The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MILLION DOLLAR CHERRY

CHAPTER 6—BRANDIE GETS HER REWARD

It was well past midnight when Brandie returned to her hotel room. She felt exhausted, but she was too keyed up to sleep. She turned on the screen and quickly clicked through the options. The ”Million Dollar Cherry Backstage Show” theme played, and the familiar sexy female voice began narrating.

“Hello. Let’s meet Brandie.” The screen showed clips of her first arrival on stage, similar to the ones from Gwendolyn’s backstage tape, but edited to put more emphasis on Brandie herself. “She stepped up, ready to take on a champ who was one victory away from the big prize.”

“She had a rough time at first.” The scenes of her spreader bar and handcuff being fastened were also similar to the ones from Gwendolyn’s tape, but longer and more focused on her determination to prevail. The earlier slow-motion shot of her top being removed was also recycled, and supplemented with a lingering view of her naked tits.

“But she was ready for anything.” A quick shot of her being congratulated on her first victory was followed by a brief montage of her triumphs in the next few rounds. The only scene that lasted more than two or three seconds was a view of her thong-clad butt from the “Spank the Skank” round. Even that was passed over in short order, probably because she’d scored a perfect victory without receiving even a single swat.

The montage was followed by a clip of the host introducing Clarisse and remarking on her four appearances opposite Brandie. The narrator chanted in a sing-song voice, “Ooooo... looks like somebody’s got the hots for our contestant!”

The camera framed her from waist to face, and a familiar popup box of contestant bio highlights appeared in the upper right corner. As “Sexual Preference: STRAIGHT” blinked, the narrator commented, “Ah, awkward. Is Clarisse going to be left with unrequited lust? Or is Brandie about to turn over a new leaf? Those questions will be answered next, in the ‘Sweet Treat’ round!”

An extended series of clips recapped the action of that round. Brandie watched closeups of her soluble swimsuit being dissolved away piece by piece, followed by multiple views of her syrup-covered tits and ass.

“She looks just scrumptious, doesn’t she?” the narrator beamed as the camera picked up the shiny gloss on her boobs, and then cut to a clip of her dabbing at it with a finger and trying a taste.

The scene then framed her crotch, which was covered by the last remaining bit of fabric. “One squirt right there, and Clarisse gets a nice tasty candy-coated cherry to suck on.” The shot cross-faded to a slow-motion image of Clarisse licking her lips, voiced over with Clarisse’s urging to come out and give herself up.

“Looks like a sticky situation for Brandie. But she has a trick up her sleeve... or wherever she can still hide something....” The scene exploded into action as she squirted Clarisse in the eyes and reached the final flag.

“Down and dirty! And that’s how this spunky gal made it to the half-million dollar prize... just one round away from the million.”

The scene shifted to her final round. “’Double Or Nothing’ is the name of the game.” She watched Pierre and Gertrude lying in their sheer togas, and then saw herself disrobing and climbing into bed between them. “It all comes down to one question: Who wants to get some pussy, and who wants a piece of ass?

She rolled in slow motion to face Pierre. The scene froze for a long moment, and then a series of quick cuts flashed from the “HEADS” sign to Pierre’s smile to her face and tits, and then from the “TAILS” sign to Gertrude’s leer to her rear end.

The face-and-tits view reappeared, supplemented by the bio highlights box. “Oh, my, my, my...” the narrator deadpanned.”It looks like our guests are about to make a nice hot Brandie sandwich.”

The box grew to fill the screen. The voiceover continued, “I guess for her, it’s not a question of sharing her bed with a boy or a girl...”

The rubber stamp animation that had appeared on Gwendolyn’s intro and a few others she’d seen slammed down, changing her declared sexual preference from “STRAIGHT” to “BRING IT ON!”

“...she’ll take one of each!” The middle word morphed and the other two edged apart a bit, until the entry read “BRING ‘EM ON!”

“You might call it ‘greed’. I call it ‘enthusiasm’.” The narration ended, the music background faded out, and the main menu appeared over a scene of her lying naked in the “Double Or Nothing” bed.

After watching all this, Brandie smiled. It was cheesy and overblown, like all the other intro pieces, but it did show off her body and poise well. After staring at the menu screen for a few more moments, she navigated to the “Play Main Feature” option and pressed the button.

Slowly, Pierre and Gertrude lay down, bracketing Brandie between them. They moved in until the three of them lay side by side with about a foot of space between their bodies.

Pierre swept his toga open with one hand. The camera quickly panned down his body, from face to chest to belly, and lingered for a moment on his impressive erection. The view then widened to include Brandie herself, as their bodies drew closer. An extensive medley of closeups followed, showing their passionate kissing and his hard cock entering her and his mouth sliding down to lick and suck at her breasts. A lingering shot showed their hips rocking back and forth against each other... and then panned away from Pierre to show Gertrude’s dildo approaching her butt and maneuvering into position.

A moment later, the rod began to penetrate as Gertrude’s body moved forward and then bucked hard into her backside. She heard herself gasp as the camera cut to a view of her startled reaction, and wasn’t sure that it was only coming from the speakers. Those first few anal proddings had been uncomfortably quick and abrupt, and she could almost feel the sensation again as she watched the recording.

