The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Snatchers

Part Four

by Simon bar Sinister

About an hour later, Dima finally woke up from her sleep. She poked her head into the cockpit. “Hi, did I miss anything—Oh, My God!!” she suddenly screamed.

Roy was taken aback. “Well, uh... Me and Laura, We uh...”

“What the hell happened to my spaceship!?”

“Oh, that,” said Roy. “The console blew up when we were attacked by the Mandrarian spaceship.”

“Attacked? We were attacked? Was there any other damage?”

“I was temporarily blinded when it blew up in my face.”

“I mean to the spaceship..”

“Oh, no. They stopped attacking when they realized we were about to crash into the sun.”

“We almost crashed into the sun?”

“Since I was blinded at the time, Laura had to fly the ship. She was able to maneuver the ship around the sun.”

“My God, was there anything else I missed while I was asleep?”

“Just one thing. Laura isn’t my slave anymore.”

“What!? That’s impossible!”

“It’s true!” said Laura.

“I’ll prove it,” said Roy. “Watch what happens when I give Laura a command.” He turned to Laura and said, “Fetch me a glass of water, slave!”

“Bite me!” said Laura.

“You see?”

Dima was brimming with excitement. “This is incredible!” she said. “Laura, tell me how you feel! Do you remember what happened? Do you know how we can free other women?”

Roy yawned. “Well, I see you two have a lot to talk about. I haven’t had any sleep for a while, so I’m gonna go in the back and rest.” Roy left the two women alone.

Dima sat down and faced Laura. “Tell me everything,” said Dima. “What was it like?”

“Well,” said Laura, “ever since I became a slave, it was I was walking around in a fog. I couldn’t really think, the only thing I was aware of were these powerful urges. The urge to submit, the urge to obey, and the urge for sex. Mostly the urge for sex I guess. It was so overwhelming, so strong. Nothing else mattered.”

“So how were you able to overcome these urges?”

“It’s not really clear to me what happened. We were about to crash into the sun, and I had to fly the spaceship. Roy was yelling at me, telling me to think and concentrate. I realized that if I wasn’t able to fly the ship, we would all die. Then suddenly, something snapped and my mind became focused and clear, and I knew what to do.”

“So these urges you were having went away?”

“Well, not exactly. The urges are still there, it’s just that I can suppress them now. I can control them instead of their controlling me.”

“So do you think we can free other women from the Mandrarians by getting them to think and act independently?”

“I don’t really know. Like I said before, it was all so confusing at the time, I’m not really sure what happened. Besides, getting one of their slaves to act independently won’t be easy. Remember, I was in a life-or-death situation.”

“Well at least now we have a chance.”

Dima started to examine the damage caused by the explosion. “I’m going to need to repair this before we can track the Mandrarian ship again,” she said. “Will you be able to fly the spaceship in the mean time?”

“Oh, sure!” said Laura. “I like flying the spaceship. It’s so cool! It makes me feel so powerful.”

“I know exactly how you feel,” said Dima. “I feel the same way when I fly, too.”

* * *

A few hours later, Roy woke up from his sleep and walked into the cockpit. “How are things going?” he asked.

“Oh, good,” said Dima, “you’re just in time. I’ve repaired most of the damage, and I’m ready to begin tracking the Mandrarian ship.” She turned on a couple of switches, and the screen once again came to life. The Mandrarian spaceship appeared as a blip on the screen. “Now according to these readings, their ship is on a direct heading for this planet... right... here...” Dima’s face suddenly turned pale white.

“Dima, what is it? What’s the matter?” said Laura.

“No, not there. We can’t go there.” said Dima, in a very soft voice. She seemed as though she was on the verge of crying.

Roy examined the readings on the screen. “This planet that they’re heading towards, it’s you home planet, isn’t it?”

Dima nodded her head.

“You know that we have to go after them, don’t you?”

“I can’t go back,” said Dima. “I haven’t been back to my planet since... since...”

“Dima, I know that you’re entire planet was enslaved by the Mandrarians. I understand how difficult it must be to go back there. But this is the perfect opportunity for us.”

