The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind your own business part 2—Miss Jackson’s testimonial

by Bigchube

(The mind your own business programme is now available as shareware—feel free to copy it and use it as you wish)

“To tell the truth I thought Harry was a bit of a sleaze ball when I first met him, remember that computer game Leisure Suite Larry? Harry is the exact same as Larry, only Harry is taller and ok I admit it yes he’s better looking.

After my studies I started working with Harry at the computer company as a personnel officer and soon after a year or so I gained promotion to Director of HR. I always thought I was reasonably attractive; I kept myself in good shape and dressed to earn respect from the staff. Usually I’d wear a skirt suit with a white blouse, sensible underwear and sensible shoes. That was me Miss Sensible working for a sensible company. The staff well they liked me too, especially Harry, he respected me and occasionally I’d see him glimpsing a glance at my ass as I stood at the water cooler. I never gave it much thought really, he wasn’t really my type and besides he was such a sleaze.

I don’t think I’ll ever forget that first Monday morning when everything changed. I got to the office and switched on the computer as usual but instead of the usual welcome message a new screen grabbed my attention. I could hear the sound of a beach and some light drumming music and as I watched the screen a voice instructed me to close my eyes. I lost awareness of everything around me and the voice instructed me to imagine the physical sensations of a pleasant experience. I thought back to waking up in my bedroom early on a summer’s morning during my last year at college with my lover, the window was open and the white curtains were gently blowing with the warm breeze. We lay with a white cotton sheet resting on top of our naked bodies. I remembered the sense of her touch as she caressed my body with her lips. I gasped remembering the way she kissed my inner thigh and then parted my legs. My mind was full of the thoughts of that time. The voice instructed me to remember that pleasant thought and that from now onwards, that thought would come back when acting out an instruction from an authorised manager. I looked around the office, all the girls must have had the same message. I could tell by their satisfied smiles.

I got on with my normal routine, worked on some files and then Harry’s first memo of the week appeared in my inbox. All staff had to rate themselves and the ugly ones were to move downtown, well it made sense I guess. Ugly girls were damaging for moral, who wanted to deal with an ugly when there could be a gorgeous girl to deal with. And all the men were to move downtown too, well that made sense too, especially if Harry and the directors wanted it. If the directors wanted sexy staff then this was the way to do it. As the HR director I knew not to expecting any hassles from the staff, it was what Harry wanted after all and it made us feel nice as well.

Harry called me in and I could see that he was looking me up and down and I found myself quite liking it, he was my boss of course, I liked to please him. I was flattered that he rated me as a 9 out of 10, but it did make me wonder who’d get full marks. Then he told me that I must to go and buy some clothes from a sex-shop, I was a bit nervous at first, I’d never been in such a place, of course I hadn’t.

I left the office and as I got onto the street I felt a tingle of nerves as I reached the shop. It was still early in the morning, but the neon lights above the door flashed on and off shouting that xxx videos, magazines, toys and clothing were available inside. I had been instructed to buy a new outfit and this was the only place that would sell me what I needed, so I took a deep breath and walked in. I looked along the displays, I wondered about finally buying me the vibrator that I had always promised myself, but I was here to buy an outfit. I looked along the display, there were masses of really slinky skimpy dresses and see through lingerie as well as uniforms. These uniforms looked interesting there were waitress outfits, devil and angel costumes as well as some really kinky leather gear. Harry had given me the choice of what to buy but halfway along I spotted a black pvc catsuit, which looked perfect. I had to make sure it fitted well, so I found a female assistant where the changing rooms were and she showed me to a cubicle. I quickly undressed down to my underwear and tried the catsuit on, but the suit wouldn’t go on. I called in the assistant and she said that it’d be much easier without any underwear and so after stripping completely off, I tried again. The catsuit now fitted much better, it shaped my legs and squeezed my bum and as I zipped up the front it was a perfect squeeze for my boobs. I put on some highhealed boots and looking in the mirror I thought how sexy I was. I walked out into the shop and the assistant that helped me earlier came over and wolf whistled gently. “Lucky guy” she said, “Yes I know, he’s my boss, I do as he wishes.” “Really? he’ll probably appreciate this then” she tied my hair into a ponytail and handed me a small whip. “Will you be needing this wrapped?” “No I think I’ll stay as I am, thank you.” After paying, I walked out into the street and made my way back to the office. I was aware of people staring at me as I stood waiting at the crossing, but it felt right, it was what Harry wanted after all.

When I got to Harry’s office he gave me a big smile, he cast his eyes up and down my body, up my long legs and he gazed for what seemed ages at my bum then finally he looked up to my tits and smiled. He instructed that I should dress like this always, as it was a shining example to all the girls and besides it was really sexy. I could tell all this anyway especially since I could see him stroking himself behind the desk. I quite liked walking about the office in my new attire; it made me feel energetic, powerful and sultry. Just the right qualities for my job.

I had to organise an induction programme for the girls on the floor and to please Harry I knew it had to be instructive as well as sexy. My human resource training at college had never trained me for this, but after a bit of searching on the web I started designing an ideal programme. I composed a memo to the girls; cc’d to Harry of course, detailing that afternoon’s agenda. The course went along as planned, I explained that we’d all feel great taking instructions from Harry, in fact even just getting a memo from Harry would make us feel good. Acting out an instruction from Harry would make us feel even better, so working in the office would now feel like engaging in foreplay. It made sense to us all, of course it did.

