The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Interface

This story contains the following categories : gr mc md rb sf mf

Summary :

Josh was nothing more than your typical college nerd, that is, until his drunken roommate pumped his body full with life altering nanos. Hey-o!

* * *

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers (18+) and for personal use only.

This story is the intellectual property of youmeancoitus? and it is not to be duplicated, copied, or reproduced without the author’s express permission.

Please e-mail at with comments, suggestions, criticism, etc. I’m new to the mc story writing biz so I hope you enjoy. If you don’t, then I’m always up for input!

This story has been in the works for over two years now. I’ve only recently had time to really focus on it and finish things up. It’s been a personal joy of mine, and I hope you like it. More to come soon!

* * *

Chapter 1—The Nano Dream

There I was, just like any other nerd at a college, sitting at my computer trying to get my hands on a screener of the new Spiderman movie when my roommate Bob busted through the door. He looked disheveled and exhausted; like he hadn’t gotten sleep in a couple days. He also reeked of cheap liquor.

“Josh! I’ve done it.” he said.

“You clogged it again!?” I asked.

“What I’ve accomplished is going to put me in the History books!”

“Eww,” I thought.

“Using nano technology we’ve created the bestest way for anyone of any age or size, biiggg and tall, it don’t matter(!) to lose weight overnight! You got anymore booze? I need more to drink. They kicked me out of the bar. Apparently I was to inie-iniebre…uh…drunk! Can you believe it!? I’m so not giving them the fat cure. And that one bar tender was a big ol fat bitch. Gimmie!”

He reached for a bottle of vodka I had on my dresser chest.

He had been working on some kind of new experimental fat loss project for the past year. I had no idea what it was but I was definitely interested in it, since I was more than a little overweight. Like 300lbs. It wasn’t fun.

He went on to explain that the nanos rearrange the fat cells and tissue in your body so that they either come out as waste, or become more evenly distributed, and for those extreme cases, destroyed. You should’ve seen the hand motions he was doing, I only wish I had a camera…or a sharpie for when he passes out. I’ve never seen him drunk before. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was his first time. Anyway, the nanos apparently could be sent in any form, gas-solid-liquid. Once they enter the body, they don’t leave until the job is done. Then they deactivate and exit the body as waste.

I was ecstatic! I wanted to be the first human test subject, and it took a little convincing and also just a tad more vodka to finally get him to agree. Thankfully, he was in a celebrating mood. On the way to the lab I thought of all the things I would be able to do, all of the physical constraints would be gone and more importantly I could finally get laid!

We got to the lab and Bob drunkenly explained how it worked. He repeated about 20 times that this was “only a prototype”.

“Do I have to sign anything?” I asked.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nah, no, NO! At least I don’t think so, I’m....a little sloshed. I’m not even supposed to have anyone in here let alone testing this without the reeeest of the team here. They’d KILL me.”

He explained that at the moment he was developing the programming for the nano itself, but that he had found a work around, a break through, by allowing the brain to control the nanos directly. This, of course, was a big risk, but he drunkenly reasoned something along the lines that he trusted me to not screw up my own body. It was more of a mumble than a statement. I guess the lack of sleep and alcohol were really beginning to take its toll. He opened a new syringe and began drawing from a test tube he had taken out of a locked lab safe.

“I don’t know about this. You’re drunk! What if you hit an artery or something?” I protested. I was not a big fan of needles.

“Don’t worry. You can drunk dr..uh drink it!”

He filled up a test tube with lab water and then he then expelled the syringe into it. I barely had time to grab it from him as he collapsed on the cold floor.

I took the vial and swished it around a bit.

“Well,” I said, “down the hatch!”

I drank the contents. I placed the syringe and test tubes back into the safe, then picked him up and dragged him back to our dorm room and we both went to bed.

I had the most amazing nightmare that night. It’s not every day you read ‘amazing’ and ‘nightmare’ in the same sentence. My body was burning, I felt like I had an extremely bad fever. I dreamt that I had become some kind of god like being. I was incredibly handsome, endowed beyond compare. As I walked down a dark road, there were naked women all around. They were all fingering themselves, groping their breasts and calling out my name. They wanted me, begged me to take them, to ravish them. I sometimes get wet dreams when I go to bed after getting trashed, but never this intense. I’d usually just wake up the next morning with a hard-on trying to remember what I was dreaming about. But this! This was so vivid! I dreamt I was muscular and fit. I dreamt I was on the football team, and threw some winning pass. All the cheerleaders ran out cheering! Instead of greeting me, they immediately started tearing off my clothing. All of them started to, for lack of a better word, rape me. I felt like I was floating in mid air. I was covered with bodies. They attacked every orifice. Tonguing my balls, licking my asshole, nipples, ears, neck, belly button, kissing my eyes, biting my flesh in passion, I felt very violated – and it felt gooood. That’s when I woke up.

