The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 14 — Addiction

Layla entered the lounge with typical flair, as she did every time Master Joe was in there. Having enjoyed the theatricality of this morning’s events with the others, she was determined to make her own impact on Master.

To that end, Layla had chosen the killer black dress for tonight. Nicknamed ‘The Weapon’, the slinky little number could cause heart attacks in mere mortals, and reduce the strongest of men to putty in her hands. Sheer stockings and her favourite Loboutins took the whole ensemble to Defcon 1.

Joe hadn’t skimped either. Fully suited and booted, he looked every inch the Master that she deserved… and needed. Sitting cross-legged on the sofa, he projected an aura of casual arrogance that meant only one thing: he had something planned for her. The thought of that alone excited and unsettled her at the same time.

“Come here, Darling, and sit down with me.” He motioned for her to join him.

She kneeled on the sofa next to Master, accidentally on purpose falling onto him, “Of course, Master.” Pressing her body even further into his, she gently stroked her cleavage, “Do you like what I’m wearing tonight?”

“Very much so. You look stunning, my dear. Like a Christmas present, waiting to be unwrapped.”

“Maybe you could do a little unwrapping now, Master?” She planted the lightest of kisses on his cheek, leaving a trace of her ruby-red lipstick on him in an attempt to keep control of the situation.

“All in good time. First, I’ve got you a present.” Joe reached behind him, and pulled out a box. It wasn’t wrapped, so Layla could instantly see what it was.

“So, Layla.” He put his closest arm around her, firmly grabbing himself a piece of ass. “Would you like to explain what these are to Jane?”

“They’re… They’re nipple rings, Master, and that’s a pump.”

“Very good. And how do they work?”

“You use the pump on your nipples, and…”

“Show me.” Joe interrupted, “On yourself.”

A nervous tension washed over Layla as she moved her dress to one side, exposing her left breast. Taking the pump out of the box, she fitted it with one of the elastic rings and put it to her nipple. A couple of squeezes of the pressure bulb later, Layla’s nipples projected lewdly into the clear plastic tube of the pump.

“With commentary please. How does it feel?”

“Like someone’s pinching my nipple. There’s a tiny bit of pain, but otherwise it feels good.

“Very nice. We should do this more often.”

She rolled the elastic ring from the pump onto her nipple, feeling it instantly tighten. Removing the pump, she showed Master the adorned nipple.

“That’s a good look for you.” Joe observed, a grin forming on his face. “I suppose you’d better do the other one, too. Finish the look off.”

“Good.” Joe continued, stroking her now erect nipples with his free hand. “I want you to wear these for me permanently from now on, to keep your nipples nice and erect for me.”

Layla stayed silent, trying to control the rising carnal tides within her. The rings left her nipples super-sensitive, and there was only one way this was going to go. She was going to need new panties in a minute, for sure.

“And when you wear these, I want you to think of me, squeezing and sucking at your nipples. Even when I’m not in the room. Do you understand?” Joe finished his question with a kiss.

“Yes… Master.” Layla bit her lip, trying to quench the need with pain. It didn’t work.

“Good. You’re looking a bit flushed. I bet you want to come right now. I can see it in your eyes. Do you? Do you want to come for me, Layla?”

“Yes, Master.” Squeezing her legs together, she mentally willed Master to let her climax.

“I thought so. I’m going to let you in a minute…”

“Thank you, Master.”

“But it’s going to cost you.” Master moved his free hand from her breasts to under her dress. “Your panties are soaked, aren’t they?”

“Yes, Master.”

“You’re going to want to replace them before we go out, aren’t you? We can’t have you going to a nice restaurant with sopping wet panties, can we?”

“Yes, Master. I mean no, Master.”

“Well here’s the deal then.” He continued to caress her under the dress. “If you do come for me now, then no replacement panties for you. You can take those off… after you’ve come… and put them in your bag, but under that dress you’ll be naked.” He leaned in further. “And that’s a short dress!”

“Please, Master…”

“Please what? Do you want to come?”

“Yes, Master”

“Well don’t let me stop you, my dear…!”

* * *

“Thank you,” Layla said as the waiter helped her to her seat. It certainly was a classy place, judging by the other diners and the prices on the menu. Feeling suddenly underdressed for the occasion, she thought back to the choice Master had given: orgasm or underwear. Knowing Master, she was surely going to regret that decision.

Master and Jane took their seats opposite, with their backs to the wall. Master had requested the corner table, knowing it afforded much more privacy than the others. “These days I prefer to see than be seen,” She’d heard him say.