“Induction programme to commence this afternoon

1:30 Introduction and How to please your boss
2:00 Flirting for success
3.00 Rewarding yourself
3.45 Break
4.00 Body awareness
5.00 Closing session

At 1.30 on the dot the room filled with the 17 girls from the office. I explained the outline of the course and that Harry was in charge. There was some flexibility in our work, however our way of working was now Harry’s will. The induction training was to be videotaped, but we weren’t to pay attention to the camera. I added that I was doing what Harry wanted and they too were here to please Harry and therefore they should do as I wished, they all saw my point, smiled and sat down.

He had let the staff choose who was the sexiest and looking round the room I had no complaints. All the girls had incredible figures, pretty smiles and welcoming eyes. I made a mental note to myself that the staff photoboard needed sexing up—a glamour touch was needed, maybe we should get in a men’s magazine photographer. My eyes were drawn to Alessia; she was a gorgeous Italian girl, maybe about 21 maybe younger. Her lips were glistening, her skin was perfect, her hair was incredible and her boobs, well I could dream of them all night, she was a 10 out of 10. I wondered what age she was and where she lived, I made another note to get her personnel file out of the cabinet to have a look.

Being sexy drop dead gorgeous girls, flirting was mostly well known to them. The task was this afternoon was to train the girls to flirt in work, to tease clients with a promise of things to come. Clients liked to see our bodies and depending on how well the transaction was progressing it would be appropriate to let them see our legs or deep into our cleavage. We would have to dress appropriately as well, we should accentuate our bums, legs and boobs. If needed to gain a sale it was crucial that as much flesh as possible could be seen by someone wanting to look at our bodies. Touching clients would be encouraged as would allowing ourselves to be touched. Bending over to give clients a better view of our asses was also encouraged. The girls agreed that this made sense in fact I think we were all looking forward to putting it into action.

The rewarding yourself session was designed to be a sort of performance related pay scheme, only the rewards the girls would gain from success in business would be pure pleasure. The pleasant sensations would increase as we continued in the mind your own business programme. I used a brainstorming exercise to see how the girls thought that they would like to reward themselves. I was quite pleased with their imagination as I put them on the flipchart; from the back of the room someone suggested ‘lingerie fashion show’, ‘poll dancing lessons’, ‘sextoy allowance’, ‘bring in a masseuse’ was another, I knew Harry would like all these and I made a note to include it in my report.

OK I’ll admit it the final session on body awareness was a bit selfish of me. I like sex with men and women, but women are much nicer looking, especially Alessia, if only she realised how much I needed her. I explained that Harry and the company wanted us to be the sexiest of all staff, and as a result it was important that we were fully aware of our bodies. I played the background music of the drumming and the seaside and encouraged the girls to lie down and explore their bodies in response to their most erotic of dreams. All the girls began to caress their erogenous zones; some their necks, others their tummies and their breasts. I looked round the room and wondered who had the biggest tits, they all looked large but who had the best. It had to be Felicity, she had magnificent tits as well as a cute ass. If only Harry could see what I could see. All the girls were getting to know their bodies very intimately now. I watched as Alessia ran a finger down her stomach and began to rub her pussy lips through the fabric. She moaned as her fingers found their way about her clit and her lips became enlarged. This was some dream she was having I only wished that I could be in it. All the girls were moaning now. I switched off the video camera and popped the tape in my case.

I closed the training and reminded the girls that the pleasure that they had this afternoon would only increase as we obeyed Harry’s orders. It was our duty to him and we must do our sexiest best for him and the company.

I met Harry waiting for the lift on the way out that night, I gave him the videotape and thanked him for making all the girls and me happy. As way of thanks as we got in the lift I unzipped my catsuit and let him fondle my tits on the way down to the ground floor. I think I was beginning to quite like Harry now.

The next morning was dress down day so I got in nice and early so I could meet Harry at 9am sharp, he was going to be distracted later on I thought. His previous secretary had been sent downtown alongside all the other uglies, so could I arrange a couple of girls to come in and be ‘interviewed’. I called Mercedes and Dani and instructed them to report to Harry. Mercedes had the longest legs in the office but Dani had the cheekiest smile. Harry asked them how they thought they would best serve him. Mercedes sat across from Harry as if to take some dictation and let him look at her long legs as well as using her pen to open out her blouse so that he could see her tits. I could tell he was pleased with that. But how would Dani beat that? Her devotion to Harry was about to be very clear. Walking over to his desk she leaned over the desk and switched on the internet on his computer. Harry sat back and admired the way she let him have good look at her boobs. She opened up his favourites menu, and then kneeling down she unzipped his cock and masturbated him as she clicked through the galleries. Harry I think was in heaven. It felt pretty good helping Harry, but I couldn’t stop thinking about Alessia.

Harry called me in later, I knew I wanted to help him, but now he was going to do something for me. “I’ve been looking through the personnel records, Miss Jackson” he said “Alessia’s records smell of your perfume, you like her don’t you Miss Jackson”. Before I could stop him he called her in and told her that I had the hots for her. It was true she was beautiful. I think she was embarrassed at first, but it was Harry’s will that we both please him and pleasing him now would be for us to strip off and get sweaty in his office. As we undressed each other Harry called in Dani and he sat back in his chair watching us in action. I was fantastic finally getting so close to her body, as she lay back on the couch I pulled her top up so that it freed her breasts and then pulled down her skirt so that I could see her beautiful pussy. I looked at her body as she undid my zips. She was smooth, so smooth, her tits were so firm and her nipples well I could have sucked them all day. Alessia knew exactly what to do too. As we became entwined she made her way down to my pussy and gently stroked my lips just at the side until they became swollen and moist; then letting her finger my hole to get me nice and hot she used her tongue to give me a huge noisy orgasm.

Harry appointed Alessia as my personal assistant; she was to be my reward for a hard day’s work. I like working for Harry, I think we all do.”

Signed
Emma Jackson