The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Snatchers

Part Five

by Simon bar Sinister

Roy was destitute. He sat alone on a couch, his face buried in his hands. Every so often, one of the slave-girls would sit next to him and try to comfort him. Roy wouldn’t say anything but he would growl at her incoherently, and she would get scared and run away from him.

After Roy had been sitting there for a long time, Dima came into the room. “OK, I’ve locked the Mandrarian in one of the rooms, he shouldn’t be a problem,” she said. She looked over at Roy disappointingly. “Are you just going to sit there and feel sorry for yourself all day,” she scolded, “or are you going to help me finish the job we came here to do?”

Roy sighed. “Why should I?” he asked. “I’ve only managed to screw everything up on this mission so far.”

“Look, Roy,” said Dima. “I don’t blame you for what happened to Laura—”

“Well, I do!” yelled Roy. “All I had to do was just sit there and keep my libido in check. I couldn’t even manage to get that right. If I hadn’t been preoccupied getting an oil change, I wouldn’t have lost Laura again. How could I be so stupid!?”

From across the room, Laura heard Roy talking about her, and quickly scurried over to him. “I’m not lost, Master. I’m right here!”

Roy stood and took Laura by the hands, and stared deeply into her eyes. “Listen to me, Laura,” he said. “If there is anything left of the real you still left in there, I want you to know how very sorry I am I let this happen to you. You have no idea how much it pains me to see you like this. I had a chance to know—and love—the real you, and now you’re just a shell of your former self. I’m so sorry!” Roy’s eyes started to well up with tears.

Laura stared at Roy, blankly, with a deer-in-the-headlights look. For a while she said nothing, as if she were trying to comprehend what he just said. Finally, she smiled and blurted out, “Would you like to fuck me now, Master?”

“Aaarrgghh!” growled Roy in frustration. He sat back down on the couch and buried his head between his hands again. Then, suddenly, he looked up at Laura again. “What did you say?”

“Please fuck me, Master,” she modestly asked again.

Roy was puzzled. He said, “You know, ever since I met you in the gym, when you first became my slave, there’s something about the way you’re behaving that’s been bothering me. I haven’t been able to put my finger on it.” He paused and thought for a moment, then he sat up and faced Laura. “You really want to fuck me, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, Master!” said Laura, excitedly.

Roy stood up and slowly approached Laura. “You want my big hard dick inside of you, don’t you?”

Laura was getting aroused at Roy’s words. Her breathing became shallow. “Oh, yes!” she said again.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” asked Dima.

“Shhh!” said Roy. “I think I’m onto something.” He went up real close to Laura. Her eyes were closed, her head was tilted back, and her chest was heaving up and down. He stood right up in front of her, but was careful not to touch her. “Do you want me to fuck you long and hard?”

“Yes!” she screamed. “Please fuck me long and hard, Master! I need it so bad!”

Suddenly, Roy sat back down on the couch. “Not now,” he said. “Maybe later.”

“Yes, Master,” said Laura, disappointingly.

“What the hell are you doing?” asked Dima. “Why are you teasing her like that?”

“I’m beginning to understand,” said Roy. “The hypno-ray that turns women into sex-slaves, it increases their libidoes unbelievably. Do you remember before, when Laura was saying what it was like when she was my slave? She said that practically the only thing she could think about was sex.”

“That was pretty obvious from the way she was just behaving, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, it was obvious that Laura wanted to have sex, badly. Yet she just stood there and waited for me to come to her. She didn’t make a move towards me.”

“I still don’t understand where you’re going with this...”

“Don’t you see? The Mandrarians give their slaves an intense craving for sex, yet at the same time they make it so the slaves won’t initiate sex on their own. They need their Master’s permission in order to have sex. That’s how the Mandrarians maintain control over their slaves. But back on the spaceship, back when Laura stopped being my slave, it was her who initiated sex with me!”

“Oh, my God,” said Dima, “I think I understand!”

“We though Laura was freed because she was forced to act independently. That might have been part of it, but I don’t think that was the real reason,” said Roy. “I think the real reason was that all the time Laura was my slave, I never had sex with her! Her craving for sex grew stronger and stronger, until something snapped.

“Do you really think that’s the reason?” asked Dima.

