The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING !!! The following story contains descriptions of sexual encounters of an adult nature including non-consentual acts. If you are under 18, or if descriptions of acts of this nature offend you, then READ NO FURTHER! This is a work of fiction. Any relation to real or imagined incidents or to people still alive or now dead is purely coincidental.

Author’s Note:

I thought this little story up the other night and thought you might like it. Had to suspend work on the final chapters of “Love Lessons”, but will get back to work post haste.

LM

Mind Games—Part One

Susan awoke in her own bed in her own room. She still had that “half awake” head as she stretched and rolled over. The clock on the bedside table said 7:00 AM, the usual time of day that she rallied. As she crawled out of the bed she had this odd sense that something was amiss but could not put her finger on it. “Oh well,” she thought as she stood up. “Time to get ready for work.” Susan habitually slept naked and as she headed for her bathroom her long auburn hair hung down her back. She had a nice body at 22 and exercised regularly. She had nice shapely hips, a pert tight butt and perfect, she thought, grapefruit sized tits with no noticeable sag. She kept getting the feeling something wasn’t right. Putting the thought aside she took a long hot shower and got ready for the day. She went to the kitchen to put the coffee pot on and glanced at her appointment calender on the wall. “Oops,” she thought, I almost forgot my doctor’s appointment today. “Better give them a call and let them know I’m going to be there.” The phone rang once or twice and the receptionist answered. “Doctor Kline’s Office, how can I help you?” “This is Susan Fowler calling to confirm my 9:00 AM appointment,” she said. “OK, Ms. Fowler, let me just check the schedule, could you hold a minute?” The line went dead. Susan poured herself a cup of coffee while she waited. Soon the receptionist was back on the line. “I’m very sorry Ms. Fowler but your appointment was for Tuesday.” “I know, Susan said impatiently, “that’s why I’m calling.” “But Ms. Fowler, today is Wednesday, the 5th. I’m sorry but you have missed your appointment. Would you like to re-schedule?” Susan’s mouth dropped open and for a moment she was too confused to answer. “Uh....Uh,” she stammered, “no..no thank-you, I will have to call back later.” and abruptly she hung up the phone. As she stared at the calender again Susan said out loud, “I know that I left work yesterday afternoon, had an early dinner with Mitch and then came home to get a good night’s sleep. That was Monday. I know it was.” She looked at the calender once more and in the little box headed Monday, May 3rd, in her own handwriting she read, “Dinner with Mitch 6:30 PM.” “I knew it,” she muttered somewhat flustered. “That bitch at the doctor’s office must have her head up her ass!” Susan thought for a moment that this thing was angering her more than it should but she had this underlying feeling of misgiving that was scaring her; something she just couldn’t pin down. She felt silly but thought, “maybe I’ll just give Mitch a call at his office, he’ll know what’s really going on.” “Mr. Strouse’s Office,” answered Mitch’s receptionist. “Hi Mary, this is Susan. May I speak with Mitch for a minute if he isn’t too busy?” “Hold on Ms. Fowler, I’ll connect you. Are you alright,” she asked? “Sure Mary, Im fine, why?” “Oh nothing,” Mary said in a funny sort of way. Hold on.” “Where have you been,” asked her boy friend, Mitch, as soon as he came on the line? “We were all worried as hell about you.” “Come on Mitch,” Susan said. “You guys are starting to scare me.” “Scare YOU!” he said somewhat irritably. “You disappear for over 24 hours without a trace and then talk about us scaring you!” Susan slumped against the wall and slowly slid down until her firm little butt met the kitchen floor. Her skin began to crawl and she felt cold and clammy. She thought she might faint. “What?” she said weakly. “You heard me,” Mitch said, still angry. “Where the hell did you go after we parted company Monday night? I tried you at work on Tuesday morning and was told by that asshole Frank that you hadn’t bothered to check in. Hell, Susan, if you hadn’t called just now, I was going to the police.” Susan was having difficulty forming thoughts in her racing mind. She had lost a day somehow and had no idea what the hell had happened to her. This was far worse than getting too drunk and forgetting what you said the night before. “Are you alright,” she heard her boy friend ask? “Uh...yeah..I think,” she said. “I’m coming over,” Mitch said. “You just stay right there.” “No.....uh..no, Mitch, you’re busy, I’m OK, I swear. Just a little confused. I have to get into work myself and see if I still have a job.” She tried a little laugh that didn’t quite make it. Her mind began to oraganize itself again. “I’ll call you when I get settled, I promise. I love you,” she added. There was a long silence. “Alright,” Mitch replied, “but I want to see you tonight after work. No excuses, OK?” “OK,” Susan said. “I’ll see you tonight....and don’t worry, I’m alright.” “See you later,” he said and hung up. Susan pulled herself to her feet. “I still don’t know what the hell is going on but I had better get my ass to work and worry about it later,” she thought. She gulped down the last of her now luke warm coffee, grabbed her purse and headed out of the door. Her car was in the drive where she normally parked it. Everything looked normal. Nothing out of the ordinary, except she had misplaced a day of her life.

