The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mindfield—Chapter Two (Collars and cuffs and oil ... oh my!)

The villain lectured his young apprentice as they watched the closed-circuit television feed.

“Ah good, as you can see, this particular heroine has chosen the “mind-field” pathway, this should prove both entertaining and educational”.

On the crystal-clear screen, a lycra-clad young women edged cautiously along a narrow white corridor. Moments earlier she had awoken from a drug-induced slumber, to find herself imprisoned within a complex maze of passages, rooms and dead-end corridors. Her search for the exit was destined to be short-lived as her next step planted one boot-clad foot firmly on the trigger for one of the villain’s “lace-mines”.

There was an explosion of white smoke as the mystical device activated. In an instant the heroine’s costume was literally shredded from her, the next moment a myriad of slender black tendrils snaked around her, moving with preternatural speed. As the fog cleared she was revealed to the watchers.

“I do so love that look of incomprehension”, stated the villain blandly, “she really has no idea what is about to happen to her, although I’m sure she’s bright enough to realise that it won’t be good …. for her at least”.

On the screen they could see the shaken woman attempt to steady herself. Her trim body was criss-crossed with fine laces that despite their apparent fragility would resist her strongest attempts to break free. The laces seemed to emanate from thicker bands, which encircled her wrists, ankles and throat. Around her forehead was a single lace that sat like a circlet. Although the laces covered her body, they did nothing to hide her nakedness, in fact they appeared to accentuate it, lifting and supporting her breasts, even forming an intricate pattern around her pelvis ending in a single strand which was pulled tight between her legs, digging into the woman’s sex.

The heroine clawed at the laces, knowing that they were part of some nefarious trap. Her strong fingers made no impression on the strange material, but the next moment the laces activated to restrain their unwilling wearer. The single strand, deep between her legs began to glow gently, pulsing with energy as it began to softly vibrate. The heroine tried to scream, but another lacy strand took the opportunity to force itself into her mouth as she drew breath. It then inflated into a mouth-filling gag which silenced her cries into muted “mmpppfffffs”.

“Now that she is nice and quiet, let me explain what is happening to our delicious guests”, the villain practically gushed. “First that crotch rope is magically stimulating her – the reason for this is two-fold”, he continued analytically, “firstly it makes her writhe in a most agreeable way, but more importantly it keeps her somewhat (ahem) distracted for what else is going to happen”.

The startled heroine mewled into her gag, embarrassed at the sudden attention. She continued to try to get free from the magic laces, but they stubbornly resisted all her attempts. Much to her embarrassment she found a thin trickle of drool escaping the gag, dribbling freely over her body. It was at that moment, that the band around her throat also began to glow, softly at first but slowly growing in intensity.

“Ah, now as you can see, our pretty captive is entering the second phase”, stated the villain matter-of-factly, “the glowing choker will slowly drain her worries and strength, keeping her happy and docile while it does its evil work … I do love my toys you know?”

For the heroine, it began so gently that she wasn’t even aware of it. The insistent buzzing between her legs was making it almost impossible to concentrate. Then, gradually, that didn’t seem to be a problem anymore. Abruptly she realised that her worries and concerns were being washed away, there was a moment of panic, then that too faded and evaporated. Soothed by the subtle magic, she found herself unable to care as her arms and legs grew steadily weaker.

The villain watched as his captive’s face settled into a calm expression. He smiled knowingly as she slumped softly to the floor, her legs no longer able to support her as the muscles relaxed completely. A few moments later she lay serenely on her side, the band around her throat glowing steady and brightly. Rivulets of drool pooled on the floor beside her gagged mouth, unnoticed and uncared for.

“The next phase is as entirely unnecessary as it is aesthetically pleasing”, the villain joked, “For while she is now entirely helpless and at the mercy of her beautiful laces, I find the female form is best appreciated when bound”

As if responding to the villain’s short statement, the heroine’s anklets and bracelets began to glow with the same inner light as the other active portions of her lace prison. Slowly the bands pulled together, the bracelets drawing her arms behind her back while the anklets secured her ankles. Finally, all four bands pulled together, clicking into place and leaving the young woman effectively hogtied, her wrists and ankles bonded together.