“Roy’s right,” said Laura. “Before, you believed that everyone was enslaved permanently. But now we know that it isn’t true. It might be possible for us to free your planet.”

Dima sighed. “I guess so,” she said. She went into the back of the spaceship and sulked.

“Is she going to be alright?” asked Laura.

“She’ll be fine,” said Roy. “It’s not her I’m worried about.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m more worried about the way I’ll react.”

“How you’ll react?”

“Do you remember before, back on Earth, how I told you I wanted to quit because I didn’t have any confidence?”

“Yeah...”

“Well, I wasn’t being completely honest with you—or myself for that matter. The real reason I wanted to quit was that I wanted to stay there, on Earth, with you as my willing sex toy. The temptation was so great. My girlfriend, my sister, none of that mattered. I was willing to give it all up, so that I could live out a fantasy sex life with you. You don’t realize how close I actually came to doing it.”

“But you managed to resist temptation. And I’m really glad that you did.”

“On Dima’s planet, there are millions and millions of slave-girls, and only a handful of men. If I was barely able to resist one woman, what chance do I have against millions?”

Laura smiled at him. “You know, you keep telling me that you have all this self-doubt, but I know that it really isn’t true. When the spaceship was going to crash and I was panicking, you were so strong and so confident. You told me we weren’t going to crash, and I believed you. You told me I could fly the ship, and I did. When I needed you the most, you came through for me.” She kissed Roy on the cheek. “I’m sure that when we go to Dima’s planet and it comes down to it, you’ll do fine.”

“Let’s hope so,” said Roy.

“Look,” said Laura. When we’re down on this planet and you feel yourself starting to slip, I want you to know that I’ll always be there for you.”

“Always!”

Roy suddenly started feeling butterflies in his stomach. He liked Laura from the first time he met him, but now he was liking Laura even more now that she stopped being his slave...

* * *

Dima flew the spaceship the rest of the way to her planet. As they got closer and closer to the planet, a look of anticipation grew on her face. They entered the solar system, and Dima’s planet grew from a tiny dot in the window to a large ball that eclipsed their entire view.

“It’s beautiful,” said Laura.

“I know,” said Dima, her eyes welled up with tears. “I’ve missed it so much. I haven’t been back in seven years.”

Dima starting pressing some switches and dials, and got down to business. “You better strap yourselves down,” she told Laura and Roy, “I’m taking her in. I’m going to land on the opposite side of the planet from where the other ship landed, so we won’t be recognized.”

Dima picked a medium-sized city on the far side of the planet. She landed the spaceship discretely in a back alley where it would be unlikely to be discovered.

“Okay, what do we do now?” asked Roy.

“Well, I guess we scout around a little, and size up the situation.”

“There’s no better time like the present,” said Roy. “Let’s go!”

“No, wait a minute. Laura and I have to get changed.” Dima went to a cabinet in the back of the spaceship, and pulled out a couple of skimpy outfits, and handed one to Laura. “Here, put this on,” she said. “It’s a slave uniform.”

“A slave uniform?”

“We’ll have to wear them if we don’t want to look out of place here. I’m not happy about it, but it’s necessary.”

Since there was no other room for them in the small spaceship, Dima started to change into the uniform, right there in front of Roy. He was going to avert his eyes, but he soon realized that she was completely indifferent to his presence. She was an Amazon of a woman, with a tall, athletic build.

Laura, too, started to change into her uniform. Since Roy had already seen her naked, she didn’t have any qualms about changing in front of him either. Ever since she became his slave, Roy had noticed that her beauty had blossomed. She had a soft femininity which seemed to be increasing every day. Now that she wasn’t his slave any more, her looks did not diminish. In fact, she was still showing an afterglow from their previous lovemaking, which made her seem sexier than ever. Roy felt a little guilty leering at her this way, but then he noticed that Dima was also eyeballing Laura as she changed.

When they finished changing, Roy understood why Dima and Laura were so indifferent to their changing right in front of him. With their uniforms on, they were practically naked anyway. The stretchy fabric clung tightly to their bodies, showing off everything and leaving nothing to the imagination.

