The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 3 — Induction

“You look delicious today.”

At Jane’s invitation, Joe entered and locked the door behind him. His mind was in a frenzy: an intoxicating mix of adrenaline and testosterone racing through his system. In the front room, he pushed her firmly against the wall, pressing his body against hers.

“I can’t stop thinking about you.”

“Thank you, Master. I’ve been thinking about you ever since the other night in the kitchen. I’ve been dreaming about you too.”

“I’ll bet you have. Tell me about it.”

“I’ve been dreaming about serving you. You ruled me as my master. You were kind and gentle with me when I was good, and punished me when I was bad.”

“And have you been bad today?”

* * *

“Yes, Master. I had... naughty thoughts about you. About dressing up like this, and giving myself to you. I needed to have you, Master. Not just in my pussy, but also in my mouth, and even in my behind.”

“Oh God yes. Tell me more.” He caressed her neck with his mouth, and explored her hips with his hands.

“I’ve been dreaming about you again. Dreaming of feeling you inside me. I’ve been needing it. It’s been getting stronger. I need to serve you, and to have you fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard.”

“There’s time. Keep going. I want you to strip for me.” Joe sat down on the sofa, Jane stood in front of him, in between his legs. There was barely a foot between their two heaving chests.

The now-discarded robe hit the floor. “I just got this lingerie. I don’t know what you like, but I thought you’d like this. I wanted to show myself off to you. In this...” She undid her bra, “And out of it.” She held her breasts in her hands and presented them. “Do you like my breasts, Master?”

“I love your breasts. Let me suck your nipples.” She leaned closer to him, and let her breasts dangle into his face. She leaned against his shoulders to steady herself, and he caressed her hips, and let his hands travel further south.

“Oh.” She groaned. “Master, that’s it. Please use me. I need you to fuck me. I need you to fill me.” She undid his fly and took his member into her hands. “I need this inside me. I need to wrap myself around this.

Keeping his dick in her hands Jane’s head went down and she gave his fully erect dick the lightest of kisses. Again steadying herself by leaning against him, she stood up, but her head stayed close to his. Maintaining eye contact with Joe, she playfully asked “Would Master like to remove my panties, so I can please him?”

Joe obliged, sliding the black panties down Jane’s legs. Jane stepped out of them and made a show of bending over to pick them up. Settling on Joe’s lap, she lowered her pussy onto his achingly hard shaft. Their bodies moved in unison, their pace quickening to a shared climax.

Joe slumped, satisfied. But for Jane this apparently wasn’t the end of the encounter. She crouched down by his feet, and took Joe’s now sticky member into her mouth, licking and cleaning it with her tongue. Joe smiled, part from the physical pleasure of having his cock cleaned in such a fashion, and partly from the knowledge that this was to be the first of many such encounters. Within less than a minute she had cleaned his member entirely with her tongue, leaving it rock hard again!

“Yesss...” was all that Joe could manage, and all that Jane needed, as she took the erection into her mouth and sealed her lips round it. His eyes firmly closed in the throes of passion; he grabbed her hair and guided her onto his cock. She responded by sucking even harder, twisting her tongue around to maximise his pleasure. When he came for the second time, it was in her mouth, and she dutifully swallowed every last drop of his fluids.

This time Joe was definitely satisfied, and at least for the moment had no more to give. He motioned for her to join him on the sofa, and she laid her weary body next to his. For the next few minutes they laid there enjoying the feeling of contact and post-coital bliss, and building up the energy to make it up the stairs and go to bed.

* * *

Joe found himself in an office. Well it least it was a room kitted out like an office, with Dilbert-style cubicles and bland beige everywhere. However there were no windows, giving the office the feel of an underground bunker. Furthermore, rather disturbingly, Joe had no idea of how he got there. He remembered sleeping at Jane’s place, having a bit of fun with her (at night and again the morning after) and then having a shower. He also remembered going back to his own place and getting changed. He started to wonder how this was so, but the arrival of Felix answered that question for him. “Joe, you made it!”