As usual, I woke up the next morning fully refreshed and with a painful erection. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. When I looked down my bed I was speechless at what I saw. My body was thin! I was ripped! I was built like a running back! I had amazing abs, huge biceps, my ass was tight, my chest and shoulders seemed more broad pronounced. More importantly, my cock was HUGE! I got up and took a look at myself in my roommate’s full length mirror. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was at least 5 inches taller, my eyes were a light blue and almost seemed to glow. The out of control Italian hair all over my body seemed to have disappeared. I looked completely clean shaven. My balls were the size of golf balls! And my cock, my COCK was at least a foot long and was extremely sensitive. I nearly came when I tried to put on some boxers...wait a second...wasn’t I wearing clothes last night when I went to bed? I looked around my bed. I saw the remaining shreds of a shirt and jeans. I must have torn my clothes off whilst in heat and masturbated like crazy last night. It was kind of funny seeing heavy jeans torn in two.

I then took a whiff of myself. I smelled like a men’s locker room. I chuckled, chucked the boxers, grabbed a towel and started to exit my room towards the shower. The way our dorm rooms are setup is that there is a suite with 3 bedrooms. Theres a living room, a half kitchen, a bathroom with two stalls, and a shower room with two showers.In between the doors of the bathroom and the shower room theres a community sink. Pretty sweet deal I thought. My other 4 suite-mates were all in the same fraternity together, and were always bringing home these gorgeous girls. They loved to tease me about how much ass they were getting. Pissed me off to no end.

I went into the shower room just as one their girls was getting out. She was a pretty faced blonde, about 5′5, thin, and had a great rack. I really didn’t know bra sizes back then, but if memory serves her bra size was somewhere near a C. I was stunned. We both froze for a second caught in mid stare. She hopped quickly back into the shower, pulled the curtain closed and asked me to hand her a towel in the sweetest most innocent voice I had ever heard. I walked over to the side rack and got her one. As she stepped out she tried to introduce herself, but I was incredibly shy.

“Hi, I’m Lindsey. What’s your name?”

I tried to, but I couldn’t speak. I opened my mouth but no sound came. I guess I misjudged what I had REALLY wanted. Sure a sexy body is nice, but without confidence it’s just eye candy. I guess she finally felt that this moment was awkward enough and left giggling. It was then that I looked down. Looks like I HAD said hi after all. My dick was at full salute.

Beat red, I silently turned on the shower and hopped in. As soon as the hot water hit my dick I jumped right out again. God damn my dick was sensitive. It felt like a thousand needles were pricking it. I went back into my room and grabbed the boxers again. At least they would offer a little protection. When I was finished I went back to my room, dried off and grabbed some of my roommate’s clothes since mine didn’t fit anymore. He was tall and skinny so his clothes really clinged and showed off my new bod. The pants were a bit constraining though. It’s not easy to sit down with a foot long salami running down your right leg.

As I was finishing Bob started to wake up. He took one look at me and did a double take. I don’t know if he was more excited or terrified. He jumped out of bed.

“Oh shit. Please tell me this is a dream,” he said.

“Nope!” I said, as I jumped 3 feet and grabbed the metal pipes that were hanging from our high ceiling. I started to do semi pull ups, trying to show off – but then finding that there wasn’t much room I just did a somersault onto the ground.

He ordered me to strip, he wanted a full examination. With him being my ‘doctor’, I complied. Besides, my dick was pulsating in these pants. He asked if there were any side effects as I undressed. I told him about the nightmares and reluctantly showed him my dick. I told him about its ultra sensitivity and asked him if anything could be done. I kept imagining myself popping like a rocket every time a girl brushed my leg. But Bob had other horrors on his mind.

He practically dragged me down to the lab by my ear to have a full checkup. We were lucky it was a Sunday. Since he gave me the nanos without first consulting his lab partners., they would have killed him – or at least reported him. But I thought the chance of seeing them were slim, considering they were probably as hung over as Bob was this morning. We thus agreed to keep it our little secret. He took a blood sample and checked me out. I hate needles. But as he withdrew the needle, my skin immediately closed up. I wasn’t bleeding at all! Shocked, we both looked at each other.

