The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Wipe

Hey, you know the drill. The happenings and goings-on in this story—which, by the way, may not be reprinted without my permission—are immoral, illlegal, and irresponsible, to say the least. If you’re offended by images of people engaging in these kinds of happenings and goings-on, well, you can be glad there are no pictures with this story, but you might want to look elsewhere for entertainment. I welcome commentary and criticism. My e-mail address is . Enough with the disclaimers. On with the story.

Description: A nightclub owner has come up with a unique way of exerting his influence over his female patrons, much to the delight of his male customers.

I have a question for all of the men out there. You know how the thought that we men only think with our dicks is practically its own punchline? What I want to know is, why do so many men go out of their way to deny it? Like a fair amount of jokes out there, there is an element of truth to it.

It happens all the time. Some couple is out on a first date, and somehow, the conversation turns to sex. The girl—who may or may not want to put out at this stage—will invariably ask the guy why he always has to think with his dick, and then he’ll say he doesn’t. The only real result of this conversation will be that nobody’s getting laid that night.

No. There’s a better solution. Let’s face it: women think with their pussies as much as men think with their dicks. Women are just less in-your-face about it. The real trick is, to get the penis and vagina to be thinking the same thing at the same time.

That’s where I come in, so to speak. You can call me Gerald. I’m the owner and manager of one of the most popular nightclubs in town. Chez Monyoo. (Say it out loud...) We serve good food, good drink, and have the best bands and DJ’s every night. And our prices won’t break your budget. But by now, you should already know that. Otherwise, what would you be doing here, nursing that Bud Light in your hand?

Let me demonstrate how you can get a broad to think with her nether-region. What do you think of her? The leggy blonde walking out of the women’s rest room? You like her? Good! Let’s go talk to her.

Hey, how’re you doing? Yeah, dollface, I’m talking to you. Are you having a good time?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

No. I think you’re having the best night of your life. Let’s try that again. Are you having a good time?

“I’m having the best night of my life.”

That’s better. Don’t mind the disbelieving look on the face of my friend over here. I’ll explain it all to him later. My name’s Gerald. I own this nightclub.

“Hi, Gerald. My name’s Tiffany.”

Is this the first time you’ve been here?

“Yes. Some friends of mine and I heard good things about your club. Looks like what we heard was right.”

Good. Is this just a girls night out, then?

“Yes.”

Well, Tiffany. I think one of the things you want to do here, is you want to flash your tits to as many different guys as possible before the end of the night. What do you think?

“I want to flash my tits to as many different guys as possible before the end of the night.”

Why don’t you start with my friend over here?

“Hey, big guy. I’ve got something you might like to see. Now you can look, but don’t touch. Not yet anyway.”

Well, Tiffany, my friend doesn’t seem to be able to speak right now. Probably thinking with his cock again. Let me speak for him. Your breasts are very beautiful. The nipples aren’t too large and not too small. They have just the right perkiness. And so nice, so round. I’ll bet they give you and your boyfriend hours of pleasure.

“Actually, I don’t have a boyfriend right now.”

Oh, don’t worry about that. You’ll have one soon. That I’m sure of. Now why don’t you run along and find other guys to flash?

“Okay. Anyway, this is a great place you’ve got here Gerald. See you later. Tee hee.”

I suppose you’re wondering what just happened there, aren’t you? You’ll understand soon enough. Do you need a bit more of a demonstration? About ten feet away, looks like a bachelorette party. You see the girl wearing the white veil? Let’s go up to them, listen to what they’re talking about before we say anything.

“Yeah, I agree. I’ve never felt anything so soft and comfortable.”

Hello ladies! Looks like you came out here to sow a few wild oats before settling down, eh?

“Yeah!”

When’s the big day?

“Next week.”

I see you’ve got all of the usual trappings of a bachelorette party. How’s everything going? I see you’re not too comfortable answering my questions. My name’s Gerald. I own this club. What’s your name?

“My name’s Nicole. I just have to tell you how much I love—”

I heard you talking before. Thank you. Back to you, though. Have you done anything risque yet tonight?