“Yeah. I can’t remember how I got here though.”

“Yes I know. I told you we had put some protocols in the subliminals we gave you to protect the project. This is one of them. You can’t give away our location if you don’t know where it is. Don’t worry. You’ll be able to find your way home automatically.”

“It is a bit disorienting though.”

“I know, and I apologise. You’ll get used to it after a while. These guys have gone through the same routine and they’ve told me.” A murmur round the room signalled agreement. “Listen. I want to introduce you to some colleagues working on the project. Over there’s Paul. He’s one of our internet guys.”

“Hi, Paul. Pleased to meet you.”

“And you.”

“This one here’s Mike. He handles our computer systems, including security and encryption. Keeps prying eyes (and keyboards) away. These two are Big Dave and Pete.”

“Big Dave?”

“To separate him from Little Dave. He’s not here yet. These are both cable television. You’ll be working with them a lot. This is Joe. Dan’s… replacement.”

The other guys suddenly went silent. A tense, uncomfortable moment passed.

“Anyway,” (pointing to a number of doors), “Toilets are over there. Kitchen’s over there. Meeting room’s over there. That over there’s a changing and shower room. We have a kettle, a microwave and a fridge if you want to bring stuff in. Your desk is over there mate. Any questions?”

“Nope” (Apart from “Could you repeat all of that please?” The information dump was a bit overwhelming.)

“Oh. Nearly forgot...” Felix reached into his pocket and pulled out a bank card and a piece of paper, handing them to Joe. “There’s fifty grand on here. Should keep you going for a while, but we do top it up when it gets low. The PIN’s on that piece of paper, along with details on accessing the online banking. A couple of things though.”

Joe took the card, his mind blown a little at the prospect of all that money just being handed to him so easily. “Go on.”

“That’s for buying supplies for the project. You can also buy what you want for Jane. You know, lingerie, nurse’s uniform, handcuffs,” (Raised eyebrow), “Anything you like! Again I don’t want to attract attention to the project, so no spending ten grand in lap dancing bars or anything like that. No transferring the money to your own account. No using the account to pay off your bills. No using your own computer to access the account. No getting stuff delivered to your home address. Use the one on that paper. If you want cash that’s fine. Essentially, I want there to be no traceable financial link between you and that card. You’ll also notice that it’s not your name on the card...”

“Oh yes. Mr. S Bishop.” Joe noticed. “You couldn’t resist the chess references could you?”

“No. There’s also a Mr. Knight, Big Dave and Pete over there are Mr White and Mr Black respectively. Mike over there is Mr. Castle and I’m Mr. King. I thought you might appreciate that. A little touch I thought of after watching Reservoir Dogs.”

“We’re not robbing a jewelry warehouse are we?” Joe asked, half joking. A diamond heist would probably be a breeze compared to this!

“I wasn’t planning on it. Not this week, anyway! Ah yes, the computer stuff.” He turned to face Mike, “Did you sort out his login?”

“Yeah.” Mike handed over a piece of paper with a login and password. “You’ll need to change the passcode on your first login. Make it a strong one please: at least 20 random characters: letters, numbers and symbols. Upper and lower case letters. No birthdays, family members, girlfriends, dogs, cats, iguanas. Don’t worry about memorizing it. Once you’ve entered a random passcode, the computers are set up to subliminally reinforce it in your memory during your first use. You won’t remember it while you’re not working for Felix. Again this is to make sure you can’t give passcodes away, or otherwise use them against us.”

“You’ve said that before haven’t you?” Joe grinned. “No problem. At least I know you lot are serious about security!”

Felix interrupted. “I know. It might be a bit paranoid but that goes with the territory. I’d rather be a bit paranoid and come out of this the other end safe than be lax and get arrested or worse.”

“Worse?”

“There’s a whole host of people that would kill for the tech we’re developing here, either to stop us or to control it themselves. We’re not playing here, you know.”

“I know. I’m just surprised how far you’ve taken it.”