“OK, now we’re ready,” said Dima. “Let’s go.” Not really knowing what to expect, they stepped out of the spaceship, and into the city.

Roy found that the city, like the rest of the planet, was beautiful. Everything was clean and bright, completely free of pollution. But something was wrong. The streets were completely empty, there was not another living soul in sight.

“Has the city been abandoned?” asked Laura.

“I don’t think so,” said Dima. “Look around. Everything is so clean and well-maintained.” Roy looked and saw that everything was spotless—clean to the point of obsessiveness. It made the fact that there was nobody around seem even more mysterious.

But suddenly, from one of the buildings stepped a beautiful, vivacious slave-girl. She had a big, contented smile on her face, if somewhat blank and distant. Then another girl stepped out, then another. Then suddenly, hundreds of girls simultaneously started coming out of the buildings and onto the streets.

“Oh, my God!” said Roy, whose eyes were popping out of his head.

“This is really weird,” said Laura. “Do you have any idea what’s going on, Dima?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen anything like it before.”

“Are you going to be alright, Roy?” asked Laura. Roy didn’t say anything, he was too busy staring at all of the slave-girl—each of them was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.

“Roy...”

Finally, Roy managed to say something. “Dima, I don’t mean to be rude, but aren’t there any, uhm, older women on your planet?”

“What are you talking about?” said Dima. “Of course we do. I’m fifty-nine.”

“You’re fifty-nine!?”

“Of course, on this planet, a year is only three hundred days long. That would make me about forty-eight in Earth years.”

“You’re forty-eight!?” Dima looked half that age. Roy couldn’t see a girl that looked over the age of thirty. The race of women on this planet aged very gracefully.

Then all of the slave-girls took notice of Roy. They started to get excited. They all turned and started walking in Roy’s direction. The crowd grew larger and larger. The look of excitement on their faces grew.

“Roy, I don’t like this...” said Laura.

Finally, one of the slave-girls couldn’t stand it any longer. “Oh, Master!” she screamed, and she ran and jumped on Roy, wrapping her arms and legs around him and kissing him passionately. Then all of the other girls ran towards Roy, yelling high-pitched screams and smothering him from all sides.

“Roy! Tell them to stop!!” yelled Laura, who was in danger of getting trampled herself.

Just before he was about to be tackled to the ground by the crowd of overly-passionate sex-slaves, he managed to yell out, “Stop! Stop!” Obediently, the slave-girls all stopped in their tracks and stood there, staring at Roy, waiting for him to tell them what to do next.

“Now tell them to go away!” said Laura.

“Leave me, and go about your normal business!” said Roy, in a commanding voice.

“Yes, Master,” said all of the girls in unison. They turned and walked away, with looks of disappointment on their faces.

Laura was angry at Roy. “You were going to let them trample you, weren’t you?”

“Well, uh...” said Roy. “It didn’t occur to me I could make them stop.”

“Come on now, focus. Don’t forget about our mission.”

“Right. Our mission. Let’s go.” They continued walking.

The three of them strolled around the city for a while longer. Every so often, sex-slaves would eagerly run up to Roy and offer themselves to Roy, but he would order them away. He was beginning to enjoy having women respond perfectly to his every command, and the feelings power it gave him. He tried to hide his feelings from Laura and Dima, though.

The more they walked around, and the more he saw of the planet, the immaculately clean streets, the beautiful architecture, and of course, everywhere he looked, the sexy slave-girls, he became convinced he was in paradise.

A little further along, Roy saw why everything was so clean. They came across a cleaning crew of around fifty slave-girls. They were all on their hands and knees, scrubbing every inch of the street by hand. It was hard work, and each girl was working up a big sweat. Yet they all had big smiles on their faces, and took great pride in their labor.

As soon as the women saw Roy, they stopped working and began to get up. This time, Roy was ready for them. He held out his hand and said in a commanding voice, “Continue with your work!”