She parked her car in the garage at work and took the elevator up to the forth floor. As she walked up the hall toward her small office, she passed by an open door. As she continued on she heard a chair squeak and then an all to familiar voice said much too loudly, “where have you been,” sweet thang? “Buzz off, Frank, I haven’t got time this morning,” she said without stopping or turning. “Better go see ‘the big guy’,” he chuckled in his lewd way. “He wants to have ‘words’ with you honey butt.” She didn’t bother with a reply. It never paid to mince words with Frank Benton. He was nothing but a fat dirty minded redneck. Susan couldn’t imagine how he had gotten so far in the agency. “Well,” she thought as she walked into her office, “enough thought wasted on Frank. I had better get in to see Mr. Miller.”

She did not make a habit of being late, but Ned Miller was a very strict employer. She hoped it would go well. She really didn’t need a whole lot more pressure on her this morning. “Come!” she heard as she knocked on Ned Miller’s office door. She opened the door and stuck her head in. “Good morning, Mr. Miller, can I speak with you for a minute,” she asked plaintively? “Ah..Fowler..yes come in. I had you on my list first thing this morning.” Susan stepped through the door and closed it. Her right hand set the lock. Before her boss could say anything, Susan launched into her explanation even though she had no firm idea what her explanation was going to be. “I’m really sorry, Mr. Miller,” she began. " I don’t normally take a day off with out calling in, but yesterday was an exception. I had some personal business I just had to attend to. I know I should have called but I got so busy I just forgot until it was too late,” she rattled on. All of a sudden, she got a slight dizzy spell and then she heard someone who must have slipped up behind her unnoticed say in a voice very much like her own, “If you’ll forgive me this once, Ned, I’ll suck your cock until your ears pop. How does that sound to you big boy?” Her boss just sat there apparently in shock. The voice said, “didn’t you hear me, I said I want to suck your cock. I want to lick your hairy balls and have you cum deep in my throat.” Susan couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She quickly spun around to see who this totally off the wall woman might be. There was no one there! Susan spun back around to see her boss still sitting staring at her, a confused look on his face. “Excuse me, Fowler,” he said. Susan was ready to die she was so confused and embarrassed. She started to say that she didn’t know what had come over her but instead she heard HERSELF say, “Just lean back in that big leather chair of yours, Ned, and let little Susan have a go at that cock of yours.” She couldn’t believe this was happening to her. Totally against her will she felt herself walk around her boss’s big desk. She spun his chair around to face her and knelt on the thick carpet in front of the startled man. As she reached out and began to rub his crotch, he stammered, “I...I...I don’t know, F..F..Fowler. This doesn’t seem right.” “M..Maybe we should just forget the whole thing.” “Oh no,” Susan heard herself say. “I’ve been looking forward to this day for a long time.” Her hands reached out on their own and began to unzip the older man’s suit trousers. Her boss lurched back in his chair as she reached into his pants and fished around for his cock. “Fowler!” he cried, “What’s come over you. I don’t think..... uhhhh mmmmm.” Susan pulled out his not overly large member and began to stroke it gently. As hard as she tried to resist, she could not stop her head from leaning toward the man’s lap. With tears in her tightly closed eyes, she felt her mouth open wide and her tongue lewdly come out to lap at her now flabbergasted boss’ swelling cock. “Fowler,” he grunted, “I never imagined,” he said as he brought his hands to the back of her neck, guiding her mouth onto him. Susan tried to close her teeth together but she was powerless to do anything other than allow her boss to push her mouth