The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 5 — Education

“Thank you,” Joe said as the girl put the cup of tea down on the table.

“Don’t mention it,” She replied as she walked away. She was good looking, striking, it had to be admitted, but not what Joe expected for the companion of the brains behind this conspiracy. For a start off, she was normally dressed!

After a phone call to Felix on Sunday, Joe had managed to arrange a meeting with Sam, their mutual friend. With a bit of luck Joe would peel one or two of the layers from this mystery. Joe had driven over to Sam’s house after work the next day.

Sam’s house was pretty close to the university where he worked. Sam never did like driving, and cycled everywhere he could. Joe noted that he’d been given the address and remembered how to get there. Joe supposed that there was probably no need for secrecy if nothing related to the subliminals was kept here.

“So how’ve you been anyway? Felix tells me you’re still at the university.”

“Yeah that’s right. Well I’m back there anyway. After we all finished undergrad I went to Cambridge to do my doctorate. Then I found out about the research post back here and thought why not? I’ve been back here three years now.”

“Nice one. Enjoying the university life still?”

“There is something to be said for it. I’m not sure I could go for all that corporate culture nonsense. In business my team wouldn’t be able to devote any of our time to developing half the stuff we’re working on at the moment. The second a project turned out to be unsuccessful, any business would have to cancel it right away. At least in academia it’s generally accepted that even failures have merit, as they teach us about what doesn’t work, as well as what does.”

“Very true.”

“Very liberating as well. So how about you? Felix tells me you’re working for one of the satellite television companies.”

“Sat Tech, it’s called. We’re involved with the transmission of television signals up to the satellites, and also some of the satellite software control. I’m currently doing day to day maintenance on the satellite uplink feeders.”

“You made good use of your degree then. Electronics wasn’t it?”

“Hmm. Not as much as I’d like at the moment. Ii was considering leaving Sat Tech until all this started. Things seem to be going a bit stale over there at the moment.”

“I know. Felix said he’d see to that a couple of weeks ago, before you joined us.”

“What? Why? What do you mean?”

“Oh, you didn’t know,” Sam shifted uncomfortably in his seat, “We knew you were working hard at Sat Tech. According to Felix you were pulling twelve hour days at that place, and then heading straight for a pub after that.”

“Well I was. But my boss reduced my duties. Took me off of the more problem-solving aspects and left me with just the maintenance. I thought they were looking to outsource my work or something.”

“I don’t know if I should be telling you this, but you should know. Felix arranged your reduction in workload. He used the subliminals on the management at your company. I don’t know all the details: I leave that sort of thing to Felix. If he’s done his job right you should be on the same wage though. The idea was to give you time to do your work for us while you’re over there.”

“Oh,” Joe was dumbfounded. Every time he thought he’d got the measure of this conspiracy he found out something new! “So you lot got me my demotion. Have I been part of your plan for a while?”

“Don’t be angry! We didn’t do it to make your life worse or harder in any way. You weren’t demoted. That implies less in the way of financial reward. You were just freed up for other tasks. Bearing in mind the rest of what we’ve done for you, I think you’re better off on balance.”

That was true, Joe had to admit to himself. He couldn’t really argue with Sam’s reasoning either. If Joe was to do everything required to distribute the subliminals, then he would need much more time and energy to do so than he’d had with his old job. That was one of the things annoying him though. The cold hard logic of Felix’s plan was very hard to dispute. Joe supposed it was more the lack of consultation with him that was more annoying. It wasn’t that Felix had got his duties reduced, more that Felix had done it and let Joe think his life was going nowhere.

“I’m not angry. Well I am pissed off a little bit, but I’ll get over it. Is there anything else I should know?”

“Probably. I can’t think of it at the moment though. Oh yes there is!” Sam grinned, “The tequila thing! Felix reminded me about that the other day. I’d completely forgotten about that!”

“I’ll bet you have,” Joe laughed, “One shot of tequila and you practically turned green! I thought you were going to throw up right there and then!”

