The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Snatchers

Part One

by Simon bar Sinister

“What’ll it be?” asked the bartender.

“Uh, a Guiness and a white wine, please,” said Roy.

“Excuse me,” said a voice next to Roy. He turned and saw that two men had sat down at the bar next to him. Roy found them to be rather odd looking. They were rather short, too. “Are you expecting somebody?”

“Yes, I’m meeting my girlfriend.”

“What’s she like? Is she good looking?”

Roy was starting to get put off by their personal questions. “Well, I guess so.”

“Does she look like Pamela Anderson?”

“Pamela Anderson?”

“Yes. We have been watching your television program Baywatch, and we thought that when we got here, it would be like that.”

“Ah, I see. That’s a mistake many tourists make. I see it all the time. Unfortunately, you can’t believe everything you see on television. Have you been in America long?”

“We just got here. We are from very far away.”

“I can tell from your accents. You’re from England.”

“Yes, that’s right. We’re from England.”

“Where in England are you from?”

“Uh, the middle part.”

Sarah, Roy’s girlfriend, came in and sat next to him. Roy kissed her on the cheek. “Hi, baby,” she said. “Who are your friends?”

“Guys, this is my girlfriend, Sarah. I didn’t catch your names.”

“I am David,” said one of them.

“Hi, David,” said Sarah.

“And I am David,” said the other.

“Well, I guess that makes it easy to remember.”

“You were right,” said one of the Davids. “She is good looking.”

“Is that all you talk about when I’m not around?” asked Sarah. “What I look like?”

Uh-oh, thought Roy. It looks like we’re about to have an argument.

“She’s strong-willed,” said David number two. “And fiesty, also.”

“Sarah,” said Roy, “why don’t we go over and sit in one of the booths over there?”

“I don’t even know why you drag me to this place. It’s probably so you can show me off in front of your sick friends.”

“Yes, very strong-willed.” agreed David number one.

“Sarah, they’re not my friends. They just came in and sat next to me. If you just calm down—”

“You know, I hate it when you tell me to calm down like that. You’re just trying to change the subject.”

“She’s getting very angry,” said David number two. “See her ears turning red?”

“Oh, for Christ’s sake!” screamed Sarah at the Davids. “Why don’t you shut the fuck up and mind your own goddamn business!!”

The two of them stared at her with their jaws hanging wide open. “Wow...” one of them said.

Roy just wanted to go and crawl into a hole somewhere. “Sarah, I—”

“Forget it,” she interrupted. “Let’s just go home.” She grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

Roy turned to the Davids and gave them a dirty look. “You know, you guys really piss me off.” They didn’t pay any attention to him, they were still staring at Sarah as she was leaving. Roy got up and followed her.

The two of them didn’t speak the entire way home. They went inside, and Roy decided it was time for them to make up. He wanted to apologize, but he wasn’t really sure what he had done wrong. He tried the generic apology. “I’m really sorry about that,” he said.

“I guess it wasn’t your fault,” said Sarah. “It was those two jerks sitting next to you. Did you notice how they were staring at me?”

Roy went up and kissed her. “So you’re not angry at me?”

“No, I guess not.” The two of them hugged.

“You shouldn’t worry about assholes like that, because I’ll always be here to protect you.” They kissed some more, deeply, passionately. Roy could tell that Sarah was starting to get aroused. He started to unbutton her blouse...

All of a sudden, the door burst open. In rushed the two Davids from before, only now they were carrying huge, long weapons that looked like guns. One of them pointed his weapon at Roy, and fired a ray at him. Roy was flung across the room and against the wall. He tried to move, but he was pinned down, in some kind of force field.

The other David fired at Sarah, but it was another sort of weapon. The beam shot and and hit Sarah in the face. She was immobilized by the ray. He held the beam on her while she stood there, frozen, in some kind of trance, her eyes as wide as saucers.

“What are you doing to her?!” screamed Roy, as he struggled to break free of his invisible bonds.

David ignored him, and kept shooting the beam at Sarah. After several minutes, he shut it off. Sarah blinked her eyes a few times, and came out of the trance.

“Sarah,” said one of the Davids, “we are now your Masters. Come here and kneel before your Masters.”

David’s words awoke incredible feelings of passion within her! She knew he was speaking the truth! He was her Master, she had to obey him! Suddenly, her legs felt like jelly, she was going to kneel, just as he commanded!

“Sarah!” screamed Roy. “Are you all right? What did they do to you?!”

“Roy?” said Sarah. Suddenly, she remembered, Roy was her boyfriend! “No! I will not obey you! I am not your slave!”

“She’s resisting!” said one of the Davids. “Excellent!”

“Resistance is useless,” said the other, “but please go ahead and try.”

