The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MIND CONTROL

( HETRO, INCEST, MIND CONTROL)

PART 1

It was frustrating, I could sometimes see into people’s minds, and sometimes I could plant things into their mind. It was very difficult and as yet I had no control, I would take plenty of practise if I was to get it right. So here I was in History, the most boring class I attended, staring at the back of Jilly’s head. Jilly’s the best looking girl I know, great body, pretty face and she don’t know who I am, even though I’m in most of her classes. This wasn’t getting me anywhere.

Later, lying on my bed, I was thinking of what to do next. Next door I could hear my younger sister moving about. I reached out with my mind trying to read her. I could get flashes but nothing readable. Ok lets try to implant something. Nothing, oh well I could try again later, now I was tired. I dosed off for a while, dreaming of my pretty sister wanking me off. I was woken by a small knock at my door.

“Can I come in for a while” my sister says.

“Sure sis” I reply, now Jody is coming on nicely, only 15 but with a pert little body.

“I frightened” she says, “Can I stay for a while”

I hadn’t noticed but there was a storm raging outside with thunder and lightning flashing almost overhead.

“Come over here” I said, patting the bed beside me.

She jumps on to my bed and cuddles up next to me. The next big flash was followed by almost instantly by a great clap of thunder. Jody must have jumped a foot into the air.

“Here it’s all right” I say soothingly and putting my arm around her shoulders, “I’m here”

I notice that she is wearing just a T-shirt. Her unfettered tits were pushing into my chest, this gave me a instant hardon. Down boy, she’s your sister.

I drift off again only to be woken up by a pleasurable sensation in my groin. I open my eyes to see my innocent little sister sucking my cock. I can’t suppress a groan, on hearing me she turns her scared rabbits eyes towards me, but she don’t stop. One more minutes I cum, splashing my sperm deep into her mouth.

“Sorry, please forgive me” she says really scared, “Please don’t tell anyone, I don’t now what come over me”

Well I know what come over her, about a half a pint of my sperm, but I kept that though to myself.

“It’s ok sis” I say

“I sorry I just had to, I don’t know why”

“Come here” I say with my arms open, “Have a cuddle”

She comes up to me and nestles in my arms. This has got me thinking, I was dreaming about having sexual contact with her, so I must have imprinted this on her brain. Having sex with my sister was great but I am thinking of Jilly.

Next day in class, I try to be more relaxed, not to try too hard. I closed my eyes and think about having sex with Jilly. I drifted off into a pleasurable daydream, with Jilly as the central character. Later on after class I walk down the corridor I notice Jilly walking towards me. As we pass she looks straight at me and smiles. Wow!

“Can I come in” Jody asks me later that night.

“Sure sis, come and sit next to me” I indicate the bed.

“About last night” she starts.

“Shush little sister, no need to explain”

“But it was so wrong, you’re my brother” she continues

“Did you enjoy doing it, cause I did”

“Oh did you” she looked pleased, “I’ve never done it before”

“Well you wouldn’t know that from my end” I reply. “You can practise on me at any time” I add with a smile”

“Oh thanks brother, can we do other thinks too,” she asked shyly.

“Like what?” I ask

“Oh I don’t know, what would you like to do” she looks down not able to look me in the eye.

I search my mind for things I like to do with my Lolita sister. Fucking is out of the question of course, well for now at any rate, but there are other non-perpetrating options.

“Other than a blow job, I would love a tit fuck” I say “and I would love to see you squirm at the end of my tongue”

“Oh can we, that’s very naughty though” she said with a sexy smile.

“Yes of course we can, if we’re careful, take your top off”

Her hands cross and reach down to the hem of her T-shirt, pulling over her head. Her tits are small but very pert.

“Oh sis they are beautiful” I reach out and fondle one then the other.

“There are a bit small,” she says

“No way, pray that they don’t grow any more, they are perfect” I reply.

I pull down my shorts to expose my hard cock.

“Here sis come here let’s get those tits around this” I command

I gently fuck those beautiful mounds for a few minutes till I cum over her throat and chin.

“How was that” she asked cleaning my cum off with a tissue.

“Oh great sis, now it’s your turn. Take your knickers off and lie down. Ok spread your legs more”

I start to lick her moist slit, reaching up to fondle her tits.

“Oh! Oh! Harder please, don’t stop”

Her hips buck against me as I continue to work on her.

“Yes! Yes!” then she freezes as she her orgasm hits.

“Oh wow brother, that was something else”

We lay there recovering in each other’s arms. I could now concentrate on Jilly; I want her in my bed as well. I must have drifted off as when I awoke Jody she was practising her blow jobs again.

PART 2

I walk into the dance hall; the music was loud with a good beat. I wasn’t there for the dancing however, I know Jilly would be here with her cronies. After circling the room I found them at a table near the bar. Being under age they could only buy soft drinks. I sat on a stool nearby and ordered a coke. I closed my eyes and imagined Jilly and I in an intimate embrace. When I open my eyes, there she was standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

“Hi” I say, “Fancy a dance”.

“Sure” she says.

I take her hand and lead her to the dance floor. Luckily it’s a slow number, so I can take her in my arms for a smooch. We chat while we dance till the number ends. Then she sits with me at the bar.

“What about your friends?” I inquire

“Why do you want to fuck them as well? I could ask them if you want”

I look at her not knowing if she is joking or not but said,

“No that’s all right, later perhaps. Let’s get out of here ok”

I take her hand and lead her out of the room.

“Lets go to my place” she suggests, “My parents are out tonight and won’t be home till late”

“Great, lets go”

Once there we get comfortable on the couch. She comes into my arms and we kiss for the first time. My hands start to wonder over her body. She doesn’t stop me. After a while I get bolder. I kneel between her thighs and reach up and pull her knickers down and then off. I kiss her legs starting at her carve and working upwards. This brings sighs from her. When I reach her upper thighs, they open to allow me better access. My tongue moves over her sensitive slit bring more moans from her lips.

“Oh! Don’t stop, please” she moans at me

Having my mouth full I say nothing but carry on. I reach up to fondle her tits through her top. I stop briefly to say.

“Get your tits out” I command

Her hands move to the buttons of her blouse, once off its thrown into the corner of the room, followed by her bra. My hands now fondle her naked tits, they are bigger then Jodie’s but just as firm. Her hips are moving against my tongue. Harder and harder till she cums with a scream.

“Oh my god” she moans, “that was so good”

“Good, now get the rest of those clothes off, it’s my turn”

With a rush her skirt follows the rest of her kit. I unzip my pants to expose my hard cock. Her hands go around it and with a smile on her face as she feeds me into her still wet slit. I push myself in deep. A small moan escapes her lips.

“Oh yes fuck me” she says, “Harder you bastard”

I take her at her word as I thrust into her hard. My hands squeeze her tits, this is not going to last too long. Her hips are in sync with my thrusts.

“Yes, oh yes please harder” she moans

She freezes as her second orgasm hits her, two more thrust and I shoot my sperm deep within her.

Story by JAX 8/6/00