“It is a bit much to take in at once I admit. OK. Once you’ve got your login details sorted, spend a bit of time going over the schematics for the device we’ve got for television signals so far, you know the ones we used on you.” He produced a small device from one of the desks and showed it to Joe. “This is one of them. We call it a pod. This is for controlling one television at a time. You’ll be doing the same think on a network-wide basis, but more later on that. We control it with a USB dongle into here, and that we can program with a laptop. As you can imagine we protect this as well. The input is encrypted, but once we’ve got your password sorted out you’ll be able to access it.”

“Understood.”

“So...” Felix’s smile returned as he changed the subject. “How have you been getting on with Jane? Has she been making you comfortable?”

“Very. Your subliminals definitely seem to work. Assuming she’s not a plant that is!”

“Now who’s paranoid?” Felix laughed. “You’re learning! No she’s not a plant. She’s under the influence of the subliminals, and so will do whatever you want.”

“Speaking of that. We’re not going to be here all day are we? I’ve made some plans for later, if you know what I mean.”

“Don’t worry. I don’t tend to go on that whole ‘hours worked’ approach. You’re here to do a job of work, after which you go home and forget about it.”

“Nice one. I need to be home before seven, so I’d better be gone by…” Joe stopped as he realized he didn’t know how long it would take to get home.

“I’d allow an hour or so to get home. For getting into the office I’ve said 90 minutes on the subliminals. I’ve added in some counter-surveillance techniques to your routine so that anyone following loses you before you arrive here. The risks are lower on your way home, as they shouldn’t know where to start, so you can take a more direct route.”

“Fair enough. “ This was like being in a bloody spy movie! ”Well I suppose I’d better get on with it!”

Joe sat at his desk and followed the instructions. It was weird, knowing that he was being subjected to these subliminals, but not knowing what they were. Still he trusted Felix. Or at least he thought he did. Damn paranoia. He had to stop analyzing everything: he would go crazy otherwise!

The pod seemed simple enough. Input and output for the TV signal, an extra input from the USB, a small battery and a printed circuit board housing the memory and processing. The pod was essentially an adaptor for a SCART or HDMI cable, depending on which was required, and took its power from the unit connected to.

It was a neat little package, Joe had to admit, but larger than a credit card and would be noticed in the bundle of wires behind a TV set. Part of Joe’s task would be to try and get this small enough so that it could be placed inside somebody’s existing set-top box (be it satellite, cable, DVD etc) and so would only be found by a professional opening it up. If he was going to do that, Joe thought, he would have to change the input from USB to wireless. Part of the problem would be to do this while keeping the pod undetected.

After about an hour, the computer told him he was done. It was a good job, because Joe needed a drink! The other guys seemed to be congregating around the coffee pot, including a few that Joe hadn’t met yet. He hadn’t even noticed them come in. “Must have been engrossed in the induction” thought Joe, before deciding to join them.

Felix again took the lead. “Sorry, Joe. I should introduce you. This is Joe, Dan’s replacement. And these three are Chris, Frank and Little Dave. Between them they’ve got the smart phone and tablet market sewn up. You’ve already met Mike I think.”

Whoever thought of the name Little Dave had a sense of humour, Joe mused. He was absolutely massive! “Sorry. Just smart phones? Not normal ones?”

“We only use visual subliminals.” Chris explained, “Audio ones don’t work apparently. Plus the older phones aren’t powerful enough to program for subliminal images.”

“Ah. Fair enough”

Mike offered Joe a coffee. “So how was your induction then Joe? Feeling the urge to act like a chicken?”

“Don’t mind him,” Felix interrupted. “Mind control humour. Gets old fast though.”

“Sorry. Couldn’t resist.” Mike replied, with a playful grin.

“It was fine thanks. Apparently I’m feeling the urge to slap Mike when he makes bad jokes. Did you put that in Felix?” The group relaxed as it became clear that Joe could take a joke.

“Really?” John asked. “Cos I thought you were feeling the urge to give me all your money and make me cups of coffee all day!”

