The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Games

by Gingerxxx

Chapter 8 — Manipulation

Gunther made a concerted attempt to regain his faculties as he rang the items through the till. The two slave dildos were included, now on buy one get one free. He also explained what he would require for each subject. Layla had also picked out two pairs of latex stockings and some boots in Jane’s size, and so Gunther added them to the bill. “That’ll be nine hundred and forty five please.”

“No problem,” Joe started counting out the cash, “Oh, I almost forgot. Which aisle are your butt plugs on?”

“Over there. Which size are you after?”

“To tell you the truth, I’m not sure. Layla, what size do you reckon I should get for Jane?”

“The small one would be best, Master. It’s usually best if you work up on these things.”

“Understandable. Now, what about you? What size should I get you? Bear in mind what you told me – it’s for reminding a slave of her status; not for comfort. I also want you to tell me the truth.”

Layla had planned on going for a smaller plug, to minimise the discomfort and to try and maintain a modicum of control over the situation. Plus if she had a small one and could easily get it in, she would still be able to maintain an air of superiority over her partner in submission. It was petty, she knew, but every little victory mattered. So when Master ordered her to choose an appropriate one, and not to lie, it was almost as bitter a blow as being made to wear one in the first place! She tried to mentally damn the Master, but that wasn’t happening either.

The plugs had been positioned in order of size. The smallest, which Layla had chosen for Jane, was on the left. But the plug that was calling to her now was two to the right of that. It was almost as if that one was more “real” than the others; like it was a solid object compared to photos of the others. The plug was calling out to her; beckoning to her, and as much as she wanted to, she couldn’t ignore it. With a reluctant look clearly displayed on her face, Layla silently pointed to a plug.

“Well you don’t mess around, do you, dear?” Joe smiled, “Now you know what I’m going to ask you to do next, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master.”

“And what is that?”

“You want me to put it in now, don’t you?”

“You know; you and I are beginning to see eye to eye. Gunther, mate, could you pass us a bottle of lube please? Just add it to the bill.”

“No problem. There you go.”

“Thanks, mate. You know what to do, Layla.”

Layla set to work, applying the lubricant liberally to the black rubber. The embarrassment was at maximum now, as the knowledge of what would happen next taunted her. Finally, she could put the moment off no longer. After wiping her hands on a paper towel, Layla unbuckled the belt, unzipped her leather trousers and slid them down. She couldn’t lower them all the way; the boots were in the way for that. But she could lower them enough to expose her peachy butt cheeks, and confirm that she had gone without any underwear today.

Inserting it herself, with the two men watching, was probably more humiliating than if one of them had been helping her. Instead, she could feel two sets of eyes boring into her as the black plastic started to part her cheeks. A soft moan escaped her lips. Part from the stretching caused by the plug, and part by the sheer humiliation... and arousal... of the situation. As the widest part went in the moan became a fully-fledged groan, through gritted teeth. And then... And then it was in!

Once the widest part was done the rest was (relatively) easy. She could definitely feel it in there. She hadn’t lied when she’d said you can’t forget about it. It felt filling, for want of a better word, but not stretching or painful. The same wouldn’t be said when it came to remove it later.

She took a moment to catch her breath, and work up her courage, and then turned round to face her audience. She looked every inch the damsel in distress now; topless, her face covered in dried tears and running mascara, her breasts covered in drying cum, her trousers round her ankles and a big fat butt plug inside her. The shame was overwhelming, but more than that was the feeling that Master was punishing her. For what she had no idea, but the idea of having displeased Master felt worse than the shame of public humiliation.

“Good girl. Now pull your trousers up and button your blouse. I’ll just pay up and it’s over to your place.”

“Yes, Master.”

After Joe had settled up, he and Layla returned to their car. Although it could barely be seen under her white blouse, Layla felt incredibly self-conscious about the drying cum on her chest. She was sure that someone could see it, especially as the blouse was so thin. She tried to rush back to the car, but Master was having none of it. He was strolling back, and with their arms linked, she could go no faster.

After what seemed like an eternity to Layla, they reached Joe’s parked car. Joe made a bit of a show of looking for his keys, just to tease her a little further.

Once in the car, Layla didn’t waste any time. “Please, Master. What was that punishment for?”

“Oh, my dear. That wasn’t punishment. That was a test. And you passed, with flying colours!”

“A test, Master?”