“You’re welcome, Madame.” The waiter turned to Master. “Would Sir like to see the wine list?”

“Why? Are women incapable of ordering wine?” Layla almost said.

“Yes, please.” Master Joe replied, “Do you have any recommendations, though? What do you think is particularly good?”

The waiter made a suggestion, and Joe ordered a bottle.

Being at a table normally set for four, Master had sat next to Jane, and Layla opposite them. For appearance’s sake, Jane was his date for tonight. Kissing and cuddling two different women at a time in public might seem a bit improper (if only they knew). At least that’s how Master had told it. Layla had accepted that, but couldn’t help feeling more than a little jealous.

“So, Jane,” Joe started the conversation, “Enjoying your entertainment?”

Joe showed his phone to Layla. The “slave vibrator” app was running, and apparently so was the device it controlled. With his other hand, he reached under Jane’s skirt, feeling for himself the vibration through her rapidly moistening panties. Layla’s heart sank a little: why couldn’t he be doing this to HER? Why hadn’t he made her wear a slave vibrator? The tit rings kept her on edge, noticing every movement of the dress across her nipples, but it didn’t compare to the glorious submission and fullness of Gunther’s infernal vibrator. Feeling conspicuously empty by its absence, she could only watch Master’s plan unfold.

“Ye… Yes, Master.” She put her hand on top of his, and opened her legs a little wider, “Please, Master…”

“Jeez, your heart rate is through the roof! I imagine you’ll be desperate to come by now, aren’t you?”

“Hmmm” The power of speech seemed to escape her.

Layla looked around, convinced that half the restaurant would be looking by now. Nobody had noticed.

“What? Right here in the middle of this restaurant? Aren’t you afraid people will see? I tell you what. If you think you can make it to the toilet, please feel free to come in there. Layla will even go in there and give you a hand, so to speak. I know how much you girls like to go to the toilet together.” He turned to Layla. “Is that what you lot do in there, generally speaking?”

The two women stood up, and made for the toilet.

“Oh, Layla!” Joe called halfway across the room.

Layla returned to the table. Master was clearly enjoying making Jane wait.

Joe leaned forward. “She’s been running hot for a while now. You may need to quieten her down a bit.”

* * *

Bursting into the bathroom like a woman possessed, Jane quickly found an empty stall and went straight for it. Layla followed behind with far less of a frenzy. For a moment at least, the power would be hers.

By the time Layla had closed the cubicle door, Jane had already hitched her dress up, and had stuck her hand down her crotch in a vain effort to satisfy the need. She knew better: bringing herself to orgasm without Master or Layla’s permission (or help) was practically impossible these days. The craving was so powerful, though, that she could barely help herself.

“Who gave you permission to do that?” Layla snarled, reprising her natural role as domme, and loving every second. She pointed to Jane’s knickers. “Take those off. Hand them to me. You can use your hand to keep it in.” She leaned in close. “Is it vibrating? Oh yes it is. My guess is that Master is going to take you right to the brink and then switch it off. He’ll leave you hanging there like the needy slut that you are.”

“Please, Mistress!” Jane appealed for clemency, but obeyed without question.

“Good. Now let’s put them in your mouth. I don’t wanna hear another word out of you ’till we’re done.” With one hand she stuffed Jane’s mouth with the moist panties, firmly pressing her palm against Jane’s jaw to reinforce the point further. Make-up could always be re-applied later. With her other hand, she set to work with a little clitoral stimulation.

By the time Layla allowed Jane to climax, she was practically supporting her by the crotch, Jane’s legs were so weak. True to form, Master had deactivated the vibrator right on cue, but it made no difference. Nothing was going to stop the avalanche of pleasure thundering through Jane’s body. If it wasn’t for the makeshift gag, the whole restaurant may have heard. As it was, Layla only had the next cubicle to think of. Whoever was in there was certainly enjoying a good show, she thought.

* * *

Joe looked at his watch. The two of them had been in there over fifteen minutes. The first ten had obviously been rather intense, at least going by Jane’s pulse monitor. Jane’s orgasm had been strong and sustained, a testament to Layla’s skills no doubt.

Since then, though, Jane’s heart rate had dropped back to normal. Layla was obviously sans vibrator, so there was no way of telling if Jane was returning the favour.

A third woman emerged from the toilets and headed for her table. The look on her face was priceless! Joe imagined what she’d heard and grinned. She immediately started speaking to him in hushed tones, presumably telling him what she’d heard. Either she’d be disgusted by the whole affair, or she’d be taking her lucky partner straight home and ripping their clothes clean off. Joe wondered which it would be, and hoped it would be the latter.

