The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nicest Student of 1979

by Lord Somno

Chapter 1: Introduction

The invitation to attend a private school had taken Pete Duncan by surprise. Sure, he was a top student at Eisenhower High School, but he wasn’t the top student. He had always been smart and had gotten involved in school activities, mostly choir and the electronics club. But there were many kids who were better than he was. Why they had wanted him, he had no idea.

Pete’s parents had discussed this quite thoroughly. This topic was not a new one in the Duncan household. It had come up when the family had moved to Michigan from Illinois, eight years ago. Pete’s mom had wanted to enroll Pete in a special school. Pete’s dad didn’t want an egghead for a son. It was finally agreed that Pete (and the other three kids) would attend Catholic school.

Professor Finch, the school’s representative, had been most persuasive. He said that Pete had a special gift, that he would be with others like himself. The school was not designed to turn out eggheads, but to help kids learn how to fit in. Pete was so different from other kids; he had always had trouble with that. It would do wonders for his self-confidence, something that both parents agreed that Pete lacked. He could get away from his rivalry with his athletic and popular younger brother, and become his own man.

Since the school was offering a full scholarship for Pete, his parents agreed to try it out for a year. Pete was entering his junior year in high school and had only made a couple of friends. It wasn’t difficult for Pete to agree to go. It would be a new adventure for him. Pete was just getting into role-playing games and the representative told him that they had a club for such things at the school.

After getting everything situated, Professor Finch phoned in his report to Headmaster Nazarius.

“Headmaster, I have dealt with the situation in Michigan.”

“Who was it that was causing the disturbances, Cyrus?”

“It was a 16 year old boy. He possesses raw ability but he has developed a mental block preventing from freely using it.”

“Catholic upbringing?”

“Yes. Only when he is sleeping does the ability manifest. The girls in the surrounding houses should stop their nocturnal wanderings now.”

“Excellent. What are his feelings towards mental control of others?”

“He finds it sexually stimulating; it dominates his fantasies. His most persistent image is the Gilligan’s Island one.”

“Not uncommon for his age.”

“He is strangely submissive for one so interested in mind control. He either wants a woman to intuitively understand his needs, or have a woman command other women to serve him.”

“We will bring him to the school in the usual way. It’s always interesting watching the ‘nice guy’ make the adjustments to the reality of real mind control powers.”

Two months later, Pete took his second plane ride. The first one had been to computer camp in Missouri. Now he was going to this private school! His Mom had packed a big suitcase and had shown him the basics of doing laundry.

Pete was of average height and slender build. He was considered handsome by some girls, though he had no opinion on his looks. I look like me, he often would say. He had recently finished growing a mustache. He wanted to look older, as do most teenagers. He was dressed in a white shirt, black dress pants and a tie. His Dad had shown him how to tie a tie before he had left. Up to this point, all his ties had been clip-ons.

He had recently acquired the role-playing game Traveller, and wanted to pick up Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, which is what all the older kids were playing. But the books were 12 and 15 dollars, out of his price range. He hoped that he could find a good group and do some gaming in his off hours. He spent a lot of the flight using the ship-design rules to make a cool spaceship for his new Navy character to command.

Upon landing at the airport, Pete picked up his suitcase and walked through the lobby. He saw a guy a little older than himself holding a sign that read “Pete Duncan”. Not understanding that this meant that this was his ride to the school, Pete stared at the sign and thought, Why is he holding a sign with my name on it?

“Are you Peter Charles Duncan?” asked the man.

“That’s me.”

“Come with me please; I’ll be giving you a ride to the school.”

“Cool.”

The guy’s car was a brand new Pacer, and the ride was uneventful. The guy didn’t talk a lot, but he did play the radio. Pete was a very sheltered kid, and he didn’t recognize any of the popular songs. Not even the nation’s number one song, “My Sharona”.

Once at the school, the guy told him to go to the dormitory and check in with the girl at the desk. Pete took his suitcase and his game bag into the large dormitory building.

Had he looked around at all, Pete would have seen the Academic building nearby. He could also have seen the fraternity and sorority houses on the other side of the road. The Administration building was past the Academic building and only the high spire was visible from this point.