“Mmmm”, he murmured appreciatively, “Yes, that really is just the ticket”.

For a moment he allowed his gaze to wander freely over his prisoner’s helpless form. Various adjectives sprang to mind: lithe, supple or even nubile. The villain shook his head slightly. Normally he preferred his slavegirls to be blonde, but then that was hardly a problem was it? He was, after all, about to have her moulded entirely to his will.

“Good, good”, he continued belatedly, “The final stage is just about to begin”.

The apprentice stared at the view screen. At first he wasn’t sure what he was looking for. But eventually he saw that the slender circlet had taken on the same glow as the rest of her laces. At first it pulsed weakly, slowly becoming more intense. Despite the fact that she was apparently unconscious, the helpless girl let out a low moan, her body writhing against the silken bonds. Her breathing was coming in gasps, and he could see that tiny beads of sweat had already begun to appear over her naked form.

“Our lovely captive has been subdued, as you can see”, the villain lectured, “At the moment she is basking in all the sensations which her laces can provide. The circlet is the key of course. Having ensured that she is nicely suggestible and completely unable to worry about what is happening, the next task is to pop some new ideas into her open and malleable young mind”.

* * *

Her eyelids felt so heavy that she could barely keep them open. Every now and then they fluttered closed, only to jerk open again after a short battle. But these battles were becoming more and more difficult. A soft whispering in the young heroine’s mind lulled and soothed, it seemed to ask her why she was resisting. The voice promised pleasure beyond her imagination and yet only asked for one thing. Her obedience, her surrender.

She tried to ignore its gentle insistence, and would probably have been able to hold on, were it not for the maddening attention of the cord vibrating between her bound legs. It gradually lifted the helpless woman to one climax after another, each one seeming to diminish her reserves a little more. Each time she came, she was a little more weak and drowsy on her recovery, a little more willing to listen to the quiet voice, a little less able to resist.

The villain watched, entranced by the struggles of his captive. He knew that Amanda would eventually succumb to his magic, but there was something noble and not a little erotic about her resistance. He found himself becoming aroused by the situation, and had to remind himself that this was purely business and that he had a job to do. After the heroine was truly beaten, then he could think about his own pleasure, but not before. Well, perhaps he could “think” about his own pleasure, but he must make sure that he carried out his task.

Finally, after what seemed like eternity for the heroine, the various assaults upon her proved too much. With a soft moan, Amanda’s eyes slowly closed, and although she fought for a moment to open them again, this time they stayed shut. The voice continued to whisper, the laces continued to buzz but it was so much easier not to fight anymore, so much easier just to lie back and feel.

The villain smiled as he saw Amanda’s body relax into a semi-slumber. The moment had arrived when the work could begin in earnest. While his captive lay still, her only reactions being the slightly shudders which marked each new orgasm, the villain collected a small vial from a nearby shelf.

He passed it to his apprentice and gestured for him to take it. Grinning happily, the younger man practically ran out of the room, so eager was he to reach the fallen heroine. He had the advantage of knowing the maze and the traps that lay within. Once he had found her, the apprentice unstoppered the vial, releasing a small puff of dark vapour. Carefully, he poured a small measure of the fragrant oil onto Amanda’s chest.

Moving with delicate patience, he began to massage the oil over their captive’s body. He lingered over her neck, tracing a thin finger down her collarbone and into her cleavage. Slowly he massaged the oil into Amanda’s breasts, making sure to coat each nipple with a thin sheen.

Next he ran his hand over the woman’s belly and down both of her legs, before kneading her sex and making sure this too was oiled. Once he was satisfied, the apprentice rolled Amanda over onto her stomach, and proceeded to oil her back and arms. He spent several pleasurable minutes rubbing over the heroine’s backside, before he realised that the potion might be beginning to affect his senses as well.