“Well yes, but they’re going to be really strong cups of coffee. With three sugars.”

“That’s how I like it!”

“And chilli powder.”

“Even better!” They all laughed a little. Some of the group returned to their desks. Felix, Chris and Joe remained.

“Changing the subject,” Felix interjected, “You two up to much tonight?”

“I was thinking of a threesome with my two lovely ladies.” Chris replied, relishing the thought, “I’ve got them cleaning the house in nothing but high heels and a smile. I’ve also got them winding each other up, making each other hornier. By the time I get back I’ll be practically ravaged. Or at least that’s the plan.”

“Nice. What about you, Joe?”

“I was thinking of a night out clubbing with Jane followed by a good portion of sex. That should do it!”

“Yes, I imagine it will.”

“And you? Will you be blessing the harem with your presence?”

“Harem? Well I suppose you could call it that. How many concubines does a harem make? Anyway. You’ve met Maria. Maria and her friends have a little show planned for me.”

“Is this the kind of fun that ends with you under a pile of naked womanhood?”

“At the risk of repeating myself, yes I imagine it will!” They all laughed.

“It’s time, Felix.” Mike interjected, a broad smile on his face, before leaving the office.

“Oh yes. I didn’t realise it was that late!” Felix looked at his watch. “Joe. Over here. Sit down on that chair. Everybody! It’s time!”

“What’s going on? Joe asked, with a mix of curiosity and trepidation.

The sudden noise startled Joe. It took him second or so to figure it out, but soon realised it was music. Tainted Love. Marilyn Manson’s version, to be precise. Somebody had apparently brought in a CD player. Joe sat down as directed, in a chair next to an open area of the office.

The door opened, and Mike returned, escorting a young woman. Joe instantly grasped the situation: she was a stripper, probably controlled by the subliminals. She was obviously made up in the style of a goth: her flawless alabaster skin punctuated by purple lipstick and eyeliner, her long, lustrous hair dyed black and her nails the same colour.

The theme continued with a long black leather coat, but that was quickly removed on entry to the office. Underneath was much more interesting. A black PVC bra and hot pants made up the majority of her attire, set off with a number of silver spikes protruding from the trim. Continuing down, a pair of torn fishnet stockings could be seen above the top of her black knee high boots. The boots themselves were a fetishists dream: black leather, lined with rows of shiny silver buckles and raised by platform soles and killer six inch heels.

The song continued, and the woman strutted slowly towards Joe. A crowd had gathered around to watch the proceedings, and the audience was proving a little embarrassing for their victim.

She danced slowly in front of him for a moment, making sure he caught a glimpse of every angle of her body. Her cleavage was impressive, but the view of her ass even more so. The shiny shorts framing her butt cheeks perfectly. The woman saw this appreciation in Joe, and emphasized her assets.

She continued, moving closer and closer to Joe. Bending over, she leant on his thighs, keeping her legs straight. Joe lost himself in her milky white breasts, encased as they were by the bra. She leant in, moving closer so she could whisper in his ear “So what is your name, handsome?”

“Joe,” He replied, still acutely aware of his audience, who were still watching and cheering.

“I’m your starting present, Joe. My name’s Carla.” She danced in front of him for a short while, taking every opportunity to give Joe a good view of her cleavage and ass. Her style of movement chimed in perfectly with the music:

She turned round and sat on his lap, grinding behind against his crotch. Her scent was… well the best description for it would be spicy, and accompanied by the unmistakable aroma of leather and rubber. Reaching behind herself, she found his hands and brought them up to her breasts. “We’re not in a strip club now. You can touch me wherever you want.”

“Oh yes.” Joe muttered under his breath.

Keeping hold of Joe’s hands, she guided one of them down to her crotch. “I want you to fuck me,” She said, partly for the benefit of the crowd, “Fuck me hard. I wanna to feel your hard cock inside my cunt. I want you to do nasty things to me.” She stood up for a moment. “Come on. Let’s get these jeans off.” She removed his shoes and set to work on his fly.

