The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MILLION DOLLAR CHERRY: SPECIAL PRESENTATION

CHAPTER 2: LABYRINTH

The first set of open gates were red and green. Brandie scowled as she noticed that this opened clear avenues for Penelope and Nisha toward the middle of the field, while Danielle and Olivia’s first-move options were restricted to the edges. As if they didn’t already have enough handicaps, with a slower movement rate and one color swatch taken away before the game even started.

Still, the starting moves did put the fembots closer to the women. Just one turn with luck on the opposite side, opening the right set of gates to give them a clear pathway while constraining their quarry....

The next spin of the wheels came up blue and orange. Nisha stared at the unobstructed two-square path between her and Olivia, and strode up to make the first tag of the game. She ignored the chorus of suggestions from the peanut gallery, and studied the nearby area. Brandie noticed that the lines between the spaces had colored diamonds corresponding to their gates, making it easier to keep track of which color blocked that route.

Nisha made her decision, and delicately peeled away the blue cup over Olivia’s right breast to the sound of scattered clapping. She threw it aside to land just outside the maze, and Selena strode over to pick it up.

“Nisha, you now have four squares of movement—two remaining from your original move, plus two more.”

She took another moment to think. Then, she backtracked a square and tugged at her bikini bottom until the red right-side piece came off. Selena punched buttons on a handheld control, and the red gate next to the contestant swung open. She took three more steps toward her goal, ending one square away from Penelope. She was safe from being tagged, though; there was a red gate between them and Penelope had no red in her suit unless she chose to play her wild card.

Penelope didn’t take that option. She was in a bad position; the new configuration of barriers put her at the end of a cul-de-sac with no way out but back the way she’d come. To the approval of Brandie and many of the other spectators, she sacrificed her left breast cup to open the violet gate in front of her and followed a clear path from there.

On Danielle’s turn, she moved two squares sideways, then used the remaining half of her bikini top to open a red gate. She made much more of a production of it than the two human contestants had, with a slow peekaboo peelaway followed by a flourish as she tossed it to Selena. Danielle moved sideways one last square, to place herself squarely between Nisha and the corner square she needed to reach.

Brandie smiled as she realized that Nisha and Penelope were faced with a serious tactical disadvantage. They had to travel to specific known points, while the fembots only had to run interference. Maybe that balanced the move and color-patch handicaps given to her side. She was even more pleased as she studied the board, and figured out that Nisha probably wouldn’t have any good options for her next move.

Next, Olivia followed a clear sideways path of her own, and then bent over and wriggled her butt as she removed the yellow fabric that still covered half of it. Her now bare behind swayed enticingly as she took one more step through the opened doorway... into Penelope’s square.

Brandie went through the motions of studying the board to figure out which color Penelope could least afford to lose, but her decision was already made. “Olivia... take off the rest of her top.”

The audience applauded her choice, and hooted and hollered even louder as Olivia began to follow the instruction. The act she’d put on while removing part of her own bikini was nothing compared to this. Her left hand reached up to cup Penelope’s green-clad breast from beneath, and her right settled onto it from above. Her fingers flexed, and the material began to peel back. She paused a moment as Penelope’s nipple was revealed, then raised and lowered her left hand to jiggle the half-exposed tit.

Finally, Penelope’s bosom was bared. Brandie grinned as the crowd yelled their heads off.

Lucia spun the wheels for the next round. They came up red and orange—a combination of open gates that gave Nisha a chance to tag Danielle, if she used her entire move to get around a green barrier.

She did just that. As she reached down toward the fembot’s bottom, the cry of “Do it right!” went up from some of the viewers.

That was enough to engage the contestant’s compulsion to put on a good show. Before, she had daintily grasped a piece of swimsuit between thumb and forefinger and pulled it away without making contact with the wearer. This time, she peeled the fabric back far enough to slide her hand into the space between the bikini bottom and Danielle’s bottom. The yellow cloth clearly showed Nisha’s fingers grasping and pinching, much to the delight of the onlookers, before she finally removed it.

Once that was accomplished, she looked around, and got an annoyed expression on her face. She must have belatedly noticed what Brandie had already figured out—the only way to get out of Danielle’s reach was to use her wild card, and even that wouldn’t work if Danielle used her own to open the same door.