He threw it under the microscope to make sure he had some nanos in the sample. Then he placed it into a side slot of some computer and stated that he was checking to see what they were programmed to do.

“This is interesting.” He said, while swallowing four aspirin. “Near as I can tell it looks like your desires and instincts were controlling the nanites. I mean…it was your brain, but more your subconscious.” he said.

“So when I had those kinky nightmares...”

“...the nanites were interpreting them as commands. Yeah. I’m just afraid that if we don’t stop this that you’re going to turn into some masturbating freak, or perhaps a super strong serial rapist, really anything could happen when your animal instincts take over. I was...anticipating…SOMETHING like this, but not to this extreme. I mean the subconscious would obviously influence your reconstruction, but to this extent?? For your safety...I’m going to have to implement the next phase of our project a little prematurely. I’m still working on it, but with things the way they are we can’t risk you having another ‘nightmare’ episode.”

He called it the Mind Control Interface, or MCI. The MCI was basically an Artificial Intelligence organizer for my thoughts. We’re talking primitive AI here. Instead of my emotions, desires, and instincts influencing the nanos, only the things that I ‘thought’ into the MCI would occur.

He encoded the MCI into the nanos he had in the sample, and then re-injected it into my body. Almost immediately a voice rang in my ears, it sounded like my own, but deeper and more monotone.

“Hello Josh, I am the Mind Control Interface developed by Bob Thompson and Jerry White. To input commands just think the letters M-C-I, then the command.”

I relayed all this to Bob and he was satisfied that it was working. One of the first things I did was more along the lines of my own survival.

“MCI : Please shrink my dick to it’s old size, and .... re-enlarge it to the size I want upon command. Also, my sensitivity is at about a level 10 on a scale of 1-10. Can we turn it down to a 6?”

My giant dick recoiled from the leg of my jeans and I felt a sigh of relief as I was back to my old self. I decided to keep a little extra sensitivity just because it kicked ass.

We ran some more tests. We did some exercise tests, breathing, blood pressure, etc. and it seemed like my instinct to ‘survive’ had my nanos turn my body into tip top shape.

We went on into the evening and when Bob was satisfied that I was physically ok, we went home and went to bed. Or at least he did. I couldn’t sleep.

According to our talks that day, the sky was the limit as to what I could do with these tiny machines. Bob apparently forgotten to set the length of life of the nanos in his drunken state, so he said that I had better get used them. They would be with me for as long as I lived, which apparently was going to be a VERY long time. I ventured out into the living room and played around with the MCI, asking it different questions.

“MCI : I know that these nanos have changed my body...", I paused and recalled the incident this morning in the shower, “but could they also change my personality? Like could I become more confident? More suave?”

The MCI answered back, " The nanos original purpose was to alter ones mind to suppress the need to eat more than they need to. This was given up for a more rapid approach when it was realized that the nanos could just physically alter the subject rather than just altering their mind. So yes, the programming does exist to alter ones mind.”

“MCI : Will my body ever run out of nanos? Eventually they would have to break down as all machines do...wouldn’t they?”

The MCI answered back, “No. The nanos are set to reproduce at a rate to replace those that are lost. You will never be without them. Do not be concerned that your body will be overrun with them. They can be released by any means required. Your safety is the primary directive.”

“MCI : Release them? Does this mean that I could control them outside my body?”

The MCI answered back, “Yes, if you want I can make the proper adjustments to the nanos now.”

“MCI: No, not yet. I have to think about this.”

I thought about Lindsey again. She was sooooo hot and I had been thinking about her all night.

I sat down and drew up a little list. I wanted to make sure I had everything covered.

“MCI : here’s what I would like you to do:

  1. Create a new special kind of nano. One that can be released airborne through my mouth and travel great distances.
  2. This nano will alter another persons mind. Alter their thoughts. They will become my slave, my servant. Their purpose in life will be to please me, to do what I say, to obey me at all costs. To never harm me, but to please me in any way I wish. Pleasing me will cause them extreme joy. I don’t want their personality or memories to be lost though. I want for their attitudes toward me to be changed.
  3. It should also be able to alter their body, at first heightening their sexual stimulation to amazing levels, then physical manipulation later on. It should eradicate all types of disease, and make them extremely healthy.
  4. They should be able to orgasm upon command.
  5. They should also be programmed reproduce and spread rapidly to other hosts.