“Yes, Master,” said the women. They all kneeled back on the ground and continued scrubbing, back and forth and back and forth. Roy leered at them as the girls’ bodies jiggled in their skin-tight, sweat-drenched slave uniforms. Laura poked him in the side and gave him a dirty look.

A little further down the road, Laura suddenly cried out, “What’s that?” She pointed to a large group of women, maybe two hundred or more.

“If I’m not mistaken,” said Dima, “I would say we’re about to meet a Mandrarian male.”

Sure enough, as the crowd came closer to them, they could make out one man in the center of the crowd, surrounded by hundreds of slave-girls who were all fawning over him.

Soon, the harem of slave-girls was upon them. A male voice cried out, “Stop!” the mass of girls parted open, and from the center walked out a short, fat older man.

He walked right up on Roy, ignoring Laura and Dima as if they weren’t even there. “Hello, stranger,” he said. “I don’t get to see many other men in these parts.”

“Hello,” said Roy, shaking the man’s hand. “I’m just passing through with my two slaves.”

“Two slaves?! You only have two slaves?!”

“Well, uh...” said Roy, “I travel very light. I’ve got a small spaceship and I only have room for provisions for two other people.”

“Oh, I see.” Roy breathed a sigh of relief that the Mandrarian was buying his story. “Like I said before, I don’t get to see very many men in these parts. It’s been a couple of years since I’ve seen one. Why don’t you come over and stay at my place for dinner? I could lend you a couple hundred of my girls.”

Roy glanced over at Dima, who slightly nodded her head in approval. “Uh, sure,” said Roy.

“Wonderful!” said the Mandrarian. “You know, it’s been so long since I’ve had someone to talk to. These girls, they’re good with their mouths, but not for conversation! Know what I mean?” The Mandrarian laughed, annoyingly, at his own joke. Roy smiled and feigned amusement.

Acting like a shepherd, the Mandrarian waved his arms and pointed his girls in the direction of his home. “Let’s go!” he yelled.

As they walked towards the home of the Mandrarian, Laura whispered to Dima, “Why are we doing this?”

“This is a big opportunity for us,” said Dima. “If the Mandrarian believes that Roy is one of his own kind, then maybe he’ll let some of his secrets slip. Of course, this all depends on Roy’s being able to keep his libido in check.”

“Roy’s gonna be fine,” said Laura. “I have complete confidence in him.”

They walked across town, until they arrived at the Mandrarian’s home. Before the planet was invaded, the building used to be a luxury hotel. It was now converted to a dwelling for him and a thousand of his closest slaves. As they entered the spacious lobby, the hundred or so slave-girls that were waiting for him all immediately dropped to the floor and bowed prostrate in his direction.

“I like my slaves to be well-trained,” he said. “I love it when they do that!” He clapped his hands and shouted, “Gila!”

A girl arose from the floor, quickly ran to her Master, and stood before him at attention. “Yes, Master?” she said.

“Gila, I’ll be having a guest for dinner. Make sure an extra meal is prepared.”

“Yes, Master.” She ran off into the back towards the kitchen.

The Mandrarian clapped his hands and shouted, “Return to your work!” All of the slave-girls who were on the floor got up and resumed their work. From what Roy could see, it was apparently the job of many of the girls sit around and pose for their Master.

Dima whispered to Laura, “I’m gonna go and have a look around. Wanna come?”

Laura said, “I think I’ll stay with Roy.”

Dima looked at Roy, who was still staring at all the beautiful women, practically drooling. “Good idea,” she said. She snuck off, blending in with the other women.

Roy and Laura followed the Mandrarian up to the top floor of the building, which was one large penthouse suite. Of course there were dozens of slave-girls already waiting there for their Master. The Mandrarian sat down, and was immediately surrounded by a group of girls who began massaging him and fawning over him.

Roy sat down. Laura was immediately pushed aside by a rush of females who wanted to surround him too. There were three girls standing behind Roy, one girl on each side rubbing his shoulders and one massaging his scalp. There were two girls kneeling in from of him whose job it was to rub his feet. And there were two girls cuddled up on each side of him who would rub their bodies up against him, and occasionally plant a light kiss on him. Naturally, Roy found it all very distracting, but to the Mandrarian it was all perfectly normal, and he acted as if they weren’t even there.