“I’m sure of it,” said Roy. “The Mandrarians are clever, but there was one big flaw with their scheme. Normally, the Mandrarians fly around in their spaceships with just a handful of slaves. As long as they have sex with each slave ever few days or so, they can keep the slaves satisfied and they can maintain control of their slave indefinitely. However, on this planet, there are so many more slaves than men there’s no way they could have sex with all of them. They would need some other way to keep their slaves satisfied, while still keeping them dependent on their Masters for sex.”

“They could hypnotize their slaves into thinking that they had sex with their Masters!” chimed in Dima.

Suddenly, Roy stood up and picked up a chair. He ran across the room and flung the chair at the video screen hanging on the wall, smashing it.

“Now what are you doing?” asked Dima.

“I’m going to test my theory,” said Roy. “If I’m right, then all we have to do is keep Laura isolated in this room. No sex, no video. Eventually, she will get hornier and hornier, until eventually will snap back, just like before.” He went up to one to the slave-girls in the room, and whispered a command into her ear. The girl suddenly became very excited and quickly ran off to do his bidding.

Soon, the slave-girl returned, and handed Roy a very strange-looking device. “Here you are, Master,” she said.

“What’s this?” said Roy. “I asked you to bring me a vibrator.”

“That is a vibrator,” said Dima. “Remember, this was an all-female planet. Our technology for such things has advanced far beyond what your primitive culture can comprehend. What are you planning to do with it, by the way?”

“I’ll show you,” said Roy. “Laura, come here.”

“Yes, Master?” said Laura, quickly running across the room to him.

He showed the strange-looking device to Laura. “Do you know what this is?”

“Of course, Master. It’s a vibrator. Isn’t it obvious?”

Roy pouted, then he placed the vibrator on a table in the center of the room. “Laura, no matter what happens, you are not to touch this vibrator. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“You see, Dima, as long as we keep Laura isolated in this room, then the only way for her to get satisfaction will be for her to disobey a direct order from her Master. Eventually, she’ll be so horny that she’ll have to use the vibrator.”

“I don’t know about this, Roy,” said Dima. “This is a very dangerous experiment you’re trying...”

“I know,” said Roy, ”but if we’re going to save Laura—and the rest of your planet—then we’re gonna have to take some risks.”

* * *

For two days, Roy and Dima kept Laura in the room. They carefully monitored her behavior and watched for signs that she might break.

“I don’t think your plan is working,” said Dima. “Laura seems exactly the same.”

“Well, you’re not paying close enough attention,” said Roy. “Take a closer look.”

Laura paced around the room. Her face had lost the peaceful, contented look the other slave-girls had. It was replaced by an intense look of frustration. As she walked around the room, her eyes would be fixed on Roy most of the time, but every once and a while her eyes would glance over at the device sitting on the table, and then she would quickly look away.

“You see?” said Roy. “My plan is working. It’s only a matter of time before she snaps.”

* * *

Another two days passed, and Laura still hadn’t snapped as Roy had predicted. By now it was obvious, though, how the lack of sex had affected her. When Roy and Dima peeked in on her, they found her standing in front of the hole in the wall where the video screen had been. She was vigorously performing aerobic exercises, vainly hoping that the screen would come on and bring her relief like it had before. She was only getting more frustrated, though.

“She’s close,” said Roy. “It’s gonna happen any time now.”

“You’ve been saying that for the last two days,” said Dima. “How much longer are you going to make her suffer like this?”

Laura gave up trying to exercise. She walked across the room and sat on the floor next to the table. She just stared at the vibrator, with a distant look on her face.

“Just one more day,” said Roy. “There’s no way she can last another whole day.”

Dima just sighed and shook her head. “This isn’t going to work...”

* * *

A day later, Roy and Dima again peeked in the room to check up on Laura.

“I don’t see her,” said Dima. “Something’s happened to her.” She raced into the room to see what was the matter. Roy followed her.

Inside they found Laura lying on the floor next to the table. Her skin was a pasty white, she was drenched with sweat, and she was shivering. As soon as she saw Roy, she reached out for him. “Please, Master,” she said in a voice so soft it could barely be heard. “Please...” she said with a look of utter desperation.