Joe grunted. His mind was willing, but his body wasn’t able. By now he should have been fully erect, but for some reason he wasn’t. Perhaps it was the audience. Perhaps it was the shock of the whole situation. Perhaps it was fatigue after the numerous encounters with Jane recently.

Whatever the reason, Carla was continuing. In slow, deliberate movements, Carla’s bra and shorts were removed and discarded. She was pierced underneath them both: rings through each of her nipples and another through her clitoris. Those sorts of piercings had always turned Joe on: a sign of a kinkier nature in the strippers he’d encountered. He’d also seen them in stories and on websites, and they never failed to excite him. There were no stirrings this time, though. No sign of an erection from Joe.

By now the audience had noticed, and the cheers had turned into jeers. “Been a bit too busy have you, mate?” was heard from one side of the room while “Can’t rise to the occasion, eh?” was heard from the other. “Happens to us all, mate!” was heard from a third, and “Anybody got any Viagra?” from another. Joe stared in horror as his humiliation, and the lap dance continued.

“Bastards!” Shouted Joe, “You fucking bastards!”

That only served to amuse the audience further. The jeers continued for a moment before the song started to end.

As the end of the song came, a little help came in the form of Felix. “Don’t worry, mate. This is all part of the ritual.” He interrupted, amused but trying to regain control of the situation, “It’s from the induction routine. You can’t get hard during that song. As soon as it ends you’ll be back to normal mate.”

Proving his point a new song started. Evanescence’s “Bring Me To Life” Joe identified, also noting the corny joke. His thoughts quickly turned elsewhere, though, as the blood flow returned to his loins and his erection returned with a vengeance. A cheer erupted from the crowd, but Joe barely heard it. He was on autopilot now.

As if making up for lost time, Joe thrust into her for all he was worth. She was already moist from the build up, but his sheer ferocity overwhelmed her. “Fuck yeah,” She cried out, her voice rising a few octaves. “Fuck… Fuckin’…” She became less coherent as she approached her climax, but her volume never diminished. Within moments words had given way to incomprehensible noises as the moment took her to sexual bliss.

Joe was no more coherent. He had almost gone silent after regaining his prowess, his erection seemingly appearing at the expense of his voice. The need for release was growing now. It had been growing before but with no outlet. Now he was just trying to make himself last a few more moments. He didn’t want to start late and finish early. That wasn’t proving to be a problem though, as Carla seemed to be climaxing now. Mind you she’d had a head start.

Carla’s orgasm lasted just long enough to include Joe’s. Their sexual energy spent, Carla collapsed into Joe’s arms and kissed him softly. “You were fucking brilliant, Joe. I haven’t had a shag like that in ages!”

“Thanks,” Replied Joe. It seemed like the thing to say. “You’re pretty damn hot yourself!”

If Joe had forgotten about his audience after getting his mojo back, then he was quickly reminded by the return of the cheering. Joe suddenly felt extremely self-conscious, sat there with his trousers around his ankles and his erection rapidly retreating. After Carla stood up from his lap, he put his trousers back on and stood up. He was furious about the practical joke that had just been played on him. He’d seen men being brought out onto the stage for lap dances at stag parties before, usually after enough drinks to put their dicks to sleep, but never deliberately putting the mockers on it!

Also, now that he thought of it, Carla had obviously had obviously been turned by the pod devices. Controlling a person’s mind for actual sex was ethically dubious enough, but for a joke? These guys were seriously fucked up morally. Sociopathic would be a good word to describe it. This must be a result of being able to control people in that fashion: you lose the ability to tell right from wrong. Somehow, though, Joe didn’t apply this principle to himself. He could kind of see it in others, but his mind quickly passed on to something else. He didn’t think it odd either that he continued working on the project after discovering the pathology it could induce in its architects.