The girl at the desk was definitely cute! She reminded Pete of his neighbor Margaret, with her Farrah Fawcett-style hair. She wore a uniform of sorts. It was a white sleeveless blouse with a short skirt. She wore white socks and black shoes as well.

“Can I help you?”

“Hi, I’m Peter Duncan. I was told to come here.” Pete looked down at the book in front of the young lady, not daring to meet her eye.

“Let me see, yes, here you are. You are in Room 712. Just take the elevator. Everything you need should be in this envelope.” She handed Pete a large manila envelope with his name and room number on it.

“Thank you.” As Pete started to leave, the girl remembered something.

“Oh, I’m Stacy, by the way.”

“I’m Pete, good to know you.” He held out his hand, which she shook. He managed to take one look at her and the image of her smiling, pretty face and her ample chest was burned into his teenaged mind.

Pete left the desk, highly embarrassed. He was sure he had stared at her, and she probably was mad at him. She has to smile at everybody, he thought. He entered the elevator and pushed the 7th floor button. The modern elevator smoothly took him to the proper floor. He got off the elevator and nearly walked into two girls, in t-shirts and shorts, talking in the corridor. Avoiding the girls, he began to check room numbers. He found his room; it was the one right across from the staircase door. Opening the envelope, he removed the key and unlocked the door. He then opened the door and entered the room.

The room was a little bigger than his bedroom back home. It had a refrigerator, a sofa, two desks with chairs and a loft for sleeping. It also had two dressers. Pete immediately started unpacking and getting things organized. Once done with that, he sat on the sofa and opened the envelope that he had been given by Stacy. He found a Student Handbook, a map, a class schedule, and a menu for the dormitory cafeteria. Pete started with the Student Handbook.

It started like most Student Handbooks started, with a letter from the Headmaster. The letter welcomed Pete to the school. It noted that this was one of the most exclusive private high schools in the nation, and that the student was joining a very elite group. The manual noted that the student population was only 2000. Pete wasn’t particularly impressed. The high school he had been going to had 2000 students.

It was the next paragraph that got Pete’s attention.

‘Pete, the reason you were asked to come to this school is the fact that you have an undeniable gift. You have the psionic ability to control the minds of others. It is a rare gift, but one that you have. Your interview with Professor Finch confirmed what we had suspected. You are interested in mind control because you have the ability to mind control.’

Pete now remembered the interview with Professor Finch. For some reason, he hadn’t remembered until this very moment. Professor Finch had asked him a lot of questions about his interest in mind control. He had told him about women being summoned from bed in vampire movies, and about his fascination with ‘Ring Around Gilligan’. He had been very frank with the Professor.

‘Until you gain the ability to control your psionic talent, we at the school will supress it. In your medicine cabinet in your room is a bottle of pills. You will take one every night at suppertime. In this way, the girls who live on your floor won’t be subjected to your ability while you sleep. You will have to take these pills until you gain a measure of control over this ability.’

That made sense to Pete. He didn’t want to control people, controlling people was wrong. It was OK to fantasize about it, and it was OK for someone to control women for him, but he could not control anybody. After all, people don’t do anything under hypnosis that they wouldn’t normally do, he thought.

‘In your dresser drawers are your school uniforms. You will wear your uniform to your orientation tomorrow.’

‘The floors in the dormitory are co-ed. Each two person room has its own bathroom. The rooms alternate boy-girl, so you will be rooming with a boy but will have girls living on either side of you.’

‘The cafeteria is open from 6 AM to 10 PM. There are machines in the cafeteria for late night snacking. All food is free and you can have as much as you want.’ That made Pete happy. He loved eating.

‘Good luck and see you at 8 AM tomorrow in the main auditorium. Headmaster Nazarius.’

It took a few minutes for everything to really sink in with Pete. He had the ability to control minds. That was ridiculous. No one had the ability to control minds. Sure people could be hypnotized, and could be asked to do things by fooling their subconciouses, but there was no mind control. It was a nifty fantasy, but that’s all it was. It was a fantasy.

Why would, he thought, Headmaster Nazarius say that in his letter? He would ask him that question in the morning. Pete imagined himself asking the question to the Headmaster. He then dismissed the notion. He couldn’t ask the Headmaster a question like that. People would think that he was nuts.