“Yes. I already knew that you’d submitted to me. But everything so far has been on your terms: the stripping in the club, dominating Jane. Even the three in a bed porno session we had the other day was down to you, apparently. I just wanted to take you out of your comfort zone; see how you behaved.”

“I see, Master.”

“Cheer up, dear. You passed!”

“Yes, Master.”

A moment. Layla found herself gazing at Joe.

“Please, Master?”

“Yes, dear?”

“Can I clean this off my chest now, please?”

“I tell you what. You can take of your blouse and use those wet wipes to clean it off, but if you do, you don’t put the blouse back on. You can travel back to your place topless.”

“But Master, I’ll be seen!”

“Well you’ll be directing. You’ll have to take us back through some quiet roads. Either that or you can leave it on and get a shower when you get home.”

Layla considered her options. There was no option, really. Safely encased in the car, no one could see under her blouse. There was no need to sort it out now. She could wait until she got home. So why was she taking off her blouse? Master wouldn’t let her put it back on. Even without looking, she could feel Master’s gaze boring into her.

“I see you’ve gone with the clean option. I can’t say I blame you.”

“Please, Master, let me put it back on. I’ll be seen!”

“I know. You made your choice, though!”

“Please, Master!”

“No! If you ask again, I’ll make you take those trousers off aswell! You can feel your bare cheeks against the upholstery. Do you want that?”

“No, Master.”

“Good. Now I can’t gag you, as I need directions to your place. Are you going to behave yourself? Or do we need to take your trousers off too?”

“I’ll be good, Master.”

“Good, now let’s be going.”

* * *

Joe steered the car down a country lane. Overgrown bushes lined the route on both sides, and there was barely enough width for one vehicle; never mind two. Layla was definitely right when she said this place was out of the way. Despite being less than ten miles out of the city, the country had come up on them very quickly.

“Just there, Master. The black gates.”

Joe pulled the car up at a small post next to the gates. It had a numeric keypad and a call button.

“Five, nine, five, zero, Master.”

Joe entered the code and the gates quietly opened. Joe had to admit he was impressed, “Keeps the riff-raff out, I guess. I suppose you wouldn’t want any neighbours peeking through the windows and seeing you and Lord Fortesque or whatever!”

“Yes, Master,” She wasn’t in a talkative mood.

The house itself was surprisingly large, if in need of a little attention. Layla had been bought it several years ago, by a particularly wealthy (not to mention corrupt and sometimes kinky) client. The man had paid for the house in cash, no doubt from the backhanders and missing money he was now in jail for. The man had insisted that the house be registered in Layla’s name, for (il)legal reasons, and she wasn’t going to argue.

The main building was flanked by two smaller ones, one a set of stables and the other a garage. Neither was in a fit state to be used; not without a bit of restoration work anyway. Off to one side, a tractor stood, decaying into a pile of rust and flat tyres. “Make that a lot of restoration work,” Joe thought to himself.

Joe appreciated Layla’s half naked form as she unlocked the door and led him into her house. Her tight leather trousers framed her ass perfectly, and were only just this side of obscene. Layla was well aware of this, and swayed dramatically as she walked. It was almost as though the chance to show herself off had put her in a good mood again!

The inside of the house was much better cared for than the outside. Layla had obviously spent her money on this part of the estate, fitting it out. The clack of Layla’s high-heeled boots echoed through the hall as she walked towards the kitchen. “Would you like a coffee while I take a shower, Master?”

“Please, yes.” Joe replied, looking through the house like a prospective buyer. Through the open doors in the hall, Joe could make out a front room, a study/library and the kitchen at the back. Joe followed Layla towards the latter, where she was putting the kettle on. On his way, he saw two more closed doors; still hiding what was behind them.

Joe admired the back garden for a moment. It was huge, and in much better shape than the front. The mix of high walls, bushes and trees also provided a good sense of privacy.

“I’m kind of working my way through the house, Master. It’s been a project of mine for a couple of years now,” Layla passed him the coffee, “Please, make yourself comfortable. The lounge is just through there. I’ll be back down in a few minutes.”

