The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a work of fiction. In order to push it through the internet it’s broken into 3 parts, but it’s really just one short story. Having been an admirer of the Erotic Mind Control Archive for some time, I finally decided to write a story for them. If enough folks like it and let me know I will probably write another.

Zebulon

No reference to real persons is intended. It contains strong, non-traditional sexual imagery and language. If you don’t like this kind of thing, don’t read it.

Feedback is welcome.

All Zebulon’s work is or will be posted here: http://www.asstr.org/~Zebulon/

(MC, MF, FF, Bond)
* * *

Part 3—Mind Fuck

by Zebulon

* * *

“Say what, Mistress?” I think I knew what she wanted to hear, but I was hoping she might want something else.

She stopped her licking again but continued with her fingers. “Tell me what will happen after you come, Sexypuss.” Then she went back to her gentle licking waiting for me to answer.

My neck muscles were weakening so I lay my head back down. A long moment went by as I nerved myself. Then I said, “after I come, I’ll become your property and you’ll be my real Mistress.” I was crying again, partly with passion and partly because this somehow seemed to be so true.

“And once you come, it will be my turn. Won’t . . . it . . . Sex . . .y . . .puss.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And you’re going to lick me just like I’m licking you.”

More tears, “Yes, Mistress.”

For a long moment nothing. And then she started licking me in an entirely new way. It was much quicker, and firmer, and much more highly charged. Her hand changed breasts. Her other hand all gooey with my love juices increased in tempo. I was so hot and ready I could hardly hold back. In less than a minute I was ready to release. And as I started to slip over the edge, she pinched my nipple hard with her one hand and slid a finger from her other hand up into my rear hole. And I came, and came, and came.

“Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, . . .” I don’t know how many times I said that. It was such a tremendous orgasm. I’d never felt anything even a little bit like it before. And it just kept going and going. ‘Oh God,’ I thought to myself and wasn’t sure if I were thinking that because of how wonderful the pleasure had been or because of what I had agreed the pleasure meant.

And then it was over. The woman slid up next to me and started stroking my face as I came down from that tremendous high. “My name is Heather, Sexypuss. You can call me Mistress Heather.”

My breathing was still far from normal. “Yes, Mistress Heather.”

“You like the name, Heather?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Well I like the name, Robin, too.”

“Thank you, Mistress Heather.”

She rolled me over like I was dead weight and untied my wrists. I kind of expected she would want me to immediately spring into action and start licking her. But instead she spent a long time rubbing and lightly scratching my back. Every now and then she would lean over and kiss my ear or my shoulder or my behind. It was wonderful. It was luxurious.

Then, I guess when I’d recovered enough to suit her, and before I started to fall asleep, she reached down between my legs again and began to bring me back to a state of excitement. At first I groaned at the intrusion. ‘No more,’ I thought to myself. But after the first few moments it was very nice. After a couple of minutes I found that I was, in fact getting horny again.

And she stopped. And she lay back. And she said, “OK, Sexypuss. Show your Mistress how much you love her.”

‘Love!’ Nobody said that word before. That sobered me up quickly. But I didn’t know what to say or do about it so I sat up and started rubbing my Mistress’s body. After a few moments of this I remember thinking to myself, ‘Oh God, I’m thinking of her as my Mistress.’ But there was no time to fret over this. I knew what I had to do, but I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to do it. I had no experience in this kind of lovemaking. ‘Oh God, I thought again, I’m thinking of it as love-making.’

So I tried not to think at all. I spent a few minutes simply rubbing Mistress Heather’s body, playing with her nipples, and licking on her neck and ears. Without thinking I kissed her on the lips and tasted my own love juices. For some reason the smell and taste didn’t bother me. In fact I found it quite a turn on. So I kissed her again, long and passionately. I found I was getting tremendously aroused just by arousing her.

When I felt it was time to move down between her legs, I was no longer dreading it. In fact, I was quite looking forward to it. I don’t know if it was curiosity or passion, but something was driving me strongly in that direction.

And after playing with her love canal as she had played with mine. And after tweaking her breasts with one hand. And after tickling her anus with my love slicked finger. I found my face only inches away from her warm pussylips. I had expected the smell to bother me, but I found it almost enticing. I carefully stuck out my tongue and slowly inched forward. Suddenly my tongue touched the hot pulsing skin over her clitoris. It had a slightly salty taste but wasn’t at all unpleasant. So I gave it a little lick. And then another. And then another.

Soon my mouth was covering the whole area of her upper lips and my tongue was buried in the warm folds, licking and rubbing her little clitty. I remember spending a long time licking her like this. Trying different movements and combinations.