“I find it hard to believe that only a handful of men were able to take over this entire planet,” said Roy.

“You know,” said the Mandrarian, “I was part of the original raiding party that came down to this planet. There were 500 or so of us. It took us five whole years, but we managed to round up every last female.”

“Five years?”

“Boy, those were the days! In the beginning, you could capture hundreds and hundreds of females in a day. I once captured over two thousand girls one day. But of course, as time went on, it became harder and harder to find them. That’s when the real fun began.

“Some of the females tried to hid in the wilderness, but of course, we had sensors that could track them. Teams of men would go and hunt them down, like animals. It was so exciting! There’s no greater sport in the galaxy!

“But like everything else, it had to come to an end. Eventually, every last female was hunted down and captured. Most of the other men left the planet and moved on to other planets, but I decided to stay and retire here.”

“And what have you been doing since?”

The Mandrarian laughed. “What else? I’ve been enjoying my prizes!” The Mandrarian laughed some more, and all of the slave-girls surrounding him giggled along with him.

But suddenly, the Mandrarian stopped laughing, and he became very serious. “Can you be completely honest with me?” he asked in a low voice.

“Uh, sure,” said Roy.

“You don’t think I’m shallow, do you?”

Roy, surprised by the question, wasn’t sure what to say. He hesitated for a moment, and then said, “No, of course not! What you have here, it’s every man’s dream. It’s paradise!” Roy again prayed that the Mandrarian was gullible enough to believe his lie.

* * *

A little while later, on the other side of the room, Laura sat and talked to a group of slave-girls. She was trying to convince them to think and behave independently, like she had. She was telling the story of how she fought the Mandrarian who was about to enslave Dima.

“...And then when I saw that he was about to enslave another woman, I kicked the gun from his hand.”

The group of girls sat around Laura and looked at her incredulously. “Then what did you do?” one of them asked.

“Well, then I beat him up,” she said.

“You beat up a man?”

“That’s right.” The girls all stared at Laura, blankly, as if she were talking in another language. “You know, like on Xena, Warrior Princess.”

The girls’ faces all lit up. “Oh, I get it!” one of them said. “I wouldn’t be able to do that!”

“Of course you can!” said Laura. “You all have the strength within you to think and act independently. You have to fight for it!”

Laura was getting blank stares again. Finally, one of the girls asked, “Can you do backflips like Xena can? That’s really cool!”

“No, not quite,” said Laura. It was obvious she wasn’t getting through to them.

Suddenly, a giant video screen that was hanging on the wall flickered on. All of the girls in the area immediately stood at attention and faced the screen.

“What’s going on?” asked Laura.

“It’s time for exercises!” said one of the girls excitedly.

“Exercises?”

“Yes, I must exercise so that my body remains firm and healthy. That way my Master may choose me to serve him in the flesh.”

“So you’re exercising so that you can attract the attention of a man?”

“Yes.”

“Why does this sound so familiar to me?” Laura asked herself.

* * *

Roy and the Mandrarian had just finished their dinner. It was an exquisitely prepared meal, probably the best food Roy had ever had. They were now sitting back and relaxing as they were entertained by a group of dancing girls. The girls were all totally nude, and their dancing looked like a form of simulated sex.

Througout the evening, Roy slowly had been getting more and more aroused. By this point his dick was so hard it was beginning to cause him discomfort.

The Mandrarian noticed how aroused Roy was getting. “You look like you could use some relief,” he said. “I’ve got something special lined up for you this evening.”

He clapped his hands. Seemingly from out of nowhere, a slave-girl appeared before him. “How may I serve you Master?” she asked.

“Gila, I want you to bring the Bocarian female here.”

“Yes, Master,” she said, and she quickly scurried off to do his bidding.

“You’ll love this,” said the Mandrarian. “The Bocarians give the best head in all the galaxy.”