“So did I! Vile stuff that tequila. Never touched a drop since.”

“I don’t blame you! I’m more of a whisky man myself.”

“I don’t tend to go for spirits. Don’t drink much to be honest with you. It’s hard to enjoy it when you know what it’s doing to your neurochemistry.”

“To be fair I enjoy it because of what it’s doing to my neurochemistry,” Joe quipped, “No, I know what you mean. I don’t drink nearly as much as I used to. Can’t handle it for a start.”

“That’ll happen. Unless you become a full blown alcoholic, your brain loses its tolerance to alcohol with age.”

“Yes, I imagine so.”

“So, changing the subject, what did you want to see me for anyway?”

Joe leaned forward. “Well it’s obvious really. I wanted to ask you about the subliminals.”

* * *

“Milk and sugar?” Layla asked, feeling much more normal in her ‘day’ clothes. The second she and Jane had arrived at her home, Layla had gone to get changed out of the school uniform from last night. Mind you, her current attire was designed to be no less provocative, consisting of a leather pencil skirt, her favourite black corset and a scandalously unbuttoned blouse. Jane would be able to see her black lace bra under the thin white blouse: a deliberate ploy. Black stockings, perilously stilletoed boots and her trademark immaculate make-up completed an ensemble designed to exude authority. Layla was on the hunt this morning, over coffee, and Jane was the prey.

“Milk, no sugar,” Jane replied, trying not to look in the obvious direction, but seemingly captivated by the display “This is a lovely house you’ve got. I could get lost in all those bedrooms!”

“I know.” Layla responded. She was more interested in her new house-guest than the building, but if Jane wanted to dance around, that was fine too. Besides, she hadn’t seen anything yet. “It needs a bit of work. Well, a lot really, but I love it here.”

“Thanks.” Jane said as Layla brought the coffee over and sat down. She clearly didn’t know what to say.

Layla, on the other hand, did. “So how did you meet Master?” Layla asked, deliberately changing the subject.

Jane looked into her coffee, trying to avoid eye contact (and that cleavage). “Sorry? Oh, he lives next door to me.”

“I know that. I mean, how did you meet your Master?” Layla emphasized.

Layla listened as Jane recounted her experiences with Joe. The man had cast a spell over Jane (she wasn’t the only one). Just hearing about the restaurant had set her juices flowing, and explained why Jane had been so ready for their encounter at the club. Master was a man after her own heart, and deserved everything both she and Jane had to offer. That thought brought an idea to her mind.

“So, did you enjoy dressing up in that rubber for him? Parading round like a little sex doll, and cleaning him with your breasts?”

“So much!” Jane admitted, apparently unable to leave out any detail. “Wearing that outfit, it felt like I was made for him.”

Layla knew exactly what she meant. Even now, seducing Jane with no Master in sight, he was still there in her mind. Sex with Jane would please Master almost as much as herself, but it sounded like what she had in mind would please him even more. “I bet you felt so hot, thinking of Master. What you would do for him, and what he would do to you.”

Jane bit her lip. She could barely get the word out. “Yesss.”

“Just giving yourself to the moment entirely.”

“Yes”

“And the same with me last night. Feeling me between your legs. Joe… Master’s not here, so you can be completely honest with me.”

Jane’s legs parted a little. “Yes. You were very…”

“I know,” Layla joked, trying to lighten the mood. “And the sex? Was that your first time, with a woman?”

“Yes, it was the first time. It was so…” Jane didn’t have the words for it. “I wished it would never end.”

“I know what you mean about that. I could have stopped there all night, if it wasn’t for Master. But he’s at work now, and we have all the time we need.”

Jane remained silent. Her hand had slipped under the table.

Layla moved her chair round to the same side of the table, and put her hand on Jane’s. Jane felt so clean; so fresh, as though she had only just showered. Bringing the hand further up towards Jane’s crotch, Layla knew her prey was hooked. “You know,” she whispered in Jane’s ear, “Sex with a woman: it’s not like with a man. It’s much, much more tender, and so much more satisfying. He’s done in minutes. We can take hours if we want to. You’re imagining it now, aren’t you?”