onto his waiting cock. As his member entered her mouth and she tasted his musky taste she thought she would throw up. Instead she felt herself begin to get all wet between her legs. One hand moved to his thighs as her lips closed around him. The other hand strayed up under her dress and into her already soaking panties. She began to masturbate. She was mortified. Without his having to push she continued to go down on him causing his now stiff prick to pass further and further down her clenching throat. More tears formed at the corners of her tightly closed brown eyes and ran down her cheeks as her chin hit his balls and she heard him give a long loud gasp of pleasure. Susan had never given deep throat before and although she had thought about how it would feel, this was certainly not what she had dreamed about during the wee hours alone in her bed. Her mind was reeling as she felt herself begin to pump her head up and down on her gasping boss’ cock. She would suck hard on him as she pulled her head up and then open wide and ram his cock all the way to the back of her tight throat. She heard herself making low moans and lewd sucking noises as she worked on Miller. Up and down she went on him. His hips began to move with her. “God!,” she thought, “He’s fucking my mouth!” “What’s happeninnnnnggg to meeeeeeee,” her mind wailed. But she could not stop sucking and pumping. She came off him and began to lick his shaft from balls to tip. Then she ran her tongue around the sensitive head as she looked him in the eye. He was flushed and puffing and said, “don’t stop now Fowler, you’re doing just fine!” Ashamed and baffled she shut her eyes as she felt herself take out his hairy balls. She began to lap his balls like a dog. All the time her left hand was rubbing her hot wet pussy. She could feel herself getting close to orgasm even thought she had never felt worse in her life. She had never felt so helpless. She pushed one finger up her tight pussy and started fucking herself. She went back to sucking Millers cock and she stroked his shaft with her right hand at the same tempo as she fingered her pussy with her left. Her out of control body began to writhe lewdly on the carpet before her grunting boss. All of a sudden he moaned. She felt the head of his cock begin to swell in her mouth. “Oh my God!,” her mind screamed. “He’s going to cum! She desperately tried to pull her head back to get his cock out of her mouth, but instead she felt her shoulders move back as she bore down onto his now pulsing organ. Down down deep into her throat she helplessly drove his cock. With a deep grunting moan and a big fart, Miller dumped his load into Susan’s throat. She tried unsuccessful to close off her throat but she had driven him too deep into her. Wave after wave of his hot jizz fired down her throat. She could feel her tummy bulge from the volume he was pumping into her. “Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggggg,” he gasped as his cock gave one final heave. No matter how hard she tried, Susan could not raise her head off him. She felt her throat muscles contract rhythmically milking the last drops of cum from his cock. Without warning her overworked mind let go and she felt herself climax right there on the floor, her now smiling boss’ cock still deep in her pulsing throat. She croaked and moaned around his cock. Her ass bucked and rolled as she slowly pulled his cock from her mouth sucking loudly as she went. His cock came out of her mouth with a pop and she fell back on the floor, her legs spread wide and her hand still in her panties. She continued to masturbate for her boss for a minute, rubbing her pussy inside her panties as her mind rebelled. Finally she rolled onto her side, brought her knees up to her chest and just shook. Ned Miller, regaining his composure somewhat, leaned over and touching her shoulder said, “I think we can overlook your tardiness just this once Ms. Fowler.” Susan couldn’t answer. She could not look at the man. She crawled to her feet and unsteadily made her way out of his office.

Continued...