At that moment, there was a knock on Pete’s door. Pete set the Handbook down and went to his door, opening it when he got there.

A pretty black girl stood at the door. She was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sandals.

“I just had to talk to somebody. I can’t believe it.” she said as she entered the room.

“You can talk to me...”

“Marie. My name is Marie.”

“I’m Pete.” She was one of those lighter-skinned black girls. Pete found her quite sexy.

“Do you believe that this is a school all about mind control? How to control the minds of other people? How to prevent your own mind from being controlled?”

“I don’t believe it, not for one minute.”

“Well, I don’t believe it either.” Pete’s stomach took that moment to massively gurgle. “You sound hungry.”

“I am hungry. I’m going to get something to eat.”

“I’ll meet you down there. See ya in a few.”

Marie left Pete’s room. Things are definitely looking up now, he thought.

Chapter 2: An Unexpected Problem

Dinner with Marie was pleasant. She was from Michigan as well, from Southfield. She wore large glasses and had a pretty smile. Pete thought glasses (like Jan Smithers’ from WKRP!) were sexy. They talked for about an hour. Pete had a habit of filling any gaps in conversation with conversation, and Marie didn’t seem to mind. She did have to remind Pete once.

“Pete, I’m up here.” Pete’s eyes had drifted to the lacy cups of her bra, which contained her larger than average chest.

“Sorry.” Pete blushed. Marie sensed he was embarrassed. She was really in tune with people’s emotions.

“It happens all the time. You made it all the way to dessert. That’s an accomplishment in itself.” She smiled at him.

“Dad says that if a girl is..well...”

“Busty?”

“Yeah, that you should not compliment her on that, because she hears it all the time. You should compliment on her clothes, or her smile or her eyes or something like that.”

“Your Father must be a rather charming fellow.”

“I guess so. When he wants to be.” Marie sensed that this was some sort of trouble spot and changed the subject.

“So what do you do for fun?”

“I like to play sports sometimes. I’m no good but I play anyway. I like to play games too.”

“What sorts of games?”

“Well, I just bought Traveller at computer camp. It’s really fun. It’s outer space role-playing. My character is an ex-Navy Captain.” Marie nodded politely. OK, he’s a nerd, she thought.

The two talked for a few more minutes, and then headed back to their respective rooms. Marie and Pete were next-door neighbors. This made Pete happy. He hoped to see a lot more of Marie in the future.

When Pete got back in his room, he found that his roommate had already been in the room. The fridge had been stocked with beer. There were Playboy magazines on the dresser. Pete did not touch the magazines but did look at the cover of the top one. He was getting really aroused when the phone rang. He answered it.

“Hello?” A female monotone voice spoke to him.

“You must take your pill...immediately.” The phone clicked. The voice reminded Pete on Tina Louise in ‘Ring Around Gilligan’. Very sexy and breathy. He went to the bathroom and found a small bottle of pills. He got a glass of water and took one.

Within a minute, Pete felt very tired. It took all his energy to change into his pajamas and get into bed. He was asleep moments after lying down.

Pete’s dream was long and involved. He was standing in his room, in his pajamas, when he heard a noise from the hallway. He walked out into the hallway and saw Marie emerging from her room, in her lacy red bra and panties. Marie walked slowly towards the elevator. Pete felt compelled to follow her. Marie had a very sexy walk.

The elevator opened and Marie got in, followed by Pete. Once the door had closed, Marie turned to him and began to disrobe him. She undid his pajama top and removed his pajama bottoms and his underwear. Standing next to him, she began to stroke him, her eyes closed and face completely relaxed in sleep. She was a little shorter than Pete, and he saw her boobs bounce around as she did so. It didn’t take long for Pete to orgasm and spray his cum on Marie’s bare belly.

But unlike every other wet dream Pete had ever had, this one kept going after his orgasm. The elevator door opened and the main lobby had at least a dozen women in it. Stacy the desk girl who had checked him in was there. She had on an open robe and nothing else. Her boobs, bigger than Marie’s, and bush were clearly visible. She calmly walked up to Pete and knelt down before him. Taking Pete between her huge naked tits, she began to get him off.

