The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MILLION DOLLAR CHERRY: SPECIAL PRESENTATION

CHAPTER 4: RESULTS

Clarisse settled back into her chair and turned on the monitor. She selected “Part Two”; a new menu appeared with options to play either the “Original Soundtrack” or “Brandie’s Commentary”.

Brandie had mentioned that in her phone call. After finishing the backstage session proper, she’d done a post-session interview with the narrator while playing a rough preliminary cut of the video to provide cues. It was something of an experiment.

Well, even a show featuring hot naked women having hot steamy sex would eventually get stale unless the producers shook things up every once in a while. Clarisse decided to try the “Brandie’s Commentary” version. If the concept didn’t work out, she could always go back to the standard selection.

The show logo appeared, and the narrator’s sultry voice chimed in. “Hello, and welcome back to Part Two of our Million Dollar Cherry Special Presentation, produced in cooperation with Yakimotech and brought to you free of charge through their generous sponsorship.”

As the introductory voiceover and saxophone chords continued to play on the soundtrack, the screen displayed a medley of highlights from the previous section. “In Part One, our contestants Nisha and Penelope encountered the Ecstadroid 3000 prototypes, Danielle and Olivia.” Quick clips of spreading thighs and descending fembot heads followed. “And a very close encounter it was, too!”

The scene cut to Nisha’s arching back, followed by Penelope’s wide-eyed and gape-mouthed orgasm face. “Our survey says that two out of two self-described ‘straight’ women who try the Ecstadroid fembot come...” Another cut showed Nisha and Penelope burying their heads between the fembots’ thighs. “...right back for more!”

Passionate postcoital kisses replayed as the narrator’s voice took on a cynical overtone. “Okay, Danielle and Olivia totally wowed a couple of eager beavers who’ve never been to bed with a girl before. But can they impress an experienced woman’s woman?”

A publicity photo of Brandie appeared. “In Part Two, we’ll show Brandie putting Danielle and Olivia through their paces, while listening to Brandie’s comments from her post-session debriefing.”

The freeze-frame view from the end of Part One reappeared.

“And now, let’s get started!”

The image came to life. The first thing Clarisse noticed was Brandie giving Nisha a little pat on the rump.

As the two of them walked toward the bed, the narrator began the commentary. “Brandie, I notice that you didn’t choose one of the fembots for your first partner. Weren’t you curious? Or did the artificial skin color or something else about them turn you off?

“No, nothing like that. Later, I... but let’s not give out any spoilers!”

“Then why did you go for Nisha first?”

The two women were now at the side of the bed. Brandie took a moment to undo and toss aside her bra. Nisha sat on the mattress and pulled down her companion’s panties, thus disposing of the last bit of clothing between them.

“Partly because that cute little butt was right there in front of me. But mostly because what really piqued my curiosity was how well Danielle had trained her.”

“You mean trained her to like girls?”

“That’s part of it, yes.”

On the screen, Brandie and Nisha sat on the foot of the bed facing each other, mouths open and tongues waggling. Clarisse smiled at the thought that her companion was finally about to get some action.

“I mean, every contestant is willing to have sex with a panelist if she loses the game, or she wouldn’t be there,” Brandie continued. “If it’s a female panelist, then obviously that means she’s willing to have lesbian sex. But just “willing” isn’t enough. To make a good backstage show, she has to get totally into it.”

Clarisse smirked at the way she sidestepped the issue of exactly how the contestants became so “willing” and “totally into it”. The first rule of Million Dollar Cherry: don’t talk about mind control.

“So, did Nisha get ‘totally into it’?”

“Oh, yes!” The comment was perfectly timed to go with the image of the two women lunging into a passionate open-mouthed kiss.

“More so than any of the first-timers you’ve had before?”

There was a pause. Meanwhile, Brandie and Nisha pulled back just a bit without letting their tongues quite break contact.

“About the same, I’d say. I’ve done... what, almost two dozen backstage shows with a self-described straight woman contestant. They all got into it right away—one of the things the producers look for is a bi-curious streak that can be brought out with a little encouragement.”

“A little encouragement and a good dose of pre-game mental conditioning, you mean,” Clarisse chuckled to herself. She watched Nisha lie down on the bed and pat the mattress beside her to beckon her partner. Brandie quickly took the hint, and moved into position.