Soon, the slave-girl returned, hand-in-hand with another slave. She came from a race of lizard-women and had green glistening skin. She was staring at the bulge in Roy’s pants with a look of anticipation on her face.

The Mandrarian stood up. “Why don’t you excuse me for a little while,” he said. “While you’re getting sucked by the lizard, I’ve gotta go drain the lizard.” Once again, he laughed, annoyingly, at his own joke as he walked off.

The lizard-girl sat down next to Roy. “Pleassse, Masssster,” she begged. “Pleasssse let me ssssssuck your penisssss....” Roy then noticed why she was talking so strangely: she had a long, prehensile, forked tongue.

* * *

“So are you going to exercise with us?”

“No thanks,” said Laura. “I’ll think I’ll pass.”

A female exercise instructor appeared on the screen, and some strange rhythmic music started playing. “Okay, girls!” she said, “Let’s go!” She started doing leg lifts, up and down, in time to the music. All of the girls followed along, mirroring the instructor’s moves in perfect unison.

Laura watched the video screen intensely. There was something strange about it, something very compelling. Laura found that she couldn’t take her eyes away from the screen. The music became louder, and the thumping rhythms made Laura want to move her body.

“...And reach, and stretch! And reach, and stretch!” yelled the instructor. Her voice was very compelling, strong and forceful, yet at the same time warm and inviting. Laura found herself staring deeper and deeper into the screen. Her senses were overwhelmed. The music seemed to be getting louder still, and the voice of the instructor kept urging Laura to follow along.

While her eyes were fixed on the video screen, Laura could see with her peripheral vision all of the other girls, all following the instructor, moving in perfect unison. Laura suddenly felt out of place. All of the other girls were exercising, moving along with the music, yet she was just sitting there, all alone. Shouldn’t she be exercising too?

Without even consciously thinking about it, Laura, in a daze, stood and started following along with the instructor and the rest of the girls. It seemed odd to her that before she didn’t want to exercise. Why wouldn’t she want to exercise? It was so easy. Laura stared deeper and deeper into the screen, and her body moved on its own. She didn’t have to think, all she had to do was stare into the screen, and her body would move all by itself. She felt like a puppet, with her body being controlled by somebody else.

And it felt good.

* * *

The lizard-girl was snuggled up next to Roy. She was licking his face with her amazing tongue, trying to get him to let her give him a blow-job. It was so soft, and so hot! Her species’ body temperature was much higher than that of humans, and her tongue felt as though it was on fire!

Roy knew he wasn’t supposed to give in. He had to think about the mission. But it was so hard! He couldn’t stand it any more! He needed some help.

“Laura!” he cried out. Laura said she would help him when he was in trouble. He needed her help now! “Laura?” He kept crying out for her, but she never came.

“Forget about Laura,” said the girl who was giving him the tongue-bath. “I’ve got what you want right here!” She kneeled down in front of him and pulled down his pants. Roy did nothing to stop her.

Roy’s huge, stiff dick popped up. “Oh, yesssss!” exclaimed the girl. “It’ssss sssso big!” With great eagerness, she went down on him.

All the while, Roy kept thinking, where was Laura?

* * *

The workout was over. All of the girls, including Laura, were now kneeling on the floor, still staring at the screen with blank looks on their faces.

Laura was smiling. She was having an endorphin rush after the intense workout, and it was giving her a feeling of warm satisfaction. It made her even more receptive to the words the instructor was now telling her.

“That was a great workout, wasn’t it?” said the instructor.

“Oh, yes!” said Laura, oblivious to the fact that she was talking back to a video screen.

“You did very well, you should be happy with yourself.” Laura felt so happy! “Your body is getting firm and healthy, they way your Master likes it.” Laura was thrilled that she was able to please her Master!

“But now the workout is over, and it’s time to relax... Relax...” Laura listened to the soothing voice. Laura had been following the instructor throughout the entire workout, and now was conditioned to do whatever she told her to do. She sank even deeper into a trance. “You want to sleep now. Your eyelids are closed.” Laura’s eyes fluttered shut.