Jane breathed in deeply. “Yesss.” Memories of last night raced through her mind. The sensation of Layla’s tongue inside her. The uncontrollable climax as Layla had expertly pushed every button Jane had. The security that came with Master’s knowledge and consent to their liaison. The thrill of knowing he was watching them. The feeling it was so… so… right. Without Master here now, it seemed a little off, but Layla was so attractive, and completely irresistible.

“So why imagine it?” Layla went in for the kill.

* * *

Sam sipped his tea. “What do you want to know about the subliminals?”

“Everything. How they work, what their strengths and limitations are, and so on. In words of one syllable or less please!”

“What has Felix told you?”

“That subliminals work. I’ve seen that for myself now. That there’s a chemical that makes them work, that you’ve been developing. That it was based on something Felix found over in the States from many years ago. The sixties I think. Once you’ve got that all set up, you have the women hypnotise themselves into submitting completely to us.”

“Ok, fair enough. I’ll have to tell you about the mind first, though, so you can appreciate what the chemicals and subliminals do to it. What you have to remember is that there are two parts of the mind, the conscious part and the unconscious part. The conscious part is what you think about on a day to day basis. It’s the bit of your mind that you know about, doing the analysis, feeling emotions and so on. There’s a lot of varying opinion out there, but the general consensus is that this takes up less than ten percent of the brain. Quite a lot less, depending on who you talk to.

“The unconscious mind is a lot more interesting. While your conscious mind is going ‘Ra ra ra look at me!’ your unconscious mind is doing all the hard work. That’s the real power behind the throne. It does all the boring jobs like regulating your breathing, heart rate, digestion and so on, but it does so much more than that. It also deals with automatic learned behaviour. The sort of things that you can do automatically, without even thinking about it.”

“Is that like driving? I often find that I can drive for long distances, and when I arrive I can’t even remember the journey.”

“Yes and no. If you’re talking about what Felix has done to you for security purposes then that’s more a result of our work. If you’re talking in general then yes that’s exactly what I mean. Another example that we use in my lectures is knitting.”

“Knitting?”

“Yeah. If you watch someone who’s been knitting their whole life then it’s automatic to them. They barely have to look at what they’re doing, and they don’t have to think about it. When my Gran used to knit she could have a conversation with anyone, and just carry on with her needles. It was like breathing to her. This is the same thing.

“However, there are two methods of knitting, both of which are mutually exclusive. People generally learn one or the other. If you try and teach someone the other type of knitting, then they use the same parts of the brain as when they’re learning anything new. The hand movements feel forced and awkward. After time, new neural connections form and they find it easier. Over even more time these connections keep getting formed and the behaviour becomes automatic. We call this ‘Neural Plasticity’.”

“OK. Like plasticity in steel you mean?”

“What’s that?”

“Do you remember your A level physics? You have stress and strain. Stress is the amount of tension you have in a wire divided by the cross sectional area. Strain is the elongation of the wire when you apply the load. When you have elasticity you stretch the wire and it returns to its original state. The strain is proportional to the stress, which is Hooke’s Law. When you go past a certain point the structure of the wire changes and the wire doesn’t go all the way back when you let go. It stays permanently deformed. That’s plastic behaviour. That’s why if you coil wires for household appliances, after a while you’ll get kinks in them.”

“Ah, got you. Yeah that’s a good analogy. Rather than the level of stress, though, in the case of the brain it would be repetition of actions. Hmm, I wonder if I can use that in my lectures...”

“Anyway...”

