The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mindtrap Manor

Chapter 5: Bimbos and Traps

From the mind of Chrystal Wynd

“Decisions are made, wrong or right; let’s see what my traps do on this night.”

Carolyn’s mind raced as she softly repeated the last words heard from the deep voice in the library. She ran a hand through her black, bobbed hair with business-like efficiency as she gathered her thoughts. Then she stopped walking and studied the dimly lit hallway in front of her.

The pretty, brown-haired sorority girl walking with her stopped as well. “We’re never going to get out of here if you’re going to stop every thirty seconds, you know,” she said, her impatience obvious.

Carolyn sighed and turned to the girl. “Look, Becky—”

“That’s Rebecca!”

“Fine, Rebecca,” said Carolyn. “Now use your head. The man said there were traps everywhere, remember? Do you really want to just stroll through these halls like we don’t have a care in the world? That library door locked behind us; we’re stuck in this part of the house until we find a way out. So, let’s do this carefully, all right?”

“Whatever,” said Rebecca. “This whole thing is stupid and I can’t wait to get hold of the jerk that set this up. Daddy’s going to make him wish he had never been born.”

Carolyn looked at Rebecca curiously. “Why did you choose this door?” she asked.

Rebecca snorted. “Because that group of losers back in the library didn’t know what the hell they were doing. I wasn’t going through any door they picked. At least you seem to have half a brain. Why’d you pick this door, anyway?”

Satisfied that the immediate hallway appeared safe, Carolyn began walking forward once again. “I picked this door,” she said, “because it didn’t seem to be one of the main entries, yet it appeared to have been used fairly regularly.”

The sorority girl matched Carolyn’s pace. “What do you mean?”

“Well,” said Carolyn, “someone has to dust that place, right? So there has to be a service entrance. Having your hired staff getting caught in traps is a bad employment policy, so at least one of the doors has to be trap-free. This one looked more like a service entrance than the others.”

“Huh,” said Rebecca. “That actually makes sense.”

“Thank you,” said Carolyn. “We can get through this if we just use our heads. And that means not rushing into anything.”

“All right, all right; you made your stupid point,” said Rebecca.

Carolyn bit back her retort. She was quickly getting tired of the sorority girl’s attitude. Carolyn was only a couple years older than Rebecca, but she wanted to put the brat over her lap and spank some sense into her.

And that was when they noticed the door at the end of the hall.

It wasn’t difficult to see, as the door was well illuminated by two spotlights on either side. The spotlights were actually focused on a spot about five feet in front of the door, but, as the hallway was dimly lit, the effect of the spotlights was to make the immediate area quite bright. The door appeared to have some writing on it.

They approached the door cautiously, but nothing popped up to interfere with them. Once they reached the door, the words became legible.

“To reach this end, you followed your shoes,” read Carolyn, speaking out loud. “But to pass through this door, you have to lose.”

Carolyn and Rebecca looked at each other.

“Well?” said Rebecca.

“No idea,” said Carolyn, running a hand through her bobbed hair.

“Well, we have to lose something!” said Rebecca.

“Obviously!” said Carolyn. “But what?”

“Our minds?” said Rebecca.

“No!” said Carolyn. “It’s a puzzle. We have to figure it out.”

“No kidding!” said Rebecca.

“Well, we followed our shoes,” mused Carolyn. “Maybe we have to kick the door?”

“That’s stupid!” said Rebecca.

“Do you have a better idea?” asked Carolyn.

“No.”

“Fine. Let’s do that, then.”

They stepped to the door and cautiously tapped the door with their shoes, but there was no effect. They kicked with more force then, but there was still no effect other than the unnaturally loud thuds echoing down the hall.

Carolyn finally slapped the door in frustration. She was out of ideas.

“Stupid door!” snapped Rebecca. She took a step back into the spotlight and snatched off her shoe, apparently to throw it at the door in anger. However, the moment her shoe came off, there was a loud clack from the door.

“Huh?” said Rebecca.

Carolyn slapped her forehead. “Of course!” she said. “We followed our shoes...now we have to lose them!” She stepped into the light and quickly removed her sneakers. There was a loud clack as each shoe was removed. “The spotlights are scanners! Take off your other shoe.”

Rebecca kicked off her other shoe and was rewarded with a clack as well. The noise seemed to be deadbolts unlocking. However, the door remained shut, apparently still dead-bolted.

“Now what?” asked Rebecca.

Carolyn slipped off her socks and was rewarded with two more clacks. “Take off more!” she said, now barefoot.

Rebecca looked as if she wanted to argue, but she rolled her pantyhose down her thighs and slipped them over her feet. There was another clack as she tossed her hose next to her shoes.

“Still locked. Dammit,” said Carolyn. She clenched her teeth and began wriggling her jeans down her thin hips. She stepped out of her jeans and there was another clack.

Rebecca stood with her arms crossed, watching Carolyn.

Carolyn- standing barefoot in her panties- glared at Rebecca. “You can help, you know!” she said.

“Forget it!” said Rebecca. “I’m not stripping!”

Carolyn wanted to throttle the brat, but getting out had to be the first priority. Carolyn clenched her teeth again and slipped her top up over her head. She tossed it onto her pile of clothes and there was another clack as another bolt slid free. Rebecca still made no move to remove any clothes, so Carolyn gave in and removed her cotton panties and bra. The resulting clacks echoed down the hall as the underclothing landed on the pile of clothes. The door remained frustratingly locked close, however.