The lounge was fairly normal, from the black leather sofas to the rug in front of the fireplace to the TV in the corner. All very normal, thought Joe, struggling to unite this picture with that of the stripping dominatrix he’d known up to now. Just out of curiosity, he looked behind the TV to see if he could spot the ‘pod’ used for adding the subliminals to the signal. To his surprise, he couldn’t see it, despite knowing what he was looking for. Felix’s guy was either very good at covering his tracks, or the device had been removed. It didn’t matter now in any case. He sat down on the sofa, put his coffee on the table next to him, and contemplated his next move.

After what seemed like an eternity, Layla reappeared. It was immediately obvious what was on her mind. Wearing nothing but a silk babydoll nightdress and matching pair of panties, she flaunted herself in front of Joe, doing a little dance in front of him. Bending over in front of him, she made sure he got a good look at her pendulous breasts, “Do you like what you see, Master?”

“Very much so.”

“It turned me on sooo much when you made me please Gunther,” She pushed her breasts together, offering them up to Joe, “When he was fucking these, I imagined it was you fucking me... Master.”

Climbing onto Joe, Layla pressed her body against his in all the right places. Joe leaned back into the sofa, closely followed by Layla. Her back arched, pressing her crotch into his while presenting her barely covered breasts beautifully to her master. Layla still had the power to seduce, but her clarity and composure had given way to the power of her lustful needs.

“Not yet, Layla!” Joe pushed Layla off, using every last ounce of his self control, “I told you I have things to do today. Show me round the house, and then we’ll see.”

Layla resumed her tour of the house with extreme reluctance, but at least it was a chance to continue seducing her Master. The study/library turned out to be both, with masses of books lining two of the walls, and a grand wooden desk by the window. The black leather chair and computer hinted at the fact that the room also doubled as her office. The fourth wall was taken by a Chesterfield and small table, with desk lamp. A small stereo had also been put by the table, along with a small pile of CDs.

Going upstairs, Joe took another moment to enjoy Layla, this time in her babydoll. How could anyone ever get tired of that? He resisted the temptation to give her buttocks a quick squeeze. He was worried about setting her off again, and besides, there would be time for that later.

On entering the first bedroom, Joe realised that he’d seen this before. This was the room on Layla’s video, where she had started to dominate Jane. Joe smiled as he made the connection, remembering that video, and Jane’s subsequent submission.

It had to be noted, also, that Layla’s bed was massive; even bigger than a king size. The scale of it hadn’t come off in the video, but Joe imagined that he would easily be able get Layla, Jane and himself in it comfortably. As he mused that it would probably come in useful later on, a number of scenarios crossed his mind, and he grinned like a schoolboy.

The floor also housed a bathroom and another three bedrooms. The first two bedrooms were pretty standard, to be fair. Beds, wardrobes, nothing out of the usual. The same could not be said for the last bedroom, though. The fact that this one was locked gave an impression that this would be somewhat unusual, but Joe wasn’t prepared for what he found.

It was practically a walk-in closet! At least three full racks of clothing, predominantly fetish gear of some description, were lined up against one wall, with two large chests of drawers on another. Layla opened some of the drawers revealing first a vast array of underwear, and then a selection of dildoes and other similar toys.

“Jane wasn’t wrong when she said you had a lot of clothes.”

“No. Master,” She replied seductively, picking out the schoolgirl outfit she normally wore at the club, “Do you remember me in this?”

“Oh, yes. How could I forget?”

“Or this?” The red spanking dress from the video, complete (or incomplete) with strategically placed hole at the back.

“Definitely. I can see you wearing that again soon!” Joe smiled.

“Would you like me to put it on for you now, Master? Give me a good spanking? You could use one of the whips behind you, if you like.”

“Maybe later. I’m on a schedule...” Joe turned round, to be faced by the biggest collection of whips, chains, rope and leather he had ever seen, except maybe in a -shop. This wasn’t a collection it was a bloody arsenal! “You must have spent a fortune on this lot!”

I did spend a fair bit on it, Master, but a lot of it was bought by my clients. It was one of the things I did with them. I’d take them shopping, and get them to buy me lots of nice things. Usually while they had a butt plug up their ass.”

“That’s so evil,” Joe replied, smiling, “I love it.”

“I have been a bad girl, Master,” Layla put on her sexy schoolgirl voice. She pouted her lips, thrust her breasts into Joe’s chest and started twirling her hair round her fingers, “Would you like to punish me?”

“As I said, later on. I’ve got to be somewhere.”

“Yes, Master,” Layla replied, pouting for all she was worth, “Please don’t forget me though.”