Jane and Layla followed a few moments later, walking head-down to the table and avoiding all eye contact. The other woman clearly noticed, though, and pointed them out to her husband. From the look on the husband’s face, Joe guessed that the man would be getting some action tonight, even if it was on his own!

“Ladies…” Joe stood up as the two returned to his table. “You were gone a while. I presume your itch is thoroughly scratched.”

“Jane’s is,” Layla responded, with more than a hint of jealousy.

“Tell me all about it. Leave absolutely nothing out.”

Joe listened intently while the pair recounted their encounter in the ladies. The contrast in tone could barely be more evident. Jane spoke with blissful overtures, about how Mistress had kept her on the edge, and pushed her right over. Layla spoke with a sultry, velvety timbre: a richness designed to seduce her man and leave him apoplectic with desire. Jane might be his girlfriend for the evening in here, Joe decided, but it was Layla that was getting fucked when they got home.

* * *

“So what are you going to do once we’ve gone global?” Joe leaned against the office kitchen worktop, coffee in hand. A morning spent poring through circuit drawings and codes had fried his brain somewhat, and he was glad of the opportunity to step away for a moment.

“I don’t know.” Pete (the internet guy) answered. “I haven’t really thought about it.”

“Like hell you haven’t!” Felix intervened, grinning wildly. “I’m willing to bet you’ve got it all planned.”

“Well?” Joe took a sip from his coffee.

“Well… there is one thing.”

“Go on!” Joe and Felix pressured, almost in unison.

“Well I wanna test it out. There’s this woman at work… the other work. She’s absolutely gorgeous and has blanked me at every opportunity. I swear, she’s only interested in whoever she can use to get to the top.”

“And you wanna get on top of her, am I right?” It was Joe’s turn to grin.

“On top of her, alright. On top of the boardroom table.” Pete’s eyes glazed over as he stared into space. “With her fuckbuddy, Tim the account manager, watching.”

Raised eyebrows all round. “Bit of an arsehole, is he?”

“Is the Pope a bit of a catholic? Anyway. What about you. What plans does Joe have for when he gets THE POWER!”

“I’m heading out to a bar. Probably a nice, expensive one, full of lots of posh women. There’s something about a posh bird that really grinds my gears. I’m going to find the best looking ones in there, and take them all home. Layla, Jane and I are going to have a party, and they’re going to be the entertainment. Then I’m going to send them home with a sore arse and a blank memory. Oh, and an urge to come back every now and again for more of the same.”

“That’s all well and good, mate, but watch yourself. We don’t yet know how effective these subliminals will be. Our tests have been positive so far, but there’s bound to be some people immune to all this lot. Sam might not think so, but I have to assume it. Hope for the best, plan for the worst, as they say.”

“I’ll be careful!” Joe responded, feeling a little chided, “I don’t want to be the one who fucks it up for the rest of us.”

“That’s all I ask.” Felix smiled again, and the mood relaxed a little.

“Anyway,” Joe remembered, “You haven’t said what you’re going to do. Come on, fearless leader. Fess up!”

“Pete has his woman at work. You have your bar adventure.” Felix took a sip of his coffee, just to drag it out that bit further. “I have a list. Remember, I don’t do anything without a plan.”

Joe laughed to himself as he returned to his desk. It was true: Felix planned everything, and wouldn’t so much as eat without one. Mind you, Joe knew he had been making plans of his own these days, so he couldn’t really comment.

Logging in, he checked the traffic lights on the computer’s taskbar. It was green, indicating that no subliminals were being fed through the screen. Good. He had work to do, and didn’t want to get distracted by Felix’s mind bending. Opening up a folder, he set to work.

* * *

Two hours had passed since Joe’s return to work, and they had been particularly productive. That coffee had really helped, as had the motivation of the project’s impending fruition. Yes, he was going to be careful as Felix instructed, but he was also going to have a fucking great time. The world would soon be his oyster, and he planned to enjoy every last second of it.

In the short term, however, another coffee was in order. Joe reached for his cup, knocking it over in the process. Dammit! At least it was empty, Joe reasoned, checking the desk for any spilt liquid.

“What the…?”

Joe had noticed the reflection of the screen in the shiny desk below. In particular, he had noticed the power indicator. It was flashing, with the familiar pattern he’d set up: three blinks and a pause, three blinks and a pause. Subliminals were being fed to Joe through his monitor. Felix hadn’t mentioned anything about additional programming today, and the traffic light was still green. What the hell was going on?

