants worn by most of the locals. She looked as if she had just walked out of a business catalogue. Her petite frame was even more contrasted against that of the larger teller. She had a well defined face with expertly applied makeup, just enough to make one think she wasn’t wearing any. Michael didn’t need to look at her nametag to recognize her as the bank manager.

“Oh, um, of course. Mr. Lee, this is Miss Joey Kok, she’ll take excellent care of you.” Stuttered Deborah, clearly startled by the smaller woman. It didn’t take a degree in psychology to recognize that she was intimidated by the dark haired woman.

Michael sighed, word had already gotten out. Not surprising, even for a small town in this day and age. “No thank you, Miss Kok. Deborah here is doing a fine job.” The stout redhead beamed at the compliment.

“No, no, I insist you get the best of treatments here at Prudence! Here, come with me to my office. You don’t want some cow servicing you.” interjected the young manager as she walked from the counter toward her side office.

The previous glow radiating from the teller dulled and Michael bit his tongue to keep from cringing. She might not have been petite, especially in comparison to her manager, but the woman was professionally dressed, and proportionate to her size. The teller had not been rude or out of place, nor slovenly. There was nothing to merit calling her a cow.

Michael didn’t follow, rather taken aback by the outright rude demeanor of the manager. He raised an eyebrow at Deborah, “Does she normally treat you this way?”

“Oh, um, no. No, I’ve, uh, been meaning to lose weight. And that’s, um, just Miss Kok’s way of motivating me.” Deborah gave a slight fake laugh. Her eyes shifted nervously from Michael to Miss Kok, looking for approval from the manager for the bluff. She began to reach under the counter and pulled out what appeared to be a mini candy bar then started to unwrap it.

Michael caught the slight nod from the younger woman and saw the teller visibly relax. She popped the small chocolate into her mouth and he watched as her eyes glazed over slightly. Michael was beginning to think that this wasn’t going to be an ordinary bank job.

“That’s enough chit chat from you, now. Mr. Lee, this way!” Said the manager. She tossed her raven hair to the side and indicated the office door with visible irritability.

“I greatly thank you for your, so far, exceptional help, Deborah. I look forward to meeting more with you soon, there might be a position opening.” The glow that the teller had before the manager’s insult came back, and a brightness shone through the freshly glazed eyes. Michael was able to return her genuine smile. The redhead had given him something more to fight for as he walked toward the office.

He could hear the slight ‘hmph’ from Miss Kok at his comment. What was her problem with the teller? His train of thought was lost though as he followed her to her office. His eyes ended up following Joey Kok’s buttocks as she walked. There was a refined swing there found in only a certain class of people. Michael shook his head and brought his gaze back up to eye level.

There was no doubt of her aggressiveness given the previous encounter with her subordinate, but that sway in her hips indicated that she was well aware of the cards she had in her hand to play. What she lacked on top she made up for with not just an extra swing down, but a slight kick down below. It was as if he was following a flat chested dark haired Jessica Rabbit into her lion’s den.

Miss Kok stopped and opened the door to the large office. There was a large one way mirror on each side of the doorway, allowing to manager to privately watch all of her clientele. A plush elevated chair sat behind a handcrafted oak desk. He recognized the soft scent of lavender as he entered the room and sat at the smaller chair on the client’s side of the desk. As he sat, Michael noticed that there was no divider below the desk and the carpet under it was faded. That sort of wear wasn’t caused by the heels this sort of lady wore.

Miss Kok closed the heavy door behind him after Michael sat down. She then casually walked around the desk before lounging in the plush chair. It would have been hard not to notice the absence of the divider as she sat down in the plush chair and quickly crossed her legs. He again recognized the scent of lavender mixed with something more pungent. Every card in her hand, she’s probably not even wearing panties… let the games begin, thought Michael.

Though he was a good head taller than Miss Kok, the difference between the chairs made the young woman appear to be the dominating figure in the room. She leaned over the desk “Trust me, you wouldn’t want that cow out there working for you. I’ve done my research on you and your company Mr. Lee. She couldn’t fit the profile of a Taurus employee if you tried to squeeze her into it.”