“Now I want you to picture yourself lying in a big, soft, luxurious bed.” Laura had no difficulty imagining herself in such a situation. “You’re completely naked, lying in a big, soft bed. It’s so warm and safe here, lying in this big, soft comfy bed.” Laura sank even deeper listening to the soothing voice.

“Now there is someone standing over your bed. That person is your Master.” In her mind’s eye, Laura pictured Roy standing over her as she lay in bed. “You feel so sweet and submissive, lying naked in bed in front of your Master.” Laura knew that these words were true.

“You’ve been such a good little slave-girl.” Yes, thought Laura, she was a good slave-girl. “In fact, you’ve been so good, your Master wants to reward you now! Your Master is kissing you, feel your Master’s lips!” Laura’s lips tingled, she really could feel his lips pressed against hers!

“Your Master’s hands are touching your breasts. Feel your Master’s hands on your breasts!” A soft moan escaped from Laura’s lips as she felt Roy’s hands gently stroking her erect nipples.

“Now your Master’s hands are moving downward, down across your tummy.” Laura was getting excited as she felt his hands moving across her body. “His hands are moving down, in between your legs.” Laura pictured herself lying in bed, her legs spread wide open, and Roy standing over her, fingering her clit! She was now moaning and panting heavily!

“Feel your Master’s touch! Feel it!” Laura could feel Roy, vigorously playing with her clit, and she was getting hotter and hotter!

“You need to come so badly! Beg to your Master to let you come!”

“Please!!” screamed Laura, “please let me come!”

“You can come now! You’re coming!” Instantly, Laura’s orgasm was released, and wave after wave of pleasure flooded through her body!

* * *

Roy was experiencing the most incredible blow-job of his life. She had stared slowly, teasing his cock with her tongue, but now it was getting more and more intense. The alien girl’s tongue was wrapped around his shaft, squeezing it tightly. Then, slowly, his entire cock was engulfed by her mouth. Her alien physiology was different than humans. She had no gag reflex, and she could still breathe through her nose even when she swallowed. She could take him in all the way, and she could hold him there for as long as she wanted. Her throat was hot and tight, and the suction was incredible!

“Nnnggah!!” grunted Roy as he came. The girl kept swallowing and swallowing until he sucked him dry. She pulled herself off of Roy, and he lay back and rested.

“Good Lord!” said a male voice coming from behind Roy, “you’re not a Mandrarian!”

Roy looked behind him, and he saw the Mandrarian standing there, pointing his gun at him.

Suddenly, the Mandrarian was struck from behind. He fell to the floor, and Roy saw Dima standing there. She was pissed off. “What the hell is going on here?!!”

“Well, uhm... uh...” stammered Roy, as he quickly pulled off his pants.

“Where’s Laura?”

“Laura? Last I saw Laura, she was in the corner over there—” He looked across the room and saw Laura and a group of slave-girls kneeling in front of a video screen with their eyes closed. They all were having orgasms.

“Oh, my God!” exclaimed Dima. She went over to the Mandrarian lying on the floor and twisted his arm behind his back. “What’s happening to them?!” she asked. The Mandrarian remained silent. “Answer me!!” she screamed, twisting his arm even harder.

“OK! OK!” The Mandrarian finally yelled. “It’s not something we like to admit, but sometimes the girls revert to their original personalities. We send out hypnotic signals over the video to prevent that from happening.”

Roy ran over to Laura and started shaking her. “Wake up!” he said.

Laura opened her eyes and had a big smile on her face. “Thank you for letting me come, Master.” She looked at Roy with a blank, Stepford-Wife look in her eyes.

“Laura, listen to me!” pleaded Roy. “I am not your Master!”

“My Master doesn’t want me?” said Laura, in a familiar tone of voice.

“No!” yelled Roy. “I don’t want you! I want the real Laura! I—I love the real Laura.”

Laura was confused. “You can love me any way you want to, Master.”

Completely frustrated, Roy started to break down and cry.

To Be Continued....