Sarah went for the door, but they had another force field around it. There was no way out.

“There is no escape, other than capitulation.”

Sarah banged against the force field in frustration, and started to cry.

“You know you want to obey, you can’t deny it.”

Sarah realized she was getting so horny! The thought of her kneeling in front of them in submission filled her with lust! But she had to resist! She had to think about something else.

A David tried to get close to Sarah. “Get away from me!” she yelled.

The David ignored her, and stood close in front of her. “Oh, really? What are you going to do about it? Attack me? Go ahead,” he taunted, “try to hit me. Try it.”

Sarah made a fist and pulled it back, getting ready to hit him. “Go ahead, hit the fucker!!” said Roy. But even though Sarah was over six inches taller than him, he seemed so strong and powerful! And Sarah, she felt so weak and helpless! She wanted to hit him, but she didn’t have the will! She broke down and started crying again.

David laughed. “You can’t do it, because you can’t hurt your Master. You can only give pleasure to your Master.”

David reached up and touched her cheek. It sent a thrill throughout Sarah’s body. “Sarah the slave,” he said softly. “That’s what you are, Sarah the slave.” He looked deeply into her eyes. “Picture yourself as a slave. A slave who will obey her Master’s every, every command.”

“Oh, God...” moaned Sarah. She was so horny she couldn’t stand it!

“It’s what you want more than anything. You want to please your Master. You want to obey.”

“No!” screamed Sarah. She ran away, and curled up in the corner in the fetal position.

“Come on, Sarah, do it. It feels so good to obey. You want to obey.” Every time David said the word “obey,” it sent a chill down Sarah’s spine.

“Look at her,” said the other David. “She’s going to break soon. She wants nothing more than to be our sweet, submissive slave.”

“Oh!” moaned Sarah. “Oh, please! Leave me alone!”

“I’ve had about as much of this as I can take,” he said, in a much sterner tone of voice. “Come over here and kneel in front of us! And since you’re already on the floor you can crawl! DO IT NOW!!”

“Oh, God!” screamed Sarah. She was so hot! His voice was so powerful! It was impossible to resist! She couldn’t think any more. All she could do was what she was told! All of a sudden, she realized she was already on her hands and knees, crawling towards them. And it felt so good!

“Sarah, no!” pleaded Roy. “Don’t do it! You’ve got to fight it!”

But by this time it was too late. Sarah was completely in their power! All she wanted was to obey, and give them pleasure! She felt herself being drawn to them, like a magnet. It felt so good to obey! She kneeled in front of her Masters, her head held down in humility.

“That’s better. Now get naked.”

This time, there was no hesitation. She was quite eager to get out of her confining clothes. “Yes, Master!” she said, gleefully. She quickly stripped off all her clothing and resumed her kneeling position.

One of the Davids started to unbuckle his pants. “Have you ever completely swallowed a man’s dick before?”

“No, Master, but I suppose I could tr—Oh, this shouldn’t be a problem.” For a moment, Roy could have sworn he saw a look of disappointment on her face.

Sarah took his shaft into her mouth, and with surprisingly little effort, swallowed it completely. A few moments later, David went, “Nngghuuuh!” and came in her mouth. Sarah swallowed all of it.

“Now lie back and spread your legs!” barked the other David, who was already starting to undress.

“Yes, Master!” Her pussy was aching, eager for satisfaction! She wanted any little bit her Master could offer! She lay back on the hard floor.

David got on top of Sarah, and entered her. “Oh, yes!” she screamed. “I need it SO BAD!!”

Within moments, Sarah and David came at the same time. Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs. David grunted a few times.

“Okay, Sarah, put on some clothes so we can get out of here.”

“Yes, Master.”

“No, don’t bother with the underwear.” The three of them got dressed, picked up their guns, and headed for the door.

“Wait!” said Roy, who was still stuck in the force field. “You’re not just going to leave me here, are you?”

One of the Davids swaggered up to him and said, “You know, you really piss me off.” He laughed, maniacally, as he left.

* * *

Roy was stuck there for almost an hour until finally, someone came in. She was a tall woman with long, black hair. She was dressed in a jumpsuit made from a tight-fitting, shiny black material, which highlighted her curvy figure. She held up a triangular-shaped device in her hand. From it, she fired a ray which deactivated the force field. Roy fell down on the floor.

“Excuse me,” she said, “but were two short men here recently?”

“They took my girlfriend... Made her do terrible things...”

“Then I’m too late. How long ago did they leave?”

“About an hour ago.”

“Damn, I’ve lost their trail.”

“Who... who are you?”

“I am Dima.”

“Who were they, and what did they do to Sarah?”