The rest of the afternoon, or at least most of it, passed without major incident. Joe continued studying the systems that the group was using to deliver the subliminal messages, and control all their gadgets. Carla stayed in the office, visiting each of the men in turn to offer her services. She must have been programmed as a sexual servant as a further payment in kind for those working on the screen. Many times during the afternoon Joe looked over his screen to find one of them at their desks, with that look on their face you only get during sex. Some of the time Carla couldn’t be seen, but was obviously underneath the desk. Other times she could clearly be seen, her bare breasts jiggling up and down as she was fucked from behind by a horny computer technician. After each one had finished she would stand up and casually walk over to the next, still covered with the juices from the last. Sometimes one of them would tell her to clean herself up before starting with them, but not always. Something about the blasé attitude to Carla’s presence and actions disturbed Joe, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it.

Carla, for her part, was loving every minute of it. This was a regular occurrence for her, happening roughly once a month. The rest of the time she was a sexually repressed neurochemistry student at the university, doing research with Doctor Bryant. She spent most of her month looking forward for the one weekend where should let her hair down, dress up and party with the guys. It had got to the state that she could masturbate herself into oblivion just in anticipation of the coming weekend, she was that excited about it. She didn’t always remember what she’d done, but she knew she’d enjoyed herself. The couple of days where her body ached all over were ample sacrifice for the freedom and feeling of satisfied bliss that those weekends gave her.

Back in the office, the afternoon wore on. Apart from the obvious distraction provided by Carla, the team carried on with their work quietly and trying not to watch everybody else’s turn. There was a lot of work to be done, and Joe got the distinct impression that they were on a tight deadline. Either that or hard work had also been programmed into their psyche by the pods and their subliminal tricks.

As the afternoon drew into evening and the other men left, Felix asked Joe to join him. “OK, mate. You wanted to know about the Sleep command last night, after Maria’s performance.”

“Oh yeah. That was something else, wasn’t it?”

“Indeed. The sleep program doesn’t come directly from the subliminals, but they are related. Once we’ve induced a person with the subliminals, they are obviously ready to obey commands from us. We get them to learn and practice self-hypnosis: breathing and relaxation techniques, and so on. Tips to increase self-confidence and motivation. It’s a good system, actually. We get them to record their own hypnosis tape, using prompts from their computer. That way they trust their hypnosis so much more. They remember one set, the self-confidence and so on, but forget the submissive stuff as soon as they’ve recorded it. Simon—you haven’t met him yet, has put together some great voice analysis and facial recognition software to control their induction. It really is out of this world, what he can do. He can even get the computer to measure pupil size from the webcam while they’re recording.” He motioned Carla to join them “Hello, my pretty! Why don’t you sit down over here? That’s a good girl.”

The barely clad and physically drained girl sat down on the chair that Felix had pulled up. Her hair and make-up were all over the place, and she reeked of sweat and sex, but she was still smiling. An innocent and beguiling smile that belied her carnal activities of the last few hours. Even now there was no attempt at modesty, although that would have been superfluous at this point.

“OK, Carla. Just rest your head against me. That’s it. Sleep.”

With that her entire body went limp. She settled into her slumber.

“Good girl. You know what to do. I am your Master, so you know you can trust me. You know that you want to please me. I want you to concentrate on the sound of my voice. Just imagine the sound of my voice taking you deeper and deeper into your sleep. You’re feeling more and more relaxed with every word. I say. More and more relaxed, into a deeper and deeper sleep. More and more relaxed. More and more relaxed. That’s great. Deeper and deeper. Good girl. How relaxed are you feeling Carla, on a scale of one to ten?”

“Eight, Master.”

“Good girl, Carla. I’m going to continue talking, Carla. I want you to feel even more relaxed, even more asleep. Going to nine. More and more relaxed. To ten. More and more relaxed. That’s a good girl, Carla.