There was only one explanation.

Felix was lying to the group, and secretly using the subliminals on them.

* * *

Jane strained and squirmed, testing the bonds holding her. If she had been trying to escape it would have been a futile effort: Mistress was an expert in restraint, and thorough to boot. The only things straining would achieve were putting a show on for Mistress, and making herself hotter in the process.

Mistress, for her part in all this, was naked. Even without boots or catsuits or corsets, Mistress still cut a dominant figure, and always held the balance of power between them. Jane knew that would never change, and was glad of it.

Mistress had started with a body harness: a collection of leather straps weaving their way around her torso, encircling her breasts. Two of those straps went between her legs, framing her glistening pussy but leaving it otherwise uncovered. Mistress had taken her time tightening all those straps, each one reminding her of the control she was losing, one notch at a time.

The last of those straps had been a wide leather collar, to which Mistress had fixed a chrome leash. Twice the length of a standard lead, Jane had wondered why, until Mistress had fed it between her legs as a demonstration of how she intended to use it.

An armbinder had followed next. “Say goodbye to your arms” Mistress had teased, before bringing her hands behind her back and feeding them into the leather sleeve. More leather straps around her shoulders prevented removal of the sleeve, and laces on the sleeve allowed Mistress to tighten it still further.

That had barely even covered Mistress’ plans for Jane, however. Jane wasn’t fully immobilised yet, a deliberate decision from Mistress. “Okay, dearie. We’re going for a walk. I have a little something to show you! Come on! In front of me.”

Jane quickly took her position in front of Mistress, allowing her to take the leash.

“Good.” Jane felt Mistress’ eyes boring into her from behind. “This look suits you. Now walk.”

Even without a destination, the thought of disobedience didn’t even cross Jane’s mind. As she started walking, every movement highlighted the leash against her pussy. This was going to be a long walk!

“No, no, no. Cross your legs as you walk. As I showed you before!” Mistress tugged the leash to emphasize her point, forcing a squeal and immediate improvement from Jane. “That’s better.” Mistress responded, as Jane’s new gait served to highlight the chain’s impact ever more.

Leaving the dressing room, a tug on the leash directed Jane right. At least Mistress hadn’t insisted on a dildo or butt-plug, Jane thought, as she tried to contain the rising feelings inside her. Being plugged down there with the chain pushing it in would have been ten times worse! Another tug, this time to the left, trained Jane to the stairs. Nervously, Jane took her first step down.

The sight of the front door at the base of the staircase brought chills to Jane’s spine. Would Mistress want her to go outside? In her current predicament, Jane wouldn’t be able to refuse, either physically or mentally. Surely the neighbours would see, along with any passers-by? The thought filled Jane with dread and, yet, also that strange excitement at the idea.

With each careful step down the staircase, the front door drew closer. The outside world, and the risk of exposure, loomed larger and larger in Jane’s vision as she approached the foot of the stairs. Surely Mistress wouldn’t. Remembering she was naked, and would be exposed herself. She wouldn’t want that… would she?

Jane thought about slowing down, trying to delay the inevitable, but her legs wouldn’t let her. She was a passenger in her own body, and that body was walking her towards who-knew-what on the other side of that door.

The last step.

The door loomed, completely filling Jane’s perception. She looked behind her, trying to spot Mistress’ intentions, but finding only an evil smile on her crimson lips. Pleading wouldn’t help, even if she could bring herself to do it. Disobedience would have been just as futile. Acceptance was the only solution. Acceptance that she would soon be revealing her naked self to the world. Acceptance that she would be exposing her bound body to the world. Acceptance that she was truly a slave.

When another tug directed her away from the door, Jane didn’t know whether to feel relief or disappointment. Whatever it was, it was mixed with trepidation, as she still didn’t know what Mistress had in store for her.

That question seemed to have an answer a few steps later, when Mistress instructed Jane to halt. Stood by the door to the cupboard under the stairs, Jane instantly had visions of Mistress locking her in the darkness, leaving her with only her thoughts for company. Perhaps Mistress wanted a night alone with Master? Bound and locked under the stairs, she would be in no position to argue. A strong pang of jealousy shot through Jane’s mind.

As if to reinforce the point, Mistress opened the door to the cupboard. Facing away from the door, and under no instruction to turn around, Jane could only listen as Mistress turned on the light switch and supposedly prepared the cupboard for her incarceration.