“Well, that ‘encouragement’ seems to be working on Nisha!” the narrator purred as she began maneuvering to help Brandie get their bodies nicely lined up, face to crotch and crotch to face. “It looks like Danielle trained her pretty well.”

“Trained her to like lesbian sex, yes. I also wanted to know if Danielle trained her to be good at it.”

That was a very good question, Clarisse thought. She’d see the answer soon enough. Brandie’s hands grasped Nisha’s ass. Nisha reciprocated. A moment later, their bodies pulled together into a tight sixty-nine coupling, and Clarisse cheered. She got a warm feeling all over as she watched her companion actually getting laid... and an especially warm feeling in her pussy as she contemplated the celebration she had planned for when Brandie came home.

“Well, there you’re definitely speaking with the voice of experience,” the narrator replied.

“Why, thank you!” Brandie replied. “Yes, I get plenty of practice at that. Every female panelist does. The ratings are always good for a ‘Lecherous Lesbian Turns Hetero Honey Into Sapphic Sextoy’ episode....”

Clarisse and the narrator both snickered at the cheesy phrase, which was emphasized with a comically overdone “ominous” echo effect.

“...so they’re up to, what, three out of four episodes this season? So we all have lots of first-time lesbian partners, which means plenty of practice giving quick and dirty instruction in ‘Girl-On-Girl 101’.”

“It looks like you and Nisha went at it quick and dirty!” the narrator quipped. The two women’s bodies were wriggling frantically, and Brandie’s hips were rocking in a way that Clarisse recognized as a sign of approaching orgasm.

“She was incredible!” Brandie replied. “The very first thing I felt down there was her tongue right on my clit, and she just kept at it without letting up or slipping off target for a second!”

“Wow...” the narrator whispered. Then there was silence for a moment, and then the original session soundtrack was mixed in for a few seconds. It consisted of Brandie’s gasps and moans and then a shuddering cry as she arched her back and came.

Clarisse stared transfixed at the scene. A newbie had gotten Brandie off faster than she could do it to her? “Please... tell me you got her address and phone number,” she thought.

As Brandie composed herself and put her head back between Nisha’s thighs to return the favor, the commentary picked up again with the narrator’s next question. “So... Danielle taught her pretty well, then?”

“Better than I could have ever imagined. I could hardly believe that she hasn’t been with women before today. I’d half-suspect she was some kind of ringer, except that Penelope... but I’m getting ahead of myself.”

“How does she do it?”

“Well, those fembots are programmed to teach their partners, not just give immediate pleasure. Their memory banks have everything from the Kama Sutra to the latest sex studies. And they can sense their partner’s physical responses in really amazing detail.”

The silence stretched on as Brandie continued to lap at Nisha’s snatch. Finally, Nisha’s body shuddered and jerked as she reached her own climax. The two women then lay side by side, Brandie stroking Nisha’s ass while Nisha reached up to rub Brandie’s calf.

“So... that’s what Danielle taught her,” the narrator said. “Impressive.”

“Oh, it was!” Brandie responded. “I’ve been with girls who’ve been carpet-munching since puberty who never made me cum like that. Hell, it took Clarisse a couple months to figure out how to push my buttons that hard.”

Clarisse scowled. Having a wide-open relationship and displaying your sexual escapades on pay video was one thing, but this was just a bit too personal.

Thankfully, they changed the subject. “So, what were Penelope and the fembots up to?”

“’Penelope and the Fembots’? Starting a band, what else?” Brandie joked. It fell flat. “No, seriously, let’s take a look....”

The screen cross-faded to a view showing the other side of the bed. The three of them were kneeling on the mattress, lined up with Danielle at the rear, Olivia at the front, and Penelope in between. Danielle’s hands were fondling Penelope’s left tit and fingering her pussy, and Penelope was mimicking those actions on Olivia’s body.

“That looks like fun!” the narrator chirped.

It certainly did, Clarisse thought. And it was a position that she had somehow never got around to trying. She made a mental note to remedy that oversight after Brandie got home.

Brandie sounded like she’d be agreeable. “You took the words right out of my mouth!” she responded.