“Never gonna happen,” He reassured his needful siren, pulling her closer and giving her a kiss.

Another floor upstairs revealed three more bedrooms and another bathroom. Joe thought that they’d reached the end of the tour, but Layla had apparently saved the best for last. Of the closed doors leading from the hall, one turned out to be a downstairs bathroom (nothing unusual there), but the other turned out to be something altogether more interesting: an empty storage closet.

“This is the best?”

“No, Master. This is.”

Layla put her hand up to the light switch. But instead of flicking the switch, she turned the entire unit upside down. At this point the floorboards rotated out of the way, revealing a flight of stairs down to a basement.

“Bloody hell!”

“I know, Master. This is why I chose this place.”

“I don’t blame you! I take it the light switch thing was added later.”

“Yeah. That was Gunther’s invention. The light switch still works. See?”

“Attention to detail. I’m liking that guy more and more! Shall we?”

“Shall we what, Master?” Layla seized the opportunity and wrapped her arms round Joe, “I can think of a few ideas.”

“At the risk of repeating myself, you don’t mess around, do you!” Joe laughed, “I meant, shall we go down?”

“Oh, I can go down, Master!” She cooed, brushing her hand deliberately across his crotch.

“I meant downstairs! I told you I haven’t the time!”

“Yes, Master.” He may not have had the time, but Layla knew from the bulge in Master’s jeans that the inclination was there. It wouldn’t take much more.

The basement was obviously where Layla entertained her clients. Made to look like a dungeon, the room oozed menace. The bare masonry walls and beamed ceiling were covered in fixing points, and the chains that hung from them gave a good idea as to their use. In one corner, a black metal cage sat ominously, waiting for its next victim. In another, a set of medieval stocks added to the ambience. A third corner housed a magnificent throne, with an array of restraints for either the occupant, or the poor victim in front of them. A selection of torture instruments, it looked like, was laid out on a table the last corner. Joe didn’t even want to know what they were for, they looked so fearsome.

“I didn’t see this on the video,” Joe said, attempting to regain control of the situation.

“No, Master. Jane hasn’t seen this place yet. She’s not ready for it, and I didn’t want to scare her off. I only used this for the more adventurous clients. For the rest I used my study or the master bedroom upstairs.”

“Ah.”

“I used to tie men up here, Master, and beat them with this,” She purred, tapping a cane against her hand, “You know, Master, if you wanted to tie me up and have your wicked way with me...”

Joe stayed silent. That resolve was certainly being tested at the moment.

“Anyway,” Layla’s tone changed again (good for keeping ’em off kilter), “I haven’t shown you the best bit yet, Master. You see that chain there, by the wall?”

“Yeah.”

“Pull it.”

The mechanism was a bit stiff, but Joe managed it, with a bit of effort. A large clunk reverberated through the structure. Joe stood for a moment, waiting to see what would happen next.

“Behind you, Master.”

“What? Oh!” Joe turned around to find the wall behind him had moved. It was not actually a wall but a door, leading into a passageway. The darkness gave way to light as a number of strip lights flickered into light, apparently triggered by the same mechanism. It was like a scene out of some bad horror film or something. Joe half expected to see Dracula sneak up behind him. He was, after all, with a scantily clad buxom wench.

“Another secret passageway?” Joe asked, laughing, “What’s next? Professor Plum in the dining room with the candlestick?”

“Apparently the people who built this house were into some legally questionable activities, mostly involving bootleg whisky. This takes you up to the garage outside. Let me show you this.”

On the other side of the door, in the damp stone corridor, Layla had two things to show. The first was a similar chain to the one in the dungeon. This apparently provided a way of opening the door from this side. The other was an even lower tech solution: a log.

“That log is a bit of a security device, Master. Wedge it up against the door, and it won’t open.”

“Let me guess. Gunther I take it that’s for when the police are calling, and you want a quick getaway.”

“Yes, Master. I’ve got to admit, I’ve thought about that myself. In case the vice squad came calling. Can you see Moi, being lead away in handcuffs?”

“Definitely!” They both laughed.

“You know, I’ve got some handcuffs down here, Master...”

“You’re incorrigible, aren’t you!”

“Yes, Master. I’m just so turned on at the moment,” She raised her hands to her breasts, almost absentmindedly, and started kneading them, “What happened at Gunther’s shop, and in the car. It’s left me... I need you to fuck me, Master. I need my Master...”