Carolyn- quite angry and naked- glared at Rebecca. “The guy said we’re supposed to work together, remember?”

Rebecca finally stamped her bare foot. “Fine!” she said. “I’ll do it, all right?”

Carolyn folded her arms over her thin chest in angry silence and watched Rebecca strip off her clothing. Each removed article resulted in an audible clack. When Rebecca slipped her silk panties off and tossed that final article of clothing on her pile, however, there was silence.

The two naked girls looked at each other. The silence was louder than the clacks by its conspicuousness. Then, with a suddenness that caused both girls to leap in startled fright, several clacks sounded at once as the remaining bolts opened simultaneously.

“Yes!” shouted Carolyn.

“Yes!” shouted Rebecca.

The girls walked to their respective piles to pick up their clothes. As soon as they laid hands on their clothing, however, the sound of bolts shooting back into place sounded.

“What?” screamed Rebecca. She stood up, her clothes gathered in her arms. “I’m not walking around here naked! Uh uh! No way!”

“Then we’ll be stuck here forever!” grated Carolyn.

Rebecca was silent, obviously struggling with it. Finally, she threw her clothes down and glared at the spotlight slash scanner.

“Those are fucking Marc Jacob shoes, you asshole!” she screamed. Her voice was audible even over the multiple simultaneous clacks.

The two naked girls approached the now unlocked door. When they both stood near the door, it opened itself on silent hinges to reveal what appeared to be an empty, dimly lit room. The girls glanced at each and shrugged. Then they walked through the doorway, Rebecca following behind Carolyn.

The room was small and bare, save for the far wall. Hanging on that wall were several sets of what appeared to be cuffs of various sizes. The sets were all different shades of pink. Above the hanging cuffs was a sign reading, “You are naked, your bodies bare; this is what you will now wear.”

“Okay,” said Rebecca, “This is weird.”

And then they heard the Vincent Price-like voice again.

“So you have found the bimbo wing,” said the baritone. “Very well. Let’s begin, shall we?”

There was a moment’s silence. Then Rebecca said, “Why don’t you take your stupid games and stick them in your—”

“In front of you are various-shaded sets of leather bands and collars,” said the voice, as if Rebecca hadn’t spoken. “You will select one set and don them at this time.”

Carolyn and Rebecca looked at each other, but neither moved. Finally, Carolyn shrugged and walked over to the wall.

“If that’s what it takes to get out of here, then let’s get it over with,” said Carolyn. She looked over the various sets and shook her head. She hadn’t realized there were so many different shades of pink. Finally, deciding it probably didn’t matter, she chose a hot pink set.

The set consisted of two wrist cuffs, two ankle cuffs and a collar for the neck. The ends of each band was designed with a fitting that mated with the fitting on the opposite end of the band, so when attached, the ends meshed together perfectly...at least in theory. Carolyn put a cuff on her left wrist, and it fit well. Snug, but not tight. Nothing happened, so she attached the other one to her right wrist. Still nothing. She attached both ankle cuffs then, and, when nothing untoward occurred, she finally placed the collar on her neck. Carolyn now stood naked, wearing only the collar and the various cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

Rebecca had observed the whole process without speaking. Finally convinced that nothing bad was going to occur from putting on the cuffs and collar, she grudgingly stomped forward and snatched a pastel pink set from the wall.

“Fine,” she pouted. “I’ll put the stupid things on too.”

It wasn’t easy, but Carolyn managed to keep her reply to herself.

Rebecca placed the cuffs in their proper locations on her body as directed. She glared at Carolyn as she clipped the collar into place on her neck.

“This had better work,” grated the sorority girl.

The two girls waited for more instructions, but there was only silence. Then a faint humming was heard. There was no way of telling, but Carolyn had the distinct impression they were being scanned somehow. Then a series of clicks sounded as each binding emitted a faint, momentary vibration.

The girls’ hands flew to their various bindings.

“Omigod!” said Rebecca. “They’re locked!”

Carolyn didn’t bother to repeat the obvious, but she knew Rebecca was right. Their collars, wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs were now locked in place. There was no removing them unless they got out or their mysterious host allowed it. Then Carolyn noticed something else.

“There’s a number on your collar,” she said. Rebecca looked at her.

“Yours, too,” said Rebecca. “A number five.”

Carolyn nodded. “You have a five, also,” she said. “A digital five, actually. These collars must have computer chips in them.”

Then the Vincent Price-like voice sounded once again.

“Now that you are dressed,” said the voice, “we can begin.”

Rebecca looked as if she wanted to say something, but a glare from Carolyn silenced the sorority girl.

“By now, you have likely noticed the digital number on your collars,” said the voice. “That number is a five at this time. This number represents the number of orgasms you will endure before becoming an intellectually paralyzed, erotically enhanced bimbo. Should you reach the final door without your collar reading zero, then you will retain any physical changes you have acquired during the course of this challenge, but you will be permitted to leave the area without further affects.”

Carolyn and Rebecca looked at each other incredulously. Orgasms? What the hell?

“Your challenges are simple,” continued the voice. “You will encounter a machine in each chamber between this room and the exit. You will engage with each machine for a period of two minutes. Once the two minutes have passed, you will be released from the machine and the door shall open to the next chamber.”