She took a step forward and hesitated, an open red gate to her right and a closed yellow one before her. Her right hand moved between her legs, and scattered cries of “Do it!” rose from the crowd. Somebody yelled “Wild Card!” and then a few others took up the cry.

“Open the yellow gate,” Nisha said. Selena worked the control, then reached out a hand as the barrier swung upwards.

To a chant of “Wild Card! Wild Card!", Nisha took hold of the front of her bikini bottom. Slowly, her hand moved downward, concealing what was happening behind it... and then whipped up to hoist the multicolored cloth triangle. Once, twice, three times she flipped it around, and then tossed it high into the air. Selena leaped for it like a bridesmaid catching the bouquet.

Nisha thrust her right leg forward, spreading her thighs to give everybody a good look. Her dark bush was trimmed short and concealed nothing. To loud clapping and whistles, she did a half-turn and stepped through the doorway, placing herself one gate-free space away from the corner square.

Now it was Penelope’s turn. She needed to get past either a violet or a yellow gate, and then had a clear path ahead. Her imperative to put on a good show was also taking hold, to judge from the way she rolled her hips saucily before tugging away the yellow fabric over her left buttock and then sashayed from square to square until she ended her turn. Like Nisha, she was now just one unobstructed step from her first goal.

Danielle turned toward Nisha. She took a step into the next square, and then paused. After a long moment, she turned to Selena and said, “Please open the yellow gate.”

The woman stared wide-eyed at the fembot. The main monitor switched to a view from a reverse-angle camera. From that vantage point, much of Danielle’s body was hidden behind Nisha’s, but the motions of her arms were easy enough to interpret. Her eyes stared intently, forward and just a bit down, locking on those of the human before her as if this show were meant for her and her alone.

Finally, Danielle took a step forward. She held what had been the crotch of her swimsuit out in front of her and slowly lifted it. Nisha shivered, and Brandie couldn’t tell if the fabric was brushing against Nisha’s skin or if it only looked that way. She also wasn’t sure whether Danielle had really paused to hold the cloth directly in front of Nisha’s nose for a moment before tossing it toward Selena.

What did these fembots smell like down there, anyway? They looked the same, except for the silver-gray coloring....

“Brandie?” The host was trying to get her attention. Oh, right, the decision on which piece of Nisha’s suit to take off.

“Show us the rest of her butt.” Nisha stood still as Danielle knelt to artfully strip off the last bit of her bikini bottom, and then rub her cheek again Nisha’s backside like an affectionate pussycat against someone’s leg. The fembot then rose to her feet and used her two extra move to follow the one open path, ending in the other space adjacent to the corner.

After all that, Olivia’s move was positively boring, following the obvious open path to maneuver herself closer to Penelope.

The next round, the open gates were yellow and violet. Brandie muttered a curse under her breath. The new configuration was bad for the fembots; Danielle in particular would need to spend her whole turn just getting out of a cul-de-sac.

Nisha planted her feet in the corner square, to much good-spirited applause from the crowd. She then backtracked and began to make her way to her home square for the prize. Penelope did the same thing at the opposite corner of the board, and ended her turn one red gate away from Olivia. Danielle could do nothing but backtrack and move toward Nisha, almost but not quite catching her.

Brandie wondered if Olivia would spend her wild card to get to Penelope. Instead, she moved to the next square and began to slowly peel away the other half of her top. She jiggled her breast as she bared it... and Penelope’s eyes were as fixed on the display as everyone else’s.

The green gate in front of her swung opened, and from there it was just two more steps to make the tag. Olivia didn’t wait for Brandie’s call; the blue patch over Penelope’s right buttock was the only legal option. She took Penelope’s hands in hers and guided them to grasp the horizontal orange bar at the closest side of the square, gently but irresistably forcing the woman to bend over. She then stood to the side to give the audience and the cameras a perfect view as she rolled down the fabric.

As Olivia used her extra move to take a position at one edge of the field, Lucia twirled the spinners again. They came up blue and orange, Brandie wasn’t sure whether that was good or bad for Team Fembot.

Nisha’s first move was to tag Danielle and strip away the last remaining bit of her bikini. The audience whistled and yelled, and then cheered louder as she followed up with a swat to the fembot’s now-bare rump.