When Jane finally did turn around, instead of storage she saw stairs, leading down. Jane had never even known about a basement, never mind been in it, so this was news to her. Genuinely at a loss about what would happen next, she began her descent into the unknown.

* * *

Joe wasn’t cut out for all of this spy shit. He’d rather have been at home, enjoying the twin delights of Jane and Layla. After the other evening at home and the restaurant, he’d had sackfulls of ideas of games to play with them. Games where he always turned out the winner. Yesterday, though, had put an entirely new spin on things. If Felix was lying to the group about the subliminals, then he most probably had other plans. Those other plans would almost certainly involve having them all followed. This fool’s errand had ‘lose’ written all over it. Felix was a professional at this, for fuck’s sake!

But, needs must. The meeting with Mike was looming, and Joe had given serious thought how to lose his tail. His commute home from work had provided the inspiration, or at least the memory of commutes before all this started.

The first step was a pre-pay phone. Bought this morning and kept switched off except for one phone call, it provided a bug-free means of contacting Mike, amongst other things. All those espionage thrillers had come in useful, Joe reflected.

Jane and Layla made up the second step. Joe didn’t want them reporting his absence to Felix, whatever reason he came up with. They were easy: he just had Layla tie her up and play with Jane for a while. After that, Layla wasn’t much harder. With a willing and (un)able toy to play with, Layla could make the hours fly by, and wouldn’t even notice his absence. Granted, they might not fly by for Jane: locked in bondage and subject to whatever cruel taunts her captor could dream up, but then she would have other things to worry about.

The next step was the drive to Three Hills Railway Station. Joe knew it well: his first few years at Sat Tech had required him to commute by train. After parking near the station’s entrance, Joe bought a ticket, checked the departure screen and descended to the platform.

The next train was just over ten minutes away. The previous one had just left (perfect timing), leading to an almost deserted platform. Almost, as a solitary figure had followed Joe on to the platform. The tail? The other guy didn’t seem like a tail. He looked like a businessman, and seemed more interested in the newspaper crossword than in watching Joe.

Joe ambled down to the other end of the platform, trying to look more bored than purposeful. In reality, adrenaline was coursing through his system and his mind raced a mile a minute. The other man had stayed where he was, still (apparently) on his puzzle. The platform was beginning to fill again, as other commuters waited for the incoming train.

Three minutes.

Two minutes.

One minute.

Now.

Joe used his other secret weapon: Three Hills Station itself. On Joe’s many commutes into work he hadn’t used the main entrance but a secondary exit nearer the office. Being exit only, Joe had gambled on some lack of knowledge from his potential pursuers.

Joe ran up the second set of stairs and out of the station, never stopping or slowing down to look back. A couple of left turns out of the station convinced him that he wasn’t being followed. If he’d had a tail, he’d lost it. If.

Joe saw stage four waiting for him: a pre-booked taxi from the next town over. Joe had ordered it this morning with that single phone call. He jogged over to the front window, “Taxi for Steve?”

“Yep!”

“Nice one.” Joe got in, and gave an address in the cab’s home town. “You might want to turn round and go by West Street,” He added, “I think there’s been an accident or something round the front of the station. Traffic and people everywhere.”

“No problem, Sir.”

* * *

If Jane had been surprised at the stairs, then the sight at the bottom truly stunned her. It was a full-on bondage dungeon! Jane had known about (and experienced) Mistress’ talents in that regard, but the sight of this was captivating and terrifying in equal measure. Jane gulped, and stared slack-jawed as she took in the sight of all those sadistic-looking contraptions.

“So many toys, so little time!” Mistress taunted, clearly pleased with Jane’s response, “I’ve been so looking forward for bringing you down here. We’re going to have so much fun!”

Jane remained fixed on the spot, unable to make sense of the explosion of thoughts and emotions in her head.

“These are a bit of a relic from my career before the Rocket. I used to entertain clients down here regularly, but they hadn’t seen any use for a couple of years now.” Mistress pulled Jane closer, until she could feel breath on the back of her neck. “I was beginning to think that they would never bring pain and pleasure to another slave… until you came along.”

Jane shuddered.

“And now you’re here, we get to play with all these lovely things! Let me show you.” Mistress took her end of the chain between Jane’s legs and raised it up to a hook in the ceiling. “You’ll have to stand on your tiptoes, my dear.”

Jane strained to follow Mistress’ order. As she heard the snap of the lock, she knew that her captor would have given no slack. One quick test of her assumption confirmed that she would be on her toes for a while, made doubly difficult without her arms to balance.