Carolyn and Rebecca listened attentively.

“Each machine will stimulate a part of your anatomy in some manner as to attempt to make you orgasm,” said the voice. “Should you orgasm, the number on your collar will decrease by one. The wrist and ankle cuffs you wear are monitoring your bodies and can read an orgasm’s intensity to four decimal points. Attempting to camouflage an orgasm will not work, and an attempt to remove the cuffs will forfeit any chances you have of leaving this chamber with your mind intact.”

Carolyn’s fingertips traced her wrist cuff. So it was a monitor of sorts. What purpose did the collar serve?

“There are a total of four machines between this room and the exit,” continued the voice. “There is no machine in the final room; you will face a different challenge at that time. Whichever of you have not experienced five orgasms after that final challenge will be free to move on.”

So, all they had to do was not have five orgasms between now and then? As if they could possibly get aroused right now? Something wasn’t right. This was too easy.

“Be aware that certain changes will take place with every orgasm you have,” said the voice. “Suffice to say that if you experience the full series of five, you will have become a lovely, fluffy playtoy.”

Rebecca snorted. “I don’t think so!” she said. “Like that’ll ever happen.”

Carolyn looked at Rebecca. “Don’t antagonize him,” she said. “Something’s not right.”

The voice resumed. “You do have one chance to get out of this chamber without having to experience the machines.”

Carolyn and Rebecca looked up questioningly.

“All you must do,” said the voice, “is lick each other to climax at this time.”

Carolyn’s eyebrows rose, and Rebecca snorted again.

“I don’t fucking think so, dweeb!” said Rebecca.

“Stop it,” said Carolyn, looking at Rebecca. Then she shifted her gaze back up again. “What are the collars for?” she asked.

The voice continued as if Carolyn hadn’t spoken. “Begin licking each other within one minute if you wish to exit these chambers without experiencing the machines. If you do not begin within one minute, it will be assumed that you choose to take your chances with the machines.”

“Damn right we’re not doing it!” said Rebecca.

“Rebecca!” said Carolyn, “Don’t be so damn hasty! Something isn’t right here. What are the collars for? It has to be some trick!”

“I’m not a lezzie!” said Rebecca. “If you want to lick pussy, you go right ahead, but my tongue is not touching some girl’s coochie!”

“I’m not a lesbian either,” said Carolyn, “but it’s the safest way! We don’t know what he’s got up his sleeves!”

“Forget it!” said Rebecca. “Not happening!”

Then the deep voice interjected once more. “Time is up. I see you have chosen to take your chances with the machines. Very well.”

Carolyn glanced around, unsure of what was going to happen. Then she saw Rebecca jump and slap at her neck.

“Ow!” said Rebecca.

“Rebecca?” said Carolyn. “What’s...ow!” Carolyn jumped also as she suddenly felt needles piercing her neck from inside the collar.

“There are various chemicals housed in small chambers inside the collars you wear,” said the voice. “You have just been injected with a serum that will paralyze your intellect and logic functions, as well as enhance your erotic and sensual senses. A bimbo formula, if you would. The effects will become irreversible in approximately thirty minutes.”

Carolyn’s eyes widened. “But we haven’t done the machines yet!” she said.

The voice continued. “You will feel enhanced physical sensations immediately. This effect will also remain permanent unless you receive the antidote.”

Carolyn’s eyes widened even more as she suddenly realized that various parts of her body were becoming highly sensitive. Her hips wriggled unconsciously as she began to feel a rush of erotic heat at every movement. Her lips, nipples, clit and even her tight rear opening began to vibrate with suppressed sensual sensation. She felt like she was going to orgasm just from standing there. But what was this about an antidote?

“If you exit the final chamber with less than five orgasms,” said the voice, “you will be injected with the antidote. You will experience each machine for approximately two minutes, and it is assumed you will wish to catch your breath between machines. That will leave you approximately fifteen minutes for the end game, should it prove necessary. It is to your advantage to begin immediately.”

The voice stopped. Then what appeared to be a hidden door opened.

“The time has come for you to go...to win back your brains or become a bimbo.”

* * *

They were on the clock. It was time.

They walked through the door cautiously. This first room was slightly bigger than the room they had just exited.

Rebecca looked around, her disgust obvious. “Geez, this place is creepy,” she said.

Carolyn glanced around and didn’t bother to argue. There were six stations in the room. Each station had a device that was approximately shoulder height. The device had two rounded indentations in the front, indicating the girls were supposed to place their bare breasts against them. Two hinged arms sticking up from the top of the devices suggested a harness-type of fitting.

On the far side of the room, next to a door without a handle, stood a large hourglass. The sand inside the hourglass was a bright pink.

Carolyn and Rebecca looked at each other. Finally, Rebecca said, “You first.”

Carolyn gave Rebecca a look, but stepped toward one of the devices. She leaned forward and gently pressed her breasts into the indentations. There was no effect.

Carolyn said, “I think we both have to do it at the same time.”

Rebecca stomped to one of the devices. “Fine!” she said. She pressed her breasts into the indentations.

There were two heartbeats of silence. Then both sets of arms swung down over the girls’ shoulders, locking Carolyn and Rebecca in place with their bare breasts pressed against the indentations. The devices began to vibrate slightly as they came to life.