Cursing his stupidity, the man quickly muttered a counterspell, and purged any lasting residue from him. He knew that the Enslaver would have noticed this and would no doubt refer to it as a “schoolboy error”.

Amanda of course, without either the knowledge or ability to defend herself, and coated now from head to foot in the substance, was privileged to experience the full force of the magic. Aroused as she had been this now doubled and then tripled. She had never felt more sensual, and still her ardour continued to increase. At the same time, her body seemed to be become more sensitive, every slight touch caused pleasure to leap through her. The gentle vibration of the laces became a maddening roar of absolute bliss.

Despite being almost unconscious, the young heroine groaned and moaned, arching her body in need. The next orgasm burst on her, causing her to scream and instants later the next, continuing as an almost constant stream. In moments her oiled body was beaded with sweat, her body convulsing as she was bathed in total pleasure. The apprentice just watched, enjoying the wanton display and yearning to take his pleasure as well.

But consummate professional that he was, he merely continued with his instructions. He knelt down beside her, being careful not to touch the gyrating captive and whispered another command.

“Collar”, he smiled.

The thicker band around Amanda’s throat continued to glow, but now the hue began to change, as did that of her circlet. Slowly the whispering began to change as well. Now a new mantra was repeated in the helpless woman’s mind, replacing her own thoughts. Thoughts she no longer needed, easier just to listen now, to relax, be pleasured and follow.

“Submit, Obey, Believe, Surrender, Submit, Obey, Believe, Surrender”

While Amanda listened and came, the apprentice readied the final item that would complete her transformation. He loosened the lace, which had now burrowed deep into the crevice between the woman’s legs. Amanda was by now so far gone that this didn’t stop her relentless orgasms.

Then, very carefully, the apprentice inserted a large black rubber cylinder, softly rounded at one end, into his captive. The heroine bucked and shook as the device entered her, but settled back once it was in place. Finally the apprentice tightened the laces back into place, sealing the device deep inside her.

Only one last thing remained, one last command and it would all be over. The apprentice leaned forwards and gently kissed the heroine on her soft lips. Then he gave her the final command.

“Slave”, he breathed.

The dildo began to glow in the same manner as the laces, and to vibrate gently with them. Softly, seductively new thoughts began to form in the young woman’s mind. She knew that she must resist the attentions of the magic device, but knew too that it would be futile. She knew that her next orgasm would destroy what remained of her will, leaving her subservient and docile, but still the pleasure inexorably built within her.

She struggled mightily, but really the end result was never in any doubt. The strange oil made her so aroused, and heightened all of her perceptions, the collar kept her drugged and weakened her resolve and the glowing vibrator slowly increased its intensity, bringing her closer to her final climax.

Her breath was ragged now, sweat coated her bound body and her eyes were screwed tightly shut. Her entire body was tensed, trying to stave off the orgasm that was even now creeping closer. Then, without warning, the sensations crashed over her, her body arched and a scream of mixed horror and pleasure escaped her lips. Her body shuddered as a series of orgasms rocked her, each new climax stealing a little more resistance. Finally, after the last orgasm had resolved, she slumped down on the floor, her breathing deep and rapid, her body flushed and quivering.

When the captive opened her eyes, there was no more Amanda. The only thoughts in the woman’s head now were of pleasure and submission. The woman’s body trembled, but her strength seemed to have left her. She knew that she should be kneeling, but it was too hard. Her desire to relax into the sensations warred with the need to obey. It felt so good, to be powerless, helpless, totally at the mercy of her owner.

“Just lie back my pretty slave”, Master told her, “you are, after all, too weak to do anything else. Aren’t you?”

The woman sighed and gave into the sensations. She slowly dropped back, trying to unfold her legs as she did so, but in the end too drained to manage even that. The former heroine sprawled happily on her back, legs still tucked beneath her, as if kneeling. She felt as weak as a kitten, her body heavy and loose. She knew that her Master could do what ever he wished, and that she could do nothing to stop him. That understanding made her moan, leaving her aroused and trembling.