A slow montage of closeups followed the trio’s activities, as hands shifted from breast to breast and alternated between energetic fingering and gentle tickling. Penelope took deep breaths, and occasionally wriggled a bit, but was apparently being kept on a slow sexual simmer that was not building toward anything more.

Not yet, anyway.

Brandie knee-walked over to Olivia and gestured to her. Olivia moved away, and Brandie shimmied back into her place, offering her tits and snatch to Penelope’s reach-around touch. A few seconds later, she had taken Olvia’s place in the menage a trois.

Danielle leaned forward to whisper in Penelope’s ear. Brandie gave a rather smug chuckle. “Danielle just told Penelope that she gets to cum right after she demonstrates what she’s learned by making me cum.”

Clarisse whistled. “Wow! That’s... rather clever, actually.” She tried to remember when Betty or Kristin would be back in town, and imagined one of them helping her and Brandie duplicate this scene. It would serve Brandie right to put her in Penelope’s position....

Penelope was certainly motivated, to judge from her energetic tit-squeezes and finger-strokes in and out of Brandie’s slit. Brandie shuddered under the onslaught.

Suddenly, Penelope’s hands froze for a moment, and traded force for finesse. A fingernail brushed across Brandie’s erect nipple, and another slid slowly and delicately between the folds of her pussy lips. Brandie’s body shuddered all the more intensely.

“She was such a total bitch, touching me like that and letting me think that she might go back to full-force grabhands at any moment!” Brandie commented. “But I can’t argue with the results....”

Clarisse could see the results. Brandie was visibly wet between the legs, over and above the dampness left by her encounter with Nisha. It was clear from her moans and her hip twitches and a her flushed complexion that she was on her way to another climax.

Clarisse was feeling pretty hot and bothered, herself.

And then her attention was brought back to the show as Brandie suddenly came, lurching back and nearly colliding with Penelope in the process. Penelope got hold of her and helped her regain her balance... and then closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Danielle got to work on her in earnest. Within a minute, it was Danielle’s turn to keep her from falling over.

“Well, I guess that answered your questions about how much Nisha and Penelope learned from Danielle and Olivia!” the narrator declared as the three women leaned against each other.

“It sure did! But I still had to personally try out the fembots in person before I keeled over from exhaustion.”

Penelope crawled away, toward the other side of the bed. Danielle gathered Brandie into her arms and arranged her so that she sat with her back leaning against Danielle’s chest.

“Good thing they were thinking more clearly than I was at that point....”

Olivia crawled up on all fours, to lie between Brandie’s legs. Inch by inch, she crept toward her goal, pausing to lick her lips as if to remove any doubt of what that goal might be.

Clarisse watched wide-eyed as Danielle’s hands cupped Brandie’s tits as Olivia’s mouth closed the last few inches between it and Brandie’s snatch.

Brandie took a deep breath—and her mouth suddenly puckered into an O as her eyes opened wide.

“And that’s how you discovered the vibes installed in their fingers and tongues.”

“That wasn’t in the damn pamphlet! They didn’t tell us until they sprung it on me!”

“I guess they wanted it to be a surprise,” the narrator chuckled.

Clarisse was still laughing when Brandie’s body bucked and jerked with an intense orgasm. The vibratory assault on her tits and snatch did not relent. Brandie’s body began to squirm again. Clarisse honestly couldn’t tell if she was trying to break off the contact or press it closer. Well, she certainly wasn’t having any luck with the former, if that’s what she had in mind.

Finally, Brandie came again, and the fembots finally backed off and let her relax. Her body slumped like a limp rag, her head settling onto Danielle’s bosom. Danielle gently stroked her hair.

The camera pulled back to show the entire bed. On one side, Nisha and Penelope were cuddling and exploring each other’s bodies, in a way that resembled an adolescent game of “doctor” rather than serious foreplay leading toward another round of sex. On the other side, Danielle sat aganinst the headboard, supporting Brandie and stroking her hair, while Olivia lay at Brandie’s feet and gently stroked them.

“So, that was the end of the test and demonstration session...” the narrator announced. “What did you think?”

“I think these fembots passed the test with flying colors. And I think I need to get back to my room before I collapse!”

Clarisse smiled and turned off the monitor as the end credits began to roll. She made a mental note to keep an eye on the news so she would find out right away when these fembots went on the market.