The hourglass suddenly rotated and the pink sand began to fall. A metallic female voice stated, “Two minutes.”

Carolyn felt the machine beginning to apply stimulation to her bare nipples. She had thought herself unable to become aroused under these conditions, but the sensations coming from her nipples were far more intense than anything she had ever experienced there before. She felt a hundred lovely silken tongues sliding languidly over her areolas, while another hundred tongues flicked incessantly over her nipple. Fire and ice danced across her aroused breasts, and soon Carolyn’s hips were wriggling in helpless heat.

“One minute,” said the metallic female voice.

Carolyn squirmed in nervous arousal. She tried to shift to keep the pressure from centering directly on her nipples, but the locking mechanism prevented her from moving significantly. Rebecca moaned next to her and she knew the sorority girl was having similar difficulties.

“Thirty seconds,” said the female voice.

Thirty seconds...just thirty seconds! All she had to do was hold out for thirty seconds. But it was simply impossible...the sensations were far too erotic and intense. Carolyn felt her heat building and peaking, and suddenly her belly muscles were twitching and jumping in helpless release. Moments later, she heard Rebecca’s squeals joining hers, and she knew the sorority girl hadn’t fared any better in her efforts to resist the boob machine. Their combined squeals echoed off the chamber walls.

The device slowed and finally stopped stimulating Carolyn’s overly sensitized breasts. The locking mechanism suddenly swung upward, releasing Carolyn from the device. Rebecca’s mechanism lifted at the same time.

The female voice sounded once again. “This test is ended. You have failed.”

Carolyn saw Rebecca’s flushed cheeks and knew her cheeks looked the same. More ominously, Rebecca’s collar now read “4.”

“It’s all right,” said Carolyn. “It just caught us by surprise, that’s all. Next time we’ll...ow!”

Both girls jumped as they suddenly felt their collars inject them again.

“That hurt, dammit!” said Rebecca. “What was that for, anyway?”

“Not sure,” said Carolyn.

Then Rebecca’s eyes grew wide. “Your tits are growing!”

Carolyn gasped, then pointed at Rebecca’s chest. “So are yours!”

Both girls went silent as their breasts began to swell. Seconds passed in silence as they waited breathlessly to see where the swelling would stop.

The growth seemed to go on forever, but finally Carolyn determined that the swelling had stopped. She cupped her heavy boobs and hefted them.

“They’re...they’re huge!” said Carolyn.

“No kidding!” said Rebecca. “This is ridiculous!”

Carolyn was struggling with the fact that she was suddenly balloon-chested, but she felt the press of passing time.

“All right...all right, there’s nothing we can do about it right now,” said Carolyn. “Let’s just move on.”

Rebecca’s mouth opened, but then closed. She was likely even more angry about the embarrassing boob growth than Carolyn, but they had to concentrate on getting out for the time being. She spun on her bare heel and stormed through the now opened door, her newly swelled boobs bouncing with every stomp.

Carolyn jiggled through the open door after Rebecca. Rebecca was studying what appeared to be their next challenge.

There were six stations in the small room. Each station had a sort of lectern positioned on it, with a small device that resembled a microscope placed on top of the lectern. The microscopes actually appeared to be shaped like phalluses. There were hinged arms sticking straight up directly behind the phalluses.

A pink-sanded hourglass stood on a table against the far wall.

Rebecca shook her head. The next challenge was already obvious to her.

“There is no fucking way,” said Rebecca, “that I am putting my mouth on any of those things.”

Conscious of the passing time, Carolyn walked to one of the stations and looked at the phallus with distaste. “I know,” she said. Then she laid her hand on the collar and sighed. “But, we really don’t have a choice.”

There was silence for several heartbeats. Then Rebecca stomped her way to a lectern.

Carolyn looked at the phallus, her lips pressed together in a thin line. Then, finally, she slid her mouth over the tip.

She heard a click and then suddenly there was pressure on the back of her head. She realized the hinged arms must have swung down and clamped on the back of her head, harness-like. Her eyes widened as she felt the phallus sliding deeper into her mouth and into her throat. She heard muffled squeals of indignity coming from the station next to her and she knew Rebecca was experiencing the same thing.

Although she couldn’t move her head, the hourglass was in Carolyn’s direct line of sight. The hourglass turned over and then Carolyn heard the metallic female voice say, “Two minutes.”

At those words, the phallus in Carolyn’s mouth began to vibrate slightly. It was only then that Carolyn realized just how sensitive her lips had become. Then the phallus began to retract and extend in her mouth. She was unable to move her head as the phallus slid back and forth between her lips into her mouth again and again. Her lips stretched out as the phallus slid in, then contracted again as the phallus slid out.

The problem, however, was Carolyn’s super sensitive lips. It was like having two clitorises implanted in her upper and lower lips.

The simulated blowjob was stimulating Carolyn to heated response despite her release minutes earlier. Her eyes widened as her nipples hardened and her hips wriggled in helpless need. Her head was locked in place and she was unable to slide free as the machine stroked into her mouth again and again.

“One minute,” said the female voice.

Carolyn heard muffled squeals coming from Rebecca and knew that the sorority girl had been unable to resist the oral stimulation. She knew she was seconds away from succumbing as well. There was simply too much pleasure streaming from her lips. She felt her swelled breasts jiggle as she struggled to pull back at least a little, but it was to no avail. Carolyn felt her belly muscles twitch and jump and then suddenly she was moaning helplessly around the stroking phallus.