From the elevated angle the flatness of Miss Kok’s bust was diminished. The natural light from the window accentuated her frame and gave her a glowing aura. Glancing to one of the bookcases Michael saw several novels on Feng Shui and the Tao, tucked into the corner was a copy of The Art of War.

“And what you do know about Taurus Enterprises, Miss Kok?” Michael inquisited calmly.

“Enough. Enough to know that you are a threat.”

“You deem opening a bank account as a threat?” Michael chuckled slightly.

“Enough of the bullshit, Mr. Lee. I know what you are here for. This town already has a supplier, and it’s not big enough for another.”

“I’m here to set up a bank account! As for the Enterprise, we supply jobs, Miss Kok. That is what this town wants, that is what I’m here to provide.”

“Once upon a time, maybe. There’s a reason I’ve kept them out of my town, Mr. Lee. Taurus Enterprises destroys jobs and those who formerly created them. In fact they’ve gotten so good at what they do that Annabelle is out work, isn’t that correct?”

“Where did you hear that nonsense?” Michael bluffed. The takeover wasn’t public knowledge.

“I have my sources. They are as reliable as they are confidential.” Miss Kok crossed her legs again, Michael felt his head lighten as a renewed splash of floral scent filled the room.

She really had done some research to know that Annabelle Taurus wasn’t heading her family’s enterprise any longer. How could she have known that? There was now the probability that she knew who Michael was and that could put him at a disadvantage. Sun Tzu’s work wasn’t just kept in the room decoratively, “If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.” And Miss Kok clearly wasn’t afraid.

“Whatever your sources tell you, I am here today to open a bank account on my own behalf. Can you help me with that? Or shall I take my business elsewhere?” asked Michael bringing the conversation back to the point

Miss Kok snickered, “You could try one of the other banks in town. They’re all Prudence though. We’re like the cable company ‘round these parts.” Miss Kok chuckled at her imitation of the local accent then continued, “Taurus Enterprises deals in power, Mr. Lee. And I am the only power in this town. I intend it to stay that way.”

“So, this Is the ‘best of treatments’ that you were referring to earlier?” Michael started to get up to leave.

“We’re getting to that. Don’t worry, Mr. Lee, I’ll take your money, and you’ll enjoy giving it to me.” She gave a cruel smile and Michael shuddered.

“Tell me, Mr. Lee, have you heard of Dr. Bos Body Works?”

Shit, thought Michael, how much did she know? “Dr. Who’s Body Works?”

“I somehow doubt Dalek’s deal in beauty products, Mr. Lee. But this did happen many years ago, who knows? Dr. Bos was an amazing company, I’ve had yet to find anything more about them or their product in any archives—but I did purchase what product I could while it was around.” She stood walking over to one of the book cases. “Deborah out there was one of their representatives in fact.”

He’d heard of representatives gone missing, or rogue. That’s why she looked familiar! He looked out at her through the one way mirror. She had found another sweet to eat. She’d put on so much weight, no wonder he couldn’t recognize her.

From the ornate bookshelf she pulled down a porcelain jar the likes of which he hadn’t seen in years. She removed the jar and the scent of lavender and musk filled the room.

Michael coughed at the now nearly overpowering smell. “What is that smell?”

“That, Mr. Lee is something you are about to become much more familiar with.” Miss Kok said. She walked around the desk standing next to Michael she set the container in front of him. The purple unguent shimmered as she drew out with a pair of fingers.

She held his shoulder with her clean hand and wafted the one with the purple ointment under his nose. It smelled only of lavender. Michael felt dizzy and looked to what must have been the source of the musk. Her crotch was just at eye level with him sitting in the smaller chair.

“What is that?” Asked Michael, looking at the salve on her fingers.

“This is power, Mr. Lee.” She said, then raised her skirt, confirming she wasn’t wearing panties. Her shaven slit glistened and her clit was swollen, she must have been getting her jollies off the whole conversation. She let him get a long look at her moistened nether lips before rubbing the purple concoction around and then into her sex.

“Say hello to your new master, Mr. Lee.” She spread her legs standing in front of him. “Eat me out and submit to your new owner, slave.”

Michael looked up to the face of the would-be dominatrix. “You know, you really should read the directions on any sort of product you use.” He grabbed her by the wrist, turned behind her, and pushed her head down onto the desk facing the antique bottle.