“Sorry. Anyway, a person’s moral centres are pretty much the same thing. It’s a different part of the brain but the same principle applies. You learn your morals generally from your parents during the normal developmental cycle, and any changes to that take time. But you can make changes to that. Sorry for going a bit dark but Nazi Germany is a prime example of this. Over time the Germans were gradually persuaded not to value certain kinds of human life. It didn’t happen overnight. Yes the Nazis were exploiting latent fears and uncertainties at the time, but they still managed to redraw that line in the sand. Repetition is the key when it comes to these things.

“The chemicals work by increasing the rate at which neural plasticity occurs within the brain. There’s various ways in which the chemicals do this, but suffice to say they are pretty technical and specialised. “

“I can believe that.”

“So when you have increased plasticity, the brain makes neural connections quicker. You can learn things at an increased rate. New things become automatic a lot more easily. Actions, ideas, morals.”

“Fair enough. There’s one thing I don’t understand though.”

“Go on.”

“You’ve said that the drug... What do you call it by the way?”

“We don’t have a name for it. I haven’t set up a marketing department yet. I call it a plasticity enhancer.”

“OK. You’ve said that this plasticity enhancer enables the brain to make neural connections faster than it otherwise would. How does this translate to the subliminals? Surely if subliminal messaging worked before, even over a longer timescale, then it would already be in use.”

“Good question. There are three parts to that. Firstly, the general idea of having a message flash across the screen for a millisecond... That doesn’t work. Never has, never will. What you want is a moving message. One of the great functions of the subconscious mind is to look for moving objects while we’re concentrating on something else. Like if you’re crossing the street thinking about something, your subconscious mind is the part looking out for traffic heading your way. It’s a product of evolution. While you’re out hunting for your food, your subconscious is making sure you’re not something else’s meal. Your subconscious is very much a product of your evolution, and self-preservation is a big part of that. There’s no natural reason for flashing messages, so our brain hasn’t evolved enough to process that.”

“Oh I get it. Moving messages work better than static ones. So how do you hide these moving messages? Surely they would be visible if we knew what to look for, and then they’d be useless.”

“Did you ever see the film ‘Predator’?”

“Yes. With the invisible alien... Ah you’re using distortion of the picture to generate your text. Nice. That would be pretty difficult to detect I’ll give you that. I suppose if you make the text bold enough and moving you could see that against a moving background. It might be visible to the viewer against a static background though.”

“It’s more your department than mine, but I’m told that your pod detects when the background is not suitable, and switches off the messages.”

That could be true, Joe thought. Despite having seen the inside of a pod, he didn’t know about how the signals were added, he just knew which modules were there to add the subliminals. Joe had assumed that adding the messages was merely a process of superposition on the signal. The method Sam was talking about would include converting the signal into picture form, changing the picture, and converting back for the output. That was a lot of processing to do, and would make miniaturisation difficult. But not impossible these days.

“Sorry. Zoned off there a bit. Just thinking about how to make that work on the pod.”

“Ah, yes. As I said, it’s more your department than mine.”

“So what’s the second part then?”

“This bit is more my department. I mentioned that the plasticity enhancer allows the brain to make neural connections faster. It also makes the process more automatic and less voluntary. In normal use the brain ‘chooses’ to make these neural connections. It has so much capacity and has to prioritise the important connections to make. We help it along by increasing the capacity, and also stimulating the parts of the brain that see the subliminals over the background. That has the effect of pushing the subliminals to the front of the queue.”

“Would that also stop you from automatically believing the programme you’re watching?”

“What do you mean?”

“From what I understand, your plasticity enhancer will make you believe and remember everything you learn. If you’re watching a movie, won’t you end up believing the plot is real? I imagine that putting the subliminals to the front of the queue would solve that problem.”

“Oh I see. Unintended learning. I hadn’t thought of it before, but yes, I suppose it would. I’ll have to look into that.”

That last comment made Joe particularly smug. It wasn’t often that Joe got one over on Sam, so when he did, he enjoyed it.

* * *

“Oh my god!” Jane exclaimed, unable to believe her eyes. “I’ve never even seen so much clothing in one place, outside of a shop, never mind…”.