Carolyn’s orgasm continued for endless seconds. At last, her body slumped as the last sensations from the pleasured release faded away. She knew her cheeks were bright red.

And then she felt the sharp bite of her collar piercing her neck once again.

The metallic voice sounded once more. “This test is over. You have failed.”

There was a click and suddenly Carolyn’s head was free. She straightened and rubbed her neck gently. Her mouth was numb. She glanced at Rebecca.

The sorority girl was not pleased. “This is stupid! How the hell are we supposed to not come if everything is so sensitive! It’s not fair!”

Carolyn shrugged, not trusting herself to speak. She noted absently that Rebecca’s collar now read “3.”

Rebecca raged on. “I’m seriouth! If I ever get my handsth on that guy, I am going to wip off hith head!”

Carolyn looked over at Rebecca. “Why awe you talking wike that?”

Rebecca said, “Why awe you?”

They were both silent for several heartbeats. Then Rebecca began to rage again.

Carolyn didn’t bother. She had seen Rebecca’s face and she knew without asking that she had same problem the sorority girl did.

They were lisping now because their lips had swollen into thick, lush pillows.

Carolyn slid a finger along her swelled bottom lip and shuddered in heated response. It was still highly sensitive, and Carolyn had no idea if that was going to change.

Carolyn walked toward the now open door to the next chamber. Her belly twitched with nervousness. She and Rebecca were being methodically turned into lush play toys, and every failed test was adding another piece. They had to start resisting the machines or they would end up as bubble-headed sex kittens.

The next set of machines were not ambiguous in appearance. It was pretty much obvious how they were intended to function. Rebecca, of course, had opinions.

“I don’t fucking think tho,” said the sorority girl.

Rebecca’s comments were directed at the now familiar six stations. This time, each station had a padded table. The padded table had metal bands situated in a way that a girl on all fours could be secured in place on top. But it wasn’t the table that elicited the comment from Rebecca. It was, rather, the machines next to the tables.

“They’re fucking machines!” said Rebecca.

“I know,” said Carolyn.

“I mean, fucking as in the verb ‘fucking,’ not the adjective ‘fucking,’” said Rebecca. “These machines actually fuck you!”

“I know!” snarled Carolyn. “I get it!”

Rebecca giggled. “Wow,” she said. “Someone’s a cranky pants.”

Carolyn looked at Rebecca. “What? Are you all wight?”

Rebecca’s cheeks reddened. “Omigod. That bimbo injection. It’s starting.”

Carolyn bit her lower lip. “We have got to wesist one of the next two machines.”

Rebecca stamped her bare foot. “No kidding!”

The fucking machines were made up of a series of levers and hinged angles that ended with a thick phallus that was obviously designed to stroke into a girl secured on all fours.

Carolyn selected one of the machines and climbed onto the table. She shifted and adjusted herself until she was in what she felt was the correct position, ass high with her pussy aligned with the phallus. She felt breathless and tried to calm her racing heart as she waited for Rebecca to assume the same position.

After several silent seconds, Rebecca finally huffed and climbed onto the table. There was the creak of movement as the sorority girl shifted into the proper placement and finally settled into position. Then they both waited.

There were several simultaneous clanks as the metal bands swung over and locked the girls’ forearms and calves into place. The placement of the bands gave little room for movement either forward or back, so they were stuck in position until the bands released them.

Carolyn waited for the feel of something thick sliding into her sex. However, despite the humming of the machine, she felt nothing. There was a slight vibration as if the machine was adjusting itself, but, otherwise, there was nothing.

Something wasn’t right.

Then Carolyn heard Rebecca’s squealing curses and realized what was about to happen a heartbeat before the sudden pressure against her tight rear opening.

“Two minutes,” said the metallic female voice.

The machines weren’t just fucking machines. They were ass-fucking machines.

Carolyn’s heart raced. The pressure against her tight rear opening was slowly increasing, so she forced herself to calm down. She concentrated on letting herself relax back there, and she felt the lubricated phallus begin to gradually penetrate her ass.

Carolyn had never been successfully penetrated back there and she was unsure of what to expect beyond discomfort and pain. Strangely enough, however, there was no pain. In fact, it was an extremely intense sensation, but not particularly painful.

Carolyn’s hips began to wriggle in unconscious anticipation of deeper penetration. She felt breathless, but in a good way. The phallus was now buried fully in her ass, and she was actually cooing with pleasure. She even giggled in vapid delight.

Then she gasped as she realized what was happening. Her tight rear opening was as sensitive as her nipples and lips were, and the bimbo formula from her collar was beginning to affect her as well. She was turning into a silly sex kitten.

Carolyn steeled herself to resist the growing pleasure emanating from her tight rear opening. However, that’s when the phallus began to stroke into her helplessly raised and waiting ass.

She gasped at the incredible sensations flowing from her penetrated anus. She was unable to move or shift in any direction, and the phallus continued to stroke into her without pause. Her ass squeezed tightly around the phallus, but that did not impede the rhythm in any way and only served to intensify the sensations. Carolyn realized she was being butt-fucked into a bimbo and she couldn’t do anything to stop it.

“One minute,” said the voice.