Heather was making wonderful sounds of passion and this seemed to stir me on as well. I felt one of her hands in the hair behind my head. She pushed me gently even harder into her pussy.

She groaned and then said, “Oh yes, Sexypuss. Yessssssss.” And I could feel the tension in her legs. And her whole pelvis began to rise. All her weight seemed to be on her shoulders and her heels.

I had been playing with her breasts like she had played with mine, but now I brought my hand around under her back and pressed it against her butt, pushing her up onto my face as I licked down a little harder. Heather seemed to freeze and started to hiss again, “Yesssss.”

I licked a little faster and a little harder still and pressed a very slick finger up into her ass. And my Mistress came on my face. She actually squirted just a little bit of liquid into my chin. I wiggled the finger in her ass as she spasmed and she thrashed and grunted even more forcefully. Both her hands were on my head and she was almost riding my face for a few moments.

Suddenly she pulled my head up and away with a grunt. My finger slipped out of her behind. She flopped back flat onto the bed.

I felt her pulling upward and I found myself climbing her body until we were face to face. And she kissed me, and hugged me, and rolled over on top me. I’d never felt so loved or desired before. Never. Ever. In my entire life.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, a little voice was telling me this was all crazy. I tried not to listen. For the moment I was happier than I could ever remember.

We lay together, nestled in each others arms, for what seemed a very long time. And I didn’t know what to think. That had been the most tremendous sexual experience of my life. But it terrified me. I didn’t understand it. And I was afraid of what the future might hold. I didn’t seem to be in control of myself anymore.

My mistress hummed something in my ear I didn’t quite catch. And I felt her fingers gently rubbing one of my nipples. I’d worry about it tomorrow. Right now I was content to rest my cheek against her breast and bask in the warmth of her pleasure.

All of a sudden we were startled by a clapping sound. We sat up and realized there was a man standing by the huge chair in the corner of the room who seemed to be applauding us.

* * *

Once the last wave of pleasure had faded out I found myself sitting in the chair like a damp rag. That had been incredible. I hadn’t even gotten laid yet, and it was great. Some of the best and most erotic pleasure came from reading the thoughts and emotions of the girls during the long pauses when nothing physical was happening. When they weren’t actually fucking, they were thinking and I never could have conjured those thoughts out of my own imagination. The whole situation was so intense words couldn’t describe it. But I knew I could never have dreamed up anything as delicious as that on my own.

I couldn’t help myself. I stood up and gave the girls a standing ovation. And let them know I was there. They would have been shocked senseless if I hadn’t prepared them for it. As it was, they sat up and started at me incredulously.

I walked over and had them stand so I could get a good look. They slid off opposite sides of the bed and walked around to meet me. I had seen them both through their thoughts and feelings about each other. Now I wanted to see for myself. So it was back to the zombie thing briefly. They stood there, side-by-side, blankly enduring my inspection.

Heather had a particularly fine ass. Her muscle tone was extraordinary. She obviously worked out. I leaned forward and sniffed between her breasts to smell the perfume that Robin had reacted to so strongly. Nice. Then as long as I was there, I took a close look at her nipples and had a suck on one. Nice as well. And I loved her lips and mouth. I knew how sensuous they were from Robin’s thoughts and I could see why looking at them.

Robin was nice all over. Not quite so well-toned as Heather, but very womanly indeed. And there was something about her face and form which really appealed to me. I reached down and insinuated my hand between her legs. She spread them for me without my even having to think about it. In just a few seconds she was damp again. My goodness what a dynamo.

My dick had waited long enough. I left the two girls standing there for half a minute and returned to the chair where I removed and tossed my clothes. Then I walked back and gave Heather a big hug and had her hug me back. That was just out of curiosity and for practice. Heather was almost my height and I was interested in how that wonderfully toned body would feel when I pressed up against it.

It felt great. But Robin was the real prize, at least as far as I was concerned. Hugging her was like a little slice of heaven. I had her look up and I kissed her deeply while pressing my body into hers. If I were a normal man, under normal circumstances, I could hardly do better than to marry a girl like this.

But now it was fun time. I had Robin remove the cover from the bed so we’d have clean sheets to play on. Then I had her lay down and gently finger herself to stay in the proper mood.

But I didn’t want to come too soon with Robin. And I was so ready to come. So Heather was about to give her first blow job.

* * *

What in hell was going on? The party had been great. Meeting Robin had been even greater. I had no idea what made me so bold with her. But damn if things hadn’t worked out splendidly. I remember I was lying in bed with Robin and thinking about how I might turn this into more than a one night stand, when suddenly here was this jerky idiot. When the fuck did he come into the room? I sure as hell didn’t invite him.