The sight that had greeted her was truly breathtaking. Wardrobe after wardrobe full of the most outrageous outfits Jane had ever seen. A few of the outfits were of leather or more traditional fabrics, but the vast majority were latex. Without their shine they did lose a bit of their power, but as Jane had learned recently, when polished up, they were pure sex.

Jane felt the contrast with her current situation. After a mindblowing encounter in Layla’s bed, Layla had suggested they don’t get dressed back in their normal clothes yet, and that she had ‘one or two other items’ she could try on. She must have been missing a ‘hundred’ from that sentence. “So, how many outfits do you have here?”

“Never enough!” Layla answered jovially. “A girl’s gotta have a hobby, you know!”

“I know, but… How do you even afford this lot?”

“I don’t, generally. Before I worked at the club, I used to entertain clients on a more personal level. Part of the deal was that they would pay for the outfits, and we would wear them while... you know.”

Jane could guess. “They must have been rich, if they could afford to buy you this lot.”

“Very.” Layla smiled. “People with big wallets and a need for discretion… and the odd spanking!”

Jane caught sight of Layla’s grin and laughed, feeling more at ease with her host. “Does that come as part of the service?”

“You don’t know the half of it, dearie. Now which one shall we put you in?”

“This one?” Jane suggested, pointing to a skimpy parody of a police uniform. She remembered the look on Master’s face when he saw her in that pink latex. He had wanted to eat her up and she had loved every second. The thought of dressing up again for him had brought a rush of excitement as soon as Layla had suggested it. “Maybe we could play Cops and Robbers,” Giggling as she spotted the handcuffs, “And he could use these on me!”

“Maybe…” Layla took her time considering, before pulling out two dresses. “How about…?”

Jane’s jaw dropped “You’ve got to be kidding!”

“Not at all, dearie!” Layla laughed. “He won’t be able to resist us in these. We’ll certainly give him a show!”

“You’re not wrong!” Jane steeled herself. It had been practically inevitable since she had walked in here, but her courage needed a little work. She breathed in, “Let’s do it!”

* * *

“OK, and the third part?” Joe continued his questioning. “You mentioned three parts.”

“Apologies, but I have to go a bit technical here.” Sam put his tea down. “There is a part of the brain called the Anterior Cingulate Cortex. This helps connect the left and right parts of the brain, but it also performs what we call an error-checking function. It basically monitors the sensory input for conflict. If I told you that your name was Susan and you ate 14 raw onions a day, the ACC would be the first to flag up that this does not match what you already know. Some people think that it suggests corrective actions; some think that it merely flags it up for analysis elsewhere in the brain. As far as I’m concerned it could be either.

“We have added a chemical to the mix that slows this part of the brain down. This is the bit that I developed to deal with some of the problems from the American trials. The molecules of this chemical have a natural coalescent frequency of about 18.5kHz, which is right at the edge of the range of human hearing. If you send out an audio signal at this frequency the chemical starts bonding with the Anterior Cingulate Cortex and the error checking function is suppressed. The subject starts believing what the subliminal messages are telling them and the plasticity enhancer makes the messages stick. Switch off the signal and the bonds loosen; the error checking function returns. This way you’re not left with a population of mindless simpletons who believe absolutely everything they see and hear.”

“I’m not sure about that last bit. Have you seen our TV lately?” Joe quipped, “So you can generate a signal at 18.5kHz quite easily on your standard TV, which goes up to 20kHz. Something which could be added to a TV signal, for example.”

“Exactly. Just switch that on at the same time. It only works with the chemical though. I call it our truth serum, because with it, everything you hear is the truth.”

“I think I get it now. So you’re saying that you’ve invented a drug that can allow, even force, people to learn new things at a vastly increased rate. And you can also turn off the part of the brain that registers that the subliminals may be wrong.”

“Yes. Well I developed it anyway, based on the previous compounds used in the sixties.”

“That would be one of the biggest inventions of this century, surely? You could make an absolute fortune doing that, couldn’t you? Even without the error checking suppression thing.”