One minute...just one minute. If she could hold out for just one minute, she’d be fine. Just one minute. Just...one...minute...

Her squeals of helpless pleasure as the orgasm swept through her echoed off the walls of the chamber and nearly drowned out Rebecca’s equally intense cries. Her bare hips wriggled and overwhelming sensations electrified her body from hairline to toes. She closed her eyes as the intensity made her vision swim, and all she could do right now was float on the cloud of pleasure...

“This test is over. You have failed,” said the metallic female voice.

Carolyn opened her eyes and realized the machine had stopped. She shifted her position slightly and realized that her throbbing ass was empty. She had been freed from the metal bands as well. She slid from the table stiffly and looked over to Rebecca.

Rebecca’s face was thunderclouds. The sorority girl opened her mouth to say something when her hand suddenly flew to her collar. Carolyn felt the stinging pierce to her neck and realized they had both just been injected once again.

There was silence for several heartbeats as the girls waited to see if anything would happen. There didn’t seem to be any change at first. Several seconds later, however, it became obvious what was happening.

“Dammit!” said Rebecca.

Carolyn shook her head. “I see it,” she said. “Your hips are widening and your waist is pinching in.”

“Yeah,” said Rebecca. “Yours too. Your ass is swelling out wike you have two Volkswagens back there.”

Both collars now read “2.”

“Two more tests,” said Carolyn. “Two more. We just have to pass one to get out of here with our brains intact.”

“I can count,” snarled Rebecca.

“I know,” said Carolyn coolly. “Of course, if you had just done what he said in the beginning, we wouldn’t be stuck with these widiculously overdeveloped bodies now, would we?”

“I told you,” said Rebecca, “I don’t lick coochie!”

Carolyn giggled, causing her swelled boobs to inadvertently jiggle. “Too bad,” she said. “I bet it would feel good.”

Rebecca’s eyes narrowed. “You’re a lez! I should have known!”

Carolyn blinked. “Huh?” she said. Then her eyes widened. “Omigod. That damn bimbo serum. We have got to get the antidote.”

Rebecca licked her lips unconsciously and shuddered in heat. “Yeah,” she said.

They turned without another word and walked into the next chamber. Their hips moved with an unconscious but very pronounced sway.

Once again they were confronted with stations that required no instruction. Each station consisted of a captain’s chair tilted back at an angle. Each chair rested on a square platform. The machine was likely located under the platform and inside the chair.

Each chair had stirrups for the feet.

“Great,” muttered Rebecca. “A gynecologist chair.”

Carolyn had to agree. It was pretty obvious what the next challenge was going to be. She clenched her teeth in frustration. If they had orgasmed from stimulation to their nipples, lips and ass, how the hell were they going to resist stimulation to their clits?

Rebecca giggled. “Those chairs look kinda comfy!” she said.

Carolyn sighed.

“Oh, shit!” said the sorority girl. “I went ditzy again, didn’t I? Grrrrr.”

Carolyn didn’t answer. She glanced around the room. Other than the now familiar oversized hourglass with the pink sand and the other stations, the chamber was empty. There simply wasn’t any other way out. With a growl, she climbed into one of the captain’s chairs.

“Let’s get this over with,” she said.

“Whatever,” said Rebecca. She climbed into the chair next to Carolyn’s station.

The moment both girls had settled into place, metal bands clamped into place, locking their bare feet in the stirrups and their forearms to the armrests. Metal bands folded across their waists as well. They were helplessly secured in the chairs.

Carolyn took several deep breaths. She had to maintain focus and full control of her faculties.

A humming filled the room as the machines creaked to life. The stirrups began to rotate outwards, forcing Carolyn’s thighs to part further and further. Carolyn felt her cheeks burn as her bare sex was placed on full display, even though nobody was in the room besides herself and Rebecca.

Even though she knew what was coming, Carolyn gasped when she felt the pressure against her sex. Every instinct screamed for her to close her thighs, but she was unable to. The lubricated thickness began to slide inexorably inside her.

“Two minutes,” said the metallic female voice.

Carolyn’s heart accelerated at the penetration. Soon the phallus was buried deep inside Carolyn, and her hips wriggled in suppressed heat. Her breath was coming in small gasps.

When the phallus began moving back and forth inside Carolyn’s heavily lubricated sex, she knew she had no chance. The stroking thickness seemed to touch every sensitive spot inside her and was creating an explosion of pleasure that was simply overwhelming her. She knew she was moaning like a slut and likely drooling like a baby, but she simply had no control of her reactions.

From seemingly far away, she heard a high-pitched squeal of climactic pleasure and dimly registered it as Rebecca exploding into orgasm. Then all coherent thoughts dissipated as she ramped into her own.

Carolyn’s head lolled in dreamy repose, her thoughts in languid disarray. Then she snapped back in full focus at the sound of a metallic female voice.

“This test is over. You have failed.”

The bands released their holds. Carolyn shifted and slowly got to her feet. A moment later, she felt the expected sharp pierce on her neck as her collar once again injected a serum into her.

She glanced at Rebecca. The sorority girl was on her feet as well, absently rubbing her collar. The number “1” stood out like a beacon.

“Four machines...four failures,” said Carolyn. She licked her lips absently as she ran a finger between her breasts. “Not good.”