“What is going on?” Pete was finally able to speak. He had been dumbstruck before this.

“Obeying our Mistress’s commands. We must use our bodies to bring you pleasure.”

Pete felt strong hands massaging his back. Marie had undone her bra and was rubbing his right hand all over her own sizable boobs.

Again, Pete had an orgasm, and sprayed his cum all over Stacy’s chest. The tall blonde behind him and Marie helped Stacy clean it up. Then they led him to a bed, where he saw Ginger Grant slipping off her blanket. Ginger wore only a ring on her right hand, and she was in a deep trance. Once Pete had lied down, Ginger got on top on him. Pete felt her hot wetness surround his member. He watched as she bounced up and down in front of me.

“I’m ready, willing and able, Master.” she intoned as Pete felt the biggest explosion of his life happen between his legs.

It was 6 in the morning and Pete woke to a huge mess. The inside of his undershorts were covered in stickiness. He got out of the loft and put his undershorts in his dirty clothes bag. He then showered, dressed in his uniform and headed to breakfast.

At precisely 8 AM, Headmaster Nazarius entered the main auditorium, where the new students had gathered. As usual, he was dressed all in black. He was bald, but sported a black goatee. He seemed to ooze authority. Walking behind the podium, the gathered students stopped conversations and paid attention. He then started his introduction.

“Greetings, new students. Welcome to the Puysegur Institute for Advanced Studies. I am Headmaster Nazarius. I am privileged to be your Headmaster, and you are privileged to be my students.

“As most of you have already discovered from your packets, this school is called by those of us who teach here and you who attend here The Mind Control Academy. You have been chosen because you either have practiced mind control, have the ability to mind control, or have a strong interest and a certain aptitude for mind control. We have magicians, psionicists, hypnotists, scientists and others among us.

“Over the next four years, you will be schooled in a variety of mind control techniques. You will be taught how to use abilities discreetly, and how not to get caught.

“Of course, some of you will not make it through all four years of school. There are those among you who would try to use your abilities on your teachers, or on me. There are those among you who, once they have gained abilities, would use them to dominate the mundane world and cause the school’s presence to be revealed. Any such attempts are dealt with swiftly and permanently.

“It is my pleasure now to introduce Dean Lorelei Crowther, our Dean of Academics. She will go over your first semester schedules. Dean Crowther?”

Dean Crowther was a striking African-American woman. Though she seemed a bit older than Headmaster Nazarius, she strode to the platform with just as much purpose. She wore a dark blue skirted suit.

“Thank you, Headmaster and good morning students. I too would like to welcome you to the Mind Control Academy. If each one of you has half as much joy attending here as I do teaching here, you will be in for the ride of your lives. Let’s go over your schedules.

“Each first semester students takes the same four classes. Classes are taught either Monday, Wednesday and Friday for two hours each, or Tuesday/Thursday for three hours each. You will have a morning class and an afternoon class.

“The classes are Basic Hypnotism, History of Mind Control, Elementary Mental Defense, and Introduction to Magic and Psionics. Your classes will have approximately 100 students in each class.

“You are expected, as in any school, to perform all assignments on time. We try to give as much lee-way as possible. We know that many of you already will know some of the subjects being taught, especially our legacies. Still we must establish a basic understanding in all students.

“I hope that all of you have a pleasant time here. Classes start in 45 minutes.”

As Pete was leaving, he was pulled aside by a very pretty teacher he didn’t recognize.

“Peter Duncan?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m Dean Trombley, Dean of Students at the college. The medical department asked me to give you this note.”

“Thank you.”

Pete read the note.

It is highly recommended that you mastubate yourself to orgasm before taking your pill, as pent-up sexual desires may cause highly erotic dreams (and messy) dreams.

I could have used this information yesterday, Pete thought.

Chapter Three: Surgery

Pete had been going to the Academy for nearly a month now. He found his classes highly stimulating, and not just because the girls here seemed prettier and bustier than girls at his previous high school. He was changing too.