“If it were released then yes, I could. But there are complications.”

“What like?”

“Imagine for a second that you’re a tinpot dictator in some third world dictatorship. Some drug comes along which can give its users increased learning capabilities, and allows you to influence their way of thinking. Do you a: invest your nation’s money in the drug to improve the lot of your citizens, b: give the drug to a selected few who can line your pockets or c: use the drug on your population and make them totally subservient to you? No I want to make it so that everyone can benefit from this, without anybody using it to enslave others”

“You mean absolute power corrupting absolutely? Bearing in mind that we’re already on option C, then aren’t we already on the wrong side of that line?”

“Unfortunately yes, but you, Felix and the rest are a means to an end. Personally I don’t have the resources and skills to undertake such a massive task, so I have to employ people who do. Plus, Felix brought this to me in the first place, so he already knows about it. Besides, I would rather that a small group of people are in control of this, and we’re in control of them.”

“You mean with the subliminals you’re using on us?”

“Precisely.”

“So why has everyone involved turned into sex-crazed maniacs then? If you and Felix are that in control of us, surely we wouldn’t be like that. You should see them... us. Hell I’m not innocent in any of this. If anything it’s made us worse!”

“The control isn’t absolute. I could add subliminals to say that you won’t try and take over the whole world, but I couldn’t guarantee it. So I’d rather have people whose needs can be, well, managed.”

“You mean, using pervs and giving them hot women to play with? I don’t know whether to be thankful or insulted!”

“I didn’t think of it like that,” Sam laughed, surprised, “You weren’t a perv before were you? No I created pervs, as you call them. Easier to handle that way. Even with absolute control and sleeping with as many women as you wanted, how many could you get through, in a day? In a year? In a life time? Believe me, it’s a much lower number than you would affect if you wanted to start a war or take over the world. It’s a numbers game.”

“Oh I get it. While we’re busy getting our rocks off we’re not starting wars and killing people, or subjugating entire countries. Does that actually work though, or is that just the theory?”

“Just the theory I’m afraid. You lot are the lab rats in this particular experiment.” Sam had a sly grin on his face for this one.

“Highly intelligent, highly sexed lab rats I’m sure. That’ a bit of a gamble isn’t it? I mean you can’t be sure that we won’t end up as murderous bastards subjugating the planet. Even with the pervifying machine you’ve got, you’re relying on your technology to overcome any latent megalomania we might have.”

“I suppose,” Sam shifted in his seat, “There are no guarantees of anything in my line of work, but I’ve stacked the odds as much as I can. With the precautions I’ve taken, the potential benefits for the world are enormous, and outweigh the risks.”

“So let me get this straight. You want me to believe that this a noble cause? We’re doing this to make the world a better place, and not just get lots of money and women?”

“Something like that. If I wanted to make you believe, then I could, remember. I’d rather you came to that conclusion yourself though. Just in case you were wondering, I’ve used the enhancer and subliminals on myself aswell. Same with Felix. I don’t want either of us to turn into monsters either.”

That bit did actually reassure Joe. At least he knew what rulebook the masters of his universe were playing by. Hell, at least there WAS a rulebook. It also put them on the same level as him, and he knew he wasn’t just a pawn in his game. They were all in it together.

“So that means, that girl...” Joe started putting two and two together, and liking the answer.

“Nicola? Yes she’s under the influence and yes, I am having my wicked way with her. She’s a student at the university.”

“Well I was getting a bit worried! She seemed a bit... normally dressed, to be some sort of sex slave.”

“You were expecting something else? A French maid’s outfit perhaps? Answering the door naked? No I’m not into all that. You can rest assured that I get my fix, though,” Sam laughed.

To be fair that did tally with Joe’s experience of Sam, all prim and proper. Not at all ostentatious. “Let me guess. The cleverest girl in your class?”

Felix smiled. “Her insights were inspired. She’s helped me with a lot of my research on the subject.”