Jump cut to her startled expression, with Gertrude’s face looming above and behind hers. She lowered her head to whisper into her ear. “First time taking it up the ass? Well, better get used to it!”

The camera lingered on Gertrude’s rear end. Brandie’s own backside became visible for a moment as she pulled out. Then, she suddenly jerked forward again, and Brandie heard herself moaning loudly. She sounded more passionate than pained this time, however. A view from another angle showed her hands firmly gripping Pierre’s shoulders and pulling his body tight against hers; he responded by nuzzling her tits even more energetically.

She remembered Gertrude’s comments during their post-filming dinner. She’d been rather apologetic about her rough technique. Apparently that was the only way to get any real sensation on her end from the sponsor’s appliance, which was “such a piece of crap that it belongs up somebody’s ass”. It was more useful for venting her frustrations over bombed jokes and tough crowds than for facilitating real sexual pleasure.

Brandie had shrugged it off, and told Gertrude that she’d enjoyed being in the middle of a threesome once she got the hang of it. Taking it up the ass didn’t do all that much for her directly, but the extra pushes from behind and her own reflexive responses to anal penetration did things to her pelvic action that greatly enhanced Pierre’s stimulation to her pussy and clit.

The expression she saw on her face now confirmed that. Her head was tilted back, her eyes closed, and her mouth open to help draw in a deep breath. She’s never seen a woman’s face in the throes of passion, certainly not her own, but she was projecting it loud and clear on the screen.

Lingering scenes, each slow-dissolving into the next, showed their bodies pressing and writhing against each other. They settled into a steady pattern, Gertrude driving the rhythm and intensity while she accompanied and guided Pierre into following suit.

She heard herself gasping and breathing hard. Even if she didn’t remember it from just a few hours ago, she’d know that it heralded a shattering orgasm. Pierre’s body shuddered hard against hers, and a moment later she cried out in ecstasy.

The camera lingered on her sharing an afterglow kiss with Pierre. Finally, she pulled away, and began to roll over onto her back.

Hands grasped her shoulder and side. “Oh, no you don’t! This way...” A series of views from various angles showed her being rolled onto her belly and held in place as Gertrude climbed into a straddling position on top of her.

“My turn!” she declared. “Now... pull in your knees and get them under you.” Brandie complied. “Yeah, just like that. Lift up that ass for me!”

The dildo slid between her ass cheeks as Gertrude’s body thrust against hers. “Work those hips!” Gertrude demanded. Brandie’s body shimmied back and forth. “Keep doing that... yeah, that’s what I need.”

Another extended montage began. It mostly focused on their hips and butts writhing and bumping, but occasionally cut to views of Gertrude lowering her body to reach around Brandie and grab her boobs or lifting herself up into a kneeling position to make a particularly energetic thrust.

Brandie remembered this as the “lie down and think of England” part. However, that didn’t show in the occasional glimpses of her face. It was still the look of a woman who was enjoying herself greatly. She felt rather proud of herself for that.

At dinner, Gertrude had been particularly contrite about attending to her own desires while neglecting Brandie’s and cutting Pierre out altogether. Pierre shrugged it off, admitting with a bit of chagrin that he’d needed a fairly long rest-and-recharge after climaxing before getting back into the action. Her own reply was that she’d just had a spectacular climax with some help from Gertrude, and it was only fair to return the favor.

Watching as Gertrude fucked her in the ass and listening again to her comments, she thought of something else she should have said. This interlude of raw dominance and submission had added some real spice to their performance.

The pace of pumping and rocking became more frantic as Gertrude started approaching climax. She sat up and fingered her clit as she rocked her hips back and forth again, and then one last time. She shuddered and cried out, and then relaxed with a long loud sigh.

Slumping back down onto the mattress, Gertrude took a deep breath. The camera showed a slow-motion view of her heaving bosom, and then panned down to her crotch. A hand took hold of the double dildo and began pulling it out.

Now it was Gertrude’s turn to look startled, and Brandie’s to take control of the situation. “Now, let’s try it my way.” she whispered into Gertrude’s ear. Their bodies pressed together, their legs intertwined so that each had one of her partner’s thighs pinned tight between her own.

Her butt wiggled. “Pierre...?”

He was once again ready for action, and took the hint. The scene now showed the new threesome configuration, with Pierre doing her in the ass while she and Gertrude energetically humped each other’s thighs.

She remembered this as the best part, but the fatigue of the day was catching up with her. She could finish watching it in the morning. Yawning, she stopped the playback and turned off the monitor.

If Pierre and Gertrude had picked those positions to begin with, she would have won the million. She thought wistfully of what she could have bought with that kind of money, and then considered some more down-to-earth ideas of how to spend the few hundred a month in royalties she anticipated from this recording. There were also future possibilities. There was talk of holding rematch episodes for former contestants who’d made it past the first few rounds. Also, she’d made some contacts who had expressed interest in reviewing this backstage performance and perhaps hiring her for other engagements.

The money wasn’t the important thing, though, she thought as she finally lay down to get some sleep.

What really mattered was the satisfaction of having put on a good show.