“They were the Mandrarians. They are rogues who go from planet to planet, steal women with their mind control technology, and turn them into their sex slaves.”

Roy was having a hard time swallowing this, but it was as good an explanation as any for what he had experienced.

“As the last free woman of my planet, I am their sworn enemy. I followed them to this planet, and when they used their mind-control ray, I was able to trace them to your flat. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get here quickly enough. I won’t be able to track them until they use their ray again.”

“What will happen to Sarah?”

“If I am unable to stop them, they will take her and any other women that they capture up to their slave ship that is orbiting your Earth. Then they will take them off to another planet and auction them off.”

“You say that they turn the women of every planet they come across into their sex slaves?”

“Yes.”

“But what if the alien women don’t, you know, work the same as they do?”

“Actually, all of the intelligent alien species are sexually compatible. Don’t you watch Star Trek?”

“Oh.”

“They prefer women who are strong-willed and independent. They like it when they give a struggle before they surrender.”

“Yes, I noticed that.”

“May I come in and sit down?”

“Sure. You said that you were the last free woman of your planet. You mean they took over your entire planet?”

Dima sighed, and had a look of sadness on her face. “A long time ago, my planet was very similar to yours. The men who were scientists kept on inventing newer and more powerful weapons of destruction. The women scientists, however, worked on a means of solving all of society’s problems. They found a way to fuse the egg cells of two women instead of fertilizing an egg with sperm. A woman could get pregnant without the need for a man, and would only give birth to girls. Men were made obsolete. Problem solved.

“Within a few generations, all of the men of my planet had died off. War, disease and poverty were eliminated. It became a peaceful, egalitarian society. A paradise.

“And then the Mandrarians showed up. Our peaceful planet was no match for their mind control technology. A handful of invaders were able to enslave the entire planet. Only I was able to escape. Since then, I’ve dedicated to destroying the Mandrarians so that my planet may be free again. Will you join me in my fight?”

“In order to save Sarah? You’re damn straight!” Dima gave him a dirty look. “I mean, yes, I will!”

“If you’re going to fight the Mandrarians, you’ll need a weapon,” said Dima. “Here.” She handed him one of the triangular-shaped weapons like she used before.

Roy examined the weapon for a few moments, and became confused. “Uhm... How do you make it go off?”

“There’s a little button you’re supposed to push.”

“Oh, wait. I see now. How could I have missed that?” Dima flashed him another dirty look.

“Tell me one thing,” said Roy.

“What is it?”

“Do all aliens have British accents like you and the Mandrarians?”

“Yes, of course. All aliens speak like this. Don’t you watch Doctor Who?”

“Oh.”

* * *

Early next morning, the Mandrarians were casing out their next attack: The 7:30 aerobics class at the New Attitude Women’s Health Studio. One of the aliens scanned the building with a handheld device.

“It looks like there are sixteen women inside,” he said.

“Excellent,” said the other. “Are there any men?”

“Nope, no men.” His scanner starting making chirping noises. “Wait a minute. Scans indicate that three of the women are ugly.”

“That’s too bad. The other women are nice?”

“According to my readings, very nice.”

“Excellent! So what’s our plan of attack?”

“Unfortunately, since there are so many of them, we won’t have time to play around like we did with Sarah. We’ll shoot a wide-beam pornoray at the entire room, and let them begin their calisthenics. Then we land our spaceship on the roof, and grab them. By the time we attack, they’ll all be very, very horny. Plus, they’ll be hot and sweaty, too.”

“Sounds great! Let’s do it!” The two of them hid in the bushes next to the building, and started to set up their equipment.

Inside, one of the women, Laura, was doing some stretches, getting ready for the class. Her friend, Mary, was with her.

“I know I ask you this every morning,” said Laura, “but could you please remind me why I hauled my ass out of bed at six in the morning to come to this damn aerobics class?”

“It’s so we can look good and feel better about ourselves, and then we’ll be able to meet some nice men,” said Mary.

“I see. And when are we supposed to start feeling better about ourselves? Cause right now, I’m not feeling so hot.”

“I suppose it will happen any time now.”

“And why did we sign up for the morning aerobics class?”

“Because if we took the evening class, then we wouldn’t have time to meet any men.”

“Oh, yeah. That’s the part I always forget about.”

The aerobics instructor stood in the front of the class and clapped her hands. “Okay, ladies! Let’s get read to start our New Attitude!”

“Oh, great,” said Laura, “it sounds like Keri is extra perky this morning. I wish someone would give her an attitude adjustment.”

“Okay! Let’s do some stretches.” Keri kneeled down on her mat, and sat back on her heels. Everyone else did as she. “And lean back!” Slowly, everyone began to lean backwards.