“In more ways than one, I bet!” Joe joked. A grandfather clock in the hall chimed the hour. Joe looked at his watch. “Bloody hell is that the time? I didn’t realise I’d been here so long! Well I’ll leave you and Nicola to, err, sort out your fix!” Joe stood up and started to put his coat on. “One last question before I go, though. If you didn’t have the truth serum and signal, turning off the error checking suppression, would the subliminals work?”

“Not nearly as well. The subliminals often conflict with what the brain already knows. The neural connections would be made, but the subject would know that they were wrong while those connections are being made. It would be like being addicted to cigarettes. You know that what your body craves is wrong, but you do it anyway. This would be orders of magnitudes worse. The internal conflict would be horrendous. This is what led to problems back in the American trials.”

“Oh yeah, I can see how that would happen. Right, mate, I’ll see you later. Thanks for that. It was... enlightening. If you want to meet up for a pint or a chat, just give me a call.”

Travelling home, Joe thought about what Sam had said. The possibilities with these plasticity enhancers would be endless, if Sam was honest about their ulterior motives. Joe had to admit that it was plausible. If anyone could develop a chemical like this, then Sam could, and Sam had always been the academic type. He would be more interested in the potential of the enhancer to make the world a better place than he would the opportunities for getting laid. At least that’s what Joe thought.

Something did bother Joe though. If Sam did have altruistic reasons for doing this, then why couldn’t he have told Joe that from the beginning? Didn’t they trust him to do the right thing? Mind, if they had told him, what would he have done? Would he have succumbed to temptation? That Sam and Felix had apparently used it on themselves suggested that they didn’t trust themselves with this power, never mind other people. That thought comforted Joe.

Turning his thoughts to more pleasurable matters, Joe remembered what was waiting for him when he returned home. He had been in his usual rush on his way out to work, but he had remembered Felix’s advice. A few days ago, Felix had suggested that it would be worth asking about Layla’s previous job. Felix had asked about it this morning, but didn’t ask for an answer straight away. “Surprise me,” He instructed Layla on his way out.

“I’ll have to stop by my house, Master, pick a few things up.”

“Not a problem. I’ve got to run an errand after work so I should be back around seven-ish. Jane, give Layla a hand. I’m sure you’ll want to help her please me this evening too.”

As he pulled into his street, Joe wondered what the surprise would be. The look in Felix’s eyes when he mentioned it signified that it could potentially be very fun indeed. His curiosity was piqued even more when he pulled up to his house to find the curtains drawn, and twitching as if somebody had just peered through.

Crossing the threshold of his house, he was presented by the stunning sight of Layla, leaning against the stair balustrade. Resplendent in a latex catsuit, gleaming in obsidian black, she looked absolutely ravishing. Over the catsuit was a black leather corset, over which her latex-covered breasts spilled out, and pair of knee high black boots with impossibly high heels. Her hair was combed back into a harsh ponytail, and she was made up in full seductress mode, with blood red lipstick and black eyeliner. “Good evening, Master. So good to see you.”

“Good to see you, my dear. I take it this is my surprise. If so, then I like. I like very much.”

“Not quite, Master. Your surprise is in the lounge. I’m just the welcome party.”

“And I’ve never felt so welcome,” He said as he put his arms round her, groping her behind.

“Mmmmmm,” Layla melted at the touch of her Master. Part of it was an act to please and tease him, but there was definitely a part of her that revelled in the feel of his hand through that latex.

Joe pulled her closer, grabbing her with his free hand, and kissed her. A long, lingering kiss that immediately brought his member to life. He had a soft spot for latex, or should that be a hard spot?

“So my surprise is in there, you say? I can’t wait! Shall we?”

“Why not?” Jane replied. As Joe walked into the room and was greeted by the magnificent view of his Jane on the floor, Layla continued, “So you wanted to know what I used to do. Well I think the technical term is...”

“Dominatrix,” Joe interrupted, barely able to contain his excitement, “You used be a domme.”