Rebecca giggled. “Definitely bad,” she said. “It’s, wike, epic failure, you know?” The sorority girl was silent for a moment. Then she said, “Hey, what’s happening to your hair?”

“What?” said Carolyn.

“Your hair!” said Rebecca.

It was then that Carolyn realized she could see Rebecca’s hair growing. Not only could she see it growing on Rebecca, she could feel her own hair thickening at an incredible rate as well.

They could only wait in helpless frustration as their hair lengthened and curled about their shoulders. After an endless minute, the growth finally appeared to stop, and they struggled to take stock of their new hairstyles.

Carolyn’s short black bob had expanded into a huge blonde perm that poofed out about her head and all the way down her back to just above her rounded ass. It was the kind of hair a vapid high school girl might have. Rebecca’s brown mane had exploded into a mass of fiery red curls that flowed down her back to just above her ass. It was a color and style that screamed hot, slutty sex.

Carolyn struggled to focus her attention. It was nearly impossible to concentrate while feeling this sensual. Her whole body tingled with heat and desire and pleasure, and even her hair swaying over her bare back felt electric. Every movement was a cascade of pleasure. Finally, however, she turned and made her way into the next chamber.

The final chamber.

Rebecca- apparently back in control of her faculties- stood next to her. The room was empty, so all they could do was wait.

There was silence for several heartbeats. Then there was an echoing click.

The deep voice filled the chamber. “You have made it to the final chamber, but your collars indicate that you have failed each machine.”

Carolyn glanced at Rebecca, aware that the sorority girl’s “1” was mirrored on her own collar.

“Well, I have good news,” said the voice. “Only one of you need leave here as a dim-witted play toy.”

Carolyn shifted restlessly, aware that each passing second made her mental grip on logic and common sense that much more tenuous.

“I make the same offer to you I made before your travails through my wondrous machines,” continued the voice. “That is, for you to lick each other to orgasm to enable reception of the antidote.”

A ray of hope burned through Carolyn.

“However,” said the voice, “now the offer is good only for one of you. Which one, you ask? I shall tell you.”

Carolyn and Rebecca listened breathlessly.

“Whichever of you causes the other to orgasm through the use of your tongue,” said the voice, “that girl shall receive the antidote. The loser of this contest will experience the unreversed effects of the bimbo formula in a permanent manner; specifically, paralyzed logic functions and enhanced sexuality.”

Carolyn’s eyes widened as she realized the significance of the words. She heard a muttered curse from Rebecca.

“Of course, you have the option of doing nothing,” said the voice. “That would, of course, result in you both becoming brainless sex toys, but that is certainly an available path.”

Carolyn scrambled mentally to focus her brain on the challenge. She had to lick another girl’s pussy. Her disjointed thoughts bounced around as she desperately tried to pull them together.

“You have approximately fifteen minutes before the effects of the serum become irreversible,” said the voice. “You may begin. If you choose to do so, of course.”

Carolyn and Rebecca looked at each other. Then their eyes dropped to each other’s sex.

Carolyn said, “Do you still feel you can’t, um...”

“Lick coochie?” snapped Rebecca. “If I have to, I have to. You can bet your ass I’m not walking out of here as some silly sex toy. You’re going to come so hard, your head will spin.”

“Says who?” said Carolyn.

“Says me!” said Rebecca. Then she tackled Carolyn to the ground in an explosion of hair.

Carolyn struggled with the sorority girl for a few moments. When she felt the girl’s hair drape across her hips and a hot, wet tongue suddenly slide into her already heated sex, she knew she had to react. She squirmed and spun around and suddenly found herself face-to-face with Rebecca’s pussy.

Carolyn had never before tasted another girl’s sex. Never. But now she grabbed Rebecca’s hips, pressed her tongue into the sorority girl’s slit and began to lick the girl with heated desperation.

This contest wouldn’t last long. It couldn’t. Despite the earlier orgasms, Carolyn knew she was less than a minute away from yet another explosive climax, and likely Rebecca was as well. It was going to be a race to the finish.

It was close. So close. Carolyn felt Rebecca’s hips responding helplessly to her licking and knew the sorority girl was about to explode. Unfortunately, her own orgasm was seconds away as well. In desperation, she wrapped her lips around Rebecca’s clit and sucked it like a straw. Far away, it registered that Rebecca had stopped licking and was in the throes of a thunderous climax.

Unfortunately, so was Carolyn.

Their orgasms seemed to last for countless minutes. When the bucking and writhing stopped, they looked away from each other, cheeks burning. However, the unspoken question hovered.

Who had orgasmed first?

Breathlessly, they waited. No voice filled the room.

Then Carolyn gasped and grabbed her collar as the now-familiar sensation of the needle pricking her neck popped into her consciousness. She had a momentary flash of anger at the unexpected needle prick...until she realized the significance of the injection.

Carolyn had just been injected with the antidote to the bimbo serum.

Rebecca’s eyes widened as she realized she had lost. “Totally no fair!” she squealed, stamping her bare foot. “Wike, totally!”

Carolyn giggled. “Sure it is,” she said. “I totally out-licked you!” Then she clapped her hand to her mouth.

She was still giggling and speaking like a bimbo.

“Hey!” she said. “I’m still, wike, talking funny!”

The deep voice suddenly boomed once again. “Well done,” said the voice. “The antidote has been introduced and your mental faculties will remain intact. All effects gained, however, are permanent.”