Then I remember zoning out for a bit. I mean I was laying in bed with Robin and here was this asshole clapping at us. And then Robin was laying in bed fingering herself and this Bozo had taken my hand and was leading me over to the foot of the bed. But the real bitch of it was that I simply followed him without even a word of protest, much less a demand for an explanation.

And when the hell had he gotten naked? He was dressed when he was standing there like some kind of toy chimp working his cymbals. Now he was as nude as Robin and me. I just didn’t get it. I suppose I should have been scared, but for some reason I wasn’t. Not at all.

He sat me down on the bed, just where I’d been when I was stripping Robin. Then he stood up and stuck his stupid dick right in my face. I should have bashed his crummy balls. Or at least slapped the damn thing out of my way. But instead I did something I never would have imagined. I was suddenly fascinated with his prick. I mean for no reason it became the most wonderful, most incredible thing I’d ever seen. And even though there was a part of me that wanted to throw up at the idea, I leaned forward and started sucking on his idiot stick. I’d never done that before and I didn’t know how. But I guess, being a man, that didn’t matter to him. Men are such toads. I just treated it like a really big clit or maybe a really long nipple. And for some reason the more I sucked on it the better I liked it.

And then bang, the jerk came in my mouth. I wanted to scream and spit his lousy cum back in his face, but instead I just kept sucking and licking. And damn me if I didn’t swallow his whole load. I even got real slow and gentle for a while so it wouldn’t overpower him. And then I seemed to know when to speed up until he was good and hard again.

He did make the most incredible noises as he came. That part was almost nice. And I could hear Robin in bed behind me friggin’ herself. She was making some great noises too.

Once he was hard for the second time I stopped. And the bastard leaned down and thanked me and kissed me on top of my head. What a fuckwad.

But then he climbed up past me and into bed with Robin. I could have killed the silly bastard. I could have sliced his nuts off with a paring knife. I didn’t want him touching her. She was mine! At least for this night.

I could hear him. For some reason I didn’t want to turn around to look. I just sat there like some saphead. But I could hear them both. He just crawled up and plugged himself into poor Robin and started rutting away. Fucking men. They don’t know a damn thing about how to please a woman. All they think about is getting a little head and some pussy and then it’s roll over and go to sleep. The swine.

I remember I was crying as I heard him come. And damn her, she came right along with him. I mean I could hear it. At exactly the same moment. Fuck them both.

And then everything got fuzzy. I guess I must have dreamed that whole thing about the man. I mean, I didn’t dream the bit about meeting Robin. Because there she was, all curled up and looking cute as a bug. And there I was standing like a dimwit outside the bed. I guess I must have gotten up to get a drink or to pee. I can’t remember. Oh well, water in-water out. I crawled back to bed with Robin and snuggled up up against her. She gave me a nice little kiss and looked like she was about to drift off to sleep. Come to think of it, I was pretty tired myself.

* * *

And that was just about it. I could have spent what remained of the night with the two girls, but decided to take a quick shower and return to my hotel room instead. I didn’t want to ruin a great thing by overdoing it.

I left the girls on the verge of sleep, cuddled together in the big bed. They no longer remembered me and never would. I showered and thought about how I wanted to leave them. Heather, I knew, would love a long term affair with Robin, on her terms of course. Robin, would almost certainly bolt like a scared rabbit once she came to her senses. Left to their own devices they would probably never see each other again.

I could have fixed it either way. With a little mental push in one direction, Robin would meekly follow Heather home and become her devoted 24/7 sex slave. With a little push in the other direction, Heather would forget all about Robin and that would be the end of that. So I decided to make it a sporting proposition. I pushed them both. Heather would know she had a real shot at snaring Robin, but she’d have to work at it. And Robin would be haunted by a strong attraction to Heather and would have to work hard to break away.

When I was ready to leave I stood by the foot of the bed for a few minutes and balanced their sleeping minds to make it as close to a 50-50 thing as possible. Let the chips fall. It would be much more interesting to know how this one turned out then what the Producer did when he found himself up in Frisco. Perhaps I’d have to look these two up again some day and find out. I threw a cover over the sleeping girls and left.

The party was nearly over, the guards were gone, and so was the producer. The last guests were leaving and a cleaning crew was just starting to work. I pushed a few mental buttons to insure the girls wouldn’t be disturbed until they left on their own. Then I snagged a ride with one of the departing guests and headed into the sunset or in this case, the sunrise.

The important thing was I had finally figured out how to get the most of my powers. I simply had to pick the right women and let them play out their own fantasies. All I had to do,. . . All I should do, was to set the stage and provide the right little pushes here and there to get them on the right track. This was going to be great. The future looked so bright, I definitely had to buy some shades.