Joe’s resolve had been tested beyond its limit, “Come on then. Up to your bedroom, and then I really have to be going.”

* * *

“Is it working then?” Felix leaned over Joe’s shoulder, examining the screen. A string of numbers flashed on the screen, along with an instruction to call the number.

“Of course. Adding our numbers is the easy part. The difficult bit is knowing when to add them. Is there any way you could get to where they add them, and add a timing signal for us?”

“I severely doubt it. It would be much easier if you could detect it and to it yourself.”

“That’s what I’m working on. I can do it. It’s just an extra layer of complexity we could have done without.”

“In that case you do it. I don’t want to risk tampering with other people’s equipment.”

“Understandable. Hey, did you ask around about the poker?”

Felix smiled, “Everyone’s up for it. I never expected anything else to be honest. When were you thinking of doing it?”

“In a few weeks. I want to get this busy stage of the project over with, and I also wanted to get sorted out in Layla’s place.”

“You moving in there? I figured you might.”

“Thinking about it. It would save messing about if I had both Jane and Layla in the same as me, and Layla’s place is easily the biggest. There’s also no neighbours to nose around or risk overhearing.”

“It does make sense, doesn’t it.”

“Aye. Anyway, I was thinking of having a party over there, once I’ve got settled in. There’s at least six bedrooms, so we can all have a few to drink and you lot can stop the night.

“Even better. I look forward to it.”

* * *

Joe looked around the office. Everyone was staring intently at their screens, presumably hard at work. Now would be the best time. “Mike. A quick word, please.”

“No problem, mate. How’s it going? I hear your girlfriend wouldn’t let you come out and play this morning. Never mind, at least you’ve got permission now!”

“It is a tough life, keeping two highly-sexed gorgeous women satisfied on a daily basis. It has its rewards, though. You coming to the poker when I get it sorted?”

“Of course. I’m looking forward for taking your money AND your highly-sexed gorgeous women, at least for the week! Think of it as a service: me giving you the week off!”

“We’ll see. I’ve played a few hands myself! Anyway, on to business. You sort out the computer security and encryption, don’t you? I want you to do me a favour.”

“Go on...” Mike’s demeanour instantly changed. The jovial guy of five seconds ago had been replaced by a much more serious persona.

“If I know Felix, then he’s planning on cheating at the poker game. I don’t know how, but he will. I want to even things up a little.”

Mike’s smile began to creep back, “And how do you propose that?”

“I assume that Felix is subject to the same subliminal chemicals and signals as we are.”

Silence from Mike.

“And if he is, then I want to add a suggestion to his programme. I was thinking something along the lines of ‘if you’re bluffing, then unconsciously clench your fist.’”

“I don’t know. What if we get caught?”

“Firstly, you’re an intelligent guy. I assume that you can make sure you don’t get caught. Secondly, it’s not like we’re harming him, or trying to take control of the project. All we’re doing is giving ourselves an edge in a friendly game of poker. Thirdly, just look at it from a risk-versus-reward point of view. Surely it’s worth it for the rewards…”

“Well…” Mike mused.

“And you think he wouldn’t try and do the same thing anyway? If anything, we’d just be getting in there first. He has the advantage of umpteen codes he can use on us. This is just levelling the playing field a little.”

“Okay, okay! You had me at rewards. I’ll need at least two weeks before the game, though, to write and install the code, and to give it time to work.”

“That can be arranged!”

“Just one thing, though.”

“Go on.”

“The prize can only go one way, unless you want to give the game away. I assume you want to win, which leaves me shit out of luck. So what’s in it for me?”

“We play it straight. Let the cards decide.”

* * *

Jane stood in front of the full length mirror, wiggling her bum playfully. It was a warm day outside, so when Master instructed Jane and Layla to wear “something light and easily removable”, Jane wasn’t surprised. In fact, she was excited. The opportunity to show her body off to her Master, and the possibility of him... Even thinking about it was enough to get her juices flowing. She just hoped that it wouldn’t show on the denim hot pants she had chosen to wear with her pink t-shirt.

“Very nice!”

“Oh hi, Layla! I didn’t see you come in. See, I did what Master ordered, easy to remove,” She lowered her shorts, “And no underwear!”

“I’m sure Master will be very pleased with you, dear. You look good enough to eat. In fact, if Master hadn’t told me we were going soon, I’d have you on your knees right now!”