She then continued with her turn. She now had five squares to go, but the only clear path put Olivia between her and her home square. She followed it anyway.

With one last space left and a violet gate in her path, she thrust out her chest and in one quick motion ripped the cloth away from her left breast, drawing another round of applause. Brandie decided that while her boobs were a bit on the small side, they would most definitely do.

Penelope stood still for a long moment. There was a solid wall of closed doors between her and home. Her options were to let her turn go completely to waste and give her pursuers an additional chance to close in on her, to backtrack to the corner and allow herself to be hemmed in, or to use her wild card and leave herself naked and vulnerable to being sent backstage if she got tagged again.

She drew herself up to her full height and reached for her crotch. There were a few scattered cries of “Do it!", which were quickly replaced by the chant of “Wild Card!” when it became clear that she was indeed doing it. Blonde fuzz peeked out from behind the colorful fabric, and then the chant dissolved into random whoops and whistles as Penelope’s pussy came into view. Another round of applause was kicked off when the host reminded the audience that one more tag from either fembot would send Penelope backstage.

Off to the side, Selena was trying to get Penelope’s attention. As the roar of the crowd subsided, she finally managed to do so. “Penelope? Which gate do you want opened?”

Penelope looked embarrassed as the viewers chuckled. “Er... the red one.” That detail taken care of, she then made her way through that gate and several already-open ones, heading toward the opposite side of the field.

Danielle approached her, but was nowhere near close enough to catch her this turn. The best she could do was position herself for next round.

Olivia took two steps, placing herself just one yellow gate away from Nisha.

“Please open the yellow gate.”

Nisha stared. Brandie grinned.

The play of the game’s final wild card was the biggest production of all. Olivia arched her back and ran her fingers over the fabric suggestively. Then she slipped one finger underneath the cloth. Once again, she locked eyes with Nisha, as if the two of them were alone in the studio, or in the universe.

Brandie couldn’t help but chuckle. Yes, the sponsor had definitely influenced the tone of today’s game, making it noticeably more explicit than usual.

The crowd murmured “Ooooo!” and “Wow!” as Olivia peeled away the material with one hand, letting the other hover nearby in a position that suggested that she would start masturbating in earnest as soon as the obstacle was out of the way.

As the fabric finally came loose, she “remembered” that there was a game going on. She offhandedly tossed the swatch out of play, and then took a step forward to stand face to face with Nisha.

Once again, there was only one legal option. The fembot took Nisha’s breast in her hands, then began to slowly peel the orange fabric from both sides at once. The audience cheered as the final patch of Nisha’s bikini sailed off the field and into Selena’s hands.

As Olivia used her two extra move to take a position near center field, the host raised a hand to get everyone’s attention. “You will note that both contestants—in fact, all four players—have now lost their entire swimsuits. If either Nisha or Penelope is tagged again, then she will go backstage... and the game will continue with both of the Yakimotech Ecstadroid 3000 Fembots pursuing the remaining contestant.”

Waving toward Lucia, the host continued, “At this point, it all comes down to the spin. It may give Nisha and Penelope a clear and safe path home, or it may trap them with no escape. Lucia... spin the wheels!”

Brandie crossed her fingers. She was too excited to study the board and figure out exactly what colors she should be hoping for, so she just muttered “good colors... good colors....”

The colors for the next round were red and green. They turned out to be something of a Christmas gift to Brandie. Nisha and Penelope were able to get only slightly closer to their goals, while Danielle and Olivia got considerably closer to them.

On the other hand, that meant that if a path opened up between the women and the fembots, the women would have the first chance to tag and get extra moves. But on the third hand, extra moves wouldn’t help if the gate colors they needed weren’t open.... Brandie shook her head and gave up trying to figure out what might happen next. It was now in the hands of the fembots and the sponsor’s much-touted advances in artificial intelligence.

The wheels spun. Now the open-gate colors were blue and green.

Nisha looked excited for a moment, and then crestfallen. After a moment, Brandie saw why. She could tag Olivia... but the extra move would leave her one square short of her goal and within range of the fembot. Instead, she glumly retreated from her home square to get a bit further from her pursuer.

The situation was no better for Penelope, who also had no good option other than moving away from Danielle... and her goal.