Please give me an ETA on when these new nanos will be ready for deployment”

The MCI answered back, “10 minutes”

I couldn’t wait! Here I was about to fulfill my wet dream!

* * *

The MCI rang in my head, “Development complete”

I breathed heavy, knowing that my nanos were being released into the room, and they would eventually float underneath my roommate’s door and enter Lindsey’s body.

“MCI : As soon as Lindsey is under the nanos control, bring her out of the room and into the living room.”

I turned on the TV and watched a little bit of law and order. Ironic that I was watching a show about ethics when my own were being thrown out the window.

I heard the door open. Lindsey walked into the living room in blue lace panties and a small white tee-shirt. I could see that she was getting hornier by the sight of me. She was fidgety, and definitely wet. Her nipples were erect though her tight shirt and she was licking her lips. Far be it from me to keep her from what she wanted, I whipped out my dick . First I had her give me a blowjob. Her days as a sorority sister had made her skilled in the art. I altered her gag reflex to be taken away by my nanos and she was soon deep throating me like nobodies business. She hummed as my cock was sliding up and down her throat, and she worked up the perfect slippery amount of saliva. She tickled/massaged my balls with her right hand as she tugged at the base of my shaft with her left. She knew exactly what she was doing. She started to make slow circles around the underside of my tip with her tongue. I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock into her throat as I came with loud grunts. She took it all like a pro, still sucking, still moving back and forth with her tongue, sucking happily until my orgasm subsided and she had swallowed every last bit of my cum. She beamed a smile in my direction. She looked so very happy and content. She could have sucked on my cock for the rest of her life and experience nothing but joy. I decided to give her a little present. I commanded her to cum hard. Her eyes widened and rolled backward, she squealed with delight—my dick still in her mouth. Her waist shuddered and spasmed in orgasm. I very slowly slid my cock out of her mouth, our eyes locked the entire way.

“I’ve got another surprise for you”, I stated. I then enlarged my cock to be way more than her petite little mouth could handle. I ripped off her panties in a heat of passion. At first, I had her straddle me and do all the work. (I found out later that she was a gymnast and had incredible leg strength) Up and down, up and down she squatted, bringing me so close to orgasm, then slowing the pace just to tease me. I grabbed her enhanced breasts and fondled them as she rode me, and her moans got louder and louder. I cupped her ass and stood up. I went up to the wall and fucked her against it.

“UGGGGGGGGGGGggghhhhh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Ugh UGH oooooohhhhhhhhh my god YEeeeeESSS! UGh ugh oh please let me cuuuuuuuuum pleeeeeeeeease! your cock is sooooooooooooooooooooo biiiiiiiioh dont stop pplllllllllllllease fuck me! fuuuuucccckkk!”

I locked lips with her. I had to kiss that pretty face. We were both breathing pretty heavy. She shoved her tongue down my throat as I pounded her against the wall. She moaned with each thrust. She was amazing! When I couldn’t stand it anymore, we broke the kiss and I told her to cum, and in doing so she locked her legs around my body dug her nails into my back and her hips bucked faster and faster. Our eyes locked again only for a second, but it felt like an eternity. I exploded inside of her. When she pulled out, my cum was STILL oozing from her wet cunt.

We hugged each other tight, but more supported each other after the amazing fuck we just had. We then went to sit (plop) on the couch. As she rested under my arm I felt that my life was only going to get easier and more pleasurable. While she was asleep I made a couple adjustments to her. I altered her sexual preferences so that she was bisexual and I enlarged her breasts a bit, firmed them up so she would never need a bra. I had found out that night that she wasn’t a natural blonde, I changed that. I also made her hair shorter and curlier and shortened and softened her pubic hair. It would always grow in a heart shape too, a trademark I decided to make standard on all the women I would fuck. I also made her tongue longer and her ass a bit tighter.

The next morning I woke up to Lindsey giving me a blowjob. It really is the ONLY way for a guy to wake up happy. All the changes I had made were finished. When she was done we talked a bit. She was going to school to become a nurse and was actually trying to find a place to stay because she got kicked out of her dorm for sneaking in beer. That’s the reason she had been over here so much. I told her that my bed was always open, and she was thrilled, like all her problems just washed away. I could see the beginning of a great relationship forming.