Jane giggled, but she had to hold herself back. She seemed to have a hair trigger these days, and comments like that could easily set her off.

“Anyway. Come on, dear,” Layla’s smile vanished, “Master’s waiting downstairs and we’ve got an appointment to keep.”

As Jane walked downstairs, she thought about Layla’s sudden change of mood. That sort of thing had happened a few times in the past week. Jane could tell that Layla was nervous about something, but she wouldn’t say what. That alone was starting to worry Jane; Layla had started confiding in her since their introduction, so the silence was indeed troubling.

All troubles were forgotten, though, on the sight of Master, waiting by the car. Unable to resist, Jane skipped right up to him and planted her lips on his. That always felt good: pressing her body against his, and feeling his hands exploring her ass. It was bliss itself.

* * *

The drive itself was fairly quiet. From her position in the back, Jane could see Layla sat, silent, with her nerves becoming ever more apparent. Master was driving, acting as though it was a perfectly normal day. He even put the radio on to listen to some music. Jane wondered what was going on, but her mind kept wondering onto... other things. Like the constant distraction of that infernal butt plug. Every little movement reminded her of its presence and from that, Master’s orders.

Jane’s bewilderment only increased on arrival at their destination: a sleazy sex shop. Jane remembered being there recently, to buy an outfit and impress Master. Perhaps he had found out about that. Perhaps he was taking her there to buy more sexy outfits. That would explain the light clothing instruction.

“Hey, Layla,” The owner of the shop seemed to know her well, “Joe, isn’t it?” He turned to Jane, “Hi, I’m Gunther. Have you been here before?”

“Yeah,” Jane blushed, “I was in here about a month ago.”

“Is this your master too?”

Jane turned to Joe, who nodded silent approval, “Yes. He’s my Master.”

“You lucky bastard!” Gunther grinned, “Two lovely housepets! What’s your secret?”

“If I told you, mate, I’d have to kill you,” Master responded, half-jokingly. “Anyway. The slave vibrators. You phoned, and said they were ready.”

Jane gasped. Slave vibrators? That sounded ominous. She’d only just got used to the plug she wore on a regular basis now. What more did Master have in store for her.

“That’s right. Though here, please. Kim, can you look after the shop, please?”

If the mention of slave vibrators sounded ominous, then the room at the back of the shop was enough to fill Jane with dread. At the centre of the room was something... well it could only be described as a dentist’s chair. Only this one had restraints for the victim’s arms, legs, torso and even head. It looked like it had been transplanted out of some horror movie.

Jane’s mind was racing, “What are they going to do to me? Are they going to tie me down and do things to me? Nasty things? Horrible things? Indecent things? Is Master going to make me get on that? Ohmygod am I turned on by this? Stop it, Jane, stop it!”

“OK, just a bit of housekeeping first. I realise that you’re both in a sub/dom relationship with Joe over here, but I need to know I have your consent. So if you want me to stop at any time just say ‘stop’ or ‘red’, and I’ll stop. Understand?”

Both women nodded.

“Good. Remember that I’ve already been paid, so there’s no incentive for me to violate a safeword, and even if there were, I wouldn’t. So, Layla. Do you want to go first?” Gunther said, grinning from ear to ear, “If you just take your clothes off and pop on the chair, there, we can get started.”

Layla looked over to Joe, begging with her eyes for some kind of change of heart. None was forthcoming, however, “As the man says, dear. Up on the chair!”

“But...” Layla started to argue, but there was no point in arguing. Even as she tried, she was removing her clothes. It was practically automatic.

“I see you’re already plugged back there! One of mine?” Gunther started locking the restraints, “Don’t worry, Layla dear. These are just to stop you falling off the chair during the calibration routine. We’re not sucking out brains today; that’s on Tuesdays!”

“Calibration routine?” Jane asked, “What’s that?”

“I take it that your master hasn’t told you what we’re doing today.”

“No,” Joe interrupted, “I wanted it to be a surprise. Go right ahead, though.”

“Okay. This looks like a normal vibrator, and essentially that’s what it is. We’ve added a few refinements, though, which I think you’ll appreciate.”