Great, thought Carolyn. I’ve got my brains back, but nobody will know it when hearing me talk. Just great, dammit!

Rebecca idly wrapped a stray red curl around one finger and hummed to herself.

“You are free to go at this time,” continued the voice. “However, be aware that any attempt to communicate any information about this manor or its location will be detected and prevented.”

Carolyn scowled. “Detected?” she said. “Detected how?”

A door in the far wall slid open.

“Congratulations on your success,” said the voice, “and good luck to you in future endeavors.”

“Hey!” said Carolyn. She gazed at the ceiling. “We’re still locked in these collars and cuffs! And we’re naked!”

The only sound was Rebecca’s vapid giggling.

Carolyn sighed. “Fine,” she said. “Fine, okay? We can totally do this. We’ll just, wike, get clothes from wherever we get to, okay?”

Rebecca gazed at the wall, daydreaming. Her hands idly rubbed over her hard nipples.

“Becky!” said Carolyn. Then she sighed. “Sorry. I mean Rebecca. Let’s go, okay?”

The sorority girl giggled. “Oh, Becky’s fine,” she said. “I know I snapped at you and stuff Ôbout it before, but, really, it’s, wike, cuter, you know?”

Carolyn didn’t bother to answer. She walked through the door. Becky giggled and followed behind her.

Epilogue

The first thing they heard was music.

They glanced around, Carolyn in trepidation, Becky in wonderment. After spending so much time in the darkened halls of the mysterious manner, music felt out of place. It became obvious, however, that the music’s source was on the other side of the unopened door that now stood in front of them.

Carolyn was at a loss. They had walked through the door of the final chamber expecting to leave the manor, and, to all appearances, they had. However, the room they were in just didn’t make sense. And, making matters worse, the door they had walked through just wasn’t there anymore. They had no choice but to walk through the door that apparently housed the music.

Carolyn mentally shrugged and opened the door. Whatever they had expected to see, however, wasn’t the sight that greeted them.

The lighting was somewhat dim, but the music was festive. Voices and laughter could be heard. Carolyn’s eyes glanced over the tables and the long bar, and she realized she was in a lounge. Then, as her gaze took in the various brightly lit stages, she was struck by another realization.

They were in a strip club.

Girls in various stages of undress undulated to the music with sensuous movements and erotic aggression. Some danced with deliberate heat, others in aroused frenzy. The air was thick with sex and the smell of money. A small part of Carolyn’s consciousness registered the fact that several of the girls wore collars similar to the ones locked onto her’s and Becky’s throats.

A tall, hairless man dressed in a tuxedo was suddenly standing next to them, seemingly from out of nowhere.

“Excuse me,” he said in a surprisingly cultured tone, “but I cannot help but notice that you two are quite naked. However, as the manager of this facility, I am familiar with every girl on the roster. As I do not know either of you, may I assume you are the two newest additions?”

Carolyn’s eyes widened. “Where are we?” she blurted, before she realized how ludicrous the question sounded. The tuxedoed gentleman, however, appeared unfazed.

“You are in the main room of Chrystal Pleasures,” said the man, “one of the finest entertainment establishments to be found in Chrystal Heights.” He looked over them with a critical, professional eye. Finally he nodded. “You’ll do fine, I think.”

Carolyn blinked. “What?” she said. “What do you, like, mean? And who are you?” Becky giggled.

“My name is Curly,” said the man, “and I said, You’ll do fine.”

“Fine at what?” asked Carolyn.

Curly sighed. “You and your friend work here now, Carolyn” he said. “In point of fact, we own you both. Hmmm... Carolyn... that doesn’t sound right. We already have two Carols... maybe Lynn? No, Flynn... yes, that’s cute and unique. All right, you’ll be Flynn. Becky can be... well, Bekky should be fine.”

The man was insane. He had to be. Carolyn held up her hand.

“Would you, like, make some sense!” she said, the edge in her voice intentional.

Curly didn’t move. His eyes, however, hardened and power suddenly radiated from him in waves. “Treat me without respect again, Flynn,” he said, “and you will wish you hadn’t.”

Flynn took a half-step back and dropped her eyes. “Sorry,” she mumbled.

Curly waited until he was sure Flynn was over her outburst, then continued.

“Chrystal Pleasures has a special license,” said Curly. “We actually own a number of our dancers. Some owe us money for gambling losses in our casino, others are sentenced by Judge Hanover to work for us.” Curly glanced around. “In case you’re curious, the girls you see wearing the collars belong to us. Those collars jolt them unconscious if they are more than fifty feet from the perimeter of the property.”

Flynn blinked incredulously.

“Bottom line,” continued the bald-headed manager, “is that we legally own both you and Bekky. Your paperwork was faxed to us just minutes ago.” He shook his head in wonderment. “I don’t know who you pissed off or how you ended up in Chrystal Heights, but somebody made us a gift of you two. Your asses belong to us now. Literally.”

Flynn’s lips parted unconsciously as she tried to wrap her numb brain around this information.

Curly smiled. Then he leaned forward and spoke in a low tone. “Your journey ends, your tests are done; your new life has just begun.” His smile grew even broader then and he simply added, “Welcome to Chrystal Pleasures.”

And somewhere in another place- and, perhaps, another time- a final page was turned and the book then closed.