He was becoming more muscular for no real reason. His ‘Special Purpose’ seemed to be getting larger. His almost skinny frame was changing, gaining definition and weight. He had put on nearly 10 pounds since he came here, all muscle. He was also becoming more coordinated. He had hit a baseball into the outfield during a Saturday pick-up game. Jogging was becoming effortless, and he managed to crack the 18 minute mark in a three mile ‘Fun Run’.

But all was not completely well. Pete had been performing exercises on his off time, designed to help him control his ability. But the exercises were a complete failure. His ability simply did not exist. He still took his pills at night, and his dreams were now incredibly voyeuristic. He had watched girls changing clothes, taking showers, and even having sex. Though the dreams were stimulating, he did not have wet dreams anymore.

His instructor in Introduction to Magic and Psionics, Dean Trombley, had told him to see Dr. Vito when Pete had told her that his assigned exercises were not doing anything. Dr. Vito was an Italian man, whose specialty in school had been hypnotic rings. It was he who had directly influenced the Hollywood community to make ‘Ring Around Gilligan’, so that mind control could become more mainstream entertainment. No one at school had been able to make rings so completely successfully as Dr. Vito. It was rumored that he had been even able to take control of a faculty member!

“Well, Peter, tell me about your problem.”

“Well, Doctor, they told me that I have this power and stuff.” Pete handed the Doctor the Headmaster’s introduction letter. “Dean Trombley has me doing these exercises. She says I should start seeing results. She says I should be able to see through envelopes and see what is inside. But I can’t. She told me to come see you.”

“All right, just lie down and I will have a look.”

The Doctor hooked up Pete’s head to a strange device. He put a metal bowl that looked like a collander on Pete’s head. The collander had all sorts of wires coming out of it. Pete fell quickly asleep, as the Doctor had planned. After a few minutes of examination, the Doctor phoned Dean Trombley.

“Dean Trombley.”

“Laura? It’s Scott.”

Note: Laura Trombley is the mother of Deanna Trombley, who will be Dean of Students in 2004.

“Scott, are you seeing Pete Duncan right now?”

“I am. I think I have the answer to his block.”

“Really. Go on.”

“Well, from what I can see, his psionic center is right next to his depth perception center.”

“So?”

“He has a lazy eye. He has no depth perception. This is causing retardation in the psionic center.”

“That explains a lot. Are you going to operate?”

“Yup. Then I’ll have a psi-surgeon heal the depth perception center.”

“OK. How long will he be out?”

“A couple of days for the eye to heal. Then the psi-surgery should take no more than an hour or two.”

“All right, keep me informed.”

“No problem. Talk to you later.”

“Sounds good. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Dr. Vito called his nurse in and prepped the small operating room for the delicate eye surgery. It was good that the technology of the school was a bit more advanced than the technology of the world outside.

Three days later, Pete woke up. His 72 hours of sleep had been ‘twilight sleep’. It had passed instantaneously from his point of view. His head hurt a bit. When he opened his eyes, he felt slightly dizzy and disoriented. He also felt really hungry.

“Hello?” he asked, glad that the room had dim, pleasant lighting. “Anybody here?”

“Mr. Duncan, I am glad you are awake. I want to test something. Close your left eye.”

“Sure.” Pete did as he was asked.

“Now look at this object. Good. Now, open your eye and keep looking.”

Pete was astonished. His left eye was also focussed on the object! As the professor moved the object around, he could see that one small line on the object seemed farther away than another small line on the object.

“Which line is farther away?”

“The right one.” Pete answered immediately.

“Good, the surgery was a complete success. Congratulations, Mr. Duncan.”

“You fixed my eye.” Spotting a hand mirror, Pete looked into it. He saw the bandage on his left eye. He saw both eyes, looking straight into the mirror. It was truly amazing. “I don’t know how to thank you.”

“It’s part of my job. Why don’t you get dressed and get something to eat? Have a good day.”

With the Doctor now out of the room, Pete got dressed. His mind was boggled at the new world which lay before him.

That evening, as he performed the exercises of Dean Trombley again, he blinked at the blank envelope. There, he could clearly see the letter ‘A’, written on the paper contained inside.

Even a dream of a nude slumber party for the girls of the floor did not exceed his joy at having seen, for the first time, the world through his two eyes.