“No. And I wasn’t planning on doing anything like that.”

I think you should do something very risque.

“I think I should do something very risque.”

How about seeing how many different guys you can blow tonight?

“I want to see how many different guys I can blow tonight.”

Your fiance will never know.

“My fiance will never know.”

Why don’t you start with my friend over here?

“Hey, big boy. Would you mind if I sucked on your cock? I’d really like to see how you taste.”

“What are you doing to my friend?”

Nothing she’s not willing to do.

“I don’t believe that.”

I think you’re jealous of your friend. I think you want to blow as many guys here as you can.

“I want to blow as many guys here as I can.”

I think you want to have a friendly competition with your friend over here. See who can suck more dicks.

“I want to have a friendly competition with my friend. See who can suck more dicks.”

That’s right. Your friend’s already got a head start on you, so to speak. You’d better start sucking.

“I’ve got to go now. Bye bye.”

Looks like you’ve got a little bit of competition, there Nicole. You’d better hurry up. That’s it. Good. Now why don’t you see if you can suck more cock than your friend.

Do you understand how I did that?

“I think so.”

Then tell me, what did I do?

“You said, ‘I think’ and then that became their thoughts.”

Very good. Why don’t you try it yourself?

“I think I’ll try that girl over there.”

I’ll just hang back and watch you, if you don’t mind.

He’s doing all right. Engaging her in conversation. Good. Now he’s going to try a suggestion. And her reaction is—OOOOOOOH!

I saw her slap you. I’m so sorry about that.

“Was it something I said?”

No. Probably not. She probably wasn’t suggestible.

“But why not?”

The suggestibility only lasts a few minutes from when it starts.

“When does it start?”

That’s my secret. Here. Let me show you once more.

Hi.

“Hi.”

My name’s Gerald. I own this place. Do you mind if I ask you a question?

“Sure.”

How does it feel to be so horny, you can’t even think straight?

“What? I don’t care if you do own this place, I’m not—”

I think you are.

“um, I’m n-n-n- um, I’m, uh, sorry. What er, ah, were you saying?”

Nothing really. Are you going to be all right?

“Yeah. Would you excuse me for a few minutes? I need to find my boyfriend.”

Go ahead. I need to talk with this other girl here anyway.

Hello!

“Um, hi.”

My name’s Gerald. I own this place. Are you having a good time?

“It’s all right.”

I think you’re having a great time.

“I’m having a great time.”

What’s your name, honey?

“Amanda.”

Well, Amanda. I’ll be having a little contest in a few minutes, and I think you’d make a great contestant in it. Although we’ll be crowning one big winner, there won’t be any losers. Would you like to compete?

“I’d like to be a contestant.”

Good. The contest will begin when the DJ calls for all of the volunteers.

I guess I’ve got to tell the DJ we’re about ready to begin the contest.

Hey, Lou. After this song, can you announce that the contest will begin?

“Of course. Do you want me to have anything ready?”

Just the usual stuff. I’m going to go get a drink. I’ll be back by the time the ten contestants arrive.

“Ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention please? Throughout this evening, Gerald Womack, the owner of this fine establishment, has been asking some people who might want to volunteer to participate in a little contest. If you agreed to participate, could you please come up to the DJ’s booth?”

Ahh, welcome ladies. I see the five of you are ready to compete. It’s time to tell you all what the contest is. This contest is a strip-off. I want you all to take the stage and take off all of your clothes, dancing to the music the DJ plays. The other people in the bar will be judging you by the seductive way you strip and dance. Whoever gets the most applause, wins. Do you understand?

“Yes.”

I’m going to go over the PA system and announce the contest. When the music starts playing, I want you to come out one at a time and strut your stuff.

And now, kind folks, it is time for the moment you’ve all been waiting for. Here at Chez Monyoo, this contest has become legendary. And our ten contestants tonight will only add to the legend. You will help decide who the big winner is, although, in the grand scheme of things, there won’t be any losers, right?

“Right!”

So, without further ado, I present to you, the contestants for tonight’s Strip-Off! Let’s get the music playing.