“In a moment I’m going to wake you up. You’re going to feel refreshed for your sleep, and happy to serve me further. Aren’t you, Carla?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good girl. And when you wake up, I want you to imagine that your breasts are incredibly sensitive. Even the feel of clothes on your skin will arouse you. Feeling your breasts with your hands, or rubbing your breasts against somebody else will feel fantastic. Either of us touching, feeling or groping your breasts will be able to bring you to orgasm. You will be able to bring yourself close to orgasm just by masturbating with your breasts, just as you would if you were fingering your pussy, but you need the touch of your Master to orgasm. And you need to orgasm. You won’t be able to leave your breasts alone. If you couldn’t touch your breasts then you would need someone to touch them for you. Your Master can touch your breasts for you, but only if you’re a good girl. Do you understand, Carla?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good girl. Now I want you to wake up. As I said you’re going to feel refreshed after your sleep. I’m going to count you down from your ten in relaxation. By the time I reach zero you will be fully awake and refreshed. Do you understand, Carla?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good girl. OK. Ten. Nine. Your starting to wake up. Eight, Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three, you’re feeling more alert and refreshed. Two. You’re almost there now. Almost ready to wake up. One. Waking up now. And zero. You’re feeling wide awake and fully refreshed. How are you, Carla?”

“I’m fine thanks Master. I’m naked. Did you have a good time with me Master? I hope I was good for you.”

“You were perfect, dear. You were a very good girl. Your clothes are over there. If you put them on, we’ll be off shortly.”

“Yes, Master.” She replied. She bent over to pick up her clothes, if they could be described as such. Even after watching her for most of the afternoon, servicing one man after another, Joe couldn’t get used to her nonchalance about walking around the office naked, and watching her bend over could still stir a reaction in him. He was a man after all!

Picking up her clothes one by one, Carla held them to her chest for a second to help her carry them. Instantly she felt that familiar jolt of electricity that signalled a touch in her most sensitive of places. Only this time it was from her breasts, and the intensity was much higher than she would normally expect. It felt like her nerve endings were in overdrive. It felt good though. Actually it felt great. It felt like Carla could bring herself to orgasm just by playing with her breasts. But she had been given an order by her master: to get dressed. Playing with her breasts would have to wait.

By the time that Carla had finished getting dressed, she was clearly perturbed. The feel of the PVC bra felt uncomfortable to her, like it was constraining her. The pleasure she had felt when touching herself, even accidentally, had been replaced by a prickly feeling where the fabric touched her breasts. As she fidgeted inside her bra, trying to get comfortable, the touch of her hands sent waves of pleasure through her. But the covering felt no better for it.

“What’s the matter, my dear?” Carla’s master had clearly noticed the problem. Maybe he would be able to help.

“It’s my top, Master. It feels uncomfortable on my breasts.”

“Oh dear!” Felix’s reply was dripping with sarcasm. “Come over here. Sit on my knee and we’ll see what we can do.”

“Yes, Master.” She sat on his knee, but couldn’t stop herself from playing with her breasts.

“Now you must stop playing with your breasts, dear. Put your hands behind your back. Cross your wrists.”

Complying with his instruction, Carla felt Felix bind something around her wrists, and relaxed. At least she couldn’t disobey his order now, no matter how uncomfortable her top felt.

“Good girl. Would it help if I removed your top?”

“Yes, Master. It feels uncomfortable.”

“There you go,” Felix indulged his charge, unbuckling the bra and removing it from her breasts. Carla sighed as her breasts’ new found freedom sent a wave of elation through her body. “That’s better isn’t it?” He cupped one of her breasts, carressing it and playing with the ring with his fingers.”

Carla was too distracted to answer. The waves of elation and pleasure were coming thick and fast now, as Master played with her breasts. They were so sensitive! If her own touch could excite her, then the touch of another could set her on fire! Each Touch from Master was like… Well it was like having her pussy played with, or like playing with a vibrator. Her eyes closed, Carla arched her back and pushed her chest out, pressing her sensitive tits into Master’s hand. Master’s touch became more assertive, harder, rougher. The sensations grew in intensity and frequency. Carla began to whimper as the sensations built up in her. “Please, Master. I… I… Please may I cum?”

“Yes you may.”

After allowing Carla her climax, Felix used the sleep command to remove the afternoon’s suggestions and return Carla to her earlier state.