“All right,” said Dima. “This stops now!” She started moving towards Laura.

Roy grabbed Dima and held her back. “No! You mustn’t! We’ve got to see this through!”

“My God, Roy! Can’t you see how she’s suffering!? We’ve got to help her!”

“It pains me to see her like this, too,” said Roy, ”but the only person who can help Laura is herself!”

“Face the facts, Roy!” said Dima. “You’re little experiment was a failure! This can’t go on!” Dima pushed Roy out of the way and started towards Laura again.

Suddenly, Laura held out her hand. “Wait, stop,” she said. Her eyes were lit up with fire. Slowly, she rose to her feet and steadied herself. She grabbed the vibrator from the table and then she walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. From inside the bathroom, Roy and Dima heard a soft humming noise, and then grunts of pleasure.

Roy smiled. “You see, I told you it would work!” he said, smugly. Dima flashed him a dirty look.

The sounds from the bathroom continued for some time. “Oh! Oh, yes! Ah! Ah! Oh God! Mmmm, Ohhhh! Ohhh!!”

“That’s only the lowest setting!” Dima shouted to Laura. “You can make it go faster by turning the dial on the bottom!”

The humming sound from the bathroom got louder, and so did Laura’s moans. “Ohhh! Mmmm!! Ahhhh!! (pant, pant), Mmmm!! Uhhgn! Oh, yes!! Uhhnnggh!! (pant, pant)”

Roy looked at his watch impatiently.

“Mmmm!! Oh, yes!! (pant, pant, pant) Yess!! I’m coming!!! I’m C—uuuhhhnnnnggghh!!! Ohhhh!!!! Ohhh!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!”

Then there was silence.

For almost two full minutes, Roy and Dima stood there awkwardly, waiting for something to happen.

Finally, Roy called out, “Laura, are you OK in there?”

Just then, the door to the bathroom opened, and Laura came out. She had the same look of fire in her eyes as she had before. She walked right up to Roy, and slapped him.

“You bastard!” she screamed. “How DARE you make me suffer like that!!” She slapped him again. “You FUCKING BASTARD!!”

Laura was going to slap him again, but Roy grabbed her arm before she could. He calmly looked her in the eyes and asked, ”Are you OK now?”

“Not yet,” said Laura. She turned around, took Roy’s arm and flipped him over her shoulder, Emma Peel style. Roy landed on the floor with a loud thud. “Now I’m OK,” she said. “Oh, by the way, Roy, there’s one more thing I have to say.”

“What’s that?”

“Thank you for saving me again.”

“No problem,” said Roy, who was still lying on the floor, obviously in a great deal of pain.

* * *

The next day, Dima, Laura and Roy were in Dima’s spaceship orbiting high above the planet. The three of them were huddled in the cockpit, as they scanned the planet’s surface.

“OK, I’ve located the source of the hypnotic video transmissions,” said Dima. “I’ll drop you off at the transmitter site. I’ve also scanned and found that there are forty-one Mandrarians scattered around the planet. While you’re taking out the video transmissions, I’ll start rounding up the Mandrarians.”

“Forty-one? The Mandrarian we captured said there were fifty on the planet,” said Roy.

“Mandrarians always exaggerate their sizes,” said Dima.

“Even still,” said Roy, “that’s still a lot of them. Are you sure you can handle it yourself?”

“Are you kidding? This is the moment I’ve been living for these last seven years! It’s not going to be a problem. You and Laura will only get in the way.”

“OK,” said Roy, “but could you do me a favor and save one of the Mandrarians for me and Laura?” He pointed to one of the blips on the screen. “There, that one. He’s close to the transmitter site, too, so it will be convenient for us anyway.”

“Gotcha,” said Dima. She took a couple of deep breaths, and then said, “This is it, we’re going in!” She pushed the spaceship’s throttle and started back towards her planet.

* * *

The Mandrarian Master sat among his harem. He was surrounded by dozens of beautiful slave-girls, all of whom lived only to serve him. He lived the ultimate life of luxury, his every whim, his slightest desire, was catered to eagerly and efficiently by the legions of beautiful girls who were at his beck and call.

Lazily, the Mandrarian turned over and lay on his stomach. “Massage!” he called out.