The two fembots both maneuvered themselves closer to Nisha. Brandie wasn’t quite sure what they had in mind.

Lucia spun yellow and violet for the next round. A hush was settling over the studio, as people watched these uneventful moves and waited for them to lead up to some sort of climax. Brandie worried that the game might have worked itself into a boring stalemate.

Nisha was pinned in the corner. She could tag Olivia, but the extra move wouldn’t get her anywhere useful... or safe. She moved around the corner to get herself out of range of the fembot’s next move. Penelope could also accomplish nothing but to maneuver to a safer spot.

Danielle took a step, turned, and walked through open yellow and violet gates... to tag Olivia.

A buzz of confusion rose from the crowd. “Is that legal?” “Can she do that?” Quickly, the official ruling came down: yes, it’s legal; yes, she can do that.

Danielle used her extra move to advance to a square between Olivia and Nisha. Then, it was Olivia’s turn. She repeated the maneuver, tagging Danielle... and using the extra move to reach Nisha.

The yelling and clapping and hooting and hollering eclipsed anything that had gone before. It seemed like it couldn’t get any louder... and then it did as Olivia leaned forward to give Nisha a passionate kiss. The brunette tensed... and then relaxed... and finally started leaning into it and giving as good as she was getting.

Finally, Olivia pulled away. “Selena, please escort Nisha backstage. I shall join her in a few minutes, along with Danielle and Brandie... and, I hope, Penelope as well.”

“Oooooh, yeah!” someone yelled. Scattered remarks hoping for that double-length presentation converged into a chant of “Double! Double!”

The chant continued at a low level as the wheels spun again. The red and violet gates opened, and the host reminded Penelope that, with Nisha out of the game, it was her turn. The new arrangement of passageways gave her a path to the center of the field that put her five squares from home. It seemed to be the best remaining option, so she took it.

Danielle moved two squares toward her and then stopped, even though she had an open violet gate in front of her. A moment later, the reason for this became clear as Olivia used her full move to tag her, and then advanced another space to the point where closed gates allowed no further progress.

Tension hung thick in the air as the dials spun for the next round. The result could put Penelope uncatchably close to home, or trap her and allow her pursuers to catch up.

Brandie smiled as she saw the blue and orange gates swing open. Penelope’s only open path took her directly toward the fembots, but did not quite enable her to tag them. As she counted the squares, Brandie’s smile faded. Danielle could tag Olivia... and would still be one square short of her target.

Penelope declared that she was not moving. There were a few protests from members of the audience, but the ruling came down that she could do that.

Danielle tagged Olivia... and then stopped short, using only one of her extra squares. The chant of “Double! Double!” rose from the crowd again, and Brandie chuckled as she realized the fembots’ strategy.

Olivia stepped into the next square, and then the next, and turned right to tag Danielle. That gave her two more moves... just enough to reach Penelope. The cry of “DOUBLE! DOUBLE!” rose to a crescendo as she did so, and became a cacophony of yells as she swept the blonde into her arms.

“Ladies and gentlemen, that concludes today’s game!” the host called out over the din. “Neither of our contestants has won, but both of them will receive the consolation prize of starring in what may prove to be our most popular backstage show ever!”

The cheers went on for a while, began to subside, and picked up again as the main monitor displayed a banner declaring that today’s backstage show would be available for free download in fourteen hours, twenty-three minutes, and eight seconds.

Brandie waved to the crowd as she stepped away from the panelist chair and strode across the stage, following Olivia as she carried Penelope toward the backstage recording studio. Danielle was nowhere in sight; she had probably already headed there while all eyes were on the endgame embrace.

The host glanced at her and gestured to get her attention. Brandie stopped in her tracks, then approached until the two were close enough for a private conversation.

“Could you wrap up the taping session before five?”

Brandie nodded. That would leave a bit over seven hours for the backstage session, followed by seven hours to edit the results into a program. Fair enough; even the legendarily quick Million Dollar Cherry crew needed time to work, and this time they had a double load. The narrator would probably need to observe in realtime from the auxiliary recording room and ad lib her commentary on the fly.

“Oh, I think that’ll be plenty of time to see if Danielle and Olivia earn an endorsement... or three.”