Completely unable to escape, Jane watched as Mistress began her grand tour.

“This is my lovely cage. Fits one slave comfortably (quick laugh) or two at a pinch. I might have a word with Master about putting this up in our bedroom. You can sit in there and watch as we make love in our comfortable bed. Or maybe we can put it in the wardrobe, and you can just listen to us fucking all night.” Mistress stepped back to Jane, holding the black latex Slave Hood in her hands. “Would you like that? Coming out of your cage only to pleasure your Mistress and Master, and clean the house in this?”

Jane’s heart raced as she realised that was exactly what she wanted.

“You’re trembling, dear. Is it with excitement? Lust? Yearning? Have you seen something you like?”

“Please, Mistress…”

“Please, Mistress… what?”

“Please, Mistress… Can I come?”

“Come? We haven’t even started yet! Master said to keep you occupied until he returned, and said he would be very late. You’re going to have to hold it in, my needful slave. Can’t have you tired out before Master returns, can we?“

“No, Mistress.”

“Good. Now, where were we? Ah, yes. The Throne.”

Sat in one corner, on an area of raised floor, ‘The Throne’ was exactly what its title suggested. A masterpiece of mahogany and black leather, the throne could have adorned any bondage dungeon or set in the land. Even next to the superb craftsmanship of all the other fetishist-furniture, this took the grand prize for its sheer grandeur and imposition.

“Some of my favourite sessions have been on this chair.” Mistress continued, tugging at each of the range of restraints in turn as if to prove their strength. “Of course there are many options: one where I sit in there and you attend to my every whim. Maybe I’ll have you kneel in front of me, arms locked in these armrests and your collar fixed to this… Inches away from my pussy. Do you like the sound of that?”

Jane definitely liked the sound of that.

“The other is where you sit in here, and I subject you to my every whim! Of course, the chair can be made much less comfortable for that.” Proving her point, Mistress removed the leather cushion to reveal the hard wooden seat underneath, complete with two large holes for whatever evil contraptions Mistress would care to use.

A multitude of smaller holes and fixing points on the seat hinted at other possibilities. “Maybe I’ll fix a nice big vibrator on there and strap you down for the evening. Yessss… A dozen lashes with this for every time you come.” Mistress brandished a fearsome-looking whip while stepping back to her prey, “Three on each leg… and three on each breast.”

Mistress stepped right up to Jane, holding the whip right up to her nose so she could smell the black leather. With her other hand, she fondled Jane’s breast, “Do you like the sound of that, I wonder?”

“Yes… Mistress” Jane whispered, completely unable to help herself. The thought of that thrashing filled her with dread, as it should anyone. But at the same time she needed it so badly, it almost hurt not to be flogged senseless.

“Yes, I think you do.” Mistress stepped away. “The thought of me punishing you only leaves you hotter and more turned on, doesn’t it? You’re addicted aren’t you? Addicted to me, addicted to Master… Addicted to all this. In fact, I don’t even think I’d need to strap you down, would I? Even without the straps, you would sit there and take any punishment I dished out to you.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Jane didn’t think she could hold on much longer; she needed to come so much. “Please, Mistress,” She croaked, “May I…?”

“If I let you come now, will you sit on that chair and take your lashes that the complete slave that you are?”

“YES, Mistress! Yesss!” She didn’t even have to think about it.

“You’re addicted, aren’t you?

Mistress hesitated. It was the first time Jane had ever seen her do so, but then she had other things on her mind at the moment. “Then do it. Come for me right now!”

The dam broke.

* * *

The meeting place was a bar, something Joe was quite happy with. It wasn’t one he’d been in before, but their single malt collection was adequate. He ordered himself a double and sat in a quiet corner to wait for Mike.

Joe grew restless at first, and then nervous. Mike’s proposed time had come and gone. Half an hour passed. Then another. Nursing one drink for an hour wasn’t his style, but he didn’t want too much before the meet. What the fuck had happened to Mike?

Joe had Mike’s number, programmed into his new phone. He considered phoning him. What if they’d got to him, though? Phoning Mike might give his location to Felix and his cronies. He could still plead ignorance about the meet if asked: it would have just been a friendly pint. Better not risk it, though, especially after losing the tails. Half an hour more, Joe decided, and he’d get out of there.

The half-hour passed, and still no Mike. What the fuck had happened to him? Felix must have got to him. SHIT! If they had Mike, they could know about the meet. It was time to get out of there. Resolving to find out what had happened, Joe made for the exit.