Easily overpowering the smaller woman, Michael laughed. “Is that all you’ve got? ‘The Original Bovidae Formula’? I haven’t seen it in one of those bottles for years. Have you even checked the expiration date?”

Miss Kok struggled to free herself, but to no avail. All she ended up doing was rubbing her rump up against Michael’s groin.

“You could scream, but I don’t think that sort of noise coming from your office would surprise anyone given the wear on the floor.” Michael monologued “You know, Miss Kok. Joey. I hadn’t intended on doing any of this today. Not to you or anyone in this town honestly. All I wanted to do was open a damn bank account and you had to go and start something. Crazy egomaniac… You are right though, Taurus Enterprises does deal in power. In fact, now we deal with Dr. Bos. Lucky for me, I know how the products work—and was chosen because of my immunities to them.”

With his free hand he reached over her into the jar, retrieving a big glob of the cream. “Let me show you how this is supposed to be used.” He said, forcing his hand down her blouse as he stood over her. The cream easily rubbed and absorbed into her flat chest. She shivered at the coolness, and Michael pulled back. Looking down he saw a new wet stain on his trousers from where she had been inadvertently rubbing against him. A mini orgasm. This might prove easier than expected.

He then let the smaller woman go, pulled his chair back away from her then sat down again. He pulled a few tissues from the desk, first wiping the formula from his hand then trying to remove her stain from his trousers.

Joey just stood there, leaning over the desk, shivering. Her breathing was heavy, almost panting. “Why’d you stop?” She shifted, pulling up her skirt again, exposing both her holes to Michael “Fuck me!”

“No, not on your terms.” Michael said scowling at the wet spot left on his trousers.

“You know you want it, I felt your cock as you manhandled me. Take me!” She said, tossing her long dark hair back and jiggling her ass.

“I’ll take you when I’m good and ready, bitch! Damn it, now I’ve got to go to the dry cleaners…” He said, slapping her ass.

“Ooooooooh, mooooooo!” moaned Joey at the slap. She gasped and covered her mouth. Standing up she ran to the far side of the desk.

“What’s happening? What was that?” Joey asked.

“That was the sound of you in heat, you submissive cow.”

Fire danced in Joey’s eyes. “I’m not a submissive. And I’m. No. Cow.” She stated.

“Yes, you are, and yes, you will be. You might want to unbutton your blouse by the way. It’s already stained, there’s no sense in it getting ripped irreparably.”

Joey looked down and could see that her chest was swelling. She held her hands to her chest and let out another moan as she futilely tried to hold back her now swelling mammaries. Her breath quickened. “Oh god, that feels good!”

“Open your blouse.”

Joey didn’t think twice at his order. Her hands swiftly unbuttoned her shirt, baring her growing bosom. There was no bra underneath. The task completed, her hands once more attempted to hold back the swelling. Michael always liked the look of the ‘hand bra’.

Michael, shook his head. No bra either. “Mercy, how have you been using this stuff to control people without ever reading the directions… we’re going to have to send a research team. Was it just outright seduction mixed with the smell of lavender?”

Joey licked her lips.

“Tell me, Joey, why don’t you wear a bra?”

“What sort of question is that? I never needed to wear one!”

“Maybe. But that wasn’t why you never wore one, is it?”

She didn’t reply. Her hands were rubbing her new breasts. No longer trying to hold them back, rather celebrating the new sensations they were giving her.

“You went without because you thought it was kinky, didn’t you? That’s the same reason you don’t wear panties, isn’t it? That and to try and take advantage of horny businessmen. It turns you on, doesn’t it? Knowing that you’re in control—that you are the one manipulating those men through every honeyed word and every cross of your legs.”

Michael stood. He loosened his belt and Joey couldn’t help but gasp as the scent of sandalwood filled the office, along with an uncommonly large penis. “Lean over the desk.” She stood across from and placed her hands on the desk. She eyed his cock with hunger. It would feel so good inside her right now. Her growing tits starting to swing and her back audibly popped.

“Don’t worry, that’s just your body adapting to you putting on some extra new weight.” he gestured to his shaft, “Take a look, then take a lick, Joey Kok, it’s time to earn your last name.”