Gunther took a metal cuff from a sideboard and clasped it around Layla’s left wrist. All the while, he continued explaining his equipment to Jane, “Your wrists were measured about a week ago. That was for this. We have to have a tight fit for the pulse monitor on the inside. This is High-Corrosion-Resistant steel, which is one step up from stainless steel. You can take this into the shower, as it won’t rust and the electronics and locking mechanism are protected. You’ll notice that there’s no keyhole to open this cuff. That’s going to be controlled by your master. I happen to know how good Layla over here is at picking locks, and I obviously had to do something about that.”

Layla examined the cuff around her wrist. It fitted snugly, but wasn’t tight enough to restrict the blood flow. She could definitely feel the weight of it, and it felt solid enough. There were no locks for her to pick, and the only imperfections in the solid steel bracelet were for the hinge and the lock. In short, this was going nowhere fast.

Picking up the vibrator, Gunther liberally applied lubrication to its shaft, “As I said, we’ve turbocharged it a bit. We’ve put in rechargeable batteries that will give 24 hours continuous use. I guarantee that you’ll conk out before this does! This is going to feel cold.”

He inserted the device slowly but relentlessly into Layla’s exposed pussy, eliciting a long, deep moan from the helpless woman, “It’s not on now, but it’s controlled by your master through a computer or his mobile phone. Watch that screen there,”

A screen had been set up so that it could be seen by Layla from her vulnerable position, and her audience could also watch. The screen currently displayed a heart rate alongside a number of buttons and readings. It seemed Layla was already excited, but then that wasn’t exactly surprising.

Gunther returned to his laptop, and pressed a button. Layla gasped as the vibrator roared to life. The screen instantly registered a jump in heart rate, even from its high starting point.

Turning to Jane, “You know, I never caught your name on the way in.”

“Jane.”

“And you’re his other slave then?”

“Yes,” Jane had never heard herself referred to as ‘slave’ before, but it fitted perfectly, “I belong to Master.”

“Ooooooooooooh!” Layla’s vibrator was beginning to have the desired effect. From the monitor, it was clear that her heart rate was rising. Her breathing had also quickened, and a sheen of sweat was forming across her body.

“Is she alright?”

“Oh yeah, she’s fine. We’re just taking her up to orgasm so we can take some readings.”

“Readings? What for?”

“The slave dildo is going to be your new best friend. It’s designed to take you up to the brink of orgasm. We’re measuring Layla’s pulse rate to determine when that is for her, hence the calibration.”

“And what happens when she does orgasm?”

“She doesn’t. I said it takes her to the brink of orgasm. Then it stops.”

“Why?”

Joe decided to take this one. He stared into Jane’s eyes, and made sure she knew he meant business, “Because you two need training in self-discipline, and this will teach it to you. I know your needs have been amplified recently, and have accommodated you this far. I’ve been good to you, and let you satisfy those needs with me. But that all ends here. You have to learn... you WILL learn that I am the Master in this relationship and your needs are secondary now. You belong to me: you serve me, not the other way around. Understand?”

As shocked as she was, Jane had never been so aroused. Master was being everything she needed him to be. So dominant! So powerful! A simple “Yes, Master,” was all she could whisper.

Elsewhere in the room, Gunther was monitoring proceedings with Layla, “She’s about to come. You can give her a hand if you like, Jane.”

Master signalled his agreement. Jane took a nervous step over, and started stroking Layla’s thigh, “Are you alright?”

“Y... Yeah,” Layla was obviously preoccupied.

“Is there anything you want me to do?”

“Finish me off, please! My clit’s on fire, and I can’t...”

Jane obliged, partly out of concern for her friend, and partly through her own sheer lust for the naked woman in front of her. She reached over and started licking at Layla. She could hear the hum and feel the vibrations through Layla’s skin, against her tongue. Jane knew Layla was close to the edge, and could feel her partner tense up as the orgasm took her.

“FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!”

Jane could see why the restraints were needed, and moved out of harm’s way. Layla thrashed her limbs like a woman possessed. Her back arched and her cries of ecstasy reverberated around the room. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Layla calmed down and caught her breath.

Gunther furiously tapped at his computer’s keyboard, “Fantastic! We got some great results from that. You’re a natural, Layla!”

“What? Oh. Thanks. I think. Is that it?”

“Afraid not. I usually do three runs to get a good set of readings.”

“What?” Layla replied, “Three of those? I don’t think I...”

“Actually, Gunther,” Joe interjected, “Can you make it four runs? I have a favour to repay.”