“How are you now, Carla?”

Joe noted the repetition of that line from the previous session. It must be some sort of script that Felix used to make his target feel comfortable.

“I’m fine thanks Master. I have my hands tied behind my back. Was I naughty Master?”

“No, not at all! You were perfect, my dear. A very good girl.” He replied, untying her hands. “Just put your top and coat back on dear, and wait for me out in the reception, I’ll be with you shortly.”

The two men watched Carla leave the way she’d come in. Felix turned to Joe. “So that’s it really. I’m sure you’re familiar with the clichés, ‘Look into my eyes’ and ‘Follow the swinging watch’. This isn’t that different from all that lot. Except in this case we train the subject to hypnotise themselves. They do all the hard work in their own time, and we just help provide the motivation. Much more efficient that way.”

“Mmmmm.” Joe was exploring possibilities in his head.

“Well mate, it’s almost six. You said you had to be gone by about now.”

“Is that the time? Yeah, I’d better get sorted.”

“Before you go, I need you to do something at Sat Tech for me during the week. The first part of your work over there.”

“No problem. What is it?”

“I need you to get to know your systems. Even more than you do now. We have to figure out a way to get our messages added to their feed. Also, whatever we put in there has to remain undetected. As I understand it, Sat Tech’s systems are modular, so replacing one of the modules is my first thought. If you’ve got any other ideas though I’d be happy to hear them.”

“I’ll have a think about that. But I have thought of something already. I suppose that whatever we put in we’re going to have to control remotely. We do have a number of machines set up to access the internet, for diagnostics generally. We also have normal internet access for email and so on. We have guys in there all the time to sort out new kit, or carry out upgrades. If we can get a module with internet access into the building, past the EM shielding and close to our module, we can use Wi-Fi between the two. After that it’s a simple job for our internet man to keep control while keeping us at arm’s length and undetected as you say.”

“Sounds good. I would prefer to keep the module hidden as well.”

“Definitely.”

“So there’s EM shielding then? What’s that for, to stop hackers?”

“Not particularly. We’re right next to a bunch of satellite dishes, so we get a lot of EM noise from them, apart from all the other noise that you get whizzing around the place nowadays.”

“Ah right. We didn’t have any plans for EM shielding. I didn’t realize that it was required. I’ll have a word with our supplier.”

“There’s no need. I know where the shielding is. The primary shielding is the boxes around the modules. They’re reinforced with a steel mesh. They’ve also put mesh in the external walls and in each floors. That’s in addition to any reinforcement you might have in the concrete for structural purposes.”

“No I didn’t mean that. If he’s been holding out on me then we need to have words.”

“Ah.” Joe didn’t know how to respond to the implied threat.

“But there’s no need to concern yourself with that. Anyway. I’ve got a trio of fillies at home who are just dying to show me their wares. That reminds me. How are you getting on with Jane?”

“She’s fucking hot! If this goes on too much longer, I won’t be able to walk!”

“I know. It’s terrible isn’t it?” They both laughed. “It gets worse.”

“How?”

“I know you’re a bit of a regular with a certain lap dancer, Layla.”

“Well. Erm…”

“There’s no need to be coy with me mate. I’ve done my research on you remember. You go to The Pocket Rocket Club every month after payday and always go for the same dancer. Well we have our subliminal gadgets hooked up to her TV and internet. She’s primed and ready for your delectation. Same code phrase as before. Just don’t go fucking her in the club and getting you both noticed. Play it cool, but she’s yours.”

A grin started to appear on Joe’s face. “Really? That’s interesting. We may have to stop by the club in that case!”

“You were going to do that already weren’t you?”

“You can see right through me can’t you!”

“Indeed. One more thing.”

“This is like Christmas and my birthday at once! Go on.”

“When you turn Layla, ask her about her previous work.”

“What was that then?”

“I’m not telling you.” Felix grinned widely. “I don’t want to spoil the surprise. See you later. Have fun!”