Moments later he felt a pair of female hands begin to rub his back. “Are you tense, Master?” the girl asked. “Don’t worry, I’ll make it all better...”

Suddenly, the Mandrarian realized that he didn’t recognize the girl’s voice. “What happened to my regular masseuse?” he asked.

“Female problems,” said the girl. “Nothing you need concern yourself with, Master.” She began to gently massage his back again. “You just relax and I’ll take care of everything.”

“Mmmm...” said the Mandrarian. The girl’s hands were stronger and more firm than he was used to, but it felt good anyway. He relaxed more and more, and he reflected on how perfect everything was. Everything in his life was as it should be, he didn’t think he could be more content than he was at that moment.

“Mmmm! Oh! Oh!” he said, as the girl worked over a couple of kinks in his back. “You’re really good!” he said. “I think I’ll replace my regular masseuse with you. What did you say your name was?”

The girl’s sweet, lilting voice suddenly got much deeper and harsher. “It’s Dima,” she said.

“D-Dima?” He then realized that he was lying, completely vulnerable, completely at mercy to the Mandrarians’ most dangerous foe. “Ulp!” he grunted as she reached down between his legs and grabbed him by the balls.

“This little slave-girl has got an extra-special hand-job in store for you if you don’t do as you’re told! Understand?”

His face clenched in pain and unable to speak, the Mandrarian nodded in the affirmative.

“Good. Let’s go.” She lifted him up to his feet and dragged him out to her spaceship.

* * *

When Roy and Laura arrived at the video transmitter, they found it was completely unmanned and fully automated. Without any interference, they were able to replace the hypnotic aerobic exercise program with reruns of “Models, Inc.” Then they moved on to the Mandrarian base that was nearby.

When they snuck into the building, they found it was even more gaudy than the one they came from. It was a huge room, with fountains and countless thousands of slave-girls.

“It looks like a really cheese Las Vegas hotel,” said Laura. “Look. They even have a group of musicians playing on stage.”

“Wait a minute,” said Roy, pointing at the female musicians. “Aren’t they the Bangles?”

“Hey, you’re right,” said Laura. “You know, I always wondered what happened to them...”

“We can’t worry about that right now,” said Roy. “We have a job to do. There’s the Mandrarian, over on the other side of the room. I’ll distract him while you circle around behind him.”

“OK,” said Laura.

Roy brashly walked across the center of the room, shouting at the Mandrarian. “Hey, Tiny!” he said. “I told you that I was coming for you! I said that I would track you down, no matter where you went!”

“Well, well, well,” said the Mandrarian, condescendingly, “if it isn’t my old friend Roy! Are you here to let your girlfriend beat me up again?”

“Actually,” said Roy, “I thought it would be easier if she just shot you.” The Mandrarian turned around just in time to see Laura standing behind him, with her weapon pointed directly at him. She fired, and the impact sent the Mandrarian flying across the room. He landed hard on the floor about twenty meters away.

Roy calmly walked up to the Mandrarian and stood over him. “...And there’s plenty more where that came from!” he said, mockingly.

* * *

Roy and Laura brought the Mandrarian back to a makeshift prison, where all the other Mandrarians were being held. Eventually, Dima made good on her promise, and all of the Mandrarians on the planet were captured.

Dima met up with Roy and Laura. “That’s it,” she said. “I’ve rounded up all the Mandrarians. They’re all safely locked up.”

“Good,” said Roy. “Now all that’s left to do is to wait.”

“I wish there were another way,” said Dima. “All of the women on this planet—two hundred million of them—will all have their sexual frustrations released at the same time. It’s going to be chaos.”

“It’ll be rough,” said Roy, “but you’re planet will pull through. I’m sure of it.”

“Well if you two will excuse me,” said Dima, “there’s some place that I must be when it happens.”

“We understand,” said Laura. “We’ll see you again when all it’s all over. Good luck.”

Dima returned to her spaceship and flew back to one of the Mandrarian homes. She searched through all the rooms in the building until finally she found her lover Paddi sitting alone in one of the rooms. “Hello, Paddi,” she said.

Paddi was already showing signs of extreme sexual frustration. “Dima! Where is my Master!? I cannot find my Master anywhere!”

“Listen to me, Paddi. Your Master has gone away, and he’s never coming back!’

Paddi was totally distraught. “My Master is never coming back!? Dima, what am I going to do?”

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll think of something eventually,” said Dima, who began to disrobe.

* * *

Roy looked out over the streets of the city. They were completely empty. It had been three days since the last of the Mandrarians were captured, and an ominous quiet had settled over the planet. Roy had a sullen look on his face.

“Is something the matter?” asked Laura.

“I just was thinking. The reason I started fighting the Mandrarians was to save my girlfriend, Sarah. I realized that I haven’t even thought about Sarah for days.”

“You don’t love her any more?”

“I guess we haven’t been in love for a while. Our relationship was on pretty shaky ground—We fought most of the time. I thought that if I could save her from the Mandrarians it would save our relationship. I realize now that this isn’t the case. What’s going to happen to me and Sarah when this is all over?”

* * *

Sarah, Roy’s girlfriend, and Ellen, Roy’s sister, were in another large pool bathing each other. Ever since she bathed with Paddi on the Mandrarian spaceship, Sarah loved to bathe with the other slave-girls. Now that her Master had disappeared, Sarah found that she was taking baths more and more often, since there was nothing else to do and she needed something to occupy her time.

Sarah and Ellen kneeled together in the warm sudsy water as Ellen gently rubbed lather all over Sarah’s naked body. Neither of them was paying much attention to the time. Ellen had been lathering Sarah for the last twenty minutes, and there was no way she could be more clean, but it never occurred to either of them that they should stop. In a daze, Ellen kept rubbing and rubbing, hoping that this moment would last forever.

Finally, Ellen spoke. “Sarah, are you cold or something?”

“Huh?” said Sarah, who suddenly snapped back to reality. “No, I’m not cold. Why do you ask?”

“It’s just that your nipples are so hard! I though you might have a chill or something. Do you want me keep washing you?”

“Yes, please. Don’t stop,” she said in a whispery voice.

Ellen pushed her body close up to Sarah’s and began to rub her some more.

“Oh, yes!” responded Sarah, as Ellen began to rub her more vigorously.

Ellen was concentrating on rubbing Sarah’s tits now, harder and harder. She kept whispering into Sarah’s ear. “So pretty... So pretty...” Her body was pressed up against Sarah’s, receiving a great deal of stimulation as Sarah’s slippery naked body writhed against hers.

“Oh, God! I’m so horny!” shouted Sarah, as Ellen’s warm soapy hands squeezed her nipples hard. “Oh!” she moaned as Ellen’s mouth was licking her ear. “I’m so horny! Please fuck me now!”

“I’m so horny, too! I can’t stand it any more!” The two women turned and faced each other and kissed, intensely. Their already enormous passion grew even greater as their tongues interlocked. Their hands explored each other’s naked bodies until, inevitably, they found their way to each others’ hot pussies.

The other girls in the pool began to get the hint as they watched Ellen and Sarah kissing and fingering each other. They to began fucking each other with the same unbridled passion. Even more girls threw themselves into the pool with reckless abandon to join in the fun.

As the wild orgy of dozens of women frolicked all around them, Ellen and Sarah were still by themselves in the center of the pool, their embraces locked.

* * *

Dima and Paddi were still together sitting alone in their room. Dima was reclining, naked, on the couch with her legs spread wide open and her pussy prominently on display, in hopes that Paddi would get the message.

Paddi obviously was getting the message. For a few hours, her eyes were utterly fixated between Dima’s legs. She was near the breaking point. Dima sensed it was time to help things along a bit.

“Do you remember before, back on Planet Earth, you asked me if it’s lonely, all by myself in outer space? Well, you’re right. Sometimes I get so lonely!”

“So lonely...” repeated Paddi, in a daze.

“Sometimes, when I’m lonely, I need to touch myself.” She gently brushed her hand down her body, until it came down to her pussy. She inserted two fingers and began to rub herself, while the other hand caressed her nipples, which were quickly becoming quite hard. “Oh! That feels so good!”

“So good...” said Paddi, completely transfixed by the show that Dima was putting on for her.

“And do you know what I think about when I’m all alone, touching myself? I think about you, Paddi, my lover!”

But then suddenly, she stopped. “But sometimes, I get so lonely that it is not enough!”

“No! Don’t stop!” said Paddi.

“I can’t help it! I’m so lonely that touching myself is not enough! I need to feel the touch of someone else! I need to feel the touch of my lover! I need you, Paddi, I need you so badly!”

“Yes! I’m here for you, lover!” shouted Paddi, who quickly went and joined Dima on the couch.

“Oh, yes! Yes!!” shouted Dima, who had not felt the touch of another woman in seven years. ‘Oh, yes!”

* * *

Roy again looked out over the streets. Just a few hours before it was quiet, but now there were women everywhere as the world became embroiled in a planet-wide lesbian orgy. Everywhere he looked, there were groups of two, three or more women, all fucking each other’s brains out.

“My God,” said Roy, “do you realize that every woman on this planet is getting fucked at this very moment?”

“Not quite,” said Laura. “There’s one women on this planet who isn’t getting fucked right now, and she’s pretty upset about it...”

Roy grabbed Laura around the waist and pulled her close to him. “Oh, yeah? And what exactly do you plan to do about it?”

“This!” she said, and then she wrapped her arms around Roy and kissed him passionately.

After kissing for a long time, Roy finally broke the kiss and said, “I love you so much, Laura!”

“I love you too, Roy!” said Laura, and then went back to kissing him.

* * *

The unbelievable lust grew within Sarah and Ellen. The other girls in the pool surrounded them, so that they were all now one big love-unit, a giant mass of sexual desire. All over their bodies, they could feel the erotic touches of the other women. Their ears were filled with the lustful moans of their companions.

Finally, suddenly, they received the release they so dearly craved! At exactly the same moment, incredible orgasms washed over Sarah and Ellen’s bodies! Their embraces locked, their naked flesh writhing up against one another and all the other women, the pleasure was so intense! It seemed to last forever!

* * *

For the past seven years, Paddi had been walking around in a fog. And now the fog was lifted. For the first time in a long time, her mind was focused and clear. She gazed upon the naked body of the woman she loved, and everything now made sense, everything was perfect. The love she felt for Dima was stronger than ever, and her pent-up lust could no longer be contained!

Like a crazed animal, Paddi wrestled Dima to the floor, and began kissing Dima’s face, her neck, her breasts. Dima at first was taken aback at the level of Paddi’s passion, but soon she returned the passion to her in full.

Soon, the pair of incredibly horny lesbians were lying on the floor in the sixty-nine position, furiously eating each other out. Paddi’s tongue was like a machine! It was driving Dima crazy, and she could hardly keep up!

Finally, Dima lay back, spread her legs wide open, and let Paddi have her way with her. Her body squirmed involuntarily as Paddi’s tongue incessantly went in and out of her hot pussy!

“Yes! Yes!!” screamed Dima. Her back arched, and incredible waves of pleasure washed over her body!

Dima took a moment to regain her composure. “I love you so much!” she said, holding Paddi tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“I love you too!” said Paddi. She had a big grin on her face as Dima went back to finish what she started...

* * *

Roy and Laura were lying in bed, naked, making hot passionate love. Laura’s nails dug into Roy’s back as he thrust his hard cock into her. Her facial expression betrayed the state of total ecstasy that she was experiencing! Roy’s thrusts became faster and faster, sending Laura into new heights of pleasure!

Her loud moans of pleasure sent Roy over the edge, and soon he too climaxed. He could not believe how incredible the sex was! His times with Laura had been the best sex he ever had!

* * *

Eventually, calm returned to the planet, and the newly-emancipated women set about the task of rebuilding their society.

A few days later, Roy and Laura once again met up with Dima. She came in and shook Roy’s hand. “Thank you, Roy. Forever in the history of our planet, you will be known as the lone righteous male who showed us the path to freedom. If there had been more men like you on our planet, maybe they wouldn’t have died out as quickly.”

“Uh, thanks,” said Roy.

Dima then went up to Laura and kissed her. “Thank you sister. You have suffered greatly so that our planet may be free again. We are forever in your debt.” She turned again to Roy. “By the way, your sister and your girlfriend are with me. They’re waiting downstairs. I’ll go send them up.”