Laura began to notice something odd was going on. She had just started stretching, and already she was sweating. Her heart was racing, too.

“And hold...” Everyone held the position for a while. “Now lean forward.” Slowly, everyone leaned forwards until their heads were on the floor and their arms were held out in front of them.

A strange though entered Laura’s head: This is how a slave bows to her Master. Laura suddenly felt very submissive and contented. She imagined that she was a slave, kneeling in submission in front of her Master. It made her feel really good. She realized she was getting very horny. “I guess I need a man worse than I realized,” she thought to herself, and she tried to concentrate on her stretches.

Keri held the stretch for a really long time. She, too, seemed somewhat distracted. “Uh... Time to roll over.” Everyone rolled onto their backs. “Bend your knees, and we’ll do some pelvic tilts! Ready... And up! And down! And up! And down!”

If Laura was trying to forget how horny she was, this wasn’t helping any. Every time she thrusted her pelvis up, she imagined there was a big cock, her Master’s cock, going deep inside of her! She spread her legs wide open. She needed to feel her Master’s cock! She was so hot! She felt so confined in her leotard. She was so hot and sweaty, she had to get out of her leotard! As she kept on thrusting her pelvis into the air, she began to peel of her hot, sticky leotard. It felt so good to get naked!

When she was naked, she looked around and saw that everyone else was naked too! Many were touching themselves also.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash. Plaster came crumbling to the ground next to Laura. She looked up, and there was now a big hole in the ceiling. Two men, wearing strange-looking uniforms, slowly levitated down from the hole.

“Attention, slaves!” one of the men said. “We are now your Masters. You will come with us!”

Laura felt a big thrill when she heard him speak! They were her Masters! She needed to have her Masters! She wanted to go to them, but she was so horny, all she could do was writhe around on the mat. By now she was masturbating vigorously, but she was unable to come. She needed her Masters to make her come!

“Let’s get her first,” one of the men said. He pointed across the room at Keri, the aerobics instructor. The alien went over to her. Like everybody else, her firm, aerobicized body was squirming around on her mat. She was desperately trying to have an orgasm, which she was unable to do. He pushed a button on his belt, and his uniform retracted. He asked, “Are you ready to receive your Master?”

“Oh, yes, Master!” she screamed. “Yes! Yes!”

He lay on top of her, and entered her. “Ooohh!” she yelled. “Oh, God! Yes!” She seemed to have an orgasm almost instantly. “Oh!” She screamed and screamed and came and came. Then suddenly, he pulled out.

“Oh, please, Master!” she pleaded. “I want you to come inside of me! Please!”

“Sorry, bitch,” he said, “but we’ve got all these others to take care of.”

The other man went up to Laura, and did the same. “Are you ready to receive your Master?”

Laura was so excited! She needed to come so badly! “Yes, Master!” she said, and she spread her legs wide open, in eager anticipation of her Master’s cock!

He started to lean in front of her, when all of a sudden, a beam hit him, sending him flying across the room. The other alien looked over at the doorway and saw Dima and Roy standing there, with their weapons drawn.

“Back off, needledick!” said Roy. “On this planet, girls get to choose who they like!”

The two aliens answered him with a barrage of weaponfire. Dima and Roy dove for cover.

“Set up a force field!” one of the aliens said. They changed the settings on their weapons, and formed a wall around them and the women.

“Let’s take what we can,” said the alien. “We can finish them on the ship.” He pushed a button on his uniform, and started levitating up towards the hole in the ceiling.

Dima and Roy kept firing their weapons, but were unable to disrupt the force field. “Concentrate your fire on one spot,” said Dima. “It’s our only hope of breaking through!”

As soon as the alien reached the top of the hole, the women began to get sucked up after him. One by one, they floated up and disappeared through the hole. Roy and Dima kept shooting at the force field, and it began to weaken.

“They’re going to break through!” shouted the Mandrarian who was still inside.

“Forget the rest,” said the other. “Let’s go!”

Finally, the force field buckled and gave in, but not before the second alien had escaped through the hole. Dima and Roy ran underneath the hole just in time to see the alien’s spaceship speeding away.

Inside were Laura and three other women that the alien had left behind. Roy went over to Laura, and leaned over to try to help her.

“No!!” yelled Dima, “don’t touch her!” but it was too late. Roy had reached out and grabbed her hand.

The instant he touched her, Laura’s orgasm was released. It was the most intense thing she had ever felt! All she could see was a bright white light as wave after wave of pure, intense pleasure flooded her body! It seemed as though it would never stop! Finally, after two full minutes, Laura finally calmed down.

When she finally came to her senses, Laura stared at Roy with a look of awe in her eyes. “Thank you for letting me come, Master,” she said.

To Be Continued...