Her eyes focused on his cock and her pupils dilated. She fought the urge for a moment, she hated blow jobs. She wanted it in her, but not in her mouth. But her mouth said otherwise and she started to salivate. It just looked so good, and she needed to lick it. Mr. Lee said so.

She licked his shaft then inhaled him. God he tasted good.

As she sucked the swelling in her breasts subsided. Her nipples had grown, too. Long enough for Michael to get his index finger and thumb around them. He reached down and gave one a quick tug. A thin stream of milk shot out.

“Mooooo!” she moaned pulling back and letting his cock free of her mouth. “Oh my god, that felt incredible!”

“I hate to see it wasted like that, but I always have to check. Standard operating procedure nowadays. Hold on to your butt, I need to check the other one.”

She took the expression literally and grabbed her ass cheek then let out a cry of ecstasy as he gave a short tug at her other teat. “No, wait, don’t stop!”

“You’re not ready for full production yet, and like I said, I don’t like wasting product.”

“But, I haven’t felt like that… ever!” she stopped, gathered herself a bit and the timber in her voice changed. “Keep doing what you’re doing, I’ll make it worth your while.” She said seductively, shaking her ass and, inadvertently, her new assets.

Michael paused. Then an ironic smile crept across his face. “You know what, I guess I do want ‘some cow servicing’ me after all.”

“What? Don’t be gross, I don’t want Deborah in here.”

“I want you to service me, cow.”

“I’m not a cow!”

“Yes, you are Joey, you’re a submissive cow.”

“I’m not a cow, and I told you I’m not a submissive! I like controlling people.”

“Because you like being controlled. You aren’t wearing a bra, submissives don’t wear bras. Cows don’t wear bras. You aren’t wearing panties, submissives don’t wear panties. Cows don’t wear panties, either. Cows like being milked, you want to be milked don’t you?”

“Yes, but, but I’m not a submissive cow!”

“Then why are you showing me your naked teats? Does that get you off?”

“Yes, but…”

“Get your hands off the desk and get on the floor. On your knees. Submissive cows belong on their knees.”

She did as she was told and he slapped one of her boobs. It smacked into the other one and they swung pendulously. Her entire body shook at the stimulation. “Maybe I should call you Hitomi now?” He chuckled at the new resemblence of the dark haired woman to the asian star.

He laughed, “Here’s the deal, Joey.” He raised her skirt slightly, just enough to accomplish his aim. “This pussy belongs to me now.” He entered her. “Say it!”

“This pussy belongs to you now!”

“You see, Joey you are a submissive. Say you are a submissive cow!”

“I’m not a cow!”

“Submissive women are cows. There you are rubbing your snatch up against my cock, on all fours. Like a cow. Your tits are hanging out, dripping milk. Like a cow. Because, Joey, you are a cow.”

“I’m... I’m not a cow!”

“You want milked, don’t you cow?” He said as he continued to pump her.

She nodded, weakly, her wilpower lost.

“Saw you’re a submissive cow!” he prodded again.

“I’m, I’m a submissive cow!”

“Moo for me, cow!”

“Mooooooooo! Oh god, mmm… Mooooooooo!” She said, face down ass up. She clenched on his cock, cumming.

Michael shot his load. Her body shook and her tits dribbled over the floor.

“Moooo! Oh fuck, yeah, take me! Moooo!” She kept pumping herself against him.

But, before long, Michael pulled out and began to clean himself up.

Joey looked over to him, eyes pleading.

“Take of your clothes, up on the desk. On all fours on the desk, Joey.” Michael ordered.

She happily obliged as Michael finished cleaning himself up. Then he put his pants back on.

“Here’s the deal. From now on, your first duty when you come to work is to come in this office and get milked. After milking, you will be free to rub yourself until you come, or whatever you do to get off. You will then be free to go about the business day as normal. Sex sells, and those new tits will likely enhance your daily routine. But at the end of each day you will need to be milked again before going home.”

Michael turned to leave. “But, you said you were going to milk me!” Joey pleaded.

“I never said such a thing. And I’m not going to. I just asked if you wanted milked. Stay there.”

Michael opened the door and called outside the office “Deborah, would you mind coming in here for a moment? I would like to talk to you about a position that has just opened up... And, bring some glasses”