Our first contestant is the lovely Amanda. Let’s all watch as she takes off her blouse. And then her skirt. Don’t you all just love the way it practically floats down to her feet?

Good, and now it’s time to take off the bra. And the panties and stockings. Excellent, Amanda. Now shake it to the music. Very good. Now how about a pole dance?

You know, Amanda, you handled that pole like a pro. Have you ever done anything like this before?

“No.”

Well, I’m really impressed. Why don’t you take your place over there and keep on dancing.

Our next contestant is the beautiful Stacy. How about a nice round of applause for Stacy? That’s good. Stacy, it’s time for you to take off your T-shirt. Uh, huh. And now your jeans. Very good. Now if you’d just lose your panties, you’ll be wearing only those shoes. Perfect.

Stacy, do you think you can one-up Amanda on the pole?

“Of course I can. Watch this!”

Oh, wow! I didn’t think that was even possible. Let’s give it up for Stacy!!

You should be very proud, Stacy. This crowd really loves you. Why don’t you keep dancing next to Amanda.

Next, we have the gorgeous Christina. Christina, are you ready to strip?

I guess so, since you’re already taking off your clothes. Whoa! That lucky guy who just caught your panties is going to have one hell of a story when he goes home.

What can you do with this pole. Ah ha! Although she’s not climbing up it like the other two contestants, she’s doing a great job dry humping it. Woo hoo! How about a round of applause for Christina?

Christina, why don’t you join Amanda and Stacy?

Our next contestant is that hottie, Maryann. Hello, Maryann. Are you excited about being here?

“Yes.”

Well, why don’t you show us?

You must be excited, look at how hard your nipples are.

I’m impressed, I didn’t even ask you to go to the pole. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone take their panties off from the top if it. How about everyone showing their love for Maryann?

Great job, Maryann. Please join the other contestants over there.

And now, for our final contestant of the night, the supersexy Ashley. Now Ashley, you’ve seen what everyone else can do. Can you outdo them?

“Hell, yeah!”

That’s what I like to hear! How about a round of applause for Ashley. You know what to do, girl. Uh huh. That’s it. Excellent. All right. Straight up the pole, perfect.

Woo hoo! That does it for all five of our contestants. Have you seen enough to make your decision? Let’s bring all five girls back to center stage here.

Now remember: you guys pick the winner and the runners-up. I’ll go by the sound of your applause for each of these girls. The louder the applause, the more you like them. Got it? All right!

Who thinks Amanda should win?

How about Stacy?

Christina?

Maryann?

Ashley?

Hmmm. I’m having a hard time telling. It’s definitely between Christina and Ashley. Let’s try it again. Who thinks Christina should win? Who’s a fan of Ashley?

Well, Ashley, it looks like you’ve won. Please stand over here, while I give the other contestants their prizes.

Amanda, Stacy, Christina, and Maryann, I want you each to take a piece of this toilet paper. Good. Now hold it up against your crotch. Very good. There is a special chemical in this toilet paper that causes you to think with your pussy. The longer you hold it to your crotch, the longer you will think with it. I caught all of you on the way out from the bathroom and I got you to join this contest because I knew you’d still be thinking with your pussies. You may drop the toilet paper now.

I think you all love to give blowjobs. In fact, when a guy cums in your mouth, you will have the most amazing orgasms you’ve ever felt. You will practically beg different guys to let you suck them off.

Now for Ashley. Have some toilet paper and hold it to your crotch.

Very good, Ashley. I want you to think of a word. Any word will do, but preferably a word you hear often, but not all the time. What’s the word you’re thinking of?

“Beer.”

That’s a good word. I think, that every time you hear the word, ‘beer,’ you will have an intense, uncontrollable orgasm. The more often you hear it, the more intense it will feel. Do you understand?

“Yes.”

Good. Let me buy you a beer.

“Oh. Oh, yes! Yes! That’s it! Please! More! Ah! Ahhh! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Thank you.”

Will you be coming back tomorrow night?

“Oh, yes.”