“Oh, no!” said Roy, “Sarah’s here? What am I going to tell her?”

“Simple,” said Laura, “you tell her the truth, that you’re in love with me now.”

“I don’t know about this,” said Roy. “I just travelled halfway across the galaxy to rescue Sarah from alien slavers, and now I break up with her? Isn’t that a little cold?”

“Do you think it would be better to string her along? You’ve got to tell her now.”

Roy sighed. “I guess you’re right. There’s no easy way to do this, so it’s best to get it over with quickly.”

Ellen and Sarah came into the room. Ellen ran up and hugged her brother. “Roy there’s something I need to tell you,” she said, sounding apprehensive.

“Can’t it wait?” said Roy. “There’s something I need to tell Sarah.”

“I don’t think it can wait,” said Ellen. “You see, Sarah and I have decided that we’re going to stay on this planet...” She took Sarah by the hand. “...together.”

Roy was dumbstruck. “You mean that you... And Sarah...?”

Sarah went up to Roy and kissed him on the cheek. “Roy, it’s not that I don’t appreciate what you’ve done for me, I’ll always be grateful to you for saving me from the aliens. It’s just that you and I both know that our relationship wasn’t going anywhere. If I hadn’t been captured we probably would have broken up soon anyway.” She smiled slyly at Laura. “Besides, it seems that we’re both in love with other people now.”

Roy hugged his ex-girlfriend for the last time. “I guess this is goodbye then.”

“Goodbye, Roy,” said Sarah.

Roy went up to Ellen and hugged her again. “Goodbye, I’m gonna miss you.”

* * *

Dima, her weapon drawn, and five other armed women entered the room where the captured Mandrarians were being held. “W-what are you going to do to us?” asked one of the Mandrarians, nervously.

“There was much debate over what should be done about you,” said Dima. “Finally, it was decided that we should destroy your mind-control weapons and exile you from this planet.”

“You mean you’re not going to kill us?”

“No, we decided to let you go so that you can bring this warning to the other Mandrarians: We now have the technology to detect when your mind-control weapons are being used. If any Mandrarian dares to return to this planet, we will find him, and we will kill him. There will be no further reprieves.”

Surrounded by armed guards, Dima led the Mandrarians out of the building. Along the way, they passed by Roy and Laura. One of the aliens stopped and talked to Roy.

“You!” he shouted, pointing his finger at Roy. ‘You are the only person who ever discovered the secret of the hypno-ray! That can only mean one thing: You had this girl as your slave, but you didn’t fuck her! What the hell kind of stupid fuck are you?! She was programmed to be your personal fuck-toy! She would have given it up for you any time you wanted! But you didn’t fuck her! You stupid shithead!”

Dima grabbed the Mandrarian from behind and started to drag him away. “Don’t think that planet Earth will have it so easy!” he continued. “There’s at least one other Mandrarian living on your planet!”

Roy laughed at the Mandrarian, and then he kissed Laura again. “I have no regrets,” he said. “Fantasy is fine, but I’m glad I held out for the real thing!”

* * *

Epilogue

Soon, Roy and Laura were in Dima’s spaceship heading back towards Earth.

Laura glanced over at Roy, who had a distant look on his face. “What are you thinking about?” she asked.

“He said that there was another Mandrarian living on Earth,” said Roy. “How can we find out who it is?”

“Let’s see,” said Laura. “What do we know about the Mandrarians? They refer to themselves as ‘David’, they’re little and scrawny, they think that they’re cool, but actually they’re dorks, and beautiful women are attracted to them for no apparent reason.”

“Wait a minute!” said Roy. “I know who it is! It’s that magician guy, David Copperfield. He’s married to Claudia Schiffer. He’s gotta be an alien, it’s the only possible explanation!”

“You’re right!” said Laura. “It’s all beginning to make sense! Claudia Schiffer—Nobody can be that big of a ditz for real. She must be under the spell of the hypno-ray!”

“Whenever I would see David Copperfield on TV he would always creep me out,” said Roy. “Now I know why!” He pushed the spaceship’s accelerator to hyper-speed. “Guess what, Copperfield, you’re going down!” he shouted